The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SAPPHO CHRONICLES

Chapter 7: Fuck Bunnies

Once again my thanks go out to my inspiration girl for this story. It’s one of Natties favorite fantasies so be warned, she’s more than a little kinky.

In this story we move back to Cheryl Grey immedeately following the events of Chapter3 “Lights Camera Action”. Some of the events here coincide with the events of chapters 4-6 for those of you who keep track of such things.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed as a heavy piece of ancient stoneware shifted and scrapped against my hand. You’re getting distracted Cheryl. Pay attention or you could get seriously harmed.

With increased determination, I refocused on the task at hand which was sorting and classifying ancient stoneware from a dig in the Greek Isles. Some of the pieces were quite heavy but all needed to be carefully cleaned of residual dirt and examined, first by me and then by one of the more senior examiners.

Still, I had plenty to keep me distracted this morning. Until last evening I had been a straight arrow, no detours heterosexual female. Guys turned me on, not girls. The fact that I was a virgin had nothing to do with the attraction I felt toward the opposite sex. Indeed, it had only been through supreme self-discipline and a desire to focus on my career that I had avoided losing my cherry, not a lack of opportunity.

But last night that had all changed.

For reasons unknown to me, I had first seduced and then fucked my teenaged roommate, Cindy Mathews. At first I had thought it was simply years of pent-up sexual frustration being released in a totally perverted manner but no dice there. No, Cindy was as far from being a lesbian as you could get. There was no way that she could have been seduced into a normal sexual encounter much less a lesbian one without the actions of some outside force.

So very early this morning I’d paid a visit to the office of Congress George Roberts where I worked part-time as a Congressional intern, to see if I could dig something up of government conspiracies, tests, projects, you know—X files stuff. Instead I’d managed to seduce a female security guard and the congressman’s young personal aide. In fact I’d “assisted” them in establishing a lesbian relationship of their own (while video taping the seduction for the security guard’s boyfriend).

I’d need to make a point on checking up on the two of them to see if the effect of our early morning encounter was persistent or temporary. Please dear lord, it has to be temporary!!

I probably should also have called Cindy to see it she was Ok. But after last night, I was probably the last person the young bible college student would want to see. To be honest, I simply felt too guilty to face the young girl right now.

Anyway, one good thing to come out of the encounter had been that Sandy (the congressman’s aide) had, between moans of ecstasy, agreed to search through the Congressman’s files for any leads into my condition. Maybe something useful would come of my visit after all.

I’d thought briefly about skipping work at the museum today but, well, no sense losing my job over all of this. After all, the fact that my life was becoming increasingly complicated would not be helped if I was broke as well.

I’d gone to the museum to change out of my business suit and into my museum grubbies when the next unexpected event had occurred.

I’d been alone in the locker room, thank god, when a surge of power had coursed through my body as if I’d just plugged my ear into an electrical socket. My head had spun and I’d nearly passed out. In seconds, a series of images had passed through me brain, two then three women fucking uncontrollably in a small room, blurry and indistinct but with undeniable passion.

Unwillingly, I could do nothing but lay on the floor, fingering myself to a climax as the unknown women in my mind screamed out their passion and lust and from somewhere distant I heard the sound of tinkling laughter.

Eventually, I’d recovered my wits and dressed myself but something had changed. I felt different, energized perhaps, in fact I felt more in tune with the environment around me than I could ever remember. I also felt a presence with me. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but it was there none-the-less, as if I was no longer alone, somehow connected. Very weird!

Still, the rest of the morning had gone without event except for the stares I was getting from the other people in the lab.

You see, in another unexplained event, my body had changed. No, not into some type of strange beast or a look alike of some famous person but instead, every part of me had become the perfect version of me. You know, what I would have looked like if the genetics had been just perfect and I’d worked out just the right amount etc. etc. etc...... . I was still me, just a perfect me. I wasn’t a swimsuit model; I was far more attractive than that!!

That was enough cause for stares except for the added complication that my clothes no longer fit properly. An alteration for perfect proportions might be just fine but my clothes were still sized for my old body. Finding anything that would fit my enhanced bust line would be a real challenge until I could go shopping.

Another paradox of my situation was that, mentally, I was still the same person. I didn’t look at my female co-workers and say “god she’s hot—I want to fuck her” but when a tight assed guy came into view, my nipples could still harden, which considering the tight fit of my clothing, was quite embarrassing.

