The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 4: Operation Stakeout

Being on a stakeout is bad. No way around it, its awful. Imagine being in a movie theater, watching a stakeout scene, only the scene lasts all night and you can’t leave...oh and the screen only shows an empty street! The only way a stakeout can be anything bearable is with a companion, and if that companion just happens to be a smoking hot seductress who is very open about her body...well that certainly helps too.

Veronica and I had been watching the streets outside of my small, barely two room apartment for hours now. It was now 4 am, and Veronica had successfully sifted through and judged each and every piece of clothing I owned. She even got me to try on a pair of skimpy, black lace panties I’d picked up for a one night stand and never wore again. They had purple bows on them that tickled my hips whenever I moved, but she was adamant about me keeping them on. Thus I found myself wearing silky black lace panties with small purple bows underneath some casual jeans and a combo top of a thin peach blouse and white cotton shirt.

“How goes your vigilant watch warden?” came Veronica’s lilting voice, teasing my ears as she silently entered the apartment, a bag of groceries in her hand.

“It goes like a turtle with a broken foot! Honestly, illegally projecting advertisements into sleeping people is bad enough, but not doing it on a regular schedule is the real crime. I’m exhausted and hungry and—” Suddenly Veronica was right next to me, her breasts pressing into my back, her lips brushing gently along my neck, causing it to prickle in bumps, as though my skin were so eager for her touch it was rising up, trying to reach her.

“That’s too bad, luckily for you I’m here to ease your troubled mind...with food of course,” she whispered, giggling as she pulled away from me, leaving me to fend off the effect of her presence myself. I don’t think I did too well because when I turned to face her, her sharp red hair pulled up in a tail, her large round breasts barely contained in a low cut black tank top and her shapely legs completely on display in her dark yoga pants, I suddenly had a hard time keeping my throat lubricated...oh that was a bad choice of words.

‘Keep it in your pants Suzie, we’re on a mission here!’ Monica sounded off in my head, sounding exasperated. ‘Turn back around, I can’t see the street!’ Monica of course, as simple skin tissue on my chest, couldn’t see anything, but she did have a direct link to my mind so I guess in the very technical sense of the word she could “see” what I saw.

‘Susan, why don’t you ask Veronica out? I’m sure the two of you would get along famously!’ Gloria thought to me, making me forget what I was going to say suddenly. I didn’t think Veronica was the dating type, and besides I was heterosexual...well mostly.

“Of course, if you don’t want any then you don’t have to have some,” Veronica chuckled, breaking the sudden silence that had come over us. I cleared my throat as she took out some Greek yogurt and sandwiches, complete with a couple cups of hot caffeine to wash it down. I smiled.

“Sorry, was having a conversation without you, apparently I should be watching the street,” I said good naturedly, covering my embarrassment at Gloria’s suggestion by taking the food and turning immediately back toward the street. “You see anyone while you were out?” I asked, unwrapping the sandwich and taking a bite.

“No such luck I’m afraid, please inform Gloria and Monica of how...” suddenly Veronica was wrapping her fingers around my breasts and squeezing them pleasurably. Monica and Gloria both moaned in my head, my eyes closing briefly. “...terribly sorry I am to interrupt.” Her voice flowed easily into my mind, soft words fluttering in my brain like butterflies.

‘Mmmm apology accepted dear,’

‘Nghh, cut that out! We’re supposed to be on a stakeout here!’

“Apology accepted,” I said softly, my eyes staring down the street outside of my apartment window, unfocused and lidded.

“Glad to hear,” Veronica said with a smirk, settling down beside me to eat and watch the other direction of the street.

I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I’d been holding and took a sip of my coffee, my eyes were getting heavy and even though it was 4 in the freaking morning, this was no time to go to sleep. The street was quiet, peaceful even, it was hard to believe that some nefarious criminal could be walking down it at any moment. Well, perhaps “nefarious criminal” was a bit ostentatious for a corporate lackey trying to get a few more people into his doors. Such is the life of a PSI agent, you get the exciting psychics trying to take over the minds of the innocent one day, and the next you get a boring, 4am stakeout to slap the wrist of some boring, exhausting corporate-

‘Whoa there Suzie, eyes front, don’t go to sleep now!’ Monica suddenly roared in my head. I jerked upright, my head had slumped forward and was about to rest on the window sill! Now that I was aware of it, I realized how sleepy I was suddenly, my entire body felt as though it were moving through water, very warm, very relaxing water...was this coffee even working?

‘We sh... ch... n... ni..a...’

