The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RIVERGLEN HIGH SCHOOL BEAUTY PAGEANT AND CHARITY AUCTION

by Curvasion

PART FOUR

EPILOG ONE

Teresa saw Mia at the gymnasium on the Saturday following the pageant. Mia was exercising her new slave girl, Cynthia. The voluptuous slave was bereft of clothing, save for a pair of old tennis shoes. She jogged along the track, struggling to keep up with Mia, whose grip was locked around the slavegirl’s wrist. Cynthia’s large breasts tossed about awkwardly. She obviously was not accustomed yet to being permanently naked.

Noticing Teresa, Mia stopped and walked over to the bleachers. ‘Hi, Teresa!’ she said, then to Cynthia, ‘Take that towel and wipe yourself off, dear.’ She and Teresa watched as Cynthia toweled the perspiration from her naked body a few feet away. The beautiful slavegirl was obviously embarassed to have the two women staring at her this way. But in her new station in life, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

When she was finished, Mia said, ‘Cynthia, I’d like you to meet Teresa.’ Cynthia said ‘Pleased to meet you, m’am.’

At this, Mia reached out and slapped Cynthia’s face. ‘Now child, you didn’t do that properly!’ Gasping, Cynthia dropped to the floor and belly-crawled over to Teresa. She kissed the young lady’s tennis shoes in turn, as a smiling Teresa presented one shoe, and then the other.

‘That’s my good girl,’ said Mia. She prodded Cynthia with her foot. Cynthia rolled over and lay passively on the gym floor. Mia rested her foot on the naked slavegirl’s stomach.

‘your triumph over the class valedictorian seems complete, Mia!’ commented Teresa. ‘Did you use any of that ‘Natural Slavery’ rigamarole?’

‘No; Cynthia and I went about it the old-fashioned way. I was very thorough, and also very patient.’ Mia smiled. ‘Perhaps more patient that Cynthia would have liked! My pretty baby had a little bit of difficulty accepting some of my silly rules, but by the time I was finished doing things to her, she and I saw eye-to-eye on absolutely everything.’

‘I don’t see any marks!’ said Teresa, complimenting Mia. ‘I did notice she was favoring that right leg a little.’

‘Yes, I spent a lot of time working on that leg—she has very pretty legs, don’t you think?’ Mia reached down and pulled Cynthia up from the floor.

‘Very nice,’ said Teresa. ‘So... how would you rate her ‘performance?’’

‘In the bedroom, you mean?’ Mia cuddled Cynthia to her. ‘Poor dear, she tries very hard, but she has so little experience. I even had to teach her how to kiss!’ The beautiful published author blushed. ‘But we’re going to spend a great deal of time working on Cynthia’s lovemaking skills, aren’t we, dear? Yes!’

‘In any case,’ Mia continued, ‘I plan to get my money’s worth out of her. For instance, I should be getting straight A’s for the rest of the semester with Cynthia here doing all my homework! As a matter of fact, I was thinking of starting a little business! A smart girl like Cynthia could do the homework of half the senior class, don’t you think?’

‘She’d have no choice but to try!’ joked Teresa.

‘But it hasn’t been all work, has it, sweetheart?’ said Mia. Then, to Teresa, ‘I’ve been teaching Cynthia to do tricks today. D’you want us to show you one?’

Teresa nodded.

Mia positioned Cynthia in front of her and to her right. ‘Get ready, dear...’ Then she gave the command, ‘BABY PERCH!’

Cynthia crouched down, then sprung straight up in the air. Mia ducked under her and caught the girl’s body, smoothly lifting it up and settling Cynthia’s naked behind on her shoulder. Cynthia teetered a little, but managed to keep her balance sitting in the little cradle Mia made with her shoulder and arm curled around Cynthia’s bottom.

Teresa applauded. Mia turned her head and gave Cynthia’s thigh a little smooch. ‘That’s my good girl!’ she said.

Cynthia smiled. She was still acutely aware of her situation; but she could not suppress a flush of contentment that her owner was pleased with her.

