The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 7: Operation Class Cutter

The library was deathly quiet for a moment, whoever staffs this place during the school year would be proud. Four people in the room, three against one, and right now I’d favor the one with Veronica and I being without our psionics and Angie being untrained and needing verbal cues by me to fight. A small turn of fortune was that none of the other ‘teachers’ appeared to want to enter the library, simply standing outside as onlookers instead. Perhaps the single man inside the library with us was their only Psychic? Psychics were fairly rare after all, but even if he was it did us three little good now, weakened and powerless as we were...

“Well this has been a lot of fun, but I’m not paid by the hour, so we’re going to end this quickly,” the man said, turning toward Veronica first. “You’ve been a big thorn in our side young lady. Putting teachers to sleep, breaking out of class, trying to encourage your classmates to copy your delinquent behavior, getting caught and then breaking out of detention! Quite a day you’ve had, a very tiring day, you must feel so sleepy. Why don’t you rest for now? We can try again when you wake up.”

My eyes widened as I turned toward Veronica whose eyes had begun to droop lower and lower the more the man spoke. “Veronica!” I shouted, kneeling down and shaking her, trying to keep her awake.

“S-Susan? I’m so tired...I think...maybe if I just have a quick nap...we can try to escape again later...after I wake up...” she said, her voice so soft I could barely hear her words, even kneeling right next to her. I couldn’t stop her from falling asleep, not without being able to counter the man’s Psionic powers with my own. Right now he was pushing feelings of unbelievable exhaustion into Veronica’s defenseless mind, while sending Darts in to tell her she wanted to go to sleep. Veronica’s eyes closed and she slumped over, finally giving in to her exhaustion, and I shivered at how vulnerable we were.

“And then there were two,” the man said villainously, looking at me and Angie. It was clear from the way he looked at us that he didn’t consider either of us a threat. Angie was too deeply brainwashed and too untrained to be able to fight him without my instructions, and if I had to tell her what to do, he would know exactly what was coming for him. I, on the other hand, was a big threat that he was completely unaware of, but not at the moment. At the moment I was exactly what he thought me to be, a normal, powerless woman in an insultingly skimpy schoolgirl outfit.

“Please,” I pleaded with him, turning his attention to me, “Just let us go, we just want to go home. You have to know, somewhere deep down, that this is wrong, that you’re ruining people’s lives. Just let us go home and wipe our memories of this place.” I didn’t think that my pleas would affect this man, but then I wasn’t trying to get him to turn a new leaf, I was trying to stall for Gloria or Monica to wake up.

“You wanna go home?” the man asked derisively, throwing his head back and laughing loudly. Well Gloria was always the more diplomatic of the three of us, but did he have to laugh so loudly? What did he expect me to say? Oh and wonderful all the men outside the library seemed to be laughing along despite being behind sound proof doors. I wasn’t going to blush though, I’m not going to be cowed into a reaction because men underestimate me. That’s why I’m so good at my job in the first place.

“Don’t laugh at my Mistress!” Angie said, cowed into a reaction as she frowned at the man, who turned to her with a sour look on his face.

“Shut up slut, you’re damaged goods now anyway!” he said, brushing her aside.

“Stay out of this Angie,” I said, facing her as she turned to me in confusion. “Just stay there and don’t do anything.” I didn’t want Angie to get involved in this, she was untrained and weak and any action she took might provoke the man, ruining my delay tactic. The man smiled at me, as though I were a pet who performed a trick. That was scary, I had no protection at all, so any of my thoughts now could be Psychic Darts pushed into my mind.

“I’ll tell you what babe, you’ve been a fine piece of uh...” he let his eyes roam up and down my exposed body, “entertainment,” he finished with a chuckle. “I’ll grant you one wish.” His eyes glittered maliciously and Angie’s look of hope made my stomach turn. He was playing with us, taunting us, and taunting me in particular. I wasn’t about to play along, but it was helping my delay tactics along.

“Fine, I wish you would let me and my friends go home with no further programming in us,” I said tonelessly, not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me hope, that would end the game and I needed the game to keep going for a little longer.

“You, and your slave, AND your other friend?” the man asked with a sly grin on his face. “That sounds like three wishes to me babe, do I look like a damn genie? No no, you get one wish. Only one, better make it count.” His teeth were showing now and he looked like a cartoon villain now, standing there menacingly, grinning at me. What was his game? Was he going to use a Dart to influence my “wish?”