Whatever had happened to me, I certainly wasn’t some sort of lesbian fuck-toy. But whatever it was that was doing this, it was able to completely override my better judgment, my will, everything. I had to find out what was causing this. I simply had to!!!

“OUCH!!!” I yelped as the heavy stone vase shifted again nearly smashing my finger.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!!” someone whispered intently from behind me.

I turned and saw Jason, one of the archeologists glaring at me. “Excuse me?”

“I said what the fuck are you doing Cheryl, are you absolutely insane?” he snarled beneath his breath while surreptitiously pointing to my neck.

I quickly looked down and saw the silver weave Tiger’s eye necklace hanging there. “Oh my god!!” I whispered.

“Exactly!” whispered Jason urgently as he walked away. “Take care of it.”

How could I possibly be this stupid! The necklace was one part of a set of jewelry that had been shipped from the Greek Isles and examined in this very room just last afternoon. The jewelry had been deemed to be historical forgeries but very good ones which needed to be melted down and destroyed. In another fit of absolute stupidity, I had allowed the attractive Jason to talk me into taking the fabulous set home in return for a date next week.

I had intended to destroy the items anyway but one thing had led to another and the items had found their way home. In fact, I had been trying this very necklace on for Cindy when all of my problems had begun.

A cold chill ran down my spine. No ... it couldn’t be .... it’s just a stupid necklace for god’s sake.

I stared down at the necklace again. It certainly was beautiful but it was, after all, just a necklace. Unfortunately, it was a necklace that could get me fired or worse, landed in jail.

I had meant to bring the whole collection back with me this morning for disposal but with everything that had happened, I’d simply forgotten. And here I was, wearing the most recognizable piece, out in the open, amongst the only people in the world who could possibly know what it was. Dear God, it was hard to decide whether I was incredibly stupid or incredibly lucky considering that someone hadn’t noticed until now. Probably both.

Quickly, I moved away from the sorting desk and headed to the nearest bathroom. I realized that I couldn’t remove it anywhere here in the museum. Given the priceless items we handled, pretty much every public room in the building contained its own set of surveillance cameras. If I tried to remove the necklace here, somebody would notice and then the trouble would really begin.

Instead, I casually washed my face and hands, rearranged my hair and tidied up the collar on my shirt. At the same time I calmly rearranged the necklace so that it was hidden, mostly, by my straining shirt. It was the best I could do for now.

Feeling as if every eye was on me, I returned to the sorting table as calmly as I was able. Several people looked at me strangely but .... well it was probably just my imagination getting the best of me. After all, the events of the last few hours would make any sane person at least a bit jumpy.

The next few hours were nearly unbearable as I tried to remain outwardly calm and collected while all the time I felt as if I was bare naked, my stolen jewelry exposed for all to see. How could they not see. Everyone was trying to take a glance at me. Surely somebody was going to notice. But somehow, somehow things continued normally and eventually it was lunchtime. I had an hour and I knew just what to do.

Hurriedly, I caught the first metro to the mall. There I could find the two things I needed most right now, privacy and some new clothes. I selected one of the smaller, cheaper shops and quickly went inside. After all, what I needed was some cheap clothing for the museum today. The rest could wait.

The shop was pleasant but not crowded. It was the wrong time of day for crowds. There seemed to be two sales people in the shop. Both young women dressed in a professional but attractive manner.

One of these, a young oriental girl with almond eyes and long flowing dark hair approached me and said. “Good afternoon ma’m. How may I be of service?”

A lurid thought of this young beauty lightly sucking my toes flashed across my mind but I quickly suppressed the idea and said hurriedly. “Oh, I’m just looking for something inexpensive but durable. I lost all my clothes and my friend’s are a little tight for me.”

The young Oriental’s eyes widened momentarily but in a split second her face had returned to normal. “I think I know just what you’re looking forMiss.” and after a slight hesitation she continued. “Why don’t you follow me?”

I followed the young girl, her nametag said her name was Mieng, toward the back of the store to what was apparently the discount rack. Looking at me critically Mieng expertly selected a few blouse and pant combinations that were really quite nice and handed them to me. The rack said that everything was at a closeout price of 25% off and, examining the price tags, I noted that the normal price hadn’t been that much to begin with. Perfect.

