The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 3 — Cream

Saturday morning

“Breakfast sounds like a great idea,” she says.

I manage to find my clothes since they are on top of the mess that is her bedroom. Either her hamper exploded or this is the where all lost socks and panties from the dryer end up. As we walk into the kitchen I notice it is almost 10AM. Not a lot of sleep for either of us.

“I hope an English muffin is all right,” she says. “We don’t keep a well stocked kitchen.”

I say, “that’ll be fine. I would like coffee more than anything.”

“Coffee we have plenty of.”

As she is moving around the kitchen I find a seat at the table next to the window. The frilly curtains are closed which is just as well since they only look into the house next door. When I turn back to Katie I notice the stacked blonde from last night just coming into the kitchen. She is dressed the same in the chemise and she is still spilling out of it.

At this point Katie notices the newcomer and says, “Good morning, Jenny. We have company. The least you could do is get dressed.”

“No need to be so catty. This is my house just as much yours.”

“And your intentions are as obvious as your implants. Come on Mark, we can eat on the sun porch.”

With that I grab the plate and Katie takes the two cups of coffee and leads me off. Through the dining room and French doors to a nice three season porch that was probably an outdoor porch that got enclosed. After setting the coffee down Katie closes the French doors behind us.

“I’m sorry for my sister Jenny. She can be a real bitch. She has tried to steal my boyfriends in the past. I’d move out but Daddy bought this house so we don’t pay rent.”

“It’s OK, I understand,” I say. “So does this mean am I your boyfriend?”

“I didn’t mean…Oh I’m…” she stammers as she turns bright red.

“It’s OK, I understand,” I say between bites. “I would like to see you again.”

“As would I but I work tonight again and quite a bit this week plus I have a test this week. I think I am free next Saturday. Could we go out then?”

“Sure, I’ll need to check my schedule but that should work.”

We talk about ourselves while eating and reclining with our coffee. I hear more about Jenny. Being the youngest she always got her way. I also learn that Katie gets along better with her half-sister Lauren who is slightly older than herself. Lauren is in the PhD program where as Katie is working on her Masters in Education. Her father seems to have gotten around a bit.

I talk about my past and family. Even after knowing each other for almost a year now the details about our lives are still obscure. Odd how that happens. Soon enough the coffee is cold and it is late morning.

With a sudden realization I say, “Damn, I left my cell in my car.” I hate that suddenly jolt of cold fear when you know you’ve screwed up. Not that I mess up that often which makes it all the worse in my mind.

“Can’t your other women wait their turn?” Katie teases with a half smile on her lips.

“You have no idea how much work a harem is, let me tell ya. This is my work cell. This is my weekend on-call. Let me go grab it.”

Of course I had gotten called at 7AM so 4 hours ago. And 4 more times since. Shit.

Calling in I ask, “Hey, this is Mark. What’s going on?”

“Now you call in! You are very naughty.” Not quite the chiding I was expecting but Steph always is flirtatious.

“Yeah, yeah, Steph. What happened?”

“You missed out. This is all hands on deck here. The data center lost power and fried one of the servers. We will have the replacement up and running inside the hour. We are running on the backup system but you’ll need to come in and rebuild the database on the replacement.”

“OK, I’ll be there in 15 minutes,” I tell her.

Heading back into the house I inform Katie, “I’m sorry but I need to go into work. I’ll give you a call later on and verify next Saturday, k?”

“Sure, that sounds good,” she tells me as she walks me to the door. It’s very hard to leave when a woman kisses you with her whole body. Leave I must though.

* * *

“OK, so what did you do in the datacenter, Steph?”

“Hey, I was at home in bed. Don’t look at me.”

“Sure, sure. Something hot happened in there and you are the logical assumption,” as I continue to tease her. Having just come into the office I need to see what the situation is so I stop by her cube.

“I’ll take that as a compliment instead of harassment,” she retorts.

“We were at the same sexual harassment training yet didn’t you address me as a ‘naughty boy’ not 15 minutes ago?”

“Well I ain’t calling you ‘sir’. Now watch yourself, the boss lady is around her somewhere. And remember, I got a hold of you at 7:30 but told you we didn’t need you in yet,” she drops her voice and whispers to me.

“Oohhh, sticking your neck out for little ol’me? I owe you a back rub for that.”

“I’ll cash that in before the day is done. This has been a rough morning. Now get to work so I can go home.”

Our largest customer has database servers in both our datacenters. The one in my office is the one that died. It seems the building’s AC went down. Then our AC unit we have specifically to suit our needs couldn’t cope with the 90 degree heat wave and the 30 servers. We only noticed the problem when the database server burned out and died. Our paging system is robust on a software/hardware level but not a facilities level. The best laid plans and all that.