“Then let Angie go home,” I said rolling my eyes. She was a civilian anyway, Veronica and I had the highest chances of getting out of here with our Core Personalities unmodified...granted it wasn’t terribly high chances even for us, but I doubted he was going to let anyone go anyway. The look of shock and gratitude I got from Angie made me cringe though. She’d bought into the hope, and now he was going to rip it away, painfully.

“Oh I’m sorry toots, but I didn’t say that I’d be letting you choose your wish. I’ll be choosing the wish to grant,” the man said as though he were revealing the plot twist to a thriller movie. Angie’s face fell, but I couldn’t worry about that now, the man was clearly about to read my mind, and I needed to keep my surface thoughts clean of my plan to buy time for Gloria or Monica. Luckily for me, he didn’t know I had Psionic abilities of my own, and he wouldn’t expect me to have the training to hide thoughts from him. Unfortunately, if he decided to probe more than just my surface thoughts, if he went into my Inner Thoughts there was nothing I could do to hide from his probe.

I didn’t worry about that though, instead I focused on my emotions, felt them bubble up inside me, and only focused on thoughts that fed those emotions. Rational thought is easy to probe for a Psychic, clear and ordered thoughts that Psionic Probes can pick up effortlessly, but emotions are much harder. Emotions cloud the mind, both for the person feeling the emotion, and for the person trying to probe that mind. It’s so much harder to find out what a person is thinking about when all you’re picking up on is a strong emotion. Well the strongest emotion I had right now was hate, so I focused on that. I hated what had been done here, not just to me, but to Angie and Veronica. I hated that there were dozens of helpless young women trapped here, and that I was helpless to save them. I hated that I was helpless. I hated that I was at the mercy of this dumb thug. I hated that people like that existed in this world, and I hated it when they get away with doing horrible things for so long. And you know what else? I hated the fact that I had to trounce about this building in this horrible, awful uniform!

“Wish granted,” the man said suddenly, snapping me out of my reverie of hate. “You really hate that uniform don’t you? Wish you didn’t have to wear it right?” he asked me, his questions suspiciously leading...

“No I don’t, I plan to get rid of it the first chance I get.” The man’s smile deepened.

“Then I’ll allow you to get rid of it now. You no longer have to wear your uniform.” I searched his eyes for some kind of trap, but couldn’t see what he was planning. I unbuttoned my too tight, too small shirt and pulled it off, dropping it to the floor in relief. It felt much better to be out of that degrading uniform at least partially, it’d probably feel even better to get it all the way off. I worked on my bra next, sighing in relief as the clasp came undone and my breasts, confined uncomfortably for far too long, finally were able to breathe. Not that Monica and Gloria really needed air, but I’m sure they’d appreciate the extra room all the same if they were awake. My bra joined my shirt in the pile. I ignored the man’s stares directed at my chest, I was all too used to those kinds of stares anyway, and the important thing right now was to finally get myself out of this stupidly revealing outfit.

The next step was my skirt and panties, but I couldn’t seem to pull them down, something seemed...wrong about it, but I couldn’t figure out what. Experimentally I turned around and bent over at the waist, keeping my legs locked. My tiny little skirt and lacy panties slid down my curvy hips and long legs smoothly and easily. I stepped out of them and added them both to my pile, but remained bent over, why was I doing that? Oh, of course, my shoes. I started to undo my high heels, but still couldn’t get them off, locked onto my feet as they were. Angie looked very uncomfortable with what was happening, but thankfully stayed silent. I sat down on the hard carpeted floor, peeling the paper towels off of the heels and setting them on the pile, but there was no way for me to take the shoes off.

“Don’t worry about the shoes sweet cheeks,” the man said to me, leering at my body lustfully. “You already took them off, remember?” he asked causing me to blink a couple times. No I didn’t already take them off they were... I looked down at my feet, my bare feet, and glanced off to the side where my pile of clothes lay, the heels sitting right on top. I thought back, and in fact did remember already taking the heels off, the man gave me a special key to unlock them with. I don’t know where the key went though. Angie looked like she really wanted to say something, but she was still under my command to not do anything, including speaking.

“So, what happens next?” I asked, sitting naked on the floor of a high school library while dozens of gang members looked at me in lust.

“Now you go home,” the man said, his voice now softer, more soothing. I leaned back against a nearby bookshelf and let my body relax. “You forget any of this happened. Go to your bed. Have a little naughty fun...”

