The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sacred and the Profane

Chapter 3

“Greet your sisters! Bow, and tremble before the Fount! The ablutions are a light in your soul. They bind you together as one.”

From the Book of the Seminal Vessel

She is undoubtedly Nicole, only older, perhaps nearing sixty. Her beauty is little diminished, and she appears now as a grand dame of society, elegant and refined. The fine wrinkles emphasize rather than obscure the kindness and warmth in her eyes. The whiting of her hair gives her an otherworldly glow. She is dressed in an evening gown, and adorned with pearl earrings and necklace. Is she to attend a formal dinner?

She looks with concern at a young woman, who is distressed and rocks back and forth. Nicole tenderly brushes the young woman’s hair behind an ear, and tells her that there is no need to worry, that everything will be all right. Is this my daughter? Are Nicole and I to bear children together? But no, somehow...she is not my flesh and blood. Nicole continues to caress the young woman’s hair. There is so much love in those eyes, comfort in each caress.

“Yes, that’s the way,” Nicole says, looking on approvingly. At the end of a caress, Nicole’s hand finds the back of the young woman’s head. “That’s the way he likes it,” she says, gently pushing down and smiling in a motherly way. The young woman’s head bobs up and down on that cock with mounting ardor, and when she makes eye contact with him, he knows: something is changed in those eyes; she is now more like the others. The woman is still largely there, but.... How many times over the years has he witnessed that change?

He looks around at the expansive bedroom of his penthouse suite. There are several other women around him on the huge bed, each formally dressed, each stunningly beautiful and eager to please, lolling and lazing, yes, but eyes all focused on one point: that cock and the piece of girl flesh fortunate enough to have it all to herself. The sensations are exquisite; Nicole chose well.

He too is older now, but, like Nicole, has kept his beauty and vigor. No, this girl is not his flesh and blood, but flesh only, meant to service and pleasure him. His mind engages the ring; the ring fills his mind. What he gives the girl will change her—beyond the general effects of the ring—and there will be no going back. But he must make a conscious choice to do this. An image of a fun-loving, boldly independent woman flashes in his mind. He laughs softly, allowing himself to build to his climax. No, he has already crossed that bridge too many times to care.

Nicole turns to him and smiles. She continues to smile at him as she joins the young woman at his cock, anticipating the feast to come. God, she is still so beautiful, even after all these years.

A man appears at the foot of the bed. Father?

“Is this what you want, truly?” the man says. “You must have a care, my son. You must make a choice.” Nicole and the young woman both grin evilly, their mouths and hands communicating the lust reflected in their eyes.

Father!

* * *

Jason sat up with a start, reaching for the retreating figure of his dream, but his hand came up to Nicole’s cheek.

“nGoodm mrnmg, mJasnmm,” Nicole said, her mouth around his cock, her eyes just as they had been in his dream.

“Uh, good morning, Nicole,” Jason replied, before gently pushing her back and exploding all over her face and hair, just like she had been asking him to lately.

* * *

Nicole sat at her desk, thinking about the weeks since that first, special night with Jason. Her growing love for Jason, her appetite for sex with him, and her willingness to try new things to please him surprised her now that she thought of it. Nicole’s thoughts turned to her previous boyfriends. There had been a few, some of whom she had come to care for deeply, but they were all merely fumbling, awkward boys compared to him.

Perhaps what surprised her most of all was how much time she spent fellating him. Well, maybe that wasn’t so surprising, Nicole told herself. She spent so much time in distracted thought, picturing his cock, his balls, going over each inch of its skin, following every vein, remembering the throbbing heat of his erection. It was only natural that she should indulge that fascination in his flesh.

Almost every gesture, every word from Jason seemed like an invitation to sex. Sometimes, when they were engaged in deep conversation, his gaze would drift from her eyes to her lips. He was undoubtedly fantasizing about how those lips would feel wrapped around his cock—right?—and she would eagerly kneel and fulfill those fantasies. How many times had he reached for her in the middle of the night? He pretended to toss and turn in his sleep, but she knew what he really wanted. There were of course a few times when all Jason had to do was look down and back into her eyes. One could not be any clearer than that.

Things seemed to be unfolding wonderfully for her when Jason agreed to move in two weeks ago, but then something happened. The sex was still amazing, but now he seemed to be initiating less of it, intentionally. It started a few days ago when he woke from that dream. She remembered it so well because that morning he gave her more cum than ever before. Nicole didn’t know exactly how much, but she did know that she skipped breakfast. God, she joked to herself, if you are what you eat, then I could eventually consist entirely of Jason’s cum! The idea, though perhaps impossible given Jason’s recent withdrawal from her, still made her smile.

