The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rekam Tuls

Part 2

Barbara Svenson tried desperately to find some sleep. After 20 minutes she gave up. Instead of lying awake in her bed, she could as get up. After a quick shower, she made some coffee and took it with a large bowl of flakes to her living room. She threw in some music and checked the papers she had signed in her half-asleep-state. Being Human Resources Manager for a big company, she had some experience in reading contracts, but everything seemed okay. ‘Rekam Tuls’, what a weird name. Having a long morning before her, she decided to give that internet connection at least a chance. She started her computer and waited. Like Mr. Tuls had told her there was a new start-up screen showing. It looked much like a screensaver with a black background and rotating spirals in all sizes and colors. It seemed quite simple to Barbara, at least for a company selling highspeed internet tools. It had some appeal though, all those rotating spirals and nice colors. When the start-up process finished everything looked just how it should be. There was a new link named ‘Lortnoc’ at the right corner of the screen. She double-clicked it, and a new screen popped open.

“Welcome to Lortnoc Electronics! Thank you for testing our new highspeed internet connection. To work efficiently, your system will be configured as soon as you push the ‘Start’—button at the bottom of this short message. The configuration will take some minutes, so we kindly ask for your patience. Please push the ‘Start’—button now.”

Barbara did and instantly the screen went black and she saw that simple screensaver again. This time however there were more spirals and more colors. Feeling a bit dizzy, Barbara relaxed and sat back in her chair. Soon she noticed that the spirals began to pair off. As soon as they connected the spirals changed their color to a flickering silver and continued to move in pairs. Barbara felt it more and more difficult to keep her eyes open, but she wanted to watch the nice spirals as they danced across the screen. Finally when the last connection was established, she dozed off.

* * *

On the other side of town, Rekam Tuls grinned when his computer informed him that Barbara Svenson finally had started her system. “Got you!” He said aloud, when he received confirmation that the “Start”—button had been pushed. “What?” came Angela’s voice from under his desk. “Nothing to worry your pretty head about, bimbo. Be a good whore and just keep on sucking”, he growled at her. Her mouth was over his cock before his sentence ended. Angela felt relieved, because she was a bimbo whore who liked to finish what she had started, and now she had started a very slow, lingering blowjob. She rolled his cock around in her mouth, occasionally licking it with her tongue. She paid special attention to not suck too hard or lick too fast, because Rekam just wanted her to keep it warm and hard while he sat at his computer and did his important work. He was such a clever man and Angela was very happy that he made all those hard decisions for her so she could fully concentrate to pleasure him like the horny little slut she was.

Rekam had started the basic program. He was still surprised at how easy it was to manipulate a mind. Just override the basic believes and feelings and the human mind did the rest of its own. There were only five direct commands necessary to get the desired result:

Rekam Tuls is an understanding man. He understands me better than any other man I ever met.

Rekam Tuls is a trustable man. I can be totally honest with him.

Rekam Tuls is a wise man. Everything he says is right.

Rekam Tuls is an attractive man. He is in fact the most attractive man I ever met.

You are not alarmed from anything that happens on your computer.

Besides these direct commands, the basic program consisted of only a few basic believes and feelings that were repeated in an endless loop for about ten minutes. They consisted of telling his victims that they only followed social rules pushing them into careers, marriages, education... That their real character was that of a slut. That no one would accept them as the sluts that laid underneath their official personality. By the time the basic program had implanted the picture of their “true selves” in their minds, they made the necessary changes all by themselves. They would begin to feel unfulfilled from their professional and private life. They would hate their demanding jobs, because, rather than giving orders, they would prefer to be told what to do. They would begin to envy women, they considered being sluts, like the girls from “Boobster’s”, like porn stars, even like hookers because those women lived the life of their dreams.

If they had a sex life, it would become boring beyond believe. They would begin to have sexual fantasies of being fucked like the sluts they long to be, making their real sex life even more boring. Their morals would still be intact but the urges of their subconscious mind would get stronger and stronger. By the time they would meet Rekam Tuls for their interview, they would be ripe for the picking. Rekam could have transformed his targets completely, but he liked to do the fine-tuning himself. Following them on their way to sluttiness was as much of an enjoyable experience as to reap the benefits of his work. “Nice dreams, Barbara”, Rekam Tuls mumbled, when his screen showed him that the basic program was finished. It would run now every time, Barbara Svenson would start her computer. She would do it many times this weekend as the program had established in her mind.

