The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 5: Operation Orientation

I needed to orientate myself. I felt as though I were falling through space, spinning wildly out of control. Darkness spin around me as I slept, too exhasuted to fight for consciousness. My body felt...distant, it was sore and cramped, especially between my legs, but the darkness comforted me and kept the pain at bay as I slept. Someone, probably me, felt her clothes being peeled off, but I was far too out of sorts to do anything about it, luckily they were put back on afterward so I didn’t worry about it. Instead I focused on rest, on recovery, on...not remembering. In memory, there was pain, and in this darkness I was shielded.

“Susan...”

A voice whispered to me through the darkness, at least I think it was to me, it spoke to some ‘Susan’ person, whoever that was. I ignored it, content to drift and let whatever force carried me through the dark do just that. Someone tried to rouse me, but I was stubborn, I clung to the darkness like a blanket, refusing to be roused. They spoke gently at first, then more harshly, then in anger, but still I clung tight, waiting till they eventually gave up and went away.

“Susan!”

I knew that voice...I knew that name...I...I was beginning to remember. I didn’t want to remember, didn’t want to wake, but that name...that voice...they were so close, I could almost...

“Susan please!

My eyes fluttered open as realization hit me, and memory flooded back. I was captured, Veronica too, along with a myriad of other girls. The reason why my thighs, and especially between them, was so sore was the bumpy car ride we’d all been forced to endure strapped into sex machines pumping away at our bodies as the screens...the colors, pumped away at our minds. I’d only managed to hold onto my sanity with the help of Monica, but it wasn’t Monica’s voice I was hearing, it was Gloria.

“Oh! You’re awake! I was so worried about you, and Monica. What’s wrong with her? I can feel her, but she’s not responding to me at all. What’s happening?”

I didn’t bother to explain, obviously when you have a telepathic link with your breasts you don’t really need to explain things to them, just asking the question is enough to get me to subconsciously think over our situation and that would give Gloria all the information she didn’t want to know about our kidnapping, separation, and the bizarre powers we seemed to be up against.

“Goodness...” she thought giving the impression of eyes opening wide, despite her not actually having eyes. Speaking of eyes, I opened mine and looked around trying to determine my location from my surroundings. It wasn’t hard, I was in school.

More specifically I was in a classroom, a young child’s classroom based upon the alphabet letters decorating the perimeter of the wall and the many bright colors, most of which were labeled. The desks were bigger than any child this room was designed for as I could easily sit in any of them comfortably, though “comfort” and “school desks” very rarely went together if my own school memories were still accurate. I got up from the floor I’d been laying on, my muscles and joints screaming at me metaphorically, and Gloria screaming at me literally!

“Ahhh! Susan! I’m so sore! Ow! Be careful! Oh! So tender...” That van ride must have been quite long for my joints to be feeling this tense and sore. I brushed off my skirt and stretched a little to get my blood flowing again, wincing as...wait skirt? I looked down at myself and...

“Oh you’re kidding!” I said out loud, groaning as I found out what my kidnappers had decided to give me to wear. It probably shouldn’t surprise me considering where I’d woken up, but yes I was wearing a schoolgirl “outfit.” Though honestly with a plaid skirt THAT short, and a white button up top THAT tight, there was no way I’d ever be allowed onto school grounds. I’d probably find myself more at home in a strip club! Especially since I’d been given black high heels and no socks. Really? No socks? I mean they could have at least completed the fetish, not putting me in white thigh high socks was just being lazy! I reached up to my hair next and, sure enough, my blonde locks had been pulled into long pig tails, secured with bows, I guessed pink.

“Well that explains why I feel so...cramped,” Gloria said nervously, taking the pictures from my mind and commenting gently on my new appearance. Monica wouldn’t have been so gentle. I looked at my tits to see what she meant and, well the shirt was so tight and Gloria and Monica were pushed so close together that Gloria would probably suffocate if she’d needed lungs. The top was “buttoned” only barely showing off the maximum of cleavage, but hiding my bra...was it a new bra too? I checked and yes, it was a hot pink bra, probably a push up based on how horribly tight and confined my chest felt, and I definitely wasn’t wearing it on the stake out! Do women actually wear these things voluntarily? It feels more like a torture device than anything else! I checked under my skirt, the thing was so short I could’ve just bent over, and found the same matching pink panties, oh and they had little black bows on them. Who was the jerk who liked the bows so much? I was going to kill him first!

“Didn’t your previous set of panties have bows on them Susan?” Gloria asked referencing the black atrocities with the purple bows that the van’s driver liked so much earlier...was he the one that dressed me? More disturbingly where were my panties now? I swear, after this I’m burning down everything I own with a bow on it!

This was not a productive line of thought, so I began to take the uniform apart. The bows in my hair went first, I was NOT going to be moving around this place looking like some sweet 16 trollop! The bows, they turned out to be red, came out with minimal effort and I tossed them to the ground and stepped on them with my stupidly high black heels. It felt pretty good to grind that fabric into the hard classroom floor I’ll admit, but the shoes were definitely next. I took a seat in the nearest desk and began to unfasten the shoe, apparently these weren’t the heels you could just slip in and out of, however, the straps just wouldn’t give, they were locked into place somehow. I checked the other shoe and found the same problem.

