The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shaken Confidence

Finale

by Bankington

Crystal lay on her back and looked down between her legs. A full, dark mane of hair draped across a bare back. Smooth round, flawless buttocks, the bronze skin reflecting the sunlight beaming in through the bedroom window. The brunette so close to her bent her legs playfully, toes facing the ceiling, carefree, as she kissed Crystal’s pussy. Crystal adjusted her hips to meet the wet scraping of the tongue that carressed her clit.

“Mmmm,” she moaned.

She awoke. The dream crumbled away, out of her mind, like a wind-swept sandcastle.

She was not surprised at her current state, feeling the breeze from the fan on her exposed pussy lips, her panties pushed to the side.

She sat up, the K-Tunes headphone wires following her. For several days, she had been having vivid dreams, sex dreams. They coincided with Cecelia’s first telling of her sex life with Paul.

Since that night, when Crystal listened intently, imagining Cecelia kneeling on the kitchen floor a few feet away, servicing Paul’s erection, the dreams followed.

It was a nightly ritual. The girls would curl into bed, and Crystal would make a friendly gesture. Figuring her girlfriend missed her man; she would bring him up, providing an opportunity for Cecelia to talk about her feelings.

She did talk, and nightly was treated to a lurid story involving Cecelia’s sexual escapades with her bespectacled boyfriend, detailed and lasting up to twenty minutes. Crystal learned about how the two would fool around in Cecelia’s Mustang between classes, fingering pussy and sucking on tits. During one X-rated bedtime story, Cecelia told Crystal of the time she showed up at Paul’s small office, a room sectioned out from one of the tenured professors work space. She regaled Crystal with the details: how she showed up in a skirt and heels, how she wore no panties underneath. Cecelia had sat on the edge of Paul’s desk, lifting her skirt, and rubbing her bare twat to entice him. Cecelia giggled about how Paul tried to resist, even when she straddled his lap, grinding herself into his cock, sticking her tongue into his ear. The man couldn’t resist, and eventually fucked her covertly on the desk with the student’s papers next to her bare ass.

Honestly, Crystal looked forward to these stories. After a tale was completed, she would roll over and let the soothing music of the K-Tunes put her to sleep. Then, the dreams would start. Crystal thought it funny that she was getting laid so much by phantom images. Somebody, or somebodies as it seems to be, is getting very lucky in Dreamworld.

Crystal found Cecelia in the living room eating a cup of yogurt, her legs wrapped underneath her.

“Hey girl, “said the brunette. “Ready for The Tiki tonight?”

Crystal sat on the couch, “Of course.”

Cecelia set the spoon in the cup and licked her lips. “You are going to see Karen beforehand, right?” Karen was the girl’s aesthetician.

“No, why? I look fine.”

Cecelia spurted a quick laugh and sat next to Crystal. She rubbed the blonde girl’s legs in earnest. “Have you felt these legs? I feel your hair prick me every night. You definitely need a wax.”

Crystal balked. “I shave my legs everyday!”

Cecelia continued. “Well, lucky for you, I talked to Karen. She has an appointment for you at noon. She’ll give you the same deal as I got a few days ago. It’ll do you a world of good. You want to feel hot in those skimpy outfits tonight, don’t you? Everyone likes smooth, tan skin on a hot girl, not stubs.” Cecelia again swiped Crystal’s bare leg with her palm.

Everyone? Crystal knew that her friend was right, however. She was being paid to be hot, to invoke lust in those that saw her. So, she took a quick shower and went to Karen’s shop.

Karen was a thirtysomething lady, her hair cropped short against her scalp in nice fashion. When Crystal walked in the door, she was finishing up with a client.

She led Crystal to a back room with a table. “Cecelia said that you wanted the same as her, the works. Is that right?”

“I guess,” answered Crystal, “a leg wax and all the other primping.”

Karen looked at her. “So, you don’t want that done?” She pointed to Crystal’s groin.

A look of surprise came over Crystal’s face. “She had her pussy waxed too?”

“Well, yeah,” said Karen, laughing.

Crystal acquiesced. “Then let’s do it.”

Karen would wax her legs first, then her pussy, followed by the facial, manicure, and pedicure.

After the leg wax, Crystal dropped her shorts and panties. Karen remarked, “It should be pretty easy. It looks like you take care of most of the hair down there yourself.”

