The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The serpent sisters

Part 1: My hypno girlfriend

Thank god it’s Friday. I’m looking forward to this day all week. Not only because of the weekend break, but also because of the date with my Kim Kardashian look alike girlfriend Jennifer who’d promised me a surprise (I know, how lucky can a guy be right?). I don’t got the slightest clue what this ‘surprise’ could be, I was already satisfied with Jenny still being my girl since she caught me browsing on erotic-hypnosis sites the other day. The strange thing was, when it happened shewasn’tfreaked out or mad like I’d expected her to be. She almost seemed amused at that particular moment.

But thatdidn’tmatter now as I was on my way to the restaurant. As I nervously entered I spotted Jenny already seated, flashing me that seductive smile that always caught me off balance.

“Hi Tommy” My real name was Thomas but when we were alone she always addressed me as Tommy, it was part of her dominant side and I loved it. “How’s it going sweetie?”

“well it has been a long week” I said. “but now I’m here to relax with you so in fact I’ve never been better”

“Excellent choice of words ” she giggled. Ididn’tknow what she meant by that, guess I’d find out later on.

“So how’s my princess doing?”

“Never been better” she replied winking at me. God she really knows how to act seductive sometimes.

After that the conversation loosened up, we talked mostly about my job. As I arrange comedy shows all over town there’s always something funny to be told. After an hour of laughing ,sushi and some drinks I asked: “so what’s this surprise you’ve been bragging about?”

Jennifer’s face went from smiling to a very seductive grin. “I taught you’d never asked Tommy”

She took her purse and retrieved a key ring from it, next she removed one key and held in front of me. “we have been dating for 2 months now and I really like youTommy, so I’m asking you to come live with me and my sisters in our mansion.”

This question caught me off guard usually it’s the man who asks such things not the woman. And rumor has it that her 2 sisters are just as beautiful as Jennifer.

Before I could think of an answer she continued: “you seeTommymy 2 sisters and myself have the ability to hypnotize people and since you have a little hypno fetish I’m shore we can truly rock your world”

My mind was going into overdrive now. Can she really hypnotize people? Is this all a joke, three ladies hypnotizing meyeahright. What happens when I take her key? Or worse what happens if I don’t?

Before I could make up my mind she started swaying the key before my eyes as she spoke rhythmically with the sway: “All-you-have-to-do-is-grab-the-key-Tommy” At that moment it was all too much, my hypno-fetish took over as I reached out and snatched the key from her hand.

Jennifer smiled her sexy smile at me as she looked me in the eye, “I knew youcouldn’tresist, don’t worry you’ll be such a good subject sweetie”

“Just out of curiosity” I asked “Do you seriously think you can hypno…. Hypno…. Hyp…..”

It happened just like in jungle book when the snake Kaa hypnotized mowgli, Jennifer’s eyes had those samecolorfulcircles over and over. Only difference was, when I watched kaa nothing happened, but Jennifer’s eyes were so mesmerizingly beautiful. The only thing I could do was just watch with my jaw agape as she talked to me in a slow hissing voice.

“Yessss thatsss it my little Tommyboy jussst watch the pretty coloursssss over and over.” The people in the restaurant where all busy talking or dining. So not one of them noticed that I was slowly turning into Jennifers hypnotized prey. “Ssssoooo pretty isssn’t tommy? Yessss it issss jussst keep watching asss you go deeper and deeeeper”

As she slowly started to bob her head a little, I couldn’t help becoming a little drowsy as a yawn escaped my mouth she continued: “Awww are you becoming a little ssssleepyy? Jussst keep watching as you grow sssleepier and sssleeepieer, yesss my little Tommyboy wantsss to sssleep doesssn’t he?”

“y-yes” I managed to answer with my eyelids half closed.

“Don’t you worry sssweetie, just look as deep as you possibly can, good thatsss it go to sssleep little tommy, yesss…. go….. to…. sssleeeeep.”

With that everything went blank, it was such a relaxing feeling no thoughts, no cares only sweet hypnotic sleep.

“Wake up sleepyhead”

As I slowly opened my eyes I immediately noticed we were not in the restaurant anymore. I was laying on a cozy bed in quite a huge room. As I looked to my right I saw Jennifer smiling her seductive smile at me.

“where are we?” I asked still a bit drowsy.

“ where in my room silly” she replied mockingly

Trying to remember what happened I said, “Wow,you’vereally hypnotized me, but how did you get me here?”

She giggled a little “O that was easy, I just walked home and you helplessly followed me” she caressed my cheek with her left hand as she continued: “you where so cute with your eyes closed and that goofy smile on your face.”

I blushed a little as I imagined myself walking after Jennifer like a lost puppy, I must admit at that point I was mostly aroused but also a little scared of her powers. “How did you do that thing with your eyes and your voice it was amazing”

“Aww thank you sweetie, my last 2 boyfriendsdidn’twant to see me again after I first hypnotized them. But then again you have a hypno-fetish so this whole thing is kinda arousing to youisn’tit?

“Well, yes actually” I answered a little ashamed.

“Don’t be ashamed I really like you this way” she chucked. “But you asked how I’d hypnotize you like that right?

