The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resolutions

© Copyright 2009 by Wiseguy

June

Gabe returned from the kitchen and topped off Abbe’s wine glass as well as his own.

“Hmmm,” she mused, teasing him. “Chicken marsala, zucchini, and an extra helping of this very nice wine. Are we celebrating something, or are you just looking to get lucky tonight?”

“It’s a Wednesday and you’re home before eight o’clock,” he replied. “That alone is cause to celebrate, and proof that I’ve already gotten lucky.”

“Good answer – part snarky, part sweet.”

He shrugged. “I try, my love. But of course we both know that tonight is a special occasion, don’t we?”

“We do,” she agreed, smiling, and lifted her glass. “To the start of our second year together.”

“And many more to come.”

They clinked glasses and sipped. “I have to say,” Abbe remarked, “you are the first man I’ve been with who could cook. I never realized how very sexy that can be.”

“Thank you, darling. Is that why you’ve been spending so much time at the gym lately?”

“Not all that much, really.”

Gabe cleared his throat. “Three nights a week, from right after work until about 7:30, since last month. If I didn’t trust you so much I’d have grave suspicions, my dear.”

Abbe blushed. “You noticed.”

“I’d be pretty obtuse not to, honey. Want to talk about it?”

“It’s nothing, really,” she assured him. “It’s just that, well, that poker night, when I was sitting there topless, I noticed that I’ve gotten a little soft in the middle. Summer is coming, and I don’t want to dread putting on a bikini. Okay?”

“That’s all? Seems like an awful extreme response to a slight problem if you ask me. Have you—”

His question was lost when Abbe came around the table and covered his mouth for a long, deep kiss. He responded slowly at first, surprised at the sudden passion in her touch. Then her hand closed over his penis and his face went blank. “My explanation makes complete sense to you,” she said quietly. “You believe it without question and you are absolutely okay with me spending as much time at the gym as I want. Your conscious mind remains unaware that I’ve given you these instructions.”

Gabe, not consciously realizing there’d been any break in the kiss, came up for air. “You know, honey, I can think of a good way to burn off some of the calories from dinner.”

She hiked up her dress and straddled him, letting her groin press into his until she could feel him beginning to stir beneath her. “Can you now?”

His hands reached around to cup her buttocks. “Some high-impact aerobics, perhaps? Just the thing to get the blood pumping.”

“Pumping,” she said, grinding herself against him and feeling his hard-on starting to form. “I like the sound of that.”

“So do I.” His right hand moved upward and his thumb touched the center of her forehead. Abbe’s eyes took on a far away look as he traced slow circles just above the bridge of her nose. “In fact, you can feel your body responding to me now, getting increasingly aroused the more we touch. Feel your heart speeding up, your breath coming faster and deeper, your blood rushing to those places where it feels so very good, so hot, so arousing. Your body knows what it wants, knows how good it can feel, and can eagerly and easily work its way to orgasm as quickly as it likes.”

Her body redoubled its energetic thrusting and grinding and she kissed him again, pressing her lips hard against his and probing him with her tongue. Gabe felt his cock hardening and let her keep thrusting, enjoying the physical contact but aroused even more by the obvious and uncontrolled passion she was feeling. Abbe offered no resistance at all when he unzipped her dress and lifted it off her; instead she responded by grabbing his shirt, yanking it over his head and throwing it into the living room.

She pulled his head to her breast and held him there. Gabe licked and kissed her nipple and her pace increased along with the energy of her thrusts. Her arms wrapped around him, her nails dug into his back and her moans turned into loud, gasping cries as the first orgasm hit her. He felt her body clench against his and thought holy shit, this is a good one! and held on to her, waiting for her rhythm to slow.

Instead, though, it quickened. Her body continued to thrust against his and her cries got louder and sharper. Gabe’s awareness suddenly shifted to his cock, where the rhythmic thrusting and grinding had him further along than he’d realized. He bit his lip, clenched his fist, searched for the unsexiest thoughts he could come up with, but Abbe’s voice in his ears and her body humping his was too much. He felt the pressure flooding through his groin and try as he might there was no stopping it. He clenched and held it until his will gave out and with a loud groan he came hard into his cotton briefs.

