The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resolutions

© Copyright 2009 by Wiseguy

July

The first swimsuit Abbe modeled was a white one-piece with a deep front plunge and low back. “This one,” she informed Gabe, “is for swimming.”

He nodded, admiring the way it hugged her body.

She ducked into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later in a bright red triangle bikini. “This one is for general use – walking the beach, hot tubbing, that sort of thing.”

“But not swimming.”

“Not seriously. A little bit would probably be okay. But wait.”

She retreated to the bathroom again. This time when she came out Gabe sat up straight and openly stared. The thong consisted of three swatches of dark blue cloth and the minimum necessary spaghetti-thin straps to hold them on. “This,” she said, grinning, “is strictly for sunbathing. I can see you approve.”

“I approve. Though I’d love to see you walking out of the ocean in that. It’d be better than Ursula Andress in Doctor No.”

“I’ll bet you would,” she countered, “but no way. If I moved too quickly you’d be calling me Ursula Undress.”

Gabe imagined the tiny suit falling off in the water. “That would be quite a sight, too.”

“For your eyes only, my dear.”

“Then would you mind coming closer?”

She grinned and approached him where he sat on the edge of their bed, swaying her hips and letting her breasts jut outward. His legs opened and she slipped right between them. “Close enough?”

He let his eyes wander all over her body in frank appreciation. “Oh, yes. But I’d like to see the rear view as well.”

“Of course.” She wheeled around slowly, making sure to brush against his thighs and groin as much as possible in the process.

The rear of the thong was nothing more than a T intersection of spaghetti-width elastic. The bikini top was likewise just a union of stretched elastic bands with a simple metal clasp holding them together. Gabe reached up and undid the clasp, causing the bikini top to whip around her body and land on the bed. “Oops!” he said. “I seem to have found a weakness.”

“So it seems,” she agreed as she felt his hands reach around and cup her breasts. “But if you exploit it now, we’ll miss our ride to the airport.”

“Curses,” he groaned, his eye on the clock confirming that they had under an hour to finish packing. “Foiled again.”

By mid afternoon Gabe and Abbe were on the last leg of their trip: a shuttle bus ride from San Juan, Puerto Rico to a resort on the southeast side of the island. High sandstone walls rolled by until the bus pulled up to a wrought iron gate.

Abbe’s eye fell on the sign carved into the stone wall. “’Uninhibited – An adult vacation community.’ Sounds … interesting.”

“Looks impressive so far,” Gabe replied.

“It does. That landscaping – how much did you say this was costing?”

“I didn’t, my love, and I intend to keep it that way. Just enjoy.”

The shuttle dropped them off at the entrance to a twelve-story hotel, where they checked in and received white key cards for room 446. Abbe flung the door open and squealed. “Oh my god, will you look at this place?” She flitted about the room giving Gabe a running commentary on her findings. “You’ll love this bed, honey … oh, and check out the TV … this tub is huge, and it’s got whirlpool jets!”

Gabe was on the balcony. “Nice view.” There was a brass spyglass mounted to the rail; he looked through it out to sea and tried to focus on one of the boats in the distance. “Cheap telescope, though.”

Abbe joined him and giggled. “I doubt it’s for stargazing, silly.”

“Huh?”

She grabbed the scope and pointed it at the beach. “Better?”

He looked through the lens and got a crystal clear view of a group of sunbathers. “A brilliant deduction, my dear. How ever did you know?”

“I didn’t,” she confessed. “But this place has a hedonistic vibe to it and a ridiculously high percentage of bodies on hand that invite a closer look.”

Gabe swung the scope around and aimed it at Abbe. “I see what you mean. I just found an incredibly hot babe and this thing makes her look as if she’s standing right here.”

She laughed. “You’re going to fall off if you lean any further over that rail.”

“For this view, it’s worth the risk.”

