The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revisited II: Descent

Some people find enjoyment (or maybe what they might even consider peace) in a bottle of Jim Beam, or a pack of Winstons, or a Miles Davis CD. Others find joy in jumping off a cliff with a parachute strapped on or hitting the perfect break in the surf.

Me? Right now, mine was the thrill of taking a lovely girl, and with my inborn magical powers, making her do anything I wanted...all through the venue of my illusion show.

My recent gig for the “Million Dollar” Club in L.A. had brought me a high that I hadn’t felt since I lost Amber. The black hole that had formed a vast, empty place in my heart was growing bigger everyday. But the $1Million Club gig had provided me with an outlet...in the form of the hostess Traci, whom I levitated against her will. The whole experience had provided me with some honest-to-God HAPPINESS I hadn’t felt in a long time...

And that was just the beginning...

About two weeks after the $1Million Club show, I got an invitation to perform at a club in North Hollywood called “Whatever You Desire”. The pay wasn’t anywhere near as substantial as the $1 million gig, but the proviso that I could do “anything I desired” was too good to refuse...

Strangely, while driving to the club, the route took me past some historical sites. I grew a bit melancholy as I passed Herrman’s Bar on Broadway, where I had first convinced Amber to work with me. Things got even worse, when I drove past Putter’s Restaurant, where we had first met...it took all the effort in the world to choke back tears and hit the gas to get as far away from those places as I could. I didn’t need to dwell on this.

I COULDN’T dwell on this...

* * *

In all honesty, I remember very little of the actual show that night. Probably because I was impatient to get to the closing illusion act of the show that I devised at a whim. I do know that up to a point, with the knowledge of my powers to back me, I projected more confidence and attitude, which seemed to elicit a little more cheering and whistling, maybe even a scream or two.

I started to feel like a star.

Finally, the moment came...it was time to pick a girl.

I faced the audience and exclaimed, “Now then, everyone, I’d like to do a special act for you all, since you’ve been such a great crowd. But, I do need one volunteer...”

A number of girls’s hands shot up...but there was one in particular that caught my eye. It was a blonde, about 5′6″, probably around 150lbs, who was wearing a T-shirt that seemed like a second skin to her ample chest. She had a very Jayne Mansfield quality about her, the way her hips rounded out from her waist...her short skirt barely covering her it.

Perfect,

I pointed to her and said, “Yes, young lady? Would you like to assist me in my latest illusion?”

She giggled and replied, “I’d like that!” and bounded onstage. The audience applauded appreciatively. Her lovely physique even elicited a few whistles and hoots from the males in the audience. I took her hand and kissed it.

“Welcome, my dear...” I crooned. She visibly blushed and giggled nervously. “And what is your name?” I asked.

“Puppet.” she replied without a blink. Puppet? I thought. What kind of name is “puppet”? Aloud, I said, " Puppet? That’s a curious name...”

“Master gave me that name,” she explained. Master, eh? So it would seem someone else had quite a bit of influence in her life...I’ll have to find out who it is...later. But for now...

“I see...well then, are you nervous, my dear?”

“Yes,” Puppet confessed. “I’ve never had a magician do magic on me.”

“Well, I’ll do my best to make it an UNFORGETTABLE experience for you...” I smiled. She returned my smile warmly.

“But FIRST...” I paused dramatically, then looked her dead in the eyes...“you must sleep.”

She seemed startled at first, but then shifted as if warming up to the idea. “Okay...” she said. “How do I do that?”

Now it was time for the fun to begin!

“Just face the audience and listen to what I tell you...” I said softly, gently positioning her to face the audience as I needed.

“Okay,” she replied, expectantly. I then began to wave my hands in front of her eyes. In truth, I could have mentally commanded her to sleep and she would have been out like a light, but I knew that the audience would want a show.

“Now then, my dear, you are becoming very relaxed...” I intoned.” You are becoming tired...and you want to sleep, don’t you...?”

Her eyes fluttered as she was obviously struggling to stay awake. “Mmmmmm....” she purred.“I’m very relaxed...it’s so....hard....to...keep.....my eyes....open....yes....please.....I want....to...sleep...”

