The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Part 2: Mesmer’s dance

Hi my name is Thomas. My last few weeks have been a total blur of hypnotic heaven by my stunning girlfriend Jennifer. It wasn’t like I was asleep the whole time, in fact most of the time we just acted like a regular couple.

But whenever Jennifer felt like it she effortlessly turned me into her helpless prey. She sometimes made me do things like quitting my job for example. It wasn’t like I still needed my job cause I found out Jenny and her sisters made millions by hypnotizing billionaires.

Jenny never made me do things that would make me look or feel bad, it was part of her caring side for me.

I tried to return the favor at the times when I was awake just like now. It was 10 o’clock on a Saturday morning and I had just finished making a breakfast for Jenny. As I came back into the room I noticed that she just woke up. “morning” I said happily, “I made you a little breakfast.”

“Now that’s what I call a nice surprise, thank you sweetie” She replied.

After that we just laid back for a while talking about how great last night was. As she finished her breakfast she asked: “so, are you still going with me to the show this afternoon?”

“What show?” I asked surprised.

She giggled a little at my memory loss when she said: “the belly dance show silly, remember we’ve talked about this we saw the poster. “

“It also involves a little hypnotism.“ she added teasingly. “I don’t know Jen” I replied, “I’m not used to showing my uhm interest in public.”

“Don’t worry tommy it will be fun. It’s not like you’re on stage or something it’s just like watching a movie, Besides” she continued, “we both know a full human can’t hypnotize someone for real.”

“I know but still” I answered.

“All you need is a little convincing” she smiled seductively, “and we both know I can be really convincsssing, don’t we my little tommy boy?” It was too late to divert my gaze from her hypnotic stare as my jaw parted a little I felt myself already becoming transfixed. “Yesss you are going to be my good obedient little boy, aren’t you?” I tried my best to resist but as always it was a lost battle, helplessly I begged at her: “J-Juh-Jenny p-please stop”

Jenny smiled enjoying my desperateness as she continued her seductive his: “sssssh Tommy be ssssilent, be sssstill and keep looking into my eyessss.”

Before I knew it I was driving myself and Jenny to the theater with a goofy smile on my face. She woke me up from my trance when we were already seated.

As I slowly woke up and noticed my surroundings I immediately understood what happened. “O no you didn’t” I said a little angry.

“you know you can’t me be mad at me” she said with a smile. She was right I really could not be mad at her, guess I had to make the best of this.

As I got comfortable the lights dimmed and five lady’s wearing exotic dresses entered the stage. They danced on several songs with extraordinary flexibility, but when you have a snake-like girlfriend you’re not easily impressed when it comes to flexibility.

I think they continued to dance for about 20 minutes just when I started to get bored they left the stage for the main act. As the lights dimmed once more one of the dancers came back with a microphone. Was she going to sing or something?

“without further introduction I would like to present to you the beautiful Esmeralda also know as lady Mesmer” she announced.

“But we’ve just seen 5 dancers already” I whispered at Jenny. “I think you’ll like this one better” she whispered back. “she’s like the star of this show”

As I referred my attention to the stage again it became clear to me why she was the star. Mesmer was drop dead gorgeous. She reminded me a little of the girl in ‘scenes from a trance’ from Kismetvideo.

She started dancing seductively to the ‘fever’ song. It was like she didn’t have bones, the way she moved it was incredible to watch and even a little arousing. “Told ya” Jennifer whispered in my ear as she clearly enjoyed watching the bulge that started to form in my pants. “I think she may be one of those rare lady’s that could actually compete with me, don’t ya think?”

I didn’t think it was possible but this woman was indeed maybe just as beautiful as Jennifer.

As the song ended the whole theater was quiet, probably everyone was just as stunned as I was. Mesmer seemed to be used to this, because she immediately made advantage of the silence to speak up: “for my next song I need a volunteer” she said with a golden silky voice. I think I saw the whole theater raise their hands man and woman. Before I raised my own I looked at Jennifer. “don’t worry sweetie, you may raise your hand” she giggled. As I raised my hand Esmeralda was already looking around. “You there in the purple dress on the second row come forward please.”

