The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 8: Operation School’s Out

My 4 inch heels clicked dramatically against the tile panels of the hallway floor as I, along with my two cohorts strutted past the collapsed bodies of 10 post orgasmic men. Well 9, the 10th was still recovering inside the library from when I really gave it to him... I really hope the context wasn’t lost here. First of all it’s impossible to not strut in 4 inch heels, trust me on this. Second of all I used my little toy Fun Gun to incapacitate these nefarious kidnappers. I know I have an incredible body and I’m dressed like some schoolgirl slut, but I’m not gonna take on 10 guys, even with some erotic back up.

‘Susan you don’t need to justify yourself or your actions to us.’

‘Yeah, I mean we’ve been with you since puberty, and you were way worse then!’

‘Oh my, do you remember when she used to put on her mother’s heels and bath towel and pretend she was some Psionic Superheroine like from the comics?’

Ladies and gentleman, my support structure.

“Alright, are we ready to get the hell out of here? Because if I’m being honest, I’m ready to get the hell out of here...” I said to Veronica, already looking around for an exit. This had been a terrible experience so far, and not even just the stripperific clothing and the definitely not your everyday sex trafficker bad guys but all these weird technological devices that packed a lot of Psionic power! There were a lot of questions around these things! Questions that...oh god...needed to be answered. For the sake of the people’s safety. Is it unpatriotic to think ‘Screw the People’ to myself? Nevermind, don’t answer that.

“I think you know that we can’t leave just yet,” Veronica answered smoothly, almost as smooth as the way she glided from step to step in her own 4 inch heels. Which, considering she is the team’s seductress probably weren’t any issue for her. Heck, she probably wasn’t even thrown off by the ridiculously skimpy schoolgirl outfit she was wearing either. Come to think of it, her black top and green and blue tartan skirt combo was evidently a higher ‘status’ than my was the white top and red and green “traditional” colors. Angie’s was the same as Veronica, and apparently the colors were meant to tell our kidnappers who was Psychic and who wasn’t...which meant that this was organized, and probably long running if they thought about small things like that. These outfits weren’t just store bought, or internet bought, either. No labels or markings on them, I’d been in and out of mine enough times to check for a tag. Someone made these, though they weren’t perfectly fitting, so not made just for me...unless they meant it to be really small and tight which, admittedly, wasn’t outside the realm of possibility. Regardless, whoever these guys were, their modus operandi seemed to be to cast out a wide net, capture whoever they could, and put them all through this...process.

“Yeah, we need to figure out who these guys are, where they get their tech from, and how deep this rabbit hole goes,” I said, trying to ignore the sway my swaying walk naturally made my hips swing provocatively from side to side. Were these heels I was locked into training me to walk like a runway model?

“Of course, I’ll do whatever you wish Mistress but...shouldn’t we leave this to the proper authorities?” My face fell a bit as Angie spoke. Hearing her call me ‘Mistress’ was just another brutal reminder of how far south this mission had gone. Corporate scheme my fabulously swaying backside!

‘Oh... I meant to ask about the Mistress thing earlier but... I’m sorry Susan.’ Even Monica understood the severity of the situation here. ‘And what is THAT supposed to mean Barbie!’ Well uh, regardless, since Monica’s mind and my own are connected no explanation was really necessary. I would have to deal with the fall out from Angie’s situation later, for now I needed to focus on getting everyone safe. We still had a large group of women to rescue who were currently being brainwashed in various classrooms all over this place.

‘Susan, sweetie. Maybe it would help if you gave her a different title to refer to you as? I know it’s her Core, but it may help her have a...well at least more normal relationship with you.’

“Well Angie, first of all don’t call me Mistress. The name is Susan, and I happen to be those proper authorities,” I said with a cocky smirk, trying to look cool in front of the civilian...though honestly with my outfit all I looked like was a porn star.

“Indeed, we’re the PSI. We’re getting everyone out of here, and shutting this operation down for good.” Okay but how the hell did Veronica manage to look and sound cool while in basically the same sex soaked outfit as me!

“Oh! Oh my! Then...you got captured on purpose to come rescue us?” Angie asked, wide eyed and innocent. Veronica and I shared a glance and in that moment we became one person.

“Absolutely.”

“We couldn’t just stand idle while innocent civilians were in danger.”

‘You’re both such a credit to us all. Truly.’ I bet Veronica wasn’t getting sass from Ye- Ehva. Gloria let out a soft sigh and I doubled down on my obstinance.

“Then, we need to find the principal and take him down right? Oh! I can’t believe I said that...but I’m not a student anymore right? So it’s okay to be a little naughty toward the teachers?” Angie said, frowning a bit as she sorted through her muddled thoughts. Whatever these Psionic devices were, they were clearly too dangerous to leave in the hands of people like these.

“Try to think of it like this...” Veronica offered, “You just discovered that the people you trusted so much are actually doing really terrible things to a lot of young women. The feeling of betrayal might hurt, but that pain will help you cope after this is over.” She was trying to put on an optimistic tone for Angie’s sake, but one look at the pitying gaze in her eyes told me Veronica knew that Angie’s life was going to change quite a bit after this was over, and likely not in a positive way. Mine too, I just hoped that changed didn’t involved bars...

“Oh... I... I see. I was taken advantage of by...” Angie frowned, her lovely Thai face becoming fraught with tension as disturbing trains of thought clashed with deeply ingrained programming. It felt like my heart face was contorting to match, but I needed to keep everything together, we were so close to finishing this, the principal’s office just ahead...and whatever final obstacles we had to overcome.

“It’s okay. I promise that no matter what happens after this... I’ll make it right for you,” I said, putting a hand on Angie’s shoulder reassuringly. Immediately Angie’s mood brightened and her eyes looked up at me with a dreamy expression. God what did they do to her... What did they do to all the ‘graduates’ before her?

