The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 6 – Push

Sunday morning

Steph was amicable to going to Key’s in downtown for breakfast. Key’s is a greasy spoon diner of old. Complete with linoleum and stainless steel tables and vinyl upholstered booths. It has good and fairly inexpensive food right on Nicollet Mall. Their roast beef hash is incredible and they even poach the eggs in the traditional way. And this is exactly what I order. Steph gets the pancakes.

After we order she says, “That was wild last night. I had no idea you’d get to me like that.”

“I thought co-workers were off limits. I have no idea what got into you last night.”

“Yes you do, it is a large part of your very anatomy.”

“You’re too kind,” I say.

“I dunno though. I’ve been rather worked up the last couple days. I told you I had a hot date lined up last night but he was unwilling to fit around our work incident. And I’ll be honest, you were turning me on something fierce. Just something about you last night.”

“Well I’m not complaining,” I say.

“So what are you going to do about your other girl?”

“That sort of depends on you. You didn’t write your name on me last night unless it was while I was asleep.”

“No reason to since I’m confident you’ll be coming back for more. Other women don’t worry me. I’m not really looking for happily ever after any more. Being divorced and late twenties cures a woman of that fantasy. Remember though what is good for the goose is good for the gander.”

“Fair is fair I suppose but you are the one that couldn’t keep up with me. How much does it take to keep you sated?”

“Well I’ll just keep you at my beckon call,” she says, “that sounds about right.”

The rest of our breakfast goes quite quickly and amicably. As the check arrives her pager goes of again.

“Shoot, I have to run. Good thing the office is so close.”

“If you need me you have my number,” I say.

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll be calling you soon enough, honey,” she replies with a kiss and a wave goodbye.

I finally get home after two days away. Welcomed by an oppressive heat as I open the door my first task is to open the windows and air the place out. The heat of the day is still a couple hours away so I grab my rollerblades and hit Lake Calhoun. The bright sunshine has the best of the Twin Cities out working on their melanomas. Always makes for pleasant scenery though to have bikini clad women tanning and playing volleyball. After an hour I’ve worked up a good sweat so I head home to take a quick shower. Between sorting the mail, checking my email and other household tasks the rest of the day flashes by. After making a lovely dinner of pasta with garlic, green peppers and Italian sausage I finish the dishes as the phone rings.

“Hello,” I answer.

“Hello, is Mark there?”

“This is.”

“Hey, this is Katie, how goes it?”

“Oh, hey. I’m good. What’s going on?”

“Work is dead and the boss offered to let me go early. The problem is my car hasn’t been fixed yet. My sister dropped me off for work but I was thinking you could give me a ride home. I’ll make it worth your while.”

“That is quite the incentive,” I say.

“Well pick me up in 15 minutes and I’ll show you.”

15 minutes later I’m pulling up to the curb outside Big Ten and I yell through the open window, “Hey good lookin!”

“Goin my way?” she says as she climbs in. Leaning over I get a very affectionate kiss and a squeeze.

“I believe by definition of our deal that I am going your way,” I say back while pulling back into traffic.

“Very true, speaking of that deal,” she trails off as she leans over. Unfastening my belt and unzipping my jeans. Nervously I look around for other cars. I drive a 95 Mustang which is rather low to the ground. Not ideal for getting road head unnoticed. This doesn’t seem to be a deterrent for Katie though. She has managed to free my cock and already taking the head between her lips.

“Oh Good lord, you are, you are going to cause an accident,” I say between her slurping.

“You told me any time I wanted to I could,” she replies before resuming the bobbing of her head.

Gripping the wheel tight I try to concentrate on the road. She is trying her damnedest to distract me though with her tongue swirling around the head before sliding down my full length. Luckily with it being late on a Sunday night the traffic is light. Not that I could see if anyone noticed the strawberry-blonde head in my lap with my eyes crossed and all.

Coming to a stoplight she playfully sucks hard on the tip causing my to slam the brakes a bit hard. This elicits a giggle from my lap. I’d grumble at her but this is a rare treat.

Sliding her tongue across the top, circling the crown, then slipping down the shaft allowing the head to press and glide against the inside of her cheek. She is in no hurry and seems to be enjoying herself as well with one hand is under her skirt. Just as I am pulling away from a stop sign near her place she again sucks hard on me. Again jerking my legs though this time it is the clutch and gas stalling the car.

Thus far it has been tricky to shift with her bent over into my lap but we’ve managed. No one is behind me or coming to the intersection thankfully. At this point her giggling is not helping my approaching climax. I manage to get the car started again and park in front of her house without further disruption. She is eagerly taking my rod now with much more purpose. With her hand gripping the base and her mouth sucking the head I start to come in no time.

Thankfully we’re not moving since my eyes are closed tight and my hands are clenching the steering wheel. The fluttering of her tongue across the tip as she swallows my seed is sending me into the stratosphere. I can’t even feel my legs at this point. The electricity shooting down to my toes is far too intense.

“Steph?” I ask once I catch my breath.

“Mmhhhum,” is all I can make out, her mouth is still milking my cock.

“Sit back up. I want you to listen to me and repeat back what I say. OK?”

“OK,” she says vacantly.

“You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.”

“You can’t get enough of me and you love the taste of my semen.”

“I can’t get enough of you and I love the taste of your semen.”

“Other women don’t matter.”

“Other women don’t matter.”

“You want to make me happy.”

“I want to make you happy.”

“You don’t mind sharing me.”

“Huh? What?” She says with her head shaking, “I’m not sharing you with anyone. Where did that come from? You want a threesome or something?”

Uh-oh. Obviously I can push things too far and break the suggestive state. Now I need damage control.

“I was kidding. A guy needs to sound out any possibility after all. If you aren’t interested then that is that. I wouldn’t ever hurt you. Don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I trust you but after dealing with my bitch sister trying to steal my boyfriends I’m not going to share anyone.”

“I understand. But trust me, I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“OK, but just this time,” she says with a kiss. “Now let’s get inside. I need you inside of me.”