The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

part 9: The stalker

About half a mile away from the house, where I was being controlled by Jennifer, Lorenzo was still trying to catch up with Scarlett. He was now stranded in the middle of the jungle and didn’t have a clue if he was still going in the right direction. Just when he wanted to go back he heard a voice.

“H-help… please.” It was definitely Scarlett’s voice as Lorenzo rushed to the source of witch it came.

He stopped behind a big plant that provided a good hiding spot as he looked true the leaves. To his relief Scarlett was unharmed, but she did act strange though. She just stood there with her arms hanging loosely by her side, her mouth slightly opened and her eyes, that had some colors, where looking straight up.

Lorenzo followed the path of her gaze to see what could be so interesting, that’s when he saw Stacy hanging above Scarlett never breaking eye contact. So this is what it looks like from the outside he thought. He had been the subject of Stacy and Mesmer many times and even a few times of Thomas’ girlfriend Jennifer. But he had never witnessed someone else being hypnotized by either one of them.

So what was the next step? He couldn’t save Scarlett, Stacy would just hypnotize him too. But he couldn’t walk away from it either. He always tried to convince himself that he didn’t like being hypnotized, but deep down he knew it was quite a pleasurable experience. And he had to admit watching Scarlett being hypnotized by Stacy kind of turned him on.

“Yesss my helplesss little girl, feel yourssself getting sssoo sssleepy, sssoo drowsssy. Sssoo very very easssy to let yourssself go, to let yourssself fall. Falling into my eyesss, into the pretty colorsss.” Stacy smiled as she observed how Scarlett’s resistance was melting away. Stacy was aware of Lorenzo peeking from the bushes, she had picked up his scent five minutes ago. She decided to pretend not to know and give him a show. She knew he eventually would come out and beg her to be hypnotized too. To help him on his way Stacy let out her pleasure pheromone, she smirked this shouldn’t take too long. She reverted her attention back to the helpless girl beneath her.

“Good girl, sssoo tired now for Ssstacy. It hasss become far too difficult to fight thisss wonderful feeling, hasss it?. Yesss jussst give in and go to sssleep, sssleeeep for Ssstacy.”

Lorenzo looked at Scarlett closing her eyes with a goofy smile on her face. A wonderful scent hit his nostrils as he watched Stacy put a thick coil around Scarlett’s waist to prevent her from falling.

Next he heard Stacy’s hissing voice commanding Scarlett too undress.

Lorenzo couldn’t take it anymore. He knew that jerking of while spying on two woman was pervert like, but this was too much for him to handle.

Stacy knew she was driving Lorenzo crazy and decided to make it even worse. She effortlessly lifted the, now naked, girl and started to kiss her while her hand was skillfully pleasuring the poor girls pussy. Scarlett started to moan between the kisses. Such perfect beat Stacy thought.

Now it was time to pull Stacy’s real prey out as she started to lift herself and Scarlett up in the three.

Lorenzo watched the two kissing girls disappear between the leaves. Pleasure was controlling his actions now as he walked from behind the bush still with his right hand in his pants. “No, wait, don’t go please.” But they were already out of sight.

Lorenzo sat down at the base of the three finally pulling out his hand.

Stacy wouldn’t give Lorenzo a chance to recover from her pleasure assault though. She lowered her tail and wrapped it around his bottom, his waist and finally his cock. She then lifted him up into the three.

“There’sss our little ssstalker” Stacy mocked.

“Stacy!” Lorenzo replied shocked. He was so lost in his memories of Stacy hypnotizing Scarlett that he didn’t even noticed he was lifted by Stacy . “I-I don’t know what you mean” he lied, in a weak attempt to bluff his way out. Being so close to Stacy made the effect of the pheromones stronger, making it much harder for him to hide his arousal.

Afraid looking at Stacy would betray him, Lorenzo looked the other way. That’s when he saw Scarlett again. She was resting on a large branch and was totally wrapped up by Stacy’s thick coils. The only visible part of her body was her head which was tucked in comfortably.

Stacy noticed me staring at Scarlett and started to move her coils around the helpless girl. Provided by Stacy’s massage, Scarlett started to moan helplessly in her sleep.

Lorenzo couldn’t hide his arousal any longer as a quiet moan escaped his own mouth. Stacy giggled and reacted immediately by starting to jerk him off with her tail.

While Lorenzo almost lost himself in pleasure Stacy slithered closer to him and started whispering in his ear, using her snake tongue to softly tickle it with every his. “I had no idea my little baby had sssuch naughty fantasiesss. Tell me, did you like to watsssch while I hypnotissszed that poor little girl hmm?”

“yes, oh god yes” Lorenzo replied in ecstasy.

Stacy had a satisfied look as she stopped massaging Scarlett, who immediately went back into a deep sleep. After that Stacy circled around Lorenzo to whisper in his other ear. “Yesss I bet ssseeing her going in to trancssse hasss reminded you of the lassst time you looked helplesssly into my eyesss. And I bet you love how I totally control thisss girl. I even dare to sssay you would like me to take you under asss well, now don’t you?”

