The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SAPPHO CHRONICLES

Chapter 6—Tiffany’s Fall

Once again, I’d like to acknowledge my muse, my inspiration, my angel-imp for her assistance with this chapter and especially with the Tiffany character. (Yes I know Nattie, you really, really, like the Dr. Dyke series best, but be patient. No, nibbling my ear won’t make me write it any faster, Nattie ..... Nattie ...) Sorry folks, gotta’ go.

Tiffany Klien began to awake from a dream, an especially nice one at that, a dream of intense pleasure and satisfaction, a dream worthy of an heiress to one of the largest fortunes in western civilization. But now it was starting to slip away, become hazy and transparent.

She was, she realized, slowly regaining consciousness, that sweet confusing time just before you become aware of the world around you and just as dreams begin to fade into memory. And this dream, though vaguely disturbing, had been an especially erotic one. She couldn’t quite remember the details but she knew she had been fucked by the most gorgeous cock she had ever imagined giving her pleasure far beyond any she had known before.

Even now she could feel the rod pressing against the entrance to her pussy, so hard and ready for her. Oh God I feel like such a slut!!! She lifted her hips slightly and the cock slipped smoothly into place as she relished the feeling of fulfillment the organ gave her. Her lover had to be well endowed, a least a foot in length and rock solid. She couldn’t remember ever enjoying this so much before. Oh Shit I love it I Love It, I LOVE IT!!! I Have to FUCK!!!

A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as the cock slowly and sensually entered her pussy. She was so wet that there was hardly any resistance but the sensation, though pleasurable, was somewhat strange. As the cock began to slowly and deliciously pleasure her again, Tiffany identified what was wrong. The member was too unyielding and cool, almost like ......

Tiffany came to full alertness as the danger centers of her brain began to pump adrenaline to her body. Something was not right here. She wasn’t dreaming and somebody was fucking her. Startled and slightly afraid, the young heiress opened her eyes.

Oh SHIT!!

Above her was a familiar, unexpected and very unwelcome face. Roberta Evans, the assistant apartment toad, horn rimmed glasses and all, was looking down at her with ann air of boldness and confidence that Tiffany found quite disturbing.

Desperately Tiffany forced her sleep blurred eyes to focus. With horror Tiffany realized that the 36 year old woman was squarely between her widespread legs and as the apartment nerd thrust her hips forward, Tiffany felt the cock slowly slide its way back into her pussy.

Oh my God What IS SHE DOING?

Speechless with disbelief and growing rage, Tiffany looked down her outstretched body. With mounting horror Tiffany could see that the older woman was wearing some type of harness under her grey dress and attached to that harness was at least a 12 inch translucent blue, strap on dong. And that dong was buried deep within Tiffany’s own moist pussy!!!

“What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING BITCH!!!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!” Tiffany screeched at the top of her lungs. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!!!?”

Without warning, Roberta’s hand lashed out at the debutante’s face and struck her firmly on the cheek. The blow made her head ring but it was the sting left by the older woman’s leather glove which truly captured the young woman’s attention.

“That’s quite enough of that Miss Klien.” said Roberta in a prim, proper but scornful tone.

With uncontrollable rage the tall blond heiress struck out at her assailant fully intending to rip the face off this despicable worm. But her hands couldn’t move more than a few inches off her bed. She tried to kick out but likewise, her legs too would only move a few inches before something held them back. “What the HELL?!!”

Quickly rotating her head the angry frustrated blonde noted with dismay and disbelief that both wrists were securely but comfortably bound to restraints that were probably attached to the bed frame. With a surge of frustration, Tiffany struggled against her bonds. But the restraints held firmly with no sign of weakening or slackening. In shocked disbelief the tall blonde was unable to do anything as the mousy apartment manager thrust her artificial cock into her once again.

Tiffany glared up at the older woman as Roberta looked down at her with grim concentration, confidence, determination and with just a hint of a smile as she rocked her hips against Tiffany’s once again.

Sneering she said in a condescending tone. “Really, you’re quite a stupid slut aren’t you Miss Klien. Frankly, if I had known you were such a pussy, I’d never have spent a moment’s worry on you. Now pay attention because I do not intend to repeat myself. I, Miss Klien, am having sexual intercourse with you though why I’m bothering with a worthless slut such as yourself is quite beyond me!”

Tiffany couldn’t believe what she was hearing nor could she comprehend that it was actually “Roberta the worm” who was speaking to her. Where had the mousy woman found the backbone to do something like this? Indeed, Tiffany had rarely met a woman with less courage or aggresion. This needed to be resolved immediately!!

“HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU USELESS WHORE!!! HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY!!!! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? This time I’LL KILL YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME!!!”

“I think not Miss Klien.” said the strangely domineering older woman as she stuck Tiffany’s opposite cheek with a crack which penetrated to her very soul. It wasn’t a powerful blow but her cheek stung like crazy.

“Ah yes, quite gratifying, but hardly recompense in full.” Said the older woman as she penetrated Tiffany’s twat once again. “You are as you have undoubtedly noticed, quite incapable of harming anyone at the moment, yes indeed, we are all quite safe from your wrath it would appear!!”

The demeaning chuckle which immediately followed made Tiffany nearly choke with rage. She had to fight back!! She was, after all, a KLIEN!

“Really!?” replied Tiffany in a venomous tone. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you bitch but mark my words when I get out of here you’re going to be a DEAD WOMAN!! DO YOU HEAR ME!! YOU DON’T THINK I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU?”

“No Miss Klien, I don’t!” said Roberta with complete confidence as another blow rained down. This time on Tiffany’s left ass cheek leaving a sting that temporarily took the young heiresses breathe away.

“Really Miss Klien, this is becoming quite tiresome. Can’t you think of anything more inventive? ‘Kill you, Dead Woman.’ Really, I am disappointed!! I must admit that, even now, I am shocked by your ignorance and arrogance. Perhaps if you had paid better attention in kindergarten. Oh well, The question I believe you should be asking is not if we are aware of what you can do to us, but rather what are WE able to do to a fuck slut like YOU!!”

“Really Mistress Mathews,” said Roberta slightly turning her head to look behind her. “Why are we bothering with this ignorant bitch!! She really is such a limited slut after all!!”

“Stay on task Roberta. She’ll have her uses .” said a sweet but firm voice from behind Roberta.

With mute incomprehension Tiffany recognized her bible-thumping roommate, Cindy. She was standing behind Roberta wearing a seductive Cheshire cat smile on her face pixie-like face. In one hand she was putting down a tube of petroleum jelly and in the other she held a strangely thin dildo.

“Sorry about the chains Tiff, but I knew it might take a little time for you to get into the swing of things, so I had to take a few precautions. Anyway, I think this will be more fun!! Don’t you think?” said the young pixie-like teen as she carefully inserted the device into Roberta’s ass.

“Ahhhh, Oh very very nice Miss Mathews!” moaned Roberta as she thrust into Tiffany’s cunt with more enthusiasm.

“The least I could do Robby.” said the young pixie-like blond sweetly. “You see Tiff, you may have reach the level of being a dildo humping slut, but I have a feeling you’re not going to like what’s going to happen to you. At least, I certainly hope you don’t.”

Oh God, that’s right, I’m such a slut, I just can’t help myself!!she thought as she began to respond to the pressure of Roberta’s dong but raising her hips up slight to meet it’s thrusts. Do to me, Oh Shit, what are they going to do to me!!!

Oh God I’m such a slut!! I’m such a slut!!! Shit!! What’s happening to me!!!? This has got to STOP!!

“What the HELL is GOING ON here you insipid little COW!! DAM IT Cindy, she’s raping me for GOD’s SAKE!!! Come on you bible-thumping BITCH! Aren’t you going to FUCKING HELP ME?!!”

“Nope, not really.” said the young blond cheerfully as she slowly reinserted the device in her hand into Roberta’s ass.

“Admittedly, it will make things a bit awkward at my afternoon prayer meeting but why in the world should I or anyone else help you with anything! You’ve threatened me and my family, ruined Roberta’s meager life and I suspect alienated every other person you’ve ever met. Well Tiff, its payback time and paybacks are a bitch, which should make you right at home hun. By the way, thanks for the loan of all the cool toys.” said theBibleCollegestudent motioning toward Tiffany’s metal case “Cool huh?”

Tiffany began to panic. This couldn’t be happening. The most sickeningly virtuous girl she had ever met was butt fucking the totally insecure apartment toad who was fucking her with a strap on dong from her own collection while beating the snot out of her with a leather glove. What was not right about this picture?

Besides that, these fools were not reacting to her threats as sensible underlings did. People in Cindy’s and Roberta’s position should be making every effort to placate her or get the hell out of her way, lest they get squished like a bug. But these two were ignoring her.

Is everybody here absolutely mad?Didn’t they understand how all of this was supposed to work?

