The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rekam Tuls

Part 4

Barbara hummed a little melody while she prepared breakfast for him and Angela. Her full body was clad in a pink thong and a top, made of some kind of net-fabric. The holes in the pink top were so wide, that here big tits were clearly visible. She could as well be naked, but as he had told her he liked his girls walking around in skimpy outfits. It just made them look a lot more sluttier. Barbara still couldn’t believe it had only been a week since she had moved in with Rekam.—When she had met Angela, she had been shocked. Her first instinct had been to turn around and leave at once. But then he had grabbed her ass and had pushed her inside his mansion. She had worn some extremely hot hotpants and as soon as she had felt his paws on her half-naked ass-cheeks all thoughts of leaving him were gone. He had talked to her, explaining that one woman could never be enough for him. “Besides, I like the contrast of your blonde Northern beauty and her dark Latin complexion”, he had told her.

He had said, she was free to leave but he had reminded her that she had been the one who wanted to live out her submissive side. “I only want to be helpful...” He had let this sentence hanging in the air. Up until today Barbara got furious with herself, when she remembered how selfish she had been. How could she believe that her body and her little talents would be enough for a man like Rekam Tuls? She had to be lucky that he actually considered spending his time with her. She was, after all, only a fuck-toy, and with his looks and his personality he could have any woman he’d liked. Luckily for her, he had been gracious enough to forgive her sauciness after he had unloaded his cum in her throat.—While she sat and waited for Rekam and Angela to come down, her thoughts drifted to her relationship with Rekam and Angela. Barbara had noticed that he fucked Angela more often than herself. Not that she wasn’t in heaven whenever she was used by him, but the Latin bitch with her big ass seemed to be more to his liking.

Barbara knew that he liked her body. He always complimented her on it. So there had to be another reason. Barbara concluded it must have to be something about their different behavior. There was no question that she and Angela both were sluts, reveling in the pleasure of being the personal whores of Rekam Tuls. “Oh Rekam, fuck your dirty whore bitch!” Barbara heard the happy squeals from Angela. “Rip it open. Yeah, rip that fat ass open.” In between Angela’s yells she could make out a slapping sound of flesh on flesh. Angela surely was on all fours, getting her ass rammed, while he smacked the globes of her ass. And suddenly realization hit her. As well as Angela was a slut, she also was a simple girl. She didn’t think very much and her vocabulary was that of a little girl. In short, where she just was a slut, Angela was a brainless bimbo. Maybe that not only was the reason for Rekam to enjoy her more than Barbara, but also the reason for Angela to respond even more eagerly than herself. Angela had nothing to think about, nothing to consider. She truly existed for only one reason: to be used.

As if to acknowledge her thoughts Barbara heard Rekam’s growl from upstairs. “Yes! Take it, you whore! Fucking bimbo whore! I’ll rip you ass open and fuck you, ‘til my cock comes out of your mouth, you worthless stupid piece of shit!” Through his abuse, Barbara could make out Angela’s gasps and screams. She wanted to be like Angela. Yes, she wanted to be the same bimbo-slut like this big-assed Latin bitch. She had to talk to her. Hopefully she wasn’t too dumb to teach her how to be a good bimbo for Rekam. And hopefully there wasn’t enough intelligence in her little brain, she would discover that she would train her own rival. After one ear-piercing squeal from Angela, the fucking sounds from upstairs had died away. Barbara set the table and after two minutes they came down. Angela was naked and he simply had thrown a robe over his shoulders. The smell of sex lay heavily in the air.

Rekam approached her, one hand grabbing her ass the other going up, squeezing her right tit through the mesh of her top. He pressed his mouth on hers and kissed her hard. Barbara responded by rubbing her crotch against his leg. The hand that had grabbed her ass went in front. He lightly patted her quivering cunt and broke the kiss. “Hope we weren’t too loud,” he grinned at her. Barbara could hear Angela giggling. “I could use some breakfast now. Satisfying this little whore,” he pointed to the still giggling Angela, “costs quite some energy.” With that he let himself fall onto the chair. Rekam sat with Barbara to his left and Angela to his right. From time to time he grabbed a tit and nibbled at the rock hard teats, eliciting sighs and squeals from his girls. He carefully observed Barbara, if she already showed any reaction from the new ‘start-up screen’ and ‘screensaver’ he had installed yesterday.

As well as he enjoyed her slave personality, he had decided that he would enjoy her much more if she was bimbofied like Angela. Of course, she was a wonderful fuck and obeyed every command, but she just thought too much. He had left the door open on purpose, while he had used Angela this morning, ‘to give her something to think about.’ If everything worked like he had planned, she would have developed a deep urge of becoming a brainless bimbo just like Angie. Having finished his meal he stood up. “I’ll take a shower and a little nap. How about the two of you do some shopping together. I’d love to see your asses squeezed into some new miniskirts or hotpants.” He patted both of his pets on their heads. “Oh goodie!” Angela squealed, clapping her hands. Barbara liked the prospect of being alone with the Latin. She was desperate to learn how to become the perfect bimbo.