“Naughty...fun...” I said to myself, laying my head down on my pillow. I felt so charged tonight, my entire body feeling as though it were under an electric current. My hands slowly moved down my legs, rubbing up and down, up and down. My thighs parted all by themselves, not bothering to ask my brain for permission.

I was feeling so naughty tonight, maybe it was because I’d spent the entire day with Veronica, staking out a hunch that never panned out, or maybe it had just been too long since I’d last had a little fun. Whatever it was I was feeling too warm and tingly to care. I gently, slowly pressed my legs together, teasing myself a bit as my thighs slowly closed, pressing against my pussy lips and causing a warm, electric sensation to spread outward from my core. I held on as long as I could, but the sensual pressure of my legs pressing together felt far too good to my overly sensitive body. I lost control of my limbs and my legs fell open once more, wider than before.

“Relax Suzie,” Monica said in my mind, her voice thick and sensual. “Don’t try to force it, just be a good girl and let your body make you feel good,” she purred in my mind.

“That’s right Susan,” Gloria added, her sweet, soft voice like warm honey flowing into my brain, making it all sticky and slow. “Your body knows what to do, all you have to do is follow along.”

I relaxed my hands, no longer trying to control them, just letting them slide lazily up my body. My fingers traced their way up to my breasts, my right hand on my right breast, Gloria, massaging her gently. We both sighed in appreciation, the sensation causing my body to warm, my thighs dampened. My left hand on my left breast, Monica, squeezed her firmly, pinching her nipple hard. We both moaned in appreciation, the moan mixing with mine and Gloria’s sighs, our minds open to each other, open to all the erotic sensations flowing into us, and now between us. It was so good, the pleasure each of us felt amplified by three.

“Mmmm yeah. That’s good Suzie, just keep being nice and good...”

“Oh yes Susan. Close your eyes, focus on the sensation.” My eyes fluttered closed. My right hand fingers began to take hold of Gloria’s nipple, they rolled it round and round, while squeezing her soft breast flesh gently, but firmly. Gloria moaned in bliss, an echo of my own. My left hand fingers gripped harder on Monica, tightening like a vice and pulling her nipple up and up until her entire large, heavy tit-flesh body was lifted into the air. The rough treatment caused us to cry out in bliss while I squirmed on the bed, my legs opening up a little more.

“Oooo Suzie yes, keep going, keep following along now. Let your fingers slowly slide down your body now,” Monica said, her voice so hot and seductive inside my sex coated brain. My right hand began to move downward now, slowly making its way along my soft, generous curves. My left hand moved across my chest, gripping Gloria and squeezing softly, massaging her girth and rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

“Mmhmm... Just let all your stress and worry melt away from your body Susan. Let them pool between your thighs where we can deal with them so much easier.” I couldn’t disobey Gloria’s words if I’d wanted to. I hadn’t been in control of my arms and legs, fingers and hands for several minutes, but now my limbs seemed to just sink deepr into the soft fabric of the bedsheets. My fingers even slowed their lazy trek downward, brushing along my tummy and causing my breath to come quicker.

My body knew what was coming, my entire being was preparing for it. My breathing was getting faster as my excitement mounted. My fingers traced against sensitive skin, every slight caress causing my excitement to build higher and higher, flowing through me on a wave of warm electricity. My fingers found my shaved mound, and I gasped in anticipation of deeper pleasures. I didn’t always shave, only started after getting hit with a Psionic Dart, and found myself liking it, even after getting the suggestion out of my head. My smooth skin was so sensitive now, my fingers were maddening to me, causing my hips to unconsciously rise upward in anticipation of what came next. My fingers paused for a moment, letting me bask on the edge for a moment. My entire body was so charged and tense, and yet perfectly relaxed, my muscles deft to my brain’s commands. Then my fingers dipped forward, finding hot, pink, soaking wet pussy to rub.

“Yessssss Suzie. Nice and slow, up and down,” Monica’s voice was a static hiss in my ears. I let out a deep, throaty moan as my fingers splashed about along my wet slit. They slide slickly up and down my crevasse, and my toes curled with the sensation of pleasure. Gloria and Monica moaned loudly inside my head, my pleasure shared through our mental link.

“So good Susan. So good!” Up and down, up and down...slow and slick my fingers slid. My eyes rolled toward the back of my head, my hips wiggled and rose up to meet my skating fingertips. My legs had somehow fell even further apart without me noticing, but honestly my head was far too filled with hot, thick, sexy honey that everything was beyond my notice now. A warm, comfortable fog settled over my mind. I didn’t want to move, didn’t want to stop, didn’t even want to cum. My body felt soooo good, so perfectly sexy. Everything was perfect, and all I wanted was for it to continue.

