The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Rapacious

mc mf md

Mark finds he has new allure to women...and new appetites.

Chapter 1

I didn’t mean to kill that stripper. Don’t all the great stories start that way? Just like I didn’t mean to get caught. Or get caught by my boss banging a co-worker. Let alone have her join in the fun. Or cheat on my girlfriend with, of all people, her roommate who was also her sister. Or to be bound to servitude as an enforcer for some esoteric cabal but I am getting ahead of myself there. See, all that sounds worse than it really was. Things just got carried away.

These things were honestly beyond my control. Hell, beyond my comprehension at the time. Looking back now I can hardly believe it’s only been 10 years. Not a long time to have your life, your plans and even your sense of morality turned upside down. But I am getting ahead of myself. This is a long story and I should start at the beginning. Or at least what was the beginning for me...

* * *

Friday night

I suppose the first sign things were different were the dreams. Weird dreams but they were just dreams. Who pays any attention to their dreams? Being chased, falling, being caught naked, and then there were the highly erotic ones with a dark-haired beauty. I didn’t mind that last one so much. Every time I went to sleep I would have these vivid dreams without fail. Sometimes I have several in a night. Though the dreams were rather subtle, the first obvious sign was that night in July.

Not that I minded the dreams at all. Overall my life was boring as hell. I work as a DBA in Minneapolis. Second shift no less, babysitting financial processes. Sometimes my boss will throw a project at me but mostly she is happy to have someone there in case of problems. Nonetheless thisdoesn’t help my social life.

Romantically I am in the midst of my very own Death Valley. I had ended a long-term relationship a year back. I still wasn’t over her yet since I still compare all my dates to her. Which means I am frustrated enough to be taking a break from the whole dating thing for the last couple months. Not that I meet a lot of interesting and attractive single women working second shift. But still, a break is probably for the best.

Into this I get a loop thrown at me.

Tonight is one of those hot, steamy, summer Friday nights that makes Minnesota great in the summer. With the sun down it is in the low 80’s but still muggy enough to be a steam roon instead of a sauna. It is late and I am not in a good mood. I just got off of work and it is just after midnight. The last thing I want to do is heat up my apartment by cooking. So I decide to go to one of my favorite local bars, Big Ten. It is right next to the University of Minnesota, so cheap but really good food.

Last call sounds just as I walk in so I take a seat at the bar while nodding at Katie, the bartender. I come in often enough that she knows my tastes all too well. Back then closing time was 1AM in Minnesota. A mass migration would take place to Hudson Wisconsin right across the border where they close at 2AM. Tonight is no different and while the summer is slow for university bars the place empties rather quickly. College kids are predictable like that.

A pint slides in front of me and she asks, “Dinner too?”

“Please.” She also knows me well enough to know I’m not big on chit-chat after work. At one time I had asked Katie out but got a polite brush-off. Just a bit beyond my means it seems. Katie is more girl-next-door than knock-out, medium height, strawberry-blonde with a thin, athletic build.

Not that I am bad-looking. 26, tall, thin but well-built, still had all of my hair. Not the tall, dark and handsome most women go for. I’m more the Nordic type with blond hair and blue eyes. Good to know ones’ limitations. Yes, I am just a little bitter but like I said, it had been a year. Not counting that encounter a couple weeks ago. I hardly think getting rolled rates as getting lucky. She was smoking hot and seemingly ready to go. Next thing I know I woke up in an alley with a missing wallet and a pounding headache. Things too good to be true are just that.

Once my dinner arrives I get to watch SportsCenter while I eat my sub and let the stress of my day slide off me. People never get quite as upset as when there is a problem with their money. I had gotten to work with Steph though and that is always a treat. Since we work second shift she goes with more casual and less business. Usually to the benefit of any guy that likes cleavage. Like me.

Katie drops another beer off even though we are well past last call. She really is a sweetheart to me. Tonight she even lets me stay past closing and relax while she puts up the chairs and sweeps up. By the time she is done it is going on 3AM and I walk with her out the door. I am just starting my car when I notice Katie walking up to my car with some of the most unlady-like explicatives on her lips.

I roll down my window as she says, “My car has a flat. Would you help me please? Pretty please?”

