The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 9: Operation Sex Slave

“Mmmm...” I purred, smiling as I stretched my arms, twisting my body a little. “That was such a good nap...”

“Glad you enjoyed it babe,” said a masculine voice from right above my head. I gasped and sat up straight, looking up at the form of the gang leader, smiling at me with a nasty looking gash on the side of his head, caked with dried blood. “Now, now, no need to worry! You got me tamed after all, I want to get myself and my crew captured by you PSI guys.” I relaxed a bit, there wasn’t any need to worry, I had him tamed after all. “Good Girl.”

“Mmmm oooo that’s...”

“Yes, I can imagine. Now, I’m probably going to be going to jail after all this is over, which is fine, I want to be caught, but I’d feel much better going to jail if I knew I could count on you to keep your uniform and send me pictures of your sexy body, in said uniform, every month or two...” I nodded my head, smiling. Yeah I could do that, it might even help with the rehabilitation process! I was kinda growing attached to this uniform, even though it was way too slutty for me to ever actually wear...outside of sexy photos for inmates obviously.

‘Suzie tendril!’ Monica said groggily, having just woken up herself. My field of perception expanded out once again, and sure enough there was a tendril going from him directly into my mind. I summoned my mental shield, hardened, and cut the connection between us forcefully.

“Ah! Shit!” the man grunted, as though from a pinch or sudden static shock. Of course this pinch would’ve been located between his legs so I can’t blame him for crying out a bit.

“Nice try, if you think I’m gonna let you manipulate me into doing anything for you you’ve got another thing coming to you. Try anything like that again and you can kiss those pictures goodbye!” That’d show him.

‘How’d he wake up before us?’

‘Screw that, what was he doing to us before we woke up! He had a tendril in us!

I stood up, brushing down my ridiculously short skirt, more to get any dirt or debris off than to engage in the futile attempt at making it cover more of my legs. Though my legs did look amazing so it wasn’t all bad.

“Alright, message received sweetcheeks,” the man said, grinning up at me from the ground. I wish I still had the Fun Gun, a quick blast from that would wipe the grin off his face...or make it slightly less infuriating. Alas I’d given that to Angie for protection, she was the most vulnerable after all. “Can you blame me though? I mean...look at you,” he said, looking me up and down, though he was most focused on my legs, which looked incredible in that tiny little schoolgirl skirt I was forced into, and the deep plunge of my halter top. My boobs always looked incredible, the top was just...support. Monica’s groan and Gloria’s softly chiding mental impression notwithstanding.

“You seem awfully fixated on my body. Is that why you do this? Don’t lie to me.” My earlier command to want to be captured seemed to be working, though I was a bit too preoccupied to give him much more limiting commands at the time. Still, I had him tamed, he had to obey me, there wasn’t any need to worry.

“Side benefit. I do this cause I don’t want to end up like the girls here. Mindless slaves to whoever activates their programming.” The man gave a more sober tone, but he still didn’t look away from my bust as he stood. Which was perfect actually, I never trust a man who looks me in the eye when he answers a serious question. More often than not it means he’s making a conscious effort to convince me of a lie. Gloria taught me that one.

‘Well he has a compulsion to obey you and you just told him not to lie so... I think you were safe with that one either way dear.’

“Interesting, so you’re just trying to survive the wrath of the bigger fish. Alright, who’s the bigger fish?”

“No idea, I just know they’re scary powerful.” Stronger than this guy? That was...disturbing. Sure he lost to me, but he put up a good fight and was a respectably powerful Grade 3. Even without a second Psionic source of power like me he was a dangerous foe to face off against.

“Annoying, well just tell me everything you can about them and I’ll fill in the name myself.”

“I...” the man frowned suddenly, as if he were trying to remember something on the tip of his tongue. “I don’t know...”

‘Smells like Psionic manipulation to me.’

‘I don’t think we’ll get anything out of him Susan. Not here anyway, we need to bring him back to be probed by experts. No offense dear, but you don’t have the tact needed to look at manipulated memories.’ Well...she wasn’t wrong. Constance might’ve been able to do it, but more likely than not we’d need Julia.

“Well, why don’t you spill what you can tell me about...this operation, yourself, anything else that might be important for me to learn...”

“Well my name is Dominic Blackhart, pleasure to meet you,” Dominic said, giving me a smile that, while I’m sure he thought was charming, actively repulsed me. I was suddenly very happy that the only action he’d be getting with my body was those pictures I’d send him in prison. “I’d like to request you just call me Dom though, since we’re friends.”

“We’re not friends Dom,” I replied sharply, rolling my eyes, he just grinned wider. VERY glad that all he was getting to see were pictures...

‘Hang on...this pictures thing... When did we have this idea again?’

“As for the operation, I think you know most of it by now, but you may be interested in the side effects it’s having on you...” Hold up Monica, that sounded important.

“Side effects? I seem to recall you saying I didn’t get any conditioning.”

“No no, I said you got the preliminary conditioning, but the main conditioning didn’t sink in deep enough to go through your surface thoughts. I thought at the time that that meant the conditioning had gone away, surface level conditioning is easy to do, but it doesn’t last long.” I obviously knew that, but I’ve been here for awhile now, several hours, the only way surface level conditioning would keep that long is if I was somehow reinforcing it. “However, you’ve been reinforcing it this whole time, probably without realizing it.”

“Explain. Now.”

“Alright, let’s do some critical analysis. First off...how do you feel about your new uniform?” I frowned and looked down at myself. My schoolgirl outfit was ridiculous. The skimpy little skirt did nothing to hide my long, sleek legs, the tight halter top plunged deep to show off a full, round bosom made even fuller and rounder by a tight little push up bar. I looked like a Catholic Schoolboy’s forbidden wet dream.

“My uniform is way too slutty for my tastes,” I replied honestly, wondering if that was somehow a Psionic command. Do Psionic commands to find things too slutty exist? Seemed backwards...

“Your uniform?”

“Yeah, my uniform. Isn’t that what we were talking about?”

“Not the school’s uniform? Or my gang’s uniform? Yours? It belongs to you? You claim ownership of it?”

