The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Part 4: Queen of the amazon

I woke up happy and refreshed, remembering almost everything that took place the night before. I put on a robe and went downstairs figuring I would find Jenny since the bed was empty.

As I suspected Jenny was already eating some breakfast together with Mesmer and my cousin???

“What are you doing here Lorenzo?” I asked surprised, as I sat down next to Jenny.

“Well I’m not sure anymore” He replied vaguely, “last thing I remembered I was talking with Mesmer about a dance routine, I think I passed out after that” He said confused. “It’s strange I didn’t drink that much did I? Anyway if this was a hangover I wouldn’t mind having it again.”

He smiled a little goofy when he said: “It was just pure bliss.”

Mesmer giggled at the compliment that was unwarily given by Lorenzo. She just placed one finger in front of his eyes as she lazily drew circles in the air. “Yesss my pet, you had a huge hangover yesterday and you did drink sssoo much, but Mesmer took care of you isssn’t that nicssse of her?”

“Yeeees niiice” he replied stupidly smiling.

“Do I also look that silly when hypnotized?” I asked Jenny, looking at the two. “No” Jenny chuckled, “Your even cuter” She said poking my nose with her index finger. I blushed as I quickly looked away from here.

Mesmer was now playfully swinging her finger like a pendulum above my cousin’s face, making him shift back and forth in his seat anxiously following with his eyes. “Aww look at him he’s sssooo cute, just like hisss cousin so helplessss” I blushed even more now. Mesmer didn’t notice as she said: “I think I’ll bring him with us, what you think Jen?”

“Fine with me, he does seem to enjoy himself. ” Jennifer replied.

“Heey” I said “Don’t I get a say in this, he is my cousin after all”

Mesmer playfully moved her finger in front of my own eyes speaking rhythmically with the swing: “Can-your-cousin-come-with-us-my-sssleepy-little one”

“Y- Yes” I answered already slightly in a trance.

“Oow stop it Mes” Jenny giggled while pushing away Mesmer’s hand. “He doesn’t even know where we’re going”

Jennifer snapped her fingers in front of me. “huh wa-wha” I mumbled snapping out of the light trance.

“Sweetie, remember I told you about that surprise the other day” I nodded as Jennifer continued: “Well it’s a vacation to Brazil so you can meet our 22 year old little sister. She used to live with us but the climate of England just didn’t work out for her”

This was definitely a turn of events, not a bad one though. “But how can she be only 22 years old that’s 3 years younger than you and Mesmer, didn’t you told me you all were born at the same time?” I asked.

“Well we did.” Jenny explained, “But we found out that around our twenties me and Mesmer don’t age that much further, were most seductive to man around this age so we don’t change much anymore, from the outside that is” I nodded, happily realizing that Jenny and Mesmer would stay this beautiful for a long time to come. Jennifer continued: “We found out that Stacy our little sister doesn’t grow older at all. She just stays 22, actually she’s the oldest one who took on most of the snake gene.”

“You girls truly are a miracle” I stated after hearing all of that. “Sexy miracles” I added smiling.

Mesmer laughed at that comment, “Just wait till you meet Stacy, Jen and me learned most of our seducing and hypnotizing from her. It’s like she invented the worth pleasure.”

“So when do we go” I replied a little too enthusiastic. “Well, well, a little anxious are we” Jenny smiled, “As a matter of fact we leave tonight so finish your breakfast and start packing sweetie.”

That night the four of us went to the airport, Lorenzo my cousin was still happily in a trance. Mesmer said she would wake him up in the plane. She decided to keep him as a boyfriend, arguing with Jenny about to let himself decide a little to. As Jenny had done in my case. But Mesmer had a little more interest in a mistress-slave kinda relationship.

I would love to see the look on his face when he woke up again, but as the plane took off I found myself become so incredibly drowsy. The higher the plane got the more drowsier I got as beautiful colors just suggested me to sleep.

I woke up in what seemed to be quite a big house totally made of wooden logs. I heard a happy voice that I knew belonged to Jenny: “Welcome to the Amazon Tommy”

As I cleared the cobwebs from my eyes she continued: “you slept for quite a while. Stacy’s already been here while you where snoozing. She wanted to play with you immediately, but I told her She’ll have to wait until you sleep your jetlag of. It won’t be long before she comes back for you though and even I can’t stop her If she really set her mind on things.” Jenny grinned wickedly.

It really made me wonder what I could expect of the third of the serpent sisters.

I’d happily volunteered to search for some fruits in the jungle earlier on, but now I was regretting it though. It was easily to get lost in Amazons and guess what, I was hopelessly not having a clue how to get back to Jennifer.