“Pretty clever of them to lock you into those shoes, not only is it going to be really tough to run around in them, but sneaking up on someone in heels like that is impossible.” I rolled my eyes, Gloria spoke as though that were the intended purpose of the heels, no the intended purpose of the heels was to make my legs look good in this skirt...which admittedly my legs did look pretty incredible in this skirt, but that was beside the point! These weren’t criminal masterminds, these were perverted sex slave dealers and I’d very much appreciate zero compliments for them in the future thank you very much Gloria!

After Gloria bashfully piped down I proceeded to snap the heel of my shoes to give me better...oh come on! The heel wouldn’t break! Seriously, why didn’t these guys just give up the illegal sex slave operation and just make a fortune making unbreakable women’s shoes? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve broken heels on accident and wished for exactly that! Guess I’ll have to be more specific next wish. Fine the shoes could stay, I’d figure a way out of them later, and besides it’d be good to be in disguise in case I ran into any trouble. Yeah that was it, I wasn’t giving up I was reassessing the situation and using my disadvantages to my advantage. Stop rolling your non existent eyes Gloria! That’s Monica’s job!

I kept the rest of the “clothes” as they were, firstly for my clever disguise ploy, secondly because walking around this place naked didn’t seem too appealing...honestly though it was a tough choice. I stood up from the desk and looked around for an exit. There weren’t any windows, which wasn’t the most surprising thing in the world for a classroom, just a single door leading out to...well a school hallway would be my first guess. I looked around the rest of the room next, suspicious about being left here by myself with no restraints. Sure they probably expected me to be helplessly brainwashed by this point, but still it’s obvious things didn’t go the way they expected, otherwise there would be some awful perverted creep ogling me as I woke up. Looking around the room, however, the only thing I saw was a briefcase atop the large teacher’s desk near the front of the class. The case was solid black, closed, probably a trick, and I approached it anyway.

Cautiously, I moved to pick up the briefcase, pushing it a little with my finger first to test the weight and scout it for traps. It scooted along the desk innocently enough, apparently quite light whatever its contents, if any. That’s the thing about being behind enemy lines, you never know what detail is a trap waiting to be sprung, or the crucial intel your team needs to take down the hostile force. I picked up the briefcase, and waited for the walls to come down around me, they didn’t. The case was so light it actually felt empty, but I wasn’t about to open it until I was safe and secure back at base.

My heels clicked loudly as I made my way to the classroom door, my heart jumping at every footfall, maybe locking these things onto my feet WAS a smart idea after all. Though I wouldn’t want Monica to know I thought that. “Your secret is safe with me dear, let’s get going, we need to find Veronica and the other girls and get out of here!” I hesitated at the door. Veronica was definitely someone I needed to find, but the others? There was a whole van FULL of girls! Monica would probably be advising me to get out while I could and come back later with a full PSI team. “Monica isn’t able to voice an opinion right now! We have a duty to protect these women! If we leave now, who’s to say we’ll be able to come back? And besides, most of the women in this Program, if your memory is correct, are Psionics, so we’ll have a numbers advantage the more we free!”

I sighed aloud feeling as though I were part of a video game, one breast giving me advice one way, the other giving advice another, and I had to choose which one would get me to my goal. Only this time I could only hear one voice, and it suddenly made me feel indecisive. I kept thinking to myself, ‘Would Monica want this?’ but the fact of the matter was that Gloria was right, Monica wasn’t here. It was me and Gloria and with as much programming as I’d gone through by now...I kinda didn’t trust myself. “Trust Monica Susan, she gave a lot to keep your mind free, I’ll follow you wherever you decide.” She almost managed to say that as though she weren’t attached to my body.

I pushed the door open, surprised to find it unlocked, and moved out into the hall...and nearly onto the lap of a sleeping guard! I froze, staring straight at a young blonde man in tattered jeans and a sleeveless black shirt. He was sitting on a chair just outside my classroom and breathing steadily, eyes closed and head angled down in sleep. I was kind of shocked actually, a guard sleeping on the job? Was this a bad crime drama now? It seemed so bizarre that I actually suspected a trap, and gently probed his mind with Gloria. Turns out he was, indeed, fast asleep, and dreaming of...nothing. Weird, but I had no time to psychoanalyze it, not if I was going to save Veronica AND the other girls.

I clicked away loudly, wincing at the noise and stopping in the middle of the hall to turn and make sure the guard wasn’t waking up, these heel would be the death of me! Or at least the sex enslavement of me. I headed back to the guard and snapped my fingers in front of his face a few times to ensure he was still deeply asleep. He never stirred. Rolling my eyes at the ludicrousness of the situation I relieved the sleeping man of his shirt, peeling it up off of his body and definitely not appreciating the chiseled muscle underneath. No what I was more concerned about was the large tattoo etched onto his left pectoral, a picture of a glowing, or at least drawn to look as though glowing, oval inside of a...gear? What kind of gang was this?

