The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rekam Tuls

Part 3

Barbara awoke, feeling totally worn out, but sincerely satisfied. The night that lay behind her had been filled with the most weird erotic dreams. Her pussy felt sore, like she had frigged herself the whole night. Her clit hurt a bit, but the pain felt somewhat good. It made her feel alive. She hadn’t felt like this since her teenage days. She hummed a happy melody while she entered the shower. While the water ran down her body she reflected yesterday’s events. She had nearly spent the whole day surfing the internet. She had to admit that her new internet connection was actually pretty fast. She dried off to leave for the kitchen, naked as she was. Barbara laughed at herself, remembering all those lewd sites she had visited yesterday. She couldn’t quite understand what had come over her to think about leaving Jeff. Yet, she still felt a little sexual tension when she thought about those slutty models and the kind of sex they would probably get.

Suddenly she remembered. She had ordered one of those dresses herself. And it would be delivered today! Oh my god! She had to hide it from Jeff, knowing pretty well what he would think of her, when he saw it. He would believe that she had turned into a total slut. She blushed when she thought about how she would look in this tight fitting thing. She went to her living room as quick as possible and started her computer. She had to visit that nasty site again. There was that start-up screen again. Usually she hated, having to wait more than 30 seconds, but she really liked the nice spirals and symbols. Yesterday she had recognized that it also was her new screensaver and she had never been getting bored of it. As soon as she had opened “Think KINK!” she checked ‘her’ outfit again. Barbara instantly knew she had made the right decision. Her 38DD-26-36 frame would look absolutely hot in it! To hell with what Jeff would think of her. He had to accept her like she was. And if she felt like being a slut, he had to accept this too.

As she surfed through the site, Barbara regretted that she had ordered only one item. Those ass-hugging orange shorts would definitely look hot on her tight butt. And combined with the tight fitting white t-top that ended about half an inch above the underside of the model’s tits she would really look like a hot version of a Boobster’s girl. She grinned. Up until today, Barbara would have never thought that there could be a ‘hot’ version of a Boobster’s girl. But this outfit would make any normal Boobster’s girl look like a prude. The shorts showed a good amount of naked ass-flesh and the snug fitting top did nothing to hide the size and shape of her tits. It even showed some curves from underneath. Barbara could only gasp when she imagined how every step would make her titties bounce and jiggle. One swift motion and the girl’s boobies would bounce free. It took her one second to decide that she had to have that outfit.

She ordered two other ass-hugging shorts with tight fitting revealing tops, two fiery red mini skirts with matching tops and a combination of golden latex pants that came together with a top, very similar to her blue outfit. From “Evening Wear” she chose a long blue dress that showed plenty of cleavage, due to its low cut on top and two keyholes at the center of the girl’s tits. The back was bare, and it had slits at both sides that went way above the thighs, showing that not only a bra but panties as well would be a ‘No’ to wear with this dress. The dress provided plenty of possibilities to allow access to all areas, telling everybody that such things as “private parts” didn’t exist. The last article Barbara chose came from the “Wicked, Wicked”—section. It consisted of white knee-socks, a plaid miniskirt and a formfitting white blouse with no buttons. It was to be knotted just underneath the breasts. The model’s big jugs caused a large gap in the formfitting garment, so half of her naked tits were showing. Her hair was in two braids and her forefinger was stuck between her pouting lips. She stood, bent over at the waist, being a very, very naughty schoolgirl.

Without her noticing, Barbara’s hand had been going down to her crotch, where she had begun, fingering the wet folds of her labia. From time to time she pinched her clit, gasping in ecstasy. She would look so hot in these dresses. Suddenly the door bell rang, bringing her back to reality. Reluctantly Barbara got up. She grabbed a short nightie—the first piece of cloth she could find—and put it over her naked body. When she realized that maybe the outfit she had ordered might be delivered, she hasted to the door. The delivery man ogled her from head to toe. She looked down herself and then up again, smiling at him. The little purple nightie clung to her body like a second skin. It showed a lot of her long legs and her nipples were poking through the silky garment. Compared to the kind of clothes she had seen the last two days, it was quite decent. She appreciated him staring at her, however, and she instinctively straightened, pushing her tits and her ass out and giving him her best smile. She was a hottie, even in that boring piece from “Veronica’s Mystery”. After having signed the receipt she hurried back into the living room to unpack.