When his head cleared Abbe was collapsed on top of him, panting. A thin layer of sweat covered her entire body. “You’re right,” she breathed into his ear. “That was a hell of a workout.”

“Oh, yes.”

Slowly and carefully she stood up and saw that his pants were damp where she’d been rubbing herself against him. Her panties were soaked. “Not very satisfying for you, though, I suppose.”

He looked up at her nearly naked form and smiled. “I think I’m good for a bit.”

She giggled and took his hand. “Join me for a shower?”

“I’d be delighted.”

Hot water cascaded over their bodies as they embraced and kissed. Abbe applied body wash to a mesh bath sponge and scrubbed in circles over Gabe’s chest, working down toward his belly. She switched the sponge to her other hand and slid it around to his back, drawing him in, and then let her soapy right hand close around his cock. His face went blank.

“Good,” she told him as she stroked him slowly and seductively. “Now, my dear, just a couple of final questions...”

Two weeks later on a Thursday night Gabe and Abbe sat at a small table in the back of a crowded club. “Interesting place,” he remarked. “Do you come here often?”

“No, honey,” she assured him, “it’s my first time, too.”

A waitress appeared with their dinner: a thick burger for Gabe and a grilled chicken sandwich for Abbe. An overflowing basket of fries sat halfway between them for sharing. “Are you ready for more beers?” the waitress asked.

Gabe nodded with a nervous smile and the waitress left for the bar. Abbe couldn’t help chuckling. “It’s okay to look at her chest, my dear. They sort of encourage that here.”

“Is that why she’s not wearing a top? I thought maybe it was laundry day.”

The waitress reappeared with two more bottles. “Here you go. Is there anything I can get for you?”

“Is Heidi here yet?” Abbe asked.

“I’m not sure,” the waitress answered. “Probably. Are you here for the Amateur Showcase?”

“Oh, no, not me. We have an arrangement for after.”

The waitress looked at Abbe again and a knowing smile appeared on her face. “I get it. I’ll let her know you’re here.” She made eye contact with Gabe as she added, “Enjoy the show.”

Gabe cleared his throat. “Now why do I get the feeling that I’m being set up for something?”

“I’m sure I have no idea what you mean, my love. Just because we’re both in a strip club for the first time and it happens to be my turn to pick our monthly venture doesn’t necessarily mean I have a nefarious plot in mind, does it?”

“I suppose not,” he conceded, “in the same way that thick, dark clouds overhead don’t necessarily mean it’s going to rain. Then again, if this was your idea for our June activity we’d have discussed it first and I’d have had a chance to use my veto.”

“Exactly.”

Something stirred in the back of his mind. “Wait a minute ...” Her sly smile confirmed what his inner voice was telling him. “You sneaky mynx! I did agree to this at some point, but the memory is hidden. I’m not entirely sure that’s fair.”

“Oh, really?” She gave him an I-caught-you look. “Then I suppose it’s merely a coincidence that I seem to have a mysterious aversion to making any kind of plans for the Fourth of July weekend.”

“Ah. Okay, point taken.”

Lights flooded the stage and a deep, delicious female voice sounded over the DJ’s speaker system. “Good evening, and welcome to the Tudor Club’s Amateur Showcase. Each of the girls you’re about to see on this stage is dancing for the first time in front of an audience. They picked their own music and designed their own costumes and routines, so they’ve all worked very hard on this. Whether you’re a regular customer or you’re here tonight to support your girl, please be generous with your applause and make the dancers feel welcome. Now, give it up for our first lady of the showcase, Angelina!”

A busty Latino woman strutted onto the stage in something vaguely resembling a nurse’s uniform, though Gabe was hard pressed to imagine any nurse finishing a shift in spiked heels and fishnets. She danced to “Sexual Healing” and earned whoops and cheers from a table near the stage lip and general applause from the crowd.

