The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Stacy’s bag of hypnotic tricks

A light, a very bright light was forcing me to open my eyes. As I slowly, very slowly awoke from my slumber I yawned and tried to stretch. Only to find out I couldn’t, because I was wrapped up by very thick snake coils. Reason hit me before panic could as I remembered small parts of Stacy the third serpent sister controlling me the night before.

Stacy felt her prey stirring in her coils as she was sliding over to me. “finally awake, my little sssleepyhead?” she patted me on the head with the tip of her tail. Her tail then moved up in the three out of sight, after a while it came back holding a view bananas. She then pealed of the layers with her hands and brought it to my mouth using her tail again. “Eat up my little baby”

“I’m not your baby” I protested clenching my teeth to avoid the banana being stuffed in.

Stacy just smiled at me as she playfully continued: “yesss you’re right you aren’t a baby, you’re my big boy and big boys need to eat very healthy, besssides bananas are really good for all that yummy cum inside of you.” Though I was a little aroused by now, I refused to give in.

“Now open up and say aaaaa.” For a second her coils constricted my chest making me gasp for air, my mouth was almost immediately filled with half of a banana . “That’s mommy’s big boy now eat up”

Stacy had reminded me in what kind of helpless position I got myself into, so I obediently ate the rest of the bananas. After her tail had completely fed me it just hang loosely in front of my eyes, swaying a little with the wind.

“Tummy all filled up? Goood. Because today is big day for my little baby, you’re going to cum for mommy allot.”

“Not going to happen” I said becoming a little angry for being threaded like a child. “and stop calling me that”

Stacy smirked at me as her coils started loosen up and then wrap tightly again over and over also shivering a little with it. The movement where providing me with an incredible massage as a half suppressed moan escaped my mouth. “Off courssse I forgot you where my big boy, weren’t you?” Stacey giggled. “Y-yess, I mean no I’m a grownup” I weakly protested as I rested my eyes on her tail swinging a little more by now.

“you sure you want to be a grownup” Stacy asked, “I mean there’s no fun in that, Just think about it, do you want to be a grownup “ while saying the word grownup her massage suddenly stopped and her tail stopped swinging. “orrrr…” her massage started again more intensely then before and her tail resumed the pendulum like movements. “or you can be myyy little baby”

“I-I….” I replied stuttering

Stacy chucked when she asked me again: “what is it going to be pet? A boring grownup orrr…myyy sssleepy little baby already following my tail going back and forth, baaack and forth.”

“B-baby” I responded already quite mesmerized by her seductive massage and her swinging tail. “hmm hmm jussst as I thought” Stacy giggled “sssay now, how do you like my ssswinging tail? It’s nice to focusss upon isn’t it? Yesss it isss. You didn’t though Messsmer was the only one who could hypnotisssze using body parts now did you?”

“Nnn…nnuh” was all I could say. “Aaahw is it becoming too hard to make full words? Don’t you worry, you can jussst watsssch my tail asss it helpsss my cute little baby nodding off to lala land.”

Just before I couldn’t take it anymore her tail stopped swinging as the tip went under my chin cupping it up, guiding my eyes straight into her colorful pools. “No sssleepy time yet baby” she said as she held my gaze into hers. “firssst a little game of hide and seek, it’ll be fun just trussst me.” I just nodded as my vision went blank.

I woke up standing on my own two feet on the ground no longer in Stacy coils, in fact she wasn’t any ware to be found. It was strange but I knew my only purpose right now was to find her, some strange voice told me that the reward for finding her would be very pleasurable.

I started walking in a random direction, if I could only spot a small part of her coils, I thought. I searched every bush and looked up at every tree. Until I saw something strange moving in the distance. As I got closer I could see Stacy’s tail hanging lazily out of a tree swinging back and forth. I needed to grasp it before I was to sleepy to do so.