EPILOGUE TWO

On the day after the pageant, Molly was delivered to Mrs. Struthers at her home. The young slave had spent the day alone, growing accustomed to her spacious cage in the basement. Towards evening, Mrs. Struthers brought the girl upstairs. Molly now stood naked and barefoot in her former teacher’s bedroom.

‘Mrs. Struthers,’ said Molly.

‘Yes dear,’ said Mrs. Struthers.

‘I... I wanted to thank you for rescuing me.’

‘What do you mean, dear?’ said Mrs. Struthers, distractedly. She was busy changing her clothes, visible only in Molly’s periferal vision as the slavegirl stood where she’d been told to.

‘If you hadn’t picked me, one of the other women might have taken me—and they didn’t look too friendly!’

‘Yes, I suppose that’s so.’ Mrs. Struthers walked over now to where Molly stood. Molly was surprised by her former teacher’s appearance. The educator had seemingly poured her buxom figure into an exotic undergarment that embraced her white curvaceousness like a spiderweb. Her nipples were fully exposed, but the sinister network of black threads provided full support for the teacher’s large breasts. The outfit was crotchless, and Mrs. Struthers curly bush was well displayed.

‘I guess you remembered me from the class...’ Molly went on, nervously. ‘I helped you to collate papers once, and I volunteered for some other things.’

Mrs. Struthers replied, ‘Oh yes, now I remember... you were the helpful one. Now Molly, would you please bend over for me? That’s a good girl. Touch your toes, dear.’

Puzzled, Molly bent over at the waist and touched her toes. Mrs. Struthers wandered around the girl, examining the young lady’s pretty bum while she held the position obediently.

‘Now Molly, I’m going to spank you a few times on your behind. This is not a punishment—I’m just performing a kind of test. I’m giving you a little physical examination, do you understand, sweetheart?’

‘Yes, m’am.’

Mrs. Struthers steadied Molly with one hand, and with the other spanked Molly, surprisingly hard. After striking her on one buttock, she did the same on the other. Molly gasped and whimpered.

‘Good girl! complimented Mrs. Struthers. She examined the marks of redness her palms had made, then gently rubbed them out, massaging Molly’s stinging bum. She made a circle with her finger on Molly’s left buttock, just below the curve of the hip. Yes, this will be a good place to put the brand, she decided.

‘Do you like sex, Molly? asked Mrs. Struthers casually.

‘I... I don’t know, m’am.’

‘Ha, ha! You will. You will enjoy sex very much. You and I are going to have a great deal of sex, young lady. Sex is an activity to which I attach a great deal of fondness.’

‘Yes, m’am.’

Mrs. Struthers pulled the naked girl down to the bed. She kissed Molly and continued.

‘In fact, Molly, your entire existence from now on will revolve around having sex with me. We will spend a great deal of time in the act of lovemaking. And when we are not, you will devote yourself entirely to activities that will increase my enjoyment of you in bed. Is that understood?’

‘Y... Yes, m’am.’

She stroked Molly’s stomach. ‘Dear, tell me what your favorite hobby is.’

Molly stammered, ‘I like crocheting...’

‘You will forget about crocheting.’ She rubbed slowly in a circle around Molly’s navel. ‘Now Molly, do you know how to drive an automobile?’

‘Yes, m’am.’

‘You will forget everything you know about driving.’ She rubbed up and down with her fingertip between Molly’s breasts. ‘Alright then, what is crocheting, Molly?’

‘I don’t know, m’am.’

‘Good. Can you tell me what a steering wheel or a clutch is, dear?’

‘No, m’am.’

‘That’s very good, sweetheart.’

She stroked Molly’s long, beautiful thigh. ‘Your body is very beautiful, my dear. I noticed that you are older than the other girls. Held back in an earlier grade?’

‘Yes, I was.’

‘The maturity of your body intruiges me,’ went on the teacher. ‘I enjoy the largeness of your breasts, and your softness. We will explore those tonight. I see that you are a virgin, and we will take care of that tonight as well...’

END OF PART FOUR