“Good girl Suzie! Good good girl! Rub that hot little clit now, rub it!” My fingers began to spin, swirling around and around on my hard little nub. Suddenly I couldn’t breathe properly, my lungs just couldn’t get enough air in them and I began to pant, my hips thrusting upward as my fingers began to move faster and faster. The pleasure intensified, pulling more vocal reactions from my full, now parted lips.

“Slow darling...slow. Don’t try to rush through, just enjoy yourself, and let your body do the same.” My fingers instantly slowed their spinning as though Gloria’s words held them under a magic spell. My entire body seemed to tense up as they did, my breath held hostage by the slow circles dancing around on my clit. It felt far too good to move now, I was a slave to the sensations coursing through me now. They dulled my thoughts with their thick honey-sweet coat of sex, they stole my breath and used it to force out lewd moans through my lips, and now those sweet sensations were enslaving Monica and Gloria to their will as well.

“Oh Suzie! Oh yeah keep that up! Keep that up, don’t stop! Suzie we’re so close, we’re gonna cum...we need to cum!” Monica cried out as my left hand switched back to roughly pinch her nipple and knead her flesh. She was so right, we needed to cum, we NEEDED to. It was the only way to free ourselves from the hot, sticky control of the sex honey coating our minds. We had to cum it all out.

“Mmm you can...you can go a little faster Susan...” Gloria’s voice was thick with desire and desperation in my head, she was starting to lose control to the pleasure coursing through our body, just as I had lost control already, just as Monica had lost control.

“Suzie! Ahhhh yessss! Put your finger in your cunt! Push that finger in and out! Do it!” My body was already complying, my thumb moved down to take over rubbing my clit, and my index and middle finger slid inside my pussy, pressing past my lips and rubbing the inner walls of my sex. My stomach flipped, my toes clenched, and a thick, desperate sounding moan forced its way past my lips.

“Yessssssss!” Monica and Gloria cried out in unison, the pleasure of my fingers inside my snatch echoing out from their minds back into mine and causing me to gasp and moan in desperation all over again. I wiggled my fingers a little faster, and the pleasure slowly increased, that thick honey coating my mind growing even thicker.

It all felt so good, far too good to resist, and I realized that I didn’t want to resist. I needed to cum to free my mind from the sexual desires controlling it, but I didn’t want to cum anymore, I felt too good to cum. I didn’t want to be free, I wanted to feel like this forever, I wanted to be enslaved to the pleasure forever.

“Yesss...” Monica whispered in agreement. My fingers started to slow, to tease my little pussy, to draw out all the pleasure I could while keeping myself from the edge. A third finger entered my pussy as my left hand released Monica to drift down my body, summoned to replace my thumb rubbing my clit slowly and deeply. I sank down to a deeper level of helplessness as the slow methodical rubbing keeping me under the pleasure’s spell.

“Don’t...stop...” Gloria whispered in my brain. No, I wouldn’t stop, I couldn’t stop. It all felt far too good to stop now. My fingers plunged deeper into my pussy, causing me to need to move a little faster to keep the same rhythm. “Don’t stop...” Gloria said, a little louder now. She had nothing to worry about, the pleasure was building and I was so helpless to resist the pleasure. My fingers on my clit started to move a little faster, just to give me a nice thrill, and oh was it sooo nice. So nice that my fingers kept going, moving faster on my clit, unable to stop as the pleasure built higher. “Don’t stop.” Gloria’s voice was getting so loud now, and I heard Monica’s voice starting to join in. My fingers were getting out of control now, the pleasure was building so good so fast, I couldn’t stop them from continuing, from building the pleasure higher by plunging deeper, rubbing faster. I moaned loudly, my breath starting to come back to me in ragged gasps of oxygen. “Don’t stop!” Gloria and Monica shouted at me. Oh but there was nothing I could do now, everything felt too good to stop, there was only continuing, there was only rubbing faster, pumping harder, trying desperately to keep up with the rising tide of pleasure now threatening to drown me. My fingers were a blur across my clit, my hand started to ache pumping in and out of my pussy so hard and fast, and the pleasure was building so high now, it was about to burst! “Don’t—”

“AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!” This time my voice joined the cries of my breasts, the bubble of pleasure burst and my body convulsed in an intense orgasm that shattered all ability to do anything other than lay there and ride it out. It was a culmination of all the previous pleasure that had been dragged out for so long, now it was hitting back hard, and it felt soooooo good to be hit so hard!

