The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sacred and the Profane

“And it will remake them to suit itself, but the change it affects in them will seem to them manifestations of their former selves.”

From the Book of the Seminal Vessel

Jason and Nicole sat together on the sofa watching a movie, as they normally did on Tuesday nights. The movie, a romantic adventure, was Nicole’s choice. The hero worked assiduously to subdue his enemy. After he performed his heroic deed, he turned to his lady and they gazed meaningfully into each others’ eyes.

“I do so love this part,” Nicole breathed wistfully, one hand on her chest, overcome with emotion. Jason rubbed his eyes with one hand and slowly shook his head.

And then the pair on screen came together in a protracted kiss. This was one of the longest kissing scenes in film history, and, according to Nicole, the best. The leading lady ravenously consumed her man, kissing deeply, nibbling, biting. The climax of the movie passed, the screen faded to black, and then the credits started to roll.

“Oh, Jason,” Nicole murmured, and leaned in for a kiss.

* * *

Jason did not particularly like “Facial Whore Jizzloads #26.” It was just too hardcore. Why Nicole loved it, he had no idea. This must have been the tenth or so time she rented it. And this last scene was just too much. The marathon session of animal-like fucking ended with the man pulling out and standing above a leggy, busty, blonde. Perhaps Nicole liked the production so much because it was in HD. When he pulled out, the close-up showed just how far he had been giving it to her; her juices coated his cock like a sleeve up to about an inch from the base, which he grabbed when he started to beat her face with his cock, smacking her checks and lips with it. Then he rubbed it all over her...Jason just couldn’t watch anymore. As the hot blonde started her blowjob, Nicole just sighed and snuggled closer.

When the screen faded to black, he looked to Nicole, who was turned to him, eyes heavy-lidded and lips parted slightly, moving in as if to kiss him...but instead her gaze turned downward. Her hands went down to his pajama bottoms, pulling them down, and then extricated his hardening shaft out through the pee-hole of his boxers. She started blowing him right there. After a few minutes, Nicole moved off the sofa and knelt between Jason’s legs. When she gazed up into his eyes, Jason finally recognized where he’d seen the look he’d seen so often recently. He hurriedly pushed 30X rewind on the DVD player, and went back to the final oral scene in the movie. His girlfriend was mindlessly blowing him in the same way the slut was giving head on screen.

Jason turned to the 20″x24″ portrait on the end table. He remembered the cool, fall morning when he took that picture at the green, downtown. The warm, intelligent eyes of his cute girlfriend smiled at him in the picture. He turned back to those same deep blue eyes staring holes through him as she made love to the crown of his shaft, eyes not so much filled with warmth and intelligence as an insatiable desire to suck his cock and eat his cum. As her head bobbed up and down in his lap, Jason wondered at the change in Nicole over the past few months. They were no more extraordinary than the changes that he himself had experienced.

* * *

“Thanks for coming over, Jason,” Cassandra began. “I’ve been meaning to clear the attic for years.” The attractive woman in her mid-forties had her long, brown hair held back by a bandana and was obviously ready for work. They were surrounded by piles of old books, racks full of out-of-fashion clothes, small furniture, boxes of every size. The attic in the turn-of-the-century mansion was huge.

“Not at all, mom. You were right to ask, and, besides, I don’t visit nearly as often as I should.” Which he felt was a shame, really, when she lived in the suburbs just outside of the city, not even a twenty minute ride away.

“Well, I appreciate it. I don’t know why our house became the family repository for generations of junk, but it’s nothing that a good yard sale or a trip to an antiques dealer can’t solve. Oh, and if you see anything you like, feel free to take it. Your father, he kept things from way back.” Cassandra adjusted the bandana and set herself to sorting things, and Jason started to stage some easily moved items near the stair down to the second floor.

“For a long time, your father’s family was prominent in the area,” Cassandra said, thoughtful. “You can tell by the workmanship of some of the things here. Business, local politics, community development—there was nothing that they turned their mind to that they could not master.”

“Yes, I know,” Jason replied. “I sometimes run into people who knew father.” If you knew state and local history, the name Ellis would be familiar.

About two hours later, Jason wondered what an ornate birdcage like the one in his hands was worth. He carefully set it aside, moved some other junk out of the way, and then he saw it. A chest of deep, dark wood, about the size of a banker’s box. The quality of it shone even through the layer of dust that covered it. Somewhat timidly, he opened it and saw inside a small, heavy-looking jewelry box and three leather-bound volumes. In the jewelry box, there was but one ring the color of silver. He set it aside and picked up the first book, a ledger, which was thin and titled, “A Warning to My Blood.”