“WHAT’S HAPPENED TO THE TWO OF YOU? You CAN’T do this to ME!! Are you two Out Of YOUR FUCKING MINDS!! I’m a KLIEN do you hear me, A KLIEN!!! ”

“What a prissy bitch this one is Miss Mathews.” said Roberta glancing back at the young teen. “Oh yes that’s right dear, deep into the asshole and then turn, oh how absolutely delicious.”

“Now as for you slut” said the once mousy 36 year old apartment manager turning her attention back to Tiffany. “Show some respect when addressing your betters!!” and with that Roberta violently slapped Tiffany’s face again, causing her head to ring and leaving another harsh red imprint on the young woman’s face.

Cindy on the other hand looked curiously at Tiffany for a moment and the tall blonde could sense just a moment of hesitancy in the young girl’s eyes, but it was soon replaced with a cool calculated stare. “You just don’t get it do you Tiff. It doesn’t matter that you’re a KLIEN!! Got it? You—don’t—matter!! The only thing about you that has any value is your body, your money and your connections and those are all things which we intend to use to the fullest. You’re days of being on top are Over as of Right Now!!”

Tiffany couldn’t believe her ears. These two didn’t think for a second that they could actually get away with this!! “SHIT!! You Fucking Lesbo Bitches, Can’t you understand plain English? LET ... ME ... GO!!!” screamed Tiffany as she began to struggle against her assailants in earnest.

“Way wrong attitude Tiff!” said Cindy with a frown as she handed Roberta a multi-tassled whip. “Here you go Robby, one attitude adjuster coming up!”

Tiffany’s eye grew wide with shock as an evil smile spread across Roberta’s face. Soon the crack of the whip followed to be mixed with whimpers from the disbelieving debutant.

* * *

Roberta looked down as her plastic cock penetrated the rebellious debutant again just as the whip expertly cracked against the statuesque blonde’s nipples eliciting a small scream of pain. The wrist and ankle restraints and her position between Tiffany’s legs made it difficult for the statuesque blond to escape but her attempts were certainly making things more difficult. Tiffany was, after all, a larger girl than she was.

Still resistance was part of the game, an enjoyable part at that, and this prissy bitch was to be broken like a horse, an idea that appealed to Roberta immensely and that she was deriving great pleasure from!! It was also a task she was suddenly well equipped to manage.

Inexplicably, Roberta had suddenly become a vast repository of knowledge that primary dealt with the seduction of a woman by another woman. It included numerous forms of persuasion, including the psychological, physical and chemical. Roberta knew what worked and what didn’t work and was confident that, given time and the proper tools, there was no woman on the planet capable of resisting her and her methods. How she knew these things, Roberta had not a clue but yes, she thought as she began to redden the statuesque blondes ass with a leather glove, Tiffany was the first but was hardly going to be the last.

Roberta could see it now, wives’ to be made more “adventuresome” for their rich husbands, young unwilling girls to be “trained” for their rich lesbian lovers to be, perhaps even a woman to be “turned” to clear the field for another bitch to get her “man”. Prime talent to be recruited for the “stable”. The possibilities and profits for such a service were endless!

But Tiffany would be the first, and undoubtedly her most enjoyable conquest. The rich debutant was going to give back everything she had stolen from Roberta and then, she was going to give some more. For each day of her remaining miserable life, Roberta hoped.

Frankly, Roberta was somewhat taken aback at her new attitude and feeling of power. Never before had she experienced anything like it, the absolute power to dominate another woman, even a man if she so chose to, though why she would was beyond her. Even her new-found attraction to members of her own sex was both odd and totally enthralling but it was nothing compared to her will to dominate her fellow female. And to dominate her arch-nemisis, Tiffany Klien was nothing less than sublime.

No, she could exactly remember who she had been just a few moments ago, before Cindy had changed her life. Yes, thought the redish-brown haired whore as she looked down at the young teen expertly fucking her ass with a foot long dildo. She owed that young, oh so fuckable, piece of ass quite a bit.

Funny that she had never realized how fabulous a good butt fucking could be. Indeed, it seemed that many of her tastes had changed. She longed to feel leather caressing her naked body, pierced nipples and to have a woman submissively sucking her feet. She loved the crack of her leather gloves or whip across the bare skin on her pupil and the hear their cries of pain mixed with lust and longing. Probably just fetishes provided by the young teen but worthy ones nonetheless. Another thing to thank the young pixie-like blonde for she supposed.

Yes Roberta could remember everything about her former life and was more than content to leave it behind. She was indeed different, changed against her will, but there was no way that she was going back again, NEVER!! Damm she needed a cigarette so badly right now which was funny, because she didn’t smoke. Oh well, better late than never she supposed.

