The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revisited III: The Third Time Around

by: Ray Davine

By now, the need for me to dominate a girl with my true magic powers in the guise of my magic and illusion shows had grown beyond desire...it was an addiction.

The blackened empty feeling that had begun in my heart from losing Amber had already begun a life of its own. It consumed me for a long time, sated occasionally by the times that I would use my powers in my magic shows to do whatever I wanted with a pretty girl. But now, the black feeling was no longer a part of me.

That black feeling WAS me...

Something had to give...and it did, by coming full circle...

After I had finished my show at the $1 Million Club, I remember speaking briefly with the hostess, Traci, whom I had mesmerized, then levitated against her will in a climatic finish. During that chat, while I was packing my equipment, she told me of how she loved the feeling of being dominated that way...and wished it would happen more often. I blushed a bit, but was secretly wondering how soon would I get another gig for this club...

“By the way, someone told me that they wanted to meet you after the show...” she said. I looked at her curiously.

“Well, I’ll be happy to meet them.” I replied simply. Traci smiled and with a toss of her blonde hair, turned to the nearby doorway.

“Cathy!” she called out. At that moment, Cathy walked in. I had to admit my breath caught in my throat, because she was so captivating. She also had blonde hair like Traci, but cut into a short “page-boy” style that seemed to accentuate her soft face. She was short, about 5′4″ or 5′5″, couldn’t have weighed more than 100 lbs soaking wet, based on her nice lithe frame, and a very ample, but not overly endowed chest. She was clad in a long, one piece, turquoise blue lycra dress that hugged her best features, complete with matching six inch heels with ankle straps. When she walked, she had sensuality spilling from her pores...

“Ray, I’d like you to meet Cathy.” said Traci. I didn’t respond at first, I was so taken aback by Cathy’s beauty. Fortunately, she made it easy for me.

“Hi” she said enthusiastically, with what appeared to be a gleam in her eye..she shook my hand very firmly. " I really loved the show tonight...”

“Thanks,” was all I could manage. She smiled and leaned in slightly.

“I was wondering, if you had a few minutes to talk.”

“Sure,” I said, demonstrating my extensive vocabulary. Traci took that as her exit to leave and nodded to both of us. But before she left, she gave me a soft peck on the cheek, brushing her lips against my face, with a soft hint of a promise lurking in her eyes. What that promise was, I didn’t know...

As Traci left the room, Cathy came even closer and whispered conspiratorially, “I also loved how you took control of Traci the way you did...it’s about time SOMEONE put that bitch in her place for once.” I had to smile at that admission. This really IS L.A. I thought ruefully. Cathy’s face then changed from one of delight to one of sympathy. “I was also sorry to hear about Amber...”

“How did you know about that?” I asked, wondering what I did that betrayed my grief for my vanished muse.

“Word gets around in this town, about anything.” she explained. “But especially for a beautiful couple like you two were when you two did your shows, people notice when things change. Notice and wonder. It comes with the package, sweetie.” She paused before saying, “I watched every show that I could attend when you both performed. To me, you were like the perfect romantic couple. I wanted to see you both, so that I could be happy for you.”

I looked away from her for a moment, as she spoke, and reflected on the resonance of her words.

Perfect romantic couple? Well, Amber was perfect to me...in every way. That’s why missing her hurts much more than most of the phony relationships and breakups that litter this town. What we had was real...I don’t know if I can ever get anything like that again. Though Lord knows, I’ve been trying...

“...and so I grew upset when I heard about Amber’s disappearance, and then later seeing you perform alone. You look so...heartbroken...up there. It really made me want to cry sometimes.”

I had to admit that I was amazed at how this girl was getting me caught up in my feelings in a rather simple fashion. It seemed so cut and dried to her. At that point, she began to pace in a circle around me, as I continued to pack.

“So, I got to thinking...maybe there’s a way that I can help you.” I stopped for a moment, intrigued by her statement. I looked up at her and asked:

“How would you do that?” She smiled, then took both of my hands and stood toe to toe with me. She then played her ace.