‘Wait...that’s a good point Susan,’

“I... I mean, you gave it to me so... So it’s mine...” My brain felt like it was made of mush. Was I truly affected this much? Or was Dom just trying to confuse me and make me easier to manipulate? Psionics wasn’t just tied to your sex, it also came from your brain. If you could confuse someone or, like I tried to do earlier, make them dizzy or disorientated, you could weaken their defenses. That said it was pretty tough to do and required a high level of social skills I somehow doubted Dom here had...

“Of course, that makes sense. You don’t like how slutty it makes you look, but surely you like at least some things about it right?”

“Well...” Quick check in for Gloria and Monica. I’m not falling into any traps here am I?

‘I advise caution, but your Barrier is still strong enough to deflect his attacks.’

‘He’s up to something, but he isn’t attacking us yet. My advice, if you suspect anything just deck him. He’d expect a Psionic attack, so he probably won’t be ready for a hard right hook.’ Being blonde and pretty did tend to make the big strong men like Dom here underestimate just how much damage five knuckles coud do directly to their face.

“Alright I’ll bite. Sure, there are things I like about it. I always knew my boobs were eye catching, so I’m a little glad that some of the attention can slide off toward my legs.”

“They are nice legs, it’d be a shame if no one appreciated them.”

“Romantic...” I rolled my eyes, “There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your body, but are you saying your programming is making me think of myself as more an object of affection rather than an individual who happens to like some attention without it having to define her?”

“The conditioning we put into every candidate here—”

“Every victim. Don’t dehumanize them, I don’t care if you don’t feel sorry or regret what you’ve done to these women, I’m not going to stand for that.” Dom held up his hands in surrender, the smile on his face making him even more insufferable.

“Fair enough blondie. I have to obey you anyway, no point in trying to resist it. The conditioning we put into every victim encourages them to want to show off their bodies, and to keep their bodies looking sexy and appealing, especially to their eventual Master or Mistress. They are sex slaves to be, after all, no point in having a sex slave that doesn’t like showing off. Why don’t you walk around the room a bit hmm? You don’t need to do anything special, just...humor my request for now.“

I really didn’t like the way Dom was speaking to me. I had him tamed, there was no need to worry, but it didn’t feel like he was on my side, and it felt like he had more control than I’d normally allow. The way his brain processed the command to obey, knowing that it was a Psionic command, but just accepting that there was nothing he could do about it and going with it without resistance...it made it easy to get information, but it was harder to see where the limits of that control stopped since he was just going along with everything as though he simply adjusted his own plans instead of bent to mine. Still, knowing how I was affected by the conditioning was important. Evidently I’d been reinforcing the ideas all along, and knowing exactly what they were would help me get them out of my head faster, so I followed his suggestion and walked a short circuit around the room. My tiny little skirt swished with the hip rolling movement of my bottom, which I knew Dom was keeping a close eye on. He was supposed to be watching me walk not watching my ass roll around seductively! The hip swinging motions were hard to ignore, to be fair to him, but he was a sex slaving gang leader. He got no breaks from me.

“I hope that wasn’t just for the free show,” I said after I returned to him, glaring at him dangerously.

“It was a show I’d pay good money for, but there was something in the conditioning about behaving more sexually, walking in particular. Or did you always walk like that down the halls of your PSI headquarters? I imagine you must’ve been pretty popular if you did.”

“First of all, with boobs like mine I was always going to be popular. Second of all, it’s these heels! They’re forcing us to walk like that, else we’d be stumbling around everywhere.”

“So why don’t you just take the heels off?”

“Ha ha... You know we can’t do that. These things are unbreakable and I’m locked into them.”

“Really? Unbreakable shoes that you’re locked into and can’t get out of? That’s some real sci fi stuff right there blondie. Almost as sci fi as special hypnotic screens that hypnotize you into submission.” Was he implying...the entire time...

“Almost as sci fi as Psionic powers you use to manipulate people’s brains...” I said through gritted teeth.

“Fair. Actually there is a trick to the shoes, so it’s possible to get them off, but tough. The surface level conditioning probably stopped you from realizing it and the tricky shoes just reinforced that belief in your mind till you just stopped thinking about them as something that could be removed... Honestly you’re lucky, if you were found without those shoes on my guys would’ve known the programming never affected you. Actually that whole uniform saved you from that. You should think more positively of it, consider it merely a simple request.”

“Well I guess there’s a first time for everything, even for being saved from a life of sexual slavery thanks to slutty clothes,” I laughed derisively, I don’t think I’d ever think of these clothes as a positive...but maybe they weren’t as bad as I thought. “You’re pretty helpful when you’re forced to obey me. What else am I being conditioned to do?” Dom’s grin split his face in two, a shift so sudden that I’d be worried if he hadn’t been tame and there wasn’t any need to worry.

“Well you’re susceptible to certain phrases being implanted in your mind. You remember Good Girl right?”

“Ohhh... Um...” Oooo, I remembered it alright. Didn’t I program him to say that more often? God it was about time that command finally settled in. I relaxed and sank into a nearby chair near the principal’s desk. This school was for young children, so the chair was pretty small, but it felt nice to sit down as a wave of bliss washed over me, making me feel relaxed and compliant.

‘Red flag! Time to deck him!’

‘I don’t think that’s an option anymore... Susan tell him not to trigger that phrase anymore. Not in your or anyone else.’

“Mhmm I remember. Gloria says don’t use that phrase anymore...”

“Oh? Is Gloria the name of your left breast? You mentioned earlier that Monica was the name of your right... Funny that I know their names before yours. Want to tell me your name babe?”

“Mhmm it’s...”

‘Codename! Codename Barbie!’

“...uh. Just call me Barbie.” Dom started laughing, but I was too relaxed to care, actually in my compliant state I gave a little giggle off myself.

“That can’t be your real name. That’s a name I would give you!”

“Mhm, it’s my codename,” I said nodding along as the pleasure rush started to wear off. “I’m not so dumb as to tell you my real name...”

