The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resolutions

© Copyright 2009 by Wiseguy

May

The phone rang as Gabe and Abbe were cleaning up from dinner. He glanced at the caller ID display and hit the button to answer. “Hey, Bob! What’s up?”

“Gabe,” came the voice on the other end. “How are you and Abbe doing?”

“Still having fun, thanks. How about you guys?”

“Never better. Do you still remember how to play poker?”

He grinned. “I think it would come back to me pretty quickly if need be. Why?”

“I’m putting a game together, just for the hell of it. How’s next Friday sound? Oh – that’s assuming Abbe will let you borrow your balls for the evening.”

“Cute, Bob.” His eye fell on Abbe, who was starting the dishwasher. “How about if I bring her along?”

“She play?”

“I have no idea,” Gabe confessed.

Bob guffawed into the phone. “In other words, she’ll probably take us all to the cleaners! Okay, sure. It’ll make things more interesting.”

“Yes,” he said, still gazing at Abbe, “I think it very well could.”

“Next Friday at seven, okay?”

“It’s a date.”

Abbe waited for him to hang up the phone. “I know that look you’re giving me, my love. You’re plotting something.”

“I’m stunned – stunned, I tell you – that you’d accuse me of such a thing!”

“Which is not a denial,” she pointed out.

“I was just wondering whether you’ve ever played poker.”

“Does video poker count?”

“Nope—I mean with real cards against real people, for money.”

“Then that would be a no.”

Gabe let a mischievous grin spread across his face. “Oh really? Then I think I know what our May resolution activity will be, next Friday night at Bob and Helen’s.”

Abbe groaned. “And you said the opera was a cliché!”

“It was, darling. But I’ll admit you did exercise a devious creativity once we got there.”

“Thank you. I take it you have something similar in mind to spice up this poker game.”

“I’m still thinking about that part,” he admitted. “There are so many possibilities.”

“Then while you’re thinking, let me state for the record that I have no interest whatsoever in seeing your friend Bob unclothed.”

He laughed. “Same here. But now that you mention it ...”

Abbe sighed and braced herself.

Gabe parked the car in front of Bob’s house and killed the engine. “Last chance to use your veto.”

“Don’t imagine I’m not tempted,” Abbe responded, “but the way this thing of ours is trending, I can’t help but think that I’ll probably want it even more later.”

“Down.” He watched her drop instantly into trance and paused for a moment to admire the way she looked. “Here are your instructions, Abbe...”

He spoke quickly but clearly, giving her the suggestions he’d been planning since the night of the invitation. She nodded periodically to signal her understanding. “Good,” he said at the end. “And now, I just want to make sure. Are you willing, consciously or unconsciously, to carry out these suggestions? Will you feel uncomfortable doing it?”

“I might,” she replied slowly, “but I want to do it. Part of me thinks it would be kind of exciting even though part of me is nervous about it.”

“I hope you’ll like it, honey. I want you to remember, though, that if at any time you decide it’s gone far enough you can safeword and the game will end. Safewording is not the same as using your veto, so you can feel free to safeword without giving up anything. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, Gabe. Thank you for understanding.”

He kissed her hand and then leaned over to kiss her lips. “You’re welcome, darling. Now, when I let go of your hand you come out of trance immediately. Your conscious mind can, until the evening is over, forget that this trance ever took place so that you will be as surprised as everyone else when the suggestions take affect.”

Her eyes fluttered open and focused on his face. “Ready to lose your shirt to a noob?”

“We’ll see about that, my love.”

They rang the bell and were greeted immediately by Bob, a jovial guy in his mid forties. “Come,” he bid them, “grab some food and a drink and we’ll get started.” Gabe looked around. “Where are the little ones?”

“Not home,” Bob assured him. “We can cuss, tell dirty jokes, and be as otherwise generally depraved as we like, for the little angels are spending the night with Aunt Peg.”

“That’s right,” said another man on the sofa. “By now my better half has already begun spoiling them with Disney videos and ice cream.”

