The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 3: Operation Restoration

The P.S.I. Primary Field Headquarters sounds really impressive! No no, don’t be shy, it’s quite the impressive sounding name. Unfortunately for those of us who work there, it’s just a simple office we rented for the purposes of using while we completed our mission here in Traverse. We walked our prisoner through the doors of the office building, the scent of old coffee and cheap food wafting across the cheaply furnished office. My heels clicked as I walked across the thin carpet, though carpet might have been too generous for this thin, hard expanse of fuzzy concrete, it certainly wasn’t going to break a fall if someone tripped. Of course, if my prisoner tripped, I certainly wasn’t going to lose any sleep.

I pushed the captured psionic, a man named Roy Walker as it happened, forward into the building, his manacles jingling pleasantly to my ears as I escorted him. The smug smile on his face disturbed me a little, here he was, in the heart of the lion’s den, and yet he didn’t seem nervous or even worried! Something didn’t sit right with me, but the only thing I could do about it was my job, so that’s what I did.

“So when are you and I going to finish what we started?” he asked me, smiling that smug, dirty little grin of his. I punched him in the back causing him to stumble forward. He grunted in pain, perhaps I hit him a bit too hard? Oops, I’m totally sorry about that.

‘Don’t let him get under your skin Suzie, he’s putting on a brave face right now. It’ll fall once he gets transferred to a Psych Prison. Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll get to see that smug grin turn to despair,’ Monica said sounding a little too eager.

“No talking,” I told him in a no nonsense tone, grabbing onto his hoodie so he didn’t fall and preparing to twist his arm if he tried to continue.

“Ah come on babe, what’s the most important thing right no- OW!” he cried out as I twisted his arm roughly, leaning in close to his ear and whispering in my most sinister sounding voice.

“What’s more important to you? Talking to me, or keeping this arm attached?” I released him and continued us moving through the rental office, dropping him off inside our temporary holding cell, which was just an office cubical that had been fitted with some reinforced walls and guards really. It wasn’t Fort Knox, but it was good enough to keep a powerless psychic from escaping anytime soon, the device on his forehead had a blinking red band to let us know it was functioning.

I handed him off to the guards, a nice couple of guys I knew as Darrel and Brad, they made an honest effort to look at my face before glancing down at my boobs, which looked pretty amazing in this dress so it was hard to blame them. I managed to blame them anyway, lot’s of practice. I handed Roy off to them and turned around to walk the opposite direction. I’d never let myself be seen as weak in front of an enemy, unless I was baiting them into something of course, but Roy had rattled me a bit. Not just with his smug look, but his words... The most important thing right now was cumming, and the only reason I wasn’t frigging myself off in the ladies room right now was that I just wasn’t horny...but it’d been over an hour since my last orgasm, and while I’m not quite THAT promiscuous, I do have a pretty healthy sex drive. This is what is so dangerous about these powerful psychics, and why we send full teams after just one, because those commands can stick and really mess you up! Roy hit me with an orgasm compulsion in my Inner Thoughts earlier and it was still there. If I waited long enough my original personality would usurp it, wearing it away as it became more and more the odd thought out , but I couldn’t afford to just wait, I needed to get it removed or I was a liability in the field, luckily there was a person on staff who’s job it was to do just that. I turned the corner and headed down to the basement level for my appointment with Doctor Julia Brown.

Dr. Brown is nothing short of a blessing for this department, without her I’d still have countless commands inside my head making me want to do all sorts of things. Constance would still have that nasty little urge to use her gun as a dildo, and Patton would still be programmed to fall asleep at the sight of a woman’s breasts...though I do kinda miss that one to be honest. In fact, if it weren’t for Dr. Brown we probably wouldn’t be able to go on nearly as many missions as we usually do and a lot more people would suffer for it. It makes things all the more tragic when we go to see her. I headed into the Doctor’s Office, which was really just a repurposed storage room, and was immediately greeted with a high pitched squeal.

