The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SAPPHO CHRONICLES

Chapter 5: Careless Thoughts.

Writing stories can be hard work. They take time, energy and most importantly creativity and inspiration. As any author can tell you, these are often items which are found in short supply. I had been struggling with what eventually became Chapters 5 and 6 of this chronicle for nearly half a year. I had time, energy, creativity (some may disagree here) but not the inspiration to make the stories come to life. I was stuck.

It took a woman who writes like an angel but with the mind of an imp to inspire, arouse and motivate me to finish these stories. It was her support and inspiration that allowed these stories to be written with the quality and fire they possess. Without her assistance, there may eventually have been a story here, but it would not have been this one and we would be to poorer for it.

So here’s to the hot girl in the tube top, leather mini and thong in the front row who’s playing with her nipples (she’s kind of an exhibitionist you know)—Be hot always Nattie—xxx ooo

Cindy still couldn’t believe that this wasn’t all some sort of perverted nightmare. Something conjured up from the deep recesses of her psyche or risen from the gates of hell itself. But it wasn’t a nightmare, it was far worse.

On the bed in front of the teenaged bible college student laid Tiffany Klien, the daughter of one of the richest men in the country and Cindy’s roommate. In a bizarre and incomprehensible series of events, Cindy had brought Tiffany to an intense orgasm using the dildo the young teen still grasped in her hand.

That she had done this was not in question, what Cindy couldn’t understand is how or why it had happened.

Cindy’s confusion ranged from the obvious, to the sublime. For example, she had never never felt anything but disgust for those perverted individuals who engaged in same-sex relationships. Yet somehow she had gleefully fucked her roommate with this artificial phallus.

And speaking of the dildo, an hour ago, Cindy wouldn’t have know such things existed, but now not only did she know what it was called but more distressingly, she seemed to know countless, perverted ways in which it could be properly used.

Mostdisturbing of all, Cindy was reasonably sure that she had caused all these events to happen.

It was completely incomprehensible but devastatingly simple. Cindy would form an image in her mind and that image would soon become reality. Indeed, Cindy had even inadvertently directed the power against herself and felt it subtly rearranging her thoughts and desires. Even at this moment the thought sent unwanted shivers or anticipation through her virgin pussy.

Cindy was simply overwhelmed by the enormity of it all. Oh Dear God, what can I do?

There were no answers as Cindy silently sobbed on the floor at the foot of Tiffany’s bed. And there she remained until she heard a light knocking on the apartment’s door.

Quickly gathering herself she approached the door. Thankfully she was still mostly dressed but the apartment was a mess, with clothing and items strewn here and there. And Then, of course, there was Tiffany.

The young socialite was really quite a sight. Completely unconscious with her perfect hair undone and draped loose around her head in a sort of golden halo. Her expensive silk dress, bra and panties ripped and shredded in several places but still hanging tantalizingly to her shapely body. Some of her exquisite diamond jewelry had fallen onto the bed, but her brilliant diamond necklace was still in place, and the angelic look on her sleeping face was one of pure sexual bliss and satisfaction.

My dear Lord, did I really do that?

Again Cindy heard a rapping on the door, more insistent this time and a bit more forceful. As jumbled as her thoughts were, she would need to deal with whoever was at the door first. With any luck, she could get rid of her unwanted visitor in short order and get down to the business of finding out what was happening to her.

* * *

Roberta Evans stood nervously outsideapartment57and waited for someone to answer her knock.

It just wasn’t fair, thought the 36 year old woman. Why couldn’t she just have just landed a nice quiet job as a librarian or something? A job where you didn’t have to deal with people all the time. Yes a librarian. Books after all, didn’t have loud parties, books were never late with the rent, books didn’t break the rules and you didn’t have to remind them to behave. You didn’t have to talk to books.

Talking to people was not what Roberta did best.

For as long as she could remember, she had been the shy retiring type. So shy in fact that she had trouble looking at other people, much less talking to them. She was the quintessential wallflower and she dressed the part. Her brownish red hair was always done up in a bun and her drab grey dress, tight bra and horn-rimmed glasses were purposely unflattering to her otherwise attractive body. Camouflage so to speak for the person who didn’t want to be noticed.

Unfortunately, while it did make Roberta nearly invisible, invisible people had trouble obtaining and keeping jobs. She had been almost penniless before Uncle Frank had come along.

Frank had taken pity on her and arranged her current job as the assistant apartment manager. A nice quiet block of women’s apartments, hard working students and government employees for the most part, free room, decent pay, and the job nearly took care of itself. Indeed, it had worked out that way for a while.