* * *

There was a little knock at his door. “Come in.” Carefully, Barbara entered his room. “Barbara, come in, lay down beside me”, Rekam offered. Once she was settled she could feel his hands lifting her top. Not that it covered much, but he wanted unhindered access to her tits. He let his hands roam over her naked hooters, enjoying the feeling of their soft tenderness. He smiled as her pleasure buds instantly rose to attention, inviting him to pinch them. He couldn’t help but draw her tits to his mouth, sucking first one than the other nipple. “Hm, I like your tits, so big... so soft and yet firm.” He flicked his tongue over her nipples again. “And always so attentive”, he grinned. Barbara nearly forgot the reason she had come to him. She already could feel the wetness in her crotch. But she had something very important to ask. “Rekam... Oh God! Yes!” He lightly had bitten her left nipple. She had to concentrate. “I need to ask you something but I can’t if you keep... oh yes, you make me so hot... I can’t... yes, keep doing me...” This time it had been her right nipple.

“You need to ask me something”, he helped her, his hand yanking the crotch of her soaked panties aside and playing with her glistening cuntlips, “but you can’t because you are so hot, aren’t you?” Barbara began humping his hand. “Yes! Yes! Do me!” He grinned at her, looking directly into her eyes. “Then maybe we can talk after you cum”, he said and squeezed down on her clit. “OH YES! YES! YES!” she screamed, her whole body spasming, her cunt pissing juices all over his hand and onto the sheets. “That’s my little pet. Feeling better now?” Slowly Barbara came down from her high. He loved to see that flushed look on her face. “Yes, thank you”, she sighed, kissing him softly. “Well then, let’s talk.” He looked at her questioningly. “Rekam”, she began, hoping he would not be angry with her, “you seem to enjoy fucking Angela much more than me. So I have talked to her, asking if she could show me, how to be the perfect slut-toy for you.” Rekam raised his eyebrow. Could it be that one day of implantation had been enough? She had already proven that she had a very pliable mind, but one day...

“Please don’t be upset”, she begged, misinterpreting his reaction as anger. “I only want to be the perfect slave for you. I humbly beg you to turn me into a bimbo like Angela. I swear, all I want is to be of better use to you.” ‘How nice of her’, Rekam chuckled. Angela had accepted being bimbofied for the benefit of a greater sensivity of her body. Barbara actually was begging him to be turned into a bimbo. Talking about the power of persuasion! “Barbara, you are an attractive and intelligent young woman, and I am pleased to hear that you want to be perfect for me. But remember, I only wanted to help you to discover your true self. If you were turned into a bimbo it would be irrevocable. Of course I am curious. To fuck you after you’ve been bimbofied must be heaven for me. But it’s all up to you, and believe me: I won’t blame you if you decide to stay the way you are.” She was all over him, kissing him, hugging him. “Thank you Rekam, thank you so much.” Her face took a very serious look when she declared: Rekam, I want to be perfect for you. Please make me your bimbo.”

They made an arrangement the other day. Since no body alterations were required the whole transformation process only lasted two hours. Barbara awoke to find Rekam and that nice Dr. Benson standing beside her bed. “How do you feel?” Rekam asked. She giggled. “Horny!?” Dr. Benson nodded towards Rekam and left the room. Rekam pulled away the sheets that covered her otherwise naked body. “Let’s have a look at my new bimbo slut.” Barbara giggled again, spreading her legs and pushing up her tits. A good bimbo slut always displayed herself to show off the goodies. “Seems everything worked perfectly.” “What worked perfectly?” Barbara asked, shaking her boobies for him. She wondered when he would take her. “I turned you into a brainless bimbo, my little airhead, just like I had planned.” “But Rekam, I always wanted to be a bimbo.” “No you didn’t!” Rekam smiled triumphantly. “I made you believe that it’s your own wish. Remember your new screensavers and start-up screens? Those were meant to put you in trance. And while you were there, messages that you didn’t consciously notice changed your way of thinking. The old Barbara Svenson would be disgusted by such a dumb cunt like you are now.”

What Rekam was telling her made sense to Barbara. She remembered that once she had been a business woman. She had been responsible for all that personal things and stuff. Her way of thinking had changed after Rekam had put that new internet thing on her computer. She sighed, thinking of the nice sites she had visited since then. “Did you never wonder about my strange name?” he asked. “Have you ever heard of a company named ‘Lortnoc’?” Barbara wished he would fuck her, instead of asking all those questions. “Lortnoc! Rekam Tuls! Spell it backwards and you’ll have the answer.” Barbara concentrated hard. Lortnoc, that’s C-O-N-T-R-O-L. “Control!” she said aloud. Rekam Tuls, that’s S-L-U-T M-A-K-E-R. “Slut Maker! You are a slut maker! You made me a slut! Oh, Rekam”, she sighed, jumping off the bed and hugging him. Suddenly she began rubbing her body against him. “But what sense does it make, to turn me into your slut, if you don’t use me like one?” She whispered seductively into his ear. He sat down in a nearby chair. “Quite right my little slut. And the best way to test the qualities of a real bimbo whore is having her kneel in front of you and having her give you a blowjob.” Barbara squealed with utter delight. In seconds she knelt in front of him, opened his zipper and pulled out his semi-hard cock. The moment it entered her throat, she knew she was in heaven.