I blinked, Gloria sounded so...far away, I couldn’t even make out what she was saying. I wondered if she was okay, but I mean...she’s my boob, I think I’d know if something was wrong, and it wasn’t like she could be muffled just from being inside my shirt, not when she was directly connected to my-

‘Suzie! We’re under attack!’

My heartbeat went up, helping me to stave off the inexorable sleep washing over me like a warm, soft comfortable blanke- No! I reached out to Gloria, trying to tap into her in order to show me where the threat was while I readied Monica for a counterattack. Monica’s power came very easily, my psionic fist raised, but Gloria...I just could reach her, it wasn’t like I was blocked, it was just that the connection felt all...dark, but warm and fuzzy dark, not cold and scary. Like...like she was asleep. Great, I’d heard about legs and arms falling asleep, but this was ridiculous!

I quickly switched Monica over to detection, putting my psychic fist down and feeling very vulnerable with no way of attacking back. Was this how normal psionics felt all the time? Sure enough, when I actively scanned there it was, it was like a fist, but using...gentle punches? It wasn’t anything like I’d seen before, my mind interpreted it as a light tickling just under the base of the skull. It wasn’t even breaching the outer shield either, it was just stimulating it, again and again, so gently we couldn’t even notice until it was too late! Of course, we could have just kept our psionic scan on all night, but that would’ve been exhausting! Keeping up a constant survellience, even if we took it in shifts, late at night until 4 in the morning, it would’ve just taken us out. We’d have become so exhausted we could hardly move. We’d have probably just slumped over long before the psionic signal hit us. We’d just slip down on the nice comfortable carpet, let our heavy, tired eyes close, and rest our heavy heads on something soft and warm as we just drift into a pleasant and relaxing-

‘Suzie! Focus!’ Monica roared at me, her voice so sharp and loud in my head that it woke me up. I didn’t even realize that I’d begun to lay down on the floor next to Veronica...oh, Veronica.

Veronica was slumped against the windowsill, head resting comfortably against the wall where she’d slid down to the floor, eyes so heavily lidded I thought they were closed at first. “Veronica. Wake up,” I said, startling myself with how quiet and distant my voice seemed. Maybe this attack wasn’t just making us sleepy, it was dampening our senses...and our psionic connection. What was this thing? This wasn’t just a two bit corporate hack to generate sales, this was something practiced and refined...military style. Luckily for me it seemed to only dampen a singular psionic connection. Gloria was out of commission, and by the looks of it Veronica’s pussy wasn’t trying to wake up her either, so I could only assume that Yeva was in the same boat Gloria was slumbering in...

‘This is annoying...just cut the connection already!’ Gah, thinking about boats got me thinking about rocking back and forth, like a baby in a crib, and those thoughts lead only to slumber. This was bad, my entire thought process was wired toward sleep, just how long had this thing been working on me? I noticed Veronica hadn’t even responded, her dampened senses not picking me up.

“Veronica! You need to fight it!” I shouted, getting closer to her ear. Instead of starting awake she merely shifted her position a little, smiling lazily.

“Mmm, Susan? Why are you whispering?” she asked, her voice so quiet I had to strain to hear it, and even then I probably wouldn’t have heard if I weren’t already so close to her.

“I’m not! Veronica we’re under attack! Don’t fall asleep!”

“Mmmm yeah...good idea. We should just fall asleep...”

“That’s not what I—” but wait...that did sound like a good idea...it would only be for a minute anyway, if we could just fall asleep, maybe everything would just work out? It was so terribly tempting...

‘CUT OFF THE CONNECTION YOU STUPID BIMBO!’ Monica shouted, her voice so loud my ears began to ring and I was shaken out of my fugue. I put down my scanner and pulled out my fists...sorry fist singular. I sent a blow right at where the tickling was affecting me. It went straight through.

“What...” My voice was so quiet I wasn’t sure I’d spoken. I moved my fist to the affect area near the base of my skull and, sure enough, it found the psionic...thing. Suddenly it was like a huge pressure was taken off of me, as though I were being drowned by a waterfall and now I wasn’t. I kept the psionic fist there, blocking off the tidal pressure and letting me actually move without feeling like I was walking underwater.

“Veronica!” I shouted, then winced as the sound of my own voice pierced my ears. Without the dampening waterfall of psionic pressure on me I could hear things much more actively, I still felt like going to sleep...just laying down for a minute an- BUT! I was able to fight it off a lot easier. “Veronica we need to—” Veronica stood up, cutting me off. It happened so suddenly I actually stepped away from her, thinking she might have fought off the effect by herself, but no, looking into her eyes, still closed in sleep, I could tell that wasn’t what was happening here.