Angela was happy when she felt his hand entwining in her long hair. “Time, you show me your talents, whore”, he growled at the kneeling woman, while he began thrusting his hips against her face, shoving his cock deep into her mouth and throat. He synchronized his thrusting with the movements of his hand, yanking her head down, when he thrusted upwards and pulling it back, when his hips moved backwards. Angela’s cunt dripped while he fucked her mouth. She did like blowing him, serving him with her mouth and tongue, but she liked it just as much when he simply fucked her orally, serving himself with her compliant body. It made her feel so incredibly used, when she was nothing but a hole to him. She had long stopped wondering why she was so aroused from his use of her body. Once she had realized how much of a slut she was, she craved his abuse. She needed the degrading sex that she experienced only with him. Her head bobbed up and down his glorious shaft in furious speed, while she frigged her throbbing clit. Rekam was the only man who gave her exactly what she needed. He knew her so well, as if he had a direct connection to her innermost feelings.

Just like now, when he yanked her head back as far as he could, letting his dick plop out of her mouth and ordered her to sit atop of him. “Ride me with your ass, bitch. Yeah just like that. Wow, your backdoor is really tight... Come on slut! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big, fat ass. I wanna see your tits bounce...” Angela has worked up quite some sweat bumping up and down on his rigid pole. “Hands behind your head. Yes just like that. And now shake ‘em.” It was not an easy task for Angela to wildly shake her tits from side while she was still grunting her crotch into his lap. Her tits sloshed up and down and from side to side while Rekam enjoyed the sight of the Latin beauty pleasuring him with all she had. Angela moved her body with vigor. She was such a hot little minx, she could come just from a pinch on her nipples. But as his personal slut, it was her job to make the experience as pleasurable for him as possible.

“Come on, whore. Don’t tease me. I know you like it harder. So stop acting like a prude. Do it! Do it like you mean it, you fucking bitch!” he yelled at her. Angela gasped. She really could be such a prude sometimes. She re-doubled her efforts pumping her ass up and down his cock. Her tits hurt like hell from the heavy sloshing around. But what good was a slut for if not being thoroughly used. And with a little pain mixed in, her pleasure only raised to higher levels. After all she was a living fuck-doll, a mere object, and you care for an object only as far as to not permanently damage it. Angela had reached a point where she could no longer suppress her screams of ecstasy. “Oh god, Rekam, your dick feels so good in my tight ass. You’re ripping me apart with your mighty cock. YES! YES! YES!” He was fucking back now, ramming into her when she bounced down on his cock. Rekam grinned when he thought back. Only two months ago, Angela had been determined to stay a virgin until wedding night. And now he was pumping her ass like he wouldn’t even do with a whore.

Her clenching muscles massaged his dick, desperately urging him to unload inside her bowels. Grabbing her hips he yanked her down into his crotch one last time and held her there. “Here it comes you fucking whore! Take it all! Take my jism down your fat Latin whore-ass!” Angela screamed, nearly fading out as she felt his hot seed filling her bowels. She contracted her muscles, desperately trying to milk every last drop out of his pulsating dick. She could feel her own juices running down her legs as she came with him. With her whole body shaking she bent forward so her tits dangled only inches from his faces. Rekam took them in his mouth one by one, heavily sucking on her teats, chewing her soft flesh and by doing so, ripping out another orgasm from his exhausted slut. Each ‘normal’ girl wouldn’t have been able to take any more, yet, he could feel her tits being pressed even further into his mouth, asking for more, begging for more.

After his cock had been emptied by her clenching ass, he pushed her off of his cock and she fell to the ground. There was only one more thing to do. She quickly got back up to her knees and bent forward to lick his cock spotless clean. He couldn’t be expected to walk around with a dirty cock. After she had washed him thoroughly with her tongue and mouth, Angela carefully dried his now flaccid cock with her hair. Reluctantly she put it back into his pants and zipped up his trousers. She could have knelt here for the rest of her life just adoring his wonderful cock. But she knew he had some important work to do so she just knelt there waiting when he would need her services again. Rekam patted her head absent-minded. “That was a job well done, my little pet.” Angela beamed with joy at his praise. “Now go and get a shower. And then fix me some sandwiches. I expect you to be in the kitchen when I’ll come down.” She got up and stood beside him, giving her tits a little wobble. “Yes, Sir”, she giggled. “As you wish, Sir.” He looked up. “What a horny little minx you are”, he grinned at her, giving her ass a resounding swat. “Now hush!” She squealed and hopped out of the room.

* * *

Barbara Svenson awoke to the honking horn of a car that drove by her house. She stretched, wishing again that she could have slept a little longer this morning. Grabbing the mug she sipped her coffee while she started her internet browser. Lortnoc had its own browser but it looked nearly the same as her old one. Using a new browser unfortunately meant she had lost all her favorite links. Barbara had to ask Rekam Tuls about it, when she would meet him next time. He was quite attractive. She hadn’t noticed in her sleepy mood, but as she imagined his picture now, she knew that he was a very attractive man. She worried a bit of what he might have thought of her, wearing her ugly sleep-shirt. She definitely would have to look her best, when they would meet for the interview. The new browser showed some favorites, however, and out of curiosity, Barbara tried the first one. Within a second the home page of a lingerie boutique popped open. Now that was indeed a high speed connection.

