The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

part 8: Returning the favor

I woke up at the sound two loud female voices arguing about something. “…so your seriously considering going out there again, we don’t even know what happened.” The Brazilian girl shouted. The blond girl reacted very calm: “Mia, we both saw it. That thing that kidnapped us, it was a lamia I’m sure of it. Proving the existence of such a creature will be a huge scientific break thru. We will be famous not to mention rich.”

“I don’t care, I’m not going to risk my life” Mia reacted. “That thing could’ve easily squeezed the live out of us, its dangerous”

I was about to make an objection to that last statement, when a third voice beat me to it: “Stacy is not dangerous, she just loves to play with people.” It was my cousin Lorenzo, he was sitting right next to me. Judging by his grogginess, he had also just woken up. “If she wanted to kill you, you wouldn’t be standing here anymore. Believe me she has no bad intensions.”

Mia, who was clearly annoyed, looked at us while asking: “and how would you know, who are you two anyway, what are we doing in this house in the middle of the jungle?”

Me and my cousin spend the next thirty minutes answering questions of the two girls, never going into full detail though. After that they introduced there self’s as Mia and Scarlett.

“It’s not likely for the sisters to release us all at the same time though.” I told the others. “I know them for quite some time now and they always loved to keep at least one of their subjects with them”

“I’m not their subject” Mia replied stubborn. She always had a dominate personality and she couldn’t stand how easily she had fallen under Stacy’s control. And to make matters worse, she remembered the induction to be quite pleasurable.

“Ok whatever” I replied not really paying attention to Mia’s remark. “Anyway I’m guessing they’ve planned a game for their amusement. They probably going to hunt us down one by one. So if you don’t want to fall under their control again, I suggest we stay together.”

Actually I didn’t want to stay away from Jennifer her last words before I went out still ringed in my ear: ‘I’ll promissse I am going to give you pleasssure like never before’ is what she said. A shiver went down my spine just from remembering that moment. I wasn’t going to let the others notice how badly I wanted to be captured though.

Following my advice we all stayed in the house. After what must have been more than an hour Scarlett couldn’t take it anymore: “Oow this is ridiculous, I am in here doing nothing while the future of my whole career is slithering somewhere out there. Come on Mia lets go and find that lamia, I’ll double you’re your salary if we find it.”

“I’m not going with you, no matter how much you pay me.” Mia reacted. “If you want to risk your life that’s fine with me, but here in Brazil we’ve learned to stay away from creatures like that”

“Fine.” Scarlett reacted a bit annoyed. “I’ll just go by myself then.”

With that she picked up her stuff left the house and started to walk in a random direction.

“We can’t let that girl go alone” Lorenzo said, as he watched Scarlett disappear between the threes. “She won’t last 15 minutes alone in the jungle, I’d better follow her.”

After that I was alone with Mia. “I’ll be outside trying to get my cell phone connection up.” Mia told me. “I don’t want to stay here a minute longer” She went to the back of the house where a large field was located, providing an open spot in the jungle.

Mia looked at her phone which still couldn’t connect, she cursed something in Portuguese and was about to go back inside when she saw her. In the middle of the field there was a beautiful girl sitting on a tree trunk enjoying the sun. Mia gasped at her for a little while, this was the kind of girl that made other girls doubt there sexual preferences.

The girl turned her head to her. “you know its rude to stare you know”

“My bad” Mia responded “It’s not every day I see a girl sun bathing in the middle of the jungle”

“ye I guess so, but you could say I’m a good friend of Lorenzo and Tommy so they allowed me to stay in their house.” The girl lied to Mia. “anyway, who are you?”

“I got a long name, but just call me Mia for short. What’s yours?”

“I’m Mesmer, pleased to meet you” Mesmer responded with a wicked smile on her face.

Back inside I wondered to myself why Mia was taking this long. A part of me just wanted to go outside and look for Jennifer. Or more likely, to let her find me.

Before I could make up my mind I heard the sound of closing door up stairs. Apparently I wasn’t the only one in here after all.

Curiosity got the best of me as I walked up and opened the bedroom door. On the bed was the one person I desperately needed to be with right now.

