The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 6: Operation Hooky

You know telling me about the alarm FIRST might have been the generally better idea! “Hey, you needed to know about the immediate threat of Allison before worrying about other things.” Other things? OTHER things? Other things like this entire gang sounding the alarm and hunting me down at this very moment? THOSE other things?

As dramatic as my mind was being, logically I knew that Gloria was probably right, which meant that she knew I knew she was probably right. Having to deal with Allison, who did know where I was, was probably more worrisome than dealing with a bunch of gang members who didn’t. Still, they’d been looking for awhile now, well 2 minutes, and hadn’t yet checked the men’s room. Which to be fair to them isn’t the first place I’d check for a lost female sex slave in the making, but they were bound to check here eventually. Then there was the next problem, even if we managed to get out of here without being seen and tried to sneak around the school looking for the exit, it wouldn’t be sight or sound that gave us away, but smell. Angie had been masturbated by a vibrating desk for who knew how many hours and her panties were soaked, and I’d just spent the past 9 to 10 minutes fingering myself so I wasn’t exactly smelling like roses either. Good news...well we WERE in a bathroom, so way to go me and my ability to pick good hiding spots, I guess.

“Angie,” I whispered so quietly I wasn’t really sure she could hear me. Her blinks of confusion verified that, well she just couldn’t hear me, the ringing bell was too loud for whispering, however, it would, hopefully, mask the sound of two escaped slave girls washing up. “Angie,” I said louder, trying to be heard over the bells but not give away my location to anyone passing by outside.

“Yes?” she answered in that lost, high pitched innocent voice that I knew from her memory was not indicative of her real, intelligent self.

“Take off your panties and toss them in the garbage, then wash yourself off with me in the sink, we need to clean ourselves so we don’t smell like sex. I’ll take first watch while you clean up, and you watch the halls for any guar- err teachers while I take my turn. If you see anyone you hide in that stall and keep as quiet as you can, don’t speak even if the teacher calls for you by name, okay?” I said, unlocking the stall door and turning on the water faucet. Water sprang from the nozzle, which is really good because there was a real chance that it just wouldn’t come on.

“Hmm, but isn’t that...bad? Allison says that we should tell on you...nghh don’t wanna think...wanna do what you tell me, but I don’t wanna be a bad girl. I’m not a bad girl...right?” Angie asked, sounding so sad and innocent and helpless, exactly how our enemies wanted her.

“No Angie you’re not a bad girl, you’re a good girl!” I said, wincing as Angie moaned in obvious pleasure at the remark. Okay, so it is not just tailored to teachers saying it, noted. “Uh, don’t listen to Allison, she’s—”

“For crying out, just tell her it’s a special test and if she wants to pass she needs to show that she can obey orders even when previous owners might have conflicting orders. The important part is that she obey the orders of the current owner.” That was...actually brilliant, using Angie’s programming against her. I relayed the words to Angie and her eyes went wide and she nodded with a sudden understanding before setting off to work quickly, her eyes taking that dull tone as she stopped thinking and simply obeyed my orders, taking her panties off and tossing them in the trash before taking off her other clothes, except the shoes of course, and grabbing a handful of paper towels from the dispenser and soaking them in the sink, using that to scrub her body down.

“Yes, I understand, I won’t fail this test Mistress,” Angie said, as she cleaned herself. Apparently Gloria would be a great evil mastermind, I never really gave her much credit on her persuasive social skills since I’ve usually handled things with Monica, but with Monica gone...well she’s a pretty useful ally to have.

“Thanks for the compliment dear but, you should be watching the door,” Monica said projecting pride and pleasure, the non sexual kind, to me. I smiled and turned away from the beautiful display of a naked Angie to pry the door open inch by tiny inch to peek outside. If you were expecting a legion of gang members to coming pouring down the hall, well you’d be disappointed, there was not a single person in the entire hallway! What kind of bad guy hideout was this? I mean I wasn’t complaining, don’t get me wrong, but I almost feel insulted for how little effort they seem to be putting in to catch me!

“I’ve finished Mistress!” Angie called out after only a very short time causing me to wince as her voice echoed a little in the small bathroom. Brainwashing makes you efficient but takes away your forward thinking...I guess? I turned back and tried really hard not to stare at Angie’s naked, wet body. I failed horribly, but did I mention how I tried really hard?

“Good job. Get dressed and take watch then,” I said moving toward the sink and grabbing a fistful of paper towels as Angie pulled on her tiny little skirt and began to put on her bra as I started to take off my own skirt and shirt. The bathroom mirror showed me a woman I almost couldn’t recognize. I actually paused a moment in shock as the full alterations to my clothing was revealed. They’d apparently coated my face in make up, I looked...pretty good admittedly, they must have a professional doing the girls’ make up for them, but it was eerie how different my face looked from normal. The shirt was tight, which I already knew, but to see how it accented my body, showing off my tummy, pushing my breasts together to emphasize the maximum level of cleavage...it was as though I’d been turned into a doll. The push up bra, while just barely giving Angie cleavage to show, had made my breasts look as though they were swollen up with helium and ready to pop right out of my top! Where as before men typically saw them before anything else, now it would be a struggle to see anything except!