“The poor girls!” Bob grinned and introduced the rest of the crowd. “You probably remember Larry,” he said, indicating the man on the couch. “The guy haunting the bar is our neighbor Steve, and the distinguished-looking gent in the corner is Walt, an old buddy of mine. Gang, this is Gabe and his lady Abbe, who is probably a card shark.”

“Well,” Steve joked, “she’s certainly got nothing up her sleeve.” He eyed her form-fitting red tank and jeans with frank appreciation.

Bob’s wife Helen, a pretty brunette in a blouse and skirt, emerged from the kitchen with a vegetable and dip tray. “I know you guys will ignore this,” she remarked as she set it on the sideboard, “but at least Abbe and I have something reasonably healthy to snack on.”

“We will bond over celery sticks,” Abbe promised. “At least, until we eliminate the guys from the table.”

“Not a chance,” Steve crowed. “I put the ‘stud’ in 5-card stud.”

“In that case,” Bob said, “it’s a good thing the game tonight is Texas Hold ’em.”

“Strip Hold ‘em?” he asked hopefully, eyeing Abbe’s cleavage again.

Helen cleared her throat pointedly. “You do realize, Steve, that her boyfriend is right here with us? And that he’s a hypnotist?”

“Oh, shit. You’re not gonna send me home clucking like a chicken, are ya?”

Gabe pretended to think about it. “Let’s see what kind of mood I’m in when the game is over.”

The group took seats and settled down to play. Each player – Gabe, Abbe, Bob, Steve, Larry, and Walt – anted up 50 dollars for a stack of chips. Helen explained the house rules. “Your 50 dollars is all you get for the night. When you run out of chips you are eliminated; you can take over as dealer if you want, or just watch from the sides. The blinds start at one and two dollars and will go up each time a player is eliminated. The top three finishers get to split the buy-in money: 50 dollars for third place, 100 for second, and the rest to the winner. Are there any questions?”

The game started slowly. Bob, Walt, and Larry knew each other well enough to avoid early mistakes but played conservatively against Gabe, Abbe, and Steve, feeling them out to learn their patterns. Abbe took a rapid dislike to Steve. Part of it was the way he kept staring at her chest, though in truth she’d worn that clingy top with the keyhole cut-out and spaghetti straps with the idea of distracting the men a bit. More than that, though, his playing style was aggressive, bordering on foolhardy, and he won a lot of hands by raising too much and daring people to call him. More than once he had seemingly overextended himself only to be saved by a lucky card at the turn or the river.

Like that, she mused inwardly as Steve took the merest of glances at his new cards and tossed a five-dollar bet – more than twice the big blind – into the pot. Maybe he saw a pair of aces and needed no further thought, Abbe considered, but the suited ace/queen she held made that highly unlikely. He had to be bluffing.

She called, as did Larry. The flop came up ace/nine/six, with the low cards in hearts. Abbe had the high pair and was one heart away from a flush. She was ready to bet another two dollars but Steve went first, tossing in another five dollars and prompting Larry to fold. Seething, certain he had to be trying to bully everyone into folding, she called again.

The turn was a deuce of spades: no help for Abbe, and it was hard to imagine how it would help Steve unless it gave him a second pair. He felt her up again with his eyes, grinned broadly, and announced his bet: “Fifteen.”

Fifteen dollars!? Abbe wanted to raise him, furious over such an obvious power play, but her better judgment prevailed. Another 15, on top of the 10 she’d already bet, was half her initial stack. There were enough ways that his hand could beat hers that it wasn’t worth the risk. “Fold.”

“Thank you, sweetheart,” he said as he raked in the chips. “Let’s do it again real soon.”

She muttered a vague obscenity to herself and resolved to let go of the anger. The way he’s drinking, she told herself, he’s got nowhere to go but down. She sipped her diet cola and vowed to wait for the right opening.