“Yes...need to go outside now.”

“Yeah, we need to go...wait stop, what?” I asked, confused. For some reason going outside just seemed like...well the right thing to do now, I mean why wouldn’t I just go outside? I heard a door close somewhere but didn’t pay much mind to it, I needed to help Veronica!

“No need to worry, we don’t need to control our bodies when we’re asleep,” she continued, walking toward the exit. I inhaled sharply, tensing up my body. What she said made so much sense! We didn’t need to control our bodies when we were asleep, it was just common sense, like the most convincing argument I’ve ever heard. At the same time, I knew that it was just that psionic pressure in my head, I might have stymied the flow, but I definitely didn’t rid myself of what had already gotten in. I couldn’t fight it, it was my own thoughts now, you can’t fight your brain...but I wasn’t asleep, I COULD control my body, and I could fight whoever was doing this, as long as I was awake...

Veronica opened the door and at the same time I heard another door close somewhere outside. Turning toward the window my eyes widened and my mouth fell open. Outside there was a large group of women exiting their homes and walking down to the street, lining up in long lines on either side and standing at attention. Okay, so this was definitely not a minor advertising offense.

The sound of another closing door, this one much closer and much louder caused my gaze to snap back to Veronica, or at least to the closed door where Veronica just exited. Well, this was bad, I needed to call for back up, there was just no question that that was exactly what this situation demanded...but if I waited for back up to arrive, or even if I just took the time to call them, the perpetrator could come by and do who knows what to Veronica...no, no the smart thing was calling back up. I took out my phone...and that’s when I heard the van moving down the street.

‘Well, blondes aren’t exactly known for their intelligence are they?’ Monica thought to me, projecting something like a vicious grin as thoughts sprinted through my head. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but as soon as I thought about telling her she would already know anyway.

“Shut up!” Felt good regardless. I started to move, heading out the door and following along after Veronica, sending as quick a text as my fingers would allow.

Big troubel, snd bckup!

Spelling was obviously not my priority at the moment. I put my phone away and looked around, there were dozens of women filling the halls, all of them like zombies filing down the stairs to the exit. I looked for Veronica and grit my teeth, pushing my way through the women as I made my way closer and closer to the exit...there she was! Her bright red ponytail gave her away in what could only be described as the middle of a herd of women and young girls. All of them looked to be either in their earlier twenties to late thirties. Please let this be a normal sex slave ring, if that was all I had to worry about then this night might not be so bad...but that power...that power STILL affecting me...that got my heart racing.

‘No good Suzie, you’re too amped up, you need to calm down or you’ll stick out like wolf in a herd of sheep.’ I really wished that wasn’t true, but looking around, it was clear that these women were all asleep on their feet, and as I pushed my way toward Veronica I most certainly wasn’t. My advantage was also my weakness.

I caught up to Veronica and began to walk in step beside her, letting myself become one with the herd, my foot falls becoming slower, my eye lids hooding themselves, my body relaxing...my heart trying to beat its way out of my chest!

‘Calm down! If you get caught you won’t be able to do anything! Veronica and I began making our way down the stairs, my room was only on the second floor so it wasn’t a long walk to calm my nerves, not to mention that Monica apparently didn’t know that yelling at someone trying to relax was the worst possible way to get them to relax!

‘Grrr, look just let the psionic waterfall hit you a little, not enough to do anything, but enough to disguise you better, I’ll keep you awake alright?’ That was the worst idea I’d ever heard! But I didn’t have anything better, and despite the differences between myself and Monica...I trusted my breast.

‘Gee I’m tearing up here Barbie, do it!’ Monica thought at me as we reached the bottom of the stairs. I moved my psionic fist slightly and...ohhhhh. Suddenly everything felt a lot...thicker. Like the air was filled with more water than oxygen, weighing down my clothes, weighing down my eyes, weight down my-

‘There, just don’t let it bog you down too much alright?’ Yeah, right... It was so overpowering, even just that little bit. Let this psionic waterfall have an inch and it’d take the whole nine yards! I wrestled with it, using Monica to force it into submission so that only a tiny trickle was allowed through...enough to give me that glazed look, but not enough to inhibit my thoughts, which had been quickly turning sluggish. If someone were to attack me in this state, I’m not actually sure I could defend myself, but it was too late for that now, Veronica and I were making our way out the door and moving to line up along the side of the street with the rest of the women. Just where our captors wanted us...