I shook myself and took my shirt and bra off, sighing in concert with Gloria as she finally got to breathe a little. I was not looking forward to stuffing her and Monica back inside, but I wasn’t going to walk around naked, and with breasts my size going without a bra, even a ridiculous push up bra like this, wasn’t an option! I took off my skirt and panties next, deciding to keep the panties since they weren’t completely ruined like Angie’s, and honestly I’d rather keep as much dignity as I could in this place, just to keep from going insane. I turned on the water, trying to get a good warm temperature, and soaked my fistful of towels.

The warm water felt good on my skin, giving me a much needed reprieve from the insanity happening around me. It wasn’t a hot shower by any means, but the feeling of being clean by this pseudo bath was definitely helping a lot, despite the fact that bits of the paper towels kept rubbing off and sticking to my body. While I cleaned my eyes roamed over my body, finally freed of the fetish garb, but still tinged with sexuality at every curve. The mirror showed a beautiful blonde with a somber expression, and for an instant I was back in school again, an actual school, but one that was almost as bad as this one. My middle school years weren’t something I liked to think about, but standing here, hiding in a school bathroom, the memories flooded back and with them came a tightness in my throat.

I developed very early for my age, and as one might imagine the pretty blonde with the big tits was a subject of much attention to the rest of the students. Children are thought of in rosy terms almost always. They elicit an emotion in us that’s hard to deny, cute and innocent and needing to be protected they hold a special place in the human heart, but children can also be the cruelest, most vile and heartless people on this planet. Boys that age appreciated looking at me, but didn’t understand why, so they did what most children do to their crushes, they lashed out, teased me or flat out ignored me. The girls were worse, they didn’t ignore me, they saw me as a threat to them, or at least were jealous of me, all in a time of my life where I was changing and I didn’t understand what was happening. I didn’t want it, I didn’t ask for it, but they all blamed me anyway, taking it out on me with cruel pranks and torments only children that age think up. I was, of course, no better, I stole boyfriends, ruined relationships and friendships, all because they hurt me and I wanted to hurt them back. If I’d gained my Psionic Powers during that time of my life...I only hope someone would’ve locked me away.

I had a horrible self image, despite being as beautiful as I was throughout high school I saw my breasts as the cause of my pain and humiliation and hated myself for having them. High school was much better though, I got good friends who saw me for me and made me happier. I had many would be suitors clamoring for my attention to boost up my self confidence, but it wasn’t until college, after my Psionics had developed that I finally saw myself not just as more than my breasts, that’s the trap us busty girls fall into, trying to cut our breasts out of our self image, but as a great person with great tits and to hell with anyone who had a problem with either part!

I blinked my eyes, snapping out of my reverie, and realizing that my face had gone from somber to fierce and determined, the soaked paper towels were crumpled up in my fist and Gloria was radiating as much determination as I was. I smiled, Monica and Gloria had become my best friends in college, teaching me how to talk to people. Monica telling me how to stand up for myself, Gloria helping me to win over enemies and solidify friendships. I did also use them to help remember test answers, but hey we all share the same brain and this was before tests were required to be taken within a Null Sphere or while wearing an Inhibitor Band. I’ve never actually had to wear one before, the tests at the P.S.I. Academy encouraged using our “extra assets” to help us pass. Having Gloria able to do mental recall well has certainly been helpful even just during this mission!

I tossed the paper towels away, rinsing my body off with the warm tap water to get rid of the leftover debris stuck to my body, not bothering to hide any detail, proud of how I looked and ready for a fight to get back Veronica, someone who was even more confident than I was in her self image, and for that someone who I supremely respected. What? You thought I had a crush on her? Head gutter, get it out.

“See anyone?” I asked Angie, my voice louder and more commanding, but thanks to the still blaring fire alarm going off that was more a requirement than a problem.

“No Mistress,” she said while I pulled on my...guh “clothes” and stuffed Monica and Gloria into that too tight bra. This outfit was NOT the outfit of a woman who respected her body, this was the clothing of a woman who didn’t think she was beautiful enough to pull off something more tasteful, and needed to resort to wearing basically nothing to feel confident about attracting the stares of men. I wore it anyway and wasn’t ashamed, because I knew that I didn’t need it to feel attractive, but that I still looked damn good in it.