Shaking off my confusion for the moment I tore the shirt into strips and tied them around my shoes. One around each heel, knotted up at my foot, and one around each sole, knotted up on my toes. I took a few experimental steps and, yes, the cloth muffled my footfalls! I smiled, now I had surprise on my side. I continued along the hallway once more, this time much more stealthily. I Ignored a drinking fountain I wasn’t ever going to be drinking from and peeked around the corner. I don’t know what I expected to see, but it definitely wasn’t another guard, this one passed out on the floor with what looked to be a small child’s toy ray gun in his hand. Seriously, what was going on here?

“It’s obvious the “gun” is something more than it seems, though I can’t begin to imagine what. I say we take it with us, at the very least get it away from him in case he wakes up soon.” Gloria was right, I didn’t very much like the idea of carrying around a potentially dangerous weapon that I had no idea how to use, but I liked that better than letting the enemy carry around said dangerous weapon! There was just one problem...I had nowhere to put it in this ridiculous “outfit!” I decided that carrying two things around with me wasn’t going to help the stealth part of this escape, and so tossed the gun in the trash, squatting when I picked it up so that my skimpy little skirt didn’t reveal anything to any cameras watching me. If there were cameras I was screwed either way, least I could do was prevent giving a show.

The guard had been standing outside of a classroom and I checked inside, looking through the small window at the top of the door for someone in the same situation I found myself in upon waking. Lo’ and behold that Thai woman from...yesterday? was there. What was her name? Trisha? Tracie? “It’s Angie dear,” Gloria reminded me gently. Right, I knew it ended in “ie.” Anyway, Angie was just sitting there in her desk, sporting the same type of ridiculous “outfit” as me, though with some minor differences. Namely her skirt was a blue plaid instead of red, and her shirt was a colored black and appeared to add a full cup size to her original breast size...I think. Gloria could correct me if I’m wrong right? “No I was asleep during your meeting with her and neither you nor Monica were paying attention to her breasts at the time.” Oh...well regardless, the shirt and bra Angie wore now made her breasts really prominent.

There was also the matter of her staring mindlessly ahead toward some sort of flickering light at the front of the classroom. She was leaning forward, obviously heavily entranced at her desk/chair hybrid thing. You know the kind, desks with chairs connected so that sitting down in class is as awkward as possible? And what was that noise? It sounded like some kind of deep, resonating... buzzing. I wasn’t scared of bees, but that didn’t mean I wanted to run into a huge beehive wearing...well nothing that would protect any part of my body from horrible bee stings.

“This is strange... These people apparently have developed some kind of mind control program that doesn’t rely on Psionics. We can still save Angie though, just go in there, grab her, and get out without looking toward the screen, or whatever is making those lights.” Gloria made it all sound very easy, but if there was a guard in the room then I’d have no way of knowing. Sure the guard outside made it unlikely, and if there really was a hypnotic screen then a guard most likely wouldn’t be stationed inside with it but...well what if he had some kind of mirrored glasses or something, and simply saw me walk in like a moron, pointedly not looking at him, and just zapped me with a compulsion to watch the screen? That seemed like a silly plan though. I put down the briefcase I was taking with me and put my hand on the door knob, it was cool to the touch. Someone might have used it recently, but not too recent to worry about yet.

I opened the door and strode inside the room, keeping my head pointed AWAY from where the flickering lights were coming from, despite a sudden urge to check where the lights were coming from. Sheesh sabotaged by my own reflexes in minute 1, that would be an awful way to go... I put my focus on Angie making my way quickly and quietly toward her while drawing on Gloria to put up a defense behind me, just in case there was a second guard. The noise inside the class was so loud that even if I hadn’t wrapped my new heels in cloth I’m sure no one would be able to hear me walking! It made me wonder what could be so enthralling about those colors that Angie wouldn’t be awoken from trance by the loud noise. “Susan!” Gloria shouted in my head as my neck started turning toward the front of the class. I blinked and turned away, positioning my back to the screen...or projector...or whatever it was as I got to Angie’s desk. She was completely out, smelling strongly of sex, and with a big wide smile vapidly draped across her face while her eyes fixated somewhere in the distance. I turned to look at where she was look- “Susan what are you doing! Don’t—” Wow that was one pretty spiral... “—look...” Gloria finished dejectedly. I didn’t care though, if felt as though all my questions were being answered and answers felt so nice to get for a change...