“EEEEEE! Barbie honey! You’re like, back!” said a ditzy, giggly voice belonging only to Dr. Brown herself. Suddenly I was being crushed in a hug with two big boobs, bigger than mine even, being crushed against my face. Gloria sent out thoughts of happiness and joy, while Monica sent out tense, fragile patience.

“Hello Julia, good to..ah, see you too. Could you not try to suffocate me please?” I asked good naturedly, smiling up at the blonde doctor with way too much make up and way too little clothing.

“I told you Barbie! Call me Julesy-poo!” she giggled ditzily, releasing me so I could actually see her. The platinum blonde bimbo in front of me was a far cry from the terse, bespeckled professional who wore her hair in a bun from 5 years ago. Now Julia, or Julesy-poo as she liked to be called, was dressed in a fetish version of a nurse’s uniform, barely covering her spectacularly curvy body, with her long blonde hair, lightly curled, rolling down her back in waves. She had a perpetual smile on her face, always looking so happy to be doing anything and smacking some gum in her mouth, cherry flavored judging by the smell.

“And I told you to call me Susan,” I said with a hint of a smile myself, it was just impossible to be mad at Julia, she was such a positive person, and considering what had happened to her...well I might not like anyone using the nickname outside of code name purposes, but Julia was an exception. “Maybe we can meet half way, Jules sound okay?” I offered, this wasn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation, though Julia might not remember. Her mind, while still brilliant was a lot more...confined in what it could do.

“Like fine, spoily sport!” she pouted, pushing her big puffy blowjob lips together, the bright red lipstick made them shine wetly. “So what kind of yucky psycho thingys do you wanna take out of your brain today Suzie?” she asked, sashaying over to the center of the room with long, hip swaying steps and patting the examination bed sitting there.

I climbed onto the bed, my own hips swaying far less despite my heels being just as high as hers today, and proceeded to tell her all about Roy’s compulsion Roy in my Inner Thoughts, making me think of cumming as the most important thing in my world. As I did I couldn’t help but feel a little guilty, here I was talking about a single command in my Inner Thoughts as though it was some horrible disfiguring wound, when the woman in front of me had suffered a vicious assault on her very Core! 5 years ago there during what is now referred to as the LeFleur Fiasco, a single woman named Regina Lefleur, one of the only Grade 5 Psychics in recorded history, took on the entire P.S.I. branch! Well, her and her army of brainwashed slaves. She was finally captured and taken to a field base, much like this one, and was examined by Julia. Well LeFleur managed to get out of her bindings, both physical and psionic, and lashed out at Julia, turning her into this fantasy nurse bimbo by warping her Core Self. Once your Core gets tampered with there is no coming back. No miracle cure, special therapy, or skilled psionic surgeon can fix you. You are changed forever, and this is who Julia is now, a bubbly, giggly bimbo who just so happens to have one of the best medical minds in P.S.I.

“Oooo! Suzie got herself a fun one!” Julia giggled, bouncing over to a table with several...questionable medical devices. One was definitely a vibrator, another a spiral pinwheel, no those things don’t actually hypnotize anyone, not without a very good induction anyway. Julia, however, picked up the stethoscope, one of the few devices that looked as though it actually belonged in this room, and put it to my breast, no not my chest were my heart is, my boob, Gloria to be precise.

‘Ah! Susan that’s cold!’ Gloria complained as the cool metal touched her flesh.

“And how is Glory-pie today?” Julia asked happily, moving the stethoscope in a circle.

“She’s cold,” I replied, suppressing my own shiver as Gloria continued to broadcast feelings of cold in my head.

“Yay!” Julia celebrated, moving the stethoscope away and giving my other breast a quick flick on my nipple. I gasped as the sensation flooded me, pain with a touch of pleasure. “Is Nikki still a meanie beanie baby?” She continued with another giggle as Monica let me know exactly what she thought of the good doctor’s “examination.”

‘Ow! Suzie you tell that dumb bimbo if she does that again I’ll come over there and knock her brains BACK into her head!’