Squeezing past the fans in the open datacenter doorway I find one of our System admins, Sam tapping his foot. Even with the fans it is still about 80 degrees and Sam is sweating. Of course being about 280 pounds, Sam is usually sweaty but this is more than normal.

“Hey, you ready for me yet?” I ask.

“I’m ready for a beer. I didn’t need this crap on the weekend. The tape backup is almost done then we can start the data restore. The database is from last Monday while the data is from last night so you’ll need to reconfigure any changes made this week before the data restore.”

With a sigh I say, “you mean the changes my team never documents.”

“It’s the same with my group. Too many fires to put out so documentation gets put on the back burner. The new ticketing system will mean we have a paper trail for documenting…”

I just tune him out at this point. This is the Sys Admin’s pet project so they all push it at every opportunity. It’s just another database for me to deal with as far as I’m concerned. Since this is a small technology company we don’t have an independent IT group. Double duty for everybody.

“Well give me a call when you are set for me to do the data restore,” I say moving towards the door.

“Will do,” he replies.

Only ten minutes later he stops by my cube telling me, “All done. Your tape is in and set to go. If you need me I’ll be at home in my hammock with a beer.”

“Cool, take it easy,” I say.

I have just gotten started with comparing configurations when Linda, my boss drops by. Linda doesn’t have any technical background and this is her first management position because of that she tends to micromanage. Most people feel she got the job by sleeping with one of the owners. Not a stretch of the imagination to think so either. She is drop dead gorgeous. All that I know is that she is 29 and some mix of Vietnamese, Native American, and Caucasian. At only 5′3″ or so she is always dressed impeccably and to accentuate her body. Between the Napoleonic personality and her beauty she keeps us repressed computer geeks on a short leash quite easily. Except for the women in the office. They detest her for any number of reasons: her success, her looks, her using her sex better than they can/do, etc. The reasons women hold are as varied and intense as the colors of a flower garden.

“Why weren’t you answering the cell this morning?” No preamble, no salutation, no pleasantries, just straight to the attack.

“I’m sorry but Steph told me when they needed me so I went back to sleep. I went out after work so I was dead asleep.”

“When you are on call you should answer that cell.” I bet she loves terriers. She won’t let ever let anything go once she gets a hold so it would fit her perfectly.

“On call doesn’t mean I sacrifice my social life. Look I got here when I was needed, right?”

Normally I wouldn’t lip off to the boss but it’s been a good day today and I’m feeling my oats. She stalks off huffing about talking to my supervisor John. That is a problem for Monday not today. I nail down the config and start the data restore. At this point between the building AC being off and the server room venting into the office it is about 90 degrees. I walk over to Steph to give her a status report. Being in Operations she is the coordinator of this mess.

“The data restore is started. It should take two hours at least,” I tell her.

“Couldn’t you speed that up?”

“It’s not like I can get out and push it to make it go faster. If they don’t like it tell them to upgrade the equipment. I’m going to go grab food. Would you like me to get you something to eat since you are stuck here?”

“That would be great. Maybe the Subway is open,” she says.

I go grab a couple turkey subs and a couple ice waters.

“I thought you Italian types could handle this hot weather,” I say to Steph upon my return. Even in just a tank top and shorts she is sweating none too lady-like.

She snaps back, “I’m only half Italian you insensitive bastard. The other half is Irish. Now hand over the food.”

We heartily chow down. As usual Steph is showing off major cleavage. She may claim to be half Irish but she has olive complexion and long straight dark hair. A bit on the wild side as well with a large panther tattoo on her shoulder and back with I don’t know how many piercings. She also has curves that would shame most of Hollywood’s bombshells. No small feat being 5′10″ tall. Sitting there I try to guess as to the rest. A game most men amuse themselves with. At least D cup breasts and a 28 inch waist which looks tiny on her. She seems to be assessing me just as closely.

“Isn’t that what you were wearing last night?”

I say, “Um, maybe.”

“Oh ho! No wonder I heard you talking back to Linda. Someone is feeling frisky after getting laid.”

“Were you listening in on my conversation?”

“Well I had to make sure you thought up a good story.”

I ask, “speaking of which, where are all the higher ups?”

“They left when you were grabbing the food. They saw things were under control and the baseball game started soon. Those suites have cold beer. I can’t say as I blame them; I can’t go until things are stable.”

“Speaking of which, I should go check how that is going.”

The data restore was just finishing as I sit down. It takes a while for the replication to catch up so I spend my time playing Freecell and listening to music. After what seems like hours everything is back the way it should be so I head back over to Steph.

“Good to go,” I tell her.

“What? Finally? You must be joking, it’s only after 5 o’clock.” The acid dripping from her statement seems a bit extreme.

“Aww, don’t be like that. I can give you that neck massage finally...”