It was a projector, one of those overhead projectors like from school, well I suppose in hindsight that was pretty obvious, but what was being projected onto a big white screen type thing was a very pretty, very colorful spiral. It was kind of comical how cheesy it was...or would’ve been if it wasn’t so enthralling. I tried to focus on a single part of the multicolored display, just one of those lines curling ever inward deeper...deeper, but my eyes were always drawn to the center where I would float downwards, like slowly leaving my body...it was so peaceful. My body began to slump, a hand coming down on Angie’s desk and more answers revealed themselves to me. The source of the noise was the desks themselves! They were all vibrating intensely. Which explained why Angie looked so blissfully happy, she was leaning forward in her vibrating seat, putting her in the most perfect state of pleasure. I so wanted this state of pleasure for myself, and here was this nice spiral telling me that I could achieve this pleasure if only I would sit, relax, and stare for a little bit. Well, I had a few minutes to spare...surely...

“Susan stop please! Fight it! If you sit down now you’ll never stand back up! You’ll become a slave here...you’ll never save any of these people. You’ll never save Veronica!” It was hard to remember that Gloria’s words were a bad thing, and her voice sounded soooo annoying when I was watching the spiral! I never really noticed how annoying it was before...but...with no small effort I stopped myself from taking a seat next to Angie, the vibrating desk chair just underneath me. I didn’t know when I took those steps toward the new desk, jsut that I was so close to perfect pleasure, soooo close! Only, I knew that this was a trick somehow. Somehow I knew this was the first step to becoming a sex slave...I guess I didn’t want that because I turned away from the spiral.

As I turned away from the spiral my brain began working a whole lot better! Now maybe if I turned and looked back at the spiral I wouldn’t go into a- Gloria flashed seething anger into my mind and I focused instead on Angie. This spiral was weird, it could influence me when I wasn’t even looking at it, how was that possible, or fair? I knelt down on the floor, oh it felt good to be on my knees, then down on all fours, mmmm even better, my tiny little skirt showing off everything, that felt so right. “Focus! Right, after focusing I was able to easily detect the source of the vibrations, a small black box secured to the bottom of the desk chair. Oh, and there was a little slider just next to a glowing green light in plain view, how convenient. I slide it back and the vibrations stopped, the green light fading. I wanted to take the box with me but I just couldn’t see how to get it off the chair. “Leave it Susan, we have no where to put it anyway,” Gloria said, though we did have a perfectly good briefcase...which I definitely wasn’t opening anytime soon so, point Gloria.

I stood back up and had to physically stop myself from looking right back into the beautiful spiral because that would’ve been such a nice little reward for a job well done. Instead I looked at pretty little Angie, writhing on her desk and looking much less happy than before, poor thing.

“Let’s go!” I shouted above the din of the vibrating desks, apparently they all had their own little black boxes. How much money did this gang have to invest in vibration machines? Angie refused to acknowledge my existence and I didn’t have time to play games, so I simply dragged her right out of the desk and began to “guide” her away from the pretty spiral which...might actually give me some crucial information now that I think about-

“Leave it Susan!” Gloria was very loud and obnoxious today apparently. The door to the hallway was open, and I winced mentally as I pictured this loud noise echoing throughout the halls. I forced...no wait that makes me sound bad, ahem...I “guided” Angie out of the classroom and shut the door as quickly as I could without slamming it. The guard was still asleep and the briefcase was right where I left it. Well, that could’ve gone- Never mind, no need to tempt fate.

“Angie? You okay?” I asked picking up the briefcase and turning to the disorientated Thai woman.

“No!” she shouted, far too loudly, causing me to wince and begin making shushing noises. Amazingly she acquiesced and spoke more softly. “I’m supposed to be in class right now, learning how to be good and feel good. Why did you take me away from my lessons?” she asked me sweetly, her voice far too high pitched and sweet and naive sounding to be anything other than programming.

“Uh...” I responded, demonstrating my quick wit. “Well you see we needed to—”

“Oh my goodness what happened!” Angie asked, cutting me off from my amazingly convincing explanation. Seriously, that explanation would’ve wowed you with how good it was if only Angie hadn’t cut me off to kneel down next to the sleeping guard. Oh well, guess you’ll never get to hear it. “Why is this teacher sleeping?”

“Teacher? Oh, yeah uh because he needed...”

“Wait...you’re just a freshman, what are you doing out of your classes? Do you need me to reinforce your lessons?” I was very confused by this statement, but still had Gloria up and at the ready which is how I realized the exact moment Angie turned on her Psionic Ability.

“Maybe you’d better let me do the talking dear,” Gloria was, to be fair, a FAR better diplomat than I was, it probably would be smart to let her dictate the conversation and just parrot whatever she said. “Okay this is what you say...”

I immediately slammed my Psionic fist at Angie, forcing a hardened Dart into her brain to STOP THINKING AND LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS. I never was a terribly social person. Poor untrained Angie never stood a chance, the Dart blew through her soft outer bubble shield and without a net to catch the suggestion, one of the few things I did remember from our first encounter, the Dart slipped seamlessly into her mind and her eyes went dull and glassy, any trace of Psionic ability fading before my detection field.