My toes finally uncurled after what felt like a century of bliss, all slowly draining away as the lights in my brain started to turn back on, a big wide grin plastered on my face. I could feel Monica and Gloria doing the same, projected dazed, happy states of mind while slowly becoming more and more aware.

I shifted against the bookcase behind me, the carpet was rough and uncomfortable and getting into a nice position was really difficult. My body was covered in sweat and sex juices at the moment, so the air conditioning was making me shiver a bit as I moved and exposed parts of my body to the chilled air. Wait...why was there a bookcase in my bedroom? I looked around, blinking my eyes a few times as the world lurched from my bedroom, to some random library somewhere.

“Under...attack...” Gloria said, her voice sounding so strained and exhausted.

“Pull it...together...ya bimbo...” Monica said, her voice equally strained and exhausted. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on my surroundings. Most people would try to shake their head to clear it, but that just disorients you further, might even cause the room to spin. Closing your eyes and taking deep breaths to calm yourself down is usually the best policy...unless you have a concussion of course, but even then you still don’t want to be shaking your head around.

My eyes opened and I saw the library, I saw the group of men outside looking eager and vicious, and I saw Angie trying her best to go toe to toe with the psychic ‘teacher,’ fighting him Psionically. She was looking pretty bad, her uniform was on the floor except for her panties, indicating he’d gotten a few commands through. She was also looking very winded and flushed, she was probably very aroused by this point in the fight, and was now fighting against both the psychic man and against her own body! The man himself didn’t seem any worse for wear, he was confident, and smiling, maybe a little frustrated, but it was clear that Angie was far outmatched, she just simply wasn’t trained, and it was going to cost her her mind...again.

Unless I had something to say about it that is! Well...did I? Monica and Gloria were back, but they were in no condition to fight, my little uh...private session ensured that they wouldn’t be combat ready for a couple minutes still...oh my did everyone watch that? No, focus Susan, Angie needs you. Can she hold out for a couple minutes? I looked at her just as she let out a loud moan, falling to her knees. Guess not, I tried to reach out to Monica and Gloria, raise my Psionic fists, but they just couldn’t manage to do it, my Psionic abilities couldn’t save Angie because of that big, stupid...incredibly hot, orgasm! Then the right light finally turned on in my brain.

My hand moved to the pile of clothes next to me, my own clothes...no shoes on them though, I was lied to! Good thing I wasn’t looking for shoes, I was looking for my shirt...when did I start thinking of these clothes as “mine?” I found it, pulled it out of the pile and started shaking it in one hand. Luckily everyone’s attention was on Angie, her fingers making their way toward her pussy, making their way toward her ultimate defeat. She was starting to breath so heavily now, her nipples diamond hard. This was not a woman who posed a threat, this was a woman who was ready to be bedded.

THUNK

The Fun Gun fell out of the folds of my shirt where I’d hidden it, hitting the carpeted floor with a dull thunk. I grabbed it immediately and started fiddling with the dial near the top. In Angie’s memory the gun glowed with a green light after the ‘teacher’ moved the dial slightly. Veronica said she tried to use one of these herself and that it didn’t work leading to her capture, but I had Angie’s memories to work with and soon the Fun Gun was glowing green! I grinned and leveled it at the unsuspecting psychic, his eyes gleamed with malice as he assaulted Angie’s barriers, wearing them down, trying to get in, by the look of her probably soaking the outer shield with a feeling of intense arousal, letting the psionic sensation soak through the barrier and into her mind...that would take a lot of concentration on his end, however, and unless he was using his boobs to draw his psionic power from and not his dick, he’d be defenseless while he did it. Too bad he didn’t have tits like mine.

I fired the Fun Gun and the man’s look turned from malicious triumph to shocked pleasure. His eyes went wide as he moaned loudly, the crotch of his pants now showing a large stain. He dropped to his knees looking quite dazed, I knew the feeling, but unfortunately for him I wasn’t feeling particularly merciful at the moment. I fired again and he renewed his moan, slumping to the ground pitifully and groaning. Angie looked shocked, her fingers inches away from her panty covered snatch, but no longer moving as she watched the scene before her unfold. She was no longer getting that sensation of arousal dumped into her mind, and so even though she still had to deal with whatever was already there it was manageable for her now.