The apartment building, a converted Vet’s hospital, was a clean safe low rent haven in a city where low rents and safety were an almost unheard of combination. As a result, the women who inhabited this particular complex were generally well behaved as there was always someone looking to fill their spot if they weren’t.

Anyway, being the assistant manager meant that Roberta didn’t have to deal with many people directly. That was the head super’s job. Indeed, everything had worked out fine until Tiffany Klien had arrived.

It had been one of those weeks when Marsha White, the head super, had been out of town and Roberta had been in charge. Roberta always dreaded these times and tried, to the greatest extent possible, to put off resolving problems until Marsha returned.

Unfortunately, a number of the staff and residents had complained about the treatment that they were receiving at the hands of one of the new renters. Roberta had desperately wanted to wait but the situation had gotten quickly out of hand when the new renter had slapped one of the cleaning ladies for “cluttering” the hallway.

It was either take action or lose her job. Trembling and haltingly, Roberta had tried to politely explain the situation to the tall blond aristocratic woman. Unfortunately, the statuesque woman’s reaction had been to fly into a rage at being questioned but such a “lowly slug”.

What had surprised Robert the most however were the threats. Not physical threats as she might have expected but threats against her finances and friends. Indeed the arrogant young woman had gone so far as to threaten to ruin Roberta’s “miserable little life completely and permanently”.

Frightened and cowed nearly to tears, Roberta had immediately backed off and reported the incident to Marsha upon her return. The super had place a quick call to the young woman’s father, and in the short term, this solution had seemed to have the desired effect. While Tiffany was never nice and was often rude, her blatant mistreatment of the staff and other residents was a thing of the past. Stupidly Roberta had thought that the matter had thankfully ended. It hadn’t.

Within a few days, all of Roberta’s credit cards had been mysteriously cancelled by the banks. In addition, her bank seemed to have lost all record of her checking and savings accounts and Roberta had been, at least for a while, penniless.

Soon thereafter Roberta had been arrested. Over the next two days she had been able to convince the police that it had all been a case of mistaken identity, helped by the fact that Roberta bore scant resemblance to the 50 year old man that the police had been looking for. And then there was John.

Roberta hadn’t had much luck with men in her life. But John had seen past her frumpy, standoffish exterior to the woman inside and for the first time, Roberta had nurtured hope that her long years of loneliness and infrequent, pointless encounters were coming to an end. And then, for no apparent reason, John had been transferred to literally the other side of the world.

They still wrote to each other and occasionally were able to talk on the telephone. It was touching to know that he still cared for her and that there was a possibility that they might be together again someday. But when that day might come, neither really knew.

Only then did Roberta discover that Tiffany Klien was the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful men in the world. While she didn’t have her father’s influence, Tiffany apparently did possess the money and power to ruin the lives of nearly any normal person that she wished. Roberta had drawn the young blonde’s ire and was apparently one of her more recent targets.

For the last several months, Roberta had scrupulously avoided the young heiress and the stream of disasters which had befallen her eased. Perhaps, the young heiress had made her point or more likely, was simply bored with destroying her life. . Unfortunately, all that was on the verge of changing.

This morning Roberta had received numerous complaints from various residents about the noise coming fromapartment57, apparently a result of a series of loud and energetic sexual activities. Apartment57, as fate would have it, was Tiffany’s, and since fate apparently also had a sense of humor, Marsha was out of town again.

Reluctantly, Roberta had gone to investigate and had arrived outside the apartment in time to hear for herself the screams and moans of passion, even bits and pieces of the foul language being used as the lovers urged each other onwards. In fact, the noise had only subsided a few minutes ago.

This was a nightmare scenario for Roberta as she stood outside the door, afraid to even breathe, transfixed with dread. She could see it all now. Tiffany would answer the door with her boyfriend somewhere in the background, verbally abuse her for a while and then in a few days, the small remnants for Roberta’s world would come crashing down around her.

On the other hand, she could ignore the matter until Marsha returned. She would of course almost certainly be fired shortly thereafter and the end result would be little different. Regardless of which decision she made, her life was very likely to be ruined.

Steeling herself, she had knocked once then twice on the door but with no result. She was about to turn away when she heard the door begin to open. Nearly faint with dread, Roberta prepared herself for the inevitable.

But instead of Tiffany’s angry and arrogant face, Roberta was confronted with the pixie-like visage of one of Tiffany’s roommates, Cindy Mathews.