“Good Angie, you’re doing so well, everyone’s going to be so happy with you when you pass this test,” I said taking a couple cues from Gloria to keep her ignoring Allison and listening to me. It must’ve been working because Angie then beamed brightly at me. I opened the bathroom door slightly and peeked out myself, checking the hallways. There was the soft sound of fading footfalls mixed in with the blaring ring of the fire alarm, but no other person in sight. “Did anyone come by here?” I asked, a little more quietly now that the door was opened.

“Yes Mistress a couple of teachers, but they didn’t come inside, and didn’t see me.” I nodded to myself, that was a relief, though it was a little silly that they wouldn’t check the men’s bathroom, instead going right by it. Did they trust whatever programming they’d tried to force on us with that much? Were they actually amateurs? I wouldn’t actually know, I’ve yet to see any of them outside of Angie’s memory. Certainly none of them dealing with an emergency situation like an escape attempt. She’d have to play this cautiously until she knew for sure.

“Thank you Angie. Now, I need you to come with me, and try your best not to make a sound. If you see or hear someone let me know with a nudge.” Angie nodded, looking excited if anything else! The poor girl probably thought she was just doing a test and eager to get a good grade. Maybe these guys had good reason to trust their programming so heavily.

I walked out of the bathroom, Angie in tow, making sure that our heels were still muffled by the fabric I’d tied to them. Regardless of how loud the fire alarm was I didn’t want anything to give away our position, which is why the both of us no longer smelled like sweat and sex. We headed the opposite direction from the softening footfalls, at least I hoped we did, the fire alarm wasn’t just making our noises harder to hear, but also theirs. Down the hallway and taking a right into another hallway, filled with classrooms where, looking in, I’d be able to see empty chairs and desks...and in one a young woman watching a television screen with a dopey smile on her face and a school “uniform” matching mine on her body.

I tore myself away from the other “freshman” girl, not because of the hypnotic screen or anything, I couldn’t see it through the classroom door’s little window, probably done on purpose so that passing “teachers” didn’t hypnotize themselves with sex slave programming, but because I couldn’t help her at the moment.

“Someone has to do something Susan. She’s helpless in there.” As if I didn’t know that! As if I wanted to leave her behind! I wasn’t ready for this, I needed my team, needed to help Veronica first! Then we could come back later and save the rest of the girls! Gloria didn’t need to say that when we got back the other girls might not be here any longer, because I was already thinking it.

I still turned away and continued down the hallway, trying not to look into the other classroom’s I passed, but failing. Apparently the kidnappers had decided to keep the girls separated from each other, spacing them out between classrooms like I and Angie were, because I didn’t see any others until the end of the hallway, where I found the school’s library, and there, sitting off to the right behind the large glass double doors, was Veronica.

“Calm Susan, we still need to be safe.”

I breathed out, realizing that Gloria was right, but Veronica was right there, staring off mindlessly at something hidden behind shelves of books. She was dressed like Angie, with the tight black shirt pushing her breasts up and together before displaying them to the world, and the blue plaid skirt concealing basically nothing.

“Why is she in the library? Shouldn’t she be in a classroom like you and Angie were?”

Gloria was trying to get me thinking analytically, and for that I was grateful to her, all the same I didn’t have an answer. I was tempted to say that Veronica was getting special attention, but this library seemed to be way out of the way, assuming that the “teachers” had set up their headquarters in the school offices. Of course, it could instead be that the “teachers” had set up their headquarters here, at the library, and if I were to walk in there I’d be walking into a life as a sex slave.

That in mind I opened the door, carefully, and made my way inside, letting Angie follow. Veronica didn’t appear to be having a great time like Angie did, or the girl earlier. She was just sitting there, mouth open, staring vacantly forward at...something. I didn’t see the tell tale glow of a television or computer screen, so I had to assume she was getting “personal” attention. Once inside the library the fire alarm cut out, and the door closing behind me sealed the noise off. Weird, so they disabled the library’s alarm system? That didn’t seem safe, and not just for the gang members, but what if they forgot to turn it back on next time school rolled aro-

“Hey who’s there?” asked a voice from inside the library. Angie helpfully nudged my shoulder while I focused on keeping my heart from exploding. She looked to me, happily watching to see what I’d do, not a care in the world. A man dressed in dark clothes rounded the corner, presumably where a computer system was and looked at us. Would he think we were slaves? Could I bluff my way out of this? I smiled at him, though I don’t think he noticed, his eyes had gone straight down my shirt. “You must be the escapees, finally! Now we can turn off that racket outside,” he said pulling out a Fun Gun leveling it straight at me, much to Angie’s disappointment. Well so much for my bluffing skills.