“Oh! That’s right. Get to it then,” she says.

After a minute she says, “that helps. I’m sorry to be snippy but I had to cancel my hot date for tonight since this is taking so long. Now I’ll be done soon and no plans.”

As I rub her neck she begins to bring up the various systems and notification phone calls. Though she is taking her sweet time doing these things. I like to think it is my skill as a masseuse but she seems to be reacting far more than a neck rub should elicit. Squirming in her seat and rubbing her cheek against my arm. As I said before, we’ve always flirted but she has a very strict “no dating co-workers” policy. Otherwise I would have tried harder with her long ago.

It seems everybody in the company wants to be told when things are back up and running. I can’t resist the chance to toy with her a bit when she is on the phone to the president of our company. Leaning down I blow across her ear causing her to stiffen. Emboldened I lick from her earlobe all the way up and over the top of her ear. She stops talking mid-sentence as I have her complete attention. I probably pushed things too far already so I break off and grab a chair from an adjoining cube to let her finish her call.

“You are an evil, evil man,” she says with a glare.

Shrugging I say to her, “I’ll take that as a compliment coming from you.”

After a moment of contemplative silence she says, “so I am almost done here and my plans for tonight have been trashed. You wanna grab a pizza and meet me at my place to watch some movies while I finish up here?”

“Sure though I could stand to take a shower after sitting in this sauna all day.”

“Neither of us smells like spring daises, don’t worry about it. That sub you got me was the only thing I’ve eaten all day. I’m starving.” This offer isn’t coming from right field. There has been several precedents for this in the past. Both of us work nights so our social calendars don’t line up well with the rest of our age group so we’ve hung out before. Her place is right near downtown as well so it is convenient. In fact Pizza Luce is sort of on the way to her place near Saint Anthony Main.

“OK, but you have to call Pizza Luce and place the order.”

Pizza Luce is known for their odd ingredients. This was before everyone was putting weird crap on pizza. There wasn’t any lobster and yogurt pizza. They were out there by offering mashed potatoes on their pies. And of course that is what Steph orders. Pepperoni is too mundane for her. Surdyk’s liquor store is right across the river on Hennipen so I stop and grab a Pedroncelli Cabernet Sauvignon as well.

Steph’s apartment is quite a nice place though only a studio loft. Hardwood floors, new kitchen, and even a spiral staircase leading up to a small rooftop patio. Sure you have 80 square feet of deck seperated from neighbors with a wooden divider but it has a spectacular view of downtown Minneapolis. I get buzzed up and I’m greeted with blessed air conditioning as I step through the door. The pizza is snatched from my hands almost immediately.

“Oh, wine too? Very nice,” she says. “You open that while I put in a DVD. How about The Usual Suspects?”

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t even listening for an answer. I pour the wine and join her on her love seat. We manage to polish off the pizza rather quickly. As she is picking up her glass of wine for a drink Steph spills the remainder of the glass across her tank top. Of course it is a light blue cotton top which doesn’t mix well with red wine stains. Shooting up she tears out of the room rushing to bathroom cursing up a storm.

Calmly I pause the DVD and refill her glass albeit only halfway. Hate to see her spill even more of my favorite wine. Might as well limit the damage. Soon enough she is back though she is now wearing a very nice champagne colored satin gown. Long and very form fitting it has my complete attention. My cock is harder than a a steel girder as she sits back down.

“Maybe I should go...” I say.

“Don’t be silly. As if I’d wear this for you. This is just the only thing I have to wear. I’ve been putting off doing laundry.”

Funny how a woman will protest loudest when you hit close to the truth. Presumptuous as it might be to consider Katie and I being in a relationship, I don’t need to rock that boat. Perhaps I am overreacting. She could be honest about her change of attire. Yeah, right. At any rate we start watching the movie again.

After another 15 minutes she says, “You know you only rubbed my neck before. You had promised a back rub and my back has yet to be rubbed.” One the other hand, this is a bird now and not two in the bush next Saturday. I have a devil on my left shoulder and an angel on the right. Too bad the angel is telling me that a promise is a promise.

She holds the wine as I move the coffee table out so she can sit in front of the sofa. I begin to rub my thumbs circularly from her neck down to just above her ass and then back up. Rolling my hands up and down several times before pressing my thumbs starting from her spine outwards starting at the base all the way to the tops of her shoulders. By this time Redfern is dead and the devil on my left shoulder is winning the debate. More than anything my curiosity is aroused. How far will she let this go?

Pushing her hair to the left I again blow and then lick her ear lobe. Except this time I start from the top and once I get to her ear lobe I suck it softly between my lips. Steph audibly gasps and a shudder runs up her body. Still encased within my lips I graze my teeth along her flesh. I swear I can smell her level of lust and desire.

