The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rekam Tuls

Part 5

Barbie leapt away at Angie’s swollen cunt while her Latin friend’s tongue was rapidly flicking over her own engorged clit. They were sixty-nining and already had cum a few times, but they didn’t let up.

Besides satisfying the lesbian tendencies the girls had recently discovered, they wanted to put on a good show for Rekam, who sat in a nearby chair, watching them. Barbie, being the one on top, wiggled her ass invitingly at her man. As well as she enjoyed slurping the juices of a spasming cunt, especially if it was Angie’s and as well as the Latina knew how to use her tongue, there was nothing that could beat a heavy fuck-session with Rekam. “Angie, Barbara, come over here”, they heard him say. Both girls immediately stopped lapping at each other and rushed to him. They stood, back straight, legs spread and giggled. “What’s so funny?” Angie was the first to answer. “You called her by her old name again.” “Maybe he wants the old stuck-up prude back,” Barbie said and both girls burst out laughing.

“Aw, shut ‘em up! Why don’t you put your mouths to some good use”, Rekam suggested, spreading his legs while grinning at his two bimbos. In an instant the girls were on their knees eagerly licking the head of his cock like they were sharing a Popsicle. When they have got him all nice and hard they alternated between licking his shaft and smothering his balls with kisses. Rekam slipped forward a little so the girl occupied with his balls could also lick his asshole. Barbie and Angie worked perfect as a duo nowadays. He had had some problems with jealousy but he had fixed that. They still would compete and try to outdo each other without being mad with their respective rival. Having turned them into part-time lesbians also had been very efficient. “Oh Rekam”, Barbie sighed between slurps. “I could lick your ass for hours. It makes me feel so degraded, just like a real bimbo whore.” “That’s the idea, my little slut”, he grinned down at her. “Now swap places with Angie.”

Reluctantly the Latin beauty let his dick pop out of her mouth. She had wished he would come in her mouth. But soon she concentrated on licking his balls and ass, reveling in the feeling of deep humiliation, just like Barbie had. Rekam had made sure that the bitches loved being treated without the slightest respect. He found they were more pliable this way and he enjoyed the comfort of not having to bother about anything he was doing to them or having them do. Barbie loved being on her knees with her mouth closed tightly over his cock. To be allowed to pleasure Rekam was like a god given gift. Even more so, when he grabbed her hair, like he was doing right now, and yanking her head up and down his pole. When he relentlessly fucked her mouth, she felt like a true slut, being treated with the highest irreverence. She felt the same, in fact, when he pounded her ass or rammed his cock into her cunt. Her existence was centered on being used by Rekam Tuls.

Rekam grabbed Angie’s black hair with his free hand and pulled both girls upwards until they were kneeling straight. Then he pushed their faces together. “Kiss!” he ordered and in an instant they were French-kissing each other, sharing the taste of his ass and pre-cum. He let go of their hair and his hands went down to their butts. Rekam loved the difference. Here the olive skinned soft globes of Angie’s fat ass, there the firmness of the golden-tanned cheeks of Barbie. Both had their appeal and he was never able to decide, which one he liked best. Luckily he didn’t have to, since he owned them both. He playfully swatted their globes, and the girls happily moaned into each other’s mouths. “You really are two fine catches,” he praised them, “no man could ask for better bimbo sluts.” Barbie and Angie were moaning louder at his kind compliments. “Such a fine service definitely deserves a reward”, Rekam announced, “you can both lick my dick now... Oh, and I would appreciate if you deep-throat me now and then.” With that he leant back, enjoying the ministrations of their expert mouths and tongues.

From time to time he spurned them on. “That’s it! Lick me like a good whore, Angie... Oh yeah! keep doing that... You’re an excellent cocksucking nympho-slut, Barbie... Yes! Take it all in you dirty tramp... Good for nothing bitch... dumb little cunt...” If they weren’t concentrating hard on pleasuring, Rekam’s dick, the girls would have come instantly from his abuse. He knew all the right words to put their libido into overdrive. Cunt-juice was leaking out of their bodies as he continued to humiliate and degrade them. “I bet your snatches are dripping by now, you fuck-holes.” Rekam knew he wouldn’t be able to hold up much longer, as his sluts feverishly serviced his throbbing cock. Just when he was about to cum he hissed at them, “Sit on your heels, tits out, open your mouths.” “A cum-bath!” Barbie happily squealed while she prepared. Just like Angie, she loved being splashed by his wonderful seed.