More than the speed of the connection, the company’s name caught Barbara’s attention. “Think KINK!” stood there in big letters. The picture of a curvy blonde dressed in a shiny pink minidress made it obvious what kind of kinks they were talking about. She looked like the epitome of a slut. Barbara sighed. Sometimes she had found herself wondering what it would be like to be a slut. Not that she ever had dared to imagine herself as a slut, but from time to time she masturbated to some fantasies, where she saw herself acting like one of those tarty women. Looking at the scantily clad blonde, Barbara wondered what kind of woman would wear something like this pink invitation to rape. Well, a slut of course. Having nothing better to do, she checked the categories on the website and decided for “Satin & Lace”. Think KINK! offered tons of bras and panties, teddies, bodysuits, baby dolls, all designed to display the woman who wore them to the fullest.

There was nothing sensual about this kind of lingerie. A woman who’d wear it would do it only on one purpose: having it ripped off of her body and getting fucked. Barbara shuddered. When Jeff and she were together, it had always been a tender act of making love. Sometimes, though, Barbara wished, he’d a bit more active, a bit more passionate, not always asking what she liked. Yeah, she would love it if he just took her. She shivered when she pictured herself, lying on her back with her legs spread wide and getting a solid fucking by Jeff. She saw herself looking up at him and gasped when she saw the face of Rekam Tuls. What had come over her? She and Jeff were the perfect pair and here she sat, having an erotic fantasy of a nearly complete stranger fucking her. She could even feel a slight tingle in her pussy. She quickly sat up straight and took another sip of coffee. Still curious about that weird lingerie boutique, Barbara decided to also check out a section called “Dancewear”.

“Slutwear” would be more appropriate, she thought, when she looked through the miniskirts, mini dresses, hotpants and tops. Being naked would be more decent than wearing those clothes that did everything to show off the bodies that laid beneath. The longest skirt ended just an inch underneath the wearer’s butt. The hotpants were designed to display at least half of the ass-cheeks that were squeezed out of them. Her language was quite dirty today, she thought, but there was no other word than ass-cheeks to describe those globes that poured out from underneath the skimpy garments. Barbara could only imagine how these globes would wobble when the women would strut around on the high-heels they were wearing with the outfits. Even though the models were the same as in the “Satin & Lace” section, they looked far more sluttier. They looked like street hookers that showed “the goodies” to their potential clients. Barbara was pretty sure that a woman who would wear something like this wouldn’t need to encourage her lover to be more passionate. Everything just screamed “Fuck me, I’m a slut”.

Again Barbara shivered at the word. What would Jeff think of her, if she’d greeted him wearing these skintight blue pants with the matching top and those black platform shoes? Well, Barbara sighed, he would talk about it. Neither would he take her for the slut she was nor would he be angry with her for being the slut she was. Oh he was a nice and considerate man, very distinguished, but he was a little bit of a wimp. She was pretty sure that Rekam Tuls would take her. He would walk in, see her standing there, dressed like a whore and then drag her to the bedroom for a marathon session of sex, pure animalistic sex. Why was she thinking again about Mr. Tuls? Not that he wasn’t an attractive man, but she had a steady relationship. Maybe Jeff just would need a little push in the right direction. To her own surprise Barbara found herself typing in her credit card number. She wanted that outfit and she wanted it as fast as possible. She gladly paid the extra 20$ for the Sunday delivery service. “Barbara”, she said aloud, “you are a wicked girl.”

* * *

Angela hummed a happy song while she stood in the kitchen, preparing the sandwiches. She wore some denim cut-offs as she knew how much Rekam liked to see her fat ass spill out a pair pf denims. On top she wore something that once had been a bathing suit. Angela had tailored it, cutting out holes for her tits and navel and then changing it into some kind of orange spider web. It was as if she was nude up top, yet the naughty little thing enhanced the appearance of her voluptuous body more than complete nudity would. She was a walking ad for sluttiness. Even though she had been thoroughly fucked by Rekam, she nearly had come when she had put it on. The rough denim, that she had yanked up her crotch, was constantly rubbing her cunt, that was glistening again with her arousal. She felt so hot being Rekam’s little sex toy, that even such a simple task like fixing sandwiches got her juices flowing. She giggled to herself. Okay, maybe the fact that she was dressed like a whore added to her horniness.