“Perhaps I can be your new assistant.”

* * *

Nearly a month later, the doorbell rang. I ran to it, nervous with anticipation. Cathy was the first woman I had had in the house since Amber disappeared. We had agreed to have her audition for the role of my assistant partly because she wanted a job of her own instead of just living off her annuities and trusts, but it had taken a while to find a date that worked for both of us...well, her anyway. What with her socialite obligations, she was hard to pin down for a day. But finally, she was pencilled in and the day had arrived.

And the truth was, I could hardly wait.

For one thing, the thought of any girl like her coming to me, wanting to work with me, was too good to pass up.. and I relished the idea of having her audition, because it provided me with so many deliciously wicked ideas...

So, clad in my favorite blue shirt with ruffled sleeved and sleek black chinos, I opened the door. There stood Cathy, this time in a long overcoat, with shiny black, knee high go-go style boots.

She smiled and said, “Here I am, Mr. Davine!” I had to bristle at the term “Mr.” but was a bit amused at the same time. Here this girl had practically thrown herself at me to get her to audition like an adult, and yet she was being so polite, like a little girl. I bowed and kissed her hand as I invited her in. Her eyes grew wide as she took in her surroundings. She marveled at the posters of previous shows that Amber and I had done. To my surprise, she recognized each one, because supposedly, she had attended each one! Nothing like a fan, I thought. Especially a fan that wants to go onstage with you...Aloud, I said, “Those shows all hold great memories for me.”

She turned to look at me and said, “But hopefully, more memories will be made, because I could really use this job.” I didn’t doubt it. “I hope I don’t disappoint you,” she added. I doubted THAT!

“I’m sure you won’t,” I said soothingly, " I’m very impressed with your presence so far...". She blushed again and said:

“Thank you, Mr. Davine.” This “Mr.” stuff had to stop!

“Please, Cathy, it’s Ray. Mr. Davine was my father...” I paused as my thoughts grew melancholy for a moment. Strange to feel this way about a father that I barely knew. Maybe it’s just the people that are disappearing from my life...first my Dad dies, then Sid, and now Amber is gone...who’s next?

But I stopped that reverie and focused on her coat and boots. For such a simple combination, she sure made it look astonishingly erotic somehow. “That’s a lovely ensemble you’re wearing...” I remarked.

“Do you like it?” Cathy smiled and spun once to make her coat twirl, like a poodle skirt.

“Yes, indeed I DO like it.” I assured her. Cathy then bent down a bit and pointed her left boot out.

“I just got these thigh-high boots...I think they’re SOOOO sexy.” she purred. She then unbuttoned her coat and took it off her shoulders. I quickly moved to take it from her and placed her coat in a nearby closet. Now, I saw the ensemble under the coat, and indeed I was NOT disappointed! She was wearing a sheer skin tight top with the tiniest black mini-skirt I had ever seen.The material seemed to strain against her body, yet she looked completely comfortable. She then twirled around again to give me the full view. I could barely find my voice.

“My God...you are wondrous...” I gasped. I noticed she seemed to shiver at that comment. I wondered if it was because she was getting turned on, or if she was feeling cold. Because from where I stood, the temperature of the room had gone UP! I took a breath and continued, “Well, shall we try out the first illusion of the evening?”

Cathy grinned yet again and replied, “Sure! Ready, willing and able!” My God, I hope so...I led her from the main living room, into the illusion room. She followed eagerly and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets once more as she took in the large ornate room where many of my performance pieces and mementos had their place. The couch that I had levitated Amber from, the ZigZag where Amber not only was taken apart but also disappeared from...until one night it happened for real, there was so much history in this room.