Just for good measure, she gave the rich blonde another slap on her reddening ass as she expertly plunged her dong into the aristocratic slut’s cunt with expert ease. She could see that the young woman was beginning to respond to her expert care. A strong willed straight woman would should not be nearly so easy to break!

What a slut this bitch was!

Yes indeed, Roberta contemplated with an evil smile, this was indeed quite satisfactory!

* * *

Tiffany couldn’t understand what was happening. Nothing in her experience had ever prepared her for been fucked, ridiculed and abused by ... by those despicable little SLUGS! Most disturbingly, however, there was a part of Tiffany that responded to that. Even now she could feel her cunt moistening as the pleasure from Roberta’s attentions began to have its effect. Even the slaps that still rained on her reddened ass and the occasional flicks of Roberta’s whip were becoming a strange mixture of pleasure and pain.

I can’t be liking this, can I?

She still couldn’t understand what was happening here. Neither of these toads had even acted in the least like this before. Tiffany would have had no difficulty betting a cool million that Cindy had never had the slightest lesbian urges in her body and that Roberta didn’t have the courage or perversity to attempt something like this.

God she hated those two. Cindy with her superior ideas and morals but with a status so mean as to be beneath a real person’s notice. How dare she comment on how Tiffany lived her life, HOW DARE She!! And Roberta that detestable clod, a little woman with a little authority thought she could tell HER what to DO!! And then to have them call daddy!! She should have killed to worm for that. KILLED HER!!

What a joke those two had been but what had changed them? And now, now they were in control and they were HUMILIATING HER, AND FUCKING HER, TIFFANY KLIEN!!! And she could do nothing about it, NOTHING!!”

God I REALLY Hate those two!!!!

Tiffany realized without a second’s hesitation she would gladly completely ruin each of these women, their family, friends, towns ..... pets! And then, then when their misery was at a peek, a hit man or two, well financed, would finish the job!! No one alive had ever crossed her like this and a short time from now, that would once again be a true statement.

But what was most frightening was not the changes in those two despicable slugs, they would soon be history. What bothered her and frightened her the most were the changes she could sense in herself.

The changes were undeniable. While she had often had relations with men and she appreciated the pleasure they gave her, it was the power and control that she valued the most. The men that slept with her may well have been attracted to her fabulous body, but their main reason was to access her favor and through her the favor of her father. Some even dreamed of marrying her and cashing in on the family billions. Tiffany used them and then tossed them aside when she lost interest. That was power and Tiffany reveled in it.

But now, now she could feel the urgings deep inside of her. A craving for sex, not for power, but simply for the pure pleasure of sex itself. She needed it as the desert needed the water. It was nearly unbearable!!

She could still remember Cindy screwing that dildo into her hot and ready pussy. She’d tried to resist but she couldn’t, why hadn’t she been able to?! And in the end she’d screamed for more—

“Oh SHIT, I ... I ... I ... Oh GOD I’m .. I’m ... OH FUCK I’m such a SLUT!! Oh yeah, Oh Yeah, OH YEAH, OH GOD HELP ME I’M SUCH A HORNY SLUT!! ? Oh Oh Oh OH GOD, Yes THAT’S IT!!! FUCK MY PUSSY OHGOD FUCK MY PUSSY!!! OH FUCK WHAT AM I SAYING!!!?”

God why did I act that way?

Cindy—CINDY—It was her doing. She had done this to her and then, she’d screwed around with Roberta as well. Cindy was the whore responsible for all of this!! Well miss goody-goody had started this and she would be the first one to pay!!! If she could just get the hell out of these fucking chains!!

With hate searing through her glance, Tiffany looked up at Roberta with the intention of spitting in her worthless face. But as she looked upward, her intentions deserted her as her breathe caught in her chest and her heart fluttered uncontrollably.

Roberta looked stunning, so stunning if fact that it took Tiffany’s breathe away and made her cunt quiver in eagerness. In shock Tiffany tried to place her finger on what had changed. The gorgeous redish-brown hair tied severely back in a bun, and those horn-rimmed glasses gave the bitch a domineering in control look accentuated by the plain grey dress which did much to hide the body underneath. A body that now showed all the signs of being absolutely delectable.

As the strict looking domme rocked her hips back and forth, sliding that delicious cock into her, it would momentarily press her dress against the older woman’s body, revealing an ample rack of well formed tits, well shaped waist and powerful muscular hips. However, it was the look of complete control and superiority on Roberta’s strict face that really caught Tiffany’s attention.