Karen slathered wax onto Crystal. Her lips pouted with its warmth. It stung some as Karen pulled the wax, and small hairs, off of Crystal’s skin, but she immediately felt fresh and tingling. She couldn’t wait to feel its smoothness in private.

Crystal spent the next few hours getting her nails and facial done. As a girl, she always loved these things. She took care of her appearance, but now it felt especially nice to be so sexy.

Crystal met up with Cecelia back at the house. They would need to be at the Tingling Tiki in a few hours. Cecelia accosted Crystal as she walked in the door.

“So, lemme see.”

Crystal did a pirouette for her friend. Cecelia reached out and stroked her friend’s smooth, hairless legs with both hands. “That’s what I’m talking about. Hot! Did you get your pussy done too?”

“Of course, although it took me by surprise when Karen asked me.”

“I know you usually keep it shaved down there anyway, but now, oh god, it’s going to feel so nice!” Cecelia appeared giddy just thinking about it. “You’ll want to rub it all day long.”

Crystal laughed. Cecelia had been particularly preoccupied with sex lately. She told her nightly sex stories. Everything seemed to contain sexual innuendo. “She must miss the daily fuck sessions with Paul, or the heat is messing with her brain,” she thought.

* * *

The girls opened the large oak door and walked into The Tingling Tiki at 8pm, as per Freddie’s instructions.

He met them at the front and walked them through the length of the club. The girls found the place breathtaking, and wondered why it was they didn’t come more often.

The Tiki was palatial. Bright lights illuminated the cavernous, high ceilings, hanging down like blooming flowers. The bar glistened and was expansive, one long slab that ran the length of the main room before curving into a J. Bottles of liquor shone behind the bar, a background of alternating pastel green and yellow neon light.

Wall-sized open windows allowed the pair to look out in the ocean, the sun setting and the waves roaring. Freddie led them up the Tiki’s grand staircase, to a second floor and a room where three other girls waited.

There were to be six models in all: Crystal, Cecelia, two girls that actually worked as servers for The Tiki, and two acquaintances of Freddie. Luckily, this gig required no serving duties.

The six girls greeted each other in the small room of leather couches and subdued lighting. Freddie explained to them what the night would entail. At 9:00pm, the doors would open. At 10:00pm, the fashion show would start.

Freddie led them to a large dressing room with mirrors and brighter lights than the previous room. He directed each girl to a pile of bikini costumes.

Crystal looked at her pile. A red derby hat with a large flower in it, assorted colors of fabric, long black silky gloves. She looked over at Cecelia as the brunette bent down to look at two soft, black leather boots. A light purple football wobbled atop the counter above her.

“Here’s what’s going to happen,” said Freddie, “Crystal will start it out, then Cecelia, followed by...” He wrote each girl’s name on a whiteboard with a blue pen in hurried, scrawled writing. “There will be three go-arounds. It should take about forty-five minutes. At the end will be the big finale. Sound good?”

The girls affirmed the instructions.

“OK, let’s go down and get some liquid courage, shall we?”

Customers had started meandering into The Tiki, so Freddie took them through a back way to the kitchen. There, he called over an assistant. A minute later, eight shots of tequila were in front of the group. They took a simultaneous gulp.

Back upstairs, the girls could hear the ambient cacophony of the crowd increasing as the time for the show neared. Crystal would usually be a little nervous in a gig like this, hundreds of people watching. She would sit sullen, gathering her thoughts to herself and trying to figure out a confident portrayal. Today was different. She felt energized, and even a little excited for the show to begin.

As the lead off model, Crystal was already in her “naughty” outfit: a sort of clown get-up with the previously noticed red derby hat and an oversized blue tie with polka dots. The rest of outfit was a skimpy yellow string bikini and strappy heels. She walked around the room in the outfit, her reddish-yellow eye shadow broadly painted on her eyelids.

Crystal approached Cecelia who was sitting in a plush leather recliner, legs crossed, confident and relaxed. She had one her own outfit: a purple take on a football jersey, accessorized with the spiky leather boots and purple football. She had some black under her eyes, giving her ferocious, yet playful authenticity. The blonde focused on her friend’s taut golden thighs, flexing involuntarily above the thigh-high black leather. Her reverie was disrupted by the football lobbing toward her. She reacted quickly.