“Well, in that case ...” She reached back and undid the ties on her sundress, let it fall to the patio floor, and backed slowly into the room as she wiggled her breasts in his direction. Gabe watched her through the scope, her body fuzzy at first but coming more into focus with each step. Her panties dropped to her feet and he panned slowly up and down, relishing the magnified sight of her naked form. When he reached her face she winked and blew him a kiss.

He took the cue and abandoned the rail to scoop her up and drop her on the bed. Her legs opened as she bounced and he took advantage, kneeling and inserting himself between them. He paused only long enough to strip off his shirt before diving in to adore her. His tongue probed her slit, finding the spot that he knew would get her juices flowing and stroking it over and over.

Abbe’s hips wriggled and her breathing grew faster. Very soon Gabe was tasting her. He switched to broad strokes, letting her feel the flat of his tongue sliding up and down, pressing in a little deeper with each stroke. She began to moan and clutch at the bed sheets. He pressed his advantage and paid some loving attention to her swollen clit, nuzzling it and toying with it as her moaning and squirming grew louder and more insistent. He kept it up, giving her clit just enough of a rest now and then to make it all the more responsive when his lips and tongue returned to it. Using her sounds and motions as his guide, he kept her on the edge until he heard her pleading voice gasping out, “Please ... I can’t take any more ... let me come!”

With a wicked grin he closed his lips around her clit and sucked gently. Abbe squealed and came, her legs clamping around his head and her back arching toward the ceiling. Gabe kept licking at her until her thrusting and squirming pushed him out of range, then held on while she rode it out.

Once her body flopped in exhaustion Gabe stood up and looked down at her, drinking in the site of her blissed-out face and relaxed form. He became acutely aware of the hard-on he was sporting and took the opportunity to get free of the rest of his clothes. Abbe saw him and pointed to his hard cock with a shaky hand. “If you want me to do something with that,” she told him, “you’re gonna have to give me a few minutes to recover first. I’m spent.”

A sneaky smile crept over his face. “Do you think so, love?”

“I know so.”

“Then you won’t mind if I say a few words?”

“Knock yourself out, sweetie.”

The smile turned into a full-fledged grin. “Attack mode now.”

Abbe gasped as a sudden, overwhelming desire seized control of her. The body that was too tired to even think about moving a moment before writhed and squirmed with lust and arousal. Her hands wandered across her chest and her legs squeezed together as the need strengthened and intensified. Gabe’s cock; she wanted—no, needed— to feel that cock inside her.

She bounded off the bed and pounced on him where he stood, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He staggered backward, hit the wall, and the pair of them landed on the floor with a thud. Abbe felt Gabe’s cock beneath her and reached for it with a hand. His face went blank and a sliver of her mind recognized the look. “Feel me stroking you,” she moaned into his ear. “Let it arouse you, tease you, get you so horny that all you want to do is fuck me until you come.”

His cock, which had softened a bit from the distraction of the impact, grew stiff and rigid in moments. She stroked him with her hand and then guided him to her slit, letting her moisture coat the head of his cock and then sliding it inside. The sensation of her body enveloping him made Gabe moan with pleasure and arousal. His body shifted just enough to thrust upward. Abbe let herself lean forward and ride him, matching his motion with her own. Her breasts hung down and bounced, which prompted Gabe to reach for them and caress them. His fingers closed on her nipples and squeezed, causing her to speed up. She rocked and squeezed on him with her inner muscles until she felt another orgasm roll through her.

Abbe sat straight up and threw her head back, letting the climax flow all through her body as the pleasure intensified. Gabe watched her chest heave and listened to her pants and cries and then felt the tingle in his groin that marked the point of no return. He held it as long as he could and then let go, pumping into her and feeling every other part of his body clench and release with it.

She felt him come as her orgasm was ending and willed herself to stay put, propping herself up by holding his legs, until he slowed and stopped. Then she dismounted and cuddled up next to him on the floor, idly stroking his chest and waiting for coherent thought to return.

“That was a new one,” she finally said after several minutes of heavy breathing.