But it was the center of the room that I was concerned with. For there, was a large wooden platform that three identical sharp swords sticking out of it, all in a row, spaced evenly apart, the blade tips all aiming straight up. I had purchased this Sword Suspension shortly before Amber had disappeared. We had planned to rehearse it as soon as we could find the time. But we never found it. After Amber vanished, the prop had remained in a corner for so long, gathering dust....but now, it was going to be put to use in ways the orignal manufacturer couldn’t POSSIBLY have imagined...

I waved an arm to display it and asked, “So, what do you think?” To my surprise, the smile was gone from her face, now replaced by a mask of uneasiness, even fear.

“Are those real?” she squeaked. In reply, I went to one sword and ran my fingertip along one blade’s edge. She flinched at the sight of the tiny streak of blood that welled up from under my finger, trickling down the metal. “Be careful, " she said futilely. I then took my finger off the blade and began sucking at it...

“Of course they’re real, " I replied as I took my finger out of my mouth...to reveal the fingertip completely healed! I then took a handkerchief from my pocket and began to wipe the blade clean. I looked back at her, only to see her shaking her head.

“I think I’m having second thoughts here.” she gulped.

“Second thoughts? Why?” I inquired.

“I don’t like knives. They scare me.” she replied, and gave me a look that seemed to beg for understanding. I gave her a look of understanding...then said:

“But this is magic, you see...besides, do you know what happens during this illusion?” Cathy began shaking her head and said:

“I’m not sure I want to know...it just looks dangerous.”

“It IS dangerous...I won’t lie to you. But you are protected by me...” That was the one of the closest times I had ever hinted about my true abilities. “All you do is simply lie across the tips of the blades.” Cathy continued shaking her head, as she mumbled:

“I don’t know...I’m afraid!” She was afraid? This girl, who only moments before had radiated such assuredness and sensuality about herself, was now utterly terrified?

Perfect.

Now, I could play with her. Now, she was right where I wanted her...so I began by teasing her. I assumed a sad puppy dog face and pleaded in a mocking tone, “Please, Cathy...I really need your help on this.” She was now vigorously shaking her head, saying,

“No way! It’ll hurt! It’ll kill me!” She began backing away.

Then, I could have sworn I heard a voice say, “Please don¡¯t make me do this¡¦”

¡¦but Cathy¡¯s lips never moved¡¦ It¡¯s nothing, I thought¡¦I then continued making fun of Cathy by shaking my head sadly and saying:

“So, you won’t do this one?”

“No way!” she said again. “Noooo¡¦.” There was that voice again! The one that wasn¡¯t Cathy¡¯s¡¦Where the hell was it coming from? Funny thing¡¦it almost sounded like¡¦

NO.

I set my jaw firmly and continued my sad face as I said softly:

“Then, I can only ask your forgiveness...for what I am about to do...” Cathy looked astonished as she looked hard at me, wondering what I meant.

She never saw Glee-Gleep and Bob coming up behind her.

I should explain that Glee-Gleep and Bob were two “stagehands” that I had created out of thin air literally. They were like ghosts, but had some dimension, some mass and weight. They actually took on a human appearance, but to give them more dimension, I had them both wear long brown monklike robes. And since I created them, I could command them to fulfill my every wish. My first wish was for them to help insure that Cathy would be cooperative...

I had named them Glee-Gleep and Bob after the two tentacled alien controllers of Men In Black Headquarters in the film of the same name. “Men In Black” had been one of Amber’s favorite movies...

So, when Cathy was backing away, the “twins” as I called them, had silently crept in and were waiting behind her. At a mental command from me, they each took hold of one of her arms and held tight. Cathy was shocked by their presence, but immediately began struggling. I knew it would be to no avail, so I simply smiled back at her.

“No! Get off me!” She then glared at me with a mixture of fear, anger and sadness. “How could you?”

Ignoring the question, I then stepped forward and locked eyes with her. “Now Cathy, just relax...” I began to intone.” I want you to look at me.”

“What are you doing?” Cathy asked, her eyes now completely full of fear as she continued to struggle. Seeing her this way was beginning make my pulse race¡¦

“Stop struggling, Cathy...relax...” I said softly.