“Hot outfit!” said Cecelia, tracing her eyes over her friend’s sunshiny, comical outfit. “If clowns looked more like you, the circus would be packed.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Crystal replied, walking over and handing the football back to Cecelia. “if only Paul could see you, eh?” She bent down next to her friend, resting her forearm around Cecelia’s knee.

“Paul is more of a baseball fan, but I think I have that covered too.” She pointed to her clothing area, where Crystal saw a fabric pattern of white and red weaving. A miniature baseball bat, the type given to fans during Souvenir Night, lay beside. Cecelia gave her friend’s blonde mane a loving stroke.

A phone on the wall rang in quick, staccato tones. Crystal sensed who it was. The crowd had gotten louder. Picking it up, she heard Freddie telling her to get ready and listen to the prompt from the master of ceremonies. The show would then start.

A booming and resonant voice pounced out of nowhere. “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Tingling Tiki, the hottest club in town. Tonight, we have for you a sexy display of alluring costumes and tantalizing swimwear. We hope you enjoy.”

The crowd roared.

“So let’s start with the beautiful Crystal, showing why we all loved the circus as kids, and why we could love it as adults if the clowns looked like this.”

The crowd yelled and cheered as Crystal descended down the staircase, taking careful and purposeful steps before reaching the middle of the stairs. Her smile beamed and she winked as she cocked her hips, tipping the small rim of her derby hat to the crowd. Hoots and hollers ensued, and Crystal remembered why it was good to be a hot blonde.

* * *

Cecelia followed in her purple football outfit and later swinging the small baseball bat with a cap resting atop her head, two silky baseball patterns covering her heavy breasts. In all, the girls made their three circuits down the staircase. Crystal as the clown, a solid black bikini with the elegant gloves, and military girl with camouflaged cap and bikini. Cecelia was a football player in pastel purple, baseball player, and 1920’s gangster, with fake Tommy gun and a black bikini bottom that barely covered her slit. Both girls were happy with their decision to wax.

The finale to the show had the girls descending down the stairs, toy guns a blazin’ in rustic-colored bikinis and cowboy hats atop their thick manes of hair.

After the show, all the girls dressed back in their street clothes and took Freddie’s offer for another belt of tequila. Crystal and Cecelia, not wanting to mingle with the crowd after prancing around in sexy bikinis, decided to go home, each with 4 $100 bills in their purses.

Both girls were talkative and energetic as they walked into the house. The focused horniness of hundreds of men made their pulses race.

“Let’s make another drink,” suggested Cecelia. Crystal followed behind in the short distance.

Cecelia took out some tequila tucked in the back of the pantry. “Paul isn’t much of a drinker since his military days,” she said, mixing the tequila with some margarita mix on the rocks. They didn’t have the motivation to blend the ice.

Cecelia hopped up on the counter, her green cotton skirt firm against her thighs, and black flip-flops dangling from her feet. Crystal had always admired Cecelia’s legs. No flab, bruises, just long pins of smooth bronze skin. The brunette had even had a few gigs showing just them alone in panty hoes or sheer stockings. At Alicia’s shoot, Cecelia was the one that modeled the knee-high and thigh-high boots.

Crystal leaned against the counter, taking a sip from her drink, “I like that skirt,” she said, pointing to the green garment.

Cecelia patted herself, “Do you like it? Paul loves green. He says that all women look hot in it.”

“Paul—with the magic cock.” Crystal fell amorous and uninhibited, both from the alcohol and the night’s gig. " I know you guys fuck like mad, and, from what you say, come all the time, but tell me, how is it better? I mean, a come is a come, right?”

Cecelia set her drink on the counter beside her, resting her palms along its long tile. She looked at the ceiling with an airy chuckle before looking back at the blonde. “You would think so, but no. This guy makes my clit throb. You wouldn’t think it, but he does.”

“Throb?” inquired Crystal.

Cecelia’s dimples appeared in a bright smile. “Well, yeah. When we are going to fuck, and his cock slips inside me, I get this throb in my clit. A good throb. It spreads, from my clit, up to my tits, making them extra sensitive, then up to my head. I can hardly breathe.”

“As he fucks me back and forth, these waves of, I don’t know, pleasure, they overtake me. I can’t describe it. It’s like the world’s greatest massage, and all of your blood gets heated and is free to travel around your body. Pretty soon, these waves have my nipples rock hard and my skin flushed. Whatever part he is kissing or sucking on while he’s fucking me, it feels so fucking good!”

