The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RIVERGLEN HIGH SCHOOL BEAUTY PAGEANT AND CHARITY AUCTION

by Curvasion

PART FIVE

EPILOG THREE

Although Marcie still considered Betty to be her best friend, she had kept the big girl naked and leashed while she grew accustomed to her new life. Marcie was following the advice of a book she’d purchased on the care and feeding of human love slaves, a pet-owner’s manual filled with helpful information.

She explained all of this to Betty, while kissing away her tears. With plenty of hugs and caresses, Marcie was able to calm down and reassure her new pet. In doing so, she exerted the subtle and inperceptable control she’d had over Betty ever since they were children.

Marcie had been in love with Betty for many years, and had long been planning for the day she would take possesion of her lovely friend. Using the technique of Natural Slavery, she’d gently influenced Betty to exercise and keep physically fit, and she’d firmly prevented Betty from developing any bad habits that would deteriorate her health. At the same time, Marcie made sure that Betty would remain inferior enough to be judged slave material when selection time came around.

On the evening of the pageant, after she had taken her lovely prize home, Marcie had tied Betty’s leash to the bedpost, explaining to her that this would help to focus Betty’s attention on what they were doing, and keep her from wandering. She started slowly with Betty, planting kisses up and down her body, and turning her over for playful spankings. When the sexual tension reached a level where Betty was about to have a nervous breakdown, Marcie took a break to tie Betty’s wrists and ankles to the bedposts, so that the young lady was spreadeagled and completely helpless. Marcie knew that this first night would be a busy one, and thought it best to discourage Betty from interfering.

Marcie sat back for a few moments, admiring her handiwork and cherishing her lovely possession. Then she started in again with Betty.

She repeatedly told herself, ‘slowly... take it slowly...’ She tenderly held each of Betty’s breasts in her hands, weighing them, astonished as ever by their sheer size (she was glad she’d ‘persuaded’ Betty to abandon a diet last year !) She took one of the enormous boobs between her hands and squeezed; the succulent nipple protruded. Marcie held back. She puckered her lips and blew upon the erect nipple; Betty’s body shuddered in frustration.

Marcie gently kissed the nipple, then pressed her lips around it. She fought back an enormous temptation to begin sucking. Instead, she slowly rotatated the tip of her tongue around the nipple, and flicked it’s protrubance teasingly. Then she withdrew her lips, and blew on the nipple again.

She proceeded to do the same with the other breast, and playfully switched back and forth between them, until an exasperated Betty was going out of her mind with pent up desire. She paused a moment for Betty to catch her breath. Then Marcie wrapped her fingers around Betty’s waist, holding tightly, and pressed her lips around the left boob. She began to suck, clamping her lips tightly around the boob and using the considerable lung-power of an intensely athletic young woman.

Betty went insane.

The sudden, violent arching of Betty’s back would have knocked off a less determined antagonist. But Marcie road Betty like a bucking bronco, switch-hitting on each breast, attacking them like a ferocious, savage beast, until the screaming girl was dazed and exhausted. As hungry as Marcie was to continue, she paused to see to the well-being of her slavegirl. She dismounted, went to run a washcloth under the cold water tap, and patted down Betty’s forehead with its cool dampness.

She ran her palm up and down the beautiful girl’s nakedness, compelling her to relax. There was more, much, MUCH more, that Marcia intended to do to Betty this night, but she had to insure that the lovely slavegirl could endure it. Marcie had waited years for this; there was no way that Betty would be permitted to escape her affections any more.

Marcie was going to fuck Betty. She was going to fuck her like no woman had ever been fucked before. She was going to fuck her with a strap-on in every orafice the girl possessed. She was going to fuck her until the bed broke in half, and the building shook on its foundation. She was going to fuck this vast, sweet, beautiful woman until Betty was singing the praises of lesbian lovemaking like a one-girl Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

EPILOGUE FOUR

Just before the pageant, Iva had escorted April into the gymnasium locker room. She had taken the girl’s bikini away, then she’d stashed the naked girl in one of the lockers for safekeeping. A thoroughly terrified April had remained imprisoned for the next three hours.

After the pageant, Iva returned to the school and fetched April from the locker. Using Natural Slavery, Iva proceeded to regress the beauty contestant to the mentality of an obedient and trusting six-year-old. This had a calming effect on the frightened girl, and rendered her more manageable.

Iva had parked her car near the school’s rear exit. She led April, still naked, out into the brisk night air. April was now nothing more than a naked human sex slave, a species of livestock whose owner happened to be Iva.

Iva opened her trunk, and lifted her lovely possession into it. April meekly knelt down for Iva to shut the lid. Then Iva drove the car to her residence.

Helpful and eager to please, April assisted Iva in setting out the trays of equipment. The naked girl of course had no comprehension of what Iva was planning to do with the assortment of dildos, whips, anal probes, and lengths of rubber hose. Nor did she understand the function of various electrical equipment installed in the room. Indeed, she was not able to read from any of the thick textbooks on the subject of non-injurious interrogation techniques, which Iva had stacked in one corner, many lying open to favorite pages.

‘Well, here we are!’ said Iva, giving April an affectionate peck on the shoulder. Iva had been very satisfied by the sensuous lovemaking session she’d just had with her obedient and affectionate slave. April had been a naive but eager partner whose healthy, voluptuous body was energetic and easily teased.

Iva thought it especially ironic that April had earlier complained to Mrs. Struthers about Iva interfering with her ‘mindset.’ Iva had demonstrated tonight that she could control April’s mindset precisely and at will.

And now, with the procedure she was about to perform, she would alter April’s mindset permanently and irreversably. Iva smiled quietly at the prospect.

She directed the naked girl to a metal table with a complex, spider-like framework built into it. She obliged April to mount the table and lay her naked body across the apparatus. With Iva’s help, April positioned herself within the framework. Thinking this was some sort of game, April was sweetly cooperative as Iva closed the straps on the pretty girl’s wrists and ankles. As Iva pulled tight the last strap, April was now utterly at her mercy.

Iva reached for a lever and pulled. The entire rack, April and all, rotated. April smiled at Iva; this was a very amusing game indeed. Iva pulled another lever to tilt the framework, turning an astonished April upside down. Then she righted the naked beauty once again.

‘Do you remember this pretty bauble?’ asked Iva, producing the pageant crown. ‘Once upon a time, April, you wanted it more than anything in the world.’ In the framework, April bent her head forward and peered at the crown, vaguely comprehending.

‘And just because you’ve been such a good girl,’ continued Iva, ‘you get to wear this pretty crown as your very own!’ She carefully fitted the ornament on the helpless girl’s head.

April’s brow furrowed. Then her eyes widened. Deep down inside, she was vaguely remembering, vaguely comprehending what was going on, and what was about to happen to her.

Iva adjusted the framework forward, so that she would have easy access to April’s lovely body. She picked up a long rubber probe and tapped it on the end of the table, testing its stiffness. Then she proceeded.

THE END