“No..” wailed Cathy, as her eyes were now completely locked by mine. Her expression started to blanken. “Stop this...” she said, softly, with less conviction than before. Her struggles were grower weaker, but she still kept it up. “Let go of me...” she told the twins. They said nothing. I continued.

“Relax, Cathy...you’re becoming sleepy....sleep....sleep, Cathy....sleeeeeepppp.....”

“Noooooo....” her voice trailed as her eyelids began to flutter. At this point, she had stopped struggling. “What.....are....you...doing....?” she pleaded.

“What¡¯s going on¡¦.what are you doing?” There was the voice again! And this time, there was no mistaking who it was¡¦

“Relax....very relaxed....sleep, my dear....sleep....deeeeppp....sleeeeeeepppp.....” I paused then continued, :” you want to sleep, don’t you, Cathy?”

“...Nnnnnn....yessss......” she whispered. At that point, I SNAPPED my fingers.

Cathy’s eyes closed and her body went limp in the clutches of the twins.

And then a strange thing happened.

I saw a tear stream down from under her shut eyelid...it reminded me of something, but I couldn’t figure out what...and Cathy’s face began to change...but not change expression.

Her cheekbones suddenly looked higher...her blonde hair turned sandy blonde, and now looked about shoulder length. Her lips’ shape suddenly looked diffferent. And then it hit me...

I was now seeing Amber again.

Cathy was there in front of me, physically...completely asleep under my hypnotic spell, but I was seeing Amber! Not only that, but I was now hearing Amber’s voice cry “Noooo....” as if from a long distance.

What’s going on? Why am I seeing Amber...? I stepped back, uncertain of what to do. The twins stood where they were, holding up the unconscious Cathy, waiting for my next command. I looked about the room...only it looked darker now. Suddenly, instead of seeing the walls of my illusion room, I was seeing backstage walls. Theater walls! What the hell’s going on? I blinked my eyes several times, convinced I was hallucinating.

It only partly worked. One moment, I was seeing my illusion room, the next was this theatre. And the more I saw of the theatre, the more familiar it looked. Then, like a bolt of lightning, I realized what was happening...because I recognized the theater...it was the Chimera Theater.

The Chimera Theater, where a long time ago, I had demonstrated the buzz saw illusion...and had hypnotized Amber against her will using my powers to do the illusion with me...all for the sake of landing a performing contract. The illusion turned out to be faulty and had malfunctioned...and nearly killed Amber. Since then, I had had nothing to do with that illusion....

Well, almost nothing...

But now, I was back in the Chimera Theatre, where once Amber had gone into a trance, and collapsed unconscious into my arms, a tear had been shed from her closed eyes...just like Cathy had done just now...

“Noooo....please....don’t make me....” Amber had begged me....and I could hear her begging again! “Nooooo.....” I shut my eyes to try to shut out her voice. When I opened them again, all I saw was Cathy, still being supported by the twins. I took several deep breaths, then stepped to Cathy.

Amber is NOT here¡¦I admonished myself silently. I stopped for a moment, and lifted up Cathy¡¯s head by her chin. She looked so innocent, so soft¡¦I had to smile as I leaned in toward her ear.

“Cathy, you¡¯re in a trance, aren¡¯t you? " I whispered.

“Yes¡¦” she breathed.

“Then, I want you to stiffen every muscle in your body¡¦every muscle is becoming tight¡¦very tight¡¦” Obediently, her body then straightened and her arms locked against her sides. I tried to pull her arms away, but it was with great difficulty. Her head lolled back, but the rest of her body was now like an iron rod. “Excellent, Cathy!” I said approvingly¡¦ I then nodded to the twins. “Gentlemen, please balance her¡¦” The twins adjusted their grips so that they could more easily support her.

