The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Part 7: Jungle investigation

“Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetopsss,
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock,
When the bough breaksss, the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.”

Stacy had just made Lorenzo cum for the second time and was now swinging him in a hammock made out of her coils while seductively singing him to sleep.

It would be much faster just hypnotizing him, but Stacy loved to see her baby struggle a little trying to fight the sleepy feeling with his fluttering eyelids.

“Baby is drowsing,
Cosy and fair
Mommy sits near…”

Stacy abruptly stopped singing. She picked up a odd smell, she flicked her snake tongue again to be sure. Yes there where definitely two humans nearby, two females to be more precisely. Stacy smirked, this could be fun. She lifted Lorenzo up and put him on a thick branch with his back against the three base. His head slumped forward still tired from the lullaby. Stacy playfully lowered her head until she met his gaze.

His half closed eyes immediately took in the colorful rings, the poor boy was already far too tired to resist.

“Yesss itsss sssleepytime for my little baby, jussst lisssten to mommy and nod off to lala land”

A goofy smile formed on Lorenzo’s face as his eyes shut completely.

“Now be a good boy and stay put” Stacy giggled as she padded him with her tail.

She then slithered along the treetops to the spot where she picked up the scent. It didn’t took her long to find the two woman. She inspected them quietly between the leaves of the tree she was hiding in. Both woman where quite attractive and in there early thirties. One was a typical Brazilian girl with long black hair and a tanned skin, she definitely was familiar with the jungle judging by her clothes and the rifle she held with her.

The other girl had a much lighter skin with blond hair in a ponytail, judging by her equipment she was a scientist or a archeologist.

Just as Stacy wondered where she came from she started talking in a clear American accent.

“This tree is exactly what I’m looking for Mia, look at its diameter it’s amazing. A tree this big must be over a thousand years old.”

“I still don’t know what’s so special about a tree.” Mia, the Brazilian girl, replied. “But anyway hurry up and get your samples Scarlet, it’s not wise for us to be in one spot for too long”

“Ok am on it” Scarlet, the American girl, replied. “I’m really glad you’re with me, I wouldn’t last an hour alone in this jungle”

Scarlet was totally fascinated by the tree not minding her surroundings while Mia watched her back constantly scanning for movements nearby.

Just when Mia concluded the area was deserted, a wonderful smell hit her nose. Without noticing herself her breathing became heavier inhaling more and more of the intoxicating pheromone. She had never smelt something like this before, it was like the scent was giving her pleasure. She took a step forward and away from the other girl as the scent got stronger. Wherever the scent came from its origin was straight ahead of her.

She looked back at Scarlet, she was on her knees slicing some samples of the tree. She hadn’t noticed anything strange.

It wouldn’t hurt to investigate the smell Mia thought after that she would go right back to Scarlet. She walked in the direction of the smell pushing away several branches. The scent got stronger and stronger and a small wet spot began to form between Mia’s legs.

She stopped walking when she saw a large snake tail moving away from her, coaxing her to follow it. Mia raised her rifle as she shook of the pleasurable smell which had lured her away from Scarlet. She forced herself to focus being ready to shoot when the snake would attack.

With the rifle just below eye level she looked at the tail. She had never seen such a big one before and why was it still moving like it wanted her to follow.

Her legs had taken a few steps forward without Mia being consciously aware of it.

She just had to focus on the tail in case the snake would attack, such a pretty tail moving so gracefully. Mia felt herself leaning forward wanting to follow the tail. She automatically lowered her rifle a little when she started walking. She just had to follow the pretty tail as it lured her further and further away from Scarlet.

After twenty meters the tail stopped moving backwards and just lazily hang in front of Mia’s face. A little bit of resistance came back to Mia when the tail stopped its backward motion. But as soon as it started swinging back and forth right in front of her eyes, her resistance left her once more. Her eyes helplessly followed the swinging motion. A sleepy feeling was washing over her as a small yawn escaped her mouth.

Next her whole body was starting to feel heavy, loose and limp. Her legs got wobbly and the rifle felt out of her hands onto the ground.