“Then, when he starts to pick up the pace, and closes his eyes, I heat up. I feel this buzzing in my head, always this buzzing. My clit feels red hot. I lay back and just let him thrust into me, sucking on my neck or lips. When he is about ready to come, I’m not lying, my clit actually feels like it’s going to explode with vibrations. I sometimes kind of black out.”

“When he comes, I come, and it is uncontrollable. I moan and cry out along with him. I can barely French kiss him afterwards; my mind and body are so wiped out.”

Cecelia trembled. “Oohhh, just thinking about it makes me horny!” She jumped off the counter. “I think I’m going to go to bed.”

“I’ll be in there in a second,” Crystal responded. “I have to use the bathroom really quick.” Crystal set her finished drink in the sink and headed to the restroom. Inside, she slipped her panties and shorts down to her ankles, sat on the toilet, and rubbed her pussy, an attempt at a meek and quiet orgasm.

Cecelia was already undressed and under the covers when Crystal entered the bedroom. “I put your K-Tunes right here by your pillow,” said the brunette.

Crystal slipped off her shorts and climbed into her side of the bed. She took the K-Tunes instinctively and put the small headphones in her ears before curling up with her two pillows.

“Sweet dreams,” said Cecelia, turning on her own K-Tunes and adjusting herself on the mattress, closing her eyes.

“Good night Cecelia,” said Crystal, doing the same and falling asleep within minutes.

* * *

In deep sleep, Crystal found herself back at The Tingling Tiki, walking down the grand staircase in her black bikini with the classy matching gloves. There was no crowd, no ambient music coming from the speakers, no Freddie and staff.

She wandered through the cavernous nightclub, seeing the ocean in front of her, waves crashing, an old wooden pier in the distance.

She made a right, walking toward the lounge. The lounge with its plush chairs and leather upholstery. A place where you could sit and have a drink in peace. Then, she saw them.

Paul and Cecelia. He wore khakis and a brown sweater. It was very dapper and businesslike considering what Cecelia was wearing—nothing but a pair of thigh-high soft black leather boots, and a cowboy hat.

Her legs splayed over the arms of the gray couch on which they sat. She sat in his lap, and as Crystal approached, the couple was deep in necking. Cecelia’s eyes were closed in ecstasy as Paul suckled on her neck. He stopped, rubbing the back of Cecelia’s neck as she smiled dreamily. Her eyes opened and they both looked at Crystal, standing a few feet away from them.

“Hi,” Paul said simply, “I see you found us.”

“Well, honey,” Paul continued as he stood up. “What have you naughty girls been up to while I’ve been slaving away in New Mexico?”

Cecelia stood up alongside Paul and leaned her naked body into him, rubbing his midsection. He embraced her, his left arm around her slim waist. “Oh, just crazy girl stuff. I’ve told Crystal about all the fun we have in our nice, quiet house.”

“Not too quiet,” Paul gave Cecelia a quick yet full kiss on the lips. “Still, beats Moldland, doesn’t it, Crys?”

Paul always called her Crys, although they weren’t close. This time, it didn’t register the same. Crystal found herself sitting in a lone chair across from them in silence, her hands resting on her bare thighs.

The couple stepped over to the blonde. Cecelia kneeled down, sitting on her calves as the pointed heels of her shoes faced away. Her face was level with Crystal’s. Her fingers grazed the blonde’s hair, twirling it softly. “No, sweetie, she doesn’t want to go back to Moldland. She wants to stay here with us and join in the fun.” Cecelia smiled, still stroking Crystal’s mane.

“Why do you say that Cec?” Paul asked, continuing with the routine.

“Because she is... horny. She’s been dreaming of sucking on my great tits,” Cecelia cupped and held her breasts in her palms, “and running her tongue along my wet pussy. Right Crys?”

Crystal stared at Cecelia speechless.

“She also wants to feel your cock in her mouth,” Cecelia wiggled her finger at Crystal and squinted, “I know her. It’s welling up inside of her. She’s intrigued.” She tapped Crystal on the tip of her nose.

Paul was now standing directly in front of Crystal. Cecelia stood to join him, taking off her hat and placing it on his head. Crystal was face level with the creases of Paul’s khakis and Cecelia’s bald, brown pussy.