“Huh?” He blinked heavily to clear his head. “Oh, the trigger. Yes. I got the idea from a story I read. Been saving it for a special occasion. Like it?”

She looked at his glowing face and felt warm inside. “Yes ... I think I do.”

The next morning found them sitting in the outdoor cafe enjoying coffee and a splendid close-up view of the beach. Gabe put down his cup and met Abbe’s gaze. “Well, my dear,” he said. “Ready for our July adventure?”

She bolted upright instantly. “Absolutely! What is it?”

“Nothing too elaborate, honey. Just a picnic on the beach.”

Abbe cocked her head. “A picnic? That’s it?”

He shrugged. “I have simple wants.”

“A picnic implies food, though. Where will that come from?”

“I have it in hand, my love. All you need to do is dress appropriately and come along.”

“And what is your idea of appropriate dress for a beach picnic?”

“Why, a bathing suit, of course,” he replied with a wink. “I was thinking that dark blue one.”

“Hmm. In that case, I’d better bring lots of sunscreen.”

Abbe was naked applying sunscreen to herself when she heard a loud knock followed almost immediately by a rattling of the doorknob. She squealed and ducked into the bathroom. “Gabe, help!”

“It’s okay, honey,” he said, rushing over to the door. “It’s just room service.”

She waited in the bathroom while Gabe held a quiet conversation with the delivery man. The door closed again. “You can come out now, darling,” she heard.

A large wicker basket had appeared on the coffee table along with a folded beach blanket. “Our picnic, I presume?”

“It is,” he confirmed, pointedly looking over her naked body. “Though I have to confess food is not foremost in my mind at the moment.”

“I see,” she said, lying face down on the bed. “In that case, you can come over here and do my back.”

“I’d be delighted.” He took the bottle of sunscreen and spread a liberal amount over Abbe’s back and shoulders, working his way from the nape of the neck downward with long, smooth strokes. She felt herself relaxing under his touch and slipped into a trance without even realizing it. “That’s right,” he said, dropping into his hypnotic voice, “letting go now, deeper and deeper down. It feels so good to just drop all the way down for me now. And while you lie there, relaxing and drifting, your mind completely open to my suggestions, you can allow your conscious mind to completely ignore the instructions I’m about to give to your subconscious.”

A few minutes later she felt his hands slide across her buttocks and slip downward between her thighs. “That’s enough,” she said, moving his hand and taking the sunblock from him. “I’d better take it from here or our picnic will end up being dinner.”

He mock pouted while she slipped into the tiny blue suit. She stood in front of the dressing mirror, assessed the look one more time, and then caught sight of Gabe, clad in his baggy green trunks, behind her. “You know, honey,” she said, “if I’m going to parade around in this, you could at least wear a speedo or something.”

“Haven’t got the cheeks for it,” he joked.

She reached around and patted his butt. “I think you have cute cheeks. And we girls like our eye candy too.”

“I’ll take it under advisement.”

They threw on cover-ups and headed for the beach, Gabe carrying the basket and Abbe the blanket. “It’s packed already,” Abbe noted as they crossed the line of white stones dividing the paved walk from the beach. “You’d think people were on vacation or something.”

“Amazing,” he agreed. “But I’m told the crowd tapers off a bit beyond that bend.” He pointed in the distance and Abbe saw that the beach curved around a bluff and out of sight about 500 feet from the hotel. “Want to find out?”

“Sure.”

They walked along the upper edge, enjoying the feel of the sand beneath their bare feet as they strode past the masses of guests laying out in the sun. “Quite a few European ladies, I guess,” Gabe noted.

“Meaning topless? Yes, my dear, I had noticed. Is that a hint?”

“I have no idea what you mean, my love.”

“Then why do you have that devilish smile on your face?”

“I was merely enjoying the view.”

As they approached the point where the beach curved inward the crowd did thin out considerably. Abbe stopped for a moment and surveyed the area. “Still standing room only,” she said. “I guess we’d better keep going.”