Feelings of immense relief and surprise struck Roberta with such force that she nearly collapsed. Relief that it was not Tiffany who had answered the door, and shock at seeing Cindy, the young bible college student, instead. The teenager was obviously in a state of disarray but was wearing the most stunning set of ear-rings Roberta had ever seen. Maybe she had gone to a late night party? Hmmm, so the sweet innocentIowafarm girl has a not so innocent side as well.

“Oh hello Miss Evans, what can I do for you?” the young teen managed to say in a weak voice

Gathering together her renewed courage Roberta replied. “Cindy, I ... I’m investigating ... well some... some complaints ... about ... well someone is making a lot of noise and .... and ... they’re saying it’s coming from your apartment. Could I ... um ... come in ... please?”

A clear look of fear appeared momentarily on Cindy’s pixie-like face. “I’d prefer if you didn’t Miss Evans, the apartment’s kind of a mess right now.” the young girl said nervously

There was in fact nothing that Roberta wanted to do more at the moment than to leave this entire matter alone. It was obvious that there was something in the apartment that Cindy didn’t want her to see and to be honest; Roberta didn’t want to see whatever it was either. Unfortunately, the apartment rules were very clear. She was required to thoroughly investigate any substantial complaint made by the residents and that meant entering the apartment whether Roberta or Cindy liked it or not.

Trembling with tension, Roberta replied “I’m ... I’m ....um .... really sorry.... um .... Cindy, but ... I really .... don’t ... don’t have a choice. Please let me in.” said Roberta in the most forceful tone she could manage. She was afraid it sounded more like pleading that anything else.

Cindy looked at her in deep thought for a few seconds and then with a sigh of resignation, the young blonde reluctantly opened the door.

Roberta cautiously walked into the apartment. At first all she noted was that the room was in uncharacteristic disarray and there was a strange pungent odor in the room, kind of a musky smell that she was unfamiliar with. As expected, there was another person in the small apartment sprawled across one of the beds. What Roberta hadn’t expected was that the other person was a woman, Tiffany Klien.

Roberta almost stumbled as her mind worked feverishly to process this unexpected information.

The tall blond heiress had obviously been engaged in some kind of frantic sexual activity. Her blue silk dress was in tatters and her matching silk panties were in shreds. The arrogant debutant had obviously been exhausted from her exertions and was, thankfully, unconscious on the bed. But who had she been having sex with.

Roberta turned toward Cindy, a question on her lips when she saw the dildo still firmly grasped in the young teen’s hands. Understanding and recognition flashed quickly through Roberta’s confused mind. Tiffany’s lover wasn’t a man at all!! It was Cindy!!! The two were les .... Oh How SICK!!! This time Roberta did stumble and sank to a chair as her head spun with her bizarre discovery. Dear God, I didn’t even think the two liked each other!

“Are you all right Miss Evans?” said the young girl with concern. “Can I get you something?”

“No ... no ... I’ll be all right” said Roberta shakily “It’s just that I never imagined ..... it’s just that ... you seemed ... and she .... I just never .....”

Roberta noted that the young teen had turned five shades of red and tears were already welling in her eyes. The older woman could easily understand how mortifying this must be for the young bible college student. To be caught in a sexual encounter would have been devastating enough, but to be recognized in a homosexual relationship, Roberta simply couldn’t imagine what the young student was going through. After all there was no sense torturing the poor girl unnecessarily.

“Well ... what I ... needed to say is ... well ... you two need to ... umm ... tone things down a bit Cindy. I mean ... the two of you ... well ... people have to get some sleep you know. I mean .... try to keep the volume down at night, especially while people are sleeping and .... and I’m sure everything will be fine. Ok?

* * *

Cindy’s face slowly changed from one of acute humiliation to one of confusion. “I don’t understand Miss Evans. Nothing happened last night. Tiffany wasn’t even here until this morning. Are you sure you have the right apartment?”

“Yes I’m afraid so ... I mean I have complaints from almost every room on this hallway including those above and below you. The noise ... well ... I don’t know where else it could have been coming from. If Tiffany wasn’t here last night ... well ... who was ... you know ... keeping people awake?”

Cindy’s mind was a whirl of confusion. The shame of the recognition in Roberta’s eyes as she had examined her and Tiffany had been almost more than she could bear. But now there was Roberta’s question. Who had been in this room last night? Who had been having sex in this room last night?!

Perplexed, Cindy tried to piece together the puzzle in her mind. As far as she knew, only Cheryl and herself had been in the room. Only she and Cheryl, only she and Cheryl, Only she and CHERYL!! No, NO it wasn’t POSSIBLE!!