“She’s threatening you right now so, I guess yeah. Also ouch, why’d you have to do that?” I asked, my hand moving up to rub the pain away from my nipple, being careful not to get too caught up in the act and allowing Monica to calm down.

“Aw I’m sorry Suzie honey, but I hafta make sure your boobs are responding properly to outside stimu- uh...stimo- grrrr...” Julia scrunched her face in a frown, looking as though she were thinking really hard.

“Stimuli?” I offered.

“Yeah! That thing!” she said happily, beaming brightly at me. “Since your boobs fuel your powers, that means they have to be in tip top shape, hehehe, like, at all times! Also, the best way to like, make sure you can’t fight back properly if your being attacked is to make your boobies really desensitized! If you can’t feel your boobs, your brain doesn’t know how to draw on your powers!” She explained, putting down the stethoscope and picking up a flashlight, putting the end of it to her mouth and beginning to suck on it.

“Right, well I can definitely report that they are feeling quite stimulated,” I replied taking my hand away from Monica and trying not to think about the previous day’s blowjob while Julia went to town on that flashlight. I wonder what she did with the gum...

“Mph fsss muhf! Mmn meh—”

“Uh Jules?” I interrupted as Julia tried to speak around the flashlight, quite unsuccessfully I might add, her lips suctioned onto its length.

“Mhoph?” she asked looking confused. I pointed to my mouth and she looked down at the flashlight in hers before taking it out with a loud, wet ‘pop’ and giggling loudly. “Oh! Silly willy me! I can’t like, talk with a flashlight in my mouth! Haha!” she said turning the flashlight on and shining it in my eyes. “I need to get a nice big cock down here to suck on, I haven’t had one in like...an hour! That’s just too long...mmmm long...oh! Your little pupily thingys are dilating properly! That’s like, great news! You only have at most a few command thingies in your pretty head! Hee!” Julia continued, turning off the flashlight and putting it back in her mouth to suck on while she picked up the dildo and gave it to me. I took it with slight trepidation, obviously she couldn’t have my mental defenses well defending themselves while she worked, but seeing as my powers came from on top of my chest and not between my thighs... I mean I’m not prudish or anything but I didn’t really see the sense in having this thing buzzing between my legs while I was being operated on.

‘I don’t understand why we need to be operated on at all! I don’t trust doctors, especially not psionic quacks!’ Monica thought, her words resonating with a hint of nervous anxiety behind them. She didn’t like to give up control, I could certainly relate, but I sure wasn’t going to be doing any surgery on myself! Putting them in is one thing, but the level of control it takes to take commands out? I don’t want to dedicate myself to 8 years of medical school!

‘Oh don’t be so dramatic dear, this is nothing we haven’t done before, and Jules here is a trusted friend, and skilled physician. We are in perfectly safe hands!’ Gloria soothed, her words exuding confidence inside my mind, making me feel much better about the surgery. Dr. Brown was one of the best psionic surgeons in the world, partially due to the fact that, like me her psionic powers came from her breasts giving her an additional tool to use during operations on top of her amazing intellect.

“Are you ready freddy Miss Betty?” she giggled setting the saliva soaked flashlight back down on the table and taking the pinwheel. Okay so her brain has seen better days, she’s still better than anyone else we know.

“I’m ready Jules,” I say, leaning back on the examination bed as she turns on the pinwheel and sets it down in front of me so that I can easily see it without needing to move my head from its comfortable position. It spins around and around in a predictable and completely unmesmerizing pattern. See? Can’t use it to hypnotize anyone.

“Okay, just relax and like, let down your brain bubble thing,” Jules said, reaching out to my mental shield with a pair of psionic tendrils. I squeezed the vibrator nervously, happy to have at least something to grip as I lowered my mental shield and let her psionic tendrils in, my eyes glazing over as they tracked the spiraling pinwheel. “Yay, good job Suzie! Now, you’re not gonna want to close that mean ol’ shield on me, you want to just keep it open for now.” She was right, I didn’t want to close my mean ol’ shield, I actually wanted to keep it open...just for now. I told her this and she giggled at something. “That’s like, totally right! Just keep it open and stare into the spiral that you’re like, finding soooo interesting right now!”