I brought up Gloria, my perception seeing her as a Psionic fist, and sent her straight at the man in the form of a Hardened Dart with the message: I CAN’T REMEMBER HOW TO FIRE THIS THING IN MY HAND. The fist passed out of my perception and left me almost defenseless until it landed, seriously how did normal Psychics handle this whole “only one sexual organ connected to their powers” thing? I didn’t think it would get caught in a Psionic Net, but if he was a Psychic, and he’d seen Angie’s outfit he might already be preparing to harden his shield, deflecting my attack and, though I’m pretty sure I could get my defenses up in time to block any Psionic Darts he threw at me, I’d never be able to withstand the effects of the Fun Gun. He fired that at me, he wins, simple as that.

The man frowned at me...then at his gun, then he began to look it over as if just for the first time noticing how ridiculous a children’s toy looked in his hand like that. He turned it over in his hands next, as though looking for another button or switch. I took this time to probe him, my Psionic fist uncurling and feeling around him, expanding my sphere of detection. He wasn’t Psychic. My Psionic fist came back up and my smile became wicked. I sent another Hardened Dart at him: I DON’T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM, and another: I’LL JUST SET THIS THING DOWN NOW, and another: I DON’T NEED TO REPORT THIS, and finally: I DEFINITELY WANT TO ANSWER ALL THEIR QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND COMPLETELY.

The gang member visibly relaxed and set the Fun Gun down on a nearby counter top, a quick glance told me it was where students were supposed to return their books, below the counter there was a little metal door books could slide into. He then shrugged his shoulders and walked back around the corner. I followed, keeping my “fist” up in case there was another gang member, but not before taking the Fun Gun for myself. I didn’t really have anywhere to put it, so I just held it for now, Angie’s memory gave me hints on how to use it, so now I was armed with an orgasm gun...bad guys beware.

I walked around the corner swiftly, Angie hurrying to keep up, and watched my particular bad guy sit down at a desk facing me. Well he faced me at least, the librarian’s desk had no face. He was looking at a computer and seemed to be alone, but I wasn’t going to take that chance, not today. “Is there anyone else with you?” I asked, keeping my head up and my eyes tracing the room. I could clearly see Veronica from this angle, but still couldn’t see what she was looking at.

“Of course,” he replied distractedly, going back to his work on the computer while answering. The whole gang’s here, we got Jason and Billy and Trevor and that one guy I never remember his name, but him and Stu and—”

“Thanks I get it,” I cut him off, not wanting him to list of names, but I didn’t mind knowing about this gang in slightly broader terms. “I mean, is there anyone else in this library besides you, me, her and...” and nodded toward Veronica. “Her?”

“Oh, why didn’t you say so? No they’re all out looking for the escapees, you two. Don’t know why they’re so worried honestly, I don’t think we need to worry about you at all. I’d report this to them but...meh I don’t really need to.”

I DON’T WANT TO REPORT THESE TWO, I sent making sure that he wasn’t going to report us because I didn’t word my command properly. You don’t really need to be hyper specific about your wording in most cases, a person’s brain knows generally what you mean when you give them a Psionic command through a Dart, but sometimes they can take things the wrong way if you’re getting them to do something they normally wouldn’t. Their brain justifies it in a way you didn’t expect, and suddenly your Dart is meaningless. I’ve been burned before by this little Psionic nuance, back when I was new to P.S.I. I’d found myself in the middle of a hostage situation and so I sent a Dart at the criminal responsible with the message that he didn’t want to shoot anybody...so instead he drew a knife and stabbed the hostage in the chest. The man was lucky to survive and I’d gotten yelled at and forced to take a paid vacation. Not my finest hour to be sure.

“Don’t really want to either, what’re you girls doing anyway? You’re our good girls still aren’t you?” the man asked, and suddenly Angie sighed and cooed, practically swooning. I didn’t bother, this man was in my power now and I could smooth over any wrinkles that I needed to.

“She is,” I said to the man, sending another Dart into his brain: THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS GIRL NOT BEING BRAINWASHED. “I’m not, and don’t get any funny ideas about her either,” I said, sending yet another Dart his way: I’M NOT GOING TO TRIGGER ANYONE.

“Really? How’d you swing that?” the man asked, seeming genuinely curious, and not at all alarmed. “Only way to get in here is by the van, and I’ve never seen anyone resist the van before.”

“Well I guess you can’t say that anymore can you?” I said, looking toward Veronica, and feeling a little anxiety surface as my thoughts turned briefly to Monica.

“No I can’t,” the man answered honestly and completely, even to my rhetorical, they usually don’t answer those, maybe he wanted to?

“That woman,” I said pointing toward Veronica, “Can you turn off whatever’s keeping her entranced?”

“Her? No way, she’s been a giant pain in our side! She’s getting docility treatment and once that’s going you can’t stop it until it’s done!” the man was looking at my tits again. “Well I guess technically you could, but you’d have to do it manually, and no one’s crazy enough to try that.”

