The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 5 – The Max

Saturday night

Standing in Steph’s bathroom I stare at my own reflection in the mirror. What the hell is going on? Why are these women all over me? How can my semen effect women like this? Where is this pain coming from? My reflection on the other side of the mirror hasn’t the answers. Damn.

With a sigh I clean up and take a fresh, warm washcloth back to Steph. She managed to pull some of the covers up since I was gone. Peeling them back I start with her arms and bathe her from head to toe. By the time I’m done she is awake once more.

“No one has ever done that for me,” she purrs.

“At your service, ma’am.”

“Well if that is the case then come back to bed.”

Scooting her over I curl up behind her only to brush her hair out of my face. We fall asleep like that. Though her pager goes off only after a couple hours. Cursing Steph climbs out of bed and plods down to the living room where the pager is.

“Of course, it is nothing important,” she says.

She gets some water on the way back to me. After taking a drink myself she climbs back into bed and snuggles back into my embrace. Pressing her round ass against me has quite an effect on me. I start caressing her body much to her delight. Wiggling and sighing she responds nicely. My hands sliding across her silky skin stopping to cup a breast, to stroke her hip, and to brush her hair from her neck.

Moving closer I start kissing and sucking her neck and ear. Groaning she parts her legs and reaches down to grasp my member. She presses the head to her drenched lips. Moaning myself from how incredible that soft pussy feels against my dick we both start small movements with our hips. All the while my arms wrap around her as we spoon.

With my mouth latched onto her shoulder I thrust farther and farther into that sweet cunt of hers. Her ass is humping back and forth trying to get more of me into her but I continue this slow pace. My hand finds one of her breasts, squeezing and massaging it.

We stay like this a long time. I love the way her body fits against me so I try to linger. My hands exploring her body while barely sliding out of her. After what seems an endless time in that heavenly glove she turns her head and kisses me urging me on. Holding her tightly to me I start thrusting with some force.

“God, don’t be so gentle,’ she nearly yells at me.

No further prompting is needed. I thrust deeply into her and hold there, stretching the lips of her pussy wide open. I pinch and pull her nipple as I bite and suck on the top of her shoulder. I can actually feel her blood beneath the surface. After one particularly strong thrust I bite a bit harder than I had planned. I can taste a drop of hot copper on my tongue.

It actually feels like an electrical shock to my tongue, like a 9 volt battery that we all tried as kids. Sort of sweet tasting but a shock as well. I don’t know how but this really gets me going and Steph hasn’t felt a thing it seems. She is panting and groaning with each of my thrusts. Even though I want more I don’t want to hurt her either. Holding her like this is too tempting though. It tasted so good. We need to shift positions.

Now I’m not huge but I’ve been told I’m a bit more than average both ways. More than 7 inches so some positions cause me to bottom out. Spooning isn’t one of those. I can tell I’m filling her but there isn’t that extra stretch. But I do need to be careful in other positions especially with the womans legs on my shoulders. Though some women love that feeling, others not so much.

She wants things a bit rougher so I withdraw from her warmth. I can hear a whine already starting on her lips so I am quick to move to the end of the bed. Grabbing her ankles I turn and pull her to me so that her ass is on the edge of the bed and her legs are flat up along my chest. With me holding her legs I start to pound into her hard and fast. Her eyes are firmly shut and her arms are pushing her tits together, fingers squeezing her nipples.

“Yes, that’s it, deeper, yes, um, Mark, yes,” she mutters as I continue plunging into her luxurious box.

Leaning down now almost folding her in half I get just a little farther into her yielding a cry of pleasure as she gets stretched just that scant amount more. The problem is I can’t slam into her as I was before. I hold deep there grinding more against her. Suddenly I feel her pussy flutter across my cock from deep down the length of my shaft and then a shiver across her skin all the way to her fingers.

As I stay there barely moving she says, “What would you like?”

“I would love to see you ride me.”

“Give me a second then to recover some energy.”

After sliding her legs to the floor from being up on my shoulders I bend down and kiss her deeply. Her lips are eager though her body is still trembling off an on. I extricate myself from her arms and move us both back to the head of her queen sized bed.

I say, “I didn’t figure you for liking it rough.”

“Why not?”

“Between the mammaries and child birthing hips I figured you more sensual and gentle.”

Slugging my arm she says, “That is no way to compliment a woman. Especially when you are trusting her with your dick!”

“Oh yeah, you expect me to suddenly be a silver-tongued devil? Name once when I have been tactful in the whole time we’ve known each other.”

“I suppose I’ll settle for what else that tongue can do. Now roll back.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

As she rolls on top of me her lips find mine once more. Kissing Steph is an adventure. She sucks on my bottom lip, swirls my tongue with hers, sucks my tongue hard into her mouth before finally dancing with my tongue. I have trouble keeping up though I like to think I have a trick or three of my own. For instance gently nibbling on her bottom lip as I tug softly at the same time.

All the while she is pressing her glistening sex tight to the bottom of my rod. Her heat and juices are more than enough to revive my otherwise flagging pride even without the passion of her kissing. As soon as I’m hard she shifts her hips and I slide right to her entrance. With a long out breath from both of us she takes my whole length in one movement.