Her arms wrap up and over my head and clasping her hands together. Gliding my own hands up along her arms to her hands only to trail my fingertips back the same path. Down across her wrists, the insides of her elbow, her shaved underarms, along her sides, all the way to her hips. I can see as she turns her head that her lips are parted and her eyes are closed. Our tongues commit the kiss before our lips have the chance to smother one another. Meanwhile my hands have traversed her stomach and now cup her heavy breasts, massaging and squeezing.

Once our kiss is fully joined her body crumbles against me. Hands still clasped behind my head weakly support her weight but she won’t break the kiss. As if her very soul were locked to mine through the connection. Without breaking the kiss nor lessening the passion she pivots around and presses me down onto the love seat.

One foot on the floor, the other over the armrest, and Steph flowing up the length of me has caused the angel on my right shoulder to be locked away. Her kiss is sensual while intensely carnal. One hand slides under my shirt all the way to my neck before raking her nails down to my belt. I wrap one arm around her and roll us gently to the floor. The gown is only slit to her knees I am only half on top. Our kiss has not broken once and gasping breaths are only caught sparingly. That angel on my shoulder must be Houdini because it has escaped from its shackles and is back now suddenly.

Breaking the kiss and sitting back on one knee I say, “Listen, I’m not sure this should go on. I just started something and...”

“You can’t be serious,” she says rather crestfallen.

“I mean, I don’t know where it is going or even if it has potential,” I say as I sit back onto the sofa.

After a second of contemplation Steph turns off the TV and places her hands on my knees. She pushes them apart and kneels between them.

Looking up at me she says, “Tell ya what, I’m going to check really closely and see if she has her name written on you anywhere and then I’m going to claim you from the lost and found.”

I sit petrified as I stare into her eyes while she unfastens my belt and unbuttons my jeans. I know I should stop her but my lust for her is palpable. Looking into her liquid eyes she licks her lips and pulls my cock out from my boxers. Carefully she scrutinizes down one side and up the other as I sit there staring at her. What has gotten into her?

“Nope, I don’t see any name,” she exclaims. “That must mean you are all mine!”

I like to think I have strong willpower but dusky, wanton brunettes proffering blowjobs are my weakness. You without sin can cast the first stone but my head lolls backwards as her mouth descends the length of my cock. Compared to the air conditioned environment her mouth is scorching hot. Incredibly soft her tongue slides from side to side as she pumps my rod between her lips. Even as she sucks hard on my member I can’t feel her teeth at all. Her oral technique is exquisite.

With her hand wrapped around the base squeezing me on each down stroke I groan deeply and look back down only to meet her gaze. I can see a sparkle in her eyes. She knows she has me in the palm of her hand both literally and figuratively. Her pace is unchanged and she has even added swirling her tongue around the head on each up stroke. As I watch this gorgeous woman suck me off I can tell I’m getting close. Between staring into her riveting eyes begging me to come for her and past to deep, swinging cleavage in her gown I am about to pop.

“Oh God, Steph, you are going to make me come. You are making me feel incredible. Here I come..”

Just after I say this she starts humming and that’s it. I’m gone into orbit as she milks my cock for everything I have. Like a pro she lets me come across her tongue swallowing all my come. Once I revive I gently push her off my lance which she still holds between her lips. I had gotten quite sensitive. She sits back onto her heels and seems very quiet. This morning with Katie comes sweeping back into my memory.

“Steph?” I ask.

“Yes,” she almost whispers.

I figure I should try subtly, so I say, “Take off your gown, please.”

Carefully she stands and gathers up the bottom of her nightie and lifts it over her head. For a moment I’m taken aback. She is spectacular. Enormous breasts, beautifully hard nipples sticking out, small waist, the slight swell of tummy accentuating her full hips and her completely shaved mound are all mouth-watering. Not athletic or lithe but very feminine and voluptuous. Snapping out of my woolgathering I decide to see how far this goes.

“You want me and want to make me happy,” I say.

She continues to stand there looking at me vacantly.

“Did you hear me?”

“Yes,” she again says softly. Then a bit more loudly, “Of course, of course I heard you. How am I naked and you aren’t?”

“You are the one who took off your gown. Don’t you remember?”

“You asked me to!”

Obviously this effect neither lasts very long nor is it amnesic. I’ll have to be careful.

“What do you want then?” I ask.

“I want you to come with me,” she says as she takes my hand and leads me up to the lofted bedroom above the bathroom.

This has been a very odd couple of days indeed I think as I follow behind her swaying ass. I’m not about to complain but events are moving far too quickly. My libido seems to be controlling me. I’d never cheated on a girlfriend before and while Katie might not be my girlfriend this isn’t like me at all. I don’t even feel guilty.