I sighed, of course it wouldn’t be easy. “What does turning it off manually mean?”

“Easy,” the man chuckled, “Just put your hand on it and stop it.”

Well that did sound easy, so easy that there had to be more to it than that, but the gang member was compelled to answer completely, so that must mean whatever this docility treatment was, it was powerful enough to keep these gang members nervous.

“Alright,” I said, “What’s this docility treatment do, and how long does she have left?” Maybe it was just a few more minutes and all it did was give Veronica a nice nap. What? Hey it doesn’t hurt to have hope Gloria!

“It turns off Psionic Power for 24 hours and opens up her Core Personality so that we can program her without having to use Psionics or our Tech. It’s an 8 hour process, we’re in minute 26.”

“Well...” Shut up Gloria. “You boys certainly don’t do anything half way.” The man appeared proud of that! I wanted to slap him. “Is there any way to resist it’s effects?”

“Nope, that’s why we have to shove it all the way back in the corner and I have to monitor her from this computer here. No one is allowed near it until it’s done and no one is immune to it’s effects.”

“Susan dear, as much information as we’re getting out of him, we don’t have time to continue, we have to get out of here before someone decides to check on him.” I grit my teeth, I wasn’t going to leave without Veronica, but how was I supposed to get her? If I went over there it’d be just like with Angie and the spiral, no matter what I did it just drew me in, even when I wasn’t looking! These “Tech” things weren’t merely advanced technologies, there was something about them I wasn’t understanding yet. Maybe I could get this guy to tell me, but his buddies were on the hunt and my time was limited. I looked up at the ceiling for a moment, and Gloria sent me a beaming grin.

“Why is the fire alarm in this area disabled?” I asked the man, who was now looking at my legs rather than my chest.

“Cause it’s loud, makes the docility treatment take longer whenever the girl gets distracted by the noise.”

“Can you turn it back on?” I asked, turning toward Veronica and mentally preparing myself.

“Course I can, all I gotta do is plug it back in.”

“Do it,” I said.

“No,” he replied.

I turned to give him a death stare and sent a Hardened Dart laced with fear straight into his brain: I’D BETTER DO WHATEVER THIS WOMAN TELLS ME! He blinked then hurriedly scrambled away, getting a ladder and setting it up under the fire alarm. I put the Fun Gun down my shirt and turned to Angie.

“If I don’t come back, use Allison to put a Psionic Command in this teacher, it’ll be your final exam so make sure you do it right! You’re to tell him to go to the police at the soonest possible time without arousing suspicion, and tell them exactly what they’ve been teaching you at this school. Understand?”

I didn’t get to hear Angie’s respond because the library’s fire alarm was turned on at that point, but she nodded so I guess she said “Yes, Mistress,” or something like that. I made my way over toward Veronica, hoping the blaring of the fire alarm would distract me long enough to pull her away, or stop whatever this docility treatment thing was.

Veronica was seated in the middle of a row of wooden chairs, chairs definitely not made for comfort, that had been set up between two long bookcases, pushed back against the wall so as to prevent anyone from seeing into the space inside where Veronica said, gaping at the wall. I stepped beyond the nearest library shelf, my vision finally no longer blocked, though I did choose to close my eyes, and the second my foot hit the ground, I felt it. Overwhelming fatigue crashed into me and I barely kept myself standing. If my eyes weren’t already closed they’d be drooping dangerously. As it was my eyes felt glued shut, I tried to open them, but it was so hard. Everything felt heavy, the air, my body, even the ground beneath me. The ground felt as though it were folding beneath my body, molding to my form and wrapping me up in its soft, warm folds. Or was that the air? The air seemed thick, like a giant blanket was wrapping me up tight for bed, and oh how I wanted to sleep, oh how I wanted to just let that warm, soft comfort take over so I could let myself go.

It all felt...so good. My body just wouldn’t move, it felt too good to just stand right where I was and let this euphoria of fatigue and sleep massage my body. Then the fire alarm’s buzz went off, why did it take so long? I felt jarred, but still sleepy and heavy, the pleasure receding for a moment as the noise cut through my ears...though it didn’t sound nearly as loud as I felt it should have. It wasn’t fair, the alarm was supposed to help me, but all it did was take away the pleasure, all it did was make everything that was happening feel worse! I tried to reach out to Gloria, shield myself from this onslaught, but when I touched her she was just so tired as well, so sleepy. It felt good to sleep, felt so good to just let go and drift away. If Gloria had a mouth she would’ve been smiling, it was so nice to just sleep and relax, relax and sleep, to just let my brain turn off for a little while...just like Gloria, just like Monica...

