The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Part 3: A hypnotic birthday

All of the lights, the last song of the evening after what has been a great party. This night I’ve become 23 years old, not really a special number but still a reason to celebrate by Jennifer’s opinion. She didn’t want me to abandon my social life because of her. Personally I couldn’t care less , these past months (already half a year by now) with Jennifer and her sister Mesmer have been nothing more than pure bliss.

Afterwards I didn’t have any regrets though, It was nice to see all those faces again. Old friends from high school, old colleagues and a few cousins. They were all enjoying their self’s, Jennifer was amused by some crazy high school stories told by my one of my former classmate and Mesmer seductively as always was dancing on nearly every song, enjoying the attention of most men around here. She was constantly shifting her attention from one to another, like a cobra choosing her prey. Those guys have no idea I thought to myself.

At 3 o’clock the last group of people left from the mansion, I looked around. The place was a mess also Mesmer wasn’t anywhere to be found. ‘Don’t lift a finger Jen I’ll clean this place up’

‘Don’t be silly our maid will clean it up tomorrow, besides my little Tommy boy has other things he needs to do, doesn’t he?’

I blushed, off course Jennifer knew. Although it did not show it to my guests, but I was longing all night to be putty in Jennifer’s hands again.

Jennifer smiled at my reaction as she seductively walked past me and up the stairs.

‘I’m gonna take a shower after that I’m off to bed, I wonder if my little Tommy is in there waiting for me?’ Without waiting for an answer to that obviously rhetorical question she closed the bathroom door behind her.

If the distance between the front door and the bedroom would be a 100 meter I would have probably beaten Usain Bolt. Immediately after entering the room I rushed to take my clothes off, almost tripping while removing one of my socks I felt on the bed. I made myself comfy and just waited for Jennifer to enter.

I knew Jennifer could be a tease sometimes, this time was no exception it took close to 30 minutes for her to finish up, she was definitely worth the wait though.

As she entered the room with a towel wrapped around her naked body, she smiled at the sight of me sitting there waiting for her. ‘How nice to see my sexy birthday boy anxiously waiting for me’, she chucked. ‘I forgot to buy you a present though, how can I ever make this up to you?’ while saying that she dropped the towel, revealing her amazing body. I was about to say something clever in return but as I looked at Jennifer’s heavenly body my words just abonded me. ‘well… you could…I mean…we could… uuhm… I…’

Jennifer got on the bed and crawled to her prey. She caressed my cheek and whispered: ‘I ssso love it when I get my little Tommy boy to ssstutter’, after a passionate kiss she leaned back a little and repositions herself on my lab, as she massaged her breast she asked seductively: ‘I’m curious, do you like my breasssts?’ How could I not like them, they were perfectly round and big without hanging. ‘There amazingly beautiful, there perfect, there only fit for a goddess like you’ I said, meaning every word.

‘I’ll take that as a yesss’ she grinned, ‘then why don’t you come in a little clossser my ssshy little Tommy’. She sat up a little causing her breast to raise to my eye level, then she put one of her hands at the back of my head and pulled it with the slightest of effort between her breast. If this wasn’t heaven I don’t know what was. As she continued massaging her breast, her breast where doing the same to my head.

She continued hissing softly to me: ‘Yesss doesssn’t it feel sssoo good to have your little head wrapped between my big bouncsssy breastsss, I bet it doesss. Why don’t you tell Jennifer how good it feels.’

‘Nnn feeels sooo nnngoood’ I sighed.

‘Yesss it feels sssoo nnngoood’ she mimicked mockingly as she squeezed her breasts together and pulled them up, automatically pulling my head with them. I was now looking up into Jennifers eyes with my cheeks pushed together by her soft breasts.

Jennifer looked down lovely at my silly face squeezed together by her mammaries. ‘Yesss my little Tommy boy is having a birthday he’ll never forget, isssn’t he? Sssuch a good boy for already looking straight into my eyesss’ she hissed.

It was true Jenny’s breasts forced me to look straight up into her eyes, I knew what would happen next as beautiful colourful cirkels already started to fill my vision. Jennifer clearly enjoying herself continued hissing seductively at me: ‘Yesss you find yourself looking at the pretty coloursss again, sssooo pretty isssn’t it? Yesss it isss. Jussst keep looking into my eyesss.’ I was becoming mesmerized by her eyes again, but something felt different this time though. The circles were moving slower, it was like she held back a little of her hypnotic powers.