Whether it was the alcohol or just the law of averages was unclear, but Steve’s fortunes did trend downward for a while after that. The rest of the table chipped away at his lead, with Bob taking a bit more of it than most. Abbe went through a long series of mediocre hands, playing more or less even, and watched Steve’s stack shrink to about the same size as hers.

With a sense of growing frustration at her bad cards, she posted the big blind and peeked at her new hand: a pair of kings. That’s more like it! She sat quietly while Gabe and Bob called and was surprised to see Steve only call rather than raise.

The flop came up queen/eight/five, which did nothing for Abbe directly but assured her of almost certainly having the high pair. Being careful not to look at Steve, she bet five dollars. Gabe and Bob both folded, leaving only Steve. He looked across the table and as far inside her top as he could, then met her eyes for just a brief moment. “Okay, darlin’,” he said. “I’ll play with you.” He dropped five dollars into the pot.

The turn was a king, giving Abbe three of them, and she knew this was her hand to win. If Steve had anything at all, she reasoned, it would be two pair and her kings would beat that. A flush wasn’t possible with the cards shown, so the biggest risks were either a full house or a straight draw. She considered carefully and then announced her bet: “I’ll bet fifteen.”

Steve whistled softly. “Best be careful, sweetie, or you’ll be dealing real soon.”

She flashed him a sarcastic smile. “Thanks, Steve, but you don’t seem to be doing any better than I am lately. Perhaps you should take your own advice.”

“I’ll be here for a while yet,” he said smoothly. “You can get me a fresh drink now and then while you watch from the sidelines.”

Abbe bristled at the raw arrogance of the man. “If I get busted before you,” she pledged, “I’ll serve drinks to the entire table for the rest of the night – and I’ll do it topless!”

Everything paused for a second; Abbe had surprised herself as much as everyone else. You’ll do what?? Where the hell did that come from?

She felt Gabe touching her arm. “Honey, are you sure you want to —”

No, I’m not sure, she thought, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna give that smug jerk the satisfaction of backing down. “Yes,” she assured him. “If Bob and Helen don’t mind, anyway. It is your house.”

Bob looked to Helen, who seemed to shrug just the slightest bit. “Well,” he said slowly, “The kids aren’t home, and the rest of us have either seen boobs before or own a pair. I guess it’s okay.”

Helen dealt the river card, which was another eight. Abbe had a full house now; only two possible hands could beat hers, and both involved Steve having a pair to begin with. If that were so, she reasoned, he’d have been more aggressive in the opening round. She had him beaten for sure. “All in,” she announced, pushing her chips to the middle.

“Ho-lee,” Steve said. “You must be eager to show us the goodies.”

“Only one way to find out,” she replied. “Are you game?”

He paused. “I may live to regret this, but you’ve got me where I can’t back down now. Call.” And he pushed his remaining chips toward the center.

Helen did a quick count. “You’re a touch heavy,” she told him, and passed back a single 5-dollar chip. “Abbe, show your cards.”

Abbe’s smile lit up the room. “Kings full of eights,” she announced, turning over her pair of kings.

Steve winced and made rare eye contact with her. “I thought you probably had something good,” he confessed, “but not that good. Lucky I had these.” He turned over his cards to reveal a pair of eights and let his face change to a leering smirk. “I’ll take a double bourbon and Coke, please. With a pretty red napkin on the side.”

Abbe ran to the kitchen as the blood rushed to her face and neck. She stood over the sink for a minute, holding her head low, waiting for the dizziness to subside. A glass holding two fingers of a dark, strong-smelling liquid appeared at her elbow and she became aware of Helen standing beside her. “If you’re going to do this, a little liquid courage might help. But you don’t have to. Bob and I will back you up if you want to change your mind.”

“I can’t,” Abbe explained, taking the glass and downing its contents. The booze left a trail of fire down her throat and then a growing patch of heat in her stomach. “Not in front of that raging ignoramus And then there’s … well, Gabe and I have this thing, and I think … well, it’s complicated.”