“Are they the right size Miss? Would you like to try them on?” said Mieng with a smile. “I’m afraid the clothes you’re wearing are going to be badly torn if you continue to wear them much longer.”

“Yes thank you Mieng that would be very nice.”

The young lady led me toward a small changing room and showed me inside. “If those don’t fit miss, please let me know and I’ll bring you something else.”

I was certainly getting the royal treatment here and I was only buying from the discount rack! Well this place would see a lot more of my business, of that I was certain!! “Thank you Mieng.”

I began to try on the various articles. Mieng must have been a real pro at this as everything fit just great. Chatting with the salesperson through the door as I went through my new wardrobe, I discovered that Mieng and her fellow sales associate, Beverly were both grad students at the University and were working here during summer to fund the last year of their master’s program. Mieng was easy to like and talk to and seemed like a nice all around person.

I finally tried on a pants and shirt combo that would work for the museum when I realized that I still hadn’t removed the Tiger’s eye necklace which or course had been one of my primary reasons for coming here. I reached back to find the clasp but as I did so, something strange occurred.

To begin with, my hands felt as if they were moving through a thick molasses and the closer they came to the clasp, the more difficult it was to move them. Next, I began to feel the unmistakable pangs of arousal beginning to build within me.

With a shock, I realized that something didn’t want me to take this necklace off!! But how could that be?

Slowly I began to realize the truth. It all made sense now!! The trouble had all started when I’d displayed the necklace to Cindy last night, no, even before that. I would never ordinarily have considered removing a disposal item from the museum. There was so much to lose and so little to gain. Even then, something about this necklace had made me do something that I never would have ordinarily considered!!

Maybe it was infected with some type of virus or coated with some type of drug, but whatever it was, it had to come off!!

With a supreme effort of will I managed to grasp the necklace near its clasp but the metal felt slippery, like grasping a piece of ice. Despite my efforts I felt a strange reluctance to remove the necklace; it was only a very beautiful piece of jewelry after all, hardly worth the effort.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as my long wavy brown hair cascaded over my eyes. Dear God, it’s playing with my mind even now!!

With renewed determination, I forced my hands to grasp the clasp. “Oh my GOD!!” I said as an intense wave of pleasure coursed through my loins, forcing me to my knees. “Oh MY GOD!!”

“Miss, are you all right?” said the oriental sales associate from outside the room. “Miss?”

I wanted desperately to respond, but all my lust enraptured body could manage was a weak moan.

“Bev! I need you to bring the key to the dressing room” Meing called. “I think we have a problem.”

No, I couldn’t allow this to happen again. They’ll open the door and then, Oh God and then... NO Not AGAIN!!

With renewed determination, I grasped the necklace, desperately fumbling for the catch. As I struggled, I heard a key being inserted into the changing room lock. Damm, we’re running out of time!!

I felt a surge of power welling within my body, unlike anything I had experienced before. It tickled the back of my brain as if in a warning. It wants me to stop, It wants me to screw with these girls lives too. Well it can GO TO HELL, Do YOU HEAR ME!!!

The energy inside of me surge outward and through the door of the room, creating an invisible link between myself and the two worried women standing outside. It was almost as if I could see the two friends in my mind, in fact I could see much more than their bodies.

It was apparent that both women were smart, hard working and motivated students, good personalities, outgoing and friendly. Both were thin and reasonably flat chested, probably A or small B cups as was common with clerks in fashionable women’s clothing stores.

They were attractive, Meing with her finely shaped oriental features and long dark hair, while Bev was more of the elegant brunette. Both were wearing black dresses with deep, but not too deep, cleavage and were normal healthy heterosexual girls with a healthy and active sex drive and sex life. They probably enjoyed a good party but were not in the drink-until-you’re-blind class.

Nice girls, nice girls who only wanted to help, graduate from college and go on to live their promising lives. I had to protect them.

Subtly the image in my mind changed. I could see it as if I were watching the controls of some type of perverted machine as their attraction to other women increased a hundred times over until it was at least as powerful as their attraction to their boyfriends, and hot, oh shit, they were so fucking hot right now.

“Meing, what are you doing?!”

Despite myself, I crawled over to the door and peered out of the slatted cover.