I nodded.

“well my mother used to work at a laboratory. They did some testing on animals. And this one time she got bitten by a genetically manipulated snake, kinda like what happened tospider-manwith the spider. Only my motherdidn’tget superpowers she just got pregnant all of a sudden. And only 7 months later me and my sisters were born. So you could say that we’re half snake half human”

I just stared at her open mouthed, “wow” was all I could come up with.

“If you don’t want to have me as your girl anymore I’ll understand.” She said a little disappointed by my reaction. “I’ll just erase you memory of me like the last two who freaked out and you’ll wake up at your place like nothing happened”

That’s the first time on this evening that I actually saw her a little insecure about herself. Ididn’tlike to see her like that. But I figured itwasn’thard to bring back the seductive, dominant and hypnotically Jenny. “so let me get this straight, your giving me the choice to either go on with my normal life or live with the girl of my dreams who can make my deepest fantasy’s come true not to mention her two hypno sisters.” She smiled at me, god I love her smile. “Geez what a tough decision” I ended sarcastically.

Jennifer just looked at me lovingly leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, “I think am starting to fall in love with you Thomas.” She whispered

“I already love you more than anything” I replied. It was true, I was happier than ever at this moment.

With that being said her seductive dominant look returned like it never disappeared. “So let me get this straight” she imitated “you’re agreeing to be hypnotized over and over again by me and my sisters just like a helpless little bird trapped in a snake cage.”

Only imagining that picture gave me a semi hard-on, that’s when I noticed that this whole time I was laying naked under the sheets.

Jennifer noticed the bulge forming on the bed cover as she licked her lips she asked: “does that idea make you a little aroused my hypno-fetish boy?”

I nodded shyly, god this was too good to be true.

“Maybe Jenny can do something about it, hmm? ”she blinked sweetly. “I know” she seductively continued while her hand was already caressing my raging hard-on under the sheets. “How about I hypnotize you and then fuck your brains out, does that sounds good to my little Tommyboy hmm?”

“Uhhhn…y-yu-yes” I moaned

“Excssssselent” she hissed. She laid her body on top of mine cupped my chin with her index finger, my eyes automatically met her predatory gaze.

“I..I’m not easily hypnotized, last time you caught me off guard.” I mumbled trying to sound convincing.

“Isss that a fact? Well letssss ssseee how long you can resissst me.” While she hissed at me so teasingly her eyes where already forming those colourful cirkels. I really used all of my willpower to resist her mesmerizing stare. But as her head started to bob in tiny circles I felt myself becoming dizzy from trying so hard to resist, all the while she teasingly kept hissing to me: “Aww poor sssleepy little boy ssstruggling ssso hard to resissst my hypnotic eyesss, it would be ssso much better to jussst give in and become my sssleepy little sssex toy wouldn’t it?” I tried to answer no but all that came out was a soft moan, “nnnhnnh” Jennifer knew that she almost had me as she continued: “Yesss sssurender sssoo deeply for me, itsss sssoo easssy to just let it all go and become hypnotizsssed. Feelsss good to let go off resissstance doesssn’t it my little fetisssh-boy?” I couldn’t fight those beautiful eyes any longer and with my last remaining willpower I tried to say her name as a sign of submission and pure love: “J…Je…Jenny” Jennifer smiled knowing she had her prey utterly mesmerized. “sssssssh Jenny is here for you, you trussst me don’t you?”

“Yuh… yess” I answered already becoming her slack jawed boy-toy. “Yesss jussst trussst in me and look even deeper and deeper, asss you look deeper and even deeper ssstil you might begin to feel a little bit of sssleepiness.” Of course she was right I already felt a drowsy sensation washing over me. “I think itsss becoming bedtime for my sssleeepy little tommyboy” ,she said as her voice started to teasingly sing song: “Yesss Tommy goo to sssleeheep pleassse goo to sssleeep, sssleep little tommy ressst in peacssse, Sssleeep sssleeeeeep.”

As I already formed that goofy smile my eyes slammed shut, but this time itdidn’twent blank though.

It seemed just as an very realistic wet dream. Jennifer was riding me and I felt a pleasure building like never before. As I shot my load into her my pleasure finally subsided.

Strange I felt like I could still go on though, Jennifer just smiled at me as she went down giving me a BJ. My pleasure kept building again it was all so incredibly arousing. That evening I must have released over ten times without feeling pain or getting tired. This definitely was the best dream I ever had.

As I woke up the next morning I felt fully refreshed. I immediately felt Jennifer laying closely against me. As I slowly caressed her cheek her eyes opened. She smiled at me. “how did I do for a first time?” I asked. “you where amazing ” she replied still smiling at me.

“you mean to tell me, that dream. Did it really happen?” I asked surprisingly.

“Ow yes it happened all right” she answered. “you where in a trance while I fucked you over and over again. Most men only lasted three maybe four times, but it depends on the arousal of the prey.”

She giggled a little when she said: “you must really like being hypnotized cause we almost skipped the night”

I was at a loss for words, who knew being hypnotized could be this pleasurable. And I still got to meet her sisters. Dam I must be the luckiest man on earth I thought.