A little disappointed I lowered my hand as I watched a blond girl around her 20’s nervously walking up the stage.

“Don’t worry I won’t bite, watch your name?” The girl blushed a little when she replied: “Its Michelle.”

“Ok Michelle the only thing you have to do is stand here as I dance a little in front of you, you can do that can’t you?”

“Y-yaeh sure” she replied even more nervously. When the music started I realized with a shock that the song was ‘trust in me’ with the voice of Selena Gomez. Mesmer started a very slow dance with her back facing the crowd and here full attention on Michelle. Her hips along with the rest of her body swayed ever so slowly from left to right and back again. She was also making several gestures with her hands and was quietly speaking. I couldn’t hear what Mesmer was saying but I could make a guess as Michelle’s eyes turned wide. It was like she was really mesmerized by Mesmer’s dancing. Just when her stare really became vacant, Mesmer speeded up a little as her hips now made circular movements. Michelle’s eyes started to slowly droop down, she was trying to fight of the sleep but she was no match for the sway of Mesmer’s hips as her eyes shut down all the way.

Mesmer made a hand gesture in the air and the music stopped. “As you can see people, chelly here has become my obedient pet. But pet’s don’t stand on two legs, don’t they chelly?”

“ No” Michelle replied with a soft moan as she got down on hands and knees.

Mesmer had a satisfied look as she commanded: “Now chelly, I want you to crawl to your car drive home and masturbate for me. After you cum you will awake remembering only that this show was great and you want go again is that clear”

“yes..” the helpless girl replied. “Goood, of you go now my pet”

As I saw Michelle crawling out of the theater I turned my head to Jenny. “didn’t you say that real people couldn’t really hypnotize. That girl looked pretty hypnotized to me” I couldn’t hide the arousal in my voice.

“Guess she was a dam good actor then” Jenny chuckled.

As we drove back I asked: “can you do that? Hypnotize someone with your body that is”

“Well am sure I can’t, I hypnotize people with my eyes.” Jennifer replied. “I don’t think you really can be hypnotized like that” again she chuckled.

I wonder what was so funny but I didn’t asked.

An hour later I was relaxing with Jennifer on the couch while watching a little Tv when the bell rang. “I’ll go” Jennifer said, as she walked around the corner I heard the door open. “Heey sis you’re back early” I heard Jennifer say. “yeah I thought I come home early, after all I’ve been touring for two weeks.” I froze in place, that voice, it couldn’t be. I walked to the door around the corner. I was right after all, “Mesmer is your sister?” I asked astonished. “I told you humans can’t hypnotize someone for real” Jennifer said with a grin. Mesmer looked at me and said: “is this one of your pets Jen? You need to train them better, my pets don’t ask questions that bluntly”

“It’s not like that, he kinda is my boyfriend” Jennifer explained with a light blush on her cheeks.

“hmm you must be really special or really cute to be Jenny’s boy toy” Mesmer winked at me, I was still too surprised to even reply.

“Ow he’s real cute” Jennifer answered for me, “And special too, he as a hypno fetish.”

“Reeaally, how delicioussss” Mesmer hissed predatorily. God she hisses too? I was becoming aroused already. “hmmm you’re mine today” Mesmer said while walking in my direction.

“No I’m not” I said surprised by my own will power, “I’m Jenny’s boyfriend am not going to cheat on her”

“awww” Jennifer purred “you see what I mean with cute sis, don’t worry Tommy you are my boyfriend but you’re also my prey and we always share our sex toys, don’t we Mesmer?”

“Ooow yessss” Mesmer said still looking at me as if I was her lunch. “But you can try to resissst me, little one” Mesmer wasn’t much taller than me but her demanding tone made me feel like I was a little kid. She put two fingers under my chin and said: “you’ll end up just like that little girl on my show you remember her, hmmm little one?

“I-I’m not like her” I stuttered “you just did that with your eyes that’s why you didn’t face the crowd, but I’ll just avoid your gaze.”