“Was that really necessary?” Gloria asked projecting irritation into my head. I looked both ways down the corridor and pulled Angie along with me while answering Gloria in the affirmative. YES! Of course it was necessary! She was pulling out her Psionics and calling me freshman! That kind of challenge just couldn’t go unanswered! Besides, it was easier to bring her along on my escape this way. Gloria projected more irritation and some grumbling which I promptly ignored.

“Come on, follow me Angie, and keep quiet okay?” I whispered to Angie.

“Okay...” she dully whispered back and followed me as I lead her by the arm. We made it two steps before her shoes clicked loudly on the hall floor and scared me- err Gloria half to death! Guess those vibrations really were loud, I didn’t even notice she had the same shoes on that I did. Well lucky for us we had a slumbering little guard with a nice quiet shirt right next to us.

After some quick field dressing, and by that I mean I tore up a man’s shirt and used it to muffle the stripper heels on Angie the same as I did for mine, we were on the move. There were plenty of classrooms along the hall, but none of them had guards stationed outside of them. I checked the windows of the doors anyway, just in case. Happy Gloria?

My heart was beating rapidly and every tiny noise threatened to make me jump through the ceiling. I’d been trained for situations like this...okay situations that were loosely associated to this, but everything in my training told me that the noise I’d unleashed by getting Angie out of the classroom with the loud vibrating desks were bringing a lot of non sleeping guards right to me. I needed to get somewhere safe and take stock of the situation, find out what was happening around me...only how could I do that? Questioning Angie would take far too long unless... Gloria projected a wince and a look that said ‘That idea can end horribly for us all.’ Well she didn’t have anything better.

I peeked around the corner when the hallway turned and branched off. One section to the right leading down a short set of stairs and into another hallway, another leading to the left and down another section of hallway, no sleeping guards there at all, but there was a bathroom, and a path straight forward that ended in a stairwell leading up to the next floor. All equally mysterious options. I decided to head to the bathroom just because I figured it would be the best place to be if I needed to fight. It was a small space, so massive numbers wouldn’t help much, and it was enclosed enough to give me some time if a guard wandered in.

“Come this way Angie, and stay as quiet as you can,” I whispered, rounding the corner to the left. Angie didn’t bother replying, I guess that would’ve required making unnecessary noise, so points to brainless Angie for being smart in a crisis...not that she had a choice. The bathroom turned out to be a men’s room, but I went inside without much care, I wasn’t going to go explore this obviously dangerous Psionic gang member infested school just to find a gender equivalent bathroom. The men’s room looked...eerily familiar to the ladies, just with urinals and a smaller mirror/sink area. Guess the school wanted to be accommodating to those high schoolgirls who just need to do their make up between classes.

I pulled Angie into a stall with me, the spacious handicap stall that everyone uses at any given opportunity of course, and sit her down on the toilet before closing and locking the door. Gloria projected a feeling of distaste at that. What? This was the summer, these toilets were sparkling clean and had been unused for months now!

“Alright Angie, I’m going to go inside your mind now. Don’t worry, you don’t mind this at all, just relax and it’ll all be over before you know it okay?” I said in what I hoped was a soothing voice. Really the effect might have been ruined by my constant looking through the large crack between the stall and its door expecting to see a squad of heavily armed gang members stroll in looking for us...or maybe just looking for bathroom break. This was such an obvious place to hide why did I choose it!

“I don’t mind this at all....okay...” Angie repeated softly, a lazy smile appearing on her features. She was quite cute and that high pitched “innocent girl” voice really helped me forget she was probably almost 30. I calmed myself, Angie with no brain power didn’t need to calm down at all, so I guess that relax thing was more for me than her. I was doing the right thing, I didn’t have time to explore every nook and cranny of this place and the bathroom was far safer than a classroom where I could be spotted through the windows in the doors and have no good place to hide should I need to. It would probably have made more sense to use the smaller normal stalls since literally everyone uses the handicap ones, but I don’t really see how two people could possibly fit in those things!

I placed my hands on either side of Angie’s head and channeled Gloria, using my hands as a sort of antenna, to dip deep into Angie’s mind and begin pulling out memories and transferring them back to my brain where it could decipher them. This method was very thorough, so unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to focus on anything else while I used it, unless something jarred me out of it like, hopefully, someone opening the door to the bathroom loudly, as opposed to, hopefully not, opening the door to this stall loudly...

I didn’t have time to worry about that though, I’d just found Angie’s recent memories and began to access them.

* * *

My body felt quite warm and relaxed as I woke up from a very strange and hard to place dream, especially my legs and hips. Still, though fuzzy at best to describe, the dream had been quite pleasant and so I smiled as I stretched. I was pondering slipping into something a bit more presentable and grabbing some coffee when I realized something was missing...my bed. My eyes opened blearily and looked around my room wondering why I’d fallen asleep on what seemed to be a very hard and not at all comfortable chair. Wait this wasn’t my room, I’d fallen asleep in the middle of a classroom apparently, which was odd as I’d never fallen asleep in class before, most strange. Also strange was the fact that I didn’t find any of this alarming, whilst it was certainly odd and not what I’d come to expect after going to sleep in my lovely queen sized bed, I couldn’t quite bring myself to feel alarm. Most odd.

