The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Part 10: 7 Objects and a stalkers fantasy

Lorenzo woke up by a strange but pleasurable sensation. As he looked around he noticed he was still up in a tree with Stacy’s coils all over him. He wasn’t surprised by the snake coils anymore, although they still provided a large amount of pleasure when they slid against his skin. What really surprised him though was the sight of two hypnotized woman eagerly sucking his feet like they were ice screams. The two woman where Mia and Scarlett, they both had that same happy grin on their face in-between the suckling.

Lorenzo also heard two voices coming from beneath him. He looked down to find Stacy talking with her sister Mesmer. Guess it was a funny conversation because they were both giggling. Suddenly Scarlett made a real skillful move with her tong, causing Lorenzo to moan in surprise. Stacy looked up, gave a last wink at Mesmer and raised herself back in the tree.

“Look who’ss finally up” she hissed joyfully. “Enjoying yourssself my little pervert baby?”

Lorenzo blushed being quite ashamed of himself, he shouldn’t be enjoying this as much as he did. “Stacy isn’t this going a little too far” he asked unsure.

“Nonsssens, you can have whatever you want when you’re with usss, besssides thisss wasss Messsmer’s idea. Sssometimes her dirty mind even amassesss me.” She giggled. “Well since you’re up, it’s time for these two to give you a little show”

At that word both girls stopped their actions and slowly climbed down the tree. They both stood in front of Mesmer who made a single finger snap, causing both of them to snap awake.

Just as Lorenzo asked himself what the two sisters where planning, Stacy slithered behind him. As she spooned him and holding his head between her breast she hissed: “How would you like it if Messsmer hypnotizsssed those two oncsse again, jusst for my little pervert to watchsss.”

His cock answered that question as it sprang to life when he heard the devious scheme of the sisters. Stacy immediately reacted as her tail wrapped around his legs and butt and looped once around his erect member. She was practically going to jerk him of while he watched Mesmer do her thing.

“W-what, where, who??” Mia reacted to Mesmer’s finger snap. She looked to her right to see Scarlett also with a surprised look on her face. Mia was the first to notice Mesmer standing right in front of them.

“Scarlett close your eyes, otherwise she’ll control you.” Mia said quickly closing her own eyes.

Quick thinking Lorenzo thought, Stacy seemed to be reading his mind as she hissed: “Sssuch a sssmart little girl, isssn’t sshe. It doessn’t really matter for my sister though jussst watchss.” Stacy grabbed both of her breasts and started moving them around providing a sensual massage for Lorenzo’s head while her tail started slowly jerking up and down his member.

Back on the jungle floor Mesmer smiled at her new challenge. “Control you? But poor Mia what happened to that ssstrong will of yoursss? I know it disssapeared ass sssoon asss you sssaw my asss moving back and forth. You jussst couldn’t keep your eyesss of it. And I don’t blame you little Mia, I know it can be sssoo tiring being in control all of the time. Sssoo you jussst loved to sssurender al control to my ssswaying body. It’sss quite normal actually little Mia, asss you’ve unmissstakably noticed. Being hypnotizsssed can be suchsss a pleasssurable exsssperience. Yesss ssso pleasurable indeed.

Judging by the wet spot between her own legs, Scarlett knew Mia must be having a hard time resisting those seductive hisses. “Don’t listen to her Mia”

“Ow but poor little Mia likesss to lisssten to Messsmer, it makesss her feel sssoo good.” Mesmer was slowly massaging Mia’s temples with her index fingers. The poor girl didn’t know what hit her as images of Mesmer’s body flowed thru her head. She wanted so badly to give up just a little bit of control, it felt so good when she did that before.

Her doubt was making her eyelids relax more and more, causing the massage to lazily lift one lid up. Mia’s left eye was now half opened providing an opening for Mesmer who immediately moved her hands in front of Mia’s eye and started moving them hypnotically.

As soon as Mesmer’s hands entered Mia’s vision, her eye opened all the way fascinated by the movements.

“Sssuch a good girl, follow my handsss wherever they go. Both eyesss if you pleassse.”

Mia second eye popped open at Mesmer’s command, she was now following Mesmer’s hands slack jawed.

Meanwhile Lorenzo’s jaw had dropped to. The distance between Lorenzo and Mesmer and the fact that she wasn’t focusing on him was enough to keep him out of a trance. Although he was far from thinking straight, he tried controlling his arousal but Stacy’s tail and her hisses coming from behind weren’t exactly helping. “Look at her eyesss baby, ssshe tries to resissst but ssshe’s jussst to fascinated by my sissster, you can’t blame her now can you? My horny little ssstalker.”

Mesmer deliberately begun with Mia, she knew Scarlett’s curiosity as a scientist would be her downfall.

“Thatsss it, poor helpless sleepy little Mia, give in oncsse again to the drowsssy feeling. Itsss ok to sssleep with Messsmer around your sssave and sssound with me.”

Scarlett had indeed opened her eyes out of curiosity and watched in awe how Mia was soothed into trance. As a scientist she was used to be having a logical explanation for everything, but what she just witnessed wasn’t logic at all. People couldn’t be hypnotized against their will, but she had just seen it happen in front of her. Mia was a confident strong woman, still she had been put in to sleep like a little child. Scarlett couldn’t help it, but she was quite fascinated and aroused at the same time.