It was almost scary how accurate Stacy’s guesses where. Watching Scarlett go into trance reminded Lorenzo of the pleasure he had when Stacy hypnotized him. He desperately wanted to be under her control again.

Stacy was about to continue her sensual whispering when Scarlett distracted her. She slithered over to her and caressed her cheek. “sweetie”

“mmmh?” was Scarlett’s sleepy reaction.

“You’re snoring” Stacy sing-songed.

“So-sorry” replied the helpless blond.

Seeing Scarlett’s obedient reaction almost pushed Lorenzo over the edge causing him to squirm in Stacy’s coils.

Stacy immediately diverted her attention back to Lorenzo as her tail speeded up the jerking motion on his member. “sssoo doesss my pervert little baby wantsss hisss mommy to put him into ssssleep? All he got to do is asssk.”

Stacy’s name-calling caused Lorenzo to blush. The fact that he actually wanted it got him even more embarrassed. “Yes Stacy” his shy reply was almost a whisper.

“I can’t hear yoouu.” Stacy sing-songed teasingly while intensifying the motion of her tail once more.

“oh god, please Stacy I beg you. Please hypnotize me again, I want to be helpless under your control, pleeaaase”

Stacy seemed very pleased when she hissed: “hmm, ok I’ll put my little pervert baby under my control where he belongsss. But firssst you got to give mommy sssomething, you might know what it isss?”

“yes, yes , YES” Lorenzo replied while he came. As always Stacy eagerly sucked out every last drop.

Before Lorenzo could slump downward in his coil seat, the rest of his body was being wrapped up completely and comfortably. Exhausted from his pleasurable sensation he relaxed and looked at Stacy’s tail which was already swinging lazily before his tired eyes.

His jaw parted slightly as a familiar sensual hissing sound started in his ear again. “Back and forth, baaack and forth, thatsss it. Sssoo pretty, making you sssoo sssleepy, sssoo drowsssy , sssoo tired and sssoo goofy, ssstaring helplessssly at my swaying tail. Yesss my tail hasss captured your attention utterly and completely. Sssoo hoplessly messsmerized by the ssswinging motion. Hmm I sssee you’re trying to resissst the sssleepy feeling, thatsss sssoo cute. I know forming thoughtssss mussst be sssoo difficult for my little baby right now. But try to remember how that helpless blond girl tried to resissst me. Before ssshe knew it all thoughts were out of that pretty blond head of hersss and her resissstance was fading away. Muck like your resissstance is faaading away right now. Ssseee there you go already like the helplesss obedient boy you are. Sssuch a sssleepy little ssstalker right now. Yesss my pervert little baby your fatasiesss are sssafe with mommy, sssoo jussst trussst in me and go to sssleeep.”

“Trust… mommy” Lorenzo replied weakly as he nodded off with a smile.

Back at the house Mia slowly awoke from her trance while walking into the garden were Mesmer was located. As Mia slowly opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Mesmer sitting on that same tree trunk as before.

“you!” she pointed furiously at Mesmer. “I trusted you, but your just like that lamia. You did something to me, you.. you hypnotized me didn’t you? Yes I know you did, but I snapped out of it. Your silly tricks don’t affect me bitch, I have a strong will unlike the rest.”

Mesmer couldn’t help but laugh a little. Mia had gone so deep into trance, she thought only a few seconds had passed. While in fact she had been under for more than thirty minutes in which she went to Jennifer and back. Knowing her sister she probably made her do some kinky stuff to.

Mesmer crossed one leg over the other and slowly started swinging it. “Yes you’re absssolutely right dear, in fact Ssstacy isss my sissster. And I jussst wanted to tessst your will power, but you are much ssstronger then thossse othersss.

Mia listened to Mesmer’s sultry hissing voice while watching her leg move back and forth. “yes… much… stronger” she replied drowsy.

Mesmer giggled seeing Mia react so quick. Just when Mia was about to lose it Mesmer stopped inducing her and stood up. “Well since I can’t hypnotize you there’s no point in staying. I’m going to search for that other girl maybe she’s more fun.

Mesmer turned around and started walking in the direction of the jungle, swaying her ass a little more than necessary along the way. “of course you’re welcome to join”

Mia wiped the cobwebs from her eyes, she almost felt asleep while that girl was talking to her. Mia wondered what had gotten her so tired all of a sudden. Anyway it didn’t matter now, she was wide awake again and Mesmer couldn’t hypnotize Mia because of her great willpower, at least that what she thought .

Mia was quite proud of herself as she watched Mesmer walking away from her. That bitch was out of her mind if she thought Mia would join her. Just look how she walked with that ass swaying side to side like she was all that. Although she had a nice ass and it was swaying so seductively back and forth, left to right to left to right again.

Mia found herself staring at Mesmer’s ass as one foot started to move before the other. She had to follow Mesmer’s ass, it wasn’t a choice anymore.

Mesmer smiled not even looking back to make sure. She knew Mia had no chance in resisting as she slowly walked in Stacy’s direction.