“Thank you Mis...err Susan. Is that briefcase part of your plan? I was meaning to ask but...I didn’t want to bother you. I hope I can serve your desires and help!”

“This?” I held up the briefcase I found earlier. “Honestly I don’t think it’ll help us confront the gang’s leader or whoever. I’m mostly planning on keeping it as evidence to investigate later. Chances are we aren’t the first people to be put through this process and if we want to shut these guys down permanently we’ll need to conduct a proper investigation.”

“Wow...we’re gonna take on the whole Department of Education? I mean, I’ll do whatever you need me to Susan but...that’s pretty big!”

“I uh...don’t think these guys are official education personnel...” I said a bit trepidatiously. Seriously what did these people do to her? I mean, I guess it would have to be very invasive to affect someone’s Core, that kind of thing didn’t just happen on a whim, but I hadn’t met anyone here above a Grade 2 so far, and even then it was only the one man back in the library. Everyone else felt like Grade 1s. That meant Veronica and I were likely the strongest people here psionically speaking, and I doubt anyone had dual Psionics like I did. That meant the tech was doing the heavy lifting, but...before today I’d never even heard of tech that could do things like this! Sure we had technology that interacted with Psionics, our entire prison system and major cities was based on tech that could block Psionic waves, but amplify them? As far as I knew no one had ever tried it before...which was sounding more and more to be a bit naïve as this train of thought went on.

“Oh I...huh, really? But they seemed so...professional. N-not that I’m questioning you of course M- Susan! I’d never do that!”

‘The logical conclusion Barbie, is that this technology has existed for awhile already. If chumps like these guys have it, you can bet that bigger hitters have it too, probably even better. The tech we’ve encountered so far isn’t anything to even write home about other than that pendulum which probably makes Grade 3 but no higher and even then it was something you managed to resist...somewhat, unless you’re remembering incorrectly.’

‘I can assure you she isn’t, but it wasn’t that she was resisting so much as the alarm kept distracting her. I’d definitely put that pendulum at Grade 3.’

‘Yeah? Well then if weaklings like these guys can have it, then who else could get their hands on it?’

I stopped in the middle of the hallway, the rhythmic clicking ceasing as Angie and Veronica stopped along with me, turning to me, one with curiosity, the other with nervous concern.

“Don’t worry about it Angie, actually I think I have a assignment for you,” I said holding out the briefcase to her. Angie’s eyes went blank and glazed, her lips curled up in a soft smile as she took the briefcase.

“Yes Ma’am, good schoolgirls always do their assignments on time.” Okay, good to know that I need to watch my words around her... Veronica was looking at me disappointedly. What! How was I supposed to know that would trigger her!

“Uh right...anyway, I need you to take this briefcase and get out of the school. Veronica and I dealt with most of the perps in the library, so you should be able to sneak out. If you spot anyone try to use Psionics to put them to sleep, if you can’t do that or there’s too many then retreat to the men’s restroom and lock yourself in one of the stalls. I’ll come find you later. If you can get outside, I want you to watch for others from our team. If you see anyone who doesn’t look like a gang- err a teacher or a student then tell them who you are and that Barbie sent you. Ask for Captain Constance Belluci.”

“Mist- um, Susan. Does this mean that I’ll be separated from you? I...this isn’t a punishment is it?”

“Not a punishment. I just want to make sure you’re safe, and I sent a text to Belluci before we got- err before we infiltrated this school. It’s got to have been awhile since that text was sent and they should have more than enough information to track us down. Let them know that the briefcase could contain valuable intel, and be completely honest with everything that happened. If anything happens to us they’ll be- okay don’t give me that look. Nothing is gonna happen to us! We’re a pair of bad ass special agents, there’s no way chumps like these will take us down. That said, you’re a civilian, you could get hurt and that’d be my responsibility. Understand?”

“I do Susan. Thank you, I’m glad that I got a nice owner like you.” Wow...didn’t think such an earnest statement could hurt so much. “I will obey! I’ll show you that I’m worthy of your kindness!” After twisting the knife Angie took the briefcase and started off down the hallway. I watched her go, thinking two things. First, that if there was a trial Angie was absolutely not allowed to talk, and second, that me staring at the way her tiny little skirt swished after every hip rolling stride was not going to help my case in this matter...but she sure did look fine walking away. Did I look like that too? I hoped so...

‘Hmm that’s kind of an odd thought to have Susan. How much programming got into you while I was away?’

‘I don’t remember any programming like that getting in. Maybe she’s really just a slut after all.’ Okay not helpful!

“That was wise Susan,” Veronica said, the incredible redhead placing a hand on my shoulder. “However, we need to focus on our task and not worry about the people we can’t help right now. I know you’re upset at how things turned out with Angie, but the best thing we can do for her is to make certain that no one else goes through the same thing.”

“Wow, was I really that down in the dumps? Okay don’t answer that, you’re obviously right. So...principal’s office? You feeling like a bad girl today?” I asked with a mischievous grin. Veronica returned her own in kind.

“Oh I’ve been plenty bad today already, I’ve certainly earned it. Before we confront anyone else why don’t I tell you a quick recap of what I went through.” I could already guess at a lot of it, I’d gotten to see firsthand the results of Veronica’s time here. Which was pretty impressive, for me I just happened to get lucky enough to trick everyone into thinking I wasn’t a threat, but everyone would’ve known about Veronica’s powers before she got to do anything, and she still managed to take out several guards by herself and cause enough of a ruckus to get herself sent to the library for their heavy pendulum hitter to take care of her. I don’t think this mission would’ve gotten this far had Veronica not been the bad ass she is.

“You sure we got time for that?”

“It might be important... When I first woke up I was strapped down into desk and chair, a man was there with me and told me I was to be given special training.”

“Huh, when I woke up there wasn’t anyone there and I wasn’t strapped down at all.”

