The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving My Marriage

Chapter 9

The next day at work I sat down with Ron. He was a brilliant engineer. They were few and far between. Not many people could go through the rigors to become a professional engineer. Having the aptitude for high level math, computer engineering and knowledge of the sciences was beyond the abilities of many people. Fewer than 7% of people had the capability and of those only 10% chose engineering and then three quarters of them flunked out. If you figured out how many that was when you read that sentence then you may be a STEM person yourself. He was smart to say the least. Whatever smarts he had were offset by his social awkwardness. I still liked him but the weird things he would say were unfortunate.

“Ron, thanks for meeting me for lunch.” We were in a restaurant close to our work. This one was virtual buffet style. We would select items to go on our plate as we virtually navigated through a buffet on the screen. A bot would then get all those items and serve them to us.

“Well what seems to be on your mind Jess.” he said.

“I want to know more about how BCI works. Specifically the type that alter how you think. I know you’ve done some work on them in the past.”

“Yeah, I engineered some of the aspects of how you can interface with them. Really cool products. They can cure all sorts of psychological problems that drugs are less effective with. They’re quite crude though. They can’t really make you think something specific or control your mind. There’s a lot of work going on in the area and there’s also a big moral debate going on about how much their use should be limited. I mean it seems really science fiction, but if they were advanced enough you could make people do things they normally wouldn’t. Why the interest?”

“Well I have a friend that is using one and I just wanted to talk about them.” I wondered if the I have a friend line would really work on him. Did that work on anyone?

“Hmm,” he said looking at me suspiciously. “Well I can tell you a lot, maybe even more than a web search. Some of the design is not really in the literature.”

“Well how do they work.”

“Well, tiny machines, think as tiny as a white blood cell work their way into specific spots in a persons brain or spinal coord. It really depends what you’re trying to do with them. You could be trying to treat depression, enhance reflex responses,” then he got a goofy look on his face, “I’ve even heard they can be used to enhance sexual pleasure.”

“Oh,” I said trying not to look uncomfortable.

He picked up on this. “Oh, I probably shouldn’t have said that, I’m sorry. You know if I do say something I shouldn’t, you have to tell me straight.”

He was referring to his autism. He really couldn’t tell sometimes when something he said was weird and needed advice on social norms. “No its alright.” I said. He looked relieved. Whenever someone said that he would always believe them, even if a casual observer knew they were lying. “I want to know if its possible to override the controls on one of these devices,” I said, “how secure are they?”

“Ah, hacking them is quite difficult, and quite illegal. To be honest, while I was working on them I saw a few problems, all theoretical of course. I think you would need one that was already configured to someone. Then maybe you could work on it. I don’t know if you would find many people skilled enough to pull off a hack on any of the new BCI models. So, you can feel secure. No one is going to mess with your BCI.”

“Wait, I didn’t tell you I had one.”

“You just did,” he said.

I frowned. He had tricked me. I also didn’t like the sound of them being near unbreakable. I wanted to hack mine. I needed to get back in control of when I could come. If I could be in control right now I thought, I would sneak off to the storage closet and have an intense soggy wet orgasm right now. Now I had to wait until tonight and make RJ give it to me.

“Hey Jess, still there.” Ron said.

“Oh yeah, I suppose I was in thought.” We finished off lunch.

I started working, but I was in a bad mood. I wonder if I could convince Ron to give me some tips on how to hack this thing. I opened up an incognito search interface. I started browsing and reading all about BCI’s. I didn’t have work to do now anyhow and this was really on my mind. I really couldn’t wait until I got home and could get some.

That night I got home really in the mood. RJ was at home doing puzzles with the younger kids while the older ones played video games. What a great guy, but I really wanted to get those darlings to bed and then get what I needed.