The van had stopped nearby, a nondescript black vehicle, large but certainly not large enough for all these women. I wanted to look over, get some better details of it, but before I could move I heard voices, two men talking somewhere down the line. This waterfall psionic was suppressing my ability to hear again! I almost didn’t notice until they were so close to me, and I’m guessing that one head peering out to look around would be more suspicious than they were willing to tolerate.

“Whoa, looks at this one! Her tits are huge!” said one of the men, his voice muted by the overpowering flow of the psionic waterfall trying to drown my mind in sleep. I didn’t breathe a sigh of relief, that would’ve been too obvious, however, I did relax a bit more, it looked like it was just a sex ring operation after all. They had some annoyingly powerful techniques, but sex rings were very predictable and very easy to close in on once you knew what to look for.

“Yeah, too bad she didn’t qualify for the program,” said another voice, at least I’m guessing it was a different voice based on the context, it was impossible to tell with this waterfall of pressure in my head! Also...COME ON! One time I ask for a sex ring operation, one time!

“Ah come on, we don’t have to recruit her, just take her out to the van for a couple minutes and send her back home with no memories.”

“You know the rules.”

“Fine, wouldn’t want to disrupt the almighty Jericho’s almighty Plan after all.” Jericho? That wasn’t a normal name, that sounded like a pseudonym. Was this gang related?

“No no, go ahead, I’m sure he won’t mind your sarcasm at all, why don’t you just see how far you can push him before he turns you into a glorified vegetable. Sure you’ll be a vegetable, but at least you’ll know how much insubordination he’s willing to tolerate!” As they came closer my perceptions on them changed, at first it seemed like the first guy was cocky, arrogant, and maybe a little hedonistic, but as he got closer he seemed more like he was just...testing the second guy. The second guy who at first seemed very loyal and by the books, no nonsense...but now seemed more...scared than anything else.

“Haha, that’s probably smart, go on, you take the next one,” said number 1, sounding pleased as he made his way to the next girl in line. I couldn’t turn my head to look, but they were very close.

“Right...so uh hello miss,” said number 2, clearing his throat a little. There was a brief pause as he received no response. “Err, hello miss!” he repeated, this time much louder.

“Mmmm hello...” replied the woman dreamily, her voice distant and soft...just like Veronica’s.

“That’s better,” continued number 2, sounding a bit more confident. “Now, since this is just a dream you won’t mind answering a few questions for me would you?” he asked, his voice carrying.

“No, I won’t mind answering a few questions for you,” the young woman said predictably, of course she wouldn’t mind answering a few questions, this was just a dream after all. That’s what people did when they were asleep, they had dreams they could just forget about late-

‘Suzie pay attention!’ Uh oh, I was still affected by those psionics that managed to sneak inside, luckily I had Monica or I might find myself in real trouble when they got to me...yikes what was I going to do when they got to me?

“Good, first off do you have any psionic powers? In any capacity?” asked number 2, causing a pit in my stomach to fill with ice. This wasn’t a sex ring operation...they were recruiting Psychics.

“Mmmm no,” the woman replied happily, her soft voice barely audible as blood thrummed through my ears.

“That’s too bad, thank you for your honesty. You’ll find that during the next week you will really enjoy shopping at Shoe Savant. Now head back to your bed, no need to remember anything of this dream of course.”

“Yes...enjoy shopping at Shoe Savant...no need to remember...just a dream,” the woman said, turning around and heading back toward her house.

It took every muscle in my neck to prevent me from gulping loudly. The advertising ploy was just a cover up! But wait...did that mean I was affected? Oh...oh that’s not good, what if they recognized me? I needed to get out of here!

‘Calm down!’ Monica shouted in my head, her voice keeping me rooted to the ground. ‘That doesn’t make any sense, why would they come here twice if they’d already done so? Most likely there’s some other explanation we haven’t thought of yet!’ I let more of the waterfall drown away my anxiety, stopping it before it pushed me down so deeply into sleep. Ngh, that sounded far more wonderful than it really should have. I stayed where I was, next to Veronica as the men made their way through two more women before coming to the one standing right next to me, a lovely looking raven haired woman with smooth Thai colored skin and a frilly pink nightgown that was just translucent enough to hint at the slender body underneath, but not enough to actually be tasteless...well for something one would sleep in, out here in the middle of the street it was probably pretty overt to wear something like that normally.