“Why not? I’m tamed aren’t I?” Mhmm, he was tamed, there was no need to worry.

‘Susan I’m not so sure about that... I’m getting a bad feeling here.’

“I want to turn myself in don’t I? I want to be caught. I mean it, I think getting caught by the PSI will actually be the safest option for me in the long run...plus if they all look like you I wouldn’t mind getting some handcuffs involved...”

“Yeah, but you won’t get to see me once your in jail...except for the pictures of me in my sexy uniform of course.”

‘Something’s wrong. Susie wake up and pay attention, he’s gonna try something! Fists up!’

“It is a sexy uniform isn’t it? I’d really like to request you keep it...” I could do that, it sounded reasonable, and it really was a sexy uniform.

‘He did something to us when we were sleeping! I figured it out! Susan it’s his requests, we’re finding anything he says reasonable as long as he words it as a request!’

“Requests?” I asked Gloria, frowning and starting to sit up straight. I didn’t tell him he couldn’t Psionically manipulate me...why didn’t I do that? Well he’s tamed, I don’t need to worry about it. Though by the way Dom’s grin suddenly disappeared it seemed like he was worried about something.

‘Yeah that thought feels all kinds of wrong. Ignore it.’

“Well there’s one more piece of conditioning you really ought to know about... Actually it’s the most important one, and you know I can’t lie to you, and I have to obey you and tell you what it is...or do you want me to stop talking and leave you in the dark?” I frowned deeply, the feeling from the Good Girl trigger had worn off almost completely by now, and I knew I was being manipulated somehow.

“I... Let me think!”

‘This is a trick somehow...’ Gloria echoed my own thoughts, but I knew he couldn’t lie, just as I knew he had to obey and he wanted to get caught. So there was another piece of conditioning affecting me he certainly wanted to take advantage of...but could I afford to not know about it? What if someone else inclined to obey my every command used it against me?

‘Don’t let him do anything! We can take care of later problems later, we take care of current problems now!’

‘We can just tell him not to do anything to us while he’s explaining. Give clear, specific instructions that he can’t weasel out of. We may not get another chance to deal with this, none of us were aware that the surface level conditioning had stuck so much.’

‘Too risky, we didn’t know anything about the commands before, and we don’t know anything about this one so we can’t guarantee instructions that give him no wiggle room. I vote no.’

‘I still think it’s worth the risk. I vote yes.

Grrr, I hate being the tie breaker... I never can trust my own thoughts... I knew with complete certainty that Dom was tamed and I didn’t need to worry about him, but I also knew with complete certainty that my boobs were right and that thought was most likely implanted in me while I had a tendril in my mind. It was conveniently keeping me calm though...

“Alright, tell me but you aren’t allowed to touch me or trigger me or use any Psionics on me whatsoever.”

“Not even...that trigger?” I shivered in delight...

“Especially not that trigger...” My heart sank, which was incredibly ridiculous but emotions are extremely illogical and bodies like to feel good. Hopefully that last part wasn’t from Dom’s conditioning...

“Of course, anything you want. Okay this has to do with our technology, our ‘Psi Tech’ if you want, and how it affects you, which can also give you hints on how to fight it.” Okay, this definitely seemed like helpful information, but I was still ready to get out of this chair and deck him in an instant if needed. “Each Psi Tech is like a different Psionic power. You already felt the power of the pendulum, which works like a Blanket giving you commands to stop resisting and comply with authority figures. You’ve obviously felt how powerful that can be, but this tells you the weaknesses too. The items themselves have no psionic power, we can’t modify the commands. A pendulum will always be the same commands for you, because those are the commands we programmed your mind to recognize from a pendulum. Make sense?”

“Alright, so far so good,” I said, suddenly painfully aware of how ridiculous it was to be given a lecture, in the principal’s office no less, while in this ridiculously sexy outfit. The pseudo principal himself even took a seat across the desk from me in the principal’s chair. Still, this was turning out to be rather informative, and the information would be very useful later.

‘Caution Suzie...’ Monica unnecessarily reminded me.

“Good.” And my stupid body tensed for a moment hoping to hear the trigger I explicitly told him not to use! It even had the gall to feel disappointed when he obeyed the commands I gave him! “Obviously that isn’t the only piece of Psi Tech we use though. Maybe you don’t remember fully, but when we capture our victims we use a machine that emits a high pitched frequency just barely audible to humans. That works like a trigger, when you hear that specific frequency you have a command to sleep, as well as, evidently, just one of your parallel minds.“

“Wait, isn’t that the same as the pendulum? Why is the pendulum considered a blanket and not a trigger if the second I see a pendulum swing I’m triggered to stop resisting?” Dom smiled in amusement at my question, but it was a good question!

“Good students raise their hands when they have a question.” I gave him a deadpan stare and slowly raised my hand up to just in front of my face, before curling it into a fist and brandishing it menacingly. “Ahem, right, well consider your experiences with each. The trigger is an order to be carried out, something usually simple like, go to sleep, or take off your clothes. If we tried to make something like don’t resist into a trigger it would only work for the duration of the trigger, or as long as we had the machine on, and then it’d stop. A blanket, as I’m sure you know, soaks into the mind, coating the surface thoughts and burrowing into the inner thoughts making it much more permanent for commands that don’t happen just once, like falling asleep.”

I checked my mental shield, keeping it hardened would’ve been extremely draining so it was just a soft bubble shield right now, but that made it more sensitive to probes and attacks. Subtle manipulation was always a problem but I wasn’t sensing anything in my psionic field and the bubble remained smooth and undisturbed. He wasn’t doing anything psionically to me, and the information he was giving was going to be vital toward helping the girls he’d kidnapped. Still, I didn’t trust him and checked my thoughts. Did I feel like falling asleep? No. Did I want to stop resisting? No. Did I want to take off my sexy schoolgirl uniform? That one was a bit more complicated. Yes, but not in front of him! I mentally checked for Monica and Gloria’s opinions to make sure all of that sounded correct.

‘So far so good Susan.’

‘Keep being skeptical, but that’s all fine for now...’