“Yes you seem to have given everyone the impression that you don’t have any Psionic abilities, most impressive.”

“Well, you know... Just lucky I guess.”

“Hmm, I wonder. Well, I happened to learn some key information from my captor at the time, information that may be vital to us now...” I was certainly listening. “Before I managed to escape my captor placed me in a state of trance using a hypnotic screen, you’re probably familiar.” I was definitely familiar... “He programmed me by enforcing certain ideas and phrases with pleasure.” I knew as much from Angie’s memories, I also knew that Veronica managed to get out and put the guard outside my classroom to sleep. Was she saying that... “Ah, you seem to be understanding. Yes, I mean to that I have been fully programmed by this system’s first phase. You may have already noticed that I respond to all the triggers but more importantly, Eva is compromised.”

“What?!” My eyes widened and I blurted that out a bit louder than I meant to. Veronica gave me an apologetic grin.

“I’m sorry. It’s true, I suspected after she woke up, but I just now confirmed that she wants me to submit to the gang’s control. This means that if I were to accompany you in going after the man in charge I would most likely end up, at best, as a liability, and at worst, an enemy.”

“But...you were the one who said we needed to go after the leader yourself!” I retorted, suddenly reminded of how Allison attempted to sabotage my efforts when I rescued Angie.

“Eva’s suggestion, and not wrong either, but the information I wanted to share with you wasn’t this. Obviously, this is important, but what’s more important is what this news implies...” Veronica obviously wanted me to puzzle it out for myself, but I was still reeling from the revelation that Ehva...Yeva...that a trusted ally was no longer working in our best interest. It was the absolute nightmare scenario for any PSI team. Though usually we worried about the humans being compromised, not the body parts...

“It means they can influence our body parts’ minds, not just our own.” Veronica smiled.

“Exactly. That’s not something Psionic specialists like ourselves can do very easily. Currently the way body parts are influenced is by first influencing the host, and getting them to abuse their mental link to send in programming directly to our body’s mind, or minds in your case. This Psionic Tech doesn’t have the control we do though, it just sends it’s Psionic waves out in a single direction and it cannot change it’s commands if they prove insufficient or unworkable. It seems that this brute force method does have it’s uses, even against Psionic specialists like us that are prepared to defend ourselves. I suspect that these Psi Tech devices work like a Blanket, only their commands don’t just soak through shields, they soak through mental connections as well.”

“So what you’re saying is I’m going to have to fight this guy, or guys, alone, and not only watch out for any of his Psionic powers myself, but also keep Monica and Gloria safe from his...you’re calling it Psi Tech?”

“I think it has a nice ring to it...but I’m actually trying to tell you something far more important. Monica and Gloria may already be compromised.”

Shit....

‘You wanna say that to my face you slutty porcelain doll! Hey! Eyes down here while I’m talking to you!’

‘Oh that... That is a terrifying idea. Could we be compromised and not know it? I was asleep for a long time before we woke up here, and Monica was asleep for a long time as well.’

‘I wouldn’t let myself get compromised that easily! But...I don’t really remember what happened while I was asleep. You DID manage to stare into pretty much every hypno-screen they put in front of your face too Barbie.’

“I...think they’re fine. They both seem shaken up, they aren’t trying to convince me to do anything reckless.”

“Eva seemed to be the same way for me. She managed a good bit of acting before pushing a bit too hard on getting to the principal’s office. I only discovered that she was compromised when she insisted we take Angie with us. Eva knows we don’t get civilians involved, and I was able to complete my thoughts on the entire process just now explaining it to you. Monica and Gloria could both be acting and waiting for the right moment, or one of them could be compromised and they don’t want to give it away to the other. I’m afraid I don’t know much about dual psionic parts and three-way mental connections.” I was starting to doubt my own expertise... Could they hide things from me? From each other? I don’t think we’ve ever tried, ever since my powers awakened in college we’ve been completely open with each other. They knew what I was thinking the moment I thought it, and I knew what they were thinking at the same time.

“So we abort? Try to meet up with Belluci and the others and get Julia to check out our brains?”

“Well that’s up to you...” Veronica said with a grimace. “Unfortunately Eva is right about one thing. This mission has obviously gone South for our would-be kidnappers and they’ll be scrambling to pack up what supplies and hostages they can and get out. Maybe that means we save some even if we retreat now, but there’s a high likelihood that unless Captain Belluci shows up right now we will lose some innocents.”

“Unacceptable, I won’t let what happened to Angie happen to anyone else.”

“I figured you might say that... I’ll support you as best as I can, but for obvious reasons I won’t be there to confront the leader. Barbie...” Veronica gave me a look of absolute stone faced rigidity. I could feel the seriousness of her next words threatening to flatten me to the ground. “This is your decision, and I will support you no matter what you choose, but you need to be absolutely sure. Is taking this guy on right now the best course of action?”

Well gee, you put it that way... If she phrased it as ‘can you do this?’ or ‘Are you willing to accept the consequences if you fail?’ Then I’d bullheadedly say yes without ever actually thinking about it, but Veronica knows me too well and...well I had to actually think about that.

‘It seems to me that retreat is the best option. They’ll slip up again and we’ll be a lot more prepared next time. If we go in now and wind up under someone else’s control it’ll be that much harder to capture them, especially if they use our knowledge of P.S.I. tactics against us.’

‘No way. We’re not just gonna let these guys slink away from this with tails between their legs are we? Fine it’s the emotional argument but hey there’s merit in it! If we back down now we’ll be letting this happen to many more young women before this is over. Yeah okay they’ll slip up later down the road, but how many people have to have their identities stripped away before that happens? It’s our job to put our minds on the line to save innocents.’

Well, looks like my bosom is of two minds on this. It was up to me. Though it wasn’t really much of a choice. I knew Gloria was right, but Monica was speaking my language. I just wished I could be certain either of them weren’t trying to influence me toward the path that lost me my Core self.