I rested my tired body back against a random tree, just regaining my strength for a while. Suddenly one of the bushes next to me started to move. I jumped up in what supposed to look like a battle pose. None of that was necessary though as a cute girl half emerged from the bush.

She was a little taken aback by my stance.

“Oh I’m sorry!” as she moved into the bushes “I was… I’m only trying to get out of this jungle” I felt ashamed at having scared her.

She backed away not wanting to be exposed to me yet and said moving away trying to make me stop, “Please don’t come any closer stranger. I can’t trust a lost person who approaches me with such fierce movements.”

I put my hands up, even more ashamed than before. “I...I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. It’s just I’ve been in this jungle for hours....”

What I didn’t know but would soon find out that this girl was luring me closer, waiting for the right moment to strike. Cause this wasn’t some ordinary girl, she was a lamia ( half human but snake from the waist down). She kept her snake part hidden from me in the bushes not wanting to scare me away.

She stopped moving back when I did and kept her distance as it would only add to the seduction in time. Still though, she appeared as if a frightened girl and said to me calmly, “People get lost every day in the jungle like you... They try to use that as an excuse to come and get close to me. How do I know that your different than them?”

“I....I didn’t know. If you could just point to the way out, I’ll leave you in peace.” I said sadly to her, not wanting to leave having made such a bad impression, but not wanting to annoy her further...

Getting me to feel down was the first step of the induction and it was the first step to make me drop my guard. Smiling, she moved a bit closer, but not enough to be seen entirely and said, “It is okay and I myself am not sure which way the jungle leads out. There are a lot of paths that lead from here and there, but all of which usually lead in circles.”

“Oh” I reacted a little disappointed, I was hoping this girl would know the way around here. “Well, is there any help you need, before I leave to find my own way?”

She smiled and hid her head back in the bush as she said, “Are you sure that you want to leave the jungle already? To leave here without getting to know me?”

I hesitated. “Well, if you feel that you can trust me, sure.” I said, hoping to make up for my mistake earlier...

“I must warn you” she said as she let her voice turn soft, “Only half of me is the pretty girl that you saw... the other half is less of what you would expect”

“Oh, everyone has off days, when they’re sad or angry.” I sad, consoling her, thinking she meant to her personality.

I had no understanding of what she was talking about and perhaps best if I didn’t at the moment. If I did have any clue, I would have soon enough. Keeping behind the bush with her body clear in sight if I walked through, she said, “If you’re not scared to see me as I truly am, them come through the bush and don’t panic. I want company, but it is not always as easy to keep it as it is when you see the first half of me.”

Not many people could handle seeing a lamia, but the girl already knew I wasn’t one of those, in fact she knew a lot more of me than one would think after just meeting.

I walked out, stopped and gasped. “Whoa....” I whispered, taking in her entirety. I’d seen a lot of things with Jenny and Mesmer but this was truly something else. The girl had beautiful black hair, enticing green eyes and a firm cup D. Though from her waist down a long green tail emerged easily 50 feet long.

She giggled at my expression very used to it and put her tail behind me pushing me towards her. After a little push, she said, “Don’t be scared. It is me just I’m not completely human is all. that is not a problem for you it is my brave young man?”

I gulped and jumped slightly at her tail on my back. “Uhh....I won’t lie, it’s....surprising...” I said in a nervous tone of voice.

His nervous tone made him nearly sound helpless... Just the way she liked to seduce them into her coils. She kept pushing me lightly towards her with a smile on her face as she said, “You’ve nothing to fear from me. Other than a tale and scales I’ll won’t scare you like I do with most”

“Why do you shoo away people?” I asked confused, moving unresisting towards her, helped by the tail.

She stopped me short of her slithering her body to me and just smiled until we were in close distance of each other. After giving a light kiss on the cheek, she said, “I only scare those away who would wish to hurt me, but you’re not one of those people. No knifes or guns... Just a harmless little boy”

Her tail on my back was no wider than a normal snakes and she used the tip of it to rub my back as she slithered over to the side of a root and said, “Don’t you wanna tell me your name Tommy?”

I was to focused on how good her tail felt on my back to notice that her question already contained the answer in it. “It’s Thomas” I sighed a little.

She smiled as I seemed to like the massage and slid her tail over my shoulders and started to relax me in that way. She also pushed me just closer towards her as she laid down as if she were very lonely and said, “You can make yourself comfortable. I’m not going to bite.

“I didn’t think you would, you’re far too nice to do such a thing”

She giggled at me moving her tail to massage my neck and my shoulders.

I closed my eyes at the massage, thinking about how nice it felt.

The first part of a few steps was working out well. She kept the massage up and said, “Oh, and if it helpsss you feel better, My name isss Ssstacy,” She said lengthen her hisses to lull me into a false sense of security.