“Alright, what other Psi Tech tricks do you have?”

“Well we have a pocket watch, which works just like a Dart. We swing it in front of your eyes and anything you hear becomes a Dart command.” That...sounded extremely dangerous. ANYTHING I hear? Not just from the person swinging the watch?

“Okay, never swing pocketwatches in front of my face... Do you have one on you?”

“Not on me, but we try to keep them near our classrooms just in case we need them. They’re a bit too powerful as I’m sure you’ve realized. Darts can only go so far, but if you swing one in a crowded room with many conversations happening at once, the victim can get overwhelmed by all the commands and faint. Like a mental blue screen of death. We’re changing the programming for that one to be more...useable, but until that happens I ordered all pocketwatches to be stored inside briefcases, that way no one accidently uses one.” Oh...

‘Oh...’

‘Oh shit! Good thing we didn’t open that briefcase up!’

‘But what if Veronica opens it? Or Angie? They won’t know what it is!’

That was really dangerous, I frowned and stared ahead at the desk, deep in thought. This was important enough to go out and search for them. I still didn’t know exactly how much time had passed since I fought Dom, but that watch could get very damaging very quickly. A soft ‘thunk’ drew my attention back to Dom, who had just put something on the desk. The spiral from earlier, spinning away softly. I’d gotten distracted and hadn’t even noticed he moved.

“This is the last bit of Psi Tech, the spiral. You’ll want to make sure you, Monica, and Gloria are all paying close attention for this one, and not interrupting. This spiral is vital to your success. Make sure Monica and Gloria understand what I tell you exactly as well as you do Barbie.” I opened my Psionic senses and began to feed Monica and Gloria the same things I was feeling. Like how interesting the spiral was when it spun like that...how we all needed to pay close attention and not interrupt...how the spiral was vital to our success...

‘Vital...’

‘To our...success...’

“We’ll pay close attention and not interrupt...” I said, a little monotone, my eyes glazed slightly as I stared into the spinning, swirling spiral.

“Good...students. Very good. The spiral is...well the spiral is just like a tendril. As long as you’re looking at it, watching it spin, it’s like you have a tendril in your head helping you soak up all the helpful advice around you. It’s terribly unsubtle, but perfect for deep, powerful brainwashing.”

‘Deep...’

‘Powerful...’

“Brainwashing...” That...sounded bad, like the kind of really bad thing that...that was vital information for me to learn. Vital for my success. Monica and Gloria gave the impression of nodding along with that line of thought so I knew it was right, and that meant the most vital thing any of us could do... Well that was just to continue staring into the depths of the swirling device before us while listening to Dom explain everything we’d ever need to know.

“Yes, brainwashing. You see, unlike most tendrils that can easily be cut off once you know they’re there, this tendril is already fully inside your head. Psi Tech is quite the misnomer actually, none of this technology, pendulums, watches, spirals, are psionic in any way. We just prime your mind psionically to accept that these devices act in this manner. So when you look into the spiral, just as you’re doing now, your mind is already psionically programmed to accept that all of these devices can do what I’ve explained. The only way to stop the Psi Tech from affecting you is to remove the programming, something that’s completely impossible right now isn’t it?”

“Yeah...” I said, nodding my head as I watched the spiral, relaxing at the futility of it all. Don’t get me wrong, it was bad, obviously I and Monica and Gloria all knew this, very bad to keep this programming in my head, but I’d need Psionic surgery to get it out at this point. It was deep in my Inner Thoughts, deeper than even a hardened Dart was likely to get, it’d take years, possibly decades, for it to fade by itself, if it ever did, and every time I saw a spiral, or watched a pendulum swing, or heard a certain pitch I’d be reinforcing the idea in my head of how powerfully hypnotic each was to me. There wasn’t any point trying to resist your own mind, I needed to get this information back to Julia, and get her to take the programming out. Might as well just relax and not strain myself while I worked on getting back to her.

‘Should probably tell this guy not to abuse the power he has over us with these things...’

‘That makes sense... Dom can’t be trusted with such control Susan...’

“Dom, I want you to—”

“Ah ah, no interrupting, remember?” Oh...that was right, I wasn’t supposed to interrupt. Well, that was okay, there was probably more vital information he had to tell me, and I could always instruct him to not abuse this power over me later, once he was done talking. The command to obey my orders wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. “Good...hmm, keep watching the spiral, there’s more for me to teach you, and Monica, and Gloria. Actually, I don’t think Monica and Gloria can quite see very well with that tight little top on. Go ahead and take it off for me...err take it off so they can see clearly.”

Well, my boobs don’t have eyes, that’s just basic anatomy right there. Monica and Gloria had a link to my brain, they saw what I saw... That being said, they were my boobs, and removing my top, which was very tight, and very little, might give them a bit more in the way of focus when looking, through my eyes of course, at the spiral. I really didn’t think I’d find a good reason to take off my top in front of this guy...but I guess that’s why they call it being surprised. I unbuttoned my blouse, the thing was so tight there was no way I’d be able to pull it up over my head, and it was button up anyway, so all I had to do was keeping unbuttoning, keep revealing my hot pink push up bra more and more, my breasts full and round and squeezed together to give off maximum cleavage. The top landed lightly on the floor and I sat there, watching the spiral, admiring the view... Dom seemed to be doing something similar.

‘Huh... So strange. I know that my connection with you isn’t any more open than before, but if feels like I can see more suddenly...’

‘Uh huh... Hey no one forgot about the watch we need to protect Angie and Veronica from right? That’s still out there...’ Monica was right, we needed to hurry this along, but it was important not to interrupt...

“Wow. Barbie you really are gifted aren’t you?”

“Lot’s of guys say that, but I don’t think I’m that gifted, men are just simple...” It wasn’t interrupting if I was asked a question right?

‘Right.’

‘Of course not.’

