The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving My Marriage

Chapter 6

We didn’t talk about what happened, though I wanted to really tell him the great sexual finale had been incredible. Instead we both focussed on our jobs and our kids. Taking turns as we always did. I really loved what a great guy he was and knew that with this treatment things would work out for sure.

The thought of having sex didn’t really feel like an inconvenience. That night I looked over at him expecting him to beg for some. He didn’t he was happily sleeping. I didn’t ask either. It wasn’t really what a lady does. He would be back soon. I started to try to sleep but I was frustrated. I couldn’t get the thought out of my head that I really wanted another one of those orgasms.

“Hey, honey,” I leaned over towards him, rubbing his chest.

“Jess we can talk tomorrow.” He rolled over onto his side turning his back to me.

Well, I didn’t want it to wait until tomorrow. I suppose it would have to though.

The next day had been hectic with a need for him to do some repairs on a broken garage door. I could hear him asking questions to his wearable computer, bringing up tutorials on how to fix this specific problem. He asked if I would take care of the kids while he worked on it and I said I would let him have some time to make repairs.

“Aren’t you lucky to have a handy guy around?” he said as he completed the repairs.

I rolled my eyes, “Aren’t you lucky to have me taking care of the house, I would have fixed things much faster.”

He frowned at that.

The next night I looked at him expectantly. “Dr’s orders?” RJ inquired. I liked that idea. I was hoping he would ask for some so I turned my back to him. I thought that was a good signal to let him know to massage me to get me in the mood.

Instead he sighted going downstairs. Didn’t he know that was a signal? Thinking about it, that was also the leave me alone signal that I had so often given him. Its his job to get me in the mood, though I suppose he is not a mind reader. Maybe I need to be less subtle.

I wasn’t going to chase him to spell it out for him tonight. He would have to wait until tomorrow I huffed. Then I thought that I would also have to wait until tomorrow which made me upset. If he was going to be that way then I was going to get up to have a drink. As I went to the kitchen, my WCI showed that my sister wanted to talk. I motioned to with a wave of my hand and up came the video call.

“Hey Jess,” she started. “I just had the best trip to Hawaii.”

“Ooo, tell me about it.” The conversation continued, with her telling about the beaches, volcanoes, sun, sand and feasts. It really sounded like a great trip. She talked for a while and RJ was still downstairs.

“Hey,” she said pausing. “I can tell when something is wrong, you seem really stressed out.”

I didn’t keep many secrets from her. “Well,” I started, getting a little pouty, “RJ is not happy in the marriage anymore. We’re seeing a counsellor, but I’m not sure it will work.”

“Oh no. “ she said.

“Yeah, we’re trying some new BCI therapy to make me more affectionate towards him.”

“NO WAY.” she said smiling approvingly. “My friend Maddy tried that and her and her husband are like high school sweethearts now. She told me all about it. It sounds like the coolest trip ever.”

“Well it really hasn’t changed much except a few night ago… Well maybe I shouldn’t tell you this…”

“No I really want to hear. Plus I think I know what it is.” She said in a sing song voice with a sparkle in her eye.

I really wasn’t the type to talk about sex even in with my sister. Most women seemed to really like discussing it, maybe even more than men. I was pausing while she was looking at me expectantly.

Before I could tell her though, something crazy happened. Between my legs it felt very sensitive. “oh oh ahhh.” I started to moan loudly.

My sister looked a little concerned. “Jess. Jess. Are you okay?”

I couldn’t really stop to talk as my crotch was on fire with pleasure. I put my hand down there so I could start humping into it through my pants. She could see all of this and I knew soon I would be embarrassed. I couldn’t think about the shame right now though as I was high and in the middle of an electric orgasm.

A look of realization, swept across her face. “Go girl.” she encouraged laughing at my predicament.

This went on for another minute. Me moaning loudly, “Ahh oh oh oh my god. Oh oh ooooh!” My hips were thrusting wildly. I road out wave after wave as the orgasm rocked through me.

Finally it subsided but I still felt great. I was on my hands and knees with my bum high up in the air, still bumping up and down a little. I looked up and saw my sister and two of her friends. They were all laughing and applauding me.

“Woo hoo!”

“You are a tiger!”

“Go go go girrrrl.”

I could have died of shame. Still on my knees I said, “Why why did that happen?”

“Well,” my sister responded, “we’d better let you go, but you should talk to your husband, he probably just had a good time too!”

The call ended and I turned around, RJ was walking to bed. He had a calm smile on his face, like the one he had a few nights ago after sex. I thought about this, and then I got mad. I stood straight up fists clenched.

“You were downstairs masturbating!” I pointed at him accusingly.

“Nah nah why do you think that?”

“Well then what were you doing.” My face was red.

“Well…” he looked like he was thinking, the type of thought where you needed to think up a lie on the spot.

I got up into his face, “the doctor told you not to do that. Do you know what that does to me now? I was talking to someone on the phone. I’ve never been so embarrassed.”

I started to cry and he just stood there. He looked down at my flannel pajamas. The crotch was wet with my juices.

“what?” “ohh” a look of realization dawned on him. “So a few nights ago and tonight? Are we … linked?”

“I think so,” I said, my eyes red with shame and tears. “Its the only explanation. Look maybe this is too much for me. I can’t take it anymore. Tomorrow when we go to Dr Jains appointment I’ll ask her to turn it off.”

“Are you giving up?” he looked at me sadly.

“Well you gave up. You gave up on us. You gave up on everything we did together. You gave up on all the good times. You gave up on our future.”

Then he moved in and held me. I didn’t want to be held right now. I was in a terrible state. “Maybe you’re right and giving up is okay. But just tonight and a few nights ago I’ve been thinking. I think there’s a possibility for a different future for us. I think we could make things work. We can give up on our marriage soon enough, but lets try this therapy just a little longer. People can fall back in love.”

He cuddled me that night. I curled into a fetal position and had a fitful sleep.