The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rapacious

Chapter 2 – Soft & Wet

As pleasant as having Katie curled up on me, I am woken by stomach pains. Nothing horrible just a mild discomfort to what I’ve had the last week or so. Soon I also realize I need to piss, bad. Managing to extricate myself from under Katie without waking her though I’m not sure a freight train could manage that right now. Even so she looks damn sexy with her tangled and spread across the pillow.

I’m still a mess so I make my way to the bathroom naked. Sadly though I have no idea where that is. Rounding the corner down the hallway off the kitchen I nearly run into a young woman. Nearly because she placed her hands on my chest in surprise to stop the collision.

I stammer out, “oh, I’m sorry… Where is the bathroom?” Nonchalance is hard when one is naked but I do my best. Though to be fair she was nearly naked herself in just a dark green satin and lace chemise. She is making the most of her figure by nearly overflowing he top of the chemise.

“Just down the hall on the right,” she says as her eyes seem to be appraising me up and down. Not something I’m used to but this has been a night of firsts.

I slide sideways past her as she seems to be quite content to stay in the hall. Her hands have been on my chest the whole time and seem to trail on my chest for a half second. As I move down the hall I can feel her eyes still on me. Or maybe that was just my imagination.

While attending to my business and trying to clean myself up somewhat I think that the door to Katie’s bedroom had been wide open. Neither she nor I were particularly quiet. We were in plain view of the short hallway and kitchen as well. I wonder how long her roommate had been home.

Coming in the kitchen and about to turn the corner into Katie’s bedroom I notice little miss cleavage standing at the sink with a glass of water. Previously I was too taken aback to notice the rest of her the first time. Her brown eyes boring into me. She looks young, probably 22 or so. Very top-heavy as I mentioned before, at least 36D if not more. Not as athletic in body style as Katie but very curvy while still thin. Her heart-shaped face framed nicely long blonde hair. Overall the package is a knockout.

“Well hello again,” she says with a crooked smile.

“Yes, long time, no see,” I reply. I’m a witty-devil when standing starkers in front of a stranger.

“That was some show you two put on. You managed to wake me up and I’m a heavy sleeper.”

“I had no idea you were here. I’m sorry to have kept you up.” I was not planning on holding a conversation in my short trip back to Katie. Being naked was certainly inhibiting for me. Especially since this vixen seemed to be delighting in my discomfort.

Still with that silly grin she says, “oh, I wasn’t complaining.”

“Well, goodnight.” I like to think I managed to walk dignity back to the bedroom. I did leave the door slightly open. That’ll teach her.

Katie is curled up on her side so I snuggle in behind her and cover us with the sheet. Sleep comes faster than I would have thought considering my state of arousal.

* * *

As far as dreams go they don’t get much better. A raven-haired beauty on her knees in front of my engulfing my cock. The feeling is just exquisite. Her slow, purposeful strokes making my knees weak and my eyes roll back in my head.

Only this time when I opened my eyes I wasn’t in my own bed and I wasn’t alone. This time though it is a redhead swallowing my member. Groaning my hands run through her hair just as she withdraws my cock from between her lips.

“Good morning, lover,” she whispers in between long luxurious licks from my balls to the tip.

“A very good morning to you too,” I respond.

Once again she sucks down my cock curling my toes and cutting the conversation short. Her technique is unhurried and sensuous. Watching her beautiful face through the partial veil of her strawberry-blonde hair. I can just make out her lips stretched over my rod as she slides up and down it’s length.

Amid the gasps I manage to say, “enough, enough, you win. You are going to kill me if you keep going.”

“OK, Mark, what do I win?”

“An all expenses paid trip to the shower?”

“Are you saying I stink?”

“Well I’m pretty sure both of us, do. Yes. You stink in a good way though,” I say with a smile. Her hands have been on me the whole time. Stroking my legs, caressing my cock, and grazing my chest. Not a complaint mind you but it strikes me as strange.

“Humph! Well let’s go then.”

She puts on a short pink robe and says with a flip of her hair, “this doesn’t go with your eyes so you’ll just have to brave the hallway naked. Don’t worry, I only have two roommates.”

Thankfully no one is up at the crack of 9AM. Even so Katie stays two steps ahead of me. Which is good considering my reprisal would be a pinch on her very cute bottom.

The bathroom leaves little doubt that her third roommate is female as well. Last night I just didn’t notice that much. Soft pink and coral colored with everything matching. I mean the towels went with the floor mat which matched the shower curtain and shower rod covering thing. Hell, I don’t even know what that is called. I felt completely out of place as a man. For the life of me I couldn’t remember if I had put the seat down after my jaunt last night. Yikes.

