The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RIVERGLEN HIGH SCHOOL BEAUTY PAGEANT AND CHARITY AUCTION

by Curvasion

PART THREE

After the brisk pace of over fifty bidding sessions, Mrs. Struthers called for a short recess so that she could present an educational demonstration.

‘Now ladies, we still have dozens of eager contestants behind the curtain waiting for you. But I want to take a moment to suggest to you that the compassionate and humane treatment of these young ladies’ delicate bodies is not only in their best interest, but your own. That’s why I recommend to every young mistress that she take some time to learn the techniques of Natural Slavery. N/S gives you the immediate, complete control over a young female, saves you time and helps you to get the maximum enjoyment from your lovely pet. ’

Mrs. Struthers continued, ‘I’ll now have my assistant, Iva Clark, perform a demonstration. Notice that she will use only one finger!’

Iva stepped out onto center stage and bowed. She held up one finger of her right hand and smiled.

She turned towards a struggling, naked girl who was being dragged onstage by Elke. The girl whimpered when she saw Iva, and tried desperately to escape. From her thrashing limbs it was obvious that this attractive young woman was experiencing a great deal of anxiety.

Iva reached out and simply touched her fingertip to the girl ‘s left nipple. The girl lurched visibly, like someone receiving an electric shock. And then just as suddenly, all the fight went out of her, and she hung limp in Elke’s arms.

As Iva patiently rotated her fingertip around the young lady’s nipple, her victim stared at Iva, dumbstruck. Completely against her will and all her efforts to resist, this beautiful young woman had been ‘collected’ by Iva. The young contestant was completely focused on her conqueror, and passionately attentive to Iva on the deepest emotional level.

After toying with the young beauty for a leisurely minute and a half, Iva slowly lifted her finger from the girl’s nipple. The girl sighed, and noticably arched her body towards the departing finger.

Iva again bowed to the audience, which had remained completely quiet during the demonstration. The crowd began clapping, and the applause built up to a crescendo. As Elke carried the young woman over to the little platform to be sold, the girl’s eyes following Iva as she returned to the backstage. The beautiful contestant acted like a lovestruck puppy.

The auction continued with contestant after contestant being bid on eagerly by the crowd. The audience was drunk with the pleasure of witnessing such a parade of young beauties being subjugated and sold. But even in this banquet of sensual delights, one contestant stood, literally, head and shoulders above the rest.

Elke had carried most of the contestants cradled in her arms. But she held this new girl slung over her shoulder, and for good reason—the girl was so large that a cradle-carry would have been almost impossible! Even draped over Elke’s shoulder, the girl’s behind was so wide that Elke’s arm barely was able to reach around it.

The crowd recognized the girl instantly as Betty, the largest girl in the school. Her size was in perfect proportion to the young beauty’s height, and she was indeed a ravishing beauty, with gorgeous long legs, wide hips, a surprisingly narrow waist, and truly enormous breasts that jutted out from her chest, seemingly in defiance of gravity.

As Elke balanced the terrified Betty on the narrow stand, Meredith read out her description. ‘This is Betty Goodwyn. Talents: none. Interests: talking on the phone. But she certainly is a big girl, isn’t she?’ The audience tittered.

‘Ladies, make your bids!’

The room feel suddenly silent. For the first time that night, there were no bids. The audience merely stared passively at Betty, who looked around, confused and distressed.

Meredith was suprised by the audience’s silence. ‘Really, ladies, don’t I have at least one bid? This creature is beautiful, large-breasted, and she can obviously withstand a lot of rough handling!’

Meredith turned to Elke. ‘Elke, my dear, our audience needs something to whet their interest. Could you please remove the young lady’s bikini?’

Elke pulled Betty down from the stand, and while the beautiful girl struggled helplessly against her wrist and ankle cuffs, Elke undid the back of Betty’s bra. A humiliated Betty could not prevent Elke from gently pulling the garment away, allowing Betty’s enormous breasts to swing freely in the air, her large brown nipples enticingly revealed.

Ignoring Betty’s sobbing pleas, Elke untied the strings to the contestant’s bikini bottoms, and pulled them down the length of Betty’s long, beautiful legs.

As Elke lifted the naked Betty back up to the stand, Meredith said, ‘As you can see, we have here a remarkable specimen, of exceptional quality for lovemaking and sturdy enough for vigorous punishment. Do I have any bids for her?’

In the long pause that followed, Betty glanced around, miserable and humiliated to find herself not only a slave, but worse, an unwanted slave!

Meredith continued, ‘Is there any one person who will make a bid for this marvelous, beautiful creature?’