“There’sss my fianssscé” Jennifer’s voice was dripping with arousal. She was wearing nothing more than some sexy lingerie. She’d probably waited this whole time to get me alone.

She crooked her finger beckoning me to join her. I submitted without hesitation and was now laying next to her. Jennifer gently pushed me on my back and leaned over me. Familiar colors where filling my eyes as I got drowsier and drowsier.

“Yesss sssoo sssleepy for Jennifer” Jennifer hissed.

I didn’t want to fall asleep right now because I didn’t want to risk forgetting wat was about to happen.

Jennifer seemed to notice: “Don’t worry my horny little Tommy boy, I will wake you back up very sssoon. Jussst trusssst in Jennifer.”

“Yes… trust…. you” I replied drowsy.

“Goood boy, now of to nod land, clossse thossse tired little eyelidsss for Jenny” Once again her seductive hisses lulled me in to a deep sleep as everything went blank.

Only a few minutes later I woke back up though. I was now laying on my back on the floor right next to the bed. Jennifer was sitting on the edge of the bed massaging my legs with both of her bare feet. Without thinking I looked at her face, her eyes where almost returned to normal. Only once every three seconds a lazy colored ring emerged. It wasn’t strong enough to send me back into trance but I found I couldn’t look away from it either.

“Thatsss my good little Tommy, looking back into my eyesss once again.”

A moan escaped my mouth when she called me her ‘little Tommy’. Jennifer giggled while explaining: “Sssuch a good boy already reacting to my possst hypnotic sssuggestions. Every time I call you my little Tommyboy or sssomething clossse to that phrassse you’ll get more and more aroused.”

Another moan escaped my mouth, I wanted to move but found that I was frozen by her gaze. Jennifer licked her lips as her feet where now massaging my crotch.

“hmmm feelsss good doesssn’t it my little Tommyboy?”

“Oh… god nnyeees” I moaned. Jennifer chucked while continuing her pleasure assault. “Thisss is jussst the beginning my little Tommy, but I’ll bet you’re already very clossse to your first orgasssm. Aren’t you my helpless little Tommyboy?”

Her feet, her hissing, that phrase she repeated over and over again, it was all too much for me. As I came in my pants with a loud moan.

“Aw my poor little Tommy, your clothes are all dirty now. Come onto the bed and let me undresss you.”

Jennifer’s gaze turned to normal to allow me to move again. As I stumbled onto the bed the door opened and Mia entered the room. She wasn’t her normal self though, her eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her face.

“What great timing Messsmer hasss” Jennifer said satisfied. “Hold on one second hun, let me get our little toy boy ready.”

Jennifer looked at me with a wicked smile while hissing: “Now I’m gonna put you back in to trancssse so you can endure more orgasmsss. Don’t worry I won’t put you into sssleep again, you will be consciousssly aware of what I’m going to do to you.”

I didn’t knew if I should agree to it but before I could protest Jennifer’s eyes already started projecting those beautiful rings.

“Yesss thatsss my good little Tommy, go deeper for Jenny. No more sssilly resssistance, you know it won’t work anyway. Don’t you my little Tommy, nod your head yesss.” Jennifer forced me to nod by moving her own head up and down. While nodding goofily I passed the point of no return as my eyes grew wide with colorful rings and a wide smile emerged on my face.

Jennifer looked lovingly at me for a few seconds before diverting her attention to Mia who was still utterly hypnotized. “Mia I want you to lisssten very carefully to me. I am going to undresss Tommy now and the moment you sssee his cock it will be the only thing in world for you. You will lick and sssuck it like it’s the sssweetest pop stickle you ever tasssted. Underssstood?”

“yes” was the only reaction that came from Mia.

“Thatsss a good girl” Jennifer said satisfied. “Now, handsss in the air my little Tommy.”

I eagerly complied in my trance state, while Jennifer removed my shirt I felt my cock push against my boxers. It was already leaking pre cum from all those times Jennifer used her phrase on me. After removing my shirt she pushed me on my back again. After she removed my pants and my boxers I immediately felt Mia’s mouth around my member.

“Ow by the way my little tommyboy, thisss time I want you to only cum when I cum to.”

