The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sacred and the Profane

Chapter 2

“Your every effort against it strengthens it; your very humanity turns to perversion.”

From the Book of the Seminal Vessel

Nicole sat at her desk, back straight, one hand primly laid atop the other, staring at the small, framed picture of Jason next to her computer monitor. A warmth filled her, and she smiled almost imperceptibly. A hand came up to her mouth, one fingertip lightly tracing her parted lips, as if in memory.

“Nicole, I have the...” a tall woman bearing files began. “Hey, earth to Nicole.”

Nicole started and looked up.

“Oh, hi, Gabrielle,” Nicole began. “I didn’t see you there for a second. What do you need?” Gabrielle had been Nicole’s coworker and friend almost as long as Nicole had been with the company. The sandy brunette had her hair cropped short and as usual wore a two-piece vest pantsuit.

“Not much,” Gabrielle replied. She glanced from Nicole to the picture of Jason and back. “So, you had your big date with Jason last night. How did it go? And I need details.”

Nicole blushed and demurred.

“No, seriously. It’s all you talked about last week. Out with it.”

Nicole cautiously looked over the walls of her cubicle, then sat back down. “Well, he took me to Amador’s, near the green. Then I invited him to my place and...”

“You finally fucked him, right?”

“Gabrielle! Don’t say it like that. But, yes, we made love.”

“’Made love’?” Gabrielle replied. “It’s about time. I bet he was beginning to wonder when you’d put out.”

“Don’t be silly, Gabrielle. He’s a nice guy. He’s not like that.”

“Yes, he is. In my experience, ALL guys are like that. But enough stalling. Details. How big is it? How was he in bed?”

Nicole again looked around and then held up her hands as if to say, “I caught a fish THIS big.” “And thick, too,” Nicole whispered. “I couldn’t get it all inside of me, though I really tried. Repeatedly. It was so wonderful. He...”

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow. As Nicole gushed on and on about her “wonderful” experience, Gabrielle was occupied by her own thoughts. Though Jason worked in a different department in a completely different building, she had met him once or twice. He seemed nice, cute, though a little too gentlemanly for her taste. Certainly not the animal Nicole was describing now.

“...then he pulled out and made me suck myself off of him...”

Gabrielle followed Nicole’s narrative, occasionally stealing glances at the picture of Jason on the desk.

“...me up and bent me over, grabbing my wrists while he...”

The more graphic Nicole’s narration became, the more Gabrielle noticed that Nicole had changed. She was usually so reserved. Gabrielle considered her somewhat naive when it came to guys, but there seemed to be a fire within her now.

“...by then I was shaking uncontrollably and thought I would pass out, but he always eased up just enough...”

Nicole spoke with an infectious fervor. She was positively glowing. It was as if the very fabric of her being were more vibrant, each thread of it thicker and brighter, unraveling and reaching out, threatening to entangle Gabrielle herself. Gabrielle had been dating a guy from accounting until recently. The sex had been so disappointing...

“...happened over and over. God, I can’t tell you how many orgasms I had. And this morning, just before he had to leave, Gabrielle—you have no idea—I’m still hurting down there, but it’s a sweet ache.”

Gabrielle could only nod, her eyes glazing over as her mind retreated into itself a little, and she became more and more intrigued by Jason.

* * *

The smell of breakfast coaxed Jason from a pleasant sleep. He sat up and surveyed the room, which was in perfect order—no candles, the rose petals cleared away. His clothes were laid neatly on the back of the chair at the vanity. On top of them was one of Nicole’s robes, obviously placed there for him. He slipped it on and made his way to the kitchen.

Nicole was putting the finishing touches on a small feast at the counter, her back to him. She wore a pink apron over shorts and a baseball tee.

“Uh, good morning, Nicole,” Jason said a bit sheepishly.

“Good morning, lover,” Nicole returned, over her shoulder, smiling.

“It smells wonderful.” Jason came up behind her, hands coming lightly to her shoulders, and kissed her neck. “All this for me?” His hands traced down her back to her hips, then came together at the waist in a hug, pulling her close.