The fire alarm sounded again, and I realized what was happening. I tore myself away from Gloria’s presence, she was already under and because she couldn’t hear the alarm she had no way to resist. Connecting her to my mind was only going to make this harder, and I hadn’t even taken a single step yet! I resolved to do that now, taking a step forward, but my foot just didn’t want to move, instead my eyes decided to open...I didn’t even remember telling them too.

Veronica was off to my left, barely visible to my sight which now focused on the object directly in front of me near the wall. There was a long metal beam spanning between the two bookshelves, and swinging from that beam was a pendulum, simple metal, round like a coin, dangling by a literal thread as it swung back and forth. Suddenly it wasn’t hard to keep my eyes open, suddenly my tired, heavy eyes could rest on the steadily swinging pendulum. Back and forth. My body released all it’s tension at once and I lost control, slumping to the ground in a heap, my eyes staying fixed on the pendulum.

The fire alarm sounded again, and I moaned in anguish, trying to force myself to get up, but it was no use, my legs just felt too good when they were unmoving on the floor like this. Mmm everything felt good when it was unmoving like this...everything unmoving...except my eyes, which dutifully followed the pendulum back and forth...back and forth...

The fire alarm sounded again causing me to blink, suddenly frustrated, if only someone would turn that stupid thing off, then I could properly settle down and watch the...watch...no wait. I wasn’t supposed to be settling down, I needed to move! This thing was so...powerful...no wonder none of the gang members wanted near it, I felt so weak next to it, so soft and warm and sleepy...

The fire alarm woke me up again, my eyes still tracing the pendulum’s movement religiously. I couldn’t help myself, I just felt powerless and...and...docile, and it felt so good. I started to crawl, trying desperately to reach the pendulum, to stop it from moving, to stop it’s back and forth sway...the sway my eyes couldn’t help but mimic. Something cold and wet fell onto my breast, and I realized I was drooling a little, my mouth was wide open, gaping at the pendulum, but I was too relaxed to bother with it. Mmmm I was ready to just sit back and-

The fire alarm cut off my thinking, a blessing and a curse as it pulled me back to myself, much to my annoyance. I started crawling again, finally managing to move, though pulling my entire weight seemed an Olympian feat now. My body slid across the soft, warm carpeted floor...before I’d thought the carpet too thin and hard to be comfortable, cheap and easily replaced, but now...ohhhh now it was heavenly, soft as a cloud and cozy bedroom warm. Made my eyes tired while they watched the pendulum swing. I sighed happily as I let myself go, drifting away happily in a sea of bliss...

The fire alarm pulled me back so suddenly that I had to gasp out loud, like when you’re falling asleep and you’re right on the edge of no return, when suddenly something jolts you awake! I managed to crawl forward, ignoring the drool oozing between my tits and the feeling of soft, warm pleasure slowly working my body back into it’s tranquil, peaceful bliss. My hand touched a chair leg and wrapped around the cool wood, trying to use it to pull myself forward, I only managed to move the chair though, and it was so hard, I definitely deserved a break. Just a little nap, just for a minute...maybe two. So tired...so sleepy...everything felt so good, and that pendulum looked so...interesting when it swung back and...and...

Forth! The fire alarm jolted me again, I was getting closer to not coming back every time and needed to hurry. The fire alarm seemed quieter now, everything seemed more muted, even colors, everything except for the swinging pendulum, which seemed to grow more and more distinct. So shiny. Pretty. Fascinating. Hypnotic. I moaned in pleasure as my body sank to the floor, enjoying the feeling of the soft carpet beneath me.

The fire alarm went off again, and this time I was ready for it, I used my jolt to energize my next movement, scrambling forward on hands and knees to the pendulum, lifting myself up, eyes level with the swinging object. Yes, yes I was here. I did it! The pendulum was right in front of my face, swinging first left, then right, my eyes eagerly keeping up with the incredible wide arcs. I sat there, on my knees, happily waiting for the next fire alarm sound to wake me up enough to grab it. I heard something, but it was too quiet and I didn’t need to worry about it. The fire alarm would tell me when to wake up, until then all I had to do was stay on my knees, obedient and docile, and watch the pendulum swing back and forth. Back and forth... My mouth gaped wide as my eyes followed its trail. My body felt so good resting on its knees, good girls like me should always be on their knees like this... It felt so good.

The fire alarm was certainly taking its time, not that I was complaining, everything was too heavy and warm to move now, my face was so close that if I’d sneezed I’d probably knock the pendulum off course, but nothing wanted to move, and I was perfectly content leaving my arms and legs right where they were. Kneeling before the pendulum like a slave, mmmm, it was just too good. That euphoria of being so tired, and finally falling fast asleep staying with me as I knelt and stared. Usually it goes away when you fall asleep, but when I watched the pendulum and let myself go, it stayed with me, and I knew that everything was going to be alright.

