The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RIVERGLEN HIGH SCHOOL BEAUTY PAGEANT AND CHARITY AUCTION

by Curvasion

PART TWO

Mrs. Struthers served as the master of ceremones for the evening, and after introducing the ‘judges,’ she addressed the audience on a more serious note.

‘I sincerely want to thank all of you for coming tonight. This event is dedicated to your courage. There have been times in this country when the general population has not appreciated the role of our military—not appreciated how you put your own lives on the line to defend the rest of us.

‘Thankfully, those times are gone for good. Our society is committed to rewarding you for your service overseas, on other planets, and in space. We’ll reward you in the future, and we’ll reward you right now. In fact, we’re going to reward you on this very night!’

One-hundred strong, the crowd applauded enthusiastically. Some of the clapping hands were rough-hewn, some attractively tapered. But they were all feminine hands. Anyone who’d roamed the halls of Riverdale High would recognize the audience as the students from the women’s Phys. Ed. and Olympic Training Class. These future soldiers came in many sizes, shapes, and attitudes, but they came in only one gender.

Their jokes and laughter couldn’t hide the fact that these women were eagerly intent on the show’s proceedings. And they didn’t have long to wait, as fitness expert Elke Peterson, showing off her magnificent tanned legs in a sporty one-piece, carried the first young contestant, bound hand and foot, out onto the stage.

Backstage, Iva and a crew of assistants had been busy preparing the girls for their turns onstage. Confused and partially blinded by the lights when they were pulled out of the holding room, the beauty contestants were ambushed one by one, pinned down on one of two waiting couches and quickly imprisoned in wrist and ankle cuffs. An unpeeled lemon was inserted in each girl’s mouth to effectively gag her. Then two other assistants took over, lifting the girls from the couches and carrying them over to a rotating stand—which was actually a playground merry-go-round appropriated for the purpose.

While the whimpering, frightened girls rotated slowly about on the stand, two other assistants attended to them, making sure none of them fell off, or tried to spit out their lemons before they were due onstage.

Mrs. Struthers insisted that the most modern and humane of girl-handling techniques be used at all times. The two attendents worked to keep the girls calm with soothing words and reassuring pats. If a girl became unruly, they would simply pick her up, cut the straps of her bikini and remove it. Then one of the attendants would sit with the naked girl on the rotater, one arm around the girl’s waist and the other cupping one of her breasts and gently pinching the nipple. This would invariably take all of the fight out of a misbehaving female.

When Elke was ready for a new contestant, she had only to step behind the curtain and gather up the girl who was rotating past at the time. Another assistant would step to the side of Elke and deftly pluck the lemon out of the beauty contestant’s mouth.

Onstage, Elke balanced the first girl on a two-foot high round platform. She hooked her finger around the chain between the handcuffs behind the girl’s back, and rested her other hand on the girl’s naked stomach to steady her.

The TV performer Meredith Lakewon stood behind a podium at stage right. She greeted the crowd, and laid out the ground rules. Bidding should begin as soon as Meredith said ‘make your bid’ and not before. Bidding was in increments of ten dollars, to be indicated by the number of fingers raised; after bids went over $100, one finger would indicate $110, etc. She reminded them that all proceeds would go to the soldier’s relief fund, and that they should bid generously.

Meredith glanced over at the bikini clad girl who stood, trembling with fear and confusion, on the little platform. A stagehand identified the contestant to Meredith via a radio earphone she was wearing. With practiced professionalism, the TV star turned to the girl’s information page and absorbed it in a glance.

‘Our first contestant is Amy Smithson, a senior. She’s excelled in the history of Western Europe and Children’s Literature. In her spare time, Amy enjoys bicycling and long walks, which no doubt helps her to keep her attractive figure. Ladies, make your bid!’

The eager crowd exploded with dozens of hands raised, all fingers pointing. A laughing Meredith sorted out the bids and moved the bidding up to the second level and then the third.

Amy stared at the crowd, speechless and terrified. She was incapable of accepting what seemed to be happening—these girls were bidding for HER! This had to be some kind of game! But she could read it in the hungry eyes of the women bidding for her. This was no game—this was real, and these girls were participating in the auction of a human being!

Suddenly Amy cried out in misery and began sobbing like a child. Elke cautioned her to be quiet, and pinched Amy’s skin below her stomach as a warning. But the outburst from the girl only increased the pace of the bidding, and by the time the boisterous auctioning of her flesh was completed, Amy had fetched the handsome price of $570.