I tried to get out of my chair but, well my body simply felt too nice and heavy for any of that nonsense so I didn’t try very hard. The moving about did allow me to notice what a peculiar choice of bed clothes I’d decided to put on in place of my usual nightgown though. Why was I wearing a tight black top which buttoned up my shirt most of the way, or at least could? For some reason I only had it buttoned halfway and it showed off a lot of cleavage in combination with my bra. I also had a black push up bra that not only was unusual from my normal sleep habits, but that I had no idea I owned! Though to be fair I didn’t realize I owned a shirt quite this tight and ill fitting either, nor the tiny little green and blue tartan skirt that barely covered my...erm hips. The black high heels might be mine, but I certainly don’t remember putting them on before going to bed, and...what are those strap things around the ankle?

“Good morning,” said a calm male voice. I jumped a little in looking up at this man who seemed to suddenly appear at the head of the classroom I was in. I calmed down pretty quickly though. Naturally I didn’t need to see anyone until they spoke to me...err yes that made sense, I supposed. “I trust you slept well?” he inquired politely, pulling down a white screen usually used in concert with an overhead projector.

“Yes, thank you for asking,” I said politely, tucking my legs together under the desk and folding my arms on top like a good student. Was I a student? I guess the assumption made sense considering my location, but I had the distinct notion that I was, in fact, not a student...at least not anymore. “Uh...sir?” I chanced, raising my hand. This allowed me to discover my hair was styled with bows and pig tails, a bold choice for someone who is not a student anymore, but I think it fits well with the overall look I was going for. Erm no, I was going for the bedtime look...wasn’t I? My thoughts were all scrambled this morning it would appear.

“Yes Angie?” the teacher responded. I was guessing he was a teacher despite the jeans and black t-shirt and tattoos along both arms. Of course, he WAS in a classroom and I wasn’t exactly dressed typically either, so I guess I could let that slide for now. Also he knew my name, something my teacher would certainly have known.

“Well it’s just that...I feel I’m not...erm...supposed to be here?” I asked rather than said. I was feeling quite confused at this point, on the one hand it made perfect sense for a good little schoolgirl like me to be in class listening to her teacher like she’s supposed to, but on the other...well there just seemed to be something wrong with that previous line of thought, but what?

“No no babe you’re definitely scheduled for this class,” my teacher? said casually waving his hand as though to dismiss my concerns. It almost worked too, except that I just couldn’t quite shake the feeling that I wasn’t a student...a “schoolgirl” anymore. Didn’t I have a college diploma? Wasn’t I working in software development for an up and coming company? It sure seemed like I did but...well the evidence of me being just a silly little schoolgirl who needs to listen to and obey her sexy teacher was pretty sizable, like my pretty little B cup boobies in this bra!

“Hehe,” I giggled, quite uncharacteristically, at the joke. The teacher smiled at me when I did as though in approval. “Apologies sir,” I don’t know whether I was apologizing for the giggle or the misunderstanding we appeared to be having, “I mean that I do not think I’m supposed to be well...in school at all right now? In fact I could swear that I had a shift at work this morning at...” the name of my place of work was difficult to recall for some reason, “Axis. Also, I could be wrong but, I feel that my clothes are much...different than when I went to sleep last night. Oh, and I have no idea how I made it to school! Hehe, isn’t that funny?” I asked, suddenly feeling giddy and thinking about the hilarious idea that I simply teleported myself into school right before I woke up like “Poof!” My, I sure am feeling ditzy today for some reason.

“Oh Angie,” my teacher said, his smile fading as he sighed and made his way towards me. He reached behind him to take something out of the back of his jeans. It was a toy gun! I couldn’t help but giggle at the sight. Most uncouth of me. “You see that’s a problem we just can’t have. You don’t need to think in school.”

“I don’t need to think in school...” My voice sounded suddenly quite monotone and empty for a second there...kind of frightening really, and there was this flash in my brain of...really pretty colors? What an odd thing to be thinking about. “I’m sorry sir, I just can’t seem to help it, what would you suggest I do?” I asked, looking up at my teacher with his tiny little toy gun, and trying not to giggle. It was all bright and flashing, its clear plastic and green lights and bright neon orange lining around a black handle making it seem so silly that I just couldn’t take it seriously! I could only hope my teacher would tell me what to do so I could make sense of this mess, he was the only authoritative figure around it would seem!

“That’s easy Angie,” my teacher said, pointing the toy gun right at my head and playing with a little dial near the top. Suddenly the clear rounded barrel of the toy began to glow with green light, which was really pretty, and my teacher’s finger began to pull the trigger. Was he going to vaporize me? What a terrifying thought, but also quite the ridiculous one at that. “Just relax, and let your teacher think for you.” He pulled the trigger and the whole world exploded in bliss.