The two women were staring at each other in shock and confusion as Mieng’s graceful hands gently played over the taller brunette’s ass and breasts.

“I ... I don’t know Bev ... you just looked so hot there bending over in that tight black dress. Oh damm, I never noticed how hot you were before, I just couldn’t keep from touching you!” said the beautiful oriental in confusion and awe.

“Oh shit Mieng, I had no idea that you were ... Oh God that’s hot girl but ... but I’m not ... I mean I’m not ...” stammered the elegant brunette.

“Oh no Bev, neither am I ... at least I never thought about it until .... well until just now. I don’t know what’s happening.” sighed the almond eyed girl. “I feel so strange.”

“Oh shit that feels good Mieng.” sighed Bev in confusion. “But we have to get this door unlocked and .... Mieng!! don’t do that, you’re making me so fucking hot!!”

Mieng was leaning over the tall brunette and began to sensuously run her tongue over her friend’s ear as Bev continued to try to unlock the door .“I’m sorry Bev, but you’re so hot and .... and I can’t help myself.”

“But Mieng, the customers are beginning to stare!” sobbed Bev as her nipples began to harden against her tight dress. “We can’t do this in public. Let’s help your customer in here and then we can go in back and discuss our various sexual deviations. Ok?”

“Ok.” said the oriental girl somewhat poutily as she released her co-worker. “But please hurry!”

Flustered, the brunette quickly turned to the lock again and, with shaking hands, began to insert the key.

This was getting worse by the second. Desperately, I grasped the necklace again and fumbled with the catch. I almost had it when, without warning, another burst of electric like energy roared through my body striking the two women with invisible force.

Again I pictured the two in my minds eye, I could feel their growing attraction and arousal as their bi-sexual nature began to assert itself. It was almost more that I could bear to see but as I watched, things began to change once more.

One again, like moving a lever, the women’s lesbian urges were further enhanced until they completely submerged their heterosexual tendencies. Now they only had eyes for women, chicks not dicks. Oh God, what have I done?”

Looking through the slatted door, I could see both women stop and look at each other in shock and amazement.

“Miss, are you ok in there?” the brunette said in a shaky voice.

“Yes,” I managed to croak in a weak voice. “I’ll be just fine.”

I saw both women peer at each other in confused anticipation. Finally Mieng began to slowly and seductively walk toward the stock area door.

“All right then, if you need any help, just ring the front bell please, we’ll be in the back for a few moments.” said the brunette with a confused but excited look as she hurried toward the back room.

Gathering myself, I stood as the two young women moved through the rear door of the store. I had a pretty good idea what the two would soon be doing and it was all my fault. All I had to do was summon the strength to rid myself of this accursed piece of jewelry and everything would be all right.

Frantically, I unlocked the door and headed toward the door to the stock room. Somehow I had to stop this from happening.

As I opened the door to the stock room nobody could be seen, but off to one side there appeared to be another room of some type with its door standing partially open. By the voices coming from the room, it seemed apparent that the girls had decided that the stockroom floor wasn’t quite private enough for what they were planning.

Cautiously I approached the door and peered in.

The room was obviously an office of some type with a wooden desk, carpeted floor, a comfortable couch and several nice chairs. The two sales associates were standing in the center of the room staring at each other in shocked amazement as they carefully and sensuously undressed themselves and each other.

“Shit Mieng, what are we doing?” said the elegant brunette as she carefully peeled back her oriental companion’s tight dress.

“I don’t know Bev.” said Mieng as her pert erect nipples were freed from her bra. “It’s just like I can’t keep my eyes and hands off your hot bod. I don’t know why but I just can’t think of anything else but touching you. Oh God please Bev, I’ve just got to see your titties.”

Shyly and uncertainly, the tall brunette slipped off the top of her dress and then unclasped her bra to reveal her small but firm breasts.

“I ... I don’t know why I’m doing this.” stammered the elegant brunette “But it’s making me so hot having you look at me like that Meing. I ... I can’t even imagine what it was like being with Bruce now. All I can think of is .... is being with you. Having your soft fingers touching me.”

“I know.” said the oriental girl. “I’ve never even thought of wanting a woman like I want you but I can’t imagine wanting anything else ever again. What’s happening to us?”