Nicole leaned back into Jason, and felt the beginning of a morning hard-on. She sighed. Jason’s hands came up from her waist and began to caress her breasts. “Yes...all...for you.”

Jason hadn’t planned on sex in the kitchen, but something in his mind clicked. He looked at the wall clock and quickly calculated that there were twenty-four minutes before he would have to shower, change, and hurry home to get ready for work. He turned her to the dining table and bent her over, then grabbed and pulled down her shorts and panties in one motion. In the next instant he thrust into Nicole and began riding her mercilessly. One moment Nicole was cutting fruit. The next, she was bent over with a hard, hot shaft pistoning in and out of her like an engine. Jason had been gentle the previous night, taking things slow and making it all about her. Now it was about what Jason wanted. When Nicole threw her head back and her long, blonde hair came within reach, Jason’s hand snaked out and—grasping her hair into one, thick cord—pulled, arching her body back. For a moment Jason was concerned that he was being too rough with her, but soon he began to feel Nicole’s insides spasming around his cock and he had no doubt that she was enjoying it as much as he was.

Mindful of the time, he helped Nicole, whose legs were no longer supporting her weight, off the table and down to her knees. She looked completely dazed. Jason grasped the back of her head, the other hand pumping his dick furiously. The first rope of cum caught her in the eye. The next few ropes criss-crossed her face before Nicole’s lips closed around the head and she absentmindedly began to eat the thick, creamy nectar spurting out of it. When he was done, Jason gently laid her down, her body only occasionally twitching now.

“Just in time,” Jason said to himself, as he looked at the clock. He bent down and kissed Nicole on the forehead. “I’m going to shower now,” he said to Nicole, who lay as if asleep and just smiled and gave a satisfied, “Mmmm hmmm.” When Jason emerged from the bedroom fully dressed, Nicole was still as he left her. Only when he was putting the eggs and ham between two large slices of toast and wrapping it all in a paper towel for the road did Nicole begin to stir. She was trying, unsuccessfully, to stand, and raised a finger as if to make a point when he stepped over her to get to his jacket. “Gotta run. Thanks for breakfast. I’ll call you,” Jason said as he hurried through the door.

* * *

Jason was glad that the morning meeting was finally over. One of the company’s major suppliers had changed an important delivery date, which necessitated a contingency analysis and report by that afternoon. Moreover, a constant stream of questions kept him on his toes. For some reason, everyone wanted to know what he thought about various matters. Even his boss’s boss, Mr. Williamson, questioned him about the Kaspersky account. Jason thought that he had done a poor job of answering those questions, but Mr. Williamson nodded thoughtfully at his answers just the same. And the strange thing was that everyone treated him deferentially, like his opinion actually mattered. It made him uncomfortable. “At least that’s over,” he thought.

But he was really happy to have the meeting over because he remembered to grab “A Warning to My Blood” as he left his apartment that morning. Now he could spend a few minutes reading it.

As he read, Jason became increasingly worried. One section summarizing some of his father’s theories was of special interest:

An ‘agreeableness’ that overcomes all but the most intense opposition permeates interaction of The Bearer with others. And The Bearer’s Gaze overcomes even that. What is the Gaze, if not pure animal magnetism? I do not understand it well even now.

“Okay,” Jason thought. “This is pretty straightforward” But it went downhill from there.

Interaction with women need not be sexual, but why does it tend to be? Especially troubling is the effect that The Bearer’s semen has on women. They become the ‘seminal vessels’ referred to in the book bearing that name, for a time appearing to exhibit, to a small extent, some of the qualities of The Bearer himself. This can have unintended consequences.

Now it was getting weird. What did that even mean?

I do not think that the ring merely changes others, but also The Bearer himself. To my shame, I did things that I now regret. My poor, poor Cassandra! How could I make her do those things? ENJOY doing those things? She was my first, true love, not meant to be a.... Yet the changes did not seem so terrible at first. And then there were the others. I was too inexperienced in the beginning. I’m sure that the ring can be controlled....