I never got a chance to check what kind of panties I wore to school today, but the huge orgasm the fun gun, ooo that’s a great name for it! The orgasm the Fun Gun gave me ruined them for sure, whatever they were. The middle of my thighs felt so squishy as I recovered from that mind shattering orgasm. I’d be surprised if I didn’t make wet noises when shifting in my seat. I giggled a little and tried to shake the stars out of my eyes.

“Are you back with us Angie?” my teacher said, his voice doing really funny ups and downs and echoes. Why is he doing that?

“Yeah,” I said shakily, giggling a little while reorienting myself. I had, apparently slouched down in my chair and stuffed one hand inside of my skirt. While I was down there I saw a bunch of black boxes decorating the bottoms of all the chairs around me, but that was okay, I felt waaaaay too good to worry about silly things like boxes! “Mmmm that was fun,” I concluded, giggling vapidly at the silliness of my teacher’s question. Why would I need to be “back” with him? I never left, I just got to have a nice orgasm for a very lovely few seconds. Even though the clock hanging up in the front of the class said that about 10 minutes had passed. Silly broken clock.

“Yes, learning can be fun, and forgetting can be funner,” the teacher said as though repeating a mantra. Well two could play that game!

“Learning can be fun...forgetting can be funner...” I said in a complete monotone because...uh, well that’s just the way I talk sometimes. I giggled again, this time at how the teacher misused “funner” when he should’ve said “more fun.” Silly teacher, he’s great though...really hot. Mmmm, though maybe that’s the afterglow talking. Sheesh I just cannot stop giggling!

“Good girl,” he congratulated, and I gasped as warm lightning coursed through my brain and straight down into my pussy. Oh that was nice. Speaking of my pussy though, where was Allison? She’s been such a lazy little pussy today, not waking up when she’s supposed to and missing all these nice orgasms she’s been getting. “Now, you don’t have any qualms about what you’re doing in class anymore do you?”

Anymore? What was he talking about? “No sir! I’m here to learn how to be a good girl in all ways and make my Master happy.” I smiled and sat up straight, trying to ignore the wet squish between my legs. After all, if I wanted a good Master, I had to get good grades, and the only way to get good grades was to be a good girl! It was all pretty much just common sense.

“That’s right, good girl!” my teacher said, smiling and nodding at me before turning around to grab a projector and cart it out in front of me. I held back a giggle, barely, it seemed that the teacher had put the Fun Gun back into the back of his jeans and it looked so out of place on his otherwise normal shirt and jeans and sneakers outfit. Naturally though instead of saying anything I just twirled one of my pig tails and crossed and uncrossed my legs. Girls should be cute, not inquisitive. “Excellent, you just have a short movie to watch, then you’re all ready to go. Just relax and pay close attention and it’ll all be over before you know it,” teacher said after putting the projector into place.

“Oh, you mean you’re not teaching me personally sir?” I asked, a little disappointed that I wouldn’t be getting any hands on experience this lesson.

“Well I’ve got a freshman to attend to first, she’s being very lazy and not waking up when she’s supposed to, but we’ll get to her after some more of the advanced students like yourself. Don’t worry, there’s another teacher right outside if you need any help,” teacher said charmingly, causing me to reflexively put my hair between my teeth and chew it sexily. “Boy, those pistols really do bring out the foundational programming,” teacher commented. I have no idea what he meant by that, but it was still funny.

“So I’m advanced hmm? What does that mean?” I asked as teacher walked over toward the classroom exit. I could see another teacher outside, standing and watching like some kind of security guard. I giggled.

Teacher smiled at me and stopped at the door. “Well advanced students like you have Psionic power and have special, advanced lessons, while freshmen are just normal girls who need to learn basic things before being sent off into the world to...hone their talents.” Teacher smiled as though he’d made a great joke, and I giggled as though he’d made a great joke because for all I knew he did! “I’m fine even leaving that freshman to wake up on her own, even if she does wake up without someone there, what’s she gonna do?”

“Ooo! She’s gonna be a good girl and obey her teacher?” I volunteered, hoping I got this one right. Despite all the giggles, which really were just there because of that amazing Fun Gun experience, I was a really smart student!

“That’s right,” the teacher laughed opening up the door to the classroom. I don’t know why he laughed, but I got the answer right, so I didn’t really care too much! “Now, pay attention to the video, it’s very VERY important that you watch the whole thing,” he said sternly flicking a few light switches before exiting.

Suddenly the desk beneath me came alive, vibrating rapidly and filling the entire room with a roaring buzz. I couldn’t focus on that though, because the projector also turned on, was everything in this room controlled by light swit-ch-es...pretty...