Desperately Cindy strained her beleaguered brain trying to piece together the events of the previous evening. The last thing she clearly remembered was Cheryl showing off her Tiger’s eye necklace. It had looked so pretty against her grey sweater. After that she couldn’t recall a thing except......

In a flash of crystal clarity, the emotional walls which had blocked her memory of the previous evening collapsed, flooding Cindy with a flood of emotions, feelings and most importantly memories. Memories demanding, forcing her to relive that night.

“Oh don’t be so surprised Cindy. If you aren’t looking for the right guy, maybe you’re looking for the right girl?”

“Cheryl, I don’t know what’s come over you but I’m going to leave here right now until you calm down or until you ask me ever so sweetly to kiss your titties and fuck you until you scream.”

“I’ve NEVER felt like this. We’ve got to stop. Yeah stop stop stop stop. God you’re so fucking GOOOD you’re driving me INSANE!!”

“OH GOD YESS!!! How did you learn how to do THAT!! OH YESS CINDY OH FUCK me with your sweet little tongue.”

“Oh God Cheryl, I’m so hot for you, I need you to lick my clitty oh please.”

“You mean you want to be MINE little girl, mine to suck and fuck, whenever I choose, wherever I choose, however I choose? You want to be my little lesbo minx, my cuntslave, is that what you want Cindy?”

“OH YES CHERYL, I want to fuck you and suck you all day and all night, OH GOD HELP ME I WANT TO BE YOUR WHORE!! GOD YESS, YOUR SWEET LESBIAN WHORE!!!! I’ll be WHATEVER you want; please just FUCK ME NOW!!!”

Horrified, the young teen reeled as the memories flooded over and overwhelmed her consciousness. Ommygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmyGOD!! What’s happening to me!! Oh Dear Lord what am I becoming?!

Desperately Cindy looked around the apartment searching for something to hold onto, something to focus her mind on. Briefly she looked into Roberta’s green eyes. Too late, she realized her mistake as a crystal clear image began to form within her mind.

* * *

Roberta spread her legs as wide as possible and dug her fingers deeply into her dripping snatch. “Ahhhhhh, Uhhh, ooooo.” she moaned in a high pitched voice she hardly recognized as her own.

This was insane! So many times she had needed to find and create her own pleasure, dark lonely times with nothing but her fingers to keep her company. But this was different, so very different! This time she had an audience! Cindy Mathews, a pure as the driven snow bible college student. However, the young teen didn’t look so innocent at the moment!

Despite herself, the 36 year old apartment manager couldn’t take her eyes of the young teen as the petite blond with the short bobbed hair and pixie-like face sat on the edge of her bed, legs spread wide, with her fingers buried deep inside her hot dripping pussy. It was insane and unbelievable but both she and Cindy were playing with their pussies and they were doing it in plain sight of each other. Needed to show each other every motion of their fingers. It was so unreal!

Like Roberta, the young girl was still mostly clothed with only panties and hose discarded. Despite herself, Roberta had to admit that the petite blond was quite fetching with her short blond hair and her the white fluffy blouse and below the knee length plaid skirt of her work uniform.

The young girl’s pixie-like face was an intense study in contrasts as waves of pleasure and spasms of desperate concentration and fear vied for control of the young woman. Most disconcertingly the petite blond was staring directly into Roberta’s eyes as she repeated over and over to herself, “I and not a lesbo whore, I am not a lesbo whore, Oh God please help me I and NOT a lesbo WHORE!!”

Despite her efforts, Roberta couldn’t quite grasp what was happening to her. She had just been getting ready to leave when matters had taken a turn toward the bizarre. It was like someone had set a strobe light off inside her brain and when her mind had cleared her imagination had taken a decidedly perverted twist

Try as she might, she couldn’t stop thinking about touching herself. Touching herself in her most sensitive and secret places.

Roberta tried to shake her head to clear her mind but couldn’t seem to draw her eyes off the macabre scene in front of her as the two women continued to masturbate in near unison.

Cindy must have felt the same way. The shocked and horrified look on the young blonde’s face must have matched her own as the two had slowly and apparently reluctantly removed their under garments and began to finger themselves.

Roberta had been mortified, but she just couldn’t stop herself. It was almost like there was a picture in her mind that had to be painted in reality to be complete, and she, Roberta, was the canvas!!

“What’s oooh oooh what’s happening to meeeee! I .... I don’t understand ... I ... What are we doing Cindyyyy?”

“I ... I... Oh God Miss Evans. I wish I knew!!” moaned the young teen. “I ... I .... can’t stop myself. I’m so sorry ... ooooh .... I’m so sorry!”