Helen got an odd look on her face. “I think I understand. You take as long as you need, and if you change your mind – and I’m pretty sure you can if you really want to – the option is still there.”

“Thanks.”

Steve seemed as if he wanted to say something when Helen returned, but withering looks from every other player at the table silenced him. Helen shuffled the deck and began to deal. “The blinds are now two and four dollars,” she announced. “Since Abbe is out, the button moves to Gabe.”

Gabe and Bob posted the blinds and everyone checked their cards. Steve mustered the gumption for a dry clearing of his throat and called.

In the kitchen, Abbe heard the noise and knew he was trying to get her goat. Fuck him, she thought. The bourbon wasn’t kicking in yet but she peeled off her top anyway, draped it over her left arm for show, and headed for the bar with her head held high. There she fixed a double bourbon and coke, deliberately going heavy on the bourbon to make it sting, and placed it on the table next to Steve with all the aplomb she could muster. He practically drooled at the sight of her bare breasts, following them with his head as she checked to see if anyone else wanted a drink. No one did just yet, so she pulled her chair away from the table a bit and sat next to Gabe, draping her top over his neck like a thin scarf. “My lady has given me her favor,” he joked. “I must fight valiantly this day.”

Steve wasn’t the only one taking in the view, Abbe noticed. Both Bob and Larry made a serious show of studying their cards, but their eyes kept flitting across the table to her chest. They are guys, after all, she told herself. She and Helen exchanged a covert wink at the men’s antics.

As the game progressed Abbe found herself feeling increasingly bold. She joked with the men, enjoying the way they looked at her chest while trying so hard not to be caught doing it. A low level of arousal took hold of her and sustained itself with every movement of her body and every not-quite-covert peek she detected.

The show also seemed to have an effect on the concentration of the players. Bob and Larry, who were right across from her and had her breasts in their peripheral vision full time, made tactical blunders and saw their chip stacks steadily shrink. Steve also seemed to have trouble focusing, though his view was slightly obstructed. Gabe and Walt, who sat on either side of Abbe and had to turn their heads to see her, did better and gained funds at the others’ expense.

Twenty minutes after Abbe appeared topless, Larry went all in against Gabe with three queens. Gabe showed a club flush and Larry was busted. “I could blame the environment,” he joked, “but somehow I don’t really mind.”

“I’ll tell Peg you said that,” Bob joked.

“In that case, maybe I’d better deal for a while. Prove that I can sustain higher brain functions in the face of … well, distractions.”

“You do that.” Helen handed him the cards and headed off toward the bathroom.

Larry raised the blinds to three and six dollars and the game continued. During the first round of betting Helen reappeared in a pair of denim shorts, her shoes, and nothing else. Everyone at the table stopped and did a double take as she took a seat to Bob’s left. “Female solidarity,” she said with a nod to Abbe. “Nobody minds if I sit here, do they?”

There were, of course, no objections. Abbe realized quickly that Helen had chosen her spot perfectly: she was clearly and constantly on display to Steve, Walt, and Gabe while out of direct view of Bob and dealer Larry. Sure enough, the tide of the game began to turn in Bob’s favor. Steve, with two pairs of breasts in his field of vision, seemed even more distracted. Simple decisions, like whether to fold or call, took him longer. The next good-sized pot came down between Steve and Gabe, and on an impulse Abbe waited for Gabe to bet and then quietly began pinching her nipple. Steve vapor locked and had to be prompted by Larry to act; he hastily called and then paid for it when Gabe’s triple nines beat his two pair. Helen gave Abbe an I-saw-that look and the two shared a sly smile. On Steve’s next important action Helen stretched, arching her back and causing her breasts to jut forward, and Bob benefited from the result.

Things were getting dire for Steve. With under 20 dollars left and a 6-dollar big blind coming due next hand, he needed to make something happen soon. He checked his cards: king and jack of clubs. Not a great hand, but maybe good enough. “Call.”