“Do you have psionic powers in any capacity?” number 2 asked the Thai woman. Now that he was so close I could see him for the first time. He was a pale, shorter fellow with thick brown hair that curled to waves along the sides and wore glasses. The thin black spectacless giving him that look of intelligence and quick wit. He definitely qualified for one of those “attractive nerd” categories. Meanwhile number 1 came into view as well and it was clear why he sounded like the leader, testing a new recruit. The black skinned man was very tall, probably 6 foot 3! He looked big, but not dumb muscle “wall of meat” big. His muscles were definitely there, but more visible through toned than size. It was clear he could handle himself in a fight, and by how confident he looked, he was probably a powerful Psionic as well.

“Mmmm yes, but don’t tell anyone I told you okay? It’s supposed to be a secret,” the Thai woman responded dreamily. Monica sent me an impression of a face palm, and honestly I had to restrain myself from physically reciprocating the response. Both men smiled wickedly, number 1 coming up to tower over the poor Thai woman, now marked for whatever this “Program” was.

“Don’t worry babe, we won’t tell anyone, promise. Just don’t worry about it, this is just a dream after all right? So there’s no need to hold anything back from us, understand?”

“No need...dream...yes I understand.”

“Good girl. What’s your name sweetie?” number 1 asked, moving to stroke her hair with his large hands. Was there any part of this man that wasn’t enor- No, actually I’m not going to finish that thought.

“Angie,” poor Angie replied weakly, eyes closed in sleep as she just stood there letting the man touch her however he pleased while his companion began to jot down a few notes on his clipboard, which he was apparently carrying. Hey its tought trying to get a bunch of details when you’re forced to keep your eyes slitted like this!

“Good girl Angie, now do you have a shield up right now?” Angie replied that she did not, which made sense, people couldn’t access their powers while asleep, it required constant effort...just like the constant effort of preventing this waterfall of psionic power from sending me under like Angie...like Veronica who was next in line. I resisted the urge to grit my teeth. “That’s good Angie, you don’t need to put up a shield when you’re dreaming, you couldn’t even if you tried. Do you have a net shield?”

“Net shield? What’s that?” Angie asked, prompting yet another face palm impression from Monica as well as a slight physical pain at Angie’s answers. She wasn’t ever going to put up a fight.

“Nothing you need to worry about anymore babe, just forget all about it,” number 1 said, smiling wickedly. “Now, why don’t you get in the van and find a nice big dildo to stick inside that sexy little pussy while you wait for me to come get you okay?” number 1 asked nonchantlantly as Angie gasped a little.

“Oh! Yeah, I think that’s a great idea!” she said blissfully, heading off toward the van a sleepy smile on her face.

“Wow check this one out...” number 2 said, turning to Veronica and looking her body up and down. “Let’s hope she’s Program material!” he continued, sounding a little lustful for the first time. Not surprising, Veronica’s body tended to have that effect on people.

Number 1 whistled appreciatively one hand going out to fondle one of Veronica’s large, soft breasts. “Mmmmm HMM! There’s no way this can be real! They’re just too perfect! Babe you got plastic tits?” number 1 asked grinning from ear to ear.

“My breasts have been surgically enhanced if that’s what you mean...yes,” Veronica responded, sounding so lost and helpless I nearly burst out right there and nailed both of these guys with a compulsion to eat that clipboard! Until I remembered that Gloria was gone and I’d most likely just get hit with a compulsion from whoever remained...

“Hah! That is what I mean! I think we can take her regardless, if she isn’t Psionic she can just join one of the clubs. She’d do well with big fake tits like these!” number 1 said, still fondling Veronica’s chest. I wasn’t jealous of course, no the reason that I had this supreme urge to grind my teeth together was because she was a co-worker and a friend, and that’s all.

“Well let’s see what she can offer. With a body like this she could be pretty powerful...but if she’s just got it through surgery then she might not have any power at all.” Veronica’s boobs were the only thing about her that she wasn’t born with, and yes she was pretty powerful, it’d be really bad for her to end up in their clutches. Yes, that was the proper line of thinking for this situation, and I certainly wouldn’t be unprofessionally be thinking something along the lines of: ‘insult her body again and I’ll force you to get some surgery of your own!’ No that would be completely unwarranted. “Are you psionically gifted in any capacity?” number 2 asked, sounding more interested than he had before.

Veronica hesitated, I could imagine her serene features were briefly clouded with confusion. I could almost hope she was going to start fightng, if she fought then I could join in and take one out by surprise, then it’d be a 2 vs 1 and I doubted the 1 could fend off the both of us. Alas... “I shouldn’t say...” she said, giving away entirely too much without realizing it.