With shaking hands she unwrapped the package and finally held it in her hand. She nearly ripped off her nightie and began to squeeze herself into the shiny garment. She had to struggle quite hard to get her butt into the tight pants. The top was even worse. No matter how much she tugged at the fabric, part of her tits were always showing, either from top or from underneath. If it hadn’t been made of some stretching fabric she it wouldn’t have fitted at all. She silky material felt good against her bare pussy. Hadn’t she decided yesterday that “pussy” wouldn’t fit anymore? Yes! The soft fabric rubbed against her naked cunt and Barbara moved her hand to her crotch to play a little with her snatch. Cunt... snatch... tits, hooters... She liked those dirty words that described her body parts much better than those clinical terms like breasts or pussy or—worst of all—vagina. She had to see, how she looked like in that outfit. She nearly ran to her bedroom, to check herself in the big mirror. This couldn’t be her, looking back! There was a whore standing in her bedroom that looked like her.

The outfit did everything to show off every curve of her body. As far as she pulled, the top was barely able to cover her tits, stretching over her hooters, threatening to burst at every moment. Turning around Barbara saw that due to the low cut of her pants the cleft of her ass cheeks was easily visible. Her ass cheeks were molded as if to praise their round tightness. As stretched as the fabric was, each movement would cause the globes of her cheeks to wobble with each step in her platform-shoes. Everybody would see that she was pantyless beneath. Everybody would see what a whore she was, parading around in such lewd clothes and not even wearing any underwear. Back to the front. Her tits were spilling out of the top, looking like they desperately tried to break free. Her nipples stood out hard and proud, proclaiming to get noticed. Barbara’s hand went to her tits. When she touched her erect nipples, bolts of sexual arousal shot through her body, directly into her cunt. “Oh my god!” she said aloud, not able to bear the sheer pleasure she experienced just from lightly touching her nipples. She pinched her teats with vigor. “OH MY GOD!” she squealed.

Barbara couldn’t understand why she was so aroused just from looking at herself, dressed like a common street whore. There had to be a slut hidden deep inside her that just appeared to come out. She began strutting around, all the while watching her image in the bedroom mirror. She bent down a little with her back to the mirror. Looking over her shoulder she saw that the low cut waistband of her pants now showed even more of her cleft, openly exposing the upper side of her naked ass cheeks. She could never wear such a thing in public, but she had to admit, she really looked like a pro. Well, maybe she could visit a nightclub dressed like this. Just for the fun of it. Just to see the effect, her appearance would have. Jeff would have to protect her, of course. But then... he wouldn’t understand her. He would never go out with her dressed like this. Maybe she could ask that nice Mr. Tuls. He was very attractive and he had an aura of strength around him. He would be perfect for a little slut like her. Barbara shuddered at her own thoughts. She was such a naughty girl.

* * *

“Get me another cup of coffee, will you?” Rekam addressed Angela who was kneeling at his side. He liked her to be around and available when she had no chores to do. Even when he did his important computer work. Sometimes he needed some stress relieve like a quick blowjob or a little ass-fuck. And sometimes he just needed a cup of coffee. Of course he couldn’t be expected to get it himself. What good for was a slut like her, if not making the life of the man she loved easier. “Right away, Sir!” Angela loved to call him Sir, especially when he used her as his maid. At other times she might call him by his Christian name, in public it was “Mr. Tuls” of course. While she hurried to the kitchen Rekam checked the ongoing transformation process of Barbara Svenson. She had been entranced far more often than necessary. She already had ordered several clothes from “Think KINK!” and even had one delivered today.

“Maybe she always had been a little slut,” he wondered aloud. “Who had been a little slut?” Angela just had entered, his coffee in hand. “Not you!” Angela frowned and stomped her foot. “But I am a slut, too, ain’t I?” Rekam grinned at her sweet pout while taking the offered cup. “I don’t know”, he said as if thinking, “how about you kneel down in front of me and give me a nice tittie-fuck. Just to make sure, that you still are my little cock-hungry bimbo-slut?” Angela giggled. She loved a man with a good sense for humor. “Sure Rekam.” Now he was Rekam again. Angela peeled her boobies out of her top while she knelt down in front of his crotch. With her hands shaking in anticipation she opened his zipper and carefully moved his cock into her cleavage. Rekam had turned his attention back to the computer screen while she began moving her body up and down his growing pole, applying just the right friction with her soft tits. From time to time he absent-minded patted her head. When he was done with his work he grabbed her boobies and finished off by bathing them in his come. Looking down at her he confirmed, “Yes, I think you still are my little slut, at least from my point of view.”