The flop showed king of hearts, nine of clubs, five of spades. A movement caught his eye and he looked to see Abbe standing up, her pert breasts standing proud and pointing in his direction. Focus, Steve! He had high pair and most of a flush. With a little luck... Abbe turned and walked to the bar. Nice ass, too.

Larry prompted him. “Steve? Five to you.”

He tore his eyes away from Abbe’s behind and tossed a precious five-dollar chip into the pot.

Abbe brought a drink to Helen and stood behind her, both of them presenting their breasts in Steve’s direction. The turn was a black six. Gabe checked, Bob bet five, and Steve sat there watching a drop of cold water drip off the glass and land on Helen’s pale breast. “Ouch, that’s cold!”

“Here, I’ve got it.” Abbe reached out with a finger and wiped the drop from Helen’s breast, then caressed the spot for a moment to warm it up. Larry’s mind filled with thoughts of the two of them in a lesbian embrace and his cock swelled. He imagined them kissing, sucking, licking each other …

“Ten to you, Steve.”

With a start he took a hasty look around the table, counted the clubs, and came up with four. He was one shy of his flush; that wasn’t asking a lot of luck, was it? “All in.” Then, as he pushed his chips to the middle, he got a second look at the black six—a spade, not a club—and knew he was doomed. “Aw, fuck me!”

Five heads turned at once. “Sorry,” he said quickly. “I, umm, may have miscalculated.”

“We’ll find out,” Larry responded. “Gabe calls, Bob calls. The river is … ace of hearts.”

Steve knew he had to be beaten. A pair of kings couldn’t possibly be the best hand. Bob and Gabe checked, and it was time to reveal their cards. Gabe showed king/nine for two pair and Bob showed nine/six for two pair. For the river Larry turned up the last nine, giving Gabe the better full house for the win.

Larry offered Steve his spot, but the neighbor declined. “Much as I appreciate the opportunity to hang around these fine-looking ladies a bit longer,” he said, “I think I’d best go home before I get myself in any more trouble.”

The group did a fine job of pretending to be disappointed at Steve’s departure until he had actually left. Then Larry growled a little. “Lazy sumbitch just didn’t want to deal, I’ll bet.”

“Tell you what,” Abbe offered. “Since I skipped my turn, how about if I spell you now?”

“Fine with me.” Larry handed her the deck and took a seat by the bar, and Abbe stood up to face the three remaining players.

“I’m doomed,” Walt groaned.

Abbe refrained from actively seeking to distract anyone but the steady buzz of arousal continued even as she focused her mind on the game. Being at the center of attention, topless, and observing the power she still had over all three men as a result was exhilarating. From the glances she exchanged with Helen she could sense that it was the same for her. Her eyes fell on Gabe and she mentally licked her lips. You are SO mine when we get out of here!

Gabe saw the signs of Abbe’s arousal and found his concentration failing. He misjudged a couple of hands and allowed Bob to catch up to him. When Walt went bust the two remaining players were at near equal funds. “Tell you what,” he proposed. “You and I could sit here and play for another hour trying to bust each other out, or we could shake hands, call it a draw, and turn in while the night is young. I know which option sounds better to me right now. What do you say?”

Bob grinned and the girls laughed, causing their breasts to jiggle in a way that made Bob’s answer inevitable. “I say well played,” he replied. “To all of us. Let’s split the winnings and call it a night.”

Gabe accepted his half of the cash, peeled off two twenties and handed them to Abbe. “You earned this,” he told her, “though I’m not sure where you’ll put it.”

She flicked the folded bills across her stiff nipple a few times for affect. “I still have pants pockets, my dear.”

Abbe was almost reluctant to put her top back on, but she wasn’t feeling quite bold enough to walk outside without it. They said goodnight to Bob and Helen and headed to the car. Gabe moved to open the passenger door for her and found himself pinned against the car as Abbe ground her body into his, kissing him and groping him openly. “Do you have any idea how much I want to jump you right now?”