“Sure, but only because my bad night rubbed off on you.” Like most men in the world I am a sucker for a damsel in distress.

Now for those of you that have never changed a car with a scissors jack at night on an old cracked and broken parking lot let me just say that it is a miserable experience at best. The temperature and humidity made this a task Hercules may have thought twice about. Katie may be hot but her car is a mess. Getting the pony tire and jack from her trunk was difficult enough. By the time I got them out of the trunk her gym bag, several road flares from the 70’s, a couple oil quarts (some empty), three window scrappers, two blankets, and a partridge in a pear tree were laid out on the parking lot.

Katie must have apologized two dozen times during the whole fiasco. With sweat running into my eyes I tightened the last lug nut and lowered the car back down. We throw her flat into the trunk and somehow, like clowns disappearing into a car, she fits all the rest of the crap back in to boot.

“You are so my knight in shining armor,” she says as she gives me a big hug.

It started as sort of a friendly “thank-you-but-you-are-sweaty-hug” but it rapidly became a full-court press hug by her. Needless to say this surprised me but this is the most action I’ve gotten in a while. Of course when she starts kissing my neck I am taken a little aback.

Then again I know enough to know when not to get in the way of a woman and her agenda. Things go from a heated bonfire to Mount Kilauea proportions as her lips traverse up my neck to my own lips. Needless to say I give her everything I got. Frantic as we are I manage to slide a hand through her hair and press her even more to me. The other slides down along her spine to her ass giving a squeeze.

This seemed to be a green light at the Daytona 500 for her. With a jump and surprisingly strong legs she wraps herself around me like I was the last life vest on a sinking ship. Unbalanced we fall back against the side of her car. The whole time our lips are locked. Our tongues are dancing while her hands slide under my shirt along my bare back.

All good things must come to an end. Our ending was flashing lights of a cop car and the short bark of a siren. We both jump about a mile. Katie snaps upright though still pressed to me. I wave to the cops and quite graciously they drive on.

“Wow,” she says as her hands still rub my chest.

“An understatement at the very least.”

“Wo-would you mind following me home? Make sure the spare doesn’t cause any trouble?”

I give her a lengthy stare which she isn’t meeting before telling her I’d be happy to. She lives in Uptown which normally would be a 5 minute drive takes her half that. New York City taxi drivers don’t drive half as crazy as she is. By the time I park she is waiting next to her car.

“Listen, I really appreciate your help. Would you like to come in for a drink of water? You must be thirsty. It is the least I can do,” she says as I walk over to her.

“That would be very nice, thank you.”

I have no idea where this is going but this trail of thin excuses has gotten me this far I might as well see where it leads. Indoors it seems, which is a very good start indeed. True to her word she gets me a glass of water as soon as we get inside. Thankfully her apartment was cleaner than her car.

As I drank she began to trace her fingertips up and down my arm. We stand there looking at each other as she continues running her fingers along me. We both know what was going to happen but these moments are so rare I decided to drink it in a little. Not to be cruel mind you but this is a very rare event for me. OK, a unique occurrence so cut me some slack.

Like I said, she is incredible. Standing next to me I would guess she was 5′5″ or so. Shoulder length strawberry-blonde hair that had been in a pony tail now hangs loose. She has on a blue, shimmery blouse over a simple top and tight shorts. As a bartender she dresses for tips. The effect accentuates her small waist and tight butt. Her smile is what made the whole look so unbelievable. Overall she has a sweet and innocent girl next door look. Her green eyes speak differently right now though. Her look is feral like cat eyeing up a mouse before pouncing.

All good things must come to an end and these sorts of moments are always all too brief. The look she currently giving is me made me glad to be leaning on the counter. Managing to bolster my knees enough to take the half step to her, we kiss once more. And it is on from that point.

She grasps my shirt front as if it had lapels and pulls me tight to her and then shuffling together we move towards the doorway of her bedroom. We fall over the edge of her half-made bed and half-crawl, half-wiggle up until my knees get on to the bed and I can pin her down with my weight. This whole time our kiss is blistering. What little of my mind that can think is still blown away by her sudden change of mind. At this point though I’m just trying to keep up with her.