I silently signaled them to lift her up carefully. Efficiently, they hoisted her up and moved towards the Sword Suspension. With precision, they gingerly placed her on top of the swords. I concentrated, until I was sure that she was perfectly balanced. I lifted my arms toward the twins and one at a time signaled them to slowly let go of her body. Each one backed away, lowering their hands. Cathy didn¡¯t move an inch. She was now lying on top of the three swords, one tip at the nape of her neck, one at the small of her back, and one at her ankles.

Normally, this would have been the applause point for other magicians¡¦but I thought up a better one. I knelt down and took the sword from under her ankles. Cathy¡¯s body didn¡¯t budge an inch. I then took the sword out from under her neck¡¦

She was perfectly balanced on the one remaining sword¡¦another normal applause point¡¦but not for me!

I knelt next to Cathy’s ear, and whispered, " Now, Cathy, are you ready for a surprise?” To my surprise, instead of replying, she actually smiled and nodded. I didn’t need any further encouragement. I manuevered my arms above her body like a puppeteer and obediently her body followed. She pivoted on the point of the sword until she was nearly upright, and by scooting her a bit, the tip of the blade was now poised right at her pussy.

“Now, hold you breath...” She complied, her ample bosom heaving. I made a downward pass of my hand...and her body SANK TOWARD THE BLADE, the tip now going inside her. But with the protection spell I had erected, THERE WAS NO BLOOD, NOTHING TO BE HARMED OR DAMAGED. Instead, Cathy felt nothing but intensely erotic...

The moan that escaped her lips confirmed my thoughts. I then simply lifted my hands up and down, up and down. Her body followed, going up and down as well, the blade now having become an icy steel dildo! She looked like she was on a bucking bronco or a carousel, but no doubt didn’t care! She began arching her back a bit with each “thrust”, groaning with pleasure. I wasn’t groaning but the excitement was welling up in me just the same. I dashed to her side, and whispered, " Do you want more?”

“Yesss....” she replied breathlessly. “Mmmmmm.....it feels gooood...”

“Then we’ll go faster...let me know when you want to climax...but don’t cum yet!” I commanded. I waved my hands again, but at a speedier pace. Her body followed suit, as the blade went in and out of her pussy quicker. Her moans were becoming more pronounced, and louder, on the verge of becoming screams. I gently reached out to caress her shoulders, arms, chest...as I did, she RECOILED from my touch, gasping. My hand then went to her face...caressing her soft cheek.

To my surprise again, her eyes popped open, but she maintained that blank stare of being under my control. My heartrate was racing at Mach One now.

“Feel it build...it’s growing inside you...” I said softly.

“Yes...it’s getting more intense...”

“Are you about to cum...?” I asked. Her body shivered as if in eager anticipation.

“Yes...” she cried urgently.

“Wait.” I commanded. “You will not cum yet, do you understand?”

“Yes...I understand.”

This is better than I could’ve dreamed!

“Gentlemen,” I called to the twins, who had been standing by for instructions the entire time. Without hesitation, they gently removed Cathy from the sword, then carried her to a corner of the room that I led them to. A large object stood there, draped by a sheet. I hesitated for a moment...then whisked the sheet away.

It was the buzz saw illusion. In fact, it was THE buzz saw illusion...the same one that I’d used in the audition at the Chimera Theater, that had nearly killed Amber. I don’t know why I’d bought the damn thing after Amber vanished. I don’t know why I had it tracked down, purchased at a substantial discount, and repaired.

Maybe because despite the pain I associated with it, it was one of the few clearest memories I held of Amber. Maybe it was because it was instrumental in proving how Amber meant to me and I didn’t want to forget that.

And maybe that was why I was hearing Amber’s cries in my mind again....“Noooo....”

But the fact was, AMBER WASN’T HERE. Hearing her voice only reinforced that. So I was bound and determined to ignore her. I turned to Cathy, being held upright for the moment, and said, “Cathy, do you know where you are now?” She looked about and said:

“Yes, I do...”

“Do you see this blade?” She nodded. “How does it make you feel?”