Cecelia started rubbing her palm and long fingers over Paul’s cock, through his pants. “I want to feel it in my mouth too,” she said wickedly. Crystal watched as his slacks tented under Cecelia’s ministrations.

Paul shifted as Cecelia again knelt down, her face at the zipper of his pants. The brunette gripped the zipper with her front teeth and slowly pulled it downward. She fished out his stiff erection, finding it triumphant and engorged. Paul stroked the head of his kneeling girlfriend.

Crystal knelt beside her friend without provocation. Paul’s thick and unwavering erection pointed upward like a flagpole on the Fourth of July.

Cecelia undid Paul’s belt and let his pants drop to his ankles. Paul’s cock was directly in front of both girls’ gaze. Cecelia moved in, and took it into her mouth. She pushed her pouty lips down to the root, moaned, and slipped it back out again in a rush of air.

“Umm, missed that,” she said, jacking on the cock with her slimy hand. “Just parted my throat. Give it a try, Crys.”

Crystal looked at the gleaming dick. Cecelia’s saliva dripped off the head. Crystal gave it a full swipe with her hand, moisture covering her palm, feeling it’s firmness. It was unyielding. She then opened her mouth, and let the cock slide along her tongue and deep into her throat.

No gag reflex. Just like Cecelia’s recollection. Paul’s cockhead parted her tonsils without difficulty. She moved her mouth back and forth over it in minute movement, savoring its warmth and stiffness, filling her whole mouth and resting on her tongue.

It popped out of Crystal’s mouth with the same vacuum of air. Cecelia smiled at her while Paul’s glistening cock bobbed and waved. The brunette started kissing the side, sliding her tip of her small, pink tongue along the large vein underneath. Crystal followed suit, placing large loving kisses along her own side.

Both girls licked and kissed the cock as they stared into each other’s eyes. It was a purposeful mission, and Crystal felt a deep sisterhood with her friend. Cecelia lavished the cock in broad strokes of her tongue, her eyes sleepy. Crystal paralleled her on the other side.

Four luscious lips swept across Paul, kissing, licking, moaning. Crystal did feel naughty, sharing a man’s thick prick with her best friend. Both girls suckled on every part, working from the root to the head, where their mouths met.

The girls kissed, tongues intermingling with the cock head, an instrument between their lips. Crystal’s lips and tongue met every part of the cock head. Cecelia did the same. The girls kissed again, the cock head between their lips.

Crystal stared deep into Cecelia’s eyes as they lavished the cock. She felt a hand enmesh into her hair as Paul’s right hand grabbed at Cecelia’s dark mane across from her.

“Oh God,” he cried out, his thighs tightening.

His cock pulsed. Crystal opened her mouth and let the purple head of Paul’s cock lay on her tongue. Paul bellowed in pleasure, his roar filling the empty room, as his cock shot thick hot come along the back of her throat.

Crystal shook out of sleep into a dark room. Sharp heat emanated from her pussy lips.

Cecelia woke up. “Are you OK?” she asked, placing a hand for comfort on Crystal’s stomach.

Crystal spun around in the bed, wide-eyed in the dark. Her mind was fogged with lust and her pussy baked.

Both girls were close, their large breasts pushing into each other. Their eyes met, and then their lips, their tongues invading each other’s mouths.

They were deep kisses, and Crystal marveled at how soft and fresh Cecelia was. Her breath was minty, like toothpaste, with a hint of tequila. She leaned in closer, pushing her tongue further into Cecelia’s mouth, embracing her friend.

Cecelia’s hand moved from its neutral position down into Crystal’s panties as the deep kisses continued. Her long middle finger settled into Crystal’s cleft, perfectly positioned over the blonde’s clit, spreading her lips slightly.

Crystal broke off the kiss and gasped, looking at Cecelia with smoky eyes. She maneuvered her hips, pressing them into Cecelia’s soft hand. She could feel the brunette’s long nails dancing along her smooth skin. She manipulated herself on her friend’s hand, mewling with pleasure, staring into her eyes.

Cecelia rubbed in the cleft, and then removed her hand from the panties, her middle finger sticky with juice. She sat up in bed and pulled her flimsy black t-shirt over her head. She wore no bra. Her tits jiggled with the sudden motion.