A thick hammock shaped coil was lowering behind her, the tail stopped the swinging motion for just a second to push the girl onto the coil. Mia was sitting on the coil like it was a swing as she helplessly followed the pendulum movements once more.

The tail was now slowly rising up but Mia didn’t notice at all because the coil she was sitting on lifted her up in sync with the tail. Another yawn escaped her mouth as she slowly disappeared into the treetops.

Before she reached Stacy, the hammock turned into a slide. Dropping Mia into a cocoon of coils. The coils massaged her body all over as a sleepy moan escaped her. The pretty hypnotic tail reappeared right in front of Mia’s eyes and the pheromone returned twice as strong as before. Mia was floating between total relaxation and intense pleasure, that’s when she heard a snakelike voice in her ear.

“Yesss, my good little sssleepy girl. You are going to do two thingssss for Ssstacy, firssst you are going to cum. Asss a matter of fact why don’t you do that NOW”

Mia couldn’t possibly resist the massage, the scent and Stacy’s hissing voice. She erupted with a loud moan. Unlike with her male preys, Stacy didn’t go between her legs she wasn’t interested in female juices. She made her ejaculate because it would tire her out more making the trance much stronger.

Mia finally stopped squirming between Stacy’s coils as she refocused on the swinging tail. “I think you know perfectly well what the sssecond thing isss, don’t you my little drowsssy plaything?” Stacy hissed as she observed Mia, who was fighting the sleepy feeling but was hopelessly losing the battle. “Yesss your sssoo tired, sssoo sleepy, why don’t you jussst sleeeeeep.” Mia eyes dropped shut as a familiar smile appeared on her face.

Stacy smirked she had the experienced jungle guide under her control, hypnotizing the city girl would go a lot faster.

Scarlet had just finished collecting samples from the tree, she hadn’t noticed Mia was missing until now. She looked around, but the only things surrounding her were large trees and thick bushes. “Mia where are you? Is this some kind of joke? If it is, it isn’t funny.”

Stacy was up in the large tree where Scarlet had just taken samples from. She looked down amused. The blonde girl formed such an easy prey, she was just like a little baby bird calling for her mommy to return.

Scarlet started to panic, what if Mia was taken by some kind of dangerous animal. Suddenly she heard something very close. “who’s there?” she asked scared, holding the knife she used to collect the samples firmly into her left hand.

She looked up into the beautiful and hypnotic eyes of Stacy, who immediately started to induce her: “Excussse me, might I be of sssome asssissstance?” Stacy circled around scarlet forcing the blonde to turn to keep following the beautiful hypnotizing eyes of Stacy, who already lowered her tail behind Scarlet and was now wrapping up her legs. All the while she kept her hissing up, seducing the pretty blond more and more: “ Are you lossst little one? Are you sssleeeepy?”

Scarlet watched wide eyed as her jaw started to slack, the knife dropped out of her hand as fear was being replaced by bliss. She felt the snake tail slowly wrapping around her breasts as that beautiful hissing voice continued to talk: “Yesss ssstacy will take care of you now, no more thoughtsss in that pretty blond head of yoursss, only the pretty colorsss. Yess,yessss, ssssleeeep.” The tail looped around Scarlet’s neck as she smiled goofy at Stacy, while being lifted into the tree.

Stacy was just about to play with her new toys when she picked up another scent. This scent was a familiar one though, it belonged to her two sisters and Jenny’s boy, Thomas, returning from Rio. Stacy smirked, such excellent timing they had. Playing with both the boys and the girls would be much more fun with her sisters joining in.

Stacy brought her three preys back to the house, she would keep them there until her sisters would arrive.

She put all of them on the couch. For her own entertainment, Stacy had something planned for the three of them while waiting on her sisters.

“Ssscarlet and Mia lisssten to me” Stacy ordered. “The boy sssitting between you isss your prisssoner, prevent him from essscaping with ssseduction, underssstood?”

“yes…” The two girls replied sleepily.