The first few lines read:

It is left to me, the one who was finally able to remove it, to give a warning of it to my blood. Women have no fascination of it; I note not a lack of awareness but an inability of awareness of it in them, if that is possible. It conveys no boon upon other men but appears as a thing singularly un-valuable to them. Indeed, there is an affinity of this thing to our very blood that I have spent no small portion of my life attempting to understand. This beginning of an understanding I offer in warning.

Jason recognized his fathers handwriting. Confused, he picked up the ring and re-examined it. The sound of footsteps preceded his mother’s coming up the stairs with a tray of food.

“What a difference a few hours have made,” Cassandra said, as she surveyed his work. “Here, have something to eat.”

“Thanks. I’m starved. Mother, have you ever seen this before?” Jason said, holding up the ring.

“Nno...I, I can’t say that I have.” Cassandra gave a few twitchy shakes of her head. “It probably belonged to your father. Take it home if you like. Well, enjoy your sandwich. I...I’ll be in the backyard.” She continued to shake her head ‘no’ as she turned to go, her eyes never leaving the ring.

Strange, Jason thought with a shrug. “It’s just a ring, and a nice one, too,” he said to himself, before trying it on. A perfect fit, and there seemed an unnatural heft to it, the feeling of something substantial. Jason immediately found himself liking the feel of it.

“Okay,” Jason said, momentarily forgetting about the ring amid all the odds and ends around him. “Almost done here.”

* * *

Karen Martel regarded Ms. Taylor from behind her expansive desk. Ms. Taylor had been with the company for almost three years, first as an intern and then a direct-hire right after college. Tall, but curvy, with delicate features and a fall of fine blonde hair. Nice smile. Dressed in a summer smock, linen slacks, and, as always, those black rimmed glasses—bookish but in a way that was very nice to look at.

“So, Nicole, where do you see yourself in five years?” Karen asked.

Nicole cocked her head to the side and thought a moment. “Making love to Jason with my mouth?” she almost blurted out. Huh? No, that would not do. “Well...”

“I ask,” Karen continued, “because I’m going to give you the lead in a new project team. This could lead to section chief responsibilities later. A greater degree of dedication to the company will be expected. Now, here are the specifics...”

A small part of Nicole was engaged in their conversation, but the larger part was elsewhere. As the other woman, barely thirty, lounged in her executive’s chair and casually outlined Nicole’s new duties, her words fell away and Nicole found herself watching Karen’s lips. Such a pretty mouth with full lips, painted red today. She enjoyed watching those lips make various word-sounds. She could almost imagine those lips wrapped around Jason’s dick...wait, where had that thought come from? But they were nice lips. Karen looked like she knew her way around men. Those hips and thighs were practically made for.... Nicole shook herself out of her momentary confusion and tried to follow what Karen was saying more closely.

* * *

Jason bid his mother farewell and promised to visit again, soon. It was the early afternoon and despite having had lunch at his mother’s not an hour ago, he was ravenous, so he stopped by one of his favorite diners on the way home and had another, larger lunch with dessert. When he got home, he finished some leftovers from the day before, all before three o’clock. After gorging himself so, he lay down on the sofa and drifted off to sleep on the soft lullaby of television.

* * *

“I want to have a special evening.” The words called him to wakefulness. He sat up with a start, the sepia light of late afternoon filtering into his living room through the vertical blinds.

Jason had had a flop sweat during his nap; his hair was matted, his clothes drenched. “I smell. How long was I asleep?” The local news was on, so it must only be five o’clock. But when the news anchor segued to weather and the weatherman described Sunday evening and overnight as clear and mild, Jason realized that he had slept for over one complete day. He yawned and stretched, feeling refreshed and somehow very different—fuller, more himself.

There was just enough time to get ready for his date at seven with Nicole, he realized. They had met at a work function some weeks ago. Both were just a few years out of college and found that they had many things in common. Dating soon followed, and Jason began to see that Nicole wasn’t like other girls he’d been with, that she might be the one. And on Friday, she had said that she wanted a “special” evening. Jason had little doubt what that meant.