“Ahhhh, ohhh OHHH I can’t believe this!! Oh Cindy ... I’ve ... I’ve never done ... oh never done this before!! I ... don’t understand ... Ahhhrrhh ... OH.. oh myyyy! What’s making .... AHHHH OHHH ... Oh what’s making us do this?”

“Oh GODHelpme, I think I AM!!” moaned the young teen in despair. “I .... I CAN’T HELP IT!! I .... I .... I’m so SORRY Roberta!! OH DEAR GOD HELP MEEEE!! I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND IT’S HAPPENING!!! OH GOD I AM NOT A LESBO WHORE, I AM NOT A LESO WHORE!!”

This was insane, thought the mousy 36 year old. She didn’t understand any of this. Why was this happening and why was Cindy repeating that phrase so frantically? This had to be some sort of sick dream, but ... but .... Cindy’s desperate words kept echoing in her mind as the image began to change once again. She felt so hot, so wanton, so .... so slutty, so bold, so ..... . GOD what’s Happening to me?!!

“Why can’t I get my fingers out of my pussy,” the shy 36 year old shouted. “Oh no I can’t .... OH God it feels so right!! I’m so hot hot hot hot HOT. Oh shit I’ve never felt this way before!! FUCK just like some kind of fucking whore who can’t get enough pussyyyyyy!!!” screamed the 36 year old apartment manager as she slowly gave into the lust which was even now transforming her mind.

* * *

As Roberta screamed out her increasing lust, Cindy struggled helplessly with her own lurid thoughts. She was a good Christian girl not some sort of lesbian whore, but the more she thought about it, the more strongly the image formed itself into her mind. It was, she realized, like not trying to think about a pink elephant, the more you tried, the more firmly the image imbedded itself in your mind.

However in this case the image in question had little to do with something as innocent as a pink elephant. Nor were the consequences to her and Roberta likely to be as trivial. No. Instead, the image currently imbedded in Cindy’s unruly brain was much more sinister and compelling.

When her memories had returned she had remember that at the height of last night’s unholy passion she had promised Cheryl that she would be her “sweet lesbian whore”. For the briefest instant she had just, with revulsion, pictured what that would be like. Sweet ... Lesbian ... Whore. Just a brief image, a careless thought. A thought that now controlled her very destiny! A destiny she needed to resist!!

“I AM NOT A LESBIAN WHORE!!!”

Even as she struggled, she could see an image of herself haltingly, unwillingly, forming in her mind’s eye, a wanton sexual machine, preying on other women and profiting from the experience. She would be sweet, most definitely—a lesbian, through and through—a whore as if she’d been one all of her life. Oh God to be surrounded by sex, to be sex all day, all night ..... .

Even as her virgin mind rejected and furiously battled the idea, somewhere, deep inside an errant voice echoed. Oh God that would be so fucking HOT!

NO! she couldn’t think like that. She was a good Christian girl, a very good girl, so cute and innocent, such a sexy slut!!!! Oh God NO!! NO oh please NO!! Before last night had never even touched herself or been touched in a sexual manner, NEVER!! She was a pure as any person could be, She was pure, Pure, PURE!!!

“OH PLEASE GOD! I AM NOT A LESBIAN WHORE!!!”

This can’t be happening ohhhh Slut, sex, hot oh so hot, fuck all the time, fuck women, fuck girls, fuck for pleasure, fuck for money, fuck for power but FUCK!

No! It just couldn’t be, it just couldn’t! It was her mind, her very own thoughts that were her enemy now. All she could do was think about sex, about being a slut, a whore and if she couldn’t stop .... Oh Yes, if she couldn’t stop, couldn’t stop, couldn’t stop ... OH GOD NO!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! ALL I CAN DO IS THINK ABOUT SEX ... I ... I ... I CAN’T STOP!!! AND IF .... IF ..... CAN’T .... OH GOD NO!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF!!!

Momentarily, Cindy’s defenses weakened as she saw herself giving in, thinking about nothing but sex, being a slut and a whore, a person who couldn’t stop.

Aghast at her own stupidity, Cindy’s mind tried to recover itself but it was too late as her image of a sweet lesbian whore fixed itself solidly into her mind. After all, she couldn’t stop it, and if she couldn’t stop well ..... it was inevitable, wasn’t it?

In sheer terror, the young teen could sense her mind being transformed. She understood what was happening, could feel it through her very soul but was powerless to stop it. But, she began to wonder, why should she?

