The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 8 — U Got The Look

Author’s note:

I apologize for not having updated this story in a long while. I lost a couple jobs, one in spectacular fashion, and went through a couple girlfriends. Each takes a lot of time, and more importantly, saps my creative ambitions. Writing has always been a challenge for me so these distractions left faithful readers in the lurch. I appreciate the emails of encouragement nonetheless.

* * *

Sunday night

Again I was trapped in a dream. Being chased by dark figures through an alley. Bouncing off a Dumpster to a wall only to stumble through some trash. The pursuing shadows racing and looming behind me. Just as they catch me I have one of the figures clutched to me so closely I can feel their pulse through my fingertips, my hands, even my lips. My eyes fly open and I’m holding a passed out Katie by the throat. My hands gripping her head and my lips on her throat.

Trembling I recoil violently away from her. Throughout this she hasn’t wakened which is just as well as I’m more than a bit shaken. Sitting on the edge of the bed I can vividly remember the desire first to flee, then to kill. Had I not woken I don’t know how far it would have gone. I might have even killed Katie. A few deep breaths later I stand up to throw on my boxers and jeans. I need to throw some water on my face but considering last time I meandered Katie’s home I’ll take the time to put on some clothes. I was caught by Katie’s sister with my pants not just down, but missing.

Opening the door softly I navigate the dark corridor and turning at the kitchen I can see light under the far door. That must be Jenny’s room, the one that I had a ‘chat’ with Friday night. The bathroom is thankfully empty. The cool water feels good. Katie’s place doesn’t have central air. It helps clear my head a bit as well. A couple deep breaths and my hands finally stop trembling.

I take the opportunity to use the bathroom as well. After washing my hands I open the door only to have Jenny standing there in a very short robe and a seductive look.

“Hello again,” I say after peeling myself off the ceiling.

“Hello to you too. Back so soon?”

“So it seems. I hope we didn’t wake you.”

“Not at all. I caught just the end when I came home from work.”

“Where do you work this late at night?”

“Didn’t Katie tell you? I would have thought she’d relish in that. I work at Schiek’s, the strip club.”

“No, she didn’t mention it. Gorgeous as you are, I imagine you make a bundle.”

“I don’t do it for the money,” she says as she pushes her body against me moving past me into the bathroom, ”I love turning men on.”

Just the sensation of her body brushing against mine through the silk of the robe has me standing at attention. Even as I look down at that cleavage her big brown eyes are watching me.

“I work every night except for Tuesday and Thursday. You should look me up.”

With that she closes the door leaving me feeling like a week old French baguette and wondering what I have planned for tomorrow night. As I turn down the front hall going back to Katie’s room I see the front door just closing. I jerk to a stop and wonder if that was Katie’s other sister Lauren, why she was down here, and maybe more importantly, what she saw.

* * *

Crawling back into bed with Katie I spoon up next to her. She wakes up a bit and wiggles back into me even more. The snug fit of her ass against me only gets me even harder. If that is even possible.

“Oh, what do we have here?” she says as she reaches between her legs and grasps me.

Pulling my cock forward she begins to rub the head along the length of her pussy. It is a thrilling sensation. I can feel my come seeping out from between her lips and spreading across the crown of my lance. We both groan as she positions me at the entrance to her core. Pressing forward as Katie moves down onto me. She is just as warm and tight as before. In a word, delicious.

I wrap my arms around her. One under her head and neck twisting her head into a smoldering kiss. The other reaching under the sheets and cupping the lowermost tit. Massaging and squeezing the nipple in time with my slow pumping in and out of that vice she calls a pussy. Neither of us is in a rush nor is it as passionate as before. Much more gentle and caring as we slowly rock together.

As our kiss breaks I sweep her hair away from her neck. I begin kissing my way down her shoulders towards her neck. When my lips touch her neck I can feel the heat from her the blood beneath the skin. I can even feel her pulse beating double time like fluttering mot against a screen door. Licking from her shoulder up her neck and across her jaw sets her off. Her hips start jerking and spasming against me ruining any rhythm we had. The rest of her body arches away from me just as I gently bite down. I try my best to continue thrusting into throughout her gyrations. However I slip from her all too soon. Continuing to hold her until her breathing come back under control my cock runs the length of her lips repeatedly.

Afterwards she asks, “You didn’t?”

“Not yet,” I reply.

“Well get up here,” she demands as she rolls onto her back and sits up a bit on the pillows.

Straddling Katie’s waist I inch closer and closer to her mouth until the head of my cock rests just at her lips. She bends forward a bit to take it into her mouth and with her hands on my ass she pulls me another couple inches forward. Now my knees are on either side of her chest and my cock is engulfed by her mouth. Urging me on with her hands I start to pump in and out from between her suckling lips.

I’m torn between closing my eyes to concentrate on the intense sensation and staring at Katie as she literally basks in my fucking her face. Opting to watch since beautiful women who give themselves so wantonly are a rare commodity. Or have been up until lately. I continue thrust in and out lost in the moment. With her tongue sliding along the length and around the crown during each thrust. I was close already and in no time I’m filling her mouth with my come for the second time tonight.

After she reflexively swallows the last bit I tell her, “Katie, repeat after me. You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely,” is her vacant response.

“You love the taste of my come.”

“I love the taste of your come,” she says blankly.

“You can’t get enough of me.”

“I can’t get enough of you.”

“You don’t feel jealous when it comes to me.”

“I don’t feel jealous when it comes to you.”

I can tell she’s coming around so I trail off and don’t push it. We fall asleep without a word while cuddled together once more.