Gabe fought to keep from breaking into a grin. “If you like.”

Partway around the bend the line of smooth stones marking the upper edge of the beach changed color from white to a bright yellow. A line of widely spaced posts, each painted bright yellow, ran from the transition point well into the water. They glanced at the posts but kept walking, Abbe in the lead.

Sure enough, the beach was much less crowded in this area. They had no difficulty finding a spot to lay out their blanket and picnic basket. They stripped off their cover-ups and sat down. People filed past them in all directions, several casting disapproving glances at the new couple.

Abbe found herself feeling uncomfortable. “Ummm, honey?”

“Yes, love?”

“Do you feel … conspicuous?”

He made a show of looking around. “Now that you mention it, yes. We seem to have wandered into the all-nude area. That must be what the yellow markers were for.”

“What should we do?”

He gave her a lecherous wink. “When in Rome...”

Her snarky reply was choked off as Abbe realized her body was standing up without her having made any conscious decision to do so. “What the … oh, you deve!” Sure enough, the thong quickly landed on the blanket, leaving her as naked as the rest of the sunbathers on the beach.

“You look divine, sweetheart.” He no longer tried to hide his satisfaction.

“Oh, thank you,” she replied with a sour look. “Next week I’ll be posted all over the Internet in my birthday suit, but at least I’ll look good.”

“Relax,” he assured her. “Do you see any cameras around? No, you don’t, because that’s even more frowned upon than wearing suits here. And you’ll also note that the bluff shields this part of the beach from the hotel, so there’s nobody watching through their little telescopes either.”

Reluctantly, she sat back down. “You thought of everything, didn’t you?”

“I tried to.”

She slid her sunglasses down so he could tell that she was staring directly at his trunks. “Well?”

His face turned a bit sheepish. “I will,” he said. “But I need a minute to … well …”

“Do you now?” She reached over and grabbed him through the trunks. He was semi hard, but not fully erect. “Take these trunks off right now and keep them off until we go back to the hotel.”

“That really wasn’t necessary,” he admonished her, but his body moved immediately to obey. He peeled off the trunks to reveal a cock that was a little harder from the stimulation.

“Now that’s more like it,” she said, pointedly enjoying the view.

He closed his eyes and focused. “Baseball, baseball, baseball!” In a few moments his cock began to soften and he opened his eyes just in time to catch Abbe starting to reach for him again. “Nuh-uh! Nude beach etiquette also forbids overt sexual touching.”

She pouted. “What if I just want to help you apply sunblock?”

“Taken care of, thanks.”

“Spoil sport.”

Gabe opened the picnic basket and brought out their lunch: egg salad sandwiches, fruit cocktail, and pre-mixed margaritas in aluminum cans, all kept cold in an insulated, ice-filled section of the basket. Abbe, intrigued by the can, popped hers open and took a sip. “Not bad. But you’re doing this all backwards, you know – you’re supposed to loosen me up with alcohol and then get me naked.”

“Just because you’re naked, my dear, doesn’t mean you couldn’t use some more loosening up. I can’t help but notice, for example, that you seem determined to sit in that awkward half-kneeling position with your arms in front of you. Trying to discreetly cover up, are you?”

She stuck out her tongue at him for a moment. “I’ll admit to being a little self-conscious, sure. But at least I’m not using my napkin as a loin cloth.”

He looked down at the cloth napkin that he’d spread over his lap and blushed. “Touché, my love.” He moved the napkin to his side.

Down near the water two couples staked out a rectangular section about 100 feet long and 30 feet wide, marking the corners with red flags on sticks. One of them produced a football and they began tossing it around. Gabe and Abbe looked at each other. “Nude football?” they said in unison and laughed.

They watched for several minutes as the group threw passes back and forth, moving farther and farther apart as they went. “The brunette has an impressive arm,” Gabe noted.

Abbe grinned. “I’m supposed to believe you’re looking at her arm?”