Jason always remembered his parents being deeply in love. These revelations were a little unsettling. He looked down at the ring on his finger, but the more he thought about it, the less he was able to take his father’s warning seriously. His thoughts began to drift to the report that the office had to complete by three. A person came into his periphery. Jason turned to the approaching form and focus returned.

“Good morning, Todd,” Jason said as he closed the book. Todd was about Jason’s age and his desk was one cubicle over from his.

“Hey, Jason,” Todd replied. “Jeez. Who knew that the bigwigs were going to grill you like that, right? You must be trying for that supervisor position.” The position had opened up two weeks ago, when Mr. Ramirez transferred to regional.

“Uh, yeah, right,” Jason said, laughing nervously. “I think you’ll be talking my ear off for a good while yet.”

“Hope so. You made it here fast enough after the meeting, so you must be ready to get these reports done. I don’t feel like having Tricia yell at us again.”

Jason cringed. Without a supervisor, the office wasn’t running as well and direction came straight from the department head, Tricia Hammond.

“Man, what a bitch,” Todd continued, and then he started to enumerate her recent mistreatment of various office staff, Todd included.

Sandrine could hear Todd going on in his usual way as she neared the corner of their office area. The petite brunette decided to listen in. She wore her long, dark hair in a slightly disheveled way that had terrific body. Though just out of college, she looked like a teen and often got carded. Todd once referred to her—when he didn’t know she was listening—as a “hot piece of ass with a nice rack and blowjob lips.” He had been railing about the department head, Hammond, when Jason broke in.

“Look, Todd,” Jason began. “Yeah, she has a ‘disagreeable’ management style, but she’s only doing her job the way she knows how.”

That’s just like Jason, Sandrine thought. Always taking the other part. Though only a couple years older than herself, in many ways he reminded her of her father, the honest, dependable type. The kind that wasn’t out to use or manipulate you, like so many boys she had known had tried to do with her.

“That’s one way of looking at it,” Todd replied. “It’s nothing that a good hatefuck wouldn’t cure. She probably hasn’t gotten laid in ages. Shame, too, with that body of hers.”

“But that’s your solution for everything, Todd,” Jason said, paying more attention now to the data and the report outline that he was writing. He smiled and nodded to Sandrine as she walked in.

“Good morning, Jason. Todd,” she said as she set some folders on her desk. “We have a lot of work to do.”

* * *

The office was abuzz with activity. Jason’s desk just happened to be in the geographical center of it. Staff began to trickle in to seek his advice. The trickle became a flood, and the advice that Jason gave began taking on the form of orders. At some point, one of the departmental secretaries, Clara, began to bring him coffee and take his notes. Everyone, including Jason, was too busy to notice that a the work culture in the office was changing, and that Jason was becoming their leader.

In the break room at lunch, Jason found himself surrounded by his co-workers, where before he normally just ate with Todd and sometimes Sandrine. He didn’t say much, but still people seemed to gravitate toward him.

The office finished its report well in advance of the three o’clock deadline. Everyone seemed to realize that they had worked together to produce a quality result, and it was Jason’s leadership that had made it possible. Only when people came up to him to remark about how instrumental he was in their work process did he realize what had happened in their office over the course of the day.

Jason’s Blackberry buzzed on his desk. It was a text from Nicole: “Can’t wait 2 c u. Movie 2nite?” Jason breathed deeply. Things were going so fast. He genuinely cared for Nicole and needed time think, to get his head on straight so that he didn’t end up hurting her. He responded: “Errands after work. Home @ 8. C u then.”

* * *

The company buildings were in the downtown area, not far from the green and the tourist district. Jason was out the door by four, and walked down Lexington Avenue a bit when he decided to have something to eat at the restaurant in the Concorde Hotel. After he sat down in a booth and ordered, he began to think about everything that happened over the weekend and at work that day.

Then he noticed two girls sitting at the bar, giggling and looking over at him periodically. He recognized them, Jennifer and Clarise, as interns in his office. He recalled tasking them with a subsection of the report under Sandrine’s supervision, and they had proved capable. He smiled and waved at them, which they took for an invitation, and they came over and seated themselves in his booth. “Did they follow me here?” he wondered.