“Scared.” she confessed. Good.

“How scared?”

“VERY scared!” she cried. Even better. “But, I’m scared, Ray...” Amber had cried.

Shut up, Amber. I thought.

“I do not like these dangerous things...” Cathy whimpered. “I can’t do it, Ray...” Amber had said.

SHUT UP, Amber! my mind screamed. Leave me alone. I turned back to Cathy. “This IS dangerous, but remember...it’s also magic!”

“I’m still afraid,” Cathy said weakly. “This is too scary...”

Gritting my teeth, I ignored both of them. Signalling the twins, they immediately placed Cathy onto the wooden platform under the blade and began strapping her down. Cathy managed to put up a tiny struggle, crying, “No....no....no....” “NOOOOO....”

SHUT UP, AMBER! STAY OUT OF MY HEAD! YOU LEFT WITHOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBYE! SO, LEAVE ME ALONE!

I thought I was going insane. But...Amber wasn’t going to stop me. I had come too far.

“Are you still ready to cum?” I barked at Cathy.

“Oh, yes...please! " she gushed. It was now and for all time...

“Then relax, and be ready.”

And without ceremony, I turned the buzzsaw on. The blade began spinning. Cathy squeezed her eyes shut. As the blade drew closer and closer, I could see her body begin to arch in tense anticipation of the metal approaching her delicate skin. She was straining against her bonds now, visibly shaking. My head started to feel as if volumes of electricity was being skewered into my brain. My breathing quickened, my feelings aroused...

Then, the blade PENETRATED her waist... SHHHHHRRREEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

But once more, there was no blood, no damage...I was witnessing how far I could take a human life to the edge...but the blade merely spun through her, like she was made of clay. Cathy was now at the peak...she was ready...she was straining to hold it all in....

“CUM!” I screamed into her mind...

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.........” she howled, as she released her erotic pleasure. She sank back down against the platform for a moment, to catch her breath. But then, I noticed that the motion of the blade turning through her body was arousing her again! She began to breathe quickly once more, arching at the erotic energy that was coursing through her veins. She was buildin herself up again!

“More?” I asked sweetly.

“Yes, please...do it some more...” she said. I grinned cruelly as I commanded.

“Then beg me...tell me how much you love this feeling....” She didn’t disappoint me...as erotic jolts were now travelling through every fiber of my being.

“Please, make the pleasure increase! I cannot describe these feelings! I feel everything building up inside me, aching to get out! To EXPLODE! Please...turn it up....”

Turn it up, you say? Not a bad idea! I focused on the blade with my powers..and made it spin faster...faster than it could have PHYSICALLY gone....faster than it was designed to go...

“Make me cum...that’s it...faster! Deeper......mmmmmmm.....” Cathy moaned. The blade was barely visible now, it was spinning so fast....the motor had begun to SMOKE! Sparks were FLYING!

My arousal was now overloading me!

My brain felt like IT would explode!

“Please, let me cum!” Cathy wailed. The blade was nearly out of her body, so with a final thrust from my mind, I yelled, “CUM, CATHY!”

Cathy screamed with delight.

Amber screamed in horror.

I screamed with relief.

At that moment, when all our screams were felt throughout the walls of the house, I felt as if ten gallons of ice water had been jacked into my bloodstream at once...at the same time, I felt as if a part of me, like a second skin, had been ripped away....never to return.

* * *

My body, my heart and spirit seemed lighter now. I didn’t feel weighed down by my burden anymore.

The next thing I remember is that I was taking Cathy off the platform, unstrapping her. The twins were gone, I had sent them “away”. The motor on the buzzsaw was burnt out...the acrid smell of smoke still permeating the room. I picked the sleeping Cathy up and carried her with me as I sat on the Levitation couch. Aside from the sweat sheening her body and the slightly mussed hair, there was nothing to suggest the experience she had just undergone. Not even so much as a blemish to suggest that a large buzzsaw blade had penetrated through her waist, or that a sword had gone in and out of her pussy. I was a bit sweaty myself, and exhaled very slowly. I held Cathy close to me and gently brushed away of wisp of hair that had gotten into her eyes.