Actually the spiral wasn’t all that... Wow it spun! Wow it swirled! Oh...oh! “I’m finding the spiral like...so interesting right now...” And I was! I mean, it’s nothing hypnotic, you can’t hypnotize someone with it like in the cheesy movies or internet videos, but it was SO interesting at the moment. The way it spun and swirled before my eyes, the way it seemed to just draw me in deeper and deeper...

“You’re like, getting drawn so deep into the spiral that you can’t think anymore.” I was, and couldn’t, it was so true especially as I repeated it back to her. “The spiral takes up so much of your vision, and like so much of your brain.” It did, so I repeated it back, continuing to stare. “So much of your mind that even the link between your brain and your boobs is being drawn into the spiral. You’re starting to feed the sen- sensa... the stuff you’re feeling to Gloria and Monica now aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m starting to feed the stuff I’m feeling to Gloria and Monica,” I mono-toned back, opening my connection with my breasts and letting that feeling of amazement, of falling deeper and deeper into a swirling, spinning spiral wash over Monica and Gloria. They both gave the mental equivalent of gasps as their minds began to fall with me.

“Good girl!” Julia praised, clapping her hands together a few times. “So instead of like, doing something boring like closing your shield or looking away from the pretty spiral, you wanna do something fun instead don’t cha? Like putting that sexy vibrator inside your yummy little pussy!”

“I want to put this sexy vibrator inside my yummy little pussy...” I repeated, letting the vibrator in my hand rub along the outside of my snatch, getting me nice and wet...nice and horny...nice and....

‘MAKING MYSELF CUM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME RIGHT NOW!’

“MMMMM! Yesss need to cum!” I said as I pushed the vibrator inside my snatch and flipped it on, letting the vibrations drown out all other thoughts, the sensation transferring to Monica and Gloria through our connection, both of them moaning loudly in my mind to mirror my own moans.

“Yay! There it is! Now Suzie baby this might take awhile, so I need you to watch the spiral and think about what usually happens when a pretty girl like yourself looks into a spinning spiral. Do you know what happens?” she asked, and I could feel her feeding me a psionic suggestion as she said it.

“They...go into a trance...” I said, my brain suddenly filled with every cheesy movie and internet video where a pretty girl like myself is staring at a spinning spiral, staring so blankly into its depths...just like I’m doing...and then they all just go into a deep hypnotic trance...just like I’m doing.

“Good girl!” Julia cheered as my mouth began to go slack, my eyes widening a bit as I stared into the spiral, my hand still pistoning away between my legs because, well cumming was the most important thing obviously. “This is a special spiral dear! It doesn’t send you into trance right away, it sends pretty little girls like you into trance when you cum! Isn’t that like totally neat?” she asked while massaging my tits with her hands. The deft strokes of her fingers felt so good, but not in just a sexual way, it was relaxing too. It was making it so easy to just relax and listen to what I was being told.

“The spiral sends me into trance when I cum...” I repeated, mouth falling open a little as I stared, completely captivated by the spiral and furiously masturbating with the vibrator. My lips kept parting in a moan every now and again as my pleasure spiked hard enough to escape the ever present pull of the spiral.

“No silly! The spiral sends ALL of you into trance when you cum! Nikki and Glory-pie too! Into a fun, sexy trance so deep that you don’t need to think at all! No one in your whole brain needs to do any thinking when you go into a fun sexy trance! That’s totally perfect though, cause like, thinking is too hard right now anyway, so you should just put your brain off to bed for now and let it have a nice little sleep while I take care of you sweetie.”

“Let my brain...oh! sleep wh- ah! Mmm, while you take...mmm! care of...ah! me...” I repeated between long moans, my hips bucking unconsciously as my pleasure mounted. I was so close now.