Mesmer deverted her attention to Scarlett now. “ssoo asss for you, I heard you would like to sssee my sissster again.”

“aren’t you going to hypnotizsse me?” Scarlett asked surprised.

“Sincsse you’re so fascinated by my sissster, why not let her do it.”

Scarlett thought of the previous two times in which Stacy took her under. She didn’t remember much, but she did remember the pleasure. She also knew that escaping from Mesmer wasn’t a option and after seeing Mia’s pleasurable state she started doubting if she even wanted to escape this.

“You ssee Ssscarlett, Mia is going to leave soon with no memory of what happened to her.” Mesmer hissed. “But we know that you wanted to give up control to Ssstacy once ssshe hypnotisssed you the firsst time. Thatss the real reason you went back to her ssecondtime issn’t it?”

Scarlett blushed, how did Mesmer know all this. It was true nonetheless, since her first hypnosis experience she longed for it again. It was like she discovered a fantasy she didn’t knew she had.

“Sssoo you long to be in my coilsss”

Scarlett turned around surprised by the second voice. The majestic lamia was hanging straight in front of her. Pleasure pheromones filled her nostrils as she stuttered: “You..you are incredible…unbelievable..a miracle of nature in fact”

Stacy smirked. “why thank you, I see my sisster and I have quite the influence on you”

Scarlett looked down and knew what she mend, the wet spot between her legs had become visible thru her pants. Scarlett face turned if possible even more red.

“Itsss ok baby we jussst tend to have that effect on people, in fact you’re not the only one.”

Stacy lowered a few of her coils out of the tree, Lorenzo emerged in a coil seat. Her tail was still slowly jerking him of while pleasure pheromones where all around him to. He wasn’t in a trance but he was still lost in pleasure alone, he drooled a little and his member already started leaking pre cum.

Maybe it was because of the pheromones but Scarlett became quite aroused of this sight. The thought of the dominant lamia putting Lorenzo in this state turned her on. Just like how Mia’s total surrender to Mesmer had got her quite wet already.

Stacy started pulling on her Scarlett cloths. “Let get rid of these before you make more of a messs.”

Just when Scarlett wanted to protest she felt two fingers massaging her temples and Mesmers sensual his coming from behind. “Don’t fight usss little one, jusst give in to pleassure.”

Scarlett legs gave in first as she felt down into a thick coil of Stacy who already anticipated her fall. She then wrapped the hopelessly aroused girl from neck to toe and stated moving those coils providing her with a pleasure massage. The two sisters where now both hissing in one of her ears.

“Helplesss little Ssscarlet”

“Feel the pleasssure”

“The arousssal”

“Surrender to the sssound of our hissesss”

“Yesssss the sssssound of our hissessssss”

“Sssssssssss”

The two sisters weren’t even using words anymore, they just hissed their prey to an orgasm.

Scarlett came with a lout moan and after that being lulled to sleep. With the combined power of Mesmer and Stacy it took mere seconds.

Stacy diverted her attention back to Lorenzo. “Sssoo did my arousssed little baby like what he saw? I bet he did, lets test out just how much you enjoyed it.” She gave a very light squeeze with her tail around his member and he just exploded. Stacy took it all in, loving the taste.

Lorenzo’s head slumped down but Stacy’s tail cupped his chin and forced him to look back up. The two sisters where dancing perfectly in sync right in front of him. His eyes almost shut instantly as his head slumped forward, when Lorenzo’s chin hit his chest his head bobbed back up as he opened his eyes in surprise. The two sister where now perfectly mirroring each other, making him more confused and drowsy by the second.

Just when Lorenzo couldn’t keep his eyes open any longer the two sisters stopped. He felt there warm breaths against both of his ears as the hissed one word. “Sssleeeeep”

And everything went blank.

The next month there was a girl named Mia standing at the jungles edge. Her memory was quite hazy, in fact she only remembered going in with an American girl and losing somewhere along the way. If she tried to focus a bit more a wave of pleasure stopped her thought process, but somehow she knew the girl was in good hands now.

Back in the jungle the three sisters where back in the house with their three preys, Lorenzo, Scarlett and myself (Thomas). The most unusual thing happened between Jennifer and me, while the others were away. In fact it was a special occurrence for the three sisters, even they couldn’t believe what just happened.

Jennifer, Mesmer and Stacy where discussing the new development, while being pampered by their three hypnotized preys. Above us Lorenzo was walking on Stacy’s endless coils, providing her with a massage. Scarlett was giving Mesmer a foot massage and I was on my knees with my head between Jennifer’s legs as she sat on her chair.

“Hmm that’s the spot Tommy you’re getting better and better at this.” Jennifer complemented.

“How did it feel, Jenn?” Stacy asked.

“Quite strange, I felt myself getting thick which never happened before of course and on the day before they came out I wasn’t feeling all too well. But after they came out I was back to my normal self, like nothing ever happened.”

“I never thought a mere human could accomplish this, what a sexual stud you picked Jenny” Mesmer said.

“I did, didn’t I” Jennifer giggled while patting my head which was still between her legs. She happily looked at the seven objects that where laying in a curled up coil of Stacy.

She wondered how long it would take, before the seven eggs would hatch. One thing was for sure, the serpent family was about to be a lot bigger.