Suddenly, two tiny hands lifted, just barely visible between the heads of the crowd, with all fingers spread.

Meredith announced, ‘We have a bid for $100!’ But the hands clenched and unclenched. Meredith said, ‘No, $200! No, it’s $400! ... Five, six... is it? Yes it is, $1000 dollars! We have a bid for $1000 for Betty, going once, going twice, SOLD to the little girl in row four! Come forward and claim your merchandise!’

Betty watched anxiously to see the person who now owned her, but the crowd blocked her view for a few moments.

Then the buyer reached the aisle, and started down towards her.

It was Marcie, smiling from ear to ear.

Marcie, the most well-liked girl in the Phys. Ed. and Olympic Training class, who had cajoled, bribed, and made promises to every girl in the class if only they would let her have exclusive bidding rights on her longtime friend. In the end, nobody could resist Marcie’s persistent pleas.

Betty’s mouth dropped open, and then she collapsed and dropped from the platform. Elke barely managed to break the big girl’s fall as she tumbled to the floor of the stage.

A concerned Marcie lept up onto the stage and knelt next to her childhood friend, examining her. Then she announced to the crowd, ‘She’s alright—she just passed out from the excitement.’

Marcie lifted Betty up and cradled her in her arms. The sight of the diminuitive athlete hefting the big girl was both astonishing and amusing. As the crowd applauded, Marcie lifted Betty’s limp body up and over her head.

* * *

With the pageant having drawn to a close, the security guards, onstage participants and the backstage assistants converged on the loading dock in back of the auditorium. Meredith and Elke were in very good moods, and complimented Mrs. Struthers on a successful show. Compliments went all around as the little group anticipated the attractive fringe benefit of working the show.

At the dock, they entered the large trailer that had originally transported the majority of the contestants. Now it was stocked with just the leftover girls, the ones who had been transported under the tarp in the pickup truck.

The twenty-five attractive young women had had their bikinis taken away from them, and were now hanging naked from the ceiling of the truck, quite helpless in slave transport harnesses. Their arms were secured above their heads, and their ankles drawn up behind them, crossed and strapped together in a way that forced their thighs apart and exposed their genital areas. The harnesses were attached to the ceiling by 360-degree swivels with shock-absorbing springs, and moored to the floor with elastic cables to prevent excessive swinging. The harnesses were a humanitarian gesture, to protect the girls from insects and other pests that might inhabit a cargo vehicle. As a side benefit, the arrangement rendered their voluptuous bodies accessable to legal and commercial inspections.

‘The delivery truck is going to make it around to each of your houses in the morning,’ said Mrs. Struthers. ‘So all you have to do is mark which girl you want. Here’s a notepad and a roll of masking tape, so you can just tape a tag on the girl’s skin.’

Taking each of the helpless women in turn, Elke subjected each to a rigorous ordeal, inspected their anatomy, pinching their legs and sides, and spinning their dangling bodies around to assess their back muscles and behinds.

Meredith took a different approach. She had a small white bedroom flogger, and she snapped it in turn against each girl’s belly, just below the navel. She judged the reactions of each girl to this cruelty, and on the third try, found a tender young beauty who was obviously terrified of her. She wrapped her arms around the girl, and began talking quietly to her. Soon the girl was sobbing quietly and nodding her head dejectedly to each question Meredith calmly posed. Then, smiling, Meredith taped her name tag on the miserable girl.

At the back of the van, Molly rocked gently from side to side in her harness, her mature, voluptuous womanhood nakedly on display. She watched anxiously as Mrs. Struthers looked over each girl in turn, mouthing reassuring platitudes to the worried girls as she went about making her own selection. Molly hoped against hope that the teacher would reach her before someone else did.

‘Just browsing, Iva?’ asked Mrs. Struthers. Iva was lazily sketching a circle with her fingernail on the stomach of a worried young beauty. ‘Yes, Mrs. Struthers,’ Iva replied with a little smile. ‘Just browsing.’

‘I didn’t fail to notice that you’d done a little skimming,’ said Mrs. Struthers. ‘I must say you made a very good choice! But we mustn’t be greedy, young lady,’ she continued, taking the naked woman from Iva. ‘After all, this is supposed to be for charity!’ ‘Yes, Mrs. Struthers,’ said Iva, smiling.

‘I was wondering,’ said Elke, just as she was taping her own tag on an ashen young beauty. ‘We’re still going to have about ten leftover animals when we finish—how will they be disposed of? Will they have to be destroyed?’

‘No, no, we have an arrangement with a research laboratory that’s very reasonable financially,’ said Mrs. Struthers. ‘They’ll take very good care of my pretty young ladies.’

END OF PART THREE