Next came Chloe, a thin and elegant-looking redhead who worked the pole to the Tijuana Brass cover of “Love Potion #9” and earned Gabe’s attention. He found himself imagining Abbe in her place, stripping slowly and showing herself off. But Abbe remained at his side, deflating the fantasy a bit.

The next girl, Tammy, brought energy and a touch of naughtiness to the stage. Dancing to a fast-moving hard rock tune, she started in a black leather harness that came off in pieces. Once she was down to a tiny thong she produced a flogger from the stage floor and smacked herself across the buttocks and back hard enough for the audience to see red marks.

“Now that’s hot,” Abbe remarked quietly. Gabe found himself nodding and wondering whether Tammy’s lover had red marks.

A half-dozen more women came and went, each dancing for the length of her chosen song. They showed varying degrees of skill but uniformly high enthusiasm. All but a few at least bared their breasts for the audience’s enjoyment, and a couple kept only their shoes at the end. Regardless, the knowledge that these were ordinary women, not professional strippers, made their acts more daring in Gabe’s eyes. He wondered what Abbe had in mind and felt his cock stirring at the possibilities.

The showcase ended and the club’s regular dancers rejoined the crowd, selling lap dances and socializing with the men and women at tables. A striking lady with salt-and-pepper hair approached their table and went straight for Abbe. “What did you think?”

“They were great!”

“You’d have been great, too, you know.”

Abbe blushed just a little and ran her fingers through Gabe’s hair. “I think I’ll stick to small audiences, thanks.”

“Pity.” The woman shrugged and then acknowledged Gabe. “This is the lucky guy, then?”

“He has no idea,” she confirmed. “Gabe, say hello to Heidi.”

“Hello, Heidi.” He stood and offered his hand, but instead of shaking it Heidi grasped it and began to walk away with him.

“Come with me, sugar,” she said as he stumbled behind, turning his head just long enough to make sure Abbe was following.

Heidi led him into a back room with more subdued lighting and a quieter atmosphere. Upholstered easy chairs, sofas, and card chairs seemed thrown about almost at random, but the tiny ceiling spotlights that shone down on them proved there was nothing random about the arrangement. They arrived at a black leather armchair in a far corner of the room. A round side table held a bottle wrapped in cloth and three champagne flutes.

Gabe sat in the chair while Abbe perched on the left arm. Heidi popped the cork on the bottle and poured out two full glasses of champagne for Abbe and Gabe, then a small one for herself. “Drink up,” she urged them. “It’ll help keep you nice and relaxed.”

Gabe stammered a little. “I’m not sure I—”

He stopped when Abbe slipped a hand into his lap. “Pay close attention to Heidi,” she told him, “and do everything she tells you.”

He drained the glass in a few long pulls, watching Heidi closely as he did. Details he hadn’t noticed before caught his attention, like the way her black leather top was held together by a single zipper with a large pull ring that matched her earrings and the way her skirt seemed ready to fall open when she moved her leg a certain way. And the way she kept looking into his eyes. As if she means to seduce me, he thought.

“I like a man that knows when to do what he’s told,” Heidi remarked, having a seat on the other chair arm and letting her skirt slide open to reveal plenty of smooth thigh. “Now, since this is your first lap dance, let me tell you the house rules. The big one is that I can touch you wherever and however I like, but you don’t touch me. Put your hands in those little loops on the sides and keep them there until we’re done. If either of your hands comes out, the dance is over.”

Gabe felt around the chair, found the cloth straps sewn into place on either side, and slipped his hands into them as instructed.

Heidi stood up and moved in front of him a few feet away, flipped her hair behind her shoulders and let her hips sway in time to the music. “Good. I decide how much you see and how closely you see it. There’s nothing else you need to worry about, so just relax and enjoy.”

Obediently Gabe relaxed and let his eyes linger on Heidi’s hips. The skirt was short and slit high on the sides, so each movement made it swish and give quick glimpses of her upper thighs and a harder swing yielded a hint of bottom. Heidi turned several times, each turn bring her a half step closer until she was standing right between his knees. With a quick movement she straddled him, her knees on his thighs, and leaned forward until her breasts were brushing his face through the leather top. Grinning seductively she inserted the zipper pull into his mouth and closed his lips around it. Then she slowly leaned back, allowing the zipper to open as she stood up again. The pull reached the end of its travel and Gabe’s mouth released it as he caught sight of her bare chest beneath the now open top.