“That’s like, totally right baby!” Julia exclaimed happily, pinching my nipples and pushing me oh so close to that glorious edge where perfect pleasure awaited me. Gloria and Monica moaned loudly in my head, reminding me that perfect pleasure didn’t just await me, it awaited all of us! All we had to do to reach it, was cum and go into a nice sexy trance. “So like, why don’t you just let yourself cum and sleep already? You want to cum and sleep! You’re going to cum and sleep and leave that sexy little mind wide open just like your sexy little legs!” Julia giggled massaging my boobs more forcibly.

“I want to- AH! cum and OOOO! sleep! I want to cum...NGHHHH want to cum and....cum....want to cum...and sleep!” I repeated, leaving my mind wide open, just like my legs. I don’t really remember when I spread them so wide, but that hardly mattered. All that mattered was my singular desire to cum, which was the most important thing to me, and sleep, which was a close second!

My pulse began to rise, my pussy was so wet as I pounded it harder and harder. My hand blurred as I increased my pace, pushing the vibrator in and out so fast that the vibrations were more like an after thought. My other hand was somehow rubbing my clit, which was the perfect place for it so I didn’t question how it got there. The spiral pulled me so deeply, hypnotized me so perfectly that resistance wasn’t even a thought, couldn’t be bothered to enter into my mind. I couldn’t tell if any of these were my own thoughts or thoughts inserted into my mind by Julia, but it didn’t matter. All the mattered, the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME, was cumming my pretty little brains out.

My muscles contracted, my lips parted in a long, loud, sultry moan which quickly turned into high pitched little gasps as oxygen left my lungs and didn’t return. My thighs clenched on the vibrator, holding in place so securely I could have let go and it wouldn’t have moved an inch, but I didn’t let go, I held on tight, my fingers clenching the vibrator so hard I’m surprised it didn’t break...or would have been surprised if I had room in my head for anything other than pure pleasure. At the same time two other explosions of pleasure happened simultaneously in my head, and the three combined, feeding off each other and echoing back to hit me again with another massive pulse of pleasure, then a third...then a FOURTH!

Finally, the explosions stopped, my eyes were staring straight at the spiral still, but the white had completely swallowed the black, filling my vision with a blank canvas. My fingers relaxed and air finally returned, letting me take deep gasping breaths as a wave of fatigue washed over me. Black lines filtered slowly back into my vision, spiraling round and round and drawing my gaze, a single drop of drool flowing from my plump lip onto my breast, now coated in a sheen of sweat. My eyes grew heavier as the black lines fought against the white, spinning around and around. Someone was talking to me, saying something about sleep, about rest, and boy did that sound so nice right now! The black eventually won, completely blotting out the white, meaning only that my eyes had firmly closed. Opening them was impossible, I had lost that function, and why would I want to? When sleep was so close, when deep hot trance was right there my options became so clear. I didn’t bother resisting, letting myself slide into deep sexy sleep, and I knew no more, till I awoke.

“Rise and shine sleepy head!” called out a girly voice cutting into my brain like a hot knife through an eyeball. I groaned and blearily blinked once before deciding it was a serious mistake and keeping my eyelids closed before more blindingly hot light tried to incinerate my eye sockets. “Come on Barbie! I like, totally turned the lights down for you already, I’m not gonna turn them off!” the voice said in a tone that reminded me of a pouting child.

“Nghrgl!” I retorted, defiantly keeping my eyes closed and safe from the bad BAD light!

‘MmmMMM! Good morning!’ Gloria thought pleasantly in my head in a way that was so annoyingly cheerful that I sent her an image of the searing lights just to shut up that sunny little disposition. ‘Oh my its quite dark in here, can we have Dr. Brown turn up the lights?’ Wow, what a bit-

‘Hmm? We’re done? Finally! Up and at ’em Suzie, we can’t afford to laze about all day!’ Monica said projecting an image of opening window curtains to reveal the morning sun. I tried to cry out in pain but all that came out was a groan and some ordering of the words “boobs” and “I” and “hate.” Yeah, turns out both my breasts are morning people, lucky me right?