“Guess I can’t hypnotize you then, can I.” Mesmer chuckled while she turned to Jennifer. “Can I borrow him for a while he’s adorable.”

“Knock yourself out” Jennifer replied. “I was planning to go and visit our sister anyway.”

She grabbed the car keys and gave me a kiss, “have fun Tommy”

“I’m not going to do anything” I protested.

“Of course not sweetie “ She grinned while closing the door behind her.

I was now alone with Jenny’s sister Mesmer, who immediately took control of the situation as she asked: “sooow, how did you like my show little one?”

“It was pretty good” I said not daring to look at her. Instead I pretended looking at the TV again. Mesmer’s voice took on a sweet girlie voice as she asked: “Why don’t you just look at me for a moment?”

It almost worked as I shifted my head and watched her for a second, but then I quickly looked down. “I’m not looking into your eyes, I know you’re going to hypnotize me as soon as I do.”

“Awww you poor confusssed little boy, who sssaid anything about my eyesss” At that moment her hips started to sway slowly from side to side, she seductively hissed at me: “yesss tell me sssweet little boy did you like it when I utterly hypnotisssed that helplesss girl back there. You did didn’t you?”

“yu-yes” I managed to get out.

“Hmmm in that case why don’t you follow me” her ass kept swaying as she seductively walked to the couch. Slack jawed I helplessly followed her. She made me sit on the couch but when I did I felt the remote control under me, the TV switched from discovery to MTV. Mesmer quickly grabbed the remote and turned the Tv off. But because of the sudden noise I came up from my light trance.

“w-whu-what happened” I said still confused.

“sssssssh” She soothed, “Don’t worry ’bout a thing little one jussst watsssch my handsss dancssse before you.”

“Wait you tried to hypnotize me and now you’re doing it again, I won’t le..le…let y…” I couldn’t even finish my sentence, Mesmer’s hands just moved so beautiful and entrancing in front of my eyes. I just had to watch.

“Yesss jussst watsssch Messsmer’s beautiful handsss little one.”

She backed away from the couch still facing me while she coed: “Itsss way to noisssy in here for you little one, but don’t worry jussst come to Messsmer and it will all go away” Her hand gestures changed it was now like she hypnotically pulled me towards her. She walked up the stairs into one of the bedrooms all the way she kept facing me, pulling me with her. I just couldn’t resist my whole body wanted to follow those hands. She made me sit at the top of the bed as her hands moved to the side of her beautiful body. Her hips resumed their swaying taking me deeper and deeper. “Yesss my loopy little boy you are getting hip-notissszed jussst, watsssch my hipsss ssswaying from ssside to ssside, ssside to ssssside. You are jussst as helplesss as that poor little girl on stage, remember how sssilly her face looked jussst like your face is looking right now.” She giggled as she continued: “Yesss you’ve become my goofy little hypnotissszed boy, haven’t you?” A soft moan escaped from my slightly opened mouth.

Mesmer looked satisfied with her prey as her dance slowly started to change. “Yesss itsss time for you to go to sssleepy land, loopy little boy. Ssspeaking of loopsss are you still watsssching my hipsss? Nod your head yesss for Messsmer” I felt my head go up and down automatically as I heard Mesmer’s chuckle. “Yesss goood boy, of course you do you can’t look away, asss you watssch my hypno-hipsss go round and round. Jussst like a ssspiral looping endlessssly around and around, making a helplesss little boy like you sssooo woosszy and drowsssy and sssleeeepy” With a goofy smile on my face I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier, I just needed to sleep so badly. Mesmer smiled and said: “clossse your heavy eyelidsss and go to sssleep little one, yesss itsss time for my rock hard little sssex toy to go to sssleeeep.”

As I surrendered completely to the wonderful feeling of sleep I already felt Mesmer wrapping her now naked body around mine. I was still Jennifers boyfriend but the rest of the day and probably night I would serve as sex toy of her sister.

I really couldn’t complain though, I was enjoying every second of it.