I then said very firmly, “You will NOT sleep...UNTIL I command you to...do you understand?” My mind began to go into a dark “autopilot”, where I knew that the girl was in my clutches...and it felt GOOD!!!

“Bend to my will...go under my spell...” I commanded. " tell me you are under my control, that you will obey my every command...that you cannot resist me.” To some, these words may have sounded corny...but they’re not so corny when you’re the one saying them, knowing that it’s really happening!

She began to sway and moaned, " yes...I cannot resist...". Time to put her to the test.

“Then bark like a dog.” I ordered. Instantly, she got down on all fours and began to bark and growl. The audience laughed with delight. She wagged her ass and sniffed about. I smiled, knowing how deep she was at the moment. Then a curious thing happened. I bent down, petted her, and said, “Now, you will stop barking like a dog.”

She kept barking! “Stop barking like a dog” I said again. She stopped this time, but then sat on her belly as if she was still a dog. The audience was howling at this point....I had either failed or succeeded beyond my wildest dreams, depending on who you talked to! No way was I going to let this girl upstage me, though. I probed deep into her mind and gave her the emphatic command, ”

YOU WILL NOT BARK LIKE A DOG ANYMORE! YOU ARE NO LONGER A DOG!”

It was practically a mental scream. But it worked. The blank stare of trance that had been on her face earlier returned and she stood upright again. “Yes sir...” she breathed quietly.

What’s going on? I wondered. Is something wrong with my powers? But I had no time to dwell on that, for I had a show to finish.

In moments, I had her in a deeper trance. Her eyes fluttered closed and she uttered, " I am completely under your spell, sir...”

“Good,” I replied. “For I’m going to make you disappear for a few moments...”

“Yes...” she said tonelessly.

“But to do it right...let’s take it a bit slow, shall we?”

“Yes...” was her toneless answer. At that point, I waved my hand in front of her torso...and snapped my fingers. In the blink of an eye, her T-shirt disappeared! Incredibly, Puppet seemed to come out of her trance a bit as she noticed her newly nude state and covered her breasts! Some in the audience were startled, but others hooted and cheered. Puppet made no move to do anything else, although I noticed what appeared to be a gleam in her eye.

“How do you feel?” I asked. That seemed to trigger something in her, for she then grinned and adopted a cheerleader’s pose! Then, without warning, she began to do a cheer as if at a football game and uttered the following:

“Ready...and....fuck me, fuck me, I’m a slut! Fuck me, fuck me, stuff my butt! Cum in face, cum in my space, fuck me, fuck me, bust your nut!” The audience were in stitches and went wild...this was obviously more than they had bargained for, but for me, it was more than I could take! Why was she reacting like this? Could it be that perhaps, she had been hypnotized once before...and I may had triggered something programmed into her previously? If so, I was going to put a stop to it now. She continued to jump up and down, shaking imaginary pom-poms, when I snapped my fingers again and simultaneouly, mentally screamed at her to STOP!!

She did. She then went back upright and stood placidly. I was so worked up by now, that her mind became a singular target for me. I concentrated intensely and said, “Take off your panties.” But mentally, I was strongly commanding her to ONLY obey my direct commands...and NO ONE ELSE’S!

She complied...and gently removed her skirt first...then, slid her panties down, in a somewhat sultry fashion. But I was still too steamed to notice the lovely nubile form in front of me. I wanted her to feel humilation for embarrassing me...so I had the perfect idea...

“Before I make you disappear, my dear, " I grinned in an evil fashion, " I want you to act like a damsel in distress. Act as if you don’t want to vanish, as if you want to resist my powers...PLEAD with me NOT to put you deeper under my power...”

Her expression then changed to one of pure terror. “Please! Please don’t! Please don’t use your magic on me! Please, let me go!” She then got on her knees and clawed at my legs. “I’ll be a good girl...I don’t want to disappear! I want to stay here, please!”

THIS was more like it! I looked down at her and simply shook my head. “I’m afraid the time has come to make you disappear...”