* * *

The phone rang. “Hello?” “Mrs. Svenson?” Barbara instantly recognized Mr. Tuls’ voice. “Oh hello Mr. Tuls,” she replied. Rekam heard the anticipation in her voice. Barbara Svenson was ripe for the picking, way faster than he had expected. “Mrs. Svenson, sorry to disturb you on Sunday. I’m in your part of town, and I was wondering if I could pay you a short visit, just to see if everything works a it should.” “Oh, I’d be pleased to see you.” Barbara felt she sounded much happier than she should. “Fine then, I’ll be at your place in five minutes.” She had to change. She couldn’t greet him, dressed like a whore. What would he think of her? Barbara checked her reflection again. Well, he would think

that she was a hot piece of ass. Would he ogle her titties? How could he not, when she put them so openly on display? Barbara decided to stay in her clothes. Just to see his reaction. Imaging him staring at her assets made her shiver. It would definitely feel good to feel his eyes roaming over her. And besides, she wouldn’t have the time to change. He would be here within five minutes. So the only thing that was left to do was to apply a little make-up.

Barbara had just added some fiery red lipstick when the doorbell rang. She hastily ran down the stairs, her tits bouncing with every step. This caused her top to climb a little higher, showing some good amount of the underside of her ripe tits. The moment she opened the door, Barbara knew it had been the right decision to not change clothes. Mr. Tuls’ jaw dropped and he openly looked her up and down, openly staring at her scantily clad hooters. “Hello Mr. Tuls”, she batted her eyelashes at him, “nice to see you again. Let me lead the way.” With that Barbara turned around and walked towards the living room. She made sure to give her ass a nice wiggle. She wished to have eyes in the back but she was damn sure that he watched her wobbling ass cheeks intensely. Barbara felt some weird pride that a girl with a Master in Business could be such a slut.

Having entered the living room she turned back to him. Yes! His eyes had been on her butt. However, now his eyes were fixed on something behind her. She turned again and saw that her computer screen still showed the site of “Think KINK!". Barbara giggled. “Oopsie! What must you think of me?” Rekam smiled. Barbara Svenson was a total slut. She may not know it herself yet, thinking she was simply acting like a slut. But he knew she was just an inch away. And he would be the man to help her to discover and accept her true self. “Oh, don’t worry. We all have our little secrets, don’t we? And besides, you have the body to wear such clothes.” As if to confirm he again ogled her from tits to toe. Barbara was very impressed from his self-confidence. Every other man would have tried to get a discreet glimpse, but he was openly staring at her, even talking about her body. “Oh thank you, that’s so nice of you”, she smiled at him.

Besides being extremely attractive, Rekam Tuls was a very confident man, a strong man, a demanding man. A girl would have to work hard to satisfy such a domineering man like him. He would never be wrapped around a girl’s finger like her wimp of a boyfriend. Oh no, he was a man who decided and the girl was the one to do his bidding. She had to have him. Right at that moment, Barbara had decided that she had to have him. No, that wasn’t right. She would do everything to make him have her. Still smiling at her, Rekam took a seat and continued to inspect her fabulous body. Just what the doctor ordered: Big and firm tits, a trim waist, a round but firm ass and shapely legs. All that, combined with a lovely face and pouty lips. And the fire in her eyes already showed the build-up heat that was all too ready to erupt. Rekam wanted to keep her a little longer in that state, slowly roasting her, increasing the heat notch by notch until she would boil over.

“You want a drink?” she offered. “If it won’t be too much of an effort, I really could use some coffee.” Rekam needed a moment alone to check her log-file. “Sure, I’ll be back in a minute... By the way, I enjoyed using your internet connection pretty much.” Looking at her computer screen then at her, he grinned. “I see...” Barbara blushed and rushed towards her kitchen. Rekam discovered that she had visited many lingerie boutiques but “Think KINK!” seemed to be her favorite. There were also some porn-sites she had visited. The start-up screen and the screen-saver had run more than ten times, which confirmed that she was ready to be taken. “Here’s your coffee, Mr. Tuls”, Barbara had just entered the living room when he was finished. She bent down, beside him, her compressed tits brushing his shoulders. Rekam could feel her rock-hard nipples through his shirt. She had to be aroused beyond believe. He took the offered cup without looking at her. Barbara sat down opposite of him, paying special attention to sit straight so he could get an unobstructed view of her protruding tits.