At that moment the taller of the two guys sent a pass flying over the head of his target, a dirty blond with shoulder-length hair and a deep water tan. She let out an audible “Oh, shit!” as she turned and jumped for it. The ball deflected off her outstretched hand and tumbled toward Abbe, who was still smirking at Gabe. He saw the movement out of the corner of his eye, lunged forward and caught the ball before it impacted with the back of her head. Gabe ended up on all fours in the sand.

“Nice catch,” the blond said.

He straightened up and flipped her the ball. “Thanks. You almost had it yourself.”

She shrugged and retreated back toward the rest of her group, pumping once and throwing strongly into the gut of the second guy. The group huddled briefly and talked, then the tall guy and the blond trotted back toward where Gabe and Abbe sat.

“You guys want to play?” the blond asked.

Abbe and Gabe looked at each other and he replied. “Play what?”

“Two-handed touch,” the tall guy said. “Guys against girls. Beats the hell out of volleyball.”

“I’ll bet it does. Honey?”

Abbe shrugged. “Why not? In for a penny...”

The blond jumped and clapped. “It’s so much better with three on a side! I’m Debbie, by the way, and the nearsighted quarterback here is Joe.”

They shook hands. “Gabe,” he replied, “and this is Abbe.”

“I should warn you,” Abbe said, “that I’m not much of an athlete.”

“Neither are we, really,” Debbie assured her. “Besides, you did a great job of distracting this lug just sitting around watching.”

“Hey!” Joe protested. “The ball slipped, is all.”

“A likely story.”

They walked together to the play area and met the remaining couple. The brunette was Liz and the shorter of the guys was her husband Brian. They tossed the ball some more to get loosened up, and within a few minutes Gabe and Abbe began to get used to the odd sensation of hustling around the sand in the nude.

The game began in earnest. Brian listed the rules: “A touch has to be with both hands, anywhere on the body. Count 5 seconds before rushing the passer. Each side gets four downs to score or give up. If you score the other team starts at their own goal line, otherwise they get it where you left it.”

Things were competitive but pleasantly light-hearted. Joe and Liz did most of the quarterbacking. The soft sand made subtle footwork largely impossible so the game was mostly a matter of offense trying to outrun defense. The guys scored frequently at first by using crossing patterns to pull away from their defenders, but the women countered by going to a zone defense and made up the lost ground through clever run blocking, which the guys objected to initially but had to admit had its pleasant aspects. Abbe surprised herself by covering the quarterback well enough to pick up several sacks and Gabe managed a couple of impressive touchdown runs.

After an hour or so they were covered in sweat and sand from the exertion and a few inevitable tumbles; the game ended with no consensus on the actual score and both teams took to the water for a swim. Abbe swam out to a comfortable depth and paused, having lost track of Gabe. She turned and looked, then suddenly felt a pair of strong arms encircle her from behind and a pair of hands cup her breasts. “Surprise!”

“Eeek!” she squealed, choking off a louder scream at the recognition of Gabe’s voice. She pushed her hips back to bump against him suggestively. “I guess I don’t score this time.”

“That all depends, my love. Would you like to?”

She turned around to face him, both treading water. “I just spent an hour running around naked with a bunch of guys putting their hands on me every few minutes. I’d pull you to the bottom and jump you right now if I could hold my breath long enough.”

They hastily grabbed their things, threw on their cover-ups, and headed back to the hotel. As soon as they closed the door behind them Abbe threw off her cover-up and pressed Gabe against the door, clawing at his cover and kissing him. He kissed back, tasting the salt on her skin and dropping everything he held and wore. “I hate to interrupt this,” he said, “but we really should wash off the salt residue.”

“Grrrrr!” she groaned. “Which do you want, good hygiene or great sex?”

“In a place like this, why choose?”

“Good point. And here I thought all those hand-holds were just for safety.”

Gabe grinned. “Let’s see what else they’re good for.”

“Oooh...”