“I’m going to the principal’s office. Don’t come near just in case there’s some Psi Tech that activates you. The rest of the gang is down, focus on freeing as many people as you can and getting them somewhere safe. Belluci’s gotta be on her way, and once I beat the big bad boss here, no one will pose us a threat.”

“Unless it’s technological...”

“Well, be careful then. Vixen.”

“You as well Barbie.”

* * *

My heart pounded in my, admittedly spacious, chest as I approached the principal’s office. Such an obvious administrational room, located near the most number of exits, was ideal for a base of operations. Unfortunately it had one big flaw, a door. To be more specific, a single door, meaning there was only one way in, and one way out. Someone was inside, cursing to themselves through the panicked rustling of papers. Stepping into the room I didn’t exactly cut an imposing visage in my slutty schoolgirl uniform, but I may as well have been decked out in battle armor for the reaction I got when my 4 inch heels clicked inside the room.

The man, a large and very well muscled slab of meat with a buzz cut of dark brown hair that framed a chiseled face which looked up with wild, uneasy eyes at my sudden appearance. He was wearing a business casual button up shirt with khakis. The shirt was unbuttoned slightly showing off his well toned chest. Not that I was looking... His gaze flicked down to my cleavage for a brief instance, and I immediately clobbered him over the head with Monica.

The glowing red fist collided directly with his head where that symbol with the mind inside a gear had been etched into his hairline. CUM! It commanded. An orgasm would end the fight immediately, if he had Psionic Powers, they’d be temporarily disabled, if he didn’t, well he’d be in no shape to resist me after that. The man’s eyes turned wide and suddenly a large, powerful looking blue fist was barreling toward me, but I brought up Gloria to block.

“Good student, bad slut!” the man roared as Gloria’s glowing green fist knocked aside the man’s attempt to put me down. My body tensed up and I stood at full attention, eyes gazing forward mindlessly. The man relaxed, and Monica slammed into the side of his head again. I relaxed myself and followed up with another blow, this time from Gloria.

SLEEP!

STAY STILL!

The man obviously had a net, but 52 commands could only account for so many situations and I wasn’t playing around. Unfortunately, this guy was actually pretty good, worse yet he was strong. Easily a Grade 3, like me. The SLEEP command hit, but didn’t seem to affect him and he managed to block the STAY STILL order in a puff of blue, then he was instantly moving. The man darted away and threw a handful of paper into the air. My eyes automatically snapped to track the sudden cloud of white sheets, distracting me for a split second as a blue hued fist barreled into that certain place between my legs. There were two places you could attack to send commands to a psychic. The brain, obviously, but also the sexual parts connected to the brain. It wasn’t quite as effective, I don’t literally have brains in my boobs so there would be a bit of a delay, but sexual organs had a direct channel mentally to the brain that could bypass some Barriers unless you blocked it. Obviously nothing happened, that isn’t where my particular Psionic ability comes from, but it did let me know one thing. The man hadn’t moved to run away, he’d gotten closer.

Suddenly a heavy, and strong body was tackling me, and in heels I couldn’t keep my balance and fell... Okay honestly I’d probably have lost balance even with the most stable shoes in the most stable position. The guy speared me! And not in...that way. I grit my teeth and snarled as the guy, literally, man-handled me. His arms were pinning me down, legs stopping me from getting any leverage against him as we squirmed against each other physically....and I battered him down psychically. When his Dart failed to penetrate me from between the legs, okay poor choice of words but accurate, I noted a look of surprise on his face. As we stared at each other furiously, his eyes dipped, once again mind you, down my top and I saw the spark of recognition enter his gaze.

‘Cat’s out of the bag early today Barbie, show no mercy!’

He figured that out VERY fast, but all it meant was I could do away with the scant subterfuge I was using and start taking him apart overtly. Suddenly red and green fists blurred as I began sending out Monica and Gloria rapid fire, again and again, over and over, and with how close we were to each other there was almost no ‘reload’ time. The man was smart enough to have hardened his Barrier, but that wasn’t going to stop me. I have an overwhelming advantage against single opponents since I have two psychic sources fighting just one. Sometimes people try to turtle away in their minds and let me wear myself out, but there’s more to a Psionic fight than just Darts. With Gloria I formed a Blanket, the green fist opening it’s hand and covering the man’s head with a blanket command to SLEEP. It didn’t matter if he had a net against it now, with a Blanket the command would soak through the Barrier eventually and become all the guy could think about. If he dismissed his Barrier he could get rid of it, so I kept pummeling him with Monica over and over. He was helpless before me, it was only a matter of time before he succumbed to-

“Ah!”

I yelped as the man suddenly grabbed my chest and, very distractingly, squeezed hard. My glowing psychic fists flickered and suddenly the barrage I was unleashing slowed to a crawl. The man’s Barrier disappeared and an instant later a bright blue fist rammed itself straight into my forehead. I guessed it was coming and stopped it with a faded looking Gloria, but the man was intent on beating me with my own strategy. As soon as I stopped one fist another immediately fired off, and our proximity meant I had next to no time to defend. I brushed the next one aside with a dulled Monica, giving up the offensive for now. The man had made up for the impossibility of defending against all my attacks from such a short distance but cocooning his mind in a hardened Barrier, but that strategy might not work for me. Monica and Gloria kept flickering as I blocked Dart after Dart, sometimes letting the Dart get partially through my fist before solidifying and destroying it. If my Barrier flickered like that I might not remember enough to regret it.