“Baaaaaaarrrbieeeee!” called out the voice, this time accompanied by what felt like a small fist gently poking my abdomen. I ignored the voice, I was going back to sleep and no one was... The “fist” began to vibrate and suddenly I realized that it wasn’t actually a fist. “Well, if you don’t wanna wake up on your own, I guess I could...give you some help!” the voice said giggling maliciously as the vibrator moved lower and lower.

“Mm up! I’m up!” I said, pulling away from the vibrator and farther up the medical bed, scrunching myself in its top half. My eyes opened- Ah! Too bright!— closed...opened again, blinked, and finally stayed open. I looked over to Dr. Brown who was giggling happily and tracing the vibrator around her breasts.

“Mmm Maggie and Candi love the attention. Maybe we should all go on a sex—” she giggled, “—tuple date sometime. Just the six of us!” she said looking at me lecherously.

‘Oh I’d love to but uh...I don’t think I’m ready to commit to something so...intimate,’ Gloria thought, giving me an impression of a blush.

‘Hell no! Susie we don’t have time for this nonsense, we’re fixed right? Let’s GO!’ Monica thought to me, sending me an impression of a look saying something akin to “Never in a million years!“

“Uh, sorry but not now, we’re all kinda...not ready for that kind of commitment,” I said, going with Gloria’s excuse, she’s the most social out of us anyway. Julia pouted a bit before shrugging and placing the vibrator, the still ACTIVE vibrator, right in between her tits before getting out a clipboard and pencil. She popped the pencil between her lips and began to suck on it as she review the clipboard.

“Mmm, so I got rid of that command to think cumming is like, totally the most important thing ever, which is totally a fun thought but not very professional I guess,” she said around the pencil sliding in and out of her lips and over the hum of the vibrator between her tits. I resisted making a joke she wouldn’t understand about her “professionalism.”

“So like, I then went and did a check and it turns out you had another command in your brain too!” I blinked, this was a surprise I didn’t know I had another one. I wondered what it was, what it made me do, what kind of horrible things I might have done without even knowing. What was it already Jules! “It was like, a command to want to eat at a fast food restaurant called Sergeant Chicken more often. Do you want me to put it back? I don’t like, think its dangerous,” she said smiling at me while happily sucking on her pencil.

“Uh...” that seemed like the appropriate response. “N-no thanks...”

‘Well that explains why we were on that fried chicken binge the last few days. Glad to get that out of our brain!’ Monica thought, her tone indicating she was evaluating whether or not to consider Sergeant Chicken a high level threat. Luckily for minimum wage teens she decided on ‘no.’

Sometimes corporations will do that, send out people to wander through neighborhoods after dark, projecting desires into the minds of the sleeping populace in order to “advertise” for their store. It wasn’t illegal since usually it only affected a person’s Surface Thoughts and was already out of their system by the time they woke up. It was still a pretty useful marketing tool though because people would wake up with a memory of whatever was being advertised. However, I’d been eating at Sergeant Chicken for my stakeouts here over the last few days! Indicating it was a part of my Inner Thoughts, and that was definitely illegal! Still, it was under my pay grade, so I’d report it, and they’d shove it off onto some rookie. Not my problem.

“That all?” I asked, getting off the medical bed, wincing as my cramped muscles were forced to hold my weight. Just hold long was I asleep for anyway? I don’t remember a thing about the procedure, which is normal since my brain has to be turned off in order to prevent the surgeon taking out any thoughts are are actually supposed to be there.

“Like yep! I also like scanned your emotional state and looked at your defensy thingies! I’m giving you the all clear to go back into the field Barbie!” Julia said, handing me an official looking chart with a big pink smiley face sticker tucked inside the ‘Cleared for Active Duty?’ box. Also, I noticed she’d been calling me Barbie since I woke up!

“Thanks, Julia,” I said, grinning as she pouted and sucked the pencil into her mouth all the way to the tip before letting it slide back out slowly.

“Like fine!” she said with a frown, “You should really like get someone to give you a command to like the fun names Suzie!” Julia said, finally taking the pencil out of her mouth and setting it back in the holder on the clipboard.