Our lips are locked only breaking when she pulls my shirt over my head heedless of buttons. Desperately I try to undo the few buttons on her blouse only to have her flip me over. Straddling my hips and sitting upright Katie removes not on the blouse but her t-shirt as well revealing a white demi bra showcasing her breasts. Very nice C cup sized tits complete with freckles across the tops. Natural redheads are a treat. Sitting up with her I latch my mouth to one of her large strawberry colored nipples. Circling the hard nub before swathing the flat of my tongue up and over only to run up her neck and back to her lips.

“Oh this…so good…I just can’t get enough…God,” she gasps in the blur of kissing, fondling and grinding that goes on. At least that was what I can make out. Her nails along my back and her lips along my neck are very distracting.

Her fingers move between us and start undoing my belt and jeans. Together we tumble down to the bed again with her hands finally accomplishing their goal. Holding my shoulders down her tongue starts sliding down my neck and across my chest and stomach. That shoulder length hair more than enough to send shivers from my scalp to my toes and back as it follows in the wake of her tongue and lips. After moving my pants and boxers off she stands at the foot of the bed and wiggles out of her shorts. Exposing a very sexy woman clad only in a white thong and a grin that almost scares me. But that doesn’t last long at the thong is thrown across the room as well.

I can feel her hair moving up my legs as she crawls back up my body. Involuntarily moaning as it crosses my cock followed by her hot breath. Gasping when her lips and tongue glide down my full length. I make no claims to be huge but I’m usually more than a mouthful so this takes me by surprise. Just as quickly though she has pulls back and continues her ascent of my body.

Our lips lock very quickly. Katie isn’t minding the hair in our mouth so it doesn’t bother me either especially considering her attempts to center my cock on her pussy. With one arm around her back I roll us over.

Between gasps I have to ask, “Are you on birth control otherwise do…”

“Yes, yes, now please, I need you in me now,” she nearly shouts. I think she would continue to beg but she stops to continue licking and kissing my neck. As I said before, this whole turn of events surprises the hell out of me but I know gift horses are accepted without reservations.

Forcing her lips back to mine with one hand I slip inside that scalding hot pussy of hers. The nails on my back leave no doubts; she wants it fast and hard. I oblige by pounding into her. Our lips remain locked even with me supporting my weight on my arms.

My rhythm is broken only by her tapping my arms after several minutes and her broken, panting request, “U-up.”

One at a time I lift an arm so she can put her legs across my chest and knees hook over my shoulders. As my hips settle tight to her ass she lets out a long deep moan and her eyes fly wide open as if I had slapped her. I can feel that extra depth stretching her more than a bit. Nails dig into my hips and ass as she tries to get me even deeper or just to hold me within her. I can’t quite decide. Her moan climbs the scale to a scream as I feel her cunt clench and spasm around my cock.

I can’t take the squeezing of her pussy any more; I have to start pumping in and out of her tightness. It seems agonizingly slow at first but soon enough my hips are a blur staying fully in her and barely withdrawing. At this point Katie is no longer screaming and thrashing around which my back and arms are grateful for. I slow as well with sweat dripping off me. Her legs fall from my shoulders and her hands rub and caress my chest as we stare at each other.

She asks, “would you like to be on your back?” This seems too good to turn down.

“Please, I’d love to watch you ride me.”

Easing one of her long legs over me then grasping my still hard rod she places it just at the entrance of her wetness. Sliding down the length we both let out a groan because it feels like easing into a hot tub of water after long day of skiing. Perhaps not as frantic or passionate as before we both enjoy the heat of our joining. With her hands on my shoulders she starts to slowly fuck up and down on me. My own hands wander along her body. First massaging her soft breasts, tracing up and down her spine and then cupping her face. Turning her head she sucks on my first two fingers. Her tongue circling and teeth grazing up and down. This is just too much for me and I lift my hips into her. Buried deep inside I come. Surprisingly her whole body stiffens and she collapses onto me.

Not too funny since she nearly head butts me. Even her legs are spasming erratically. I can feel her ragged breath on my neck as I hold onto her. Her body relaxes finally and she curls up at my side with her head on shoulder. Not a word is said and she falls asleep almost immediately.

Perhaps this all should have been a clue to me of how my life was going to change, but I’m male. My ego just assumed I was that good. That wasn’t going to last or at least last that long.