I started to pant...not from how sensitive my chest was but from how much of a strain it was to keep actively blocking fist after fist after mother loving fist from such a short distance rapid fire! My forehead was starting to sweat and my furious expression was being augment by a cold determination to not drop a single beat. The man I was fighting appeared amazed, which was the only thing about this entire situation I actually liked. Even with two psionic appendages batting away this many attacks, from this close range, while pinned down, and having my chest assaulted... I’d like to be cool and say it was no big deal, but the truth was I was barely holding on. My concentration was ironclad for now, but it’d barely been a few seconds, and this guy was strong! Not just physically, but psionically. His Darts hit harder than mine did, and he was fast. If I didn’t have the advantage of being dual gifted...I don’t know how I would’ve lasted. Still, he didn’t know what was going through my head, that I was on the wire, and one false step would create an avalanche of suggestions burrowing deep into my mind. All he knew was that this girl in the slutty schoolgirl outfit was batting away his onslaught of attacks in a way that should’ve been impossible. So I grinned at him in the most smug, arrogant fashion I could. I said it before I’ll say it now. I am not the damsel in distress in this story!

‘Attagirl!

‘Keep focusing! We are- Ah! So rough...’

Gloria flickered out of existence just as a hardened Dart flew past. I instinctively moved my head to dodge, but you can’t dodge Psionic Powers. It’s not a literal fist flying at me, it’s a wave of energy. Before when that wave of energy targeted my vagina and passed harmlessly through me, I didn’t dodge it, he just thought about the wrong target. Now he was thinking about the right target, and I couldn’t block it, so I improvised. As soon as I knew the Dart was going to hit I leaned up and kissed the man right on the lips. The command got stuck in my net: SUBMIT TO MY ORDERS! Monica brushed aside the next Dart, and Gloria was back in time for the third. The fourth was delayed, because even a piece of crap pseudo rapist like this guys doesn’t expect the girl you’re fighting to suddenly kiss you, and hey I’m pretty hot too!

To his credit he recovered quickly enough, but not in time to save himself from getting kneed in the balls! The man cried out in anguish as I drove my knee up into him, and then slammed him over the head with Monica and Gloria, trying to use some commands that had worked on opponents with nets before. I WANT TO FANTASIZE ABOUT SPORTS CARS! LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY! The man suddenly rolled off of me and toward the principal’s desk, his mind coated in blue. He managed to get his Barrier back up. I searched my thoughts, trying to find what suggestion he slipped past me when Gloria got distracted. I still wanted to fight him, I still wanted to save the victims here, I could still think of them as victims and him as the perpetrator. Well, any attempt to stop me from fighting would’ve been caught by my net, and commands to see perpetrators as anything but perpetrators and innocents as innocents was essential netting for P.S.I. officers. We really should be agents though, so much more official sounding.

I stood up, preparing to give chase, but holding myself back. The man was trapped in here as long as I stayed between him and the exit, even though my heels would not let me pursue if he got out all I needed to do was keep him trapped. I positioned myself a bit closer to the door, hands up, fists at the ready...then the oaf started throwing things! I batted away the office supplies he started to chuck at me. Pens, pencils, papers- WHOA! That was a stapler! I hung back and didn’t let his desperation throw me off. The blue faded as he moved outside my field of Psionic detection, but I wasn’t about to be hit by any sneak attacks. I was ready, and I was taking this fight VERY seriously. This guy was good, there was no doubt about that, and he got something through, but it didn’t seem to be hampering my ability to fight right now, and that meant I just had to keep the conditions as close to the same as I could. Guard the exit, send Darts flying at him and see if they hit.

Monica flew off outside my field of detection. I sent her around to hit him on the back of the head. I kept Gloria to defend against an attack, which would be ideal at this point. Now that he had some distance between us the fight was more tactical than “just pummel the other guy till he makes enough mistakes.” If he sends an attack at me, he can’t use any more Psionic Power till the Psionic Dart disperses, or connects. So if he’s attacking me, he’s not defending himself, which means Monica has clean access. If he refuses to attack, I can send them both after him and guarantee a hit. He can’t defend all sides of his mind at the same time! He was defending the front, a standard place to target, when he left my field of detection, so if he doesn’t react in time to Monica’s presence he’d be hit with a command to SPIN AROUND UNTIL YOU FALL OVER! Which almost no one had a net for. Patton from my own team apparently was the only one who adopted it after I hit him with the command during a combat exercise. Evidently it was REALLY difficult to use your Psionic abilities while dizzy.

The man was opening drawers now, probably trying to find more things to throw at me. Really now he was just getting annoying! Hopefully he didn’t find another stapler... Monica’s glowing red fist reappeared, signaling to me that she was ready to use again, and he was spinning around so it was a safe bet that he managed to block her. This guy was strong enough to put a Barrier up around his entire mind, he did that when he rolled away, but Barriers like that take a LOT of concentration, and just having it up would make his stamina run out. If this was a movie or tv show that wouldn’t mean much, your stamina was always whatever the plot needed it to be. In reality stamina was extremely important, if you ran out your Barriers would be too weak to defend against a hardened Dart, and your attacks would be too weak to penetrate even a soft Barrier. The rule of stamina was actually based on Grade. As a Grade Three he, and myself, could only put up such an absolute defense 3 times before our stamina was weakened enough to really affect us. Grade Twos could be up 2, Grade Ones...well you get the picture.

He’d used a Total Barrier at least once that I knew of, this could’ve been the second but I wasn’t sure. If I sent out both Gloria and Monica now he’d be forced into a second, possibly a third, and if that happened he might as well not have powers at all. So I did just that. Green and red fists flew out toward the man rifling through the desk drawer, trying desperately to find something to throw at me. Monica and Gloria exited my field of perception and for just a few seconds I was utterly defenseless. If he chose to attack in that moment I’d have to rely on my net to protect me, but if he did attack he’d be utterly defenseless against both of my Darts. The only thing he could do to defend against them both was to use a Total Barrier, and he couldn’t do that any more than once more afterward if he did.