With a moan of despair, Tiffany finally realized that the severely dressed woman was in total control of her body. Tiffany could do little but grind her ass and thrash around a bit. As long as Tiffany was chained here, she was helpless, absolutely helpless and exposed to anything that Roberta intended to do. Despite herself, the mere thought made her yelp with pleasure which Roberta quickly followed with an eager thrust and a whip blow to her ass.

Cindy on the other hand was totally ravishing in a completely different way. So cute, fresh and sunny, her assets were on much better display than Roberta’s and while totally different, were equally attractive. Perhaps the most pussy moistening thing Tiffany had ever witnessed was the sight of watching the innocent girl fucking the older woman’s ass with such apparent pleasure and satisfaction. It was then that the young teen locked eyes with her. Tiffany couldn’t help but marvel at their crystal blue radiance as the young teen gave the statuesque blond a quick and playful wink.

With horrific dismay Tiffany finally put her finger on what was different about her two tormentors. Nothing, absolutely Nothing!

Roberta and Cindy were much as they had always been. Tiffany was simply seeing them differently for some reason! Never before had she noticed how enthralling it was to view the soft curve of a woman’s breast, or the exhilaration of seeing a hardened nipple pressing against the fabric of a shirt. Never had she truly appreciated the delicate curves of the female body with the erotic and compelling thought of touching that body and making it scream in rapturous joy!

Tiffany realized with dismay, that Roberta’s and Cindy’s breasts now excited her in the way that a well formed stiff and wide cock might have before. And their hair, lips, thighs, the way their hips and legs were so enticing and elegant. And Roberta’s strap on dildo, one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. It was almost more than she could bear.

With horror, Tiffany realized that it was her very mind which was changing, her inner essence. And she couldn’t control it!!

Tears welled in tall blonde’s eyes as the truth began to batter against her like the endless waves of the ocean. This morning she had controlled nearly everything worth controlling in her life. Even when Cindy had fucked her with that dildo, her mind had still been her own. It was her body that had succumb to the pleasure, not her mind. But now, until these two gorgeous bitches were done with her, She was in control of NOTHING!!

“No NO NO NOOOooooo!” sobbed the arrogant blonde as she wept with shame a frustration. “Oh God Noooo oh please let me go, PLEASE!!! I don’t want this, I don’t want This, I DON’T WANT THIS!!! Oh Please, Please Leave my MIND ALONE!!! I’ll give you ANYTHING JUST LET ME GO!!!!”

“Of course you will Tiff.” said Cindy with a look of immense satisfaction. “You will give us everything but not before your mind is shaped a little more to my design.”

“How the mighty have fallen Mistress.” said Roberta smiling evilly and thrusting into Tiffany’s cunt as the young blonde pushed her hips up to meet it. “What a complete slut you are Miss Klien. Asking for leniency and bawling like a baby while fucking yourself deep onto my dong!! Disgusting!!

Tiffany reeled in shame as Roberta’s words hit home. She hated them both so much she could taste it but—God I’m such a slut! I didn’t even like girls but ... they’re such foxes and ... OH GOD it feels so GOOD!!

Snap out of it Tiffany, you’re a KLIEN for God’s sake!

Sparks like electricity raced through Tiffany’s body as Roberta slowly began to increase the rhythm of her thrusts into Tiffany’s rapidly moistening cunt. She wanted to touch her nipples so desperately, to rub her clit, to touch Roberta’s heavenly mounds. With dismay, she realized that she had crossed a line. No longer was she being fucked by Roberta but .... OH GOD we’re Fucking Each Other!

Apparently, the change in her attitude attracted her companion’s attention. “Quite nice Miss Klien, you’re starting to catch on. A slow learner perhaps, but let’s make up for lost time shall we?” sneered Roberta in a mocking tone.

God it was so erotic, the tone and command of her voice, her complete helpless in front of her now hated nemesis, the feel of her delicious cock deep in her cunt. She just couldn’t help herself!! “Oh God Roberta, Oh Yeah, Oh SHIT!! Dam YOU, You’ve got to stop. OH GOD!!!”

Tiffany wanted to resist but, there was a part of her which desperately reveled in this perverted sex with her hated enemy. Almost without thought she spread her legs wider and thrust her hips in rhythm with her fucking, increasing her pleasure and that of her partner. It was so wrong and so embarrassing, but Roberta’s fucking her was driving her out of her mind and her ass felt so right as the older woman’s hand laid another sizzling mark on her buttocks. She just HAD to do this, relishing it to the max, have that dammed bitch’s cock inside of her, fucking her, fucking her, fucking HER.

