The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 9 — Head

Morning begins luxurious enough with some sleepy kissing and fondling. That is until Katie saw the time. Thus begin the whirlwind of her taking a shower, dressing, eating a power bar, and talking non-stop. All took place in the time I stumble into my own clothes. Little wonder her that her bedroom is such a mess.

“I’m sorry but I have to be into work by 11. Don’t hate me for kicking you out.”

“Not a problem, I should be getting home myself.”

We part with a kiss at her car and then I head back to my apartment through the continuing heat wave. The exertion of the last couple days coupled with the hectic schedule has me starving. After cranking the air conditioning I head straight home for breakfast, shower, and some SportsCenter. Decompressing takes time, but I get to work on time at 4 for the second shift.

The first couple hours fly by between emails and small tasks handed off to me from the first shift. When I’m finally done it is almost 7 and the office has cleared out except for a couple people in the call center and Steph. I get back from freshening my coffee to find Steph in my cube wearing a low cut black cami top and curve-hugging jeans.

“There you are. I need your help with something,” she says as she leads me into the darkened datacenter. As soon as the door closes she is wrapped around me like primer on a car. 5′10″ of stacked bombshell is no easy thing to keep up with. The momentum alone slams me back against the wall panel separating the door from a bank of windows.

“I’ve been thinking about this since you left,” she breaths in my ear as I kiss her neck. “My pussy is still on fire though so be good and keep a look out.”

Easing down to her knees while her hands are busy unzipping my jeans. Not even bothering with unbuckling my belt she slides my cock out from my boxers. I manage to adjust the venetian blinds on the bank of windows to my right before those luscious lips of hers engulf my crown of my cock. After that my hands are busy wrapped through Steph’s long, silky hair.

Setting a torrid pace she bobs up and down my shaft. The light through the venetian blinds dapple across her body. As I’ve said before, Steph is very well endowed and tonight she has chosen to accentuate this fact. I can catch a glimpse at her cleavage with each up stroke of her lips. They look magnificent in the barred light. Even so I close my eyes and tilt my head back against the wall as she adds her hand to the base of my stick. She means business squeezing me tightly as she jacks the shaft and swirling the head with that talented tongue. Unrelenting with her hand while mixing up her techniques of her mouth. I wish I could analyze it more but I am lost in the moment. That moment being the combination of Steph demonstrating admirable gag reflex control and Linda’s office lights going on.

Not that Steph notices. Her devotion to the task at tongue is as single-minded as a nun’s vows. Those traits in concert with a particular twirling of her tongue reward her with a stream of my come. As she nurses the last drop from me I can see Linda leaving her office on the far side of the office and moving this way. For those who have forgotten Linda is the gorgeous boss to both myself and Steph. Drop-dead gorgeous, caramel skin, almond eyes and curves all do service to her Asian and Native American heritages.

I whisper to Steph, “Remember Steph, you love sucking and swallowing me.”

“I love sucking and swallowing you,” is the hushed, flat response I’ve become accustomed to.

“You don’t mind sharing me.”

“I don’t mind sharing you.”

“You trust me.”

“I trust you.”

With Linda already too close I adlib something new so while still speaking softly, “Steph, go out the back door to the datacenter and go to the women’s bathroom.”

Without even a glance to me she is walking slowly to the orders precisely. This allows me to head out the front door to face Linda. As usual Linda is dressed to accentuate her assets. Managing a largely male department of computer geeks is probably easier if they are salivating. Luckily my hormones were a bit mellow at the moment otherwise I may have tried for a daily trifecta. I turn on the lights and move into the racks of servers. Linda is at the door before I get there like a shark smelling blood.

With all the subtlety of that predator she demands, “Where have you been?”

“The bathroom and now I’m changing tapes to run a backup before patching the server.”

“That can wait, please come to my office. I need to discuss something.”

That can’t be good. She even denies me the conciliation prize of watching her ass on the short trip. All 5′3″ of her holds the door for me and marches me straight into her office. I take a seat as she closes the door and moves around her desk. As in most tech companies her office is fairly sterile. The Georgia O’Keefe poster is the only decoration. A nice touch to insinuate that a threesome isn’t completely out of the question.

“We have a potential new customer in tonight and the VP of operations wants a tech weenie along for dinner. Sam is claiming to be sick and John’s wife has him busy holding her purse. No one else even answered so that leaves you.”

“I’m hardly dressed for it,” I say. Clean jeans and short sleeved button-up shirt are better than most computer geeks can manage, but I was hardly expecting fine dining and schmoozing a client.

With a derisive glance and sniff she replies, “It will have to do. At least you aren’t wearing sneakers like most.”

“I doubt they’ll bother glancing my direction anyways.” Someday I’ll learn to keep my mouth shut.

After the barest of smiles she says, “Nice to be noticed and remember that during dinner. You are there for show. Enjoy the free meal. Now let’s go, we are already late.”

Since we grabbed a cab we didn’t miss out on the appetizers at Murray’s Steakhouse. An institution in Minneapolis known for over-priced steaks and business suits. I think I passed snuff only because the late hour and it being Monday night. Dinner is an interesting affair if for no other reason to watch Linda work the testosterone at the table. That and the fine rare filet mignon kept me happy.

Not that every sales meeting goes this way but the VP makes a joke about needing to go to a strip club after the way Linda has been teasing. Perhaps it is 3 bottles of merlot or because, as the rumors go, he gave the new conference table its first polishing with Linda’s curvy backside that he can get away with saying it. Either way Linda is a go-er and says we should.

Dinner and a show, lucky me. That is until the suggested locale is named, Schiek’s. Why did it have to be Schiek’s?