The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving My Marriage

Chapter 8

I threw myself into work that day. Some of the neuroscience I worked on made me think about the device planted inside my own head. It didn’t take my mind off of how bad I would again like to have one of those fabulous orgasms. There were some new protocols I needed to study at work. Some of the engineers pushed back saying that it would be extra bureaucracy and wouldn’t help. One of them was an expert in the systems we employed to control our devices. I suggested to Ron that we have a lunch together sometime later as I wanted to talk about system controllers.

When I got home, RJ was with the kids, playing UNO. He seemed genuinely happy to see me.

“Hey Jess,” he came over giving me a hug.

“Mommy mommy” the kids said running over to me.

I sat down and joined in on the game. RJ was letting the littlest one win while making sure that the older ones didn’t feel bad. He was such a great father. In this day and age finding a family man was somewhat difficult. Technology and services had progressed so far that some people were quite selfish. The rate of population decrease was quite high not just here but worldwide. Governments enacted different reforms to help parents and encourage people to have more children. High quality day care and schooling was covered. It wasn’t working. People, men especially, just didn’t want the nuisance. I was lucky to have him around and wouldn’t let him get away easily.

After they’d gone to bed I turned to RJ.

“So, do you want to follow the Drs orders tonight?” I said.

“Oh Jess,” he replied, “its alright, we can take a day off to recover.”

He wasn’t getting it. I was trying to tell him that I wanted to. “Why don’t we?” I said folding my arms.

“Well, I’m saying that maybe I could, but I need time to recover sometimes too. Plus there were some new video games I wanted to try out downstairs. Why don’t you come play with me?”

I didn’t normally play video games. They were often quite violent, though the technology that they used was incredible. He needed to get me in the mood and this wasn’t working.

“Honey,” I said a little more emphatically, “come on this is what the Doctor wants us to do. You need to get me in the mood.”

“Wow, you sound a little horny. Maybe you need to get me in the mood.” he smiled putting emphasis on the word me.

I did not like being called horny. So I corrected him. “I am not horny. I am just making sure we stick with the program.” I put my arms on my hips and looked at him sternly.

He rolled his eyes. “This isn’t about sticking with a program. Remember Jess, what I need from you is some affection. Instead you’re giving me lecture mode. Lets do what the Doctor wants tomorrow.”

“Well, what sort of affection do you need then?” I asked. Jeez, why were we playing games. I just needed a quicky.

He thought a bit. “How about a lap dance.”

“What, like a stripper? Oh, I am not a stripper.” I was starting to get to the point where I’d had enough.

“No, you’re not a stripper. You are my wife.” he looked me tenderly in the eye. “You can be sexy for me if you want.”

“Get out of here and go play your games. Since you don’t want to play with me.” I said. I clenched my fists and stared him down to let him know I was serious.

He went downstairs and I started to pace. I paced and thought, and stewed and thought.

He wants a lap dance. Fine. Let’s see what that even entails.

I spoke to my wearable computer interface, “Google, show me how to lap dance.”

A program came up and it was lap dance 101. The girl doing the course was in her bra and panties. I guess it made sense that she would be dressed that way. The program projected onto some the glasses I was wearing.

“There are a lot of things that make a good lap dance, and I’m going to go over the basics,” the panty clad beauty in the video said.

She started out with some basic moves. Hip swaying, pushing my breasts into the mans face. Rubbing my bum, crotch and knees against the mans crotch. She also went over flipping hair, and looking the man right in the eyes. Stretching your legs open invitingly seemed to be important too. I turned on the motion tracking cam and danced to some music. The virtual lap dance instructor corrected different awkward movements, suggesting new sexy maneuvers. I was getting the hang of this after about an hour. It wasn’t so complex.

When I was much younger I had done some ballet and gymnastics. I wasn’t completely useless, but it had been a while and getting my body to act this way was not an easy task. I asked the virtual dancer if I was ready. “Oh yeah,” it said, “based on our analysis 94% of men would think they are getting a good show with your dance.”

I took off my clothes except my underwear and threw on a house coat. RJ came back up. He really had been just playing games as I didn’t have an orgasm there in the living room. That might have been easiest but I was enjoying getting worked up to an orgasm rather than just having something pushed on me without me wanting it.

“You’re still up?” he asked.

“Oh yeah.” Then I addressed our computer, “lights dim, turn on some lap dance music.”

His eyes widened as I think he wasn’t expecting me to take his lap dance suggestion on. Well he was in for a treat and I expected a reward for it.

It was one of the new club songs, “I wanna sex you good.” I really didn’t follow what music was new and trending but this seemed to work well.

I threw off the house coat and was in bare feet, bra, panties and a smile. He smiled. I started by slowly swaying my hips and then put my hand to his chest pushing him backwards slowly until he sat down in a chair. I turned around slowly letting him look and then pushed my bum into his crotch. He was hard. I liked that. I pushed it in and out to the music tilting forward so that my clit rubbed against it a little too. There had to be some fun in this for me. The dance continued as I roamed around the room air humping. This was turning me on too. I ground down to the floor rubbing my whole body and my breasts against his leg.

As I kept the dance going I straddled him over the chair, dry humping his cock to the music through our clothes. “I want you in me now.” I whispered into his ear, licking it.

“Dance yourself naked and pull down my pants,” he whispered back.

I kept dancing and pulled down his pants. First my bra came off. I think he could tell by the way my nipples stood up that I was in the mood. If he couldn’t tell then by the time my panties came down he should have known. I was glistening with wetness. I straddled back over him, my legs up high over the arms of the chair. My vag sucked him right in in one slurp. He pushed up into me.

“Do you like me fucking you hard.” he said. Normally I didn’t like when he talked to me like this. It was crude and dirty. I couldn’t think about that now though, I was really liking this and eager for his juice.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned in pleasure as his cock pushed in and out. I started to orgasm. “ahhh ah ooo, my god,” I squeaked. I was coming and it was great. He wasn’t finished though. I thought that the device would only trigger when he came. Then I realized that this was not as strong as the other times. I had done this all by myself. It didn’t have the same addicting qualities as before. However, it was very enjoyable. I think the RJ didn’t realize that this had happened and he kept pumping me hard even though I was wrapped around him clinging.

“oh my god RJ yes yes yes.”

“Oh ya,” he groaned ejaculating into me. That triggered the BCI and I came. The ridiculously powerful orgasm that always came when he finished in me. My hips pumped, I clawed his back (which thankfully still had a shirt on) and screamed in pleasure. I was thankful for the noise cancelers so the kids couldn’t hear…. or even the neighbors.

“Wow,” he said. “You really could get me in the mood.”

“Don’t get used to it.” I said. “From now on though I want you to give me what I want when I say.”

“Don’t you see Jess? The rules have changed. Now that you want to have sex its not just about me begging anymore, and then me having to do all sorts of things so that you’ll give me some. Its about us together doing things for each other that will make us happy. Things that will bring us closer as a couple.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” I said. He thought that now that I could enjoy sex more he would have me giving him the massage to get him in the mood. Did he think I was going to dance for him every night. That was silly. Wasn’t it?