She had been hot the whole morning but his presence made the situation worse. She could feel her wet cunt constantly rubbing against the crotch of her pants and her nipples felt like they would stay hard for the rest of her life. She was sure that he had noticed her heat and wondered what he might think of her. He had already commented on her body. And rubbing her nipples against his body had sent electric bolts right down to her cunt. She had to do something about her growing need. “As I said, Mr. Tuls”, she began, “I used the internet a lot this weekend. In fact, I’ve been a very naughty girl.” She giggled. He seemed interested. “Oh, in which way?” Barbara had decided she could be totally honest with him. He would understand her. “You know... Well... You already have seen the site of this lingerie boutique, and here I am, sitting in front of you in this dancer’s outfit I ordered yesterday... It’s just that I cannot be that well-behaved woman all the time.” He smiled at her, a soft, understanding smile. “You needn’t justify yourself, Mrs. Svenson. I won’t condemn you. We all need to let go sometimes.” He was so understanding.

“Thank you for your sympathy”, she sighed. “I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. You are a complete stranger to me...” Rekam was ready to jump off the couch, grab her, rip her clothes off of her body and fuck her right here on the carpet of her living room. “Go ahead. Sometimes, talking to a stranger is a lot more easier than to people who know you. I won’t be taken aback. I promise!” He smiled at her. Barbara felt relieved. She could tell this man everything. “To make a long story short. This weekend, I have discovered, that I don’t like the woman I am. Deep inside me there is a dirty woman, a very dirty woman, that is desperate to break free. Do you know what I would like to do right now?” ‘Damn sure, I know what a hot little bitch like you would want to do’, he thought. ‘And in no time you will do it, and much more.’ He looked at her questioningly. “I hope you won’t think bad of me, but I’d really like to sit alongside you and have you rubbing my crotch until I come.” Barbara had lost all her shame. She spread her legs, showing him how much her cunt-juices had soaked the fabric of her pants. There was a big wet stain in her crotch and her swollen cunt-lips were plainly visible beneath the tight pants.

He had her. From this point on he would be able to manipulate her however he liked. “Mrs. Svenson... Barbara”, he began, “as I already said, you have a wonderful and sexy body. Every man would be pleased to hear an offer like that. And I’m no exception from the rule. Come over here, I’ll be happy to make your fantasy come true.” He twinkled his eye. “I think there is no ‘dirty woman’ inside you. What is lying underneath the surface of a tough and controlled business woman is a slut, a very dirty little slut. Your true self is that of a wanton harlot, a depraved whore that lives for nothing but having her nasty cunt filled with as much cock as possible.” Every single abuse, every dirty word hit Barbara like a jackhammer. Wave after wave of cunt juice spilled out of her cunt. Barbara felt like she was going to explode. Panting and gasping she jumped up and let herself fall beside him. She grabbed his hand and shoved it to her crotch. He leant over and began whispering into her ear. “My, my, my, you are all wet. You have totally soaked your new clothes. You must be one needy bitch. What was it again, you wanted me to do?”

Barbara was helplessly humping her crotch against his hand, trying to apply more pressure on her pleasure center. “I want you to rub my crotch”, she managed to get out between gasps. He grinned and began slowly circling her swollen cuntlips. “Do you really like that. I’d thought that a slut like you would prefer to have her cunt frigged like THAT!” He pressed his hand as hard as he could to her spasming cunt, his thumb pressing down hard onto her clit. She squealed and began humping his hand like mad. It was as if she was fucking his hand. “YES! YES! YES!... Oh God!... YES! Frig my cunt!... Do it!... Harder!... HARDER!... YES!... Like that! Oh God... AAAAHHHHH!” She came with a scream that threatened to alarm the whole neighborhood. Quickly she brought her left hand to her mouth to muffle her scream while her right held his hand pushing it to her exploding cunt as hard as she could. He had only frigged her cunt through her clothes and she had come like never before. Barbara had never thought that such an orgasm would be possible. It felt like she hadn’t lived until today. When she slowly calmed down the tiny bits of her old self that Rekam had still left intact, slowly returned. Her flushed face not only showed the intensity of her recent orgasm but also her returning shame of having behaved like a total slut.