“No no, of course not babe,” said number 1, sounding like a used car salesman knowing he had a perfect hook in his customer. “You don’t need to worry about that, just relax, this is just a peaceful, happy dream you’re having, and you’re totally safe right now. You can just put up a shield whenever you want to can’t you? Your shield makes you so safe doesn’t it?”

“Yes...my shield makes me safe...” Veronica said, answering the question without even realizing what she’d done. Monica didn’t even send out a face palm, just this feeling of dread and embarrassment. It wasn’t Veronica’s fault of course, her brain was so full of that waterfall pressure and psionic influence that even the small effort at resistance was pretty impressive, but as I’ve said so many times before...you can’t resist this, you can’t fight your own brain.

“That’s a good girl, do you have a net shield as well?” number 1 asked while number 2 excitedly wrote a couple notes. I tried not to grimace.

“Yes...I have a net shield...”

“I see, well make sure you don’t put it up then okay? After all this is only a dream and there’s no reason to have any shields up when you’re...wait. Why are you not dressed for bed?” number 1 asked suddenly, his brow furrowing in suspicion.

‘This is bad! This is bad!’ This WAS bad! If Veronica gave me away there’d be nothing I could do, maybe I could take out one if I surprised him, but two? Without Gloria and without the element of surprise? Impossible, I’m not that good! Especially if these guys were as powerful as I thought they were.

“Mmmm yeah no need for shields...when I’m dreaming...because I wasn’t asleep,” Veronica said, her words causing my pulse to rise.

“Well, what were you doing before you began dreaming?” asked number 2, his own curiosity piqued. Come on Veronica, say anything other than stakeout, literally any single thing other than stakeout. Anything! Any-

“I was on a stakeout with my friend.”

Okay time for plan B... Constance! Constance hurry up with the back up!

The men looked to each other and suddenly seemed very much on edge, looking around as though trying to spot a hidden sniper, before their eyes finally fell to the women around them...namely me as the closest person to Veronica. Maybe I should have picked a different spot to stand?

“Who’s your friend?” asked number 1, looking at me and sizing me up, I could tell he was readying some sort of psionic dart to hit me with. If that thing hit me it was over, I couldn’t retaliate, not without letting the psionic waterfall affect me fully, which would result in my defeat anyway. My only hope was to hope that it hit my net and allow me to fake whatever it was until back up arrived.

“This is her next to me, her name is Barbie,” Veronica said, sounding perfectly happy about selling me down the- Wait.

‘Ahahaha! Veronica you beautiful little slut! She gave them your code name!’ This was nice, but it didn’t really amount to much...still it was a very VERY slim chance that I could keep my cover intact.

“Your name is Barbie?” number 1 asked me, smiling a little and looking at my boobs.

“I prefer...Barbara...” I said, letting the waterfall psionic affect me just a little more to give my voice the same hopeless quality as Veronica’s. If he kept addressing me, asking me what we were doing, then we would have a chance, I could keep our cover and prevent them from finding out they had two P.S.I. officers at their mercy.

“What were you staking out?” number 2 asked Veronica, just a single second before number 1 could ask me presumably the same question. Wow, that was really-

‘Stupid bimbo, stop lazing about feeling sorry for yourself and hit Veronica with a Dart! Make her say what you want!’ Monica’s voice echoed in my head, and I acted instinctively on it, sending a Psionic Dart straight to Veronica, hoping that it didn’t get stopped by her shield...

This left me completely vulnerable to the waterfall of psionic pressure that had been trying to get into my mind for awhile now. It was so powerful, were either of these two doing it? How strong would they have to be to...to...getting too hard to think...so much easier to relax...lie down...let my heavy eyes close all the way as I drifted off to sleep...

‘Wake up Suzie!’

I took a breath and blocked off the pressure once again, hoping that I didn’t make too visible a reaction as I came back to alertness. My lids cracked open just slightly again, and I saw number 1 grinning down at me malevolently. Did my Dart get through? Did Veronica say what I wanted her to? There was the small chance that she lowered her shields after number 1 told her she didn’t need it up, but it wasn’t guaranteed and if they knew who I was...

“Spying on your neighbor? Shame on you girls, even if your suspicions about her Psionic power was correct, that’s a very naughty thing!” said number 1, laughing at us as I fought very hard not to show my relief as it flooded my body. “Why don’t you both get in the van? Go find a nice big dildo to put inside those nice wet pussies while you wait for me to finish up out here.” Suddenly I felt something strike at my shield, it got reflected harmlessly, just a simple Dart and I knew to expect it too so hardening my shield wasn’t a problem...the problem was that hardening my shield made the waterfall pressure start right back up again, my brain flooded suddenly with the powerful urge to sleep. Ohhh how I wanted to sleep so badly right now. I needed it, needed to just curl up in a ball on the ground and go to-

‘Suzie focus! Van! Hurry!’