When she heard him come down the stairs, she quickly turned around and bent down, like she was searching for something from the bottom of the fridge. She was quite clever, knowing pretty well, that the first thing he would see, when he entered the kitchen, would be her outthrust ass. She may be a dumb little bimbo slut, but she was smart enough to know how to keep her man happy. And that was all that mattered to her. When she heard the door open, she began to wiggle her as seductively, complaining that she “can’t find it.” Rekam closed the distance in record time, swatting her ass. “What’s up, bitch? Sandwiches ready?” She squealed when she felt his hand on her ass-cheeks, part from the physical contact part from the fact that her plan of seducing him with her ass had worked so perfectly. She abruptly straightened and turned around, giving her naked tits a nice jiggle. “Yes, Sir.” He grabbed her hooters, squeezing them. “What’s up. Is my little slut already horny again?” “Oh yes, Rekam”, she sighed, pushing her tits further into his palms. “An eager little cunt like me always wants to get fucked. It makes me feel so useful for you.”

“Well,” he grinned at her, giving her nipples a playful pinch, “if you want to be useful, how about a massage, while I have my snack? I feel I have a bit of a headache.” He let go of her tits and sat down at the table. “Poor baby,", Angela cooed, and in an instant she stood behind his chair, pushing her tits forward, while he leaned his head back against her chest. She grabbed her tits that hung down on either of his head and began massaging his temples with her soft boobies. “Mmmh, that feels good”, he complimented her, while he took the first bite. “I never had thought that tits could be such an excellent painkiller”, he joked, causing Angela to giggle. “Maybe that’s why they are also called pleasure pillows.” She always had loved a man who could make her laugh. “I hope you know, that killing pain is not the only pleasure these babies can provide”, she giggled. He seemed to be in a very playful mood today, so she put all her courage together. “Rekam?” “Yes my little bimbo?” “This other slut you visited today... I mean, will you still use me when you have her?” she asked anxiously. Rekam rose a bit in his chair.

“Angie, come over here and sit in my lap”, he ordered her and she quickly complied, sitting down astride his crotch, facing him but not looking at him. His hand went under her chin pushing her face up so she had to look into his eyes. “Don’t worry, my little pet. There will be plenty of use of your hot body.” With one hand he caressed her face, circling her mouth with his thumb, from time to time pushing it in. The other hand had descended to her tits alternately squeezing them and pinching and twisting her protruding nipples. She began squirming in his lap, his ministrations shooting electric bolts from her mouth and tits directly to her cunt. “I mean, which reasonable man could resist such a fine cocksucking mouth or your big compliant boobies. And...” he reached around and playfully swatted her ass, “that big and tight Latin ass of yours.” “Oh Rekam...” she sighed, grinding her crotch further into his lap and pushing her tits into his chest, while she hugged him tight. In this moment, Angela was the happiest girl on earth.

Barbara felt like the unhappiest girl on earth. The last 30 minutes she had gone through her relationship with Jeff. To her surprise she had found no reason why she should stay with him. He was always so caring... and tender... and affectionate, in short, he was a grade-A-wimp. He would never fuck her like she wanted. Oh, she could push him to take her like a slut, but he would only give in to satisfy her. In the end she would be the one to decide, whereas she wanted a real man who would take her, a man who’d use her body to his satisfaction. She needed a man who would consider her as a mere object, existing only to make his life more comfortable. He wouldn’t give a damn about her, using her for his own selfish pleasure. There had to be a man out there who’d take her like the slut she was. Again a picture of Rekam Tuls flashed before her inner eye. She didn’t know anything about him, but she was sure that he knew how to deal with women like the ones that modeled those slutty clothes on that nice internet site. Barbara envied them, knowing for sure that they got fucked very often.

There was only one solution for her dilemma. First she had to get rid of her wimpy boyfriend. Second she had to do something about her wardrobe. Barbara had the body for it. She could easily compete with those sluts on “Think KINK!” Her 38-DD’s definitely were tits with a capital ‘T’. Just because she had not wanted men drooling over her, she had always worn baggy clothes. This would have to change. She would keep her old clothes for work. But in private she would be the hottest slut on earth. Barbara saw herself, strutting around in ass-hugging hotpants and micro-miniskirts, combined with the tightest and most revealing tops she could fit her hooters in. Hooters? Maybe she could get a part-time job as a waitress. She saw herself bending down in front of a customer, the hem of her scandalous short skirt riding up above her ass, or bending down at his table, with her tits threatening to pop out of her low-cut top. She surely would get laid as often as she liked. She would get fucked in rotten motels, in the backseat of a car or even in the backyard of a seedy bar. Barbara had worked herself in such a frenzy, she began pleasuring her pussy with her fingers. No! She was frigging her cunt. “Pussies are for sissies”, she laughed, thinking of Jeff. She was such a slut. And a slut would frig her dripping snatch.