I smiled, it literally never occurred to Julia that she could do that herself when she puts me under. It wasn’t that she was too dumb to think of it, she still had her brilliant mind, she was just more...limited in what it could do. It was simply that she was too kind of a person to ever violate someone’s trust like that. It was a nice feeling knowing that there was someone you could trust with your very self like that. We were lucky to have her. “Thanks Julesy, I’ll send you some pink bubblegum later,” I said, resigning myself to the squeal of joy and the boob crushing hug Julia pulled me into in response.

I left the medical room feeling much better, and somehow lighter than I had felt upon arriving. It was a silly feeling, psionic commands don’t weigh anything, so feeling lighter upon removing one was, well, all in my head. It was still a nice feeling though. Anyway, I had to go to the Chief and let him know what I found out about Sergeant Chicken.

‘This is starting to sound like a bad videogame...’ Monica thought to me, giving me an impression of an eye roll. I had to admit that it wasn’t exactly the most official sounding mission P.S.I. had ever done, but hey a mission is a mission is a paycheck!

I walked to the Chief’s door and knocked, patiently waiting until a voice called from within. “Come!”

I entered the office to see our field Chief of Operations, Ray Cisler sitting at his desk and writing up a report on a large wooden desk that made its way all the way to the floor, obscuring his legs...and Captain Belluci. Chief Cisler was a muscular man, but with a lot of gray in his hair and plenty of years on his face, especially in his eyes. He was an intimidating person, even sitting down doing office work and getting a blow job as he was!

Oh right I should probably mention why Constance was currently on her knees, under the Chief’s desk and sucking him off. No it wasn’t the Chief’s idea to instill this policy, so she wasn’t being psionically influenced, it was literally a security measure to prevent an officer’s superiors from taking advantage of her, or him. Sometimes it isn’t prudent to wear the inhibitor bands around everywhere, what if we came under attack or needed them to secure prisoners? So instead, whenever there is a private meeting between two officers, it is customary for the superior officer to scramble the room, that is use a device to prevent psionic powers from being used in that room for a short time, while the junior officer stimulates the superior sexually, in order to prevent him or her from taking advantage of his or her subordinates, say by turning of the scramble early.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t realize Captain Belluci was still giving a report,” I said, turning my gaze away politely as Constance’s head poked out from under the desk.

“No no, we’re...ah, nearly finished here. What brings you to- Oh! Captain I do still have a job to do! What brings you here Officer Tanner?” he asked, moaning a little as Captain Belluci bobbed up and down. It’s a weird future we live in, you get used to it though.

“Well its about my medical examination,” I said, walking toward the desk and kneeling down beside Constance, who politely scooted over to give me room. It wouldn’t be fair to use Constance in order to get out of my debriefing. Heh, see what I did there? We’re the good guys, we don’t use other people in order to get a head...okay I’ll stop now. “I had a command in there that I wasn’t expecting,” I continued, licking up the side of the Chief’s shaft while Constance licked down the other. I wasn’t a big fan of blowjobs, I certainly wasn’t getting off on having to perform one on my Chief who, in all honestly must have been extremely uncomfortable, but ever since the LeFluer Fiasco security has had to be increased in every department. The things we do for our country, I hope you louts are grateful!

“Really?” the Chief asked, looking down at me from his paperwork. Let me tell you, though the Chief was pretty old, his cock was quite vibrant and healthy, guess that’s what happens when you’re one of the strongest psychics in the state. Though to be fair Michigan isn’t exactly a heavy contender for highest Grade psychics per square inch. “Nothing serious I- Ooo! Belluci that’s really distracting!” he said, frowning down at Constance who just smiled innocently and took his head in her mouth to begin sucking.

“Nothing too seriously sir,” I replied, my hands cupping his balls while I licked up and down the front of his shaft, my nose tickling the underside of Constance’s chin. “However, I did get an advertisement from Sergeant Chicken in my Inner Thoughts, well outside of the legal advertising limits. It stuck with me for about 3 days till Dr. Brown found it and pulled it about.” Constance finally moved down the shaft letting me put the Chief’s head into my mouth and begin to bob up and down rhythmically. I felt Constance’s hair tickle along my neck as we gave him a collective blowjob.