Gloria was sleeping so peacefully now, her mind and mine connected effortlessly, she began to absorb the sensations the pendulum was giving me...or maybe I was absorbing the sensations it gave her? Or maybe we were feeding off each other? It didn’t really matter, all that mattered was that it felt good, and if it felt good, it must be good.

The fire alarm hadn’t gone off again, or if it had I couldn’t hear it anymore, that was okay, I was feeling pretty good about it anyway. So I just relaxed myself more, eyes tracking the pendulum back and forth as I knelt. Hands folded demurely, submissively in my lap. Mouth agape, a steady line of drool making it’s way down my chin and into my shirt, coiling around my breasts and making them shine softly as though oiled. Mind opening up slowly but surely, my Psionic defenses being peeled away bit by bit as Gloria slept and Monica vacationed...wherever she was. Yes it was all so perfect, which is why I got very upset when suddenly the pendulum stopped moving and I was thrust back into the real world.

“Guh!” I groaned, pained. My knees hurt so badly from being on the hard carpet, my breasts were cold and wet and there was drool on my chin and it all felt slimy and gross. My body felt cramped and my eyes watered as I blinked them multiple times, trying to work some moisture back into them. Gloria, for once, woke up moaning and groaning and not at all happy to be conscious. I fell backward, laying on my back and wiping the drool off my chin as I wondered what happened.

The fire alarm went off and my skull nearly split right open. My hands went to my head and Gloria yelped in pain as the sound traveled through our still open connection. She was a miserable mess, sending me sensations of harsh light and loud noises, so I cut off our connection, the sensations stopped coming through, and I stopped unconsciously sending them.

“What happened?” Gloria asked as another buzz of the fire alarm wracked my body.

“Shhhh, it’s okay, it’ll all fade soon, trust me,” said a blessedly familiar, if strained, voice.

“Veronica,” I said, looking up at the paragon of beauty kneeling beside me, smiling as I recognized Veronica Rogers. “How? I thought...”

Veronica chuckled and shifted my head to her lap, my long golden hair splaying across her bare thighs. “Seems when you blocked the pendulum with your head it stopped affecting me. I suspect these things work like Psionics, only they can’t be controlled as well. The devices broadcast their own Psionic waves, our minds acting like receivers for them much in the same way our own Psionic Powers work, but if one receiver gets in front of another, the signal is blocked. For us we’d just control the wave a little, maneuvering it around the obstacle, but these devices don’t have that ability.”

I looked at the pendulum, now no longer swinging, it’s spell broken, I would guess by Veronica’s hand once I’d freed her from its control. She coughed a little and wet her lips, clearing her throat, but wincing at the effort. “You okay?” I asked, concerned.

“Oh I’m fine, I must’ve been here a long time, my throat is completely dry,” she said good-naturedly, her voice still a bit strained. I noticed that her chin contained dried saliva, and was immediately reminded of my own unfortunate chin and chest. “Is she alright?” Veronica asked, indicating someone behind me that I couldn’t see.

I groaned with the effort and got up, only needing to be helped partially by Veronica, and looking at where she was pointing. Angie was on the ground, sobbing. I hadn’t heard her because of the fire alarm, still blaring at me. I made my way over to her and knelt down, putting a hand on her shoulder. She stiffen and looked up at me, eyes red and puffy.

“What’s wrong Angie?” I asked over the din of the fire alarm. Veronica made her way over to the ladder and pulled the cord out, sending us to blissful silence at last. Wait, where was the gang member?

“I failed my test!” Angie wailed, sniffling and turning away from me. Veronica came over and I felt a mounting feeling of dread begin to form in my stomach.

“Don’t tell me...he’s gone?” I asked, wondering how much time we had before the library doors burst open and an entire gang forced it’s way through.

“Mhmm,” Angie mumbled, nodding. “I thought that you weren’t coming back...so I did what you told me, and then he left, and then she woke up, and then you came back and...and I failed!” Angie cried out, burying her head.

“You... Oh Angie,” I said smiling broadly and relaxing, a little disappointed I didn’t get to question the guy more, but so glad I didn’t have to worry about him getting reinforcements. “No Angie you passed with flying colors!”

“I...I did?” Angie asked, looking up at me cautiously, a reserved hope in her eyes.

“You definitely did,” I said as Veronica came over toward us, a look of intrigue upon her features. “A+!” I said, still feeling elated for getting Veronica back. Angie beamed brightly and prostrated herself before me.

“Thank you so much Mistress! I promise to always be your good little obedient school girl!” she said happily. I rolled my eyes, Veronica gasped, looking horrified.

“Well you’re welcome, come on, we need to wash up and get out of here, that guy is going to call the police so all we have to do is...what?” I asked Veronica, who was looking at me in complete horror.