As I leaped true the bushes at the swinging tail the strangest thing happened. The tail just vanished before I could even touch it. I hit the ground a bit harsh, waking me up from the sleepiness the fake tail had caused. Standing up I noticed another tail a few meters further, as I walked to it becoming drowsy again of the swinging motion I tried grabbing it again only to find out it was another fake. This went on for like four times after that the sleepiness got kind of heavy. As I carried my body trying to reach the next tail a second one appeared a few meters left of it, a few meters to the right the third tail appeared. Within a minute I was surrounded by swinging tails encouraging me to fall asleep. I could fall any minute as I felt my legs get all wobbly, at that moment one of the tails got real close and pushed me on the forehead causing me to fall backwards. I landed softly on a coil that was thicker then my own body, as it slowly raised me in a hammock. As I was raised back in the three Stacy’s upper body was hovering just inches above me with her breast exposed. “Sssuch a good little baby for finding mommy so quickly, it mussst have been ssso hard to find the real one with all those hypnotic illusions in your head. But don’t worry you’re al safe again and it’sss time to give mommy some of that yummy cum, doesssn’t that sound good?” Before I could answer her nipple was already in my mouth causing my arousal to double. “yesss sssuck on my titty while mommy helps her little baby with all that sleepy arousal” She used one hand supporting the back of my head the other one was slowly tracing circles upon my chest, while the tip of her tail was around my cock jerking it lovingly. “yesss mommy knows all about what her little baby wantsss, what her baby cravesss, what her baby needssss.” I was already so close to an orgasm as I saw Stacy’s face who also felt I was very close, she had a hungry look almost predatory. “closer.. clooserr.. yesss myyy helplesss little baby, give mommy what ssshe needssss, you mussst cum for mommy NOW!!!” I came like my life depended on it, Stacy reacted instantly as she leaped to my cock with the agility a normal snake would attack his prey with. She sucked all sperm out until the last drop. As my orgasm subsided I relaxed back into the coil hammock.

“hmmm god that’s delicious” Stacy said as she coiled around the branch directly above of me. She looked down lovingly as she started to rock the hammock back and forth humming a tune that sounded as ‘rock a bye baby’. Tired out from the intense sensation my eyes started to droop. “Yesss you may rest a little now, mommy will wake you up when she needs some more of that delicious cum.” I felt myself giving into the rocking and the humming as I slowly fell into a slumber.

As I woke up I found myself completely wrapped up again, from my feet all the up to my neck, wich was being supported by the tip of her tail. Stacy lazily laid back at against the three base as she looked up at me lovingly. “Good afternoon my little sssleepyhead” she started massaging me all over again. “After..ooh…noon” I replied already moaning from the massage. It was heaven to wake up to something like this, resistance was something of a far away past. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation breathing heavily I noticed an alluring scent. It smelt so good as quiet moans escaped my mouth.

Stacy couldn’t help but giggle hearing those pleasure moans coming out of my mouth. “Hmm hmm my little baby likes to be cuddled by his mommy, yesss?”

“nnhh ooh..y-yesnnhh”

Stacy enjoyed how fast she could make me putty in her hands again as she said: “Yesss, I figured asss much from those soundsss. How do you like my pleasssure inducing pheromonessss?”

“P…ooh…P-Pleausurennhh…inducaaa” I tried to repeat her but the pleasure was not letting me. “aaahw, maybe I used to many big words for my little baby, letsss jussst call it mommy’s yummy ssscent, hmm?”

“y-yessoooh” I replied with a lot of effort . Stacy was still laying against the three as she pulled her filled cocoon close to her. She turned me horizontally with my face now looking upward at the three leafs and my feet close to her mouth . “ssspeaking of yummy issss my little baby almossst ready to sssspill sssome of that delicsssious cum for hissss mommy?” with every seductive his her forked tong tickled the bottom of my feet.

“nnnye ooh nnyes pleasaaa” forming words wasn’t possible anymore, I just nodded open mouthed trying to make myself clear.

“sssssplendid” she ended with one last tickle before unwrapping me and placing me on a pile of coils shaped like a bird nest, she then lifted me up with the top loop. My bottom just sacked in it a little causing my cock to point up in the air. She then lifted me up until my cock was at her breast level. My moans could heard in the whole jungle when she wrapped her breasts around my cock. “oooh nnhhnnh oooh…hmpff” Her tail wrapped around my head and in front of my mouth making me moan silently like her helpless prey. The pheromone now directly under my nose caused me to almost faint of pleasure alone. Stacy just looked in my eyes with that hungry look again as she guided me to release: “Sssssh poor little baby itssss allright be quiet for mommy as you jussst let everything go and give in to the pleasssure, yesss give in mommy knowssss you want too. Yesss you are gonna cum for mommy now, give her that delicsssious sperm NOW!!!” For the second time in a view hours I released a mother lode of sperm. Stacy was again sucking it all up enjoying every bit of it.