He seemed to find something worthwhile in the drawer because the man suddenly got pretty excited. He didn’t start spinning around till he fell over, or begin to laugh uncontrollably, so it wasn’t a surprise when Monica and Gloria returned to me and he didn’t seem to be any different. Well, I was just one or two steps away from winning this fight, nothing he could do now could beat me. He placed a small device on the desk facing me and flicked it on, a small spiral spinning in my direction.

My first thought was I NEED TO WATCH THE SPIRAL, in case there was some kind of trick involved. There was also his one command that managed to get through which I still didn’t know the details about. For that reason the most logical thing was to NEED TO WATCH THE SPIRAL while it spun and make sure no trickery occurred.

“Finally... Watch the spiral now, and try to relax.”

I let out a breath and did as I was told, my shoulders slumping as I relaxed. It felt strange to relax myself in the middle of a fight, I was willingly making myself slower and more vulnerable to attack...but there was something about that spiral that I NEEDED TO WATCH out for. Something about the slow spin of it’s mechanical black and white pieces twirling around and around and leading me deeper toward it’s center...or was it its bottom? I NEEDED TO WATCH THE SPIRAL to find out...

‘Monica! She’s in trouble!’

‘Susie that’s the command! DON’T look at the spiral, it’s some kind of Psi Tech!’

When in doubt, breasts win out. I immediately started to look away...but I hesitated. Veronica’s warning making me falter. What if this was a trick? Monica and Gloria tricking me in order to get me to look away from the spiral that I NEEDED TO WATCH in order to keep me from discovering it’s secret and losing my mind... It’s absolutely impossible to break free from psychic control, you can’t fight your own brain, that’s why I’d been trained to trust Monica and Gloria without reservation, and even know, with that doubt, I still automatically moved to follow their advice...but I was slow.

A blue fist suddenly slammed into my brain while I was distracted, and a new thought occurred to me. THE SPIRAL HAS THE ANSWERS I NEED. I truly believe that. There’s the issue of the new command that managed to get through and I need to deal with that, but if I keep WATCHING THE SPIRAL I can find the ANSWERS I NEED inside it.

“Good. I don’t know how you got mixed up in the system as someone without powers, but that’s a reckoning to come later. For now just keep relaxing and following my suggestions. The spiral is very powerful, and it’s drawing you in. Just let it for now, it’s okay to keep relaxing and obeying.”

‘Don’t do it Susan! Please trust us!

‘You dumb bimbo! You have him on the ropes! Send me at him again!

I smiled and relaxed even further, noting how powerfully the spiral drew in my gaze and kept it focused right where I NEEDED TO WATCH. Monica was right, I had this guy on the ropes, it was completely okay to relax and obey a little bit. Actually it felt kind of good. I did put up my Barrier though, even though I felt so relaxed and this fight was totally going my way I didn’t want to get hit with any stray Darts again. I already had two in me with no idea of what they did. Most likely I’d think they were my own thoughts, you can’t fight your own brain after all. I still saw this guy as an enemy. I still wanted to free all the kidnapped women. I still wanted to WATCH THE SPIRAL which HAD ALL THE ANSWERS I NEED. Everything sounded exactly like something I’d think.

‘Check the tapes Susie! Those last two are NOT you!’

‘Please trust us Susan. You have to. Believe in us and we can win!’

“Right now your tits are probably telling you some pretty bizarre things. Go ahead and play with them to keep them quiet and you and I can settle this in a more...adult way.” The man was looking at me with absolute lust in his eyes, which of course he was I’m a babe. Still, if he thought he was getting out of this by trying to get between my legs someone was going to be VERY surprised. My hands grabbed Monica and Gloria, giving them a nice firm squeeze to keep them moaning and unable to speak coherently. I was just gonna obey a bit longer I think, once I found THE ANSWERS I NEED IN THE SPIRAL.

‘Ooooh Susa- Ah! N-noo mmmm... Please...’

‘Susie I sw- ahhh! I swear if- Mph! If you- Oh damn that feel- ah! Ah! Ohhh...’

“Good. You’re quite the problem for someone so sexy.” Damn straight. “Though I suppose that’s the risk with psychics isn’t it? Better you look the more formidable you tend to be.” Well that wasn’t exactly true, if Psionic abilities come from sexual organs then the healthier those organs the more powerful the Psionic output. Physical attractiveness usually just comes from the healthy diet and plenty of exercise needed to maintain a healthy sexual organ. “Alright, you seem to have gotten the preliminary conditioning, but then why don’t you have the main conditioning?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but you’re not distracting me from the spiral,” I said confidently, continuing to gaze into it’s depths. THE ANSWERS ARE THERE, I just needed to KEEP WATCHING.

“Right, nothing’s gonna distract you from the spiral.” Nothing would distract me. “Not even how horny playing with your tits is making you.” Mmmm, now that he’s mentioned it, my boobs do feel kinda great, and it makes sense that my pussy is starting to...drool.

“Mmm... I’ve been horny before. I’ll just take care of it...later...” It was very distracting though, I’m lucky the spiral was so interesting, otherwise I think I might’ve been distracted from it by my body. I do have quite the distracting body after all. Monica and Gloria groaned at my joke, but I pinched our nipples, making all three of us moan and they stopped.

“Fun as it sounds to help you take care of it, I need to find out exactly what happened. You will answer all my questions for me with complete, total honesty, won’t you?”

“Complete total honesty. Yeah, I’m the good guy. Good guys don’t lie.”

“Right, but not totally accurate. You’re not the good GUY, you’re the Good Girl. Say that with me, I’m a Good Girl.”

“I’m a Good Girl.”

“Perfect. Whenever you hear those two words you’ll feel a surge of pure sexual pleasure wash through you making you happy and compliant. Okay?” I snorted derisively, he would need to implant me with a Psionic Suggestion through a Dart or Tendril, and he was too far away for a tendril, and I’d have noticed if he used another Dart.