“Well, can’t say I didn’t walk into that one...and hey I’m in a good mood right now so I don’t mind the ribbing. Let’s get back on track though yeah? I have vital information for you still, so keep watching the spiral, keep listening to my voice, keep relaxing and obeying.” I leaned back in my chair, my chest was going to assert itself no matter what, so I didn’t bother trying to hide it, I’d never feel ashamed of Monica and Gloria anyway! Still, fretting about the watch, which was essentially a ticking time bomb, wasn’t going to help. Relaxing, thinking, and obeying Dom were the things that were going to help. Keeping calm kept me from getting hamstrung by emotions. Thinking helped ensure I’d act quickly when I found Veronica and Angie. Obeying Dom was getting me the vital information I needed so that I would have access to all available information. Not knowing something could be as bad as panicking at the wrong moment, so obeying was just as important as relaxing or thinking.

“Very good...student. Now, this programming doesn’t have to be seen as a bad thing. Clearly it can be used for bad reasons, but it can also be used for good too. Let me demonstrate.” I wasn’t going to interrupt anyway, but now that he told me to let him demonstrate, I was effectively mute. I couldn’t have stopped him from demonstrating if I wanted to, and I clearly wanted to. “You find me breathtakingly handsome.” I gasped, my breath running away from me for a moment.

“I find you breathtakingly handsome...” I said, already knowing that it was true. I’d clearly thought so since I’d met him, but now that he was tamed and there was no need to worry it was a lot easier to notice just how attractive Dom actually was.

“Good. Finding me to be so attractive helps you to trust me more, trusting me more means getting the information out of me you need, and trusting that it’s all correct. You see how the spiral can benefit you? You see how you could not want to remove the programming?”

“Mhmm,” I said, licking my lips and crossing my legs. It wasn’t exactly subtle flirting, but hey the man wasn’t exactly subtle himself with those bulging muscles, short buzzed hair, and all in business casual! I never thought I’d be into the musclebound thug in office wear but...mmm it was really working for me right now. Definitely not my fault. Real shame he was going to prison when all this was over. Real shame... Kind of made me want to make the most of our time together...but that would be unprofessional while Veronica and Angie were carrying that watch around.

“You’re getting horny aren’t you?”

“I’m getting horny...” I replied, answering his question while I uncrossed and recrossed my legs. I hoped this lesson ended soon, then I could find Veronica and Angie, save them, get us all out of here, and make sure Dom had something to remember me by while he was behind bars.

“Excellent. Then how about we get you out of that skirt right now hmm?”

“No, we can’t have sex until after I save everyone here,” I said sadly, answering his question with a disappointed purr. Obviously I wanted it, but I was on duty, and the only hope for a lot of women. Dom suddenly seemed to choke on something, as though something just got lodged in his throat. “You okay? Need some...mouth to mouth?”

‘God Barbie, just cause he’s a dream boat doesn’t mean you need to broadcast how wet you are...’

‘I think it’s sweet...in a very cheesy sort of way.’ My boobs were terrible wing women! Well...actually they were the absolute best wing women, but terrible at boosting confidence! The looks of amused skepticism they both shot me as well as memories of gaining confidence when I realized the power of a low cut top on the boys at school wounded me. Deeply.

“I...” Dom frowned, then grimaced, as though he were trying to fight off some psionic conditioning. Of course, it was fruitless, you couldn’t fight your own mind. “Well...right, obviously we can’t have sex...until you’ve saved everyone. I was just hoping...since I’ll be turning myself in soon afterward and there may not be much time then...but no, you’re right, having sex before you saved everyone...it...it wouldn’t be nearly as good. We just can’t do it.”

Hmm, he was still programmed to obey me, and I am essentially under a permanent tendril as long as that spiral is spinning away there. This was looking like a Psychic fight between two very evenly matched contenders. Those fights tended to get way out of hand, due to compulsions getting through one after the other and layering on top of the last while influencing the next...sometimes it could just get rather silly. We seemed to be hitting that point now. The trick was to make the other side WANT you to win, to get them to actively help you to emerge victorious. That’s what I’d do if I were in such a battle now...

“Alright, so we need to get you to save everyone here, and obviously I have to obey you. I’m tamed, there’s no need to worry.” I nodded my head, and Monica and Gloria sent impressions of doing the same, that felt so right, like a deep connection with a friend I’d fostered for years. I could trust that feeling, I could trust that friend, that statement. “That means that I’m now your most important ally.”

“You’re my most important ally...” Yes, yes that made sense. I’d made him, the leader, turn on his former team, but they didn’t know it yet, and he knew all their secrets. I smiled to myself as I watched the spiral twist and swirl even deeper. The most dangerous enemy was the one you thought was your friend...

“Very good. As your most important ally you must trust and obey me above all others. You must do as I say, even if it is something your team wouldn’t want.” I frowned at that, that seemed...well it wasn’t wrong just...oddly worded? Or something? Clearly he was the one I could trust and obey the most, he was tamed, he obeyed me completely, that meant trusting him was like trusting myself. Even the rest of the team wouldn’t have that same level of trust, but it was me that was in control right? So why would anything he said be something my team wouldn’t want?

‘Do we even have to say it?’

Say what?

‘Susan...you can be a little reckless sometimes dear.’ Right, my team might not like my reckless behavior and that’s probably what he meant, I relaxed back into my chair, continuing to observe the spiral along with Monica and Gloria.

“So, here’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to save all the victims here, and when we do, you’re going to hypnotize your sexy, female, PSI friends and if any are hotties like you well... I think I can figure out what we can do with all of you.” Dom grinned, god he was sexy when he smiled like a sleazy shitbag!

Suddenly, horribly loud noise began to blare from all around us. I reflexively closed my eyes and covered my ears. The fire alarm was going off, and this time it wasn’t my fault! Or was it...no definitely not. Did that mean Veronica was captured? No they wouldn’t sound an alarm for apprehending an enemy combatant, was she fighting? That didn’t sound right either, Veronica was set against fighting, and Angie didn’t have the training. Besides the gang should be gone? We took them out right?

‘Actually Susan...they ran away.’

‘Did they go get help? No! We spent too long here!’