As if a spectator, Cindy began to look at recent events in a different light. She was one hot piece of ass, a hot sweet lesbian whore. She had admitted as much herself while begging Cheryl to fuck her red hot cunt.

What did it matter that she was still a virgin? Hadn’t she tongued her roommate into sweet oblivion, reamed her equally virgin ass until the older brunette had screamed through her first orgasm? She’d handled Cheryl like a real pro and on her first time out too. And Tiffany, fuck, she had dildo fucked that bitch like a real professional working girl. No doubt about it, she was a real talent.

She’d always been taught that everyone has a special purpose. Well, she had a real talent for fucking women, didn’t she?! This probably wasn’t want the preacher had in mind but why should she waste it? Hell, she could even stay a virgin if that was so fucking important, unless, that is, she sold her cherry for a premo price. Yeah what a selling point that would make!! Why not?

Because it’s wrong! Because it’s against everything you’ve ever believed in. It’s dirty, filthy, incomprendably perverted. But .... I can’t stop thinking about it and if I can’t stop thinking about it ... I .... I must be ..... NO ..... but I must be a .... No NO I ... Can’t ..... I .... I have to fight ..... fight .... and .... and ..... and .... Fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and FUCK AND FUCK!!!! Oh shit this is going to be so fucking GOOD!!

Cindy reveled as her pure sexual energy overflowed her body. She felt so powerful, so hot and sexy and despite herself, despite her fierce resistance, she was going to take advantage of it all. She was going to be what she had made herself and she was going to FUCKING ENJOY IT!!

I can’t be doing this, can I?her mind responded weakly.

Of course she could. It was so obvious, she had everything she needed to start right here.

First, she’d need a stable of willing whores and right here she had two likely candidates. Next, she’d need a thick bankroll to get the whole thing set up and what better way to bankroll this enterprise than with the support of the Klien family fortune. Tiffany also worked for Senator Judith Robbins. Maybe some government small business grant money could be made available. Cindy couldn’t help but giggle at that thought. Yes, it seemed she was already well on her way to getting both!.

Where to begin? Well, Phase I appeared to be going on quite well even though she hadn’t actually planned it that way. Apparently as Cindy had been struggling with her own thoughts and images, she had shared the final product with Roberta as well. Poor Roberta, already the formerly mousy woman was thrashing her cunt like a whore born, her confused and hesitant visage replace by a confused but bold look as she stared defiantly into Cindy’s eyes.

What am I doing to her, Oh GOD WHAT AM I DOING?!

Absently, Cindy tossed the dildo which was still gripped in her left hand to the older reddish-brown haired woman, saying, “Here you go Hun, why don’t you get yourself all hot for your next lay babe.”

Roberta caught the plastic phallus out of mid-air with practiced ease and, with a shocked look on her face, skillfully inserted it into her dripping cunt. “How .... How ... what are you talking ... OH GOD .... Oh fuck Cindy ... what are you talking ..... I mean .... what’s happening to ..... I .... I mean .... Oh Fuck Cindy! Who’s the bitch you want me to FUCK!!? No NO I mean .... Oh God Why am I saying these things?!”

“Don’t worry Robby,” said Cindy with a smirk. “You’ll figure it out yourself in just a little bit. Don’t worry, I think you’ll really get off on being a high class whore, don’t you?”

Roberta’s eyes grew as large as saucers as she finally began to comprehend what was happening. “No no no, how can you ... Oh fuck ... how can you do this to meeeeee..... OH GOD I .... I ..... IIIIII LOVEEEE ITTTT!!!! OH GOD HELP ME!!! I ..... I want it to happen to mee ... OH DEAR GOD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!!! I ... I .... OH FUCK I’M SUCH A HOT PIECE OF ASSS!!”

Cindy shrugged slightly as the older woman began to gleefully moan and fuck her pussy with abandon giving Cindy a chance to evaluate her critically.

In her unflattering grey dress, the 36 year old hadn’t looked particularly attractive, but with an eye now practiced at such things. Cindy could see that the body underneath was probably quite nice. Trim and probably in need of some toning but otherwise, very attractive.

Her hair, being tied back in a severe bun, and her horned rimmed glasses gave her quite a severe school marm type of look, but that could definitely work to her advantage. Yes very much so, after all, the stable already had a sweet lesbian and variety was the spice of life!

Cindy still couldn’t believe she was simply evaluating Roberta like a chunk of meat. It was a skill she’d need as a Madame, the ability to judge new talent and bring out her “girls” full potential. She’d never had a need for a skill like this before, but it seemed as natural a breathing to her now. It was uncanny.