A thread of worry weaved through Nicole’s thoughts as she considered that Jason might be losing interest in her. What could she do to please him more? How could she make sex with him more exciting? Why do I think about his cock so much, she asked herself.

“Gabrielle?” Nicole began, carelessly. They were alone in the office. “I think I might be addicted to blowing Jason and eating his cum. Is there something wrong with me?” She could have been remarking on the weather, but the light of Jason filled her, as it did for a time whenever Jason her fed her. The fabric of her being was vibrancy itself, and especially so when she spoke of him, which she often did with Gabrielle. Each thread of it throbbed thicker and brighter.

Unknown to Nicole, over the past several weeks those threads reached out to the tapestry that was Gabrielle. They first probed, then frayed its edges. Over time, they worked their way into the heart of it, innervating and pulsing within it. Imperceptibly, Gabrielle was becoming a woman with only one thing on her mind.

Gabrielle slowly turned to Nicole. “No, that’s only natural. There’s NOTHING wrong with that at all.” Gabrielle’s eyes bore into Nicole with an alarming intensity.

* * *

“This really is amazing,” Todd exclaimed, again straying from the list of topics that Jason wanted to discuss. “Congratulations are in order. You’ll probably get a hot secretary now, you lucky bastard.”

Sandrine, who was sitting in the chair next to Todd’s, just rolled her eyes. Both were seated in front of Jason’s huge new desk.

“I’m only a supervisor, Todd,” Jason answered.

“Yeah,” Todd continued, “but you run an office that’s the size of a department, and now you have the office to match. You will NEED a secretary. All you need to do is contact HR and they’ll assign one. Damn, the view from here is awesome. Does that door back there lead to a private restroom? Sweet! And the sofa,” Todd nodded behind him, “is great if you want to take a nap. I’m jealous. All you need now is a secretary and some...”

“Okay, now,” Jason politely interjected. “Enough about the office, please? And I’ll think about getting a secretary.” When Todd walked over to the wall of tinted glass and looked out over the busy street below, Jason smiled and shrugged helplessly at Sandrine, as if in apology for the direction that the informal meeting had taken. Sandrine had always been so solid. Jason considered her his right arm. Her eyes had narrowed as she continued to listen for the important points that Jason tried to cover, despite Todd. Actually, Jason thought, those eyes smouldered. Her lips were painted a deep, dark red, nearly black, so luscious. I wonder how they would look stretched around a.... Jason shook his head. Nicole is the love of my life, he said to himself, and perhaps there is a place in my life for Jennifer and Clarise, too. God knows the things that he had done with those two, continued to do with those two...but that must be it.

Sandrine regarded Jason carefully. So self-effacing, but efficacious. His masterful organization of the office staff in the Kaspersky matter and subsequent leadership in the office had made him an easy choice for supervisor. More and more, he reminded Sandrine of her father, who had been an executive at a large firm before retiring to the south with her mother. She sighed.

* * *

Jason found himself in the records room, filing the hard copies of his reports. The office was deserted. It was lunchtime, but he had been busier than ever and had neglected to file these important reports, which had to be done today.

The clicking of heels preceded the entrance of Amanda, a departmental secretary, who was carrying an armful of files. Amanda, the office minx. She always wore tight sweaters to complimented her voluptuous figure—were her tits real?—and short skirts that revealed legs that went on forever. And those heels. It was an office event each morning when she removed her jacket. Such a dirty mouth, too. She was sometimes overheard in the break room talking about her sexual conquests, describing each in great detail. Jason had always felt uncomfortable around her.

She smiled and turned to close the door behind her. Her makeup was perfect, her long, wavy auburn hair shone and fell halfway to her delightfully round ass. It was sweet torture to watch her move just from the door to the file cabinet next to his.

“You know,” she began, “you could get a secretary to do that for you.”

“Huh?” Jason replied, distracted. “Oh. So I’ve been told.” Jason turned back to his filing and noticed that Amanda also began to file her reports. Soon, however, he became uncomfortably aware that she was eyeing him up and down, like one inspects a piece of meat.

What was it about Jason? she wondered, feeling herself warm to him. More than warm. There was something... Everyone knew that Jason was a rising star in the company. She became distantly aware that a new supervisor would need a secretary.

She turned to Jason, standing alarmingly close. “Secretaries are good for other things, too, you know” she said coyly, seductively.

“Uh, like what?” God, it was so hard to think.

“Well...I bet I could suck you off in under two minutes.”

In his nervousness, Jason looked down and back up into the depths of her blue eyes, which, under the circumstances, told Amanda that it wasn’t going to suck itself. Jason was about to say something, anything, but she was already falling to her knees.