She starts a slow, easy pace keeping most of me in her at all times. Breaking the kiss she lifts herself up onto her hands which net results in feeling her breasts sliding across my chest. I can even look down between them and see my tool wedged into her smooth pussy. Unable to help myself I let out a long moan.

“You like that, baby?”

“Oh good Lord yes,” I say as she sits upright on me once more.

Now I am looking up at this beautiful creature fucking me with long, agonizing strokes. I wrap my hands around her waist and try desperately to get her to quicken this torture. I’m close but she won’t finish me. No, she has to build me slowly up. Time after time I watch as she rides my cock burying it in herself. If she can’t be urged faster then perhaps I can hasten her in other ways.

With the wetness from our joining I start barely brushing her clit just a bit quicker than her own pace. She hasn’t swatted my hands away but has responded exactly as I wanted. Her quickened strokes has me on the edge.

“Oh yes,” I cry out as I flood into her depths.

Slamming down onto me Steph collapses onto my chest. Her breasts crushed between us as I continue spasming into her. As we both regain our breaths she slides down to my side and curls up to me with her head on my chest.

“I think you are a keeper,” she says as she brushes her long and now tangled hair to one side.

“Well thank you. That was quite the ride for me as well.”

“I’m happy to please you,” she whispers as she starts to drift off.

I pull up the sheets with my toes and nod off myself as well.

* * *

In the morning I wake up with her still curled up on me. A happy way to get up in the morning if you ask me. I’m not sure I’m willing to be ‘kept’ just yet though either considering the recent turn of events. Don’t get me wrong, I always wanted a wife and family but I have no idea where this is going. My life has become rather complicated rather quickly and I have no clue where it is going. That leaves one real option, to see how far this goes.

Looking down at her she is quite the sight. Her hair is a jumble, what little makeup from last night is gone, and snoring softly. Even though she would be aghast at my seeing her like this she is still cute as a bug. Peeling back the sheets reveals a new take. That body pressed up against me is sexy as all get out.

One of her nipples is exposed and I can’t help but say ‘good morning’. Grazing my fingertips over and then around her breasts then cupping and squeezing. Stretching like a cat Steph starts to wake up. Rolling onto her stomach makes it a challenge for me to hold the conversation but I manage. To expose a sliver of her neck I blow her hair away then begin to kiss and nuzzle the freshly exposed skin. This gets much more of a reaction.

“Oh my. Morning already,” she says.

My hand moves onwards to her shoulder and down to her hip. My lips move over her ear nibbling lightly as my hand slides down between her legs. Obligingly she parts her thighs giving me access to her already wet sex. I slide a finger between her lips and across her button and into her just as I suck her earlobe between my lips. Through her moans she grasps my cock and begins to rub it along her pussy.

“I’m sore so be gentle,” she says.

“You weren’t saying that last night,” I retort and she nestles the head just inside herself with a wiggle of her hips.

Sliding into that heated vice I begin thrusting slowly deeper and deeper into her until her ass is tight to my hips. My tongue finds her spine between her shoulder blades and I swath around each vertebrae as I move up her back.

“Yessss,” she hisses as I reach her neck and move to kiss her.

Bouncing against her plush derrière with purpose now. Two purposes in fact. There is nothing quite like that feeling of pressing tight to her ass with my cock encased inside her. I could go on forever like this but I can sense her stiffening to each of my thrusts.

I ask, “are you OK?”

“I’m sorry but I am sore after last night. I’m not used to that club you have there. Not yet anyways. I want you to be happy though.”

“I’m sorry about that. Well I’d love it if you’d suck me off again.”

“Deal,” she squeals and scoots out from under me.

Eagerly she all but attacks my cock while I’m still on my knees. Sucking my rod as deep as she can at first and then swirling her tongue around the head only to dive back down the full length. I’m at a loss for words at her assault. Just as well since she has taken all my breath away.

I can’t take it any more and fall to the bed. In fact, nearly off it completely. Her mouth never leaves me even as she straddles my legs. She is a woman possessed sucking and licking me as if it was first drink of water after crossing the desert. In no time I’m yelling out how I’m about to come. This only urges her on. Clamping down with her hand around the base while jacking in time with her lips and she swallows all I have.

“Steph?”

“Yes,” is her hushed answer.

“Repeat everything I tell you. You want to make me happy.”

“I want to make you happy,” she says vacantly.

“You love sucking and swallowing me.”

“I love sucking and swallowing you.”

“You aren’t worried about other women.”

“I’m not worried about other women.”

“You aren’t jealous.”

“I’m not jealous.”

“You trust me.”

“I trust...of course I trust you. And don’t worry, I’m not the jealous type.” Well that didn’t last long. Of course I didn’t know where else to go with this yet. I need time to think this through more. Right after getting blown isn’t the best moment for me to think clearly.

“Good to hear sweetie.”

Pulling back up next to me she curls up on my chest once more. Her fingers tracing along my chest.

“Since we both need to time to recuperate how about we go out for breakfast,” she says.

“Sounds good to me.”