Roberta looked down on her now without compassion or sorrow just insatiable lust. “Are you having fun yet Miss Klien? You certainly look like you are.”

“Oh Fuck YES! Oh God what am I saying? This can’t be happening but I just want to fuck you. I can’t, I can’t I HATE YOU, I ... but.... but I want it more than I’ve ever wanted ANYTHING!” the tall blonde screamed.

“Very good Miss Klien. Maybe you won’t be so useless to me after all. How would you feel about luring some of your high society and politically connected friends into our little ‘sorority’ hmmm?” said the older woman in a condescending tone.

Tiffany’s mind froze for just a moment in shock. She began to recall all her female friends and acquaintances and realized that she saw them in an entirely different light. Before they had been, well, just people; but now. Oh GOD NO!! Tiffany realized that a lot of them were really, REALLY HOT! OH SHIT, Just the thought of all those sexy women in her life that she had never even once thought of fucking nearly made her cry and cum all at the same time.

Would she lure them into Mistress Evan’s den if that meant that Tiffany would have a chance to fuck them? The mortified young blonde nearly drooled at the prospect!!

My God what’s happening too me? I’m not like this, not at all. It’s perverted and horrible. Oh sweet Jesus, They’re changing me lesbo just like them!

It all made sense to the embattled debutant now. Her earlier encounter with Cindy and her freakish and unnatural attraction to females in general and the twin slugs in particular.

I don’t know how she’s doing it but those hot little lesbo cunts are making me into a cunt-sucking lesbo FREAK! OH Shit!! I’ve got to do something while I still can!

But she had no control over that did she? What could she do? she thought as she felt Mistress Evans begin to slowly increase the speed of her thrusts. It was just so good that she couldn’t stop from thrusting her hips forward eagerly meet her every motion even as she struggled with her chains to reach at least one hand to her aching breasts.

“Ohhhh GOD Mistress, that’s so GOOD!” she cooed, she just couldn’t help it.

“Very good slut, yes you’re coming along nicely for a prissy bitch. I can see that you just can’t wait to lap some cunt.” Sneered the older woman.

“Oh ... oh no .... OH GOD I ... I ..... Yeah I can’t wait!!! OH GOD YES, I am such a FUCKING SLUT, I CAN’T WAIT!!!”

“Miss Mathews, it appears that miss Klien wishes to pleasure her breasts but her restraints are preventing her. Perhaps we could do something about that, her clitoris as well I think.” said Roberta in an observational tone.

Were they going to release her chains? Could she escape? Come on bitches, let me lose and see what happens!!

To Tiffany’s horror however, Cindy reached into the large metal adult toy case and removed a few items. Quickly and expertly, she attached one to each nipple and one to her throbbing clit.

The pain was both intense and immediate. “OH GOD THAT HURTS, OH please, Please, PLEASE TAKE THEM OFF!!” Tiffany sobbed as tears streamed down her face and the pain lanced through her lust enraptured body. “PLEASE!”

“My, my, my.” said Roberta shaking her head in disgust. “You are really quite the coward aren’t you Miss Klien. I had no idea. Well do not be troubled, I’m sure the pain will become more pleasurable as time goes by, if not,” she said with an evil grin while shrugging her shoulders, “you will have to endure as best you can!”

The pain was so intense that Tiffany thought it would never go away, but to her great dismay and embarrassment, Roberta was right. It didn’t take more than a short while before the pain was replaced by an enormous mixture of excruciatingly arousing pain and intense pleasure.

God, I really am a slut.

Before long she was acting just like some sort of lesbian .... well .... A lesbian whore in heat!! She could just picture herself moaning and grinding on the bed, wanton and sexually charged. A predator looking to fuck her next mark and enjoying it every single time!! GOD!! THAT’S SO FUCKING HOT!!!

“OH YEAH, that’s it Mistress, YEAH come on and fuck me you hot little cunt!! YEAH THAT’s the way I LIKE IT BABY!! YEAH that’s it!! OH DEAR GOD WHAT AM I SAYING!!!?”

Tiffany could feel herself slipping away as with each thrust of Roberta’s cock, she felt an increasing urge to submit to the domineering woman. But what if her feelings of helpless and submissiveness were also being generated by the changes being made to her mind, what if she could fight back!!

And what would happen to her if these two lesbo sluts succeeded with their plan, what would happen if she became what these bitches apparently desired? Never again to dominate or control the lives of others, to be subservient to two women who obviously detested her as much as she hated them. To never be in control again?!!