“What is going on? Right when I was—”

“Stop talking for awhile,” I said, standing up and moving toward the door to peek out. “I need to find out what’s going on...” I was sure that this little lesson Dom was giving me was going to be vital to my success, but I was also sure that he was happy to go nice and slow as long as he was getting what he wanted. Now that there was some urgency again, and I was freed from the spiral’s pseudo tendril, I needed to retake full control. I peered into the hall, trying to listen for any sign of approach. Dom clammed up immediately, probably because of the psionic compulsion to obey my words, but I liked to think that just a little bit was due to the sight of me strutting across the office and bending just a little as I leaned out the door, showing off those hot pink panties with the little black bows under my teeny skirt. I certainly didn’t have to bend over very far. Unfortunately the fire alarm was far too loud for me to hear anything, or enjoy showing off to such a sexy man, and I couldn’t see anyone in the ha

llway. Whatever was happening it was happening away from us.

“Come here...” I told the handsome thug boss. “And bring that spiral with you...” The spiral was vital to my success for this mission. I needed to bring it back to HQ and... What would I do with it then? Get Julia to deprogram me? That...might not be the best move though. The spiral’s programming could be very useful, I could probably even use it on Veronica and give her some of the same benefits I was enjoying. Besides, there was more to this than one group. Dom already confirmed he was working for someone else. Someone he was scared of... Dom approached me with the spiral in hand, showing it to me and letting me watch it spin and twirl for a bit... Yeah, I couldn’t give up the programming just yet, it was vital to my success... I took the spiral and placed it...well I didn’t really have any pockets, but it wasn’t exactly big, a little pocket-sized device that I just stuffed between my cleavage. That was when Dom lifted my shirt up for me. Sexy and thoughtful...definitely needed to give him a good time before he had to go away...but after.

“Okay, what’s the best way for finding out what’s going on?” I asked, turning to Dom and trying not to stare at the way his arms weren’t quite contained in that button up shirt.

“...definitely the roof. I have the key,” Dom said after some hesitation. He was so cute when he was thinking of ways to get me to not command him.

“Lead the way then, and don’t even try to get rid of your programming to obey me. You know I won’t trust you unless you’re tamed and not a worry like this,” I said, giving Dom a slap on his butt, mmmm, and locking down my control over him. Sure I was probably being overly cautious, but the way these things tended to work was both sides kept fighting until they both felt like they’d won, only one party was deluded by psionic conditioning. It obviously wasn’t me this time, but I needed to ensure it stayed that way. It was deceptively easy to turn the tables on someone, especially if they were kept in close proximity.

Dom, obviously, obeyed my command, leading me up to the roof via ladder and hatch, which he helpfully unlocked for me. I’m sure he wished he was the one following behind me, I must’ve made quite the sight sashaying through the halls with provocatively swinging hips and my shirt slung over my shoulder, Monica and Gloria being able to see better would only benefit me after all, but I was having too much fun staring at HIS firmly exercised bottom as we made our way to the ladder, hehe and of course he lead the way up the ladder as well...

‘Barbie...we really need to get laid. This is starting to affect the mission.’

‘Do you think he put in a compulsion for Susan to view him as exceptionally sexual?’ Gloria asked, hypocritically I might add! I knew that she, and Monica, were both looking just as much as I was!

‘I- Well... Hey, can’t blame a tit for appreciating art. Hard, well chiseled...art...’

‘Well... Perhaps he enhanced his natural good looks to be erm...distracting...’ Based on the current thoughts going through Monic and Gloria’s heads, namely them wrapping around a nice, big...psionic organ located in Mr. Blackhart’s pants and showing him how well they could all...work together. Not going to lie, I was certainly up for it.

Upon reaching the roof I had to put all this out of my mind, because the cavalry had arrived. Looking down I could see a sort of controlled chaos happening on the grounds below. The school was fairly small as far as school’s go, it was an elementary school after all, and in a relatively small city. So it wasn’t much trouble at all for the entire building to be surrounded by black cars and flashing red and blue lights at every intersection. Figures in black hoodies frantically scrambling away from the building while trying to hide their faces were apprehended immediately by the members of the PSI currently moving in on the building in a slow, steadily encroaching wave. Those who thought to avoid the highly congested paths leading to exits blocked off with cars and attempt to make their way across the playground to where a single officer stood, isolated from any backup, found themselves flopping to the ground unconscious as Butters blasted through their minds, shields or no shields.

Butters was a big man, still well muscled from his days in the army, but with soft features that showed off too little adherence to steady fitness regiments and too much adherence to fast food. He was the most powerful psychic we had in the region, easily a Grade 4 in terms of power, but he had no control, which is why he had to be isolated from everyone, and why he was our wheelman. No one was getting close to our getaway vehicle while he was there. At the moment he stood near the back exit of the school, hands in his pockets, but watching closely for any nearby gang members attempting to escape. Several feet away lay 4 gang members, unmoving, in the playground sand.

Constance was on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Her power was barely more than a Grade 1, but she had such fine control that she could often take down enemies much stronger than her. Sufficiently powerful psychics can smash through shields. Butters, as a psychic with Grade 4 strength, can smash through any Grade 2 or weaker shield, and he’s strong enough to smash through very weak Grade 3 shields as well. Constance, on the other hand, wasn’t strong enough to put a Hardened Dart through a Grade 3’s non hardened shield! And getting commands through to even a non psychic’s inner thoughts was very difficult for her, in the normal ways at least. Her control was so good, and so precise, that she was able to inject her commands through a shield’s bubble, often without the other person even noticing. She walked, no stalked toward the building with clear anger and disgust showing through her body language, flanked by two PSI officers watching for any ambushes. Suddenly both officers swung their pistols to ard a row of bushes near the school’s entrance. I looked down and saw a gang member cowering inside, hidden completely from the officers’ sight, but Constance must’ve been scanning for human minds because they knew exactly where he was and Constance didn’t even bat an eye as she stepped into the building, and out of my line of sight.

I counted 15 gang members altogether, five more than Veronica and I had dealt with in the library. I turned to Dom and saw him nodding his head as he watched PSI swarm and dismantle his operation. Clearly he was still under my compulsion to want to surrender to PSI because he looked like a man whose patience had finally paid off, he was even smiling a bit. Well, at least he’d earn those sexy pictures, I think now it was time to give him his...going away present.