“I don’t know Mieng ... but ... could you ... I mean.” saidBeverlylooking down at her hard and erect nipples.

“I don’t .... I never have ...I.” said Mieng as she gingerly reached for the other girls small but firm breasts. Carefully and gingerly, she pinched the brunette’s nipples bringing them to an even harder erection. “Am I doing it right Bev?”

“Ohhh yes Mieng, ohhh yesss, I ... I ... I can’t believe you’re doing this to me. Oh yesss you’re making me so hot!!”

Helplessly I watched as the two young women stripped each other until only their panties and high heeled shoes remained intact. Little moans of pleasure and soft words of encouragement guided the two young lesbians in the creation as they gently explored each other’s bodies for the first time. Learning to appreciate the curves and softness of their lovers, not truly understanding why they felt the way they did but unable to follow any other path other than those their new found urges directed them to.

They would be gentle lovers these two, but in a love unnatural to them, forced upon them by a power beyond their knowledge of comprehension. A force which I was responsible for!

Thoroughly disgusted with myself I grabbed the necklace with the idea of ripping it off of my neck. Maybe if I could do it quickly enough, I’d be able to free myself and the two poor girls in front of me. Sure, they might be embarrassed for a while, but at least they’d be able to live the normal live they’d intended to live. But before I had hardly touched to cool metal surrounding my neck, I felt the surge of energy leave my body once again.

What I saw disgusted me to the marrow. What had once been two normal girls were now deeply attracted to each other and were responding sexually and intensely to their new preferences. How could I have done this to these innocent women? Still their gentle dispositions were intact.

With horror, I observed the next set of changes begin. Aggression began to replace submission; compassion supplanted by desire, love by lust, passion by sensuality, and reserve by exhibitionism!! The more I tried to help these two, the worse things turned out!! Good girls they had once been, but no more!

Horrified, I watched as the two women ceased their gentle cuddling for a moment and stared at each in confusion.

“I .... I ....” stammered the elegant brunette as she gently rubbed her temple with one hand. “I ... feel so strange ... I ... something’s happening.”

Mieng was also staring at Bev with new but confused interest. “I feel it too ... I ... what’s happening to us? I’m .... I’m so fucking hot for you. Oh yeah like a fucking bitch in heat!!”

“I don’t know but ... but ... oh yeah baby, you are one fucking hot bitch!! I can feel your heat from here.” said the tall brunette her face a contrast of conflicting emotions as her mind grappled with the unfamiliar words forcing themselves out of her mouth and the urges compelling her body. “You are one hot piece of ass you slant eyed pussy!!”

“Fuck you bitch.” snarled the young oriental in equal confusion her almond eyes wide as saucers. “I haven’t the first fucking clue why I’m doing this,” said Mieng tearing off her panties and spreading her legs to best advantage. “But I need to be fucked and I mean right now!! Come on you raging bitch!! Eat my cunt!!”

“Hell, I .... I ... oh god help me .... I ..... Fuck I thought you’d never ask!!” said Bev as she pushed her Asian lover roughly on to the couch and buried her head between Mieng’s thighs.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah you fucking bitch. That’s the way to eat pussy!!! Come on you worthless whore, FUCK ME!!!!”

I watched in helpless fascination as Bev thrust her tongue deep into her friends dripping twat as she reached behind her and began to finger her own swollen pussy.

“Is that what you want you little cunt!!?” snarled to brunette between laps. “I can’t believe I’m fucking doing this!! Fuck!! Tell me what you want you fucking slut!”

“Oh HELL YES!! That’s so right baby!!” said Mieng as she spread her legs as wide as possible. “Shit, lover, yeah do my ass baby, you know how much I like it up the ass!!”

Bev looked up briefly in momentary confusion. “How the hell am I supposed to know that bitch!!? It’s not like we’ve ever fucked before!! Hell, you’re my very first cunt so give me a fucking break!!” With that said the elegant brunette shoved her fingers up the oriental girl’s cunt and dropped her tongue to the squirming woman’s asshole.

“OH GOD YESSS YESSS, oh shit Bev, you can take all the fucking breaks you want as long as you keep fucking me like this!! OH GOD, OH YEAH, OH YEAH!! What the fuck was I doing chasing cock when I could have been having THIS!!! What a fucking MORON I WAS!! OH come ON Bitch. GOD FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK MY PUSSY!!