Crystal leaned in, hands moving to each breast, caressing them as her friend looked down. She gave a hard brown nipple a small, tickling lick and then a firm kiss. Cecelia grasped the bottom of Crystal’s t-shirt, pulling it over her head, and returning the favor on Crystal smooth tits, caressing them.

Within a couple of minutes, both girls’ legs were in the air, tiny panties being slipped off of their hips and down their feet. Once naked, they writhed in the king-sized bed, long legs scissoring against each other, feasting on each other’s smooth, taut flesh, embracing and kissing tenderly.

Crystal marveled at the soft tongue gyrating on her slick lips. She came several times in those ensuing hours, a quiet dark house with only the two girls moans and ecstatic cries floating throughout the peaceful space. Crashing, bursting climaxes of heat and spasms seized her with each determined suck of her clit.

Cecelia let her friend feast on her tits, covering every bountiful inch with kisses and licks. When the kisses reached between her legs, she arched her back, pushing herself into Crystal’s mouth. The orgasms were spectacular, and welcome in the recent absence of Paul’s daily fucking.

Both girls fucked until the muted light of dawn entered the bedroom window. During the sexual marathon, their K-Tunes lay still connected, small benign boxes, in the center of the mattress.

* * *

After her first foray into lesbian sex, Crystal had thought there would be tension with Cecelia and that it would probably be a singular incidence. She was wrong on both accounts.

The following day, Crystal felt an absence of shame. As if trying to imagine an unknown spatial dimension, it didn’t exist. She woke up, her naked body close to Cecelia’s, got out of bed, and went about her day. When she saw Cecelia next, she felt no misgivings, nor any need to discuss what happened. It was a matter of fact.

Later in the morning, Crystal sat on the couch, watching television, thinking about what errands needed to be accomplished that day. Cecelia walked around from the bedroom, into the living room in front of the blonde.

“Look familiar?” she asked, her firm, bronze body nude except for a belly ring and those black leather thigh highs.

“They did look familiar,” thought Crystal. But from where? Whatever the case, she could not take her eyes off of her sexy brunette friend’s adorned legs.

Cecelia spoke, “They are the same boots I wore at the Tiki. Remember now?”

Crystal smiled as her friend descended upon her slowly, straddling her thighs as she sat on the sofa. She gave her a succulent open-mouthed kiss.

“Let’s have some fun,” Cecelia said breathily as she snuck her long fingers into her friend’s thong panties.

The girl’s made love on the couch that morning. That night, when the two girls climbed into bed and turned their K-Tunes jukeboxes on, Crystal immediately turned around to face Cecelia. Their mouths again joined in a deep and unequivocal kiss, wet and soft tongues sliding against each other. Their frilly panties soon followed, and then intense lovemaking deep into the night.

So went an affair for the next ten days. Each night, the girls would find themselves in bed, necking, and having durable sex. They eventually stopped wearing clothes to bed at all, anticipating what would come.

Cecelia had an active imagination. She liked to suggest the moves to the couch, where the girls would neck and pet, entangling their legs over each other, before performing 69 on each other into quaking orgasms, rising back up to suck each other’s juices off their tongues. Cecelia preferred for them to wear heels and frilly panties or lingerie while they necked or fucked, which Crystal thought an unusual request for a girl, but very kinky and hot just the same.

Sometime in the midst of fucking, when the pair would lie on their sides, facing each other tenderly kissing, Cecelia would tell her usual stories. Stories of Paul’s cock, past escapades, and future dalliances. With sensual glee, she would tell Crystal about how she couldn’t wait to lay on her side of the bed, watching, as Paul fucked Crystal’s wet pussy and lavished her smooth, tanned body. Cecelia couldn’t wait for Crystal’s clit to throb, just like hers. As always, Crystal’s pulse would race during these nightly tales.

* * *

On the small airplane, with the ambient hum of engines on either side, Paul sat with a small plastic cup of coffee on the foldout tray in front of him, conflicted. The emotions inside of him were not negative. On one hand, whereas New Mexico was a change and his experience there beneficial, he was happy to be heading home. Trumping that feeling was an intensity of anticipation and nervousness as to what would occur when he arrived.

The plane landed and made its taxi to the terminal. Paul tried to quell his emotions for the time being as he lined up with the other passengers in the plane’s aisle.