Shyly she looked at Mr. Tuls, “Oh God! I don’t know what had come over me. I’m so sorry. What must you think of me? It’s just... I’m...” He interrupted her. “It’s just that you let out your slut-self and you had the first real orgasm of your life. I frigged your dripping snatch and you came like only a slut could come. Ain’t I right?” He grinned at her. He was absolutely right. Even now, when she was supposed to come down from her high, his dirty words were already beginning to have some effect on her. Barbara could not believe, that she actually was starting to get aroused again. “Oh god, yes... the best ever...” she sighed. “I bet you’d fuck everything right now, only to have another orgasm.” “Yes! Yes!” Rekam moved his hand down to her crotch. Instinctively she tried to hump him. “Stop that!” Barbara moved her hips back down to the couch desperately looking at him. “Please! Fuck me! I need...” Again he interrupted her. “It doesn’t matter what you need. You are a slut and as a slut it is your duty to please the needs of the one who uses you like the slut you are. Am I understood?” He sternly looked at her, teasing her with feather light strokes across her aching clit.

She shivered, his slow teasing keeping her on the edge. But she knew how right he was. Her old self would have taken the lead. A slut would never issue an order. And oh how much she wanted to be a slut. She wanted to be his slut. Yes, Barbara Svenson wanted nothing more than to be Rekam Tuls’ slutty fuck-doll, a plaything for him to use and abuse. His teasing, his keeping her on the edge, denying her release was torture, yet it felt so wonderful to be at his beck and call, to have nothing to decide, to have nothing to think, to be nothing but a mess of hot quivering female flesh, totally depending on the mercy of Rekam Tuls. At that moment, Barbara Svenson was prepared to do anything for him and having him doing anything to her. Barbara Svenson wanted to be his slave. The fire in her eyes, the trembling of her lips, her breathing, that came in short gasps, showed Rekam Tuls that she was ready. The moment had come for her to accept and embrace her new self.

He stopped his ministrations in her crotch, getting a desperate sigh in return. “Barbara?” She looked at him, burning with need. “Yes.” “I have no time for playing games. If you want me, it will be on my terms. If you want me, I will decide for you. You will have no say in any matter. I will fuck you whenever, wherever and however I want. You will do anything I say. To me you will be nothing but a pair of tits, a mouth, a cunt and an ass that I use for my pleasure. If it pleases me, you will do the chores in the nude. I will expose you in public. I will fuck you whether you’ll be prepared or not. You will walk the streets for me, selling your body to every male and giving me all the money. I might even give you for free to all your male colleagues. And you will get nothing in return. We both know that this is what you want. So, all I want to know right now is, if you really are willing to become my property, my slut, my personal whore and fuck-toy?”

Barbara had been getting hotter and hotter as she listened to what lay in store for her. This was what she always had wanted to be. This wonderful man, Rekam Tuls, whom she had not known before yesterday, was offering her the life of her dreams. She was ready to give in instantly but she somehow knew that she had to do it in some kind of ritual. It had to be something special, something she always would remember. So she let herself slide from the couch and knelt before him. While she spoke, she began to undress. “I, Barbara Svenson, herewith declare, that from this day on, I only exist for the pleasure of Rekam Tuls, the most wonderful man in the world. Everything he says is true! Everything he does is right. I want nothing more than to be his property, his willing slut, his personal whore, his living fuck-doll.” Having undressed completely, Barbara had opened his shoes and had taken them off, together with his socks. Rekam was wondering were this was leading to and he was more than satisfied, when she continued her sermon, showing him her servitude in a picture of total abandon. “This body,” she kissed his right foot, “is yours to use... This soul,” she kissed his left foot, “is yours to command.”

She sat back on her heels, her legs spread, hands behind her back and her head bowed. Anxiously she waited if he would accept her. Rekam watched in awe. He had only implanted some basic desires in her mind. Declaring herself his slave had come of Barbara’s own accord. There had to be hidden a very high submissive streak in the beautiful blonde. ‘Well, I can live with it’, he grinned to himself. And if slave Barbara turned out to be too passive, he could always give her some slut-tuning. But that could wait. Right now, he wanted to test the depths of her mouth. Reaching forward he grabbed her tits and yanked her towards him until her face was only inches from his crotch. She looked up at him adoringly, keeping her position while he fumbled with his zipper and pulled out his semi-erect cock. Seeing his wonderful tool, Barbara nearly orgasmed. “How about you show me your devotion like a good slave?” he smiled at her. Her mouth was over his cock before he had finished his question.