This was unbelievable. How could I be doing this to these women? All I had wanted was a new set of clothes, not to screw with their lives. This was so strange. There was something not right about all of this, something very wrong, something different. If only I could put my finger on it, maybe I could make all of this go away.

My thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing sound coming from the stock area. Apparently a customer was waiting to be served but Mieng and Bev were in no position to help anyone right now. Indeed they seemed to be ignoring everything except their cunts and tongues.

Great, just great. Not only was I screwing with these girls sex life, I was also going to get them fired.

I had to help. I needed to get rid of the necklace. Whatever was happening, it was the source. It had to come off, if only I could find the courage. This had to end before anything else happened.

I reached up and grasped the necklace again but as the surge of energy spread through my body, I held on. An image formed in my mind but I ignored it. Nothing was going to stop me this time.

“What the fuck are you doing Bev!?” said Mieng in frustrated annoyance. “Fuck, I haven’t cum yet you bitch!!”

I glanced over at the tall brunette as she slowly climbed to her feet. “Just a minute Mieng, I ... I feel kind of strange you know.”

“No I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about! Ohmygod, what’s happening to you!!” said the startled Oriental.

“Whatcha’ mean Mieng! Oh oh I see. Aren’t they cute?” giggled Bev.

Before my startled eyes, the skinny brunette’s breasts were growing at a startling rate. What had once been small A cups were now at least C’s and growing rapidly. The brunette’s hips were also reshaping themselves giving the once elegant brunette a sort of Barbie doll figure.

“Do ya’ like ‘em Miengy? They’re kinda’ bouncy.” slurred the grad student. “Bouncy bouncy bouncy, whee!”

The oriental girl looked at her friend in amazement. “Fuck Bev, you’re talking like some air-headed bimbo and your juggs are HUGE!! What’s going on here?”

The brunette began to scowl as she ran her hands over her ample and growing D cups. “I Dunno’ Miengy, it’s all kinda fuzzy wuzzy, ya’ know I ... I ..... NO Miengy, my .... my .... mind thingy. It’s not workin’ right. It’s all broked. Oh Miengy what’s ... what’s ..... I .... I .... I’m a smart bitch, I’m smart, I’m smart. Bev is smart, Bev is smart. I ... I go to col ... coll .... I don’t know that word thingy Miengy. But ... I’m a fucking hot cunt, right!!. Tee heee. Oh please help me!!”

Mieng was looking on in horror at Bev’s transformation as she watched her friend’s terror filled visage mould itself into one of dumb contentment and heat.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, that’s what pretty pussies do.” chirped the barbie-like brunette as she pinched the nipples of her DD cup breasts. “Oh big juggs tingly!” she frowned as her tongue protruded from her pouty lips and began to lick the tips of her nipples. My God, her tongue must be at least a foot long!!

“Better—feel hot now. Warm and wet now, just right for fuck bunny!” smiled the brunette grad student as she looked over at Mieng. “’Nother pretty pussy to fuck?”

Mieng looked at her friend with horror. “No, I ... Fuck Bev, what’s happened to you?”

“Fuck, Fuck yes?” smiled Bev. “Yes yes yes fuck fuck fuck.”

Without further hesitation, the fuck bunny knelt down and shoved her tongue deep into Mieng’s hot cunt.

“NOOO, NO Stop that Bev!! Oh you fucking moron!! I .... I ..... I .... Oh please I ....”

Mieng looked down at her body in stark terror as her breasts began to rise and expand. “Oh GOD NO BEV!!! Don’t do this!! I .... I .... OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD I....” Slowly Mieng’s hands began to play over her growing tits, kneading the expanding flesh and rolling and pinching her ever enlarging nipples.

“Oh Oh Oh OH OH SO GOOD, OH I .... I .... I need to ... OH GOD I NEED TO .... NO MY MIND, NOT MY MIND. I .... I .... I, Oh Oh Bevy-poe, you’re tongue thingy is so BIG and WET in my PUSSSSSYYYY!!! I can’t think .... I .... I can’t .... can’t .... Oh I love to fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, oh fuck me fuck bunny, fuck the pretty pussy!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!” said Mieng as her elongated toungue began to flick over the nipples on her breasts.

This was unbelievable. Dear God, what power is at work here?