* * *

To Amanda’s amazement and delight, and despite her skilled ministrations, it was much longer than two minutes when Jason finally decided to fill her mouth with jizz. The small records room was hot and smelled of sex. Amanda’s skin shone with a hint of perspiration. Her hair was slightly disheveled. Breathing like a sprinter, she continued to grasp his dick with both hands, as if holding on for dear life.

“My God,” she panted, looking up at Jason in wonder. “I...wow. I love giving head, but this... I think I had mini-orgasms the whole time, and that last one...”

Jason smiled at Amanda. She looked so insignificant next to his cock. No, he reminded himself, she is a person, a beautiful person, not just a piece of meat.

“So,” Amanda began, “you probably need a secretary-”

“I’ll make the call.”

She smiled. “Give me a minute,” she said.

When she finally caught her breath, Amanda stood, straightened out her skirt, then smoothed her hair before turning to leave. Outside, the office was coming back to life.

* * *

Jason had been thinking about the dream a lot lately. It had felt so real, as if he actually was that man being serviced on that bed, as if the man’s thoughts and actions were his own. What interested him most was how the man engaged the ring. It reminded him of a passage from “A Warning to My Blood”:

The ring, it is a key, a key to the mind. I stumbled onto this fact only after many years of bearing it. It is true that some women are uncontrollably drawn to The Bearer, and that, generally, the charm of The Bearer is difficult to resist. How long I thought The Bearer’s Gaze was the pinnacle of his power, but it is not. The Gaze merely brings the thrall into Communion with The Bearer. While in Communion, the thrall becomes an open book, one that can be REWRITTEN, if The Bearer engages the ring. This is so much more than command of the thrall. It is the power to mold her mind, to alter the responses of her body, indeed to change her body. It is the issue of The Bearer that sets the changes in stone. Once a thrall is changed in this way, however, there is no weaning the thrall off of The Bearer. The thrall becomes less of a person, and more of a thing. Is the hand of God in this? How could I think to improve our love? One must own what one breaks, but I could not.

Was that last part for his mother? Surely nothing was wrong with his mother, Jason thought, thinking about maybe visiting her this weekend. But the rest of it started to make sense. Being so busy, he hadn’t thought to attempt The Bearer’s Gaze, but the more he thought of it-

There was a knock on the door, and then Sandrine peeked in. “Got a minute?” she said.

“Of course,” Jason replied. “Please have a seat. I know, I know. I haven’t gotten around to counseling Jennifer and Clarise yet. You’re absolutely right, though. They have been flaunting their disregard for the company’s dress code, and it’s been distracting...for the other guys in the office, I mean.”

“Huh? Oh, I’m not here about that.”

“Oh?” Jason said, clearing his throat. “What’s up?”

“Well,” she began as she dropped herself into a chair, “there’s a rumor that Mrs. Hammond is really angry with you.”

“What else is new? She’s angry with everyone, Sandrine, but we can still work together.”

“It may be a little more serious than you think,” Sandrine replied. “Though our office is technically a part of her department, you might recall that she was conspicuously absent during our work on the Kaspersky account. Some people think that she wanted us to fail, then use our failure as a reason to ‘reorganize’ our staff into other areas of her department, which she’s been trying to do ever since she got promoted. Mr. Ramirez’s transfer to regional may have been preparation for something just like this.”

Jason was thoughtful a moment. “But we came together and proved our value, Sandrine. We saved the company millions. Surely even Mrs. Hammond can see that.”

“That’s the thing. It’s not about the company. This is personal for her. I’m letting you know this because she’s processed a few transfers out of our office. The transfers seem harmless, but I feel that they are key personnel.”

“Who?”

“Paul and Sharon—our best analysts—are going, and I’m scheduled to transfer also.”

“WHAT?!”

The force and abruptness of Jason’s outburst startled Sandrine, who had never heard Jason raise his voice before.

“Yes, she-” Sandrine started to say, but Jason cut her off.

“I can’t promise that it will change anything, Sandrine, but I’m going to fight this.” Visibly upset, Jason stormed out of the office.

It took a moment for Sandrine to calm down after Jason left. So forceful, so masterful. Sandrine wondered if he would have any luck with Mrs. Hammond. She hoped so. She enjoyed working in this office.

* * *

Compared to the bustle on the floors below, Jason thought that this floor was sedate. There were few people, just large offices. Even the phones seemed to ring more softly up here. Mrs. Hammond’s secretary, a cute redhead, politely smiled at Jason as he approached.

“Hello, uh...” He quickly looked at the name plate on her desk. “...Ms. Turner. May I speak to Mrs. Hammond?”

“Is she expecting you?”

“Um, no. I’m Jason Ellis. I’d like to discuss personnel transfers with her, please.”

