The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 7 – Do Me, Baby

Sunday night

Katie nearly drags me into her house. It is late on a Sunday night but there is a light on upstairs as we approach the front door. Not that this worries Katie though she does close her door once we enter her room. As expected her bedroom is still a mess. Unmade bed, clothes thrown about, and assorted knickknacks strewn across ever flat space. It is sort of endearing that she hasn’t cleaned putting on a front for me. I get to see the real her.

All that is a momentary thought since she is voraciously stripping both of us. Time to take control of this. So grabbing her hair behind her head I pull her into a tight embrace and kiss. Her arms snake around me gripping me tightly. Pulling her hair back arching her neck for my lips to trail down. One of my hands reaches under her cami to cup one of her magnificent breasts.

After ripping my shirt up over my head her nails rake along my back. While still massaging her chest and my lips resume their lock with hers and her hands busily drop her shorts with panties. Laying her back on her on the bed my kisses trail down her neck, chest and stomach. As I cross her tummy I can smell how aroused she is.

Legs parting and hands gripping my hair she is urgent in her desire. Wanting to torment her just a bit so my lips drift across her stomach and cross her left hip downwards to her thigh. My tongue trails back and forth along her inner thigh progressing closer and closer to her center until finally hovering just over her lips. This continues time and time again, sweeping my tongue up and down with the barest of touch until she finally can’t take it any more and grabs my hair trying to force my mouth to her pussy. Only then do I relent and latch onto her clit. Swirling around and around like a possessed pinwheel.

The suddenness of my acquiescence to her desires rips the breath from her and her arms fly apart to clutch the sheets. Back arching, hips trembling, legs wrapping around my shoulders, and her now breathless screams all tell me she got everything she was hoping for. Devotedly I continue my worship of her pearl throughout her shuddering orgasm. Jolts run the length of her body all crushing down into her center.

“Oh please, st-stop. I need to catch my breath,” she says.

Running my tongue slowly up the length of her body continues to evoke shudders from her. Between curling her toes and the squeaks escaping her lips I know she is still enjoying my caress. As I move up her body I finish removing my jeans and boxers. Finally we once again kiss.

After curling up on my chest and catching her breath she says, “Everywhere that tongue of yours touches me seems to be like an electrical shock. I couldn’t put my finger on it last time but now I could tell. It just sends cold shivers across my skin.”

“And that is a good thing, right?”

“Very good and rather frightening too.”

“I could stop if you like,” I tease.

“You do and I’ll just have to tie you down and ride that face of yours.”

“That could be fun. Just be sure to let me breath occasionally.”

“One shouldn’t ever kill the golden goose,” she says as she reaches down grasping my rock-hard cock, “speaking of which, your goose doesn’t seem to be cooked yet.”

“You just seem to have that effect on me,” I say while lifting her chin to kiss her.

With her hand still stroking me shaft I pull her tighter into locked lips. Moaning into my mouth she releases me and rolls on top of me. Her breasts graze along my chest and her hips drift that pussy of hers along the length of me. Those drenched lips of hers feel so soft against me. Growling back into her kiss as the head starts to graze across her wetness.

Penetration is secondary though for both of us. Lost in our kiss we continue to fumble the tip of my lance across her pussy. Our hands running through each others hair. Each time I’m lined up to enter Katie, I slip from that scalding entrance and she slides along my length. You’d think is was infuriating but it actually feels incredible to have that slick crease sliding all over my cock. The longer this goes on the wetter and wetter I become making it even more difficult to move into her warmth. While this wasn’t important to begin with we are both craving the closeness of intercourse.

Katie starts to giggle causing the kiss to break off. This gets me laughing as well. Lifting her up and rolling her over I take control of the situation. Gravity now helps me fall right to her entrance. Her giggles are silenced as quickly as they started once I press just a bit into her.

“Oohhh, yes,” she moans in my ear.

That moan goes up in octave and decibel as I plunge into her with my full length. I can feel her stretching a bit to take all of me. Her legs clench onto me involuntarily along with her nails digging into my back for grip.

“AH! Yes, GAWD that feel wonderful,” she yells.

I can take a hint and I start to piston in and out of her like a steam engine. Perhaps not fast but definitely with deliberate long strokes. The tightness of her pussy is just as exquisite as I remember. The entire length gripping me tightly. After the first few minutes Katie seems to be out of breath and starts to relax back against the bed. Her hands start caressing my back, upper torso, arms and even my face.

“Mark, that feels so good, don’t stop, don’t ever stop,” she urges.

Debonair as I am I think I manage a grunt in response. First off this isn’t as easy as it would seem to use your full length over and over and secondly I’m off in my own world of velvet and satin encasing my cock. With a slight move I start to move faster and harder though only using half my length.

As I change pace Katie starts moaning once more. Time seems so different when you are with a gorgeous woman. If it weren’t for the rising pitch of her moans I would have no idea how long we went on like that. Me on top of her with her legs spread wide open as I plow into those fertile fields of hers. It seems like both hours and seconds. At some point I reach down to cherish those beautiful breasts of hers. Licking and kissing each of the freckles. Sucking and nibbling on each hard nipples. Each lick and nip entices a gasp breaking her wails.

Endless and as wonderful as it is I need a break. After slowing to a stop and kissing her I roll us back to her straddling me. Without losing a beat she continues to roll her hips gliding that pussy just barely up and down my shaft. Lifting herself up with her hands on my shoulders she changes gears. Now taking things a bit slower she raises and lowers fully onto me. Breathing out with each time she descends onto my cock. Her eyes are closed and head head swaying backwards and forwards. Her hair is all over at this point but she is gorgeous with her chest heaving, breasts bouncing slightly and her hips greeting mine time after time.

“You look so beautiful. This feels incredible, Katie. I love watching you ride me.”

Sweeping her hair over one shoulder with one arm she looks down at me with a smile. The same arm comes down and she places a finger against my lips. We seem to be beyond words so I take that finger between my lips and suck gently on it. Circling my tongue around the tip. I can feel her inner muscles twitch in time with my tonguing as if there was a direct connection between her clit and fingertip. Every movement sets her fluttering inside and gasping outside.

She collapses down onto my chest finally muttering, “Wow, wow, wow.”

As limp as she is I have little trouble slipping out under her. I easily get her laying on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. While doing so I see the door move slightly like someone had been watching. Interesting.

I can tell her energy is waning but she is still game since her legs part open as I move between them. We both moan as I slip back into her pussy. With this position I get just that little bit deeper and can feel some pressure from her cervix along the bottom side of my cock. When I move completely into her that moan again becomes a scream.

Between the increased tightness and feeling her soft round ass tight to my hips I’m going to come in no time. Keeping myself deep I pound into her. I can no longer tell one of her climaxes from the next while I crush her into the bed.

“Ye-yes, come for me Mark,” she taunts. “Come in my tight little pussy.” And that is all it takes for me. Growling while my cock pumps in and out filling her. It feels like fire erupting from my cock, each a wave of pleasure.

I fall to the bed exhausted and panting. Katie lays there rolling her hips ever so slightly before finally laying on my chest. In the quiet we both doze off.