And money! Dear God, what would Daddy do with her trust fund if Mistress Evans and Mathews succeeded and he found out what she had become! Daddy was a forgiving person but Tiff knew that something like this would be unforgivable in his eyes. She’d be cut off, perhaps for good!!!

Oh Dear God!! I only have a couple million in the bank of my own! How long can I live on that parltry sum!!!!

With desperation, Tiffany began to fight back against the forces that had been unleashed upon her. With an effort she tried to imagine her most intense sexual encounter, yes, the time she and Franklin Garland had spent the weekend in the Hampton’s together. They had made love practically 24 hours straight. Franklin was a true hunk and all of her friends had been supremely jealous. He was so hot that Tiffany could nearly cum just by looking at his handsome body.

But now, when she tried to summon up his image, all she felt was a clinical observation. He was pretty attractive for a guy but it was just that, a simple observation, no passion, no fire. Sort of the way she would have once looked at an attractive girl. You could observe the fact but it certainly wasn’t going to make you cream your pants. On the other hand, the sight of Roberta filled with passion and slowly fucking her with that blue cock was nearly making her cum right now!

“How does it feel to be a cunt loving whore Miss Klien.” snarled Mistress Evans as she slapped Tiffany’s exposed titties with her leather whip.

“OH FUCK MISTRESS, OH PLEASE DO THAT AGAIN, OH FUCK THAT’S SO FUCKING GOOOODD!!!

This can’t be happening!!! God Damm it Tiffany. You’re a Klien, Fight the hell back!!!

Tiffany tried once again. This time she imagined it was Franklin’s well endowed cock moving inside of her. She remembered its length, how it had quivered inside and surged and then .... then ...... Oh fuck!! It had shot all of that disgusting, slimy cum all inside of her, a load so huge that it had leaked out all over her legs and ass. A feeling of nausea welled up within her and it was only with great difficulty that she was able to resist vomiting on herself.

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? This CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!!

There was nothing she could do about it anymore as inch by inch, stroke by stroke, Roberta’s irresistible cock pounded into her a new sexuality. Within her mind she could feel her sexual desire for men wane and then eventually disappear while her craving to touch and be touched by other women grew within her like a roaring fire. Struggle as she might, it was a fire she was unable to quench.

Barely capable of conscious thought Tiffany further realized that in all of her life, she had never felt the burning intensity of passion as she did right now. The complete overwhelming fucking intensity of fucking, it was just something she had never appreciated before, but GOD it ... was ... SO ..... GOOD! She wanted more, More, MORE, all of the FUCKING TIME!!!!

“Oh Fuck baby, you’re making me so hot for you. That’s the way to fuck Mistress, Oh YES, THAT’s the Way!! Oh Crap WHAT AM I SAYING, OH YEAH That’s IT Mistress FUCK ME, FUCK MY PUSSYYYY!!!!”

It was all so Dammed intense! FUCK, there was no way a guy could ever do this for her. It just wasn’t possible. Could there be anything more fucking hot that being shagged and sucked by a hot little piece of lesbian ass or dominated by a fucking freak like Mistress Evans?

But I hate their guts!! God how I despise these women!!! But what am I going to do?!! They’re demeaning me and ... and I’m enjoying it!!the young debutant thought with ultimate despair and shame as tears began to well within her eyes again.

Oh God, What am I going to do?

Tiffany’s spinning mind pondered that thought for a moment as Roberta’s cock began to rapidly shaft the hot little slut she had become. Parts of the debutant continued to scream within her mind demanding that she resist what was happening. In a final flash of defiance, Tiffany realized that this was not who she was. She was a sophisticated heiress to one of the largest fortunes in the world. She was privileged and refined.

For a moment, Tiffany wavered, and then considered her situation again. She could still hear her inner voices screaming at her but now she could see herself. See saw herself fucking other women. Dear God LOTS of other women. Being dominate, submissive, aggressive, shy, playful and harsh, pleasing other lesbians with her incomparable skills and ..... Oh dear God it’s not possible ..... doing it all for sheer lust and money.

NO! THAT CAN’T BE RIGHT!!!the voices inside of her moaned as the tears streamed down her face and sobs mingled with her moans of lust, but even as they faded away, Tiffany knew that it was all SO RIGHT!!!