“Susan...you did not just give this young woman a ‘Final Exam’ did you?” Veronica asked, selecting her words very carefully. Suddenly I was concerned, I did tell Angie that putting a Psionic Command in her teacher was going to be her “final exam.” I meant it as simple encouragement, but now I was beginning to feel that Angie took my words to mean something completely different. It was that hostage getting stabbed all over again. “Oh Susan...” Veronica whispered, her voice like a knife in my chest. “A Final Exam is a lock in protocol for her programming, once she completes it, she’s to lock in all of her programming for whoever she completed it for...and that person is to own her.” I think I died for a moment in that library.

“Oh you don’t have to worry about me! I know I graduated early, but trust me I’ll still be the best sex slave you’ve ever had Mistress!” Angie said, looking at me with unthinking devotion.

“We...we can fix it right?” I asked Veronica, trying my best not to throw up.

“Mistress I promise I don’t need to go back and finish any of my classes, I’ll obey you in everything, I’m ready to serve!”

“I don’t know,” Veronica said, looking at a smiling, perky Angie with sad eyes. “If the programming only goes to her Inner Thoughts then maybe, but if it goes all the way to her Core Personality...there’s no fixing that Susan.

I felt as though I could scream, how did I mess up this badly? I might be brought up on charges for this! No, what am I thinking, me being brought up on charges is chicken feed compared to what’s going to happen to poor Angie. What about her friends? Her family? Her co-workers? Her entire life has been completely torn away from her, and it’s my fault.

“Oh look Mistress, are the teachers going to be giving me a graduation ceremony?” Angie asked, pointing at the glass double doors where there were now 10 gang members waiting outside, looking in at us and smiling.

“I’m suddenly remembering that I hated school...” I grumbled trying to rouse Gloria. It was no use, she was still out of commission from the docility treatment and wouldn’t respond to my prompting. “Really bad time for a nap Gloria... Veronica, is Yeva ready for a fight?”

“It’s Eva darling, you’re not good with Russian accents are you? Unfortunately no, she’s still recovering from my ordeal with the pendulum. I’m afraid you’ll have to do most of the heavy lifting.”

“Can’t, Gloria’s in the same boat as Yeva.”

“Eva. What about Monica?”

“MIA ever since I woke up.”

“Well then, this door is locked right?”

A man in a dark jacket and darker grin opened the door as though to assure Veronica that we were to be granted no favors today. His brown hair was just long enough to be wavy, but still short, especially around the sides. His steely blue eyes roamed across the three of us lazily, no concern showing in his features. The other men waited outside, watching with sneers and dangerous glints in their eyes. The fire alarm was no longer sounding, they’d found us at last.

“What’re you gossiping about sweethearts?” he said as the door closed behind him, leaving the others outside. Maybe he thought we were still under his control? Maybe we were... Angie looked over at me for a moment, before turning back to the man. He took another couple steps forward, he was so tall, and stopped holding his arms open. “Well? Anyone want to be a good girl and answer my question?”

Veronica immediately moaned and swooned, falling to her knee with a sigh of pleasure, her eyes looking a little less clear for a moment before she shook herself off and got up, her lower lip trembling a bit. Interestingly Angie didn’t react at all.

“Well that explains a few things doesn’t it?” the man said, his grin disappearing. “And you would free our biggest troublemaker, you know those men you put to sleep still haven’t woken up? That’s pretty impressive for an untrained slut like yourself.” I bristled a little, but Veronica didn’t seem take much notice.

“I’m quite the impressive woman, it’s just too bad your men aren’t enough to handle me...perhaps you want a turn?” Veronica said seductively, her body suddenly looking so good down on her knees like that, her breasts almost seeming to force themselves out of her tight black top which contrasted beautifully with the red head’s pale skin. Her fingers played with the hem of her skirt, causing the eyes to naturally want to follow the motion, oh but then her chest would move slightly as she breathed in and exhaled. The man certainly seemed to appreciate her charms, but without Psionics she couldn’t capitalize on his distraction. Right now the only one of us with access to their Psionics was Angie, and if I had to command her to use them the man would know right away and be able to defend himself...that is, IF he was a Psychic.

“Angie! Put a Psionic Command in him to sleep now!” I said, using Veronica’s distraction as best I could, commanding Angie who obeyed immediately with a “Yes, Mistress!”

Gloria was still trying to wake up so I didn’t have any way to actively help, but I could still feel her, unlike Monica, and that meant I still had a limited access to my Psionics. I felt Angie’s Psionic Dart, unhardened of course, she was still a beginner, fly out toward the tall man and disappear as it flew beyond my sphere of detection.

The man’s grin returned, “Now that IS interesting. I was wondering where you fit into all this, now I know. You completed her programming, you little minx,” the man said, still grinning like a villain.

Well that was one question answered. The man was a Psychic.