Casually, Cindy glanced over to the metal case on the floor next to the slumbering Tiffany. Certainly an expensive case that large contained a great deal more than the simple dildo that Tiffany had earlier removed.

Casually, Cindy sauntered over to the case and peered inside. As she had suspected it contained a very expensive and extensive arsenal of sexual devices and aides. However, the vast majority of these high quality items had obviously remained unused. The labeling was all in Dutch so apparently Tiffany had spent some time inAmsterdam.

Very expensive equipment indeed and of the highest quality. Fuck, only a Klien would spend a few grand on something like this and only use one fucking common dildo! Well, I can put this to good use, yes indeed!!

Deep inside, the young teen could feel her mind rebelling against this line of thought.

Dear God, what am I thinking about! I can’t do this! I’m NOT LIKE THIS!!!

Indifferently, Cindy gave another shrug. A few minutes ago she might have been right but that was then. True she had inadvertently done this to herself but it was done and over with, so stop bitching about it already!!

Feeling better about herself, the young teenaged queen lesbo whore looked at Roberta, the sleeping Tiffany and the metal case.

Smiling to herself, Cindy began to formulate a plan for her arrogant rich-bitch roommate. For too long, the arrogant blonde had abused, threatened and tormented those around her. Not only was it time for all of that to stop, but it was time for her statuesque nemesis to take a bit of what she had been dishing out.

But first a little indoctrination and training was in order.

Glancing over a Roberta she saw that the older woman was expertly fucking herself with the dildo while viciously rubbing her clit. Without being told, she had assumed a position on the chair that allowed her the maximum amount of friction with the dildo, but was hell on the toes which needed to support much of the weight of her lower body.

God that must hurt!!The young teen thought but it also showed an extraordinary amount of stamina, strength and skill. Even the dildo clamped so tightly in her pussy must be rubbing the poor dear raw! Maybe she likes the pain.

The older woman was moaning loudly now as she closed her eyes to savor what must have been an immensely confusing combination of pleasure and pain.

“So tell me Robby, how are you feeling?”

“Uhhhggggmmmm—I .... AHHH ... I don’t .... don’t want to ..... OOHHHH ..... tell .... Tell You!!!”

“Robby, Robby, Robby! Haven’t you caught up with the game plan here? I’m the boss of this little cat house and you’re one of my girls. Do I need to punish your sorry ass?”

“I ... AHHH ... No ..... UHHGG .... NO ..... I ... UMMMM ... Could you? Hard, right on the ass?” the woman moaned in a pleading tone as she raised her ass off fully off the seat placing most of her weight on the tips of her toes. The surprised but eager look that crossed the poor woman’s face was absolutely priceless.

“Sure honey!” The teen bible college whore said as she viciously smacked the older woman’s exposed and tender ass cheeks.

“ARRHHHHH OOHHHHHH OH GODDDDDD!!!” the older woman screamed in a tone of total fulfillment as some cum juice leaked around the edges of her dildo. “AGAIN, OH PLEASE, AGAIN!!!!”

Cindy viciously struck the older woman’s ass again and then reached up and twisted her nipples through the fabric of the red/brown haired whore’s grey dress. Cindy couldn’t help but notice that the dress had truly camouflaged an exquisite set of mounds. It was like being on a voyage of discovery with this whore.

“AAAIIIIEEEE AHHHHHRRRR OH OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!”

Apparently unable to control herself, the shy mousy apartment manager with the killer bod began to slap her clit, gently at first and then with ever increasing intensity. Cindy began tearing at one of Roberta’s nipples, twisting it until she thought it might come off, while mercilessly beating the older woman’s ass with her free hand.

“AAAAAAAA, OH MY GOD, OH OH DAMM AAAAIIEEEEEEEE” screamed Roberta to the snapping crack of skin against skin. Unbelievably, the whore began to vigorously thrust her hips forward to increase the intensity of the impaling dildo, even though the sound of it hitting her cunt already reminded Cindy of wet leather being beaten by a stick. It was a miracle of balance that she was able to stay on the chair as it beat back and forth against the apartment’s wall.

How much more of this can the poor bitch take!! Dear God her toes are actually turning blue!!

With a vicious slap to her clit, Roberta’s whole body tensed and her eyes and mouth opened wide. For a fraction of a second, she was silent as her whole body shivered and cum juice rushed around the edges of her deeply impaled toy. And then, the poor woman exploded, thrashing uncontrollably.

“AAIIIIIIEEEEIIIIIII OOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD ARRRHHHHHHHH GOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!