“I’m guessing about as much as I want you to. Ten minutes and we’ll be home.”

“Step on it!”

Gabe got behind the wheel and buckled in. “Oh – by the way...” He reached over and touched Abbe in the middle of the forehead. “Remember.”

Her mind spun for a moment and she heard Gabe’s voice echoing in her mind. During the game tonight, you will contrive an excuse to take your top off. It will be your choice exactly what that excuse is and for how long you stay that way, but you’ll find being topless in safe company to be arousing and liberating. “You deve,” she said. “And what if I’d safeworded on you?”

He grinned. “But you didn’t.”

The car came to a four-way stop and she looked around at the neighborhood. “Nobody’s out.”

“It is pretty quiet.”

He started to go but hit the brakes when he saw Abbe peel off her top and toss it into the back seat. “What are you doing?”

“It’s a warm night and I’m feeling adventurous.”

“Somebody could see!”

“You’re right,” she countered, feeling a tiny rush at the idea that some teenager or old man might walk by and catch a glimpse of her. “It’s kind of exciting. Arousing and liberating.”

“It’s also distracting, honey. If I wreck the car we’ll have a lot of explaining to do.”

An impish desire seized Abbe. She reached for Gabe’s crotch and closed her hand around his half-hard cock. “Then focus your mind on your driving and get us home safely. While your mind concentrates on driving your body can become more and more aroused the closer we get to home.”

“That was evil!” But his eyes locked on the road and the car moved forward.

“Think of it as motivation, my love.”

Just a few miles, Gabe told himself as he felt his cock stiffen. Hold it together. But as he drove he found it surprisingly easy to stay focused on the road. He was aware of his body wanting to squirm and the need to adjust his posture to accommodate a full hard-on but his mind felt detached, almost clinical, about it. It was interesting from a professional standpoint.

His body nearly jumped out of the seat when he parked the car in their driveway. Abbe picked up her top but just held it in hand, covering her breasts with an arm long enough to exit the car and follow Gabe to the door. His hands quivered enough to make it difficult to handle the keys so she helped to steady him and together they opened the door and stepped through.

Abbe dropped the red cloth and turned to face Gave, walking backwards into the living room and fondling her breasts in front of his hungry eyes. Raw, untempered desire flooded his mind and he want right for her, yanking his shirt off on the way. He grabbed her in his arms and bore her down onto the couch, landing on top of her and immediately setting his mouth to work sucking on her nipples. She moaned and squirmed under him, reaching for his pants to shove them down but unable to quite reach and soon, thanks to his eager sucking and licking, losing focus on everything except the pleasure and arousal she felt from his touch.

He listened to her moan and felt what she was trying to do, and on the animal level it seemed like a good idea. He quickly dropped his pants and underwear, freeing his hard and eager cock. His kisses moved down her belly and his hands found the waist of her jeans long enough to jerk them down and off, taking her panties along for the ride. She glistened even in the semi dark and welcomed his face with the scent of arousal and desire. His tongue probed her center, spreading the moisture around and sending her into spasms almost immediately. She was coming already from the sounds of her, and part of him wanted to stay right there and keep her in bliss until her body wore out, but he had an urgent need of his own to attend to. He spread her legs wider and positioned himself between them, spreading some of her moisture onto his shaft, and plunged himself home.

Abbe, in mid climax, felt him enter her and squealed with delight. Her muscles closed down on him and she felt him thrust harder, faster, deeper, over and over, knowing he couldn’t possibly last long. He didn’t – it was only a few seconds before the hot gushing sensation filled her and his mouth let out that long, loud groan that always marked his best orgasms. He pumped until the strength left him and then flopped on top of her, not even moving to decouple first.

They lay there for untold minutes until their breathing slowed to normal. Abbe was the first to speak. “Gabe, honey?”

“You’d like me to get up now, wouldn’t you?”

“Not that so much, no,” she said. “But would you mind closing the front door?”