She became unglued. “I don’t want to go...please, no! Don’t do this to me! I’ll do anything you ask, just don’t make me into nothing! I’m scared!” She looked as if she was about to cry.

Normally such a sight would have melted my heart....but right now, my heart was STONE. And I was enjoying every second of it.

I chucked her under the chin and by raising my hand up, caused her to stand. “Please sir, I beg of you....don’t you like me here? I want to be by you...exist!”

I then gently but firmly grasped her chin in my fingers and pulled her sharply to within inches of my face, so that we were nose-to-nose. “You WILL do this...and you WILL do deeper under my spell...so stop your pleading...now...look into my eyes...”

Puppet looked, and whimpered, “Oooohhhh.....” before the last bit of resistance was gone from her face. NOW, I had her. She was mine. Completely.

“You cannot resist” I said more calmly. “You cannot look away, can you?”

“No” she replied.

“Do you want to resist?”

“No.”

“ARE you resisting?”

“No.”

“Good. Now...” I then turned back to the crowd. “on to the magic!” Puppet stood still as I waved my hands in front of her body, concentrating on erasing her. Her body then started to become transparent, losing form by the second. “How do you feel now?”

“Light...airy...” her voice seemed to come from afar...“Where am I going, sir?”

“Goodbye, my dear...for now.” I said, as if I hadn’t heard her. She was almost gone...

Finally, she was just about vanished, when her expression looked as if she was about to scream....but she never got the chance.

I had made her vanish, at my whim....I could feel the power pulsating inside me....I wanted it to grow...

But the audience only saw my smile as I said, reassuringly, " Ladies and gentlemen, don’t fret. Puppet hasn’t gone very far...” I took a large red sheet from one of my small magic tables and roughly folded it into a smaller bundle under my arm. I strolled over to a much larger empty table placed at center stage. With a flourish, I unfurled the sheet and spread it out over the table.

Suddenly, I WHISKED it away....and Puppet was now lying on the table!

She was still under my spell, her face passive, though I could excitement in her eyes. “Now for the grand finale,” I told the spectators, then leaned down to her. “Would you like to float, my dear?”

“Yes,” she said, impassioned.

“How badly?” I asked. My GOD, this is just so damned FUN! I thought. Anything I want, at my whim...

“Please do more magic on me...” she cried....she was now fully under my influence...anything she did, felt, said, was at MY discretion...

“Beg.” I said simply.

“Oh please...please do it sir...I want to float....I can’t wait to float...pick me...do it to me...Please!”

“More.”

“Oh GOD! I want to float! PLEASE! Pretty please...I’ll do ANYTHING! Please make me float in the air..please...can you? PLEASE!!!”

My GOD, she’s actually SCREAMING now! I shuddered with delight. “STOP.” I commanded.

Instantly, she ceased her begging. and lay quietly. I then leaned down and in near vampire fashion, began waving my fingertips at her eyes. Now, she was going beyond where she was now. Her eyes closed once more. I straightened up and held my arms over her now, glistening sweaty body...my arms began waving.

“Rise,” I almost whispered. Her body shook a bit, then slowly, but surely began to float up, off the table. I could hear women in the audience gasp at the sight of Puppet floating on air...along with a few “what the fuck”s uttered by the males. Their amazement only strengthened me. The sight of her began to awaken passions in me that I thought long dead...“you’re going up...and feeling VERY good...” I told her.

She nodded, her blonde hair bobbing as it hung down in waves. “Mmmmmmm....” she moaned. “...yes....oh, this feels so wonderful...to float...”

“In fact, you’re feeling very aroused, aren’t you?” I hinted.

“Yes...” she whispered breathlessly.

“Then, the higher you go, the more aroused you’ll feel...” At this point her body was about four feet off the floor. I pushed the table aside and was barely aware of many of the gaping audience members, shocked at what they were witnessing. “Tell me how you feel, my dear.”

Puppet’s breathing had grown noticably louder and more pronounced. “I’m hot...I’m...I’m excited...I’m ...mmmmmm....HORNY!”

You’re not the ONLY one...I thought. But I simply said, “Then keep rising.”

