The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 4 – Computer Blue

Saturday night

Arriving next to her bed she turns towards me and presses tight to me. Her kiss isn’t as desperate as before but no less urgent. Soon we are both undressing me, sometimes to cross purposes. With a laugh she leaves me to the task at hand and pulls back her comforter and sheets. By the time my last sock comes off I look up to see her laying on the bed with her legs spread and her hand buried in her pussy.

A better invitation I have never seen. I pick up her closest foot and kiss her inner ankle. As I trace kisses very slowly down her long leg those sweet hips rise and fall with her fingers plunging into herself. My kissing nears her sex and changes to licking and nibbling. Just as I reach her outer lips she withdraws her fingers. Breathing hotly up the length of her slit before I snake my tongue out around her clit. Her loud gasp urges me onwards. After that quick swath of my tongue I hold the flat of my tongue barely against her hard little nub. Running the whole length of my tongue up and down her clit with just the slightest of pressure shakes her to her core.

“Oh yeah, that’s right, right there,” she encourages me. “Oh Jesus, heh, um, heheheh.”

Never have I had a woman laugh during sex before. Not unless there was a joke involved. But she starts to giggle and even laugh as I continue to suck on her quim. Undeterred I slide a finger into her soaking pussy. Now circling my tongue with a bit more pressure I pump in and out of her. Curling my finger upwards on each stroke hoping to press all her buttons at once. I want to prolong this though so my pace is suitably leisurely.

Steph’s legs wrap themselves around my head, locking together on my back. My task is harder now because she is lifting her hips into me using those long legs of hers like vice grips. To keep from breaking my finger and improve the angle I’m forced to sit up. This pulls her whole body towards me and up. Her hands that were in my hair fly apart and spread wide on her queen-sized bed clutching the sheets. My deliberate assault on her cunny is undisturbed through this all. Long, slow, purposeful licks across her clit accompany my finger stroking in and out. All the while she extols my prowess with pleas and blasphemies between the giggles and laughs. Sort of a ‘give with the right and take with the left’ situation for my ego.

After a couple minutes of this I hear from her, “OK, please, please stop. I can’t keep. Just please...”

She releases her death grip on me with her legs and I pull myself up next to her. With me on my side and her flat on her back I get the chance to touch the rest of her body while she recuperates. Lightly using my fingertips I trace along her body. Starting from her hip up her smooth stomach to those magnificent breasts of hers, down her arm to her fingertips only to traverse back and up her neck then across her chin and lips. Opening her eyes Steph turns towards me and my hand roams back down to her chest.

“What happened to your ‘Not with co-workers’ rule?” I ask her.

“I told you, I had a hot date tonight. So I was already horny and you were just setting me off all day for some reason. I’ll tell you a secret. When you licked my ear that first time it felt like I came.”

“I’ve teased you like that before though,” I say doubtfully.

“What can I say? Maybe it is your new cologne.”

“I’m not wearing any cologne.”

“Really? Every time you were around I swear you smelled great. It was getting me so randy. Speaking of which, if you are getting me excited doing that.” My hands were still roaming her body but more focused on her chest; massaging those heavy tits, softly pulling on her stiff, caramel-colored nipples, and caressing all over.

“Is that a problem?”

“That depends on how good to go you are.” As she is kissing me she starts caressing my half-hard but rapidly growing, cock. This is new as well. Normally I need half an hour at least to revive but she has me ready in less than half that time.

“Hmm, I can’t wait to get this into me,” she whispers between kisses.

Obligingly I roll on top and she opens her legs wide. She is so wet I have some trouble centering myself in her crease. With a giggle she reaches down and guides me to her opening. Teasing her, I play a bit by only pressing the head past her lips before withdrawing. Over and over I spread her pussy with the crown of my tool and achingly slowly at that. The whole time she stares into my eyes and her mouth in a silent “O” shape.

Leaning down I kiss her hard. My tongue pressing deep along hers as I drive my full length home. Her whole body quakes and trembles under me as I stay embedded in her. Once she quiets herself and resumes kissing me I start to pump in and out of her. Long, full strokes through her wetness that is drenching my cock. She feels incredible. Not crushingly tight but indescribably smooth and velvety.

Exquisite as it is fucking slowly it is more so to watch her beneath me. Her beautiful face framed by long hair strewn across the pillow, her massive tits rocking in time with my rhythm, her pussy stretched wide around my girth which is plunging into her time and time again. This reminds me that I’ve yet to really appreciate her ass. She has an hourglass shape that begs to get fucked from behind.

“I want you on your hands and knees,” I tell her.

“Oh yes, please,” she responds.

Quick as a wink she is up on her knees presenting me with that rounded backside. Fisting my own rod a couple times before I place it once more at her delectable, silken entrance. Even before I get a chance to grab her hips she slams me into her. Immediately she falls from her hands to her elbows arching her back. Once I get a hold of her small waist I start pounding into her with a fast, deliberate assault.

Raising one hand I give a firm smack to her left cheek, grabbing it roughly. A loud groan surpasses the series of moans and gasps she has been vocalizing the whole time. This transitions into laughter though this time much more blatant and resounding. As I look to my right I see her dresser has a mirror and I can see her wide-open eyes watching us. I also take in the erotic and carnal joining. Her plump breasts swinging, brushing the sheets and her ass bounding against my hips is just too much for me.

With a guttural bellow I slam into her one last time before coming. Electricy shoots from my toes and scalp at the same time converging at my cock. Pulse after pulse imbuing what feels to be my very essence into her. Steph must be similarly lost because the laughing has been replaced with a scream, her arms are clutching the pillow, and every one of her muscles is contracted rock-hard. I remain buried in her for at least a minute until she finally relaxes and slides off my cock. Laying down next to her with my arm across her back she turns towards me.

Through half-lidded eyes she says, “I’m sorry we didn’t do this sooner. Did I make you happy?”

“Yes, yes you did.”

Dreamily she says, “Good. I am so tired.”

With that her eyes closes and she drifts off to sleep. I turn onto my back and think about the last day and a half. This has been a hell of a ride. So it wasn’t just Katie that reacted to swallowing my come. Steph reacted the same. Though when I came in their pussies, they fell asleep.

As I lay there thinking my stomach cramps come back. This is the worst they’ve been. I curl into a ball to try and alleviate the pain. Unable to move I stay like that for what feels like forever but is probably only 15 minutes. Once the pain subsides I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

What the hell is going on with me?