This was more than Cindy could stand as she felt her own cunt unexpectedly explode in pleasure as her cum juices flushed out and down her legs, mingling with Roberta’s on the apartment’s carpeted floor.

Recovering her breath and balancing her shaky legs against the wall, Cindy looked at Roberta, who had somehow managed to collapse in the rickety chair, in awe.

Dear God, I was wrong about this woman. I thought she could be hot with a little work, but .... Dear God I had no idea. I didn’t even touch myself, all I had to do was watch her!! She’s not hot Cindy, she’s a star attraction!!!

“So Roberta, ...” Cindy said still trying to catch her breath. “How are you feeling?”

The older woman looked up at the young blonde standing over her and said quite directly. “I told you before that I didn’t want to tell you.”

Oh, this was good. A little bit of defiance was very attractive on this woman.

“Well I don’t think that punishing you any more is going to have the desired affect here.” Said the pixie faced blonde with a wry smile. “All right, Ok, so how would you feel about sucking my pussy Robby?”

“I ... I ...” said the severe looking whore uncertainly but licking her lips and fondling her breasts. “I .... I’m not sure I want to tell you that either... but I don’t know what you think I am Cindy ... but .... well ... you have the wrong idea about me.”

“Really!” Cindy said sarcastically. “Well Robby, I’ll give you a chance to prove it! If you can resist fucking me, I’ll let you walk out that door and never breathe a work about this to anyone. But if you do fuck me, you need to do it while you’re fucking yourself with that dong. If you can’t do that, I’m not interested in you anyway!”

Cindy seductively hiked up her skirt and knelt down on the carpeted floor in front of Roberta. With the hottest “come hither” look could manage she blew the older woman a kiss and smoothly turned her back to her. Next the young teen went down on her hands and knees, pulling her plaid skirt up over her perfectly formed ass displaying her naked soft hindquarters for the older woman’s examination.

With a little sway, she spread her legs even further to spread her pretty little cunt open for Roberta to access if she pleased. “Oh come on baby, can’t you see I’m so hot for you? Look, I’m all spread open and waiting, just for you. Don’t you want a piece of my virgin pussy?”

Patiently Cindy waited, sexily swaying her ass and talking softly to the object of her desire, until ... until she felt the hesitant touch of the apartment manager’s hands on her ass, followed quickly by the soft penetration of her tongue as it parted Cindy’s pussy lips.

Cindy looked in their reflection on the full length mirror hanging from the apartment’s door. Roberta had elected to approach Cindy on her hands and knees rather than lying on her back and reaching up for her. This made it much more difficult for Roberta to handle the dildo as she needed to reach back around her ass to get the job done, but that was exactly what she was doing as Cindy watch in amazement.

This chick is simply full of surprises. I wonder why she’s doing it the hard way.

Unexpectedly Roberta rubbed her face against and gently kissed the young girls virgin asshole before returning to her cunt.

Oh, that’s why.

Giggling and sighing with pleasure, Cindy looked around at her conquest as her reddish-brown haired whore began to eagerly and expertly lap at her exposed cunt with occasional detours to her ass.

Oh God she’s so good at this!!

“Oh baby, that’s it!!” Cindy said in a squeaky voice. “You’re such a good cunt licker sweet girl. Oh baby, that’s how to take my honey. Be gentle please, I’m a virgin and I need to stay that way—for now. Oh that’s so good!”

As Roberta gently explored Cindy’s pussy, Cindy looked over at the oblivious Tiffany. Something would need to be done about that bitch when she woke up.

Looking behind her, she could see Roberta’s enraptured gaze as well as the metal case containing Tiffany’s unused sexual arsenal.

What a pity the bitch has never had a chance to use anything but that fucking dildo! That is something we will need to remedy!

It really was too evil of an idea—really, thought Cindy as she considered her plan for the statuesque debutant. But only something truly evil would do in this case.

As Cindy looked at Roberta, Tiffany and the metal case she nearly laughed. She had often heard that revenge was a dish best served cold. But in this case, she realized it was really best served hot—Very hot indeed!!

She would of course need some help.

Concentrating, which was hard to do when you’re moaning in intense pleasure, she pictured Roberta’s image in her mind and then made the subtle alterations that would be required. She realized now that there was no need to send the image to Roberta’s consciousness, at this point, all Cindy needed to do was hold it in her own mind.

I’m getting better at this.

She could feel the difference in Roberta’s love-making almost immediately. She giggled to herself between her high-pitched moans of pleasure. This was going to be fun!!