“Sssplendid” Stacy grinned. “As for my little baby, it’s time to waky waky”

At Stacy’s orders Lorenzo slowly woke up. “wha..what happened. I was in the house.. and then came that beautiful tail.. and after that those eyes” He dreamingly remembered what happened when the knowledge hit him. He pointed at Stacy while almost shouting: “You, You hypnotized me, didn’t you”

“You think so captain obvious?” Stacy chucked.

“Don’t be clever with me Stacy, Thomas told me all about you. You just woke me up for the pleasure to hypnotize me again. That might work with my cousin but not with me.”

Lorenzo was about to get up when two different hands pushed him gently back down. He looked only to find two attractive females at either side of him. Judging by their face appearance they were both still in trance.

“Stacy, who are these two?” He asked surprised.

“Just two girls, who were at the right place at the right time” Stacy replied smirking.

“you can’t just hypnotize anyone that crosses your path” Lorenzo said.

“why not” Stacy replied still smiling. “I did it with you too and as I recall you didn’t mind it that much.”

Lorenzo blushed, he knew Stacy was referring to the moment she had made him beg to continue hypnotizing him. He felt his groan stir, thinking back at that moment. He refused to let his arousal be noticed by Stacy though, but the two hypnotized woman weren’t exactly helping.

When he tried to get up again they gently pushed him back again, as their hands started to caress his body. “please don’t leave” one of them said. “yeah, just stay a bit longer” the other one purred.

Lorenzo tried to ignore the building pleasure as he tried to talk his way out: “Ladies please, this is all very kind but I really need to go now”

When he said those words, both of them started kissing and licking all over his neck and chest while their hands shot down to his private area. While one hand jerked him of slowly the other hand was tickling his balls. They both used their remaining hand to pin down one of his arms. Lorenzo squirmed in his seat as resistance turned into pleasure.

All the while Stacy just laid back and enjoyed the show. But when she heard the Jeep of her sisters she knew it was time to wrap her little game up.

She slithered over to Lorenzo, raised herself on her tail right in front of him. She smiled, the look on his face was almost begging to be taken again. He wouldn’t say it though, because of his pride to admit that Stacy once again was in total control.

Stacy didn’t mind, she actually enjoyed his stubbornness. But she knew he couldn’t dream to resist what would happen next as she slowly started to dance.

Lorenzo helplessly gazed at Stacy’s belly dance, it reminded him of a snake dancing to the flute of a snake charmer. Only this time he was the one being soothed.

As if all this this wasn’t enough for his poor senses, Stacy also started hissing once more: “Yesss my lucky little baby is being pampered by three woman at onsssce. It’sss becoming sssoo hard to hold back the pleasssure for usss, now isssn’t it? Yesss no more sssilly thoughts give mommy what she needsss right NOW!”

After sucking up al of Lorenzo’s sperm, Stacy put all three back to sleep with just a few more graceful dance moves. After that she slithered to the front door to welcome her sisters. They walked in with me (tommy) following right behind them. I was carrying at least ten shopping bags but didn’t complain, simply because they still had me in a deep trance.

“Stacy look at this.” Jennifer flashed her wedding ring in front of her lamia sister. “Tommy proposed to me in Rio, gosh it was so romantic”

After telling Stacy everything that happened in Rio, Stacy showed her two new pets to Jennifer and Mesmer.

“Hmm they’re cute” Mesmer responded licking her lips.

“Well you two can play with them” Jennifer said. “I’m only interested in one subject right now” she put her index finger under my chin and gave me a lovely look, while playfully sending a few spirals into my half opened eyes.

“O come on Jenni” Stacy protested. “I know Thomas’ proposal has made you horny, but just hold your urges and let Thomas be awake for a while. You know it will be much more fun that way. Join Mesmer and me in a little snake and mouse game.”

“O ok” Jennifer sighed. “How long are we going to do this anyway?”

“Just a few hours” Stacy replied satisfied.

Jennifer looked at me, I was still smiling goofy with my eyes closed now. A pleasure shiver went true her as she said: “I really hope, I can hold out that long”