I was stuck at the edge by Jennifer’s last command. While she playfully repositioned herself on my face. “You know it would pleassse me sssoo much if someone could lick my pusssy clean.”

I was in a state of bliss and I wanted to be that someone, I needed to be that someone. Jennifer enjoyed my eagerness as she asked with the voice of a little girl asking for candy: “sssoo can my little Tommy pleassse lick my pusssy?” Even if not in a trance I couldn’t dream to refuse this. As I immediately started to please Jennifer while Mia was still doing the same to me.

Jennifer came several times on my face, making me cum at the same time while Mia sucked it all in. When Jennifer had enough she ordered Mia to go back to Mesmer while she repositioned herself on my member. She snapped her fingers in front of my eyes causing me to snap out of my trance. Jennifer gave me that loving look as I shook of the confusion. “When you proposed to me you made me the happiest woman in the world, so it’s only right that I return the favor.”

I smiled at Jennifer as I felt her pussy tighten around my member. “I don’t think you can make me any happier, I mean I’m marrying the most beautiful woman in the world”

For a brief moment Jennifer’s cheeks turned slightly red. After that her predatory snake side returned in flash though. “I bet I ssstill can my little Tommyboy.” She hissed with an evil smile. “sssince you like to be hypnotizsssed thisss much, I am going to make you feel very sssleepy while riding you at the sssame time.”

Before I could even think about the pleasure I would get from that Jennifer already started grinding my cock. “Look at me little Tommy.” She commanded. I obeyed instantly as my eyes locked with her hypnotic gaze.

Jennifer smiled wickedly as the hypnotic rings poured out of her eyes in a slow and easy tempo. “Yesss my little Tommy there isssn’t a forcssse on thisss planet that could make you look away right now, sssoo fun to look at my eyesss isn’t it my little tommy? Yesss looking into Jennifer’sss eyesss is fun, jussst like me riding you erect member right now isss sssoo pleasssurable.

I got lost in Jennifer’s eyes while my arousal was building and building. Jennifer knew exactly how to please me as she humped me faster and faster. The colorful rings also appeared faster in her eyes almost in sync with her riding motion on my cock.

“Yesss little Tommy sssoo hopelesssly arousssed right know, arousssed and sssleepy. Yesss my little tommyboy you want to cum and ssleep, cum and sssleeep, CUM and sssleeeeep.” I ejaculated on Jennifer’s command and after my orgasm subsided, I immediately nodded off.

After a small minute I woke up by a finger snap of Jenny who immediately resumed her humping motion. I blinked a few times in confusion only to be trapped in her hypnotic stare once more.

“There you go, right back into my eyesss like the good obedient boy you are. You didn’t thought we were finissshed now did you my sssilly little tommyboy?”

“…….” I couldn’t reacted I was far to fascinated by her eyes.

“Ow poor little Tommy what happened? You where sssuch a charmer just a while ago and now you can’t even ressspond anymore.”

Once again my jaw parted and for a brief moment a taught formed in my head. This was probably pay back from Jenny for making her blush just a while ago.

It wasn’t long before that taught was pushed aside by beautiful colors as my arousal grew once again.

Jennifer reacted at once as her tempo increased and her gaze intensified. “Yesss little Tommy sssoo drowsssy and sssoo arousssed right now, drowsssy and arousssed, drowsy and arousssed. Or wasss it the other way around?”

I panicked slightly because I didn’t knew the answer anymore, but Jennifer’s voice reassuringly lulled me back to relaxation. “Ssssh little Tommy you don’t need to remember, Jennifer takesss care of everything know you jussst lay back and enjoy.”

I happily obeyed her as I laid back with a big goofy smile on my face.

Jennifer looked at me like I was her little puppy. “Doesss my little Tommyboy wants to know which comes first? I bet he doesss. Hmmm let me exsssplain, first you CUM and then you sssleeeep.”

Again I helplessly filled Jennifer with my sperm before I dozed off once again.

Being forced to sleep was one of the most pleasurable feelings one could ever experience. But when I heard a loud snap I knew I was about to awake to something even more pleasurable.