The line of passengers ambled out of the plane and down the corridor leading to the passenger pick-up area. Paul could see pay phones at the end before he exited. Right away, he turned his vision slightly to the right and saw the girls. He was stunned.

Cecelia was wearing a favorite of his, a black and white striped dress with a jagged hemline. Crystal’s dress was similar, but a deep red that tied around her neck. Both girls showed off tasteful cleavage, shimmering tanned shoulders and legs, and glistening freshly done nails.

They were smiling as he made his way to them. Cecelia jumped into him in an embrace, her feet coming off the ground. He gave her a big kiss, more passionate than he had planned for the busy and populous airport. Other passengers from the plane ogled as they made their way past.

Paul sat Cecelia’s heels back on the tiled floor of the terminal, patting her ass and lower back, delighting in her femininity. Paul hadn’t shaved while in New Mexico, and Cecelia commented on it. “Ooh, nice beard!” she remarked, stroking his face with both hands.

He turned to Crystal. She gave him a hug, pushing her breasts into his chest and rubbing his upper back. He acted surprised. “We missed you Paul,” she said.

The girls followed him to the baggage claim, asking him the obligatory questions. “How was your trip? How was the flight? Did you have fun?”

Outside the terminal, Paul lit up a smoke, and both girls gave him a quick look of disapproval. “Sorry ladies, an awful habit.”

He stomped his cigarette out as the group approached Cecelia’s Mustang. Paul put his bags into the trunk, and being chivalrous, climbed into the cramped back seat.

Both girls turned around to look at him, bright-eyed. Cecelia spoke, her full lips glistening in the sunshine. “We have a surprise for you,” she said in a playful way.

“Oh yeah, what’s that?” asked Paul, his knees touching the back of the front seat.

Cecelia looked at Crystal. Both girls smiled and leaned into each other for an open-mouthed embrace. They made sure to show plenty of tongue and soft smacking for Paul’s view.

They pulled apart, and gave him a sexy look, and then Cecelia started the car.

* * *

Back inside the door at home, Cecelia was all over Paul. She attacked him, sticking her tongue in his mouth and rubbing his cock through his pants. To Crystal, Paul seemed taken aback by her ferocity.

Cecelia pulled away and started chewing on Paul’s chin. “Let’s take a shower, “she insisted, licking his lips.

The girls dropped their clothing in the living room, and pulled off Paul’s, leaving a string of garments from the couch to the shower.

In the shower, Paul had a naked female body both in front and back. With all of his mental preparation these past weeks, his mind was still foggy and lightheaded. He could feel firm, slick tits and soft hands all over his torso. Soft feet rested alongside his own as both girls washed and glided their palms across his skin. The air permeated with sweet smelling perfume and fancy shampoo. His cock was concrete.

Both girls lathered their hands and washed Paul. Cecelia took special care with his cock and nuts, appearing to Crystal to wash every millimeter.

Outside the shower, they dried each other off. Paul had not said a coherent word yet, just whimpering in pleasure when his stiff dick was in Cecelia’s warm hands.

Cecelia giggled and wrapped her hand around Paul’s cock leading him to the bedroom. Paul followed behind in small steps.

Cecelia continued with her ferocity as she pushed Paul onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Crystal figured that their planned choreography of dual seduction was out the window as she crawled to the other side. They had discussed the nasty things they would do to Paul upon his arrival home, but it appeared that Cecelia’s mind had been focused only on one thing- getting Paul inside of her.

Crystal lay on her back, her legs open and pussy wet, and watched as Cecelia delicately gripped Paul’s stiff member and lower herself onto him. Her face contorted in ecstasy as Paul’s cock sunk into her wet pussy. Cecelia dug her fingertips into Paul’s chest, her eyes closed. She began fucking Paul in earnest, ramming her moist pussy up and down.

Cecelia’s brown nipples hardened and her tits quivered in compact motion as she satisfied herself on the hard cock inside of her. She was all business, tensing her abdominal muscles and flexing her ass, milking its hardness. Within ten minutes, Paul could hold out no more and came violently inside of her, three weeks of New Mexico loneliness purged from him. He pulled Cecelia down and gave her a wet, sensual kiss before she rolled over to the side.

Minutes later, Cecelia was asleep. Paul lay in the center of the large bed, his girlfriend sleeping beside him and her naked blonde friend looking at him. He turned to face Crystal.