Her name should ring a bell to me, Stacy was of course Jennifers ‘little’ sister, but relaxation taking over my fast thinking.

“Nice to...ooh....meet you Ssstacy...” I smiled to her through half-lidded eyes, enjoying the massage immensely...

She smiled and used her tail on my shoulders to weigh me down to want to sit by her to start this seduction of my mind. She gently pushed down still massaging and said lengthing her hisses to calm and arouse him, “It isss very nice that you have found me Tommy. You look rather tired and I’m lonely right now. Your welcome to sssit down by me if you want to.”

With the weight and relaxation from her massage’s dual attempts on my senses, I quickly sat down beside her, my knees almost buckling. “Th....Thank you....”

She smiled and giggled at me seeing that I was falling prey to her massage just the way she wanted him to. After I fell to my knees, she put more pressure with her tail on me still massaging me and said, “You can’t rest on your knees. Come and sit down completely and take a load off of yourself. I’m sure walking about like you have has drained you so you can take a small rest.”

I nodded, agreeing with her, sitting down nearer to her, with a dreamy smile due to the massage on my shoulders. The moment I sat down beside her, she took the weight so it was just a gentle massage now.

Stacy laughed to herself, male humans where just too easy and this one was indeed quite cute as Jenny had told her. She caressed my cheek while saying: “There you go now baby. Don’t you feel ssso much more relaxsssed now that your resssting here with me? I know I feel ssso much more better.”

“Mmm yes I do” I sighed, my guard shattered by Stacy.

“But poor baby you can’t relax on the hard ground” She moved her tale from my shoulder and wrapped it around my waist just once, she then lifted me up effortlessly and put a part of her body under me laying me down it making it much more relaxing before releasing me and massaging my shoulders again. After massaging him, she said, “There, isn’t that better now baby?”

“Ooh...yes, thank you Stacy....” I whispered in gratitude.

She smiled seeing me relax onto her coils as she made the massages more soft while moving her upper body closer to mine. She was careful not to alarm me and kept a soothing massage with her coils and tail on my shoulders while moving a bit closer. “Just relax for a while and take it easy. For me anyway if not for yourself.”

“yes…relax…for Stacy” I replied happily. Stacy couldn’t help but giggle a little, the poor boy was already slightly in a trance and she didn’t even start hypnotizing.

She could see just how easy it was to lure me and my senses getting duller. I’d be easy enough to seduce into her coils, but slowly things were being done as she said: “I still don’t think you can relaxsss just enough, maybe you jussst need to be a little bit more sssleepier. While she spoke two colorful rings went true her eyes.

I gasped as the ring reflected in my eyes, then it passed, I hadn’t noticed the effect or the ring. “Ssleepier?” I asked, already fighting the drooping eyelids.

She smiled seeing me reflect the rings back as she flashed another two moving closer towards me. She could see his eyes reflect the rings to and said, “Yes, sleep is the only way to relax and you feel it don’t you?”

Her tail came from my shoulders and started to wrap around my waist coiling upwards as she let out just three colored rings this time from her eyes and moved closer. She noticed the affects dulling my senses and making me as helpless as a little child. “So tired aren’t you? You want to sleep don’t you?”

“Ooh..yes sleepy” I moaned, enticed by her eyes they were not only inducing sleepiness like Jennies, but also gave me pleasure wave with each ring.

She smiled seeing me relax like this and just let her eyes flow with colored rings. As they did so, she wrapped more of her body around me, the coils massaging me as they went upwards, giving me even more pleasure. “Yes sssleepy little baby, you’re tired and sssleepy. Why not take a little nap while I keep you here and warm in my coils. You don’t mind do you?”

“No....coursssse not....” I mumbled, eyes now mimicing hers, with the spirals flowing freely, my pupils shrunken to pinpricks in my eyes.

“Gooood” She coed, as she finished up wrapping me. Her tail looped around my neck, giving it a loving squeeze. With that I couldn’t resist anymore, as I gulped and came in my pants at the same time, a goofy smile appeared on my face.

Stacey just smiled wickedly while lifting her helpless prey up in one of the biggest three around.

For her own amusement she yo-yoed with my body by unwrapping and wrapping me up again, the dizziness was sending me deeper into trance. “where going to have so much fun tomorrow” Stacy said, clearly enjoying herself. “But first…” she wrapped me up completely again, lifted me in front of her. Our foreheads where almost touching each other as her spirals where flowing faster than ever. “First you sleeeeeeeeeeeep”, the seductive lamia coed. I complied instantly as I sank down into a blissful sleep . Awaiting the next day helpless in Stacy’s grasp.