Tiffany looked as Roberta continued to fuck her hot cunt with her sinfully hot strap-on. Roberta’s face had as sheen of sweat as she too stood on the brink of orgasm. It was so intense watching Cindy deftly fucked her ass while Roberta pulled viciously on her own nipples, biting her lips in suppressed pleasure. She looked so in control, powerful, and so hot. It was just unbelievable that she had never begged to be fucked by this domineering piece of ass before!

Tiffany knew what she needed to do, knew what it would take to please her mistress. The information was flooding into her brain. An entire range of sexual activities and techniques that she had never dreamed existed. With absolute horror, Tiffany realized that she now possessed the knowledge to make practically anything on the planet cum and scream in pleasure, to operate any conceivable sexual device and to use her body as an ultimate tool of pleasure.

“Oh fuck, what am I becoming?!!!” the terrified blonde whore screamed.

A whore, yes a fucking whore, but not just any whore, no. She could feel it within her. She would be a chameleon, a consummate role player and whore who could please any client’s wishes no matter how bizarre and return their attentions with genuine uninhibited mind numbing pleasure. She could be used by anyone for anything!!

“No ... NO!!!” the tall blond sobbed as her body thrashed in pleasure. “I .... I HATE Y.... OH GOD I.....”

Tiffany felt the aggressiveness begin to drain out of her; instead she began to feel utterly transformed and submissive. The desire to be beaten and dominated rose up within her like a tide with the absolute Joy of obedience overriding everything. Her body responded as well by producing copious amounts of fluid to better lubricate her cunt as the pleasure between her loins increased dramatically. In one of her last rational thoughts before the transformation was complete, Tiffany realized why this was.

It was happening because she knew that’s what Mistress Evans needed her to be in order to cum. Mentally and physically, she was adjusting herself and her psyche to service one of the most despised individuals in her life. Her entire physical and mental process was altering to become the ultimate fuck toy of Mistress Evans, the goddess of discipline in Tiffany’s life.

It couldn’t be so, she was a Klien.

But it was.

“OH please Mistress, Oh please, please, pretty please cum .” said Tiffany in a little girl voice, unable to any longer resist the demands of her new psyche. “You’re so powerful and you’re filling my little pussy so well. I can’t stand it, my little pussy is so hot!! please say that I can come Mistress, please cum for me and make me cumm!! Please fuck me, PLEASE!!!”

What have I become?

* * *

Roberta looked down at Tiffany seeing the absolute adoration in the young girl’s eyes, her immense desire to be dominated and instructed. Indeed, the debutant looked several years younger than she really was if that were possible. That and the sweet little girl voice she was using was a leathal combination. It was absolutely delectable!

“YES, FINALLY Miss Klien. I was worried you’d never learn this lesson. Are you ready for your new life as a lesbian whore! Are you ready to cum for me Miss Klien?” said the older woman with suppressed pleasure. “Hurry you worthless cunt, I can’t wait all day.”

“Oh yes mistress, I’m just what you’ve made me, a cunt-loving lesbian whore, just like you. You’ve broken my will and I’m yours!! I’m ready to cum now, I’m ready!” said the statuesque blonde in the cheeriest small child voice Roberta had ever heard. She could wait no longer.

“In that case Miss Klien, we shall both cum together, NOW!!!” she commanded.

* * *

Tiffany’s world exploded as orgasmic shocks rippled through her body and exploded as intense screams of passion to be mingled with those of her teacher and Domme.

“OH GOD MISTRESSS I’M CUMMINGGGGGGG, I’M CUMMINGGGG FOR YOU OH GODDDDDD AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” scream the young whore.

“Oh my OH MYY YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSS QUITTTTEEEEE SATISFACTIORRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!” roared her Mistress in return.

Tiffany collapsed in complete exhaustion. She still hated the bitch but what could she do. She LOVED the sex. She just couldn’t believe it but she just didn’t think she could get enough of this shit.

But inside of her head, her arrogant self raged against what she had done and become, as silently she wept bitterly inside. Tiffany Klien, mistress of all she surveyed was still there and very much aware of everything and with mounting horror realized that she would always so. Always there to have a front row seat to every perverted act, every humiliation she was powerless to prevent.

She screamed again inside, but no one heard her as she reached over to service her Mistresses needs.

* * *

Cindy carefully examined her two whores as they cuddled together and gently stroked each other’s pussies. They’d be at it again in a few minutes if she didn’t distract them. These two were insatiable, she could see it in her mind. After all, she had made them that way. A part of Cindy wept bitterly for what she had done, but another couldn’t help but be overjoyed and totally satisfied.

“Ok girls, before we have any more fun and games. Let’s talk business.”