“Oh....yes...YES....oh.....oh, HIGHER....HIGHER! Mmmmmmmm!!!!” The ceiling was fast approaching her but she merely continued. “MMMmmmmMMMMMmmmm, oh GOD, YESSSS!!!”

Now, she was feeling herself up with her delicate hands. My breathing was now becoming ragged.

I made her pause as she reached the ceiling.

“How do you feel NOW?” I asked, barely able to talk.

“I....I...I..mmmmm... I..I..feel WWWOOOONDERFULLLLLL.....mmmmmMMM....oh YEAH...”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I cracked.

“Do you want to make love?” I asked.

“YESS!!!” she screamed.

“Then, come down....and your wish will come true.” I used my hands to “wave” her down to me. Obediently, her body began to descend.

“Ohhhh....ohhhh....mmmmm...”

FInally, she was about three feet from the floor, at which point, I gently took her by the shoulders...leaned down...and gently kissed her soft lips. Hmmm...tastes like strawberries...I thought.

It felt SO GOOD. I just wanted to feel good again. So, with abandon, I ravished her beautiful body. I could feel her lips pull up in a smile as she felt me kiss her, enjoying what was happening. I ran my hands all over her chest and breasts....I could feel her breasts firm and her nipples harden...her breathing became more labored...and accelerated. I kissed her all over her chest and the sides of her neck, just enjoying the feeling of her warm, soft babylike skin.

“Ooooo....yeah....ooooOOOOOooooooo....mmmmmmm...” she groaned with ecstacy as her body became more and more sweaty. I kissed her smooth, flat tummy and at the same time reached one hand to her honey spot. She could feel where my hand was going and began grinding in anticipation. Her back began arching from the erotic sensations she was undergoing! And I was just HAPPY...I was almost DRUNK with happiness...

But I had one more card to play, for I could feel she was ready to climax, to let go...“Do you want to climax?” I asked.

“YES!” she exclaimed. “Please, yes!”

“Ask me more.” I commanded. I needed this....I NEEDED THIS!

“Oohh...make me cum...please, I need to orgasm...”

“Convince me...show me how badly you want to!” I yelled. GOD! I was on fire!

“Oh...oh...” Puppet moaned, before biting her lip. “Please...finger fuck me....I need it badly...please sir! Make me splashy and soaked in my sex...I’ve been a good girl...PLEASE...let me finish...”

“Will you do what I tell you in the future?” I smiled cruelly.

“Yes...YES...ANYTHING! I’m yours! PLEASE....!”

At that moment, her back was arched, as if a huge erotic wave of energy was just DYING to be unleashed, but being held back because she was awaiting my command...my instruction...

Seeing her floating there, in that position...

I couldn’t recall feeling any more powerful than that moment.

Finally, the moment came...and it FELT RIGHT.

“Cum...” I almost whispered.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......MM MMMMMMMM MMMMM MMMM....YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss.....”

* * *

I don’t remember anything that happened after that. All I know is from what people who saw the show told me. They said, that I finished the illusion by having her float to the floor and then helping her put her clothes back on magically by covering her with the sheet and quickly uncovering her. Apparently, I awoke her....and then, the audience had EXPLODED into applause! Puppet took a bow with me, as the cheers and whistles echoed throughout the club walls. She had returned to her seat, perfectly fine, with a VERY pleasant memory of what took place...and a smile on her face that no one who knew her could ever recall seeing before.

I never saw Puppet again...I never even asked her what her real name was.

Some part of me must have blacked things out of my mind after she climaxed. Most likely, because I had nearly climaxed myself, particularly in my mind...I felt as if something had overloaded in me.

And the strangest part was...if someone had asked me if I still missed Amber, if I still grieved for her...my answer?

I didn’t know.

All I knew was that by now, the black empty feeling in my heart was starting to take a life of its own. But now, it was becoming less clear whether what I was doing was to simply fill the void or if the void was filling me...

Because, either way....I was becoming more and more satisfied, with the more I desired....and the more I got.

I didn’ t think anything could top what happened at the “Whatever You Desire” show...

But it turns out...“Whatever You Desire”...was still not enough.

TO BE CONTINUED...