Looking at their voluptuous bodies that quivered in anticipation, he wanked his dick two or three times before letting go. Sticky white goo shot out of his dick, hitting the girls’ faces, hair and tits. The moment the first shot hit them, the sluts came, screaming his name, thrusting their tits out even further, opening their mouths even wider. They floated on cloud nine as he flooded their bodies with his cum. He made sure, each girl had her share of his gift. Rekam had to admit he never got enough of marking his girls, like the sluts they were. To watch the dreamy look on their faces as he emptied his balls onto their bodies like they were the cheapest street whores was definitely a sight to behold. But he wasn’t done yet. “Now face each other, hands to your backs and rub it in with your bodies. I want you to smell like the whores you are.” The girls gasped and moaned when their faces and tits collided. Squishing sounds could be heard as puddle after puddle was rubbed in. They left what had hit their hair, drying in the air. He sniffled at their bodies. “Hm, I smell two very filthy whores.” The girls giggled at his funny remark. Finally Rekam stood up. “Lunch at 12. I think we’ll have some fish. Should at least go with your odor.” With the bimbos bursting into laughter, he left for his home office.

After checking his mail, downloading the newest figures of Lortnoc and having a quick talk to Hanson from account department, Rekam took a quick look at the newspaper. There was a dirt-race today at Havock’s Speedway. ‘A good place to show the sluts off’, he thought. Afterwards they could have a quick bite at “Freddie’s” before looking for a little porn movie. Having set out his plan for the rest of the day, Rekam strolled leisurely towards the kitchen. He leant in the doorframe, relishing the sight of his naked fuck-slaves. The girls hadn’t noticed him yet, standing with their back to him. “I so much love it, when he fucks my mouth, especially when he holds my hair in a solid grip and yanks my head up and down. It always makes me so tingly inside my little cunnie to be nothing but a living fuck-doll to him”, Barbie declared. Angela sighed, “Yeah. I know what you mean. I feel the same when he fucks my ass. When he pulls my air he forces my ass so high in the air that he has a perfect angle for pounding really hard.”

“Oh God! Stop it or I’ll have to frig myself”, begged a panting Barbie, “Rekam is the first man who has really fucked my ass. Most men are so fucking gentle.” Rekam took two steps back. He wanted to know where this chat was leading to and didn’t want to get noticed, in case they would turn around. Angie: “Oh yes, most of them are wimps. They just don’t understand that a slut’s ass is to be fucked as hard and as fast as possible. I mean, what do we have an ass for, if not having it rammed relentlessly.” Rekam heard the sound of flesh on flesh. Barbie: “At least with such a fat ass as yours.” The blonde must have swatted Angie’s ass. Angie: “Aw come on. This firm butt”—another sound of flesh on flesh—“gets its share, don’t you think?” Barbie (giggling): “Oh, I’m not complaining... Did you ever notice, how happy he seems to be, when he’s pounding our butts?” Angie: “I’d do anything for him, just for this look on his face. He’s so handsome.” Barbie (sighing): “Have you ever considered how lucky we are, that he is interested in us? I don’t know what I’d do, if he wasn’t using me anymore.” Angie (giggling): “And us sluts need to get used a lot, don’t we?”

There was a sudden pause. Rekam thought he heard hushed moans, so he looked around to see them tightly embraced and deeply French-kissing. All the while they were rubbing their voluptuous bodies against each other. Rekam was just about to enter and join in the fun, when they separated and continue their little talk. Wanting to hear more, he backed off again. Barbie: “Do you know when I feel most used? When I do the chores in the nude or in some frilly outfit. Oh, I’d love to get fucked by him 24 hours a day, but to be nothing to him but an object he uses to make his life more comfortable, always gets me so hot. Last week he made me scrubbing the wooden floor in the living room. I was completely nude and on all fours, crawling with my titties hanging down. It took me all efforts to not leave puddles of cunt-juice on the freshly cleaned floor, especially as he came in for inspection now and then and patted my head or naked bum for a work well done.” Barbie’s breathing had markedly accelerated. Angie: “Lucky you. I think I wouldn’t have been able to hold back.”

“You know what he did with me once? It was before you joined us, during the last Superbowl. He had made himself comfortable in his favorite chair while I lied down spread-eagled on the floor, right in front of him. He had me playing with myself throughout the whole game while he used my hooters as a foot rest. He also had me fetching his drinks and snacks of course and when a can of beer turned out to be too cold, coming from the fridge, he simply pushed it into my hot cunt ‘to warm it up a little’.” Rekam could hear a whispered “Oh my God! You must have come a thousand times!” from Barbie before Angie continued. “When he had to empty his bladder, I took out his flaccid cock and held it so he could piss into a bowl I held up for him. When he was finished, I cleaned his cock with my mouth and put it back again. He won’t let me blow it, even though he sometimes started to get hard. I guess he simply wanted to concentrate on the game.”