When he arrived to pick her up, he was pleasantly surprised by her beauty. Nicole had always been attractive in a Bohemian way, but she eschewed her usual, conservative dress for a sheer, black one-piece that showed off the sway of her breasts and her long, shapely legs. And he had never before seen her wear high heels, either.

“Don’t laugh, you,” Nicole said behind a smile.

“You are so beautiful,” Jason replied. Nicole beamed even brighter.

They dined at a small French restaurant downtown. The conversation was lively, but they had never lacked for things to talk about, and throughout they shared meaningful glances at one another.

Jason felt a little nervous when Nicole invited him up to her apartment, and even more nervous when she told him to wait in the living room so that she could “slip into something more comfortable.” When she reappeared in a silky black, lacy babydoll halter with those high heels still on, he was breathless.

She led him by the hand into the bedroom, in which candles gave off a low light. Rose petals were strewn on the bed and floor.

Jason started to speak, but Nicole put one finger to his lips and smiled. She then proceeded to undress Jason, first unbuttoning and removing his shirt, then pulling off his belt and dropping his pants. When only his boxers remained, she seductively raised an eyebrow and knelt to pull them down. And Jason’s shaft, already beginning to harden, came into her view.

Nicole’s notions of how the evening was to unfold evaporated when her gaze fell on that cock. Jason was perplexed by Nicole’s pause, but even more so when his cock continued to hardened and grow. And grow. And grow even more. It was perhaps about a foot long, the head mere inches from Nicole’s mouth, when it stopped growing. Jason could feel Nicole’s hot breath on it and the focus of her gaze, when, instinctively, Nicole reach out and touched it, sending a tremor through him. Just the fingertips danced over its length and as she became surer of the monster before her, she grasped it firmly at the base, feeling its heat and hardness as she moved it this way and that. But one hand was not enough; she could barely get her hand around it, so she reached out and now double-fisted it. It was like a hot, throbbing steel rod. Through it, she could feel Jason’s heartbeat, his life’s blood flowing from him to it. Mesmerized, and not completely aware of what she was doing, she guided it to her lips and kissed it. Those kisses became more passionate, until her lips very naturally wrapped themselves around it. A spark, a tingle ran down her spine. Slowly, she got more of it in her mouth and then withdrew. Another tingle, akin to a woman’s pleasure in sex, coursed through her. Nicole started a steady rhythm, feeling her own pleasure mount as she gave Jason pleasure. Every lick, every suck, every manner of sweet friction brought heat to her loins.

“Well, I’m no prude,” the small part of Nicole’s mind not engaged in blowing Jason told herself. “I’ve been with other guys, but...wow.” Then she noticed a different sensation, the taste of Jason’s bitter, salty pre-cum on her tongue. She withdrew, the tip of Jason’s cock resting just beneath her lower lip, as she pushed the taste around her mouth with her tongue, savoring it. It was the most wonderful thing ever.

Jason knew he was close and was very concerned. “Uh, Nicole. I’m going to cum. You might want to...” he trailed off as Nicole looked up to him, eyes almost pleading for him to do so. She redoubled her efforts. Jason’s first contractions sent streams of cum right to the back of Nicole’s throat, which she greedily swallowed, but it just kept coming, powerful contractions that forced more cum into Nicole, who felt like she was drinking from a fire hose. The pressure was so great that she disengaged for a moment and got hosed down all over her face and chest. It was a good thing that she was wearing her glasses.

An awareness came over Jason, who had the feeling of ability. He began to control the contractions of his muscles, slowing the torrent of cum and now Nicole was able to drink of him like a calf at the udder. When his orgasm subsided, Nicole lay back on the bed, pushing some stray cum on her face into her mouth with a finger. “I had no idea, Jason,” Nicole panted. “God, that was amazing.”

Despite having cum harder than ever before, Jason was still rock-hard. He looked down at Nicole—sweet, loving Nicole, who was covered in his cum—like a starving man looks at a meal.

Over the next few hours, Jason tupped Nicole slow and hard, moving her body into countless positions, touching places inside of her that no one had ever touched before. How many times had she come? Jason only stopped when her moans lost all coherence, and Nicole could take no more—back arched, legs closing, body twisting away to escape the overwhelming sensations coming from the fullness between her legs. Nicole gave a last series of shudders as Jason slowly withdrew from her and then she fell fast asleep.

Jason, still hard, willed his erection to abate. He had learned a great deal about himself this evening, but the changes confused and frightened him. He would have to take a closer look at those books tomorrow.