“So, looks like those girls are going to be safe after all,” I said, my skirt dropping to the ground as I prepared to christen this roof in celebration. “Why don’t you get those pants off and I’ll...ensure you get what’s coming to you.” Dom grinned and started to remove his clothes, his cock was rapidly swelling to full size, not the biggest I’d ever seen but he was so incredibly sexy it didn’t matter. Besides, contrary to popular belief bigger wasn’t always better. A girl loved a cock she could feel, one that filled her up and hit all the right spots, but go too big and you could get hurt. Bigger was not always comfortable either, unless you were really, really wet, like I was.

‘Don’t forget about us...’ Monica said, giving the impression of a she wolf liking her chops.

‘Yes I...I’d very much like to be a part of this...’ Gloria said, almost panting with desire. I couldn’t blame them. Why did all the incredibly hot guys have to be so naughty?

‘So that we can punish them.’

“Lay on your back.” Dom frowned, clearly he wasn’t expecting to be on the bottom in this, but what else could he have hoped for when he was so tamed and had to obey my every command. He opened his mouth to try a protest, but my command to stop talking was still in effect. Even though it was a vague command Psionics communicated my intent behind it, and the intent was that he should talk unless I wanted it. His own brain would rationalize it however it could, but the end result was that he would not talk without some prompting from me, like a question or permission.

“Good...” I praised as Dom laid down on the roof, clearly feeling a bit uncomfortable against the rough material of the roof. I found it hard to care, do you know how many guys want blowjobs and don’t ever bother to think about what that does to our poor knees? At least the discomfort was spread out and not focused on two important joints. My bra fell to the floor of the roof and Monica and Gloria helped to make that roof a little more comfortable as I lowered myself down and slowly removed his underwear, big tits dangling enticingly before his eyes.

‘Mmm he’s staring...’

‘Grab me... Take me... Please Susan tell him to grab me...’

Relax girls, I think we’re all going to get what we want from this... I licked my lips and slid my hot pink underwear to the side, those little black bows taunted me with their presence, and just to make sure I was really the one in control of this situation, I pulled them off and tossed them aside. Unfortunately, the bows ended up ripping my panties too and they fell away, unable to ever be worn again. Oh well, I just really didn’t want the bows there. I was in control, I wasn’t dressing up to be frilly or pretty, I was just horny and happened to have this incredibly sexy man around who was totally tame and I didn’t need to worry about.

“Ooooh yes...” I said, sinking myself onto his cock and beginning a nice, steady rhythm of bouncing on his cock.

‘Ah... Hell yes...’

‘Oooo, mhmm...’

I broadcast the sensation to my breasts, they were as much a part of me as anything, they deserved to feel just as good as I did, and my hands embraced my partners, squeezing them and massaging them lovingly.

‘Oh...Susan... Mmmm...’

‘Harder...’

‘We love you Susan...’

I loved them too. It was good to love your body. Heh, considering the context I was loving my body in more ways than one!

“Nghh ahhh... fuuuuu...” Dom squirmed on the ground, his cock feeling so nice and warm inside me. It was a nice cock, but I don’t think this would be the best I’ve ever had. College was a wonderful time to...get to know myself, but it was also a time when I wasn’t quite so experienced and everything felt so much more...sensitive. I continued to bounce at a steady, leisurely pace. I had nothing to worry about, especially not the mute hottie beneath me. Even the pocketwatch wasn’t much of a worry now. Even if Veronica or Angie opened the briefcase and found it, PSI officers would be nearby to help and, if needed, get them to Julia or a Psionic field surgeon.

“Mhmm yeah? Does that feel good?” I purred teasingly, squeezing his cock by tensing my pussy and sliding up and down with more of a “grip” on his sensitive, psionic organ.

“Oh yess!” he said, panting heavily as I continued to ride him up and down, continued to squeeze him, grip him, grind against him... Mmm I was making myself a bit breathless as well actually... It felt so good to be in control, to be taking advantage of someone who couldn’t resist. I started to go faster, and as I did I couldn’t help but think about Veronica being the one below me instead. Sexy Veronica, her eyes blank and mindless as I hypnotized her with that watch... Or Constance, her frigid, serious exterior crumbling to nothing as I hypnotized her, she was weak enough Psionically that she couldn’t resist if I tried hard enough, if I was serious enough about taking her.

“Ooooooo mmmm...” Why was I thinking about that now? I swear I hadn’t had any thoughts like this before...well sexual thoughts about Veronica were almost unavoidable, but Belluci? And the sexy PSI secretary Julia had? Mmm Julia herself. She even had a spiral right there in her own office. Hypnotizing the bimbo doctor would be easiest of all... Oh no...Oh I was cumming...

‘Susan don’t stop...’

‘Don’t stop... Belluci...Rogers...Dr. Brown...so hot...so sexy... Hypnotize them...’

‘Just for a bit...just for some fun roleplay...ohhhh roleplay as our sex slaves... Mmmm...’

‘They don’t even have to know...’

That’s it! “I’m cumming!” I screamed, rocking myself along Dom’s cock, using him as nothing more than a sex toy to get myself off to boiling hot fantasies about all my sexy female PSI friends.

“Yeah, yeah that’s right, take it Barbie! Cum on my cock!” Oh I was cumming on his cock alright. Evidently Dom could talk now, the intent behind my command must’ve just been not to talk till I felt safe enough around him to chat again and things were less serious. It was funny how intent worked, the intent someone had behind their Psionic command really affected how the other person’s brain would interpret and rationalize the command...though I wondered why I was thinking about something like that when I’d just gotten off to thinking about hypnotizing all my sexy female PSI friends into being my sex slaves...

‘I believe men refer to this as...erm...’

‘Post nut clarity Barbie. Don’t be afraid of words Gloria.’