“Why don’t you get the kids to bed, I need a shower.” said RJ. He went downstairs. They were almost ready so I put them to bed. The older one wouldn’t sleep so I read him a story. While I was reading, I heard RJ go to bed. He’d better not try to sleep before I’d gotten what I need I thought. The older one was really stalling. She needed a drink of water, she needed to go to the bathroom.

“Stop it! Get into bed and quit trying to trick me.” I had gotten cross. I was pushing my child. She was going to cry. This was uncharacteristic of me. Usually I was quite a patient mother who would let her kids get away with all sorts of things. “Look mommy needs you to sleep right now. Don’t get out of bed or you are in big trouble.” It seemed to work and she went to bed.

I went to our room and RJ was asleep. “Hey baby,” I said cooing at him. “Wake up.”

“Whats the matter?” he said. He didn’t really wake up.

Like Dr Jain had said I told him directly. “Make love to me, we should really do it tonight.”

“Its alight Jess, you can just sleep, you don’t have to.”

“No,” I said. I flipped him onto his back. “You are going to make love to me tonight.” I was an in charge woman and I was going to get what I wanted. It was really making me upset that he wasn’t just working with me on this. Wasn’t I a good wife. Didn’t I deserve some sex when I needed some.

“Can you kiss it?” he said.

“What kiss what?”

“Kiss little RJ.”

I was stunned. He wanted me to go down on him. I had never in all our years of marriage gone down. He had suggested it when we were first dating. I didn’t really like it when he put my mouth down there and had refused ever since then.

“No,” I said. “Come on lets just do it the way I like it. We should do it right here and now.” Isn’t an eager woman good enough for a guy? What was the matter with him. I was starting to grumble to myself. I really needed that orgasm though. My body physically felt the need.

“I got an idea,” he said. He ran to the kitchen and came back with some whipped cream and strawberries.

“Oh no,” I said. “It will make a big mess.”

“Its okay hon, we can have new sheets on the bed in no time and the bots will take care of everything.” He grabbed a big handful of whipped cream, pulled his pants down and smeared it on his dick.

“No,” I said, “don’t you know the way I like it.” He stretched out onto his back, whipped cream still on him. I tried kissing him on the lips but he pushed my head down. “Look I don’t want to.”

“Suit yourself,” he said and closed his eyes.

Arg. I couldn’t sleep like this. I was too horney and I didn’t think I could masterbate my way out of this problem. After a few minutes of clearing my throat and growling I decided it couldn’t be so bad to just have a taste of whipped cream.

I moved across the bed and started to lick slowly. It didn’t taste bad at all. Since he had just showered I could even go up his shaft. It started to get hard. That had the effect of really getting me in the mood as well. I was moaning right into little RJ.

“Honey,” he said. “You seem in the mood, strip your clothes off, I’d like to watch you doing this naked.”

This was already pretty demeaning, why not go all the way. As I peeled off my clothes while licking and kissing it felt really good to touch myself.

As he moaned with pleasure I could finger myself and it was pretty good too.

“Come on baby, why don’t you finish off.” I said.

“Well, I’m not quite there yet.” He replied. Then he did something I wasn’t expecting. He picked my hips right up and swiveled me around. We ended up in a 69 position.

“Grab my dick with your hand and start pumping it,” he said. I did. I could tell he really liked it. As I did that he started licking me. Normally I didn’t want this, but I was so in the mood that I started to moan. I could tell he was getting close as he was twitching. So I wrapped my entire mouth around his member and pumped and sucked hard.

“Unnngh.” he said as he came in me.

It was no surprise for me as I started to come hard. As I was coming he grabbed my clit with two fingers. “OOO” it felt amazing. I humped into his face, coming and coming and coming.

When I finally came down a little from the high the buzz was still in my blood, oh the amazing feeling was almost too much. I looked at his face and it was covered in my juices. I must have squirted on him That was embarrassing.

“I’m sorry hon, let me clean that.” I got out a towel and wiped his face and then mine.

My face was red from the amazing ride and I slept in bliss.