Jennifer seemed to read my mind as she started soothing me: ‘awww you look sssoo confused little Tommy, don’t worry I’m not giving it my all right now. I know how much you like it to be hypnotisssed sssoo I decided to draw it out a little jussst for you. But don’t think you can essscape my hypnotic eyesss though, there ssstil way to pretty to look away from’. God she was right I tried to resist but it was in vain, she was hypnotizing me very slowly and I couldn’t do a thing about it. She smiled down on me continuing her snake and mouse game: ‘Thaatsss it itsss sssoo easssy to relaxsss between my sssoft pillowsss, relaxsssing more and more, more and moore. Ssslip and ssslide ever sssoo ssslowly deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper. Good no more thoughtsss now, no more sssilly resssistance only my eyesss pulling you in, lulling my little Tommy into a trancssse, into sssleepy oblivion. My eyesss so irresssistibly wonderful to gaze upon, sssoo jussst continue to ssstare like the helpless little prey you are. Yesss little Tommy again sssoo helplesss for Jennifer, ssslowly you feel yourssself sssink down into hypnotic blisss.’

It was so incredible erotic to feel myself slowly losing the fight to Jenny’s hypnotic eyes as she guided me further and further into hypnosis. She’d been my girlfriend for so long now, she knew precisely how to arouse me the most. I was so happy to be hers. ‘th…thank y…ung’ she squeezed her breasts together again, enabling me from speaking. ‘Sssssh little Tommy no need to ssspeak anymore now, I know how gratefull and sssleeepy you are’. With that her head starting to bob a little, just a little, because the distance between our eyes wasn’t that big. She also raised her left breast and then her right, then her left again. She continued to raise one breast after another, right, left, right, left, it was causing my head to move back and forth between them, taking on the rhythm of Jennifer’s own head. ‘Yesss little Tommy thatsss it watchsss my eyesss asss my breatsss are rocking your sssleepy head back and forth, baack and forth. Itsss making you a little drowsssy isssn’t it, a little confusssed, a little dazed and oo sssoo very sssleeepy. Yesss poor little Tommy becoming so sleepy and arousssed, you can’t stop it anymore. Sssuch a helplesss little boy ssstruggling to fight back, but you already lossst the battle Tommy, so jussst let go, Yesss its ok Jennifer is here for you. Asss you try to keep following my eyesss, yesss thatsss it Tommy don’t lose those pretty coloursss, follow them back and forth, back and forth getting sssoo sssleepy, sssoo sssleepy, no more fighting now little Tommy boy. Yesss your eyelids are sssoo heavy now ready to clossse for Jennifer and your body hasss become hopelesssly arousssed isssn’t it? Yesss I can tell jussst by looking at you, or maybe it’s your hips bucking forward that made me notice.’ she chucked. ‘Now when you hear Jennifer ssssay the words happy hypno birthday you can’t hold all that delicious cum back anymore. Yesss thatsss right my little Tommy is going to make the bed a sticky messs sssoon. Yesss thatsss good your sleepy little head still going back and forth between my breassst, helplessly following my eyesss thatsss sssoo good little Tommy ssoo aroused for Jennifer jussst let it all goo happy birthday, happy hypno birthday my little Tommy boy.’

All that build up arousal was spurting out of my body as I came like the world was depending on it. I cross eyed for a moment as Jennifer broke her gaze to look at the wet spot forming on the sheets. She licked her lips and squeezed her breasts together one final time, forcing my eyes into her hypnotic gaze again.

She had turned wet by seeing me coming so ferociously. Her hypnotic gaze was on full force now and when she talked again her voice was dripping from arousal: ‘Good boy sssoo sssleeepy now, yesss cuming hasss made you even more sssleepy, You are going to sssleep for Jennifer becoming my sexsss toy again. Yesss go to sssleep now. Sleepy little Tommy is off to lala land, yesss sleep, sleeeep sleeeeeep’

My eyes locked shot as I was going into happy obedient sex mode, Jennifer was already riding me when she said: ‘Remind me that I need to give you your surprise tomorrow my little sextoy’

If my mind could still form a thought it would probably go like what surprise could possibly be better than this?

Guess I would found out soon.