“How was it for you?” he asked.

Crystal giggled. “Well, I had hoped for more of a role. I’ve only heard good things about you and your magic cock.’

“Magic cock?” Paul asked.

“Cecelia has been telling me about you, about your sex life. It sounds—yummy.” She smiled.

Paul returned the smile. “I have to go to the little boys room.” He climbed over her and out of the bed. “Be right back.”

Crystal put the K-Tunes headphones in her ears, and listened to some music for several minutes. When Paul came back into the room ten minutes later, approaching her side of the bed, she decided it was time for some of her own feminine seduction.

He climbed back into his spot in the center. Crystal turned toward him. Before she knew it, she had his cock in her hand, jerking it back to full tumescence. Her own dimples showed as she smiled brightly, her pussy becoming warmer in step with Paul’s rapidly swelling erection. Then, with a sigh, he was slipping inside of her, resting his erection in the same cleft that Cecelia was fond of rubbing.

Crystal shifted her hips, allowing easier access. Paul started thrusting, a slow saw inside of her, sliding back and forth across her sensitized clit.

She felt the telltale throb, an electrical charge traveling from her clit to her chest. Every motion that Paul made inside of her made that charge wave, back and forth inside of her, like a tree’s branch in the wind.

She grasped his shoulders as a signal to a more straightforward fuck. He took the hint, and his sawing increased. She arched her back, her breath stifled, as he plowed into her. It seemed like forever as waves and surges of pleasure coursed from her clit to her head, her tits flushed with heat. Then, a white light as she came, a quick, primal wail emanating from her lips as she came around Paul’s cock.

She relaxed onto the bed, breathing still quickened, as he continued to pound into her. She let the wavering charge inside of her move to her head, triggering another bolt of mind-blanking pleasure. Paul then cried out, a small cry. He let out his own wail as his teeth gritted and eyes closed tightly. In one last thrust, he stuffed his cock to the root inside of her, spurting streams of come before collapsing.

* * *

It was July 4th. Cecelia and Crystal stared into a mirror in their bra and panties, applying lipstick and eyeliner.

The three of them were on a small vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada. Paul had suggested they spend the holiday here, surely to be an energetic and exciting place. The only downside was the weather had been over one hundred degrees.

An hour earlier, Crystal had been facing another mirror, doggy style on the bed. Paul was behind her, fucking her pussy in long strokes, while Cecelia watched as a casual spectator on the side of the bed.

During her short time with Paul and Crystal, that was one thing she noticed. The couple had an appetite for voyeurism. A few times, Paul would lay on the side of the king-sized bed, head resting in the palm of his hand, watching while the girls made sweet love to each other. In other times, the roles were reversed, like the day of Paul’s return, or like earlier this afternoon, when Cecelia watched with her legs crossed in a bedside chair while Crystal’s toes curled over Paul’s calves, her thighs flexing with every thrust of his cock inside of her.

Back at home, Paul had decided that even the king-sized bed was too small for three adults to comfortable sleep in. With his ever-present chivalry, he allocated the bed to Crystal and Cecelia and bought a small twin-sized bed for himself. Each girl would often make excuses to visit his small bed, having to fuck carefully curled up atop of him. The king-sized bed was the girl’s domain for fucking when they felt turned on by each other.

At last, the girls finished their primping and got dressed in their sexy outfits. They were going to go to a rooftop club of a local casino.

The walked out to the main area of the room. They had brought some of their payment from the Alicia gig to wear. Crystal had found the perfect red dress that showed off plenty of cleavage and hugged her firm ass, to go along with the red shoes she loved so much. Cecelia was wearing her American flag skirt, a perfect outfit for the day of independence.

Paul sat watching a baseball game on ESPN, eyes glued to the television. He had on a simple outfit that the girls had bought for him the day before: a blue shirt and dark slacks.

“Holy shit, you girls look hot!” he said, surveying their outfits. “Great legs!” Cecelia and Crystal did some quick modeling moves, kicking their legs and putting their hands on their hips.

“You guys ready?” Paul asked. The girls nodded. He bent over to kiss Cecelia.

“Ahhh, lipstick,” she intoned, pointing to her lips. Paul kissed her on the neck, and then did the same to Crystal.

“Lets go then,” he said, motioning to the door. The girls grabbed their matching purses and headed out the door as Paul closed it behind them.