Heidi did not remove the top right away, though; she stood between his legs, swaying and bending, letting the top move freely to give him quick glimpses but no prolonged look. He found himself staring as she teased him and felt the beginnings of a hard-on forming even before Heidi undid something at the waist and let her skirt fall to the floor. She turned and gyrated between his legs, brushing his thighs deliberately. Each time she faced him she ran her hands through her hair, causing the top to open up and flash Gabe with full cleavage and a hint of nipple on each side. Then she stopped still. “Sorry, sugar,” she said, lowering her arms. “My relief is here now.” She bent down to pick up her skirt and winked at him. “Be good.”

She moved off to the side and a new woman entered Gabe’s space. His eyes feasted on a toned rump barely covered by a bright blue miniskirt that couldn’t be more than six inches long, and as the new woman’s hips swayed against his thighs his eyes rode up to see the strings from a matching halter join up in a single knot between her shoulder blades. Only then did he notice that the long, wavy hair cascading over those shoulders looked familiar. “Abbe?”

She peeked over her shoulder at him with a wicked grin and placed a hand over his groin. “Shhhhh!” she told him. “Just pay close attention to me and let your body react the way it wants to, but keep your hands right where they are.”

She turned to face him and climbed onto his lap. The halter was so brief it could pass for a bikini top and the way the straps crossed in front lifted her breasts and formed a delightfully deep valley between them. Abbe planted his nose directly into that space, filling it with her personal scent, while her hips moved and pressed her groin against the now-obvious hard-on he was sporting. For a moment Gabe’s mind flashed back to their anniversary night, when Abbe had ground against him the same way until he’d come.

Abbe was thinking of the same night. “That’s right,” she said, leaning back to make full eye contact, “feel me grinding against you, just like I did that night at home. And the more you feel me, the more I tease and taunt and arouse you, the more you can let go to those feelings.”

She spun around, being careful not to put too much pressure on his hard cock, and draped herself over him, pulling his head down to her shoulder so that he was looking directly down over her chest. Every wriggle rubbed her ass against him and sent shivers through his body. “You want to touch me, I know,” she continued. “You’d love nothing more than to slip your hands inside this top and play with my breasts ... but you can’t. Your hands have to stay right where they are. But mine don’t.” She slipped her own hands inside the halter and over her breasts. Gabe saw them squeezing and kneading. “That feels so good, darling. So very good.”

Abbe leaned forward, reached behind herself and pulled the string, causing the tie to open and the spaghetti straps to fall away. She stretched back again, giving him enough of a look to note erect nipples, and then slid down his body to the floor. She turned again, her face inches away from the bulge in his pants, and tucked her halter into his pants pocket. “I’ll bet I know what you’d really like,” she teased. “It would be so easy for me to just open your zipper and take you in my mouth ... but the club can’t allow that. You’ll just have to imagine it for yourself. Or perhaps,” she continued, standing up slowly and turning away, “you can just enjoy this instead.”

She bent over and swayed in a circular motion inside his legs, brushing her ass against his thighs and straining cock, and he felt his own hips flexing by themselves, pressing back. “Oh, he likes that! I wonder if a little visual help would make it even better.” A quick flick at her left hip and the skirt came free, leaving only a microscopic thong for coverage. She watched him over her shoulder and ground into him some more, reveling in the look of pleasure and arousal on his face.

Another quick turn and she was straddling him again, her breasts in his face, the rhythm of her hips growing faster and more insistent. “It won’t be long now,” she assured him. “Just like before, my darling. Any moment now you’re going to come and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Nothing you can do to even slow it down. Feel the pressure building ... rising ... unstoppable ... undeniable ...”