“Okay, whatever you say,” I said with a biting sarcasm. It did sound a lot less biting when you consider my voice was soft and distracted, making me sound pretty submissive, but THE SPIRAL HAD ALL THE ANSWERS I NEEDED. Could you blame me for being more focused on that than anything else?

“Good Girl.”

“Ohhhh! Mmmm...” That felt nice... That felt REALLY nice. Almost nice enough to distract me from the spiral...but, no nothing would distract me from the spiral that I NEEDED TO WATCH. “How’d you...do that? That felt so...” I bit my lip. Was Monica right? Was this spiral not the ANSWER TO EVERYTHING but just a piece of Psi Tech? That would mean...bad news for me. It sounded so absurd, how could WATCHING THE SPIRAL but anything except exactly WHAT I NEEDED TO DO?

“Damn you’re hot. Don’t worry about that for right now sweetie, just keep all your focus on the spiral and if you do I’ll say those two words again that feel so...”

“Niceee...” I finished for him, sighing and nodding my pretty little head up and down. He was obviously right, I didn’t need to worry about how those two very special words made me feel so good, I needed to maintain my focus on the spiral, find out if it was Psi Tech or not. If it was then I had to make sure to give it my absolute attention, and trust Monica and Gloria to get me out of this mess. If not, well then I had to make sure to give it my absolute attention, and find out exactly why it was here and what this guy thought he was doing with it. Don’t worry Monica, Gloria, I KNOW THE ANSWER IS IN THE SPIRAL somewhere. I promise I’ll get to the bottom of it and get us all out of here! Monica groaned in my head and I gave her a nice big squeeze to keep her compliant.

“That’s right, nice. Nice just like a Good Girl should feel.”

“Oooooo yeah...” There it was again, that lovely, wonderful feeling that blossomed from between my legs and flooded the rest of my body with warm, liquid endorphins. My eyes fluttered as I stumbled a bit, suddenly feeling a bit dizzy from all the bliss surging through my hot, aroused body. Could I trick him into saying those lovely words more often? I think that he was just trying to get me to follow his commands by rewarding me whenever I obeyed. Well I had planned on obeying for a bit anyways, so this seemed like a really easy way to feel good while I slowly worked on WATCHING THE SPIRAL long enough to take this guy down. More moans from Monica and Gloria, they were almost trying to distract me, but it wasn’t going to work. Nothing would distract me, not even...my...breasts... Who I needed to trust... When in doubt... I frowned a bit, wait...was something off here?

“There we go. Horny and relaxed and compliant.” Mmmm I really was. Trying to figure out if something was off in the middle of a psychic fight was like trying to find out which, if any, clothes in your someone had replaced with exact copies. Usually figuring out which perfectly reasonable thoughts were different from the other perfectly reasonable thoughts was a waste of time. You just trusted your breasts, and did your best not to get hit with any more attacks. Wasn’t that difficult with Monica and Gloria being groped like that? But I also wasn’t being attacked, so whatever I was doing was totally working. “Question time. First off, who do you work for?”

“P.S.I.” Easy question, I didn’t even have to divert any attention away from the SPIRAL to answer it.

“Shit... Well that explains how you’re so well trained. Why weren’t we given any warning...” he mused to himself, frowning a bit.

“I don’t know,” I responded truthfully, WATCHING THE SPIRAL and trying not to let the VERY distracting thought about why he expected to get a warning about us pull my attention.

“Right, course you don’t. Here, how about this one: What prompted you to infiltrate our organization?” Hmmm...that was a tricky one. I didn’t really “infiltrate” them on purpose, but his question wasn’t exactly supposed to be taken hyper literally. He wanted to know why I was here, what my mission was, and how P.S.I. decided to act on that mission in the first place. How would a Good Girl answer? Maybe I could trick him into giving me more of that pleasure...

“Well, while I was being deprogrammed from my last mission we found an ad from Sergeant Chicken in my Inner Thoughts. That’s illegal and so I went on a stakeout to find the person responsible. I didn’t know it was this big till...well till you brought me here.”

“Inner thoughts? Those idiots! I told them to leave the ads at the surface level only! If they were trying to show off... Wait, they didn’t find any other programming?”

“Nothing except the programming from my previous mission.” Come on...say it! I’ve been good, I deserve it! Oops, almost got distracted from the spiral, nothing should distract me from the spiral.

“That’s...strange. You definitely have the programming to be affected by our devices.”

“Psi Tech!” I added helpfully.

“Sure, Psi Tech, whatever. Nothing Psi about them but who cares?”

“Umm no one?” I was starting to think he wouldn’t give me a reward again... God I needed it, I was going crazy. I really wanted to look at him, this entire conversation felt like...well it felt EXACTLY like the spiral. Like all I needed to do was keep going down, deeper and deeper along this line of...conversation, and I would get all the answers I needed. Except I also knew that only THE SPIRAL WOULD GIVE ME ALL THE ANSWERS I NEED. I was being split apart in two different directions...

“Yeah yeah. Okay you got the preliminary conditioning, but the boys screwed up and put the redirection suggestion too deep, which managed to backfire spectacularly I might add... Then you got picked, probably because of your rocking bod, but you managed to trick our recruiters into thinking you didn’t have Psionic abilities... How’d you do that by the way?”

“I was able to fight off the effects of the sleepwalking inducer, or whatever it was, because I have two sources of Psionics. One fell asleep, but the other stayed awake and let me act consciously.” I smiled, proud of myself for that. Surely if anything deserves a “Good Girl” it’d be that!

“Right, you’re double stacked...in both ways...” I may have been giving all my attention to the spiral, but I know when a guy is looking at my chest. To be fair the way I was rolling them around in my hands was probably pretty enticing. “I bet the command is to let your mind and your sexual mind, singular, go into a trance when you hear that certain subsonic tone... You having two got a loophole. Okay we can fix that.” So that makes me a... “Then you got here and I’m guessing they didn’t take you seriously enough when you started breaking out. Still, you had to have gotten some of the suggestions on the way... How’d you resist the machine in the van?”