“Cathy,” I whispered in her ear. " I’m now going to awaken you....and you will have a very clear memory of everything that just took place.” She nodded her understanding. Most would say I was taking a risk with that command, since there was no telling how she would truly react and what she would subsequently do. But though I could easily manipulate her to forget the whole thing....I didn’t. It was time to be real.

So, like Prince Charming, I kissed Sleeping Beauty awake. She awoke, a bit startled to be cradled in my arms, almost like a baby, no doubt her head still spinning with her multiple climaxes...and then she smiled.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi.” I replied. “You okay?...sorry if it got a little rough...”

“Oh no...” she began, but that was all she could manage. She stared at me with a mixture of awe,

admiration...and what looked like desire. Real desire.

“Uh...the job is yours if you want it...” I mumbled, not sure of what else to say.

“Oh, I want it...and you....I’ll take the job.” she smiled again.

To seal the deal, I gently took her hand and guided it to my breast pocket of my shirt...there was nothing in there. Then, after she took her hand away, I reached back into the pocket...and pulled out a long-stemmed red rose. She gasped, and gaped in wonder as I handed it to her. She took a sniff of the flower and seemed overjoyed. Cathy then leaned up to kiss me...and I drew her in. My other hand began caressing her back. Our lips met, gently as a feather in a spring breeze. She then dropped the rose and wrapped both her arms around my neck. I put mine around her back and squeezed. We kissed again, harder, more passionately...she pressed her flat tummy up against me. My mouth was melding with hers as she ran her hands through my hair. My hands stroked her lovely back. We made love.

And for the first time in a LONG time...I was happy.

I wanted to be touched again. I wanted to be loved again. I just wanted to be WANTED again...

Cathy had saved me.

* * *

Awhile later, Cathy left to go home, with my promise that we would start rehearsing soon.

I walked around the illusion room, looking over the damaged buzz saw. Somehow, it didn’t evoke the dark feelings it had before. I smiled a bit to myself, then made my way to the living room. I stood next to the fireplace, looking over a poster of Amber and myself, reminiscing...somehow, my heart didn’t feel so hurt...it actually felt filled. It was as if I could almost feel her in my heart again...as if she was right in the room with me.

I turned to go to the kitchen and jumped back in terror. My bloodflow nearly stopped in surprise.

Amber was standing there.

“Amber?” I said, after a long moment of stunned silence. “Is it you?” She didn’t reply. She made no move at all, in fact. She just stood there, looking at me sadly.

“Amber?” I asked again, my eyes, my will, my mind, not willing to believe what I was seeing. Suddenly, a flood of emotion came to me. I had so many things I wanted to say to her, to ask her, to yell at her for...so much. But most of all, that I had missed her...

She still didn’t move or speak, but I did see the tear that streamed down her cheek. Just like it had when we had last done the buzz saw illusion. In fact, she was wearing the same silver silk and satin dress that she had worn that fateful day. God, she’s still beautiful... marveled.

Suddenly, only one thing mattered. I needed to hold her, to touch her. To feel her safe in my arms.

Then, everything would be right.

I reached out to touch her lovely cheek, to wipe away her tear...

In less than the blink of an eye, she was gone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WASN’T FAIR!!!!! IT JUST WASN’T FAIR!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

My heart was gone. Nothing was left.

I sank to the flooring, crying. I just wanted to touch her one more time...damn it, this wasn’t right....

I felt as if I had been forgotten, in every respect one could imagine.

“No, you haven’t been forgotten.” said a voice behind me. I whirled around, but didn’t expect to see Amber because it hadn’t been her voice...yet the voice WAS familiar...

And for the second time in five minutes, I received a shock that chilled my blood. For the individual standing before me wasn’t Amber.

It was my father.