With the crowd applauding wildly, Elke pulled the trembling Amy down from the platform and carried the girl over to her new owner, who waited at stage left. As Elke went to fetch another girl for the platform, pageant officials tied a receipt tag around Amy’s neck and gave a copy of it, along with various legal documents, to her purchaser. This would allow her to collect Amy after the show. As the happy new owner returned to her seat, assistants ball-gagged the devastated contestant and closed her up in a nylon slave net. They laid her down on a pushcart; when it was filled with four or five girls, it would be wheeled over to another holding room.

The bidding continued as such, with the audience cheering every new contestant who was deposited on the tiny platform to have their fate decided by the crowd. Nor was the audience oblivious to the enormous shock this change of status was having on the contestants. Only moments before these girls had thought that they possessed rights and opinions, and had even owned property. When they left the platform, they would be mere livestock, subject to the whims and tender mercies of their new owners. The women in the audience, of course, had always considered the silly creatures to be mere animals. But they found it very amusing to watch the expressions that crossed over the contestants’ beautiful faces as the truth dawned on them.

Indeed, bidding always increased to a fever pitch at the moment when the contestant broke down into tears. The audience obviously valued the fact that these girls were creatures of tender emotions, and savored the prospect of owning such sentimental lovelies, having them always available for their owner’s amusement and pleasure, to be dominated, toyed with, and punished as their owners saw fit.

The audience paid heed to the contestant’s talents and skills as well. Meredith’s descriptions of the contestants’ hobbies and activities were delivered in a subtly mocking tone; but the audience always sat up and took notice when a girl’s accomplishments were impressive. Bidding on these girls was noticably more extravagant. Though the bidders might not have any particular use for the contestants skills, they felt a certain pride in owning an extraordinary animal. How pleasing to know that the slave one kept chained naked and alone in one’s cellar was not only beautiful, but was fluent in three foreign languages!

Thus, when it was Cynthia’s turn to mount the platform, the audience listened respectfully to the credits of the valedictorian. Citing several literary prizes and noting that Cynthia had gotten a story published in a commercial anthology, Meredith happily commented, ‘Of course all royalties from this sale will accrue to Cynthia’s new owner!’

The audience, most of whom had never read a work of fiction in their lives, applauded enthusiastically at this. Eager to enslave such an intelligent woman, the crowd members frantically battled to outbid one another.

Cynthia, meanwhile, balanced precariously on the little platform. She had a stricken expression on her face that made her dark looks all the more beautiful. They’d taken away her bikini backstage—it was a misunderstanding, she’d only lost her balance—and now it seemed that this crowd of illiterates was openly mocking her literary accomplishments. She was so entirely shocked and upset that she was incapable of reason, and she watched the bidding in dazed incomprehension.

The bids ascended from one level to another, until finally Meredith announced the astounding final offer, $1070.

Elke pulled Cynthia down from the platform and carried her over to stage left. The crowd parted to allow the winning bidder to step through.

The winner was a student named Mia Pavement. Cynthia recognized her from school, and recalled suddenly that she had spotted Mia staring at her on a number of occasions, going back years. Mia was an extremely fit and muscular girl. Years of weightlifting and training had given her body a ‘ripped’ look that she showed off with tight-fitting tank tops and shorts.

Mia’s face might have been pretty if her jaw had been a little smaller, and her eyes a little larger. It had a vaguely monkey-like appearance that was off-putting. With the passionate gleam she had in her eyes, and her habit of staring someone in the face, Mia could be very unsettling.

As these thoughts flickered through Cynthia’s confused mind, she suddenly realized that she was going to be spending a great deal of time looking into Mia’s face... her whole existence would revolve around that face and its owner...

Without warning, Cynthia began screaming frantically and struggling in Elke’s arms. The audience immediately took notice of this—no girl so far had panicked so suddenly and extremely. Cynthia must be extremely terrified of Mia!

Elke handed the squirming naked girl to Mia, and Mia took her tightly in hand. Mia gave her a violent shake and said, ‘You will settle down NOW!’ Cynthia immediately became silent. The audience applauded with approval.

The attendants reached out for the girl, but Mia shook her head no. ‘You can mail the paperwork to me,’ she explained. She turned and began walking across the aisle in front of the stage, carrying a chastened and naked Cynthia under the audience’s watchful eyes.

Quick to pick up on an interesting development, Meredith descended from the stage to intercept Mia. Holding the microphone out to her, Meredith asked ‘Where are you going?’

Explained Mia, ‘My pretty baby girl here is having a little bit of difficulty adjusting. I need to spend some time ALONE with the poor dear, as soon as possible.’ She looked knowingly at Cynthia, who turned pale as a sheet. Then she continued to carry the former beauty contestant out of the auditorium, the audience applauding warmly.

END OF PART TWO