After my orgasm subsided and Stacy had sucked me dry she raised her self on her tail towering over me. She looked down at me with a satisfied grin as her eyes where starting their color rings again. I of course helplessly looked up into them as Stacy was lulling me into sleep once again. “Yesss my little baby the pretty colors are telling you to go nigh-tie-night once again, sssuch a sssleepy little baby. Look in mommy’s eyesss and go to sssleep, clossse your drowsssy little eyelids thatsss right, sssleeeep.” For a few hours everything went blank again.

The sun was already very low when I woke up again. I wasn’t wrapped up this time although I couldn’t move freely either. I was sitting in a nest of coils it was if they were everywhere some sliding over my belly or under my spine other where moving between my legs and around my arms. The coils where caressing all over my body they never stopped moving. Again I woke up in a position that got me slightly aroused already.

Suddenly everything went black again as a coil wrapped around my head and in front of my eyes. I pulled with everything I had trying to get it off but it wouldn’t budge. Again with a sudden movement the coil went up granting me vision again. “keek-a-boo” Stacy’s face was so close that our noses where almost touching each other, she gave me a quick kiss before lowering the coils in fronts of my eyes again. All the time is was still caressed by those coils, some of them where occasionally sliding past my groin. “I couldn’t suppress a quiet moan as pleasure slowly started to build again” again the coils lifted presenting me with Stacy’s beautiful face awkwardly close again. Another quick kiss before lowering the coils. “It looks like my little baby is ready for another go, isssn’t he?” I wasn’t even in a trance but there was just no fighting against this. I wasn’t even mad for her calling me baby, I would gladly be her baby if that meant experiencing that amount of pleasure once again.

Her coils rose once again this time I would surprise her. “Keek-a…” I couldn’t finish my sentence Stacy’s face was very close in front of me again, only this time her eyes pulsated with pretty colors.

“boo” She finished with a chuckle. She slided back never revering her gaze as she crooked her tail in front of me gesturing me to follow her. With a slack jaw caused by her penetrating stare I followed her like a zombie. I wasn’t becoming sleepy though it was clearly that Stacy was concentrating on pleasure instead of sleepiness. I was walking towards the end of the branch when her she put the tip of her tail on my head. That subtitle little touch was enough to make me stop in my tracks. She formed a stair before me with her coils. “Yesss my little ssssleepwalking baby, it’sss time to give mommy a nisssce massage for a change” Her tail then pulled me forward by my erect cock, as ordered I descended of her coils still following Stacy’s as she floated a few inches in front of me.

Enjoying the pleasurable feeling of my bare feet against her coils, she seductively started to sing to me. “Cummm for meee, jussst for meee, ssshut your eyesss and cummm for meee”

Her sexy song drove me to the edge as every step down became harder and harder to take. Stacy noticed as her stair changed into a loop making me slide down into her hammock again. She then hovered above still keeping my gaze locked on her pleasure inducing eyes. She started moving her body left to right like a cobra while she kept her seductive hiss up. “Yesss you feel it again don’t you? Mommy knowsss all about your yummy feelingsss, ssso hard to control your wee wee while looking in mommy’s eyesss, isssnt’t it? Yesss it issss. Letsss sssee how long my helplessss little baby can hold on to all of that yummy cum.” She started seductively counting to me, I really was fighting to hold back, but it was like holding back a tsunami. “teen…niiine….eight, wait what comes after eight let mommy think for a second, O yeah right sssssssseeveeen” I couldn’t hold it back anymore as my hips, trusted forward once more releasing everything as Stacy sucked it up eagerly.

For the third time I was feeling woozy after an incredible orgasm hit me. Stacy slowly lifted me up unto the branch again. My body was totally worn out as I looked up in Stacy’s eyes one more time. Stacy was already sending sleep inducing rings into my eyes. “th-thank you mommy” I yawned sleepily.

“Your very welcome sssleepyhead” Stacy replied as her tail started wrapping me up lovingly. Stacy just looked sweetly at me as she said, “Jenny is such a lucky girl you’re the most adorable man-cub ever, hmm and so very sssleepy now also aren’t my sssleepy little baby? Yesss time to sleep so sleepy just sleeeeeep for mommy”

I nodded off with a goofy smile on my face helplessly in Stacy’s grasp once more.