“Hi, Mr. E,” Jennifer blurted out.

“Strange meeting you here,” Clarise chimed in over Jennifer.

They were pretty little things, barely coming into womanhood. Jennifer was lithe, pale as snow with flaxen locks, while Clarise was ‘stacked,’ a dirty blonde with curls and a deep tan.

“Uh, yeah,” Jason stuttered. “Thanks for today. You were both really great.” As they conversed, he learned that they were both sophomores at City, which made talking to them a little easier because he had gone there. A little later, Clarise reseated herself next to Jason, apparently very interested in what he was saying. She eventually placed her arm behind him. Turned to him as she was, her breast occasionally grazed his arm. She would laugh and apologize before continuing to listen intently to him. Jennifer also leaned in, giving Jason a perfect view of her chest. They both smiled so innocently.

They both smiled so innocently, as Jennifer’s tongue slowly swirled around the head of Jason’s cock, one hand gripping the base of his shaft like a vise, and as Clarise licked and sucked his balls. Occasionally, one would kiss and lick her way to the other and they would switch. At other times, they would both kiss and suck their way along the length of his shaft, meeting at the crown to suck on it together and exchange spit. Switching positions was a common theme in their fucking, Jason noted. When Clarise first began riding him, she came in practically no time at all. But Jason noticed Jennifer looking expectantly at his cock, and when he pushed Clarise aside, Jennifer straddled him in the reverse cowgirl. The difference of sensation that he felt as he plumbed the inner curves of their young bodies was exquisite. Neither could last very long, and when he felt either come, he had to push her off to give the other her share of cock.

Now both were smiling up at him, four small hands stroking his dick, the tip of it on the edge of their lips. Jason held his Blackberry. Jennifer had the most beautiful slate gray eyes, and Clarise’s were a striking hazel.

“Remember, girls, just like I said,” Jason said.

“Yes, Mr. E,” both Jennifer and Clarise replied.

When he started to come, Clarise grabbed his cock and took his cum in her mouth, while Jennifer lay down next to her, her pale, flaxen hair falling in a corona around her angelic face. Excess cum splattered Clarise’s face and chest. She then gave Jason a slutty smile before turning to Jennifer and feeding her his cream. Jason moved to get a perfect view of the feeding. When they had both finished swallowing his cum and eating it off of Clarise’s face and tits, they looked right into Jason’s Blackberry and said in a sing-song voice,

“We love you, daddy!”

* * *

Had he really fucked two girls for almost three hours? Jason thought as he stepped out of the hotel shower. When he entered the bedroom, he stopped to look at the girls, who were exhausted and still breathing hard from their exertions, on the bed.

“Please don’t tell anyone about this,” Jason said, a little embarrassed. “This is going to sound strange, but I’ve got to meet my girlfriend now.”

“Your secret is safe with us, Mr. E,” Jennifer said.

“See you at work tomorrow,” Clarise added.

Jason chuckled nervously as he turned to leave the room.

* * *

Jason got home just as Nicole arrived by taxi, which they took to a nearby theater that they had been to before.

Nicole liked to sit in the middle of the theater, in order to have the best view of the screen, so Jason was confused when she led him to the back row, where no one was seated. When the lights dimmed, she gently placed a hand on his inner thigh and smiled at him.

“God, I need you,” she whispered.

“Huh,” Jason started to say, but Nicole was already undoing his belt and zipper and then pulling out his cock. Her head gracefully descended into his lap, and the warm, moist sensations of her mouth on his hardening shaft quieted him.

Jason felt a pang of guilt. Less than an hour ago, the same cock that Nicole’s lips were wrapped around was buried in two young, slutty blondes. That’s it, he thought. They’re just sluts. That was the only way that he could explain the effect of the ring on them. Surely, not every woman would react as they had. He hoped. There had to be a wa— “Oh, that’s nice,” Jason whispered, as his toes began to curl.