I fired again and the gang member on the ground started to convulse a little, groaning and panting more in pain than in pleasure, his balls must ache by now. His friends were looking on in horror now, gone were the lustful expressions I’d seen earlier, now they were watching their leader cum himself into oblivion on the floor of the library. Someone pointed at me, and they all turned to face me. I was stark naked and covered in sweat and cum as a dozen male eyes turned to stare at me, but hey, at least I was getting the recognition I deserved for taking down their psychic! I fired again and this time the gang member let out a howl of pain, causing Angie to stumble back, landing on her well rounded butt. She looked toward me and broke into a wide grin, I think I even saw a tear come to her eye, that made me feel guilty all over again, but at least I now had a healthy conduit to vent all that guilt. I fired again.

“Susan I think that’s enough...” Gloria said timidly in my mind.

“Uh yeah Suzie, he’s completely passed out now anyway...” Monica followed up with. I looked the man over, it was tough to tell from my position sitting down on the floor away from him, but he definitely wasn’t moving anymore. I fired at him one more time just to make sure and definitely not because my brain was coming back to me and I was feeling pretty upset now that my head had cleared.

“Mistress! You’re awake!” Angie cried out, her voice was positively joyous, like a young child that had been trying fruitlessly to wake their parents Christmas morning and had finally just succeeded.

“I suppose I am...let’s reminisce after we get out of here, they don’t look too happy about it,” I said, indicating the dozen men outside who’s expressions were slowly darkening.

“Dozen? I count 10 Suzie,” Monica said, scoffing and sending me an impression of rolling eyes. “Over-exaggerating the danger? Clearly I haven’t been asleep very long.” Stupid Monica, it was an incredibly long time, almost an entire day it seemed! Another eye roll.

I stood up, wincing a little at how cramped up my body felt, but still feeling a lot more like myself now that my tits were in my brain and my body was freshly coming down from a massive cum...look it makes sense in context. Next I needed to find a way to wake up Veronica, perhaps I could just use my Psionic powers to send a Dart into her that would give her a burst of adrenaline which would...why are both Monica and Gloria sending me impressions of chuckling?

“Darling think about how you woke up for a moment,” Gloria said sounding amused. Well I woke up because of that massive orgasm, but if they think I’m gonna eat out Veronica in front of a dozen, sorry ten gang members they had another thing...I have an orgasm gun in my hand right now. The impressions of chuckling turned into expressions of full out laughter. Middle of a jail break attempt girls! Hardly the time!

I pointed the Fun Gun at Veronica and fired. She came hard, gasping in pleasure as her eyes shot open, utter surprise captured in her expression. Her back arched and she let out a long, sultry moan that made little shivers go down my spine. Wow she was...something.

“Yeah, something. Let’s get a move on Barbie!”

“Angie get up and get dressed, we’re getting out of here,” I said, following my own advice and pulling my own clothes on.

“But the teachers outside...” Angie replied nervously, pointing to the men outside the library, now arguing with one another behind the sound proof glass doors. She still obeyed, putting her schoolgirl outfit back on even as she protested. This whole Final Exam fiasco between us at least had SOME benefits, escort missions with civilians were usually a royal pain!

“Oh don’t worry about the ‘teachers.’ I’m feeling quite...recharged suddenly,” I said leveling the Fun Gun at the men while pulling on my bra. Ouch...ow! It was still as uncomfortable to wear as ever, but seeing how all the gang members immediately ducked and ran for cover was worth it.

“Gah! Can’t...breathe...” Monica complained melodramatically as I shoved her into the tight bra along with Gloria. You don’t have lungs Monica, stop over-exaggerating things, I thought to myself ironically.

“Mmmm that is...quite the way to wake up,” said a sensual voice behind me. I grinned and slipped my shirt on, turning to Veronica who was now stretching her limbs out and looking real good doing it! “Eva seems to be awake too, I believe I can fight if you’ll permit me a moment.”

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary,” I said, brandishing the Fun Gun in as cool a way as possible. Veronica giggled. Okay well you try to look cool while pointing a toy ray gun looking thing at people! “Anyway, long story short is, our psychic friend is out cold, and the rest don’t look like they have enough Psionic power between them to make me give a shit. Let’s get out of here!”

The three of us didn’t make the most imposing image walking out of the library dressed in slutty schoolgirl outfits, with my brandishing my ridiculous looking “Fun Gun,” but based on how quickly each and every gang member surrendered to us, we might as well be the four horsewomen of the apocalypse...minus one.