I snickered as the high level of arousal we were feeling started to deflate quickly. Evidently I just needed one good cum and that took care of everything, almost like a Psionic command where the intent behind it was just to fuel the need to have an orgasm, and not much thought was given after that.

“Don’t stop now Barbie, I’m almost there myself...” Oh right, poor Dom, sexy as he was, still hadn’t gotten off yet. Well, it was very gentlemanly of him to let me get what I needed first, might as well reward him for his...chivalry.

“Mmmm I bet you are babe. This cock feels so big and hard inside me. Mmmm Dom you’re making me all tingly and horny again...” I purred, rocking my hips and grinding his cock in rough churning motions designed to stimulate as much of his cock at once as I could. Dom grunted and stopped talking, his hands grabbing my hips as he began to thrust up into me, trying desperately to get off and soaking up all my lies like a sponge. I honestly don’t know how guys can’t see through these kinds of things girls do when they fake it. I mean, it sounds so obvious in my head, but men think so highly of themselves that, well of course his big, fat, manly cock would drive me right back up to feeling horny and needy again. After all, if he loved playing with it so much, why wouldn’t I? Silly boys.

“Oh Dom... Dom you’re going so deep... So deep...” I gasped, putting a hand to my heart as though swooning like a cheesy 1950s rom com. “You’re going to make me cum again... Don’t stop... Please don’t stop...” Dom took my words as heavenly edict, his face going a bit red with exertion as he pistoned into me over and over, his enthusiasm was...quite nice, and I started to feel my body heating up again, getting back into that lovely pleasure that had swept over me earlier. Mmm is this what they mean by fake it till you make it? I could get used to it...

“Oh! Mmm that’s good... That’s...that’s really good. Keep giving it to me, just like you make your sex slaves do for you. Be my sex slave Dom.” Now some people may see this as extremely unprofessional, others may see it as deserving. The slaver becoming a slave himself, I saw it mostly as roleplay. I wasn’t using any Psionic compulsion to reinforce the idea, so it was never going to go deeper than his surface thoughts...not unless Dom here had a HUGE submissive streak and reinforced the idea constantly for several hours, if not days. Still, it helped drive me to my second orgasm just to hear him say the words...

“Yes Mistress...”

“Ooooooo mmmm,” I cried out again as his cock convulsed inside me, pumping me full of his seed and putting those birth control pills to work. Hey if I don’t ever use them what’s the point in taking them right? Eh, not like I was ovulating anyway, but I don’t think anyone wants to hear about that. The point is he thought of himself, at least on the surface, as my sex slave, and that was a REAL big turn on for me. I don’t even know exactly why, I’m used to playing the bait, the submissive, the target. Getting underestimated is part of what makes this job fun...but having someone admit to my superiority is kinda...exhilarating. It definitely isn’t common.

‘Admit to? Real subtle there Barbie...’

‘Susan do you think you may have a complex for control since so much of your job relies on you being, at least seen as, someone with little to no control at all?’

I didn’t have to take that... Right? I didn’t have to take that at all! In fact as I climbed off the wheezing Dom and looked for my clothes, minus panties...oops. I cinched my bra on extra tight, just to show them that I had plenty of control left in my life.

‘Yeah... Feeling all that control now. But you know what? So are you...’ Monica strained, and I had to admit that the bra was already tight enough when worn properly, I was in danger of running out of oxygen at this rate... Regrettably I fixed my bra, pulled on my skirt, donned my top, and held the remnants of my ruined panties in my fingers. Stupid bows...this was all their fault.

‘Susan...’ Okay I take SOME responsibility, 40%.

“What...the hell...is this?” roared a voice from behind me. I spun on my heels, did I ever take those off? and saw James Patton climbing up onto the roof, looking from Dom, to me, and back to Dom with worrying levels of anger in his eyes. Patton was very protective of his team, particularly me, like an overprotective father, and at the moment he seemed to be contemplating murder on poor Dom there, who was naked and out of breath and looking increasingly worried he wouldn’t actually get those pictures in prison after all.

“Silvers...” I said firmly, using Patton’s codename to remind him that, although the situation looked...unusual, I was still on a mission and able to take care of myself. Patton looked up at me, and immediately his expression softened, something like pride crossed his eyes before he made his way over to Dom and forced him onto his back, still naked, and cuffed him right there on the roof, after fitting him with an Inhibitor Band of course. Technology that can disrupt Psionics... It’s bands like those that gave me the doubt needed to wonder if Dom’s Psi Tech stuff was actually real. The tattoos seemed to suggest that, at least some of the grunts, believe that technology is the key to unlocking the mind. Maybe Dom does too, in the long run, but so far all experts on the subject have told us that technology like the Inhibitor Band do not generate Psionics, and as far as they are aware it is impossible for technology to do so, but they can block transmission between brain and body making Psionics impossible, as well as certain reflexes. Looks like the experts are vindicated so far. You can block Psionics with technology, but not replicate it...unless you use a loophole like Dom did.

“Alright, let’s march you out to the van. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to not use your Psionic abilities, any Psionic abilities you use can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney...” Patton said, being quite rough and marching Dom down to the ladder while reading him his rights. Dom’s clothes were left on the roof, accidently I’m sure... Patton was like that dad with the shotgun you told you wanted to take his daughter out to dinner. If he felt you abused his daughter, the gun would be put to use. I don’t know if it’s flattering or annoying to be looked after in that way, but I trusted Patton, and he always spoiled me and Veronica. Belluci would gut him like a fish if he tried spoiling her!

‘Okay okay, nice thoughts about Silvers and all but Suzie? Aren’t you forgetting something?’

‘Susan, it’s over. We’re safe, and the women here are safe. We did it... I think we can celebrate just a little don’t you?’ I smiled, that was a good point. We did a good thing, helped a lot of people, I might even get a medal for this after all is said and done!

* * *

“Susan Tanner?” asked the smartly dressed man in the suit standing outside my home just a few days after getting back from the school incident.

“Yes?”

“You’re ordered to appear in Court concerning the case of Angie Nguyen’s mind. Have a nice day.”

‘You think they’ll have your medal there Barbie?’

Shut up Monica...