“Oh that... Monica, my right breast, kept me awake and partially shielded, though the effort was enough to knock her, and me, out.” I was definitely not getting a ‘Good Girl’ for that one... The spiral was just doing the same thing over and over, the same spiral, the same pattern, swirling before my eyes again and again... It felt like an endless loop, one I couldn’t escape... How was this going to get me the ANSWERS I NEED?

“So you probably got some commands on the surface thoughts but nothing else... They’ve gotta be useless by now. Alright, we’re gonna just put you through the whole process all over again...but not here. Go ahead and give yourself a nice big orgasm, so big you black out. You’ve earned it. Good Girl.”

“Oohhhhh!” Suddenly I was on my knees, one hand going underneath my teeny tiny little schoolgirl skirt and rubbing my soaking wet little pussy. Playing with my tits for this long has gotten me soooo horny! Of course, this meant that I now couldn’t play with both Monica and Gloria at the same time...

‘Susan! You understand what’s going on now! Resist an- Oooo!’

‘Not so fast Susie! You know you can trust us now! The Psionic command is the spi- ah! Oh... Oh you’re good at that...’

‘Hah...hah... It’s the spiral Susan. It’s acting like a tendril. You have to look- Mmmm pleeaseee...’

‘You dumb blonde bimbo Barbie... Just... End this guy and...let’s go...go ho- mmmmmmm!’

Alright, so WATCHING THE SPIRAL, was probably the guy’s command. That made sense to me now, even though WATCHING THE SPIRAL sounded completely like my own idea, and yes looking away was probably the answer...but I felt so good. I felt so...compliant. I wanted to make myself cum. I truly did, not just from the programming, me personally! I wanted to obey him and cum so hard I blacked out. If I did I could get him to call me a Good Girl again, and I’d be obeying, like I wanted to do in the first place, and...maybe there really were all the ANSWERS INSIDE THE SPIRAL...

‘Susan. You’re strong...’

Damn right I was.

I obeyed everything. I didn’t stop playing with my breasts, which made me so horny, I didn’t stop WATCHING THE SPIRAL, I let nothing distract me from it. I didn’t stop trying to make myself cum so hard I blacked out. I didn’t stop feeling relaxed and compliant. The thing about Psionics that media never seems to get is how impossible it is to resist them. You’re putting literal thoughts into people’s heads that their brains interpret as their own ideas that they want to do. That isn’t something you just resist through willpower or because your friend says they believe in you...but humans are complex, they can want many things at once, and they can even want conflicting things. I had to obey, I had to answer the man’s questions honestly, I wanted to do those things, but nothing about what I wanted to do stopped me from raising Gloria, the breast that wasn’t being groped, and sending a hardened Dart straight at the man’s brain.

SMASH THE SPIRAL.

As my hand went back to grope Gloria, the man picked up the spiral, my full attention still on it as I looked deep inside it for ALL THE ANSWERS I NEED, and threw it on the ground, stamping on it several times in the process. By the time he managed to look aghast at what he’d done Monica was already flying into his mind, giving him another command.

RUN AT THE SEXIEST WOMAN IN THE ROOM.

He sprinted toward me, still on my knees, still groping my tits and fingering myself to a screaming orgasm. I lay down on the floor and let him trip over me, his head slamming into the wall behind me and knocking himself out cold. I was so close...but I stopped fingering, rubbing myself to edge a little. Anyone who used their pussy for their Psionic abilities would’ve been absolutely useless, but my breasts, though a bit weak from the constant back and forth manipulation that stopped them from talking, could still be used...and now my target was unconscious and defenseless. I’m really glad that fall didn’t kill him... I’m also glad he didn’t just charge into me and end up totally fine! Either of those things could’ve definitely happened, but I’d stayed near the doorway of the office the entire time, so even running at full speed and tripping it would be hard to hit a corner or edge that would cause death, and even harder to avoid hitting the door or wall directly behind me with no time to maneuver. I was confident, and that meant I deserved a reward right?

“Good Girl... Ohhh...” All he said was that I had to hear those two words, hearing them from my own lips counted, and besides it was all to make sure this cum was hard enough to black me out! I edged myself a little more, sending Gloria into his undefended mind. His net would be gone while he was unconscious, so I didn’t have to play subtle anymore. Just make him obedient to me and Veronica...actually probably not Veronica, just in case. Make him want to have himself and his crew captured by P.S.I. Make him want to call me a Good Girl more often... Okay that last one was for me, I admit it.

‘Barbie you’re...really one of a kind aren’t you?’ Monica thought, ungratefully. I was just about to put a stop to this entire slavery operation, and she was guilting me over rewarding myself for it? It was fine though, I felt way too good to complain now. I started to build myself back up again, trying to stay relaxed, but it was so hard with how incredibly good and compliant I felt. Maybe if I asked Jules really nice she’d let me keep the Good Girl trigger.

‘At least...at least we made it out of here okay...and we can trust one another still...’

That was it right... It was over, and neither Monica nor Gloria betrayed me! It was clear, they were still on my side, and they had always been on my side. None of us had been compromised by this!

‘Unless...

Don’t think it!

‘Unless.

I said can it! I don’t want to hear it! I fingered myself harder, as though the pleasure could drown out their voices. But it was too late, our thoughts were completely open to each other, I knew what they were going to say the moment they thought about saying it... Unless their programming wasn’t to protect the broken and beaten bad guys here...but someone else waiting in the shadows. With that dreadful thought in my head I came. God I came. I came so hard, my scream could be heard far down the hallways of the school and, just as I was ordered, I blacked out...