This was all beyond comprehension and it wasn’t right. Then it occurred to me what I had missed before. I wasn’t doing this!

Sure, during the last day or so, I had seduced three seriously straight girls and had them lapping my cunt like professional whores. Granted that was pretty strange but it was different than this. In those encounters it was my voice and words which had seduced and compelled my victims. I literally talked my victims into the sack.

I had barely said a word to these two. Certainly nothing provocative or leading or anything that would cause this!! No, I wasn’t doing this at all. This was the necklace’s doing!!

But why? Why would the necklace be affecting these two young women?

Ohmygod of course. Somehow this necklace had to have a guiding will of it’s own. It wasn’t going to allow me to take it off!! It was almost like a parent trying to teach a child, warn gently and then progressively increase the punishment until compliance was achieved. In a very weird way, it made sense.

It had used Meing and Bev as teaching examples making progressively drastic changes to each girl’s psyche in an attempt to deter me from going any farther. Indeed, it had been my continuing efforts to save the two girls which had created their downfall from grad students to lesbian fuck bunnies. All I had to do was stop trying to take the fucking necklace off and the punishment would stop.

Coming to my senses I looked at the brunette and oriental fuck bunnies. The two had stopped their fucking and were looking at me intently.

Meing looked at Bev and said. “Pretty pussy for fuck bunny?”

Bev looked at me and replied. “Yes, Hot wet pussy for fuck bunnies!”

I tried to stumble backwards as the two fuck bunnies approached. It was only then that I noticed that I was still desperately tugging on the necklace on my neck. Ohmygod, the necklace still thinks I’m trying to remove it and they’re coming after me!!

I tried to run, but it was too late. The two women pounced on me, pinning me to the floor and began to tear ferociously at my clothing.

“Nasty nasty clothes. Go away so fuck bunnies can fuck pretty pussy.” they whined.

“No, no leave me alone!” I screamed. “I don’t want to be like you, oh please don’t!”

It was no use. In successive steps the necklace had removed every tool that I could use to appeal to these two. The only option was to physically resist but against two lust crazed fuck bunnies, what chance did I have!

Despite the odds, I struggled, kicked, shoved but slowly, inexorably, my garments were removed one by one until I was naked from the waste down. Screaming for help, I tried to hold my legs firmly clasped together but the fuck bunnies were not to be denied.

While the brunette fuck bunny held my legs open, I felt Mieng’s tongue begin to stroke the folds of my pussy and worm its way inside my moistening cunt.

“NO NO NO NOOOOO!” I screamed as the pleasure began to course through my loins. “OH GOD, OH GODDD!!”

In a few moments, the pleasure became almost unbearable. I couldn’t help but thrust my cunt into the probings of Mieng’s wonderful tongue as I whimpered with pleasure, pleasure so intense that it felt like my brain was beginning to melt away. With horror I realized that it wasn’t far from the truth. As I struggled, I felt my ample breasts began to expand and my tongue begin to grow in my mouth. I felt the uncontrollable need to giggle and be a soft cuddly fuck bunny thingy.

I tried to resist but my brain was becoming so foggy and mushy that it was becoming hard to think ya’ know. It was in this state that a thought strained its way out of my rapidly shrinking brain. It occurred to me that when all else failed in disciplining a child, the last resort was physical restraint. As a mindless fuck bunny, I would never consider removing the neckla ... neck ... sliver thingy again. I wasn’t even sure I’d know what it ... what it .... I couldn’t ...

“Oh,” I purred “I’m such a pretty little pussy fuck bunnies. Oh make cunt cum. Cunt wants to cum fuck bunnies!!! Fuck cunt fuck cunt yes hot wet cunt!”

Cunt came and when cunt opened her eyes cunt felt so warm and fuzzy. Cunt was fuck bunny now!!

At that moment, two teenaged girls came into the office. “Hey you back here!! We’ve been ringing that service bell for that last 10 minutes could someone please come out and ..... shit! What’s going on here!!”

Cunt looked up at Bev fuck bunny and said. “Pretty pussies to fuck?”

Mieng fuck bunny looked back and said. “Yes, fuck pretty pussies cunt!!”

Cunt licked her lips with cunt’s long tongue and looked at her pretty pussy. Fuck bunnies had all fun!!