As she spoke she increased her tempo, pressing a little harder, faster, more insistently. She felt him straining to hold it in, clenching his thighs, clenching his groin, and switched her motion to a straight pistoning move, lining up the bulge in his pants with her center and stroking. Gabe felt the change and the sensation drove him over the edge. The muscles holding his seed gave out and he came hard enough to see stars. She tucked his face between her breasts to muffle the sounds and rode him until he stilled.

The sound of clapping broke their focus and caused both Gabe and Abbe to look around. Heidi, a broad-shouldered man in a shirt and tie, and several dancers were applauding. Abbe blushed, but her nipples stayed tight and firm as she realized there had been more of an audience to her performance than just Gabe and Heidi.

Heidi came forward and handed Abbe her skirt. “Nicely done, sweetie. A little more sexual than we’d normally allow, mind you, but I told Tony the story and he agreed to let you be.”

“Thanks,” Abbe said, still very aware that she was virtually naked in a room full of people. “I suppose I should go change.”

“Unless you want to make some money,” Heidi joked. “We’ve had four different customers ask about you already.”

“Oh, Jesus!”

“It’s fine,” Heidi said. “Besides, you look like you could use a little ‘me’ time. Why don’t you take your guy into the dressing room with you? I think you’ll find the place pretty empty until the set ends.”

The girls exchanged a quick hug, then Abbe led Gabe back to the dancers’ dressing area. She could practically feel the eyes of the onlookers exploring her body as she moved. Thankfully, the dim light kept anyone from noticing how damp the thong had become.

Gabe took a quick look around, verified that they were the only ones in the room, and wrapped his arms around Abbe from behind. “You are incredible!” he told her, nibbling on her neck between words in that place that he knew would drive her insane. “I can’t believe you did that!”

She turned to kiss him and he took advantage, lifting her by the bottom and carrying her over to the nearest makeup counter. He sat her down and kissed his way down her neck, over the collarbone, and down to her breasts. He flicked his tongue across her hard nipples and felt her hands grip his shoulders in response. He sucked harder until she couldn’t stop moaning and grabbing his hair, then lowered himself to his knees and kissed his way down her belly. He could smell her arousal well before he grabbed the thong and yanked it off.

He tilted her back into the mirror and slipped her legs over his shoulders, then dove in to show Abbe his appreciation. His tongue lapped up her juices and spread them around, teasing and playing with every sensitive spot. Her clit danced with his tongue tip until she cried out and grabbed the counter for support, her legs clamping hard around his head. Gabe stayed with her, tonguing her over and over to keep her climaxing, pausing only enough to breathe here and there. Abbe came and came until her body gave out. Her legs lost their grip and her hands flailed weakly at his shoulder as she begged, “Mercy!”

They stayed that way for a minute, listening to each other breathe, until they heard the door open. Heidi’s head appeared in the doorway. “You’re gonna have a lot of company in about a minute,” she warned. “Just saying.”

Abbe squealed a quick “Thanks!” and hopped off the counter. Gabe washed his face quickly while she found the gym bag that held her street clothes and threw them on. Gabe was still straightening out the makeup counter where they’d knocked a half-dozen things over when a stream of mostly-naked dancers poured through the door. Several of them applauded Abbe and Gabe again or offered high fives, which the couple accepted with blushes and sheepish grins. They stumbled out as quickly as they could and made a bee line for the car.

Halfway home, Gabe could hold his questions no longer. “That was truly inspired,” he told her. “What on earth made you think of it?”

“I told you, love. I noticed during that poker night that I was a little soft in the middle.”

“So you said before.”

“Yes. And I realized that the way things are trending there was likely to be more ... exposure, if you will ... in the near future. So while I’m sure you would never have mentioned that softness ...”

“Never even noticed it – and you can be sure I was certainly looking.”

She smiled. “You’re sweet. As I was saying, even though you would never have remarked on it, I felt a need to spend a little more time in the gym. And while I was there, I happened to meet Heidi.”

“She works out at your gym?”

“Close – she works there. Teaching a regular class on pole and lap dancing, in fact. I tried a session on a whim. It was fun, and it was also a hard workout. So I signed up for the rest of the term and started plotting an appropriate way to mark my graduation.”

“And a fine cummencement it was, darling.”

Abbe groaned.