“Nghhh, you girls are gonna make me cum! Alright, let’s finish this quickly. Belluci I want you to follow up with Patton on the Roy Walker case. Find out if he is indeed being backed by a psionic group and how strong their numbers and psychics are. Ngh! Normally I’d have some new recruit or intern go after the Chicken lead, but since you already live in the area we’d stake out, and you still need to be reprimanded for disobeying orders earlier with those shoplifters...AH!” I wanted to protest at how it wasn’t fair to be sending me out to do something so boring when Constance, who authorized the mission by the way, was getting to do some hard core investigation on a possible criminal ring somewhere, however, at that exact moment the Chief blew his load and, wouldn’t you know it, the inside of my mouth happened to be the one that was painted with cum...again!

I swallowed, not wanting to make a mess of the Chief’s room. Sometimes this job... “Come on now Chief,” Constance said, smiling up Cisler and winking. “Let’s not punish the girl for doing a good job bringing in two dangerous psychics and preventing the capture of an innocent.” Thank you Constance!

The Chief looked down at me, considering for a moment. Finally he sighed and started pulling up his pants. “Look, the reality is that Home Office is already looking over my shoulder for showing leniency to you two far too much. Don’t deny it, you both go off the books more than is healthy for government officials! So I need to show them that I’m not playing favorites or they’ll just assign some big mean bull dog here to wrap you both up in so much red tape you’d look like a Valetine’s Day bondage card!” he said, buckling himself up as Constance and I stood up. I walked over to partake in the complimentary mouthwash available, gargling in the sink and spitting before sighing. Home Office is the name we use for the Central P.S.I. headquarters located just outside of Des Moines, Iowa, practically the center of the nation, and a bull dog is an slang term for a Chief or Commander appointed not to help run operations but to keep an eye on the Officers he’s appointed over.

‘Well, this is just a bit frustrating isn’t it?’ Gloria thought in the understatement of the year.

“Alright,” I said, taking a drink of water from the sink in Chief Cisler’s office. “I’ll do it, shouldn’t be too hard anyway, biggest pain is gonna be waiting for them to slip up again. I don’t even know if they’ll visit my neighborhood twice!” I said turning to my commanding officers and trying not to look like I was chewing nails.

“Take a partner then, help you pass the time and I’ll sell it as sending someone to babysit you. Butters is available I hear,” he said straightening up his report from Constance before getting a clean sheet to write up the report from me.

“Butters?” Constance asked arching an eyebrow, “He’s a great wheel man but I don’t think he’d do well in a fight. There’s a reason we call him ‘Shotgun’ you know? Amazing power behind his psionics, but no control. He sends out a burst of power and anyone in the way gets hit, friend or foe. No, send Rogers, I’m sure she can help keep Tanners...entertained,” Constance said giving me a wink. I gulped thinking of spending long boring nights alone with Veronica Rogers. Suddenly my lips felt kinda dry.

“Sure, now if you’ll excuse me I have some reports to file. That’s what I am now after all, a paper pusher,” Chief Cisler said, not sounding terribly happy about being out of the field. Constance sidled up to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders giving him a peck on the cheek then whispering something in his ear that I couldn’t hear. Based upon his blush she was probably reminding him of the ‘benefits’ of pushing paper. I glanced at the recently used mouthwash and was reminded of those ‘benefits’ myself. If I’m ever in his position I don’t think I’d ever get used to having my underlings lick me out whenever they want to give a report...crazy world.

“Ahem,” Cisler harrumphed, clearing his throat and allowing Belluci to detach herself from him. “Alright, this is no longer a secure meeting. You both have your orders, go carry them out and let me...finish up these reports.”

Smiling to ourselves satisfactorily both Constance and I exited the office and prepared to do exactly that while the Chief ‘rested.’