“Being a fan of the Carolina Panthers he was very upset when they finally lost and he let out all his anger on me. He shoved his cock into my very sore cunt, making me howl in pain. But I was so oversexed after nearly four hours of constant stimulation, that I came the moment he was up to his balls in my cunt. And I kept cumming and cumming until I passed out. I woke up in my bed the next morning. Never ever again had he used me so thoroughly. I can’t wait for the next big sport event.” A short giggle from Angie. “I nearly hope his team will loose again.” The heavy breathing of his girls showed Rekam that they had talked themselves into a very aroused state. He had to admit that all those lewd confessions had given him quite a stiffy. ‘Time to join the fun’, he thought and walked into the kitchen. “How are my favorite fuck-dolls doing? Lunch ready?” They ran to him, one girl clinging to his right, the other to his left. “In fifteen minutes the salmon should be ready. Enough time for a quickie”, Angie suggested, licking her lips. Rekam patted both chicks’ asses before stepping back. “Why don’t the both of you bend over that table. Quite practical that you’re already naked...” Squealing the girls were bent over in seconds, legs spread as far as they would go.

Rekam stood between them, checking the wetness of their cunts with his fingers. “My, my, my, what needy little hot cunts we have here. Luckily for you, it seems I have the right tool with me to cool your poor snatches down a bit.” With that he opened his robe and let himself glide into Angie’s quivering cunt. He kept his left hand between the soft folds of Barbie’s cunt, from time to time plunging two or three fingers into her, enough to keep her panting and whimpering in need, but not enough to drive her over the edge. Angie was rushing towards her explosion as he pounded away in her contracting cunt. In the past he sometimes had denied his girls release enjoying the desperation in their eyes and their weepy begging, but today he felt very generous. “Cum, my little slut. I know you need it. I want to feel your cunt spasming around my cock. Show me that you are a good Angie-whore and come for your master.” ‘Angie began screaming at his words, her cunt-muscles opening and closing around his cock as she came in a thunderous orgasm. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your Angie-whore. Ogodogodogod... Aaaahhhhh!!!!” Angie came screaming like a banshee, and it took all of his willpower for Rekam not to shoot his load.

There was after all another bitch squirming in desperation and need. Barbie was fucking his fingers, pushing her ass back and forth, whining when he would withdraw a little to keep her on the edge. Slowly he withdrew from Angie’s cunt. The Latina lay panting, bent over the kitchen table, slowly recovering from her massive orgasm. Rekam withdrew his hand from Barbie’s dripping snatch and positioned himself behind his blonde doll. “Please!” she whimpered. “Please what”, he teased her. “Fuck me, please”, she begged, trying to push back. Rekam simply let her feel the tip of his cock against her slit. “You want these nine inches in your wet cunt? Beg me like the slut you are.” “Please Rekam, fuck your dirty little Barbie-doll. She is such a nasty slut. All she can think of is your wonderful cock fucking her snatch like a jackhammer. Make me your Barbie-slut, please...” She just had finished her sentence, when he pushed into her. Barbie screamed, just like Angie had, when he began sawing in and out of her. He went slow when pulling out and hard and fast when pushing in. His cock went into the hilt in less than a second.

Now and then he kept his dick buried into her. Letting her cunt do all the work, massaging him with its opening and closing muscles. “You have become quite a slut, Barbie”, he praised her, “and to think that one month ago you were a Human Resources Manager... Unbelievable!” Barbie relished his compliment. “I hope you like your dirty Barbie-slut much better.” Rekam swatted her ass-cheek. “You can count on that. Who would fuck a stuck-up business-bitch when he could have such a cock-hungry slut like you.” He began fucking her again, this time going at a furious pace. Barbie was reduced to a quivering, spasming cunt. Every conscious thought was fucked out of her brain as she floated in a stream of continual orgasmic bliss. She was to weak to even fuck him back now, laying there, just providing a fuckhole for his cock. Her cunt-juices ran down her thighs in streams, while Rekam was pistoning her like a machine gun. Soon he could feel his lava boiling up and with one mighty thrust he shot all that he had into his blonde whore.

When he pulled out of her, he had Angie lick him clean, before he closed his robe and sat down, just opposite of Barbie’s face. The hard breathing blonde was still bent over the table. Beads of sweat covered her face. Even her hair had a wet shine. With a satisfied smile, he noticed that he really had put her through her paces. Slowly she lifted her face. “Thank you! Thank you so much, my love, my master, my lord!” she whispered, endless love and adoration in her eyes. “You’re welcome Barbie-slut... Hey I like that. From now on, when we are in private, I’ll refer to you as my Barbie-slut. What do you think?” “I love it”, the blonde hushed, blowing him a kiss. “And you, my Latin bitch”, he turned to Angie, who was about to take the fish out of the oven, “you will be my Angie-whore. I think that name fits very well, doesn’t it?” “You know it does”, she smiled at him while she placed the casserole on the table, pressing her tits into his shoulder. They had a pretty silent lunch, all three of them exhausted from their heavy sex-session. Nevertheless Rekam enjoyed to watch their heavy, naked tits that jiggled nicely with each move. After finishing their lunch he gave the girls a two hours rest and announced that they were to visit the today’s dirt race, where he intended to show off his price bitches.