The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving My Marriage

Chapter 7

It was the day for our next appointment with Dr Jain. We arrived separately, my automated car dropped me off at the door and then zipped off to pick up other passengers. Another one would be waiting for me as I walked out.

I walked up to RJ in the waiting room and we looked at each other. The receptionist bot let us know that it was time to meet with Dr Jain.

She was as stunning as ever, for an older lady. “Come in, Come in, RJ, Jess. You aren’t looking quite as happy as I’ve seen other couples who have started the BCI treatment. She waved her hand in front of her and a screen lit up on some glasses she wore on her. It was too small for me to make anything out but she appeared to be reading things with some concern.

“I see you’ve had only orgasms Jess. Congratulations. I told you two to have lots of sex.” She said getting a nervous smile from me. “What happened?”

“Well, I wasn’t at all prepared either time. The second time we weren’t even making love.” I started. “He’s been masterbating.” I frowned.

“Hey now. Its not my fault that you don’t want to stick with the program,” RJ countered, “its hard for me to wait and wait and wait. That’s why we’re getting a divorce in the first place.”

“Not getting a divorce,” I corrected, “We are working through some issues.”

“Please, please, let us not fight,” said Dr Jain. “It is not productive. Tell me Jess why aren’t you making love to your man. Is it uncomfortable? Is something holding you back?”

“I wanted to, but when I was ready he just walked out. I need him to make me ready. The other night when he asked I showed him my back so he could massage me and get me in the mood.”

RJ was frowning and was about to start but Dr Jain motioned.

“Jess my girl. It sounds like what you have is a lack of communication. RJ did you think Jess was turning you down?” He nodded. “Then Jess, if you want him to make love to you then you must let him know. Men are not so subtle and sometimes have a more difficult time knowing when a woman is in the mood.” I tilted my head not sure what she really expected me to do. “I see you are confused, it is not difficult to communicate with a man. Here, watch me demonstrate. Do you mind RJ, this is just for instructional purposes.”

She sat up close to him and put a hand on his leg, she grabbed his chin and turned him towards her. “Make love to me.” She stated straightly staring him in the eye. RJ got an uncomfortable look on his face and I poked him in the arm.

“See,” she said, “it is not a difficult task. RJ did you understand what I wanted.”

“Well, yeah.” he gulped.

“Tonight, Jess, yes tonight. Clear your schedule. Communicate with your husband. Let him know that you want him. Make him yours. Do you thine k you can do this?”

“I suppose,” I said.

“Do not suppose. Do.” She corrected.

“One more thing Dr Jain. Can we turn this off so I don’t get hit at inopportune moments.”

“Yes, yes that is simple. RJ can you promise not to orgasm when not with your wife?”

“Yeah,” he said looking a little ashamed.

“No you don’t understand. I want to control when it goes on and off.” I replied.

“Well that type of device is currently prohibited. It was found when people controlled their own climaxes, it would addict them like a narcotic. This therapy uses the natural limits that a man has and transfers them over to you. Do you understand?”

I didn’t.

“You must seek your pleasure through intimacy. You will need to find a way to release control, have trust and enjoy the pleasures of love together.”

I did not like not being in control of things. However, backing out now seemed premature. I would continue.

“Don’t forget,” she reminded me as we left. “Communicate. Be assertive. Let him know what you are thinking.”

Before we got into our waiting cars to go back to work, I grabbed him by his belt. It was out of character for me but I wanted to be assertive. “You are going to get lucky tonight,” I whispered into his ear. Just to make him not forget, I stuck my tongue in his ear and then bit his ear lobe a bit. It felt a little dirty but I wanted to do it.

That night, when it was just us he stepped into the shower before bed. I thought I would surprise him so I opened the door and got naked. There he was soaping himself. I stepped inside the shower too and wrapped my arms around him. I took the soap and started rubbing it all over myself sensuously. He looked and I could tell he liked what he saw. So I reached out and grabbed his manhood which looked to be starting to get hard.

I knew he liked this because he moaned in response. I began rubbing it up and down, choking it a little here and there. I pushed him down onto his back. Our shower room had plenty of space. I decided I was ready, I could feel my wetness, my nipples were standing up and I wanted to be filled. This wasn’t at all normal for me, and it felt quite aggressive like I was in charge. I straddled his hips grabbing his cock with one hand and then guided it into me.

“Ahh” I moaned. It felt so good in there. What I was really looking forward to was the orgasm at the end.

“So RJ.” I said, as I started riding up and down in long slow strokes. “Do you know what I want? Have I communicated?”

“Oh yeah.” he said. He lay back all the way his arms above his head.

“oo oo” I started humping a little faster. I Rolled his cock around inside me as I made some circular motions with my hips. I leaned down so we were face to face. “Come in me. Make me come.” I said it a high pitched moaned. I bucked against him hard trying to bring that orgasm out. He had other ideas though. He flipped me around so I was on my hands and knees. He was quite strong and he could pick me up easily. Spreading my legs he starting giving it to me from behind. This wasn’t always what I wanted but this time I pushed back into him getting into a rhythm. He was so deep and his balls would sometimes hit my clitoris. This drove me crazy but why wouldn’t he just come already? I really wanted it.

Then he grunted spurting into me. At that moment I wasn’t surprised with what happened. It was amazing and intoxicating. I screamed in pleasured pushing my head into my arms on the ground, elevating my hips and grinding against him. “Ahh ahh ahh.” I shrieked riding out the waves of pleasure and squeezing his dick in me.

As it subsided I realized we were still in the shower. “Why don’t we clean each other” I suggested. He seemed to like that and we soaped and washed each other off slowly. I paid special attention to his man parts which didn’t seem to want to go again. He did seem to enjoy it. When he reached between my legs to soap me, I spread them happily and let him take his time to feel me.

We dressed for bed and lay down. I was wearing my favorite flannel pajamas but I didn’t really want them on right now. I wanted it again.

“Hey honey, how about some more?” I suggested.

He laughed like it was a joke, lay down and closed his eyes.

It wasn’t a joke. Was he rejecting me? It wasn’t supposed to work this way, he wasn’t supposed to be able to reject me. I was the one that would decide when sex would and wouldn’t happen. I suppose that it made sense that we’d just had sex tonight so he must be tired. I think men might need some time to recuperate. When we were younger we would sometimes have sex twice a night. I suppose he wasn’t really rejecting me. He must have just thought it was a joke.

I closed my eyes to sleep but it took a while.