“Mmmm that’s such a good idea...” Veronica moaned lustfully, starting off toward the van.

“Mhmm that’s a great idea...” I said, hoping that I sounded blissed out enough to not raise their-

“Hang on there Barbie,” said number 2 suddenly, walking up to me and briging up his clipboard. I stopped, what else was I going to do? Maybe if I was fast I could knock out number 2 while hitting number 1 with a Psionic blast and be fast enough to take them both out before sleep from the waterfall psionic overcame me... “We forgot to ask, are you psionically gifted like your friend...what’s her name again?”

That was...a good question. Not the name one, I would definitely have to give out Veronica’s real name or the game would be given away the second someone tried to talk to her. Did I want them to know I had psionic abilities? If they did then I would get to stick around Veronica, but I would lose any element of surprise I had. If they didn’t, I didn’t know what would happen, but I might get a good advantage from hiding that piece of information.

“Her name is Veronica...and no, I don’t have any psionic abilities like she does,” I said, my voice sounding soft and lost and deep down I really hoped I’d made the right choice.

“Good, good, now off you go, you want to put that dildo inside you don’t you?” I hardened my shield again, just in case he was going to punctuate it with a mental Dart, but nothing came...well nothing except the waterfall of sleep and fatigue that caused me to sigh aloud. I rolled with it, letting a smile come to my relaxed face even as I struggled to block the torrent of psionic power threatening to flood my mind with sleep.

“Yes, I want that so bad...” I said, practically moaning around my words as I walked away toward the van and hopped inside. Immediately the sound of women moaning assaulted my ears, as I opened the back doors and peered at two rows of chairs, each lining either side of the van and most of them filled with beautiful young women. Each one moaned and writhed on a dildo that seemed to be a part of the chair itself, a dozen pairs of pants and panties covering the floor. I hesitated briefly, wondering how I was going to get all these women out of here without back up. I started to take out my phone to text Constance and ask for an ETA, but before I could do much a voice barked at me over a speaker.

“Just take a seat anywhere darling, no need to be shy.”

Great, I was being watched, wasn’t that just perfect? I made my way over to Veronica, trying not to focus too much on her hot, writing body, impaled on the seat dildo and grinding on it vigorously. Instead I tried to look around discreetly, if I could find the camera I could try to figure out any blind spots it might have. This proved to be futile, however, the top of the van had all these weird machines hanging down from it, they looked kind of like visors, and they were all hanging on a small hook that lined the top of the van along the sides. It was an interesting sight sure, but they prevented me from being able to see a camera.

‘Stop stalling Suzie! Take off those jeans or they’re gonna think something’s up!’ I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as I began to strip off my jeans, letting them decorate the floor with the bottoms of the other girls, my black lace panties with the purple bows on display for everyone to see.

“Whoa hold up there Blondie!” said the voice as I moved to take them off. Great, let me guess... “Those are some nice looking panties, why don’t you keep those on for now? Just move them to the side...” I should have known, with how bad my luck is of course the only surveillance guy would get turned on by my panties and start focusing on me more than anyone else. Guess that meant I had no choice...

I moved my panties to the side and took the chair next to Veronica, sliding myself down onto the dildo. It seemed to be slick with some kind of lubricant, I hoped, already and...oooo felt nice. I began to bounce up and down on the dildo, the pleasure building far more quickly than I’d thought and soon I was bouncing faster and harder, my lustful moans joining the chorus around me.

‘Unbelievable...Suzie stop acting like a slut and work on a way of getting out of here!’ Monica’s annoyed voice echoed in my head, temporarily breaking through my reverie of pleasure. I wanted to apologize, tell her that it just felt far too good, but words just would not come from my lips...other things would probably cum soon though... The thought made me smile.

‘Just great...that thing must be drugged, but there aren’t any aphrodisiacs THIS effective, seriously this feels like we’re in some sort of bad porno!’ I moaned loudly, silly Monica, is was far too good to be a bad anything! Though she did bring up some good points, this wasn’t some sci fi novel. Drugs didn’t work this fast, and those visors didn’t look like they were intended to be used for night vision. I felt as though I were in some sort of novel or movie...a really sexy one...and all the rules of the real world were being twisted against me. Sure Psionics was still pretty new, and it had forced us to come up with some creative technology, but technology can only get you so far...