My eyes opened wide and I leaned forward in my chair, letting out a coo of delight as I was rewarded with pure pleasure on my clit. The screen in front of me had wound its way into a beautiful, spinning spiral. My mouth formed a vapid grin as I got a good look at it, colors of electric blue and bright yellow flowing into candy apple red and neon green and orange. Such bright, happy, pleasurable colors spinning and flowing into a dark, black center. A center that was so far down, so deep, so very deep and dark and relaxing as I floated down and down, deeper and deeper. Mmmm, so nice. I wanted to keep staring, I couldn’t even imagine wanting anything else, staring so deep and following the dark void in the center of the spiral, letting it lead me deeper and deeper downward as I helplessly followed along. Mmmm “helplessly” felt so good on my clit when I thought of myself like that. It made me wonder what other thoughts could feel that good on my little clitty? Independent? Ew no. Submissive? Ohhhh yesss. Soft and vulnerable? Mmmm mmhmm. Sexy? Ngh feels so good to be sexy. Obedient? OHHHH! That made me cum! I’m definitely going to be keeping that word deep inside my brain!

“susan...”

I felt another girl touch my shoulder, and that was annoying, I was trying to learn, trying to be a good girl and that touch was so distracting... Luckily she stopped, hopefully she’d start to look at the spiral too and realize just how nice it was to relax and watch the spiral and let my mind think of nice good girl words...think only of nice good girl words...let my entire brain become composed of nothing except good girl words and thoughts...to become a good girl...an obedient girl. Nghh! A sexy, slutty, little slave who did only as she was told. Ohhh...OHHHHHHH! I came again, oh it was soooo good to be a sex slave!

“Susan...”

That girl was touching me again, ugh I’d wish she’d stop, I was trying to concentrate here! What if there was a test and I didn’t pass because she wanted to be a-

“Angie? What...what’s going...” Ah, Allison was awake! Just in time to watch the pretty spiral with me. I sent it right into her mind, letting her watch with me. “Wha? What is this? Angie what’s wrong with you? There’s all this...confusion in your head...no it’s not confusion it’s like...it’s like I’m confused...I don’t understand...” Oh Allison, just watch the spiral and learn all you need to know about obedience and being a good girl and a slutty sex slave and...mmmm I might cum again. “Angie please, you’re scaring me, why do you keep sending me this spiral thing? It’s gaudy and way too bright! Turn it off I don’t want to look at it!” I blinked in confusion, how could anyone not want to look at such a pretty spiral? I didn’t understand...I couldn’t understand. I was such a silly little schoolgirl, so silly, so in need of instruction. Yes, instruction, that’s what I needed, and the spiral was just so happy to give it to me. Don’t worry Allison, just relax and enjoy yourself, we’re going to be such good sex slaves, i promise. I began to follow the spiral’s instructions, grinding myself against the chair, whoever that girl was she apparently went away, that or she was in one of the other chairs, just as helpless as me now. Mmmm I bet thinking about being helpless made her feel good. I sent the thought to Allison, pushing it toward her. “Helpless? What? But I...Ohhhh that feels nice...” Allison said as I rewarded her for thinking of being helpless by grinding my clit against the vibrating chair. I began to send vulnerable next, pushing the thought onto Allison and giving her the sensation of feeling so vulnerable, so helpless, unable to control where she is in the world, and letting her experience how amazingly good that feels! Obedience was next, and oh she was going to LOVE tha-

“SUSAN! WAKE UP!”

* * *

“Helpless...vulnerable...obedi- huh?” I blinked my ears ringing loudly, my hands falling from Angie’s forehead as I stared stupidly at the ridiculously hot Thai girl in the skimpy schoolgirl outfit just sitting patiently and mindless on the toliet while I fingered myself to her memories...wait WHAT was I just doing!?

“Finally! It was Allison dear, she sprang a trap on you as soon as you progressed far enough into Angie’s memory. She kept you from stopping the memory transfer, and tried to give you some of Angie’s programming! I managed to stop most of it, but I think a few things got through, as evidenced by...well.” Gloria projected a blush and I looked down. My hand was nestled right in between my thighs which were dripping wet and ohh so distractingly sensitive. I jerked my hand away as though I were dripping acid and glanced suspiciously at Angie, who was content to just look at me dumbly.

“Angie? What is Allison telling you right now?” I asked cautiously over the loud ringing in my ears. I might have underestimated just how programmed Angie was, if even her pussy was under the gang’s control, I’d be very well advised staying out of her head for the foreseeable future.

“She’s just saying how I need to fight you and use her to bring you back to class where you belong. Now she’s saying not to answer you, but that takes thinking and I don’t really want to think right now, I’d rather just listen to your instructions,” Angie said placidly much, I’m sure, to the display of poor Allison.

“Well, that’s unfortunate...she’s a lot farther gone than we can help her right now, especially if Allison is going to resist us every step of the way. You don’t have the medical field training for this, we need to get her, and the other girls to Jules. They’re beyond our ability right now and besides—” Gah, all this talk was making my head hurt, if only my ears weren’t ringing so badly maybe I could actually think! “Err, well that’s the thing Susan. Your 1 minute memory pull turned into a 10 minute memory pull when Allison interfered and kept you in there, subjected to the same type of brainwashing Angie went through. That’s not your ears, that’s the school alarm system and it’s been ringing for the past 2 minutes.”

This time, I sent the face palm image to Gloria.