“Call me Sarah,” Sarah said pleasantly. “I’ve been hearing good things about you. I’m happy to finally put a face to the name. One moment.” Sarah called Mrs. Hammond and spoke briefly with her before sending him in.

Tricia Hammond’s office was much larger than Jason’s, and tinted glass formed two of its walls. The quintessential corner office. The woman herself, a tall, svelte brunette in her late thirties, wore her straight raven-black hair long and was dressed in a striped black business suit. Seeing her called to mind something that Todd had once said: “She could do porn. If you looked up ‘MILF’ in the dictionary, you’d see a picture of her.” She did have a nice body. Though slender, her rack practically begged to be tit-fucked. And she looked like she sucked a mean dick.

“Mr. Ellis,” Mrs. Hammond said, rather coldly, “how may I help you?”

“Yes, well, you see, I’d like to discuss the pending transfers of staff out of-”

“I’m sorry,” Mrs. Hammond said, waiving her hand dismissively. “I’m not even going to pretend to care about what you have to say. Do you see that chart?” She pointed to a large organizational chart on a wall.

“Well, sure-”

“THAT,” she said pointedly, “was my vision for this department, the fruition of which is now delayed because of you. Do you have any idea how much of this department’s budget is allocated to your section?”

“Yes-”

“Shut up. I did not give you permission to speak. You will listen. How much is unimportant. It’s TOO MUCH. I have my own analysts...”

Mrs. Hammond began to enumerate the reasons why his office, why Jason himself, should not exist. This is going terribly, Jason thought. There’s no way I can get through to her.

Under Mrs. Hammond’s withering diatribe, Jason was left staring at his hands in his lap. The ring was uncomfortably heavy on his finger, pulling at him. Perhaps there is a way, he thought. He look up and Gazed at her.

Tricia Hammond was immediately seized by a unnamed fear, an unnamed need. She began to hyperventilate. Though she could barely hear for the beating of her heart, she could see. Those eyes. They held her in their terrifying presence. The man stood up and began to walk around her desk. She dumbly stood up herself and stumbled backwards, nowhere in particular, just away, until her back came up against the glass wall. When the man stood before her, he placed a hand over her heart.

As soon as Jason touched Tricia, she started to shudder and spasm, but he willed her to calm and soon he felt the tension leave her body. As he looked into her eyes, he knew her. He saw how she came to be who she was, her dreams, her desires, her fears. His eyes softened. Then he saw that he could change her, make her into anything he desired. He could have her call Sarah into her office. He could.... This is wrong, he told himself. Something is wrong here. I cannot, must not do this.

“Tricia.”

“Yes,” she replied, in a little-girl voice stripped of all pretense, all intent.

“We had a pleasant conversation about my staff. There is currently no need for transfers. While you still have reservations, you now believe that my section is a vital part of your department, and you know that you can count on me for support.”

“Yes. That is so.”

Jason gently led her back to her chair and left the office, forcing a smile as he passed Sarah.

* * *

Some minutes later, Tricia’s eyes began to focus again. “Well,” she thought, “Mr. Ellis isn’t of a bad sort after all, he actually seemed....”

Why, she wondered, was she lazily rubbing herself through her clothes?

* * *

Jason stopped by Sandrine’s desk on the way back to his office.

“Sandrine,” he said, “you don’t have to worry about transferring out of this section. The same goes for Paul and Sharon. Please let them know.”

Sandrine was about thank him, but he looked up and started to speak again.

“Jennifer, Clarise! I need to see you in my office.” The two girls perked up immediately and moved to obey.

“Good,” Sandrine said to herself. “Those two need to be set straight.”

* * *

As soon as they were in his office, Jason told Jennifer to remove only her panties. Clarise pouted at being left out. He was already hard by the time his pants and underwear were off.

When Jennifer moved as if to lie down on the couch, Jason said, “No, no. Here. Just turn around. Bend your knees slightly and lean forward a little. Great.”

Jennifer exhaled slowly as Jason filled her, back arched, eyes closed as if in concentration, mouth open in a silent moan. He whispered in her ear. She nodded in understanding.

As Jason walked her on the tip of her toes to the door, it dawned on her that she was quite literally Mr. Ellis’s meat puppet. The thought almost made her cream herself right there. She wanted so bad to push back on Mr. E’s cock but she had to be all serious just then cause she had a job to do. She opened the door and leaned out partway.

“Sandrine. Sandrine!” she said, waving. Sandrine looked up. “Mr. Ellis is not to be disturbed for the next hour.” Sandrine nodded and Jennifer retreated into the office.

“I bet he’s really giving it to them,” Sandrine thought. Jennifer’s lower lip was actually trembling as she spoke. “Perhaps I’ve been too hard on her. Clarise is incorrigible, but Jennifer is just a sweet, innocent girl.”