The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saving My Marriage

Chapter 5

The next few days were filled with all sorts of problems. My WCI was damaged when the kids were running around swinging baseball bats. It took hours to go to the shop, repair and reconfigure it and then get back to work. One of the kids came down with something and the daycare called. I had to pick her up. My work would have to be done later.

When RJ came home, I told him the kids were his responsibility. I turned on my virtual work environment and started working. He did such a great job with them and got them to bed without my even noticing.

I went to bed late. He rolled over and kissed me on the cheek. “Doctors orders” he whispered into my ear.

“Ugg,” I said, pushing him away and falling asleep.

The next day had its own problems, I was worn out and not in the mood. Especially thinking about how he just jerks off. I wonder if he watched porn, I’d really have to put a stop to that. Its just unfair to the women that act. If he was it would be like cheating.

The third day I got into bed. He turned to me, “You have no intention of doing what the doctor said do you?”

“RJ, I took the BCI, I even held your hand a little yesterday. You’ll get over this whole divorce thing, I just needed you to calm down a little.” I tried to roll over and sleep glad that I’d taken care of this.

His face got red. “I’ve been doing what Dr Jain said. I feel like I’m going to explode. You really don’t understand men at all. We need some release sometime! You know what. You’re not taking this seriously, so why don’t we just give it up. You think you can make things better by just tricking me.”

Oh no. Now we might start an argument. Instead he started to leave the room.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that.” I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed his shoulders trying to pull him back but he wasn’t moving. Fine, I guessed the only way to get him to be more reasonable was to follow the Drs orders. It was what we were supposed to be doing after all. I really didn’t feel like the BCI was making me want this. In fact, it seemed a little strange that it hadn’t had any effect on me at all.

His back was facing me so I reached my arms around him gently and grabbed him between the legs. He groaned. I guess he really did need some release because he was hard already.

“Come on RJ.” I said, “come to bed.” I wanted to tell him to be quick as I was really tired. According to him that was a mood spoiler so I just let him work.

He started by slowly peeling off my clothes. When he went to take off my shirt I held it. I wasn’t really into being all the way naked. He took off my pants and lay me down on the bed sticking him finger between my legs. He started to move it back and forth slowly. It wasn’t quick but I started to get a little wet. The fast way to do this was to get him inside me quickly. I pulled him on top of me and spread my legs.

He pushed his way in but I was still not completely ready. It was a little sore, he worked in and out slowly. Soon he was going in and out more quickly and it didn’t feel bad. He wasn’t really kissing me, saying any kind words or even looking in my eyes like he sometimes would. It was like I was there just to help him get off. He kept working in and out and I knew he was close. I just lay back waiting for him to finish, it was always a little bit of a mess. I was quiet throughout the whole ordeal as usual, just breathing nicely as he continued along. He made a grunt and a moan as he finished in me.

Just as he finished something happened to me that I’d never before experienced. My whole body convulsed and I felt what I can only describe as an explosion rocking my entire body but centering between my legs.

“Ohh, agh my god ah ooh oh oh oh my god oh.” I started to cry out loudly. My hips started bucking hard and my vagina squeezed him, trying to suck him in. I wrapped my arms around RJ clinging him so tightly as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. My somewhat wet lady part squished out what felt like a river of juice.

“Ooh, uuuhh,” my feet were up high in the air swinging back and forth as my hips humped into him for everything they were worth.

It is said that many women never really experience an orgasm in their life. I’d always thought that at times when I’d just felt good I’d been having an orgasm. I was wrong. This type of feeling was pure coccain. It felt like endorphins were assaulting every cell in my body. I couldn’t get enough. What bliss. The sheer pleasure was overwhelming.

RJ was staring at me as though he had no idea who I was. “Are you okay Jess?” was all he could say.

“Oh I’m more than okay,” I said. “You must have really done something right, because I feel like I’m on top of the world.”

He smiled. “Oh good. I didn’t really even think I was doing anything special. In fact, I thought you just wanted me to hurry and finish.” He started to move off me.

“No, don’t go” I said holding onto him. I wanted to wait until I was off of this high. Having my husband lye with me right after this felt exactly like the best thing in the world. He seemed happy to comply, and we melted into each other.

It was 30 minutes later, the high had long ended. My eyes popped open and I thought of the BCI. Wait, this feeling was too good to be normal, it must have been artificial. Was I going to have an orgasm like this every time we had sex? I was not unhappy about the idea, it was really quite spectacular. I was spent. I drifted back off to sleep, still with my husband in my arms. The cleaning bots would have to work a little extra on our sheets tomorrow. They were programmed to auto detect it so nothing for me to do.

The next day, I wanted to call Dr. Jains office. I wanted to know if what happened last night was from the treatment she had given me. The kids interrupted me as I was about to do this. Well it might have to wait until our next appointment. It was coming up in a few days and we could talk all about things then.