“Ohhhh yesss!” I moaned loudly, my body folding over, leaning against Veronica as my first orgasm hit me. Leaning closer I whispered into her ear, trying to mask my actions from the camera...wherever that was.

“Oooo Veronica...listen closely...and obey...mmmm I need you to do something for me...ahhhh! I need you to hide this conversation in your subconscious...mmmm yes so deeeeep in your subconscious! I need you to remember who you are, all of it, your job, mmmm your friends, ahhh mee! Everything needs to be put in a safe place deeeeep inside your brain...in your Core, and you can only let it out...yes let it out cum out...when I say the words...freedom or death. Ahhhh understand?” I asked, hoping beyond hope that I could keep Veronica safe, that somewhere in there she knew what I was doing and was willing to trust me to get her out of this mess.

“YESSSSSS!” Veronica cried out, cumming hard and flinging me off of her shoulder. That wasn’t a problem though because I just kept bouncing up and down on my dildo, a big smile on my face. I’d have to take that cry of pleasure as a yes because bouncing just felt far too good to stop now!

The door to the back of the van opened suddenly and more girls came in, happy smiles on their faces as they removed their pants and joined the rest of us on these big, sexy dildos. Time lost all meaning for me as I continued to ride the dildo, not quite remembering when I had stopped blocking the waterfall psionic...or when the waterfall psionic had disappeared. Everything just felt far to good to worry about something silly like that!

Eventually number 1 came into the van, and I pouted, did this mean I had to get off the fun dildo now? Monica grumbled incoherently in my head and I probably would have agreed that my behavior wasn’t very professional, but if being professional meant getting off this big thick cock then I never wanted to be professioanl again!

Luckily, number 1 didn’t seem to be making the girls get off...well not remove themselves from the dildos anyway! Instead he just said something to them and put the visor above their head over their eyes. Going down the line just like that until he finally reached me, bouncing happily up and down and that big, fat cock.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked rhetorically, I nodded happily, duh of course I was enjoying myself, what kind of dumb question was that? “That’s good, now its a bit of a long trip so you just relax and watch this nice little movie while you bounce up and down okay?”

A movie? What did he have subliminal messges in it designed to turn me into a slave? That wasnt’ really real...besides he could just use his Psionic ability on me, it wasn’t like I was going to be able to resist much in this- Wow! He pulled the visor down over my eyes and suddenly my world was filled with beautiful, swirling colors. They were gorgeous, wonderful, amazing...pleasurable...hot...sexy...mmm I ran out of words to describe them, pussy feels too good to think of words right now, feels too good to think of anything. The colors...they were saying things to me, such nice things. They said they would think for me, and all I had to do was just relax and not fight. Mmm I could do that...

‘Suzie! Fight it!

Ugh! Monica! I didn’t want to fight, the colors were so nice, and they told me I didn’t have to fight, they assured me that all I had to do was let me shield down and not fight, and that was soooo easy!

‘Too bad! Fight it!’

Ughhhhhhh! Monica was soooo mean! I felt something battering away at my shield...no not battering, knocking politely. Yes, the colors were knocking politely on my shield now, and I really needed to drop it and let them in, it would be so rude not to. The assured me that my pussy didn’t need to control my shield, my pussy was too busy feeling so good, so the colors could just control my shield for me while my pussy was busy. Silly colors, my pussy doesn’t control my shield, my boobs do!

‘Keep the shield up! Do no let them in!’

GAHHHHHHHHHH! Come onnnnnn! Those pretty colors, those wonderful patterns...I had completely lost track of how long I’d been staring at them, how long they’ve been urging me to just stop fighting, to surrender to bliss and pleasure. Oh how I wanted to surrender to bliss and pleasure, the colors told me so! But Monica was so unreasonable! The colors were my friends, I was so safe with them, I could trust the pretty colors so completely with anything...everything...

‘I’m not giving up on you Susan don’t you give up on me!’

SIIIIIGGHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry colors, I really really wish I could just drop my shields, but ‘When in doubt, breasts win out.’ The van started up and began to drive away as I sat bouncing up and down and watching the beautiful patterns. They called to me, insisted that I obey, that I drop my shield and let in their kind, thoughtful, and oh so wise message, but mean ol’ Monica didn’t let me, she kept at it, kept shouting at me, kept preventing me from fulfilling what the colors told me was my duty, my destiny. I only had one destiny, and as the van drove away into the early morning rays of the sun I knew that thanks to Monica it would never be fulfilled!