Dropping the robe Katie wastes little time getting into the shower. Swallowing my male pride I too move past the pink seashells shower curtain. Though the sight on Katie naked under the waters spray makes it all worthwhile.

With her head tilted back to wet her shoulder length hair made for quite the pose. Back arched, breasts gloriously presented, and a tight round ass under the stream of water were all enough for me to again be hard as a rock. Sliding in behind her she straightens up and presses back into me. I wrap my arms around her as she grinds against me softly. Kissing down her neck and across her shoulder elicits a moan.

“You interrupted me before and that isn’t very nice,” she says as she spins and falls to her knees.

My comeback witticism is wasted since she seems to have sucked my very breath out through my dick. With this better angle her talents are amplified. Either that or the look of her smiling lips wrapped around my dick got me off. It is quite the sight to be watching her beautiful face sliding along my length. Catching glimpses of her breasts swinging in time with each passage of her mouth over the head. Her legs spread to the limits of the tub and additionally her left hand buried in her own pussy is just too erotic.

I really can’t tell which of us is moaning louder, her or I. With my knees buckling I grab at the curtain rod which seems to be a signal for her to go into overdrive. Swallowing most of my length just as I come. I feel her gulping down all my seed even through the waves of pleasure heightening an already overwhelming orgasm.

Once I can open my eyes once more I notice she is still on her knees looking straight forward at my cock and licking her lips but otherwise quite still.

I ask, “You liked the taste?”

“I like the taste,” is her very soft reply.

“Are you OK?”

“I’m OK,” she says though it seems very distant.

“You can do that to me anytime,” I say as I pull her up into my arms.

“I can do that anytime,” she says again with the same far off voice.

Odd, she sounds almost hypnotized. Maybe I should push my luck a little.

“Keep touching yourself.”

Immediately her hands starts sliding across her own pussay again. Now this is very weird. She is not the first to have swallowed me but I’ve never had a reaction like this before.

“Are you feeling alright?”

“I’m OK,” she says.

At a loss for words I watch her touching herself while still on her knees. After a minute she looks up at me and blushes. Standing up she wraps her arms around me and gives me a squeeze. I put that episode in the back of my mind to think about later.

“Where were you off to?” I ask.

“Right here, I…I was just lost in thought. It was very peaceful and enjoying my own moment.”

“Well it was certainly a good moment for me as well,” I say.

Kissing her again I can sense that she is still fairly frail. I start kissing down her neck and across her shoulders as my hands wander across her skin. The warmth of the water flowing across her skin feels cool compared to the heat of my fingers. My lips trail across her breasts and nipples. Lingering to swirl my tongue around one before sliding across her stomach.

Kneeling now on the floor of her shower I lift one of her legs up onto my shoulder before diving my tongue straight into her. Obviously she is highly aroused if the juices spilling out are any indication at all. Ready is putting it lightly so I slide up to her pearl. A lick, a swath from the flat of my tongue and a quick squeeze between my lips and she explodes. Wave after wave crashes through her as I continue to glide the flat of my tongue up and down her clit.

All the while one of her hands grips my hair crushing me against her mound. The other seems to be supporting the rest of her weight since she seems to be leaning heavily upon me. Not that I’d complain. Good for the ego to reduce a woman so completely. I can feel the heat from her thighs against my face. My jaw and neck can even sense her pulse throbbing.

The rest of the shower is comparatively less eventful but no less fun. A lithe female form is enhanced by being wet. I have no idea why but I don’t like messing with a good thing.

While drying each other off I ask, “So may I use the towel on the way back or are you trying to show me off to your roommates?”

“The towel is probably for the best. I live with my two sisters. Well, one younger sister and one younger half-sister. Our father pays for the place. Overall I’m sure this is far cheaper for him than dealing with each of us on our own. They are wonderful and I love them but they always did like playing with my toys.”

“Should I fear for my chastity?”

“That was long ago gone. All the same, keep the towel,” she says.

After getting back into her room the towels are quickly shed. Once again she is running her hands over my chest and shoulders.

“God, I just can’t get enough of you,” she says.

“It certainly was a new development,” I reply.

“Honestly I don’t know what came over me. Whenever I touched you I felt electricity. A jolt that went right to my core. It was incredible. Even more so kissing you.”

“No longer though?”

“Oh no, I’m soaked just touching you now but last night was much more intense. Addictive even,” she answers